Chicko - elite fantasy analyst

Hello community, those wise words were once spoken to a young David Carradine from the infamous Kung Fu TV series. Amongst other leaders of Supercoach significance, I speak of Mr Miyagi (paint the fence), I studied the teachings of a different wise man, that of Crouching One, and his “BANG BANG” philosophy when it comes to Supercoach, but perhaps I have been too hasty and should adopt some of the grasshopper learnings? At these times, it is important to reflect, to remain calm and to remember a quote from one of the very first fantasy football coaches walking the planet – his name was Confucius, and one of his quotes was, “he who will not economize will have to agonize”. There is something in that for all of us – be careful with your trades or you will feel pain. It is something I have felt almost every year of my Supercoach life.

ARE YOU A CLUB JOCK MEMBER YET? CLICK HERE AND REAP THE BENEFITS

As you may recall last week, I was pumping myself up for trading out Hogan for Titch, whilst I still think it was a reasonable trade, the Hulk smashed his BE of 79 with a vengeful 110. You may also recall last week that I wrote about the pending departures of Vandenberg and Oxley, who both had breakevens in the 90’s and scored 131 and 95 respectively. Well, for those of you who stayed away from the devil temptress that is the trade button, your patience has been rewarded young grasshoppers. Not for me! I went Oxley to Thurlow and the extra $20k yielded me precisely 17 less points in this round, whilst the other trade of Vandenberg to JPK cost me 27 points for the extra $250k spend. So for the week I am down $270k and 44 points and a ranking that sits squarely in the 4,000. I made these trades for the long term, so I am hoping they pay off over the long term…..carrying Sloane is killing me but I am trying to be patient!

Let’s look at another example of hasty trading;  you may recall Griffin was discussed on the Thursday night podcast and the great SC mind of Dexter called in to say “hold”. Some did and were rewarded with the Griff pumping out a 120 but plenty did not. Some may have traded in Rocky and came out effectively square, but it will be interesting to see how that decision plays out if you went for a different player.

Keep notes and review at the end of the year, there may be some grasshopper style learnings for you ahead of next year.

Why am I telling you this? Well, it is to re-affirm the art of patience. The ability to sit and wait, the wherewithal to stick to your convictions and trust your intuition, the noble trait of discipline, the ability to control one’s emotions to let the game come to them a little as opposed to chasing too hard and actually end up going backwards. As Crouching says, “those who chase the car get exhausted”.

So what is this week’s dilemma?

It’s a mix dear community. There are rookies who have served their time and are due to be chopped, but the lessons of the last few weeks are fresh and we do not want the axe to fall too hastily. Cripps met his breakeven of 68 but has his time come? His breakeven is now 85, playing in a struggling side with lots of question marks. As an example of what the impact to Supercoach scoring can be by playing in a struggling side, let’s look at the flip side at winning sides and let’s look at Freo wo have been dominating the competition so far. On the weekend they had 13 players score over 90 SC points – four of which scored over 120! If you are one the coaches who started with two of either Fyfe, Mundy or Neale you will be doing very well as they are in the Top 4 overall scorers so far this year (Hannebery is the other). Can I just make a shout out to General Soreness who leapt up the rankings again this week to 12th overall! General has both Fyfe and Neale. Nuff said!

Others rookies approaching the guillotine are Tarrant, after his 36 points this week, his breakeven is up to 79. Miller has been a revelation for the Suns but alas his time may also be drawing to a close with a breakeven of 62. HOWEVER, unless you have a sizeable warchest, you will need to paint the fence and there isn’t much at all on the horizon in terms of fresh rookies who are worthy of a downgrade. Last week, I was deliberating on going up to Thurlow or down to Lever, and ended going up. I may have outsmarted myself – granted it is not a hard thing to do – but bloody hell Lever looked good on the weekend and I should have stuck to my original gut call. Harking back to the lessons in the JR Magazine, I went with the Thurlow trade as a “shark” move – I hope it proves to be that way and that I do not get eaten by a shark…but sometimes you should trust your gut and not think about it too much. This week, the only player of bubble significance is Dale from the Doggies and he started as sub this week! So do we just hold tight for the week?

So what am I thinking about this week?

Last week I was focused on upgrades. I practiced the art of being patient last week and did not rush in on the Rocky trade till we saw some evidence of tonnage, which was duly delivered this week against the Bombers. So I am thinking of one trade only this week and going from Cripps to Rocky. 38,000 coaches traded in Rocky last week. I expect another 38,000 will trade him in this week. It means my midfield is at full premium although one of them is Sloane who is sitting on the pine. I will then sit and wait for the right opportunities to present themselves to upgrade from the likes of Tarrant and Miller – and there are some tasty prospects on the horizon to bring into our teams.

Round 8 saw some below par scoring for certain premiums. If you are a coach running TBC at R2, then Xmas might come early as Goldy had a shocker in Perth with a 44 and now has a breakeven of 143 and likely to be available for less than $500k. Up forward Buddy was held scoreless for a 47 and has a breakeven of 100 and likely to be available for $430 to $440k next week and even BJ Goddard could be again available in the low $500k bracket with a breakeven of 142. There are also plenty of tasty offerings in the midfield, I speak of Selwood and Watson – with breakevens of 129 and 140 respectively and both likely to be available next week for less than $500k!

Over to you community, the poll this week is, what will you do this week?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Always  keen to hear your thoughts community so please tweet me @chicko_lcs with any questions or dilemmas of your own. I hope plenty smash through the 2,300 barrier this week!

Cheers,

Chicko

Rick Grimes · 25/05/2015 at 13:19

Definitely going Cripps to Rocky this week. He looked better, the 10 tackles or so that he pulled off indicate his ribs can't be too sore. The only question then is whether I go another trade to unload Tarrant. What are the chances of him copping a vest?

The Oracle · 25/05/2015 at 13:26

Tarrant 0 chance of getting the vest but with Waite and Brown potentially out he may play fwd

Youngy · 26/05/2015 at 16:18

I feel if you can just do the one trade Cripps to Rocky

The Oracle · 25/05/2015 at 13:24

Definitely bringing Rocky in this week but with my 2nd trade who do u think is a higher priority to trade out the Gift or Bellch both have been spudding it up for too long

SCaddict · 25/05/2015 at 14:19

I'd move on TBC if I was you. I brought in Blicavs last week and couldn't be happier. Those Bellch 50s and 60s now seem like a bad dream I once had. 🙂

You may as well make use of the Gift's Rd13 bye which is the only thing going for him and then rid yourself of him at that point perhaps for a Brodie Smith who will be cheap as chips then once that 16 has fully cycled through his pricing.

The Oracle · 25/05/2015 at 15:13

Like your thinking Blicavs still looks pretty cheap at 510k and he’s so durable it’s not like an opposition coach can him. Hopefully that asshole Lumumba cuts down his consumption of a particular herb for the next few weeks

HopeIdoWell · 25/05/2015 at 23:27

I bought Blicavs when he was at 428,000 looking for a POD, and am glad I did, but then again I was tossing up between getting rid of Griffin or Judd last week to trade in Rocky. I went with Griffin, damn it. Though I also managed to trade in Priddis, so not a complete loss.

Ethan · 25/05/2015 at 14:34

if you dont have a ruc/fwd in your r3 then tbc should go.

Rick Grimes · 25/05/2015 at 13:27

Who is J Fitzpatrick (Mel)?

Rick Grimes · 25/05/2015 at 13:28

Sorry, misread his price.

Jimmy · 25/05/2015 at 13:36

great read as always Chicko. I’m looking to bring in Deledio this week, big POD in my opinion and has had a great last 2 rounds, what are your thoughts?

Chicko · 25/05/2015 at 13:49

Hi Jimmy, thanks mate. If I could afford Lids, I would absolutely be looking at him – agree on his POD status and has been the difference for the Tigers these past two weeks.

I N Pieman · 25/05/2015 at 14:23

It’s worth noting Jimmy that Dimma said not long ago that Lids was a week by week proposition. Some weeks he might not come up. But he makes a huge difference to the Tigers when he plays & a proven premium scorer.

Jimmy · 25/05/2015 at 16:45

Thanks Pieman, ill definitely keep it in mind mate.

SCaddict · 25/05/2015 at 14:40

Could be a great selection but those past achilles worries do scare me off so not for me.

Jimmy · 25/05/2015 at 16:47

Yeah, their is a risk factor to him Addict.

Mike · 25/05/2015 at 13:37

If only there were some downgrade options for our cows. I need some cash for the post round 11 BANG BANG, but it’d be nice to see some game from Wigg, Steele, Goddard or similar. ATM I’d probably trade any of those guys in on the evidence of one good game.

As it is I’ve got McIntosh and Tarrant to offload but may wait on both. May loose a few quid, but that’s better than a dud donut for rest of the year.

Was it Lever that got hurt? I was paying half attention to the game and half to the kids homework.

Ethan · 25/05/2015 at 14:33

no lever and laird collied which sent laird onto the stretcher

r2d2 · 25/05/2015 at 13:39

My team – def – shaw Yeo Oxley saad lumumba t hunt (Mcintosh lever ). Mids — Pendles fyfe Lewis Parker danger Griffen Cripps krak (CEY Mckenzie lambert ) rucks — mAric Nic nat (read ). Fwds — gray goddard dusty swan tbc tArrant (clark lonie ). . . Currently in top 2 pc ,, I think tbc is a Prob but with byes coming up , do I leave him till post bye ?? Thinking just lumumba to Simpson this week … Shore up def a little , or Cripps too rocky ?

r2d2 · 25/05/2015 at 13:40

20 trades left ….201 k in kitty

jezzahill · 26/05/2015 at 13:05

Cripps to Rocky I reckon, hold off on trading defenders for the moment.

Mick · 25/05/2015 at 13:46

I want to offload Lumumba ASAP but I really want Rocky in before he starts going back up. What should my priority be? I don't have Cripps but was looking to trade Touk Miller as he's nearly reached his ceiling IMO to get Rocky in. But sick of Lumumba being a shit c..t and losing me money.

derek · 25/05/2015 at 14:23

have you got saad or Mckenzie in the mids? you could trade Lummummba >> Rocky (via Saad or Mckenzie)

SCaddict · 25/05/2015 at 14:36

Yes Rocky is the absolute priority this week for any coaches who don't already have him in my view.

I appreciate Jock's 'wait to his bye' argument but if he punches out a 140 plus this weekend all that will be cold comfort indeed. Most teams are Rd12 bye heavy anyway so get him in this week if you can.

Redgumwon · 25/05/2015 at 14:36

Wait until the byes for Lumumba and get Rocky in ASAP

General Soreness · 25/05/2015 at 13:54

Ripping article Chicko and thanks for the shoutout.

At this stage I’m looking to paint the fence, just wish there were some decent rooks to go into.

derek · 25/05/2015 at 14:24

fantastic start to the year GS. keep it going!

I N Pieman · 25/05/2015 at 14:28

Onya General. Hope your players don’t suffer your name. 100k rank after week one. 12th after round 8. Absolutely rampant. Keep it up!

Sarah · 25/05/2015 at 15:30

Congrats General! Good luck for the rest of the season!

Scott · 25/05/2015 at 20:41

Well done keep up the good work General, hope the SC gods are smiling down on you and some decent rookies come in soon!

karl · 25/05/2015 at 14:03

Have cripps and tbc at R2 and 280k in bank

Thinking of cripps to rocky and keeping tbc but on bench as ruck cover and either upgrading geary or tarrant to jacobs or mummy using DPP but undecided. But if i go jacobs with have 2 rucks each week of the byes! Please help chicko!!

Rick Grimes · 25/05/2015 at 14:05

Josh Kelly. Now his nutsack has healed, could he be a good option? Probably get a bit of time in the midfield. 87 on the weekend. Before ripping himself a new one he was fairly consistent in the 90-100 range. Thoughts?

I N Pieman · 25/05/2015 at 14:26

If Id known he was only going to miss a couple I would have kept him. But it was listed as many more weeks than what it turned out to be. At his price he’s a good option providing he’s suitable for your bye structure.

SCaddict · 25/05/2015 at 14:43

I ended up keeping Pops so getting him back last week was an unexpected bonus. Luckily I had other issues to attend to over the past fortnight as otherwise I probably would've traded him, as you did, given the initial prognosis.

I N Pieman · 25/05/2015 at 15:31

Stroke of good fortune & a trade saved SCA. You certainly need some luck in this game

SCaddict · 25/05/2015 at 15:44

Indeed you do. I've had Gaz, Bartel, Kelly and Sloane this season so was overdue a little luck perhaps.

Trying to hold Sloane too so hoping to get him back straight after his bye which would be nice if that's the case.

I N Pieman · 25/05/2015 at 16:27

I’m holding Sloane as well. It’s painful. But I’ve aready traded Gaz jimmy & busted nut. Cant keep trading premos. Sloane listed as 5 weeks still today has me concerned.

Brett · 25/05/2015 at 18:58

I N Pieman – It was tweeted a little while ago that Sloane might even be back before his round 11 bye. Sounds like Talia mentioned this on the radio a little while ago?

I am holding Sloane as well, so that would be lovely.

However, as long as he plays from round 12 onwards, then I will be fine with my decision to hold. Didn't want to sell him for only approximately $513K, I really like him as a consistent player, and Adelaide have a good SC finals draw.

SCaddict · 25/05/2015 at 21:15

Will definitely hold him another fortnight as I have other trades I'd rather do anyway and can use his loophole this week in particular.

But yes if the news of his return is not looking promising at that point then I may cut my losses and sideways him to Jelwood or some other option then. But he's a tough SOB so here's hoping! 🙂

r2d2 · 25/05/2015 at 15:41

Traded out j kelly week before he came back …… Spewin

Youngy · 25/05/2015 at 14:44

Don't know what to do this week, should have jumped on Rocky but I didn't decided to wait one more week and bring in franklin instead. Was hoping to go Cripps to Rocky this week but am about $1000 off.

22 trades left. $32,500 in war chest.

What should my trades be this week?
Here's my team http://gyazo.com/2cc65c2289642a7d5c5ef4fd8986043f

Francis · 25/05/2015 at 15:21

Did the exact same trade last week, hoping it pays off in the long term. I would hold on Cripps and trade out Griffin for Rocky (if you're desperate for him) because there are no good down-grades at the moment.

Youngy · 25/05/2015 at 21:05

I'm not keen on side ways trading tho. And Griffen just pulled out a 120

jezzahill · 26/05/2015 at 13:03

Hold on Griffen, no point in turfing him now. I still have him, and resisted the urge to trade him for Parker last week. they both ended up scoring 120. I think Griffen is a viable M7/M8 option come the end of the year, and he's shaping as a bit of a POD now that everyone is trading him out. He could also get off the leash a little now as the Giants have so many midfielders dominating at the moment, so he might not cop as much attention.

Francis · 25/05/2015 at 15:19

Should I go from Cripps to Rocky even if it only leaves me with 4k left?

SCaddict · 25/05/2015 at 15:29

Absolutely!

Will be tricky for Cripps to make his BE of 85 against the Swans mdifield this weekend so will probably only slowly leak cash from this point.

There's also a risk you could be shelling out close to $550K if you wait until Rocky has his bye so pull the trigger now I say.

Dave · 27/05/2015 at 08:12

Blues have gone from roadkill 4pts to a danger game for the swans, especially after beating the Hawks. I’m holding Cripps.

Derek · 25/05/2015 at 15:50

Youngy · 26/05/2015 at 16:16

Yep

Tulendeena · 25/05/2015 at 15:37

Lumumba to Smith or a proven premo defender?

Can afford Simpson, and fits with bye structures

Thoughts?

SCaddict · 25/05/2015 at 15:49

Yes I'd go Kade if you have the coin. I'm a bit short so will have to settle with Brown –> Hibberd instead. Wait for Smith to have his bye and then it will be cherry ripe for either Saad/Oxley –> Smith just before Rd12 lockout.

Youngy_ · 26/05/2015 at 12:09

Agreed I also feel Simpson is then best option

Danners16 · 26/05/2015 at 15:37

You probably could wait a week on Smith, Simpson you can't if you want him

Derek · 25/05/2015 at 15:58

Carlton play swans this week, might get ugly for the Blues. However, Carrazzo will be playing, and we all know what a good tagging job he can do, win lose or draw.

Who will he tag? Parker? JPK? Hanaberry?

Any Carlton supporters can tell us who has been tagged in the past, have a feeling it was Jack or Hannaberry.

Tulendeena · 25/05/2015 at 16:21

probably mcveigh, parker or hannas

Doc2Drej · 25/05/2015 at 16:28

Reckon he could tag jack

Derek · 25/05/2015 at 16:57

Was it Cur now who tagged Selwood?

joel · 25/05/2015 at 19:19

Yeah and did an amazing job

Brillsy21 · 25/05/2015 at 16:37

Curnow will tag the whole midfield and keep them to under 20 possies between them 😉

SCOTLAND THE BRAVE · 25/05/2015 at 21:21

Curnow- hannas, carrazzo- jack

Liam · 25/05/2015 at 16:24

Great stuff chicko
I am also doing Cripps to Rocky this week.

Youngy · 26/05/2015 at 16:15

Solid trade, I think that is what everyones thinking

Doc2Drej · 25/05/2015 at 16:27

My team:
D: Shaw, Higgins, Newnes, Oxley, Saad, Goodes (Brown, McKenzie)
M: Fyfe, Neale, Pendles, Shiel, Selwood, Parker, Rockliff, Rich (Judd, CEY, Heeney)
R: Goldstein, Maric (O’Brien)
F: Swan, Martin, Mitchell, Clark, Tarrant, Krak (Salem, Lambert)

20k in the bank

Trade ideas???

Was hoping to maybe get rid of Judd and possibly cull a cash cow

demon · 25/05/2015 at 18:30

judd out and swing lambert into the mids,
    then goddard or other fwd prem in for your fwd line

Alternatively swing mckenzie into mids and bring in a premo backman

Jambo · 25/05/2015 at 16:32

I'm trading Tarrant into Rockliff. Still cannot believe how cheap he is.

Jambo · 25/05/2015 at 16:35

*Double post, please delete.

SCaddict · 25/05/2015 at 16:58

Yes if Rocky was the obvious choice last week it's even more of a 'no brainer' this week after posting a more than solid ton in a losing team. Those who stubbornly resist will likely pay a hefty price over the next fortnight.

Youngy · 26/05/2015 at 16:15

Im with ya Jambo, still annoyed that I went with Franklin last week instead of him.

cam · 25/05/2015 at 16:32

How much longer will lamb and Lambert be out, because if it’s only a few more they could be some good downgrades to get rid of the cows.

SCaddict · 25/05/2015 at 16:41

Both probably won't be physically available until after their bye at least according to last week's injury update.

Then they will have the difficulty of trying to break into what are currently winning teams so I'm afraid they aren't the most palatable downgrade targets right now.

Derek · 25/05/2015 at 16:53

Lambert listed as 3-4 weeks. Lamb as 5 weeks

bUCKET__ · 25/05/2015 at 18:42

Lamb won't play again this year, unless gets a lucky game as a sub. Eagles have too much depth about to come back from injury.

shemm · 25/05/2015 at 16:35

will josh glenn be back? would love to have at least one downgrade option

SCaddict · 25/05/2015 at 16:45

Apparently he is no longer injured so it's just a selection issue now. All you can do is wait for team selections this Thursday as it's just mere speculation otherwise.

But even if named it's hard to see his JS being worth the paper it's written on given the Suns have a number of walk up starters due back in the next few weeks plus all the blokes recently omitted like Zac Smith and Burnman Broughton.

Timmy · 25/05/2015 at 20:37

Prestia gone for the year

Jacob · 25/05/2015 at 17:27

I have Glenn and im not sure if he's still on the planet. He wasnt on last weeks injury list, nor this weeks and he didnt play NEAFL on the weekend. Starnge.

Jack · 25/05/2015 at 17:46

Dion Prestia is now out for 12+ weeks so there’s a midfield spot. The Suns have been ravaged with injury. I’m hoping he gets a game, I’m not too sure on long term job security but he seems like the only semi relevant option. I’m not at all sold on Bailey Dale and his spot in the side.

Spooners · 25/05/2015 at 17:04

Great article as always Chicko,
I'm looking to trade Cripps this week and was wondering who would be the best option to trade in out of Dangerfield, Priddis, Treloar, Parker or even someone else?
I was also looking at trading out Oxley for T-Mac, would this be a wise choice, or is there any other defenders I should be looking at to fill a star/premo type role?
Your thoughts are greatly appreciated.

SCaddict · 25/05/2015 at 17:32

I would always try to get the maximum bang for your buck whenever you make trades. So I would get someone in like a Hibberd or Simpson who recently bottomed out in pricing if you have to bring a premo defender in this week.

I have my own rule of never paying more than $500K for a defender and if T-Mac posts another 70 or 80 it won't be long before he's sub $500K again which would be the ideal time to snap him up.

However after all that I actually reckon it's worth keeping Oxley around until his Rd12 bye with that 98 floating around in his price for the next few weeks. Could easily be worth more than $400K in a fortnight and then upgrade him to a Rd11 bye premo like a Smith, Rance, Houli or Murphy.

Timmy · 25/05/2015 at 20:43

Agreed.

I'm going Hibberd this weekend for Goodes (broken arm) and Rocky in for Cripps.

Round 11 Goldy in for TBC and two cows slaughtered (CEY and McIntosh).

Round 12 Saad and Oxley will be out for most likely Rance and B.Smith.

Round 13 Tarrant, Clark, Krak all out with 2 upgrades (Lids, Goddard, Dalhouse, Bonti, Watson, Sloane, etc) and 1 downgrade

Go Team.

SCaddict · 25/05/2015 at 21:07

That's an excellent trade plan mate although like any plan you may need to tweak it as the rounds play out.

Hibberd and Rocky in for Goodesy and Cripps this week are a terrific pair of BANG BANG upgrades this week.

I have virtually identical plans for Rd12 as I'm sure plenty of other coaches do.

Nicholas · 25/05/2015 at 17:28

Hey community,
Just wondering what i should do this week i have 260k and a potential double upgrade. I could go ibbo to tmac and cripps to parker. Wondering what you guys would think is my best bet this week. I have 19 trades and not happy with defence right now.

Def- shaw, taylor, saad,ibbo, mcintosh, lever( leslie, hamling)
Mid- fyfe, priddis, selwood, grifen, lewis, rockliffe, miller, cripps (cey, krak, d mckenz)
Ruck- goldy, nic nat (read)
Foward- gray, martin, franklin, goddard,swan, tarrant ( hogan,clark)

here is my bye structure:

Round 11- lever, rocky, cripps, lewis, martin, kmcintosh, hamling, cey-8 players out
Round 12- swan, goddard, fyfe, ibbo, miller, saad, leslie, franklin, dmac-9 players out
Round 13- selwood, clark, taylor, griffen, shaw, priddis, Hogan, krak, gold, Tarrant, nic nat, gray, read- 13 players out
i want to fix up round 13 but not sure how
Thanks for your help and time

Jack · 25/05/2015 at 17:48

Ibbotson to T-Mac and Cripps to Parker sounds like pure bliss to me, mate. Regardless of bye structures or anything else, they’re too good to pass on IMO.

r2d2 · 26/05/2015 at 00:23

T Mac could drop a bit over next week or 2

SCaddict · 25/05/2015 at 17:54

The Parker trade is pretty line ball. The time to get him in was really last week or the week before but he's a gun player who looks to have hit his straps so it's probably still justifiable at $553K but not exactly in the 'no brainer' territory anymore. Cripps does looked cooked though so that trade would solve that issue I guess.

However you may actually be best served utilising the majority of your war chest either upgrading K-Mac or Taz this week. I would keep Ibbo at least until his bye as with a 80 plus average he's more than been pulling his weight down back and generating you coin as well. In fact he had a very respectable 93 on the weekend so is in reasonable form really.

I'm also not sure I'd go chasing T-Mac at his current price as that 110 plus average is unlikely to be ultimately sustainable just as it wasn't with Houli either. Just giving you my thoughts and no doubt others will feel differently on some of these points.

Derek · 25/05/2015 at 18:05

Can you go McIntosh to Simpson and Cripps to Parker

Nicholas · 25/05/2015 at 18:47

i cant do that i am a bit off the amount of cash i need so what would be best?

Donavan · 27/05/2015 at 07:57

Hold structures until after round 11, then look to move Krak, by swinging Saad to the mids for Brodie Smith, or wait till after round 12 and move Krak for Hibberd.

After round 13 look at McDonald to sure up the defence further.

Donavan · 27/05/2015 at 08:00

May even be able to go straight from Hamling or Leslie to Smith after round. 11, but this uses up the war chest.

Brillsy21 · 25/05/2015 at 17:42

If I trade out Lonie, would it be more beneficial to be bringing in Steele or Hugh Goddard. Just wondering whether it would be better to have Steele in my Mids instead?

Jack · 25/05/2015 at 17:50

Steele continues to dominate the reserves. Surely he can’t be too far away. Personally, I wouldn’t look at either unless you absolutely had to though. Warm bodies are golden through the byes.

I N Pieman · 25/05/2015 at 18:02

I actually braught in steel last week for a few reasons. The first a link to the fwd line which enabled me to use Krak as a cover for both & loop. The second a cash grab from Salem for 2 more premos this week. The third is I think we will get a go at some stage. The same could be said for Goddard. Make sure you have lots of reasons to trade to a donut.

Brillsy21 · 25/05/2015 at 18:17

Thanks mate I have the same reasoning as you

I N Pieman · 25/05/2015 at 18:20

As long as it won’t cause you a bye donut pull the trigger

Paul · 25/05/2015 at 17:59

Got rocky last week, thinking pendles this week he fits my bye structure so should I just go early on him? BE130 I think

SCaddict · 25/05/2015 at 18:10

Only if you already the available bank to bring him in. Wouldn't bring in a non playing rookie or one with dodgy JS with the other trade just to make the Pendles acquisition happen this week.

Not sure he's 100% fit this season so perhaps not the must have of prior seasons even though I started with him myself.

Paul · 27/05/2015 at 11:59

I have the cash to go T.miller to pendles so think I may go with that this week

Jack · 25/05/2015 at 18:30

For what it’s worth, I believe Pendles is a must have.

Youngy · 25/05/2015 at 21:11

He has a BE of 136, so you can always wait till next week and hope to see some better downgrade options emerge.

I believe that Pendles in a must have tho and you need him in at some point.

He has a RD 12 bye, so bringing him in at Rd 13 may not be a bad option.

Liam · 25/05/2015 at 18:10

Who should i downgrade this week Tarrant or Krak?

Jack · 25/05/2015 at 18:29

Not much happening in terms of players to go down to. If you don’t have Glenn from GC, wait for team selection to see if he returns and even then I’d only be doing that if I had to. Went big in game 1 but players often do. Not sure on long term job security.

Youngy · 25/05/2015 at 21:13

If you have to downgrade probably downgrade Tarrent because he is more expensive of the 2 and it would be hard to seperate the pair.

Danners16 · 26/05/2015 at 15:34

Tarrant, has a higher breakeven

T.J.M · 25/05/2015 at 18:21

Thoughts on my team?

Shaw, Gibson, Simpson, Newnes, Oxley, Saad, McIntosh, Lever
Fyfe, JPK, Beams, Selwood, Parker, Treloar, Cripps, CEY, Steele, Miller, McKenzie
Goldstein, Maric, Read
Gray, Martin, Swan, Clark, Hogan, Tarrent, Krak, Lonie

Was thinking of going Cripps to Rocky and having $80,000 in the bank then holding until a decent rookie pops up. Thoughts?

Jack · 25/05/2015 at 18:27

Diggin’ this team! Cripps to Rocky – tick! Don’t hesitate!

Youngy · 25/05/2015 at 21:16

Cripps to Rocky no brainer.

Glorin · 25/05/2015 at 18:27

What are the communities thoughts on McGovern. Thinking of upgrading tarrant to him which then opens up fwd/def swing with godard. He would end up a defender in my side.

Youngy · 25/05/2015 at 21:17

I feel he hasn't shown enough and could be quiet unconsistent. But if you feel he is a good option, go with your gut.

Glorin · 26/05/2015 at 00:30

He has 3 scores of 70+, 1 x 90+ and 3 over 100+ including a 145. Missed one game through injury.

not a bad return for a defender and bonus swing ability. Someone on here called him a possible top 6 defender a few weeks back and I laughed, but after looking at his numbers, he really comes into consideration. Once again would only be used as a forward during bye rounds with swing set if needed.

thanks for your input Youngy.

Ethan · 25/05/2015 at 18:32

Tarrent–> a rookie out of menadue, dale or steele
Then up cripps to Lewis, coming off a 117 with GC next with destroy.
Skipping Rocky till byes,

T.J.M · 25/05/2015 at 18:57

Lewis this week?

Danners16 · 26/05/2015 at 15:34

If you have Rockliff

Luke · 25/05/2015 at 19:55

in the long term, who will be a better scorer out of cotch and luke parker, waiting until rocky has had his bye to bring him in, and i'm eithe rgoign to bring in parker this round, or bring cotchin in rd 12

T.J.M · 25/05/2015 at 19:57

Parker every day of the week, you don't know wether Cotch will play with his hair out the back of the pack or decide to actually get in and get it.

James · 25/05/2015 at 20:05

Hi Community,

Need some help with my trades this week,

I was thinking of downgrading Yolmen to Steele to generate some cash and with the cash upgrade Salem to a premo forward.
Who is the best option? Already have Swan, Franklin, Zorko and Mitchell.

Cheers

Youngy · 25/05/2015 at 21:19

Goddard

Danners16 · 26/05/2015 at 15:14

A guy called Robbie Gray

throttlefinger · 25/05/2015 at 20:06

There's another Confucius saying, "A beetle who stays sitting will be buried in the warthog's shitting."

Tarrant and Lonie to the curb. Come on in Rocky and Dale. No guarantees with the rooks but the risk of not bringing in Rocky now (and upgrading my midfield) will lead to more agony ahead.

Brilliant Check in as usual, Chicko.

T.J.M · 25/05/2015 at 20:08

Throttle do you think Dales JS is good? I suppose with Goodes out he is likely to retain his spot in the side, but the vest a worry?

throttlefinger · 25/05/2015 at 20:23

Definitely a concern, T.J.M. But more of a concern is not getting Rocky in and losing money on Tarrant and Lonie. He will be on the bench so just need to hope that he gets $100+ at some point. Think that's possible.

Northernsoul74 · 25/05/2015 at 20:32

I'm a Doggies fan and not convinced by Dale's JS. MCrae, Webb, Grant, Honeychurch and Hrovat all pushing for selection.

throttlefinger · 25/05/2015 at 22:46

Nope not convinced of Dale's JS as well. But am convinced of Rocky's scoring ability and upside so rolling the dice.

l. Gibbs · 25/05/2015 at 20:07

which premo forwards should I be getting in? looking at Devon Smith, Daulhaus, Goddard and Delidio, Better options?

throttlefinger · 25/05/2015 at 20:24

Goddard, Lids, then a pick between Dahlhaus and D. Smith (I slightly favor D. Smith).

SCaddict · 25/05/2015 at 21:20

I've got my eye on both Smith and Boomer and intend on bringing in one of these lads next week as their bye suits my side among other considerations.

throttlefinger · 25/05/2015 at 21:23

Boomer definitely safer of those two, SCaddict. He's on my shortlist as well.

SCaddict · 26/05/2015 at 00:11

Yeah still undecided on who'll I pick myself. An emerging young star with plenty of upside or a proven great of the game albeit in the twilight of his career. Hoping the choice will become a little clearer next week when I plan to make the call.

By the way a Cavs Warriors series appears all but assured now. Both teams could even get a week off if they sweep their current opponents. Hopefully Uncle Drew recovers in time so that Steph can properly skool him! 🙂

throttlefinger · 26/05/2015 at 00:21

Why? An injured Uncle Drew and a healthy Steph would make it an even match up.

Cavs will get nice rest. Rockets should take G4. Think McHale will appeal to their egos and have them fired up. Warriors are due for a let down game.

SCaddict · 26/05/2015 at 00:45

Yeah pity they can't hire Delly to take out Harden's knees tomorrow. O well I guess they'll just have to win the series the good ole fashioned way…..

But with the league MVP leading the charge there's no need to resort to those tactics anyway. 🙂

throttlefinger · 26/05/2015 at 02:44

Funny how some people are getting so worked up about that. Horford clearly pulled Delly down then dropped the people's elbow. And you of all people should know about the Korver injury. Delly's footy training came in handy as he went straight for the ball.

Be really fun when the Warriors fad dies out after the Western Conference. Even without our 3rd best player and our 2nd one hampered Cavs should teach the youngins how it's done.

the sprinkler · 25/05/2015 at 22:54

Im looking at Dahlhouse….. and at 510K pretyy cheap. Just seems to get the job done each week.

Adam · 25/05/2015 at 20:21

Looking at sinking Tarrants ship down grade options ? Even looking at guys are close to playing ?

jimmyjim · 26/05/2015 at 09:18

Use DPP and get in Glenn

Adam · 26/05/2015 at 09:56

How can u do that when tarrants fwd and glenn mid ??

Swans2012 · 25/05/2015 at 20:36

I just don’t know this week….

Was going to go tbc (r2) to r3 and Tarrant up to Jacobs via Reid. but now goldy is going to be pretty much free in a fortnight so should probably hold and get him….
Was going to go cripps down to someone but there is no someone
Was going to go Ox to hibberd but now Ox pretty much has to be left to the bye
Was going to….. Hell I think I’m going to bloody hold….I hate holding…I hate it so much!

Tom · 25/05/2015 at 20:37

DEF- Shaw, Simpson, Docherty, Newnes, Saad, Oxley — Lever, Hamling

MID- Fyfe, Priddis, JPK, Parker, Selwood, Griffen, Rockliff, Miller — McKenzie, Krak, CEY

RUC- Mumford, Goldy — Read

FWD- Gray, Martin, Swan, Franklin, Hogan, Clark — Tarrant, Lambert

traded cripps to griffen this week. Have 20 trades left with $15k remaining.

ranked in the 600s at the moment.

Thoughts on what I should do?

Brillsy21 · 25/05/2015 at 20:41

Why trade to Griffen?
    Massive risk and many better options imo

Tom · 25/05/2015 at 20:46

meant to say Rockliff, sorry

Tophawk · 25/05/2015 at 21:06

I was going to say!!! Had you traded in Griffin your score ranking might be 6000 instead of 600 in 2 weeks. LOL

I am not sure whether I should be giving you advice as your ranking is much higher than mine.

Your current ranking is the envy of 99.5% of supercoach players, myself included. My ranking currently is around 10,300. I am happy with that as my team is completely ready for the byes with 20 trades left in the kitty and 50K in the bank.

I have looked at your side, and despite being a powerhouse, you are vulnerable going into the byes. You have 8 guys out in round 11. You are looking at 2-4 donuts depending on your ability to swing players. You are light on with 20 trades so you do not have much room to move preparing a playing starting 18 for round 11. (Not withstanding new injuries to players in the next 2 rounds)

In the next 2 weeks I would trade very strategically, with a focus to balance your squad to get through the byes with minimal point scoring damage.

Just my take.

Cheers

Youngy · 25/05/2015 at 21:24

Solid trade Tom (Assuming you mean't Rocky not Griffen)

Also TopHawk I see you around on the forums quiet often giving valued insight and time to this website.

Wondering why you haven't created an account yet?

Tophawk · 25/05/2015 at 21:32

Hi Youngy,

Havent even given that a thought mate. What are the benefits and costs of creating an account?

Youngy · 26/05/2015 at 13:28

I haven't played around with it that much but I believe you can look at all your posts, follow members on the forums. And there are some stats of your profile that are kept track of.

Tophawk · 25/05/2015 at 21:29

I forgot to mention that round in round 12 and 13 the situation is even more challenging.

Cheers

Swans2012 · 25/05/2015 at 20:39

And By the way, can any saints fans give me a reason for savages form? Couple of 100’s to start then 70,60,20,30,92,95. What’s the go? I was keen pre season and am a little keen now on the back of his 90’s if there was a reason for the 20 and the 30. 317k could be a sneaky 90 average from here maybe?

Youngy · 25/05/2015 at 21:30

Not sure about why he got his low scores.

But I feel he isn't that good of a option and to big of a risk due to his possible low output from here to the seasons end.

SCaddict · 25/05/2015 at 21:50

Would steer well clear of Savage. Has always looked promising but has never been able to deliver when it counted partly due to a shocking injury record. Has never played more than 18 games in any season.

If you ask me I reckon coaches should really only be focussed on fallen premos and valid rookie downgrades right now rather than mucking around with risky midpricers that have a reasonable probability of burning you.

Youngy · 25/05/2015 at 21:22

Don't know what to do community.

Don't have enough to go Cripps to Rocky and not really any rookies that will play and the byes are coming up and rookies that play in the byes are so important.

TheCompletePackage · 25/05/2015 at 23:45

Oh well….there's always next year.

@Rem_Wah · 25/05/2015 at 22:30

Cripps to Barlow a viable trade?

Danners16 · 25/05/2015 at 22:31

Yes it is if you already have Rockliff

@Rem_Wah · 25/05/2015 at 22:41

Yep, I have Rocky.
      I am still clinging on to Bellchambers as my R2.. Really want to upgrade him to a Nic Nat, although I'd have to make two trades (1 up, 1 down) if that was the case, whereas only the one for Barlow.

the sprinkler · 25/05/2015 at 22:55

ooohhh please…. stay away from NicNat…. I cant wait to get rid of him. Jump on Blicavs- mark my words… he will go close to the Cats BnF

Glorin · 26/05/2015 at 00:31

Agree with sprinkler. I have been planing on moving nic nat to goldy when he bottoms out.

Rick Grimes · 26/05/2015 at 05:06

No to Nicnat. I’ve had him all year and he has been consistently mediocre. That may have been his first ton on the weekend. I have to hold for now but would love to unload to Bilcavs or Martin.

Alex · 25/05/2015 at 22:36

Team: Shaw, Higgins, Newnes, the prince, Ox, Saad (K mac, H Goddard), Beams, Lewis, Parker, Griffin, Cripps, Miller, CEY (Sloane, D Mac, Lambert)

Goldy, Dog Dog (Reid)

Gray, Goddard, Swan, Franklin, Clark, Krak (Tarrant, Salem)

ANY TRADING ADVICE PLEASE

Got 21 trades and 217K

Plus can can some please tell me my bye structures (not good with spreadsheets)

the sprinkler · 25/05/2015 at 23:02

look at getting rid of the punce in DEF, getting another MID premo and another premo FWD

A dusty or gray in the FWDS and a rocky, parker, jelwood in the middle.

Ethan · 26/05/2015 at 08:09

just note down your team on excel
    then highlight them in different colours depending on their bye round

Tophawk · 26/05/2015 at 09:44

Lumumba out: Delidio in. (Via DPP if possible)
    Cripps out: Rockliff in.

@TheHolyMullet · 26/05/2015 at 10:23

If you download the Higginator version for this year (You'll find it on the Jock Reynolds site) that tells you what rounds your players have byes in.

Youngy · 26/05/2015 at 16:13

If you have got supercoach gold or haven't used the 2 week trial yet you can use that?

@Rem_Wah · 25/05/2015 at 22:44

Cripps to Rocky or Barlow I reckon.

Youngy · 26/05/2015 at 13:30

Good trades

David · 26/05/2015 at 00:13

I actually totally disagree with holding trades first half of season, you should be going bang bang bang cos there are far less rookies with job security in the second half, if you still have over 23 or so trades you are way behind – far less options to generate cash now. My midfield is already almost full premo. You don’t need to wait for byes to trade, you can trade now knowing the byes are coming and ensure you have level amount of 18 players across the 3 weeks. I am trading now instead of during byes. These defenders like hibberd and kade Simpson are available now and may not be in a week or two! Don’t hold trades for the sake of holding trades, you can save them in the later rounds when your full premo and then you only need to trade Id injuries. Gotta grab them while they are there!

@TheHolyMullet · 26/05/2015 at 10:15

Some very relevant points David, and I tend to agree, although the reason I am personally holding until the bye rounds to trade is to optimise the number of eligible premiums in my side during those rounds. I don't want to be trading in premos now that will be sitting on the pine in two weeks time, not when I have a cast of rookies who have consistently given me an average of 75 points each round. I totally agree with you that trades are worthless in the second half of the year for anything other than trading out players who are injured long-term…. But personally, I think the byes are a great time to go 3/3 or at least 2/3 and get a real jump on the opposition, utilising the 3 trades granted each round to really prime our sides for the remainder of the season.

Dee · 26/05/2015 at 16:05

Agreed…

Gibbo · 26/05/2015 at 08:00

Hey guys just wondering how many rookies people have left
I have 17 trades left but nearly a full premium team. Just got tarrant, saad and mcintosh left
Are most people in a similar boat ?

Youngy · 26/05/2015 at 16:00

I have 6 on field rookies with 22 trades left.

Most people have around 4 onfield rookies

Dave · 26/05/2015 at 22:36

I have 4 but 6 including Belchambers and Lumumba who are worse than rookies

nathan · 26/05/2015 at 08:25

I’ve been spending trades like crazy but my team is almost right for me to sit on for while
Looking at one deferent trade this week
Which is Tarrant to hibberd using ddp
And maybe kmac to Goddard or if lonie plays he goes
But then I think it’ll leave me only 5 trades needed to have a sub standard team that’s win me games and leave me with the option to cull some premos for ultra premos as the year wears on
My trades form now are
10 hold
11 trade lonie Down, Ellis yolmen up to rocky
12 trade saad straight to smith, Clark out for Dahlhaus and if needed for money Mckenzie or krakour out for anyone who looks in form in the ressies
And from there I have 12 trades for injury and major form slumps and upgrades to ultras

Tophawk · 26/05/2015 at 10:12

Hi Community,

What are the thoughts about Connor Menadue from the tigers? Played two games and is on a small bubble with a be of 12 after starting as the sub in his first two games. What got my attention was his 43 SC points when he was injected into the game in the last quarter of their match against Port.

Should he be considered if he starts against the Bombers this week? If he starts this week, I am very tempted to take a punt and get him in to generate some badly needed cash. Cull one of my plump rookies.

Any thoughts?

Luke · 26/05/2015 at 10:17

look to see if he will start as the sub or on field

Astounded · 26/05/2015 at 13:07

Score of 43 greatly inflated as a result of kicking clutch goal in last quarter.

Youngy · 26/05/2015 at 13:34

Even if with his inflated score if he is named in the side I would still consider him greatly due to the limited rookies out there.

Ethan · 26/05/2015 at 16:12

what are you talking about. He was subbed in the first quarter due to vickery's injury

Corey · 26/05/2015 at 17:02

Yeah he came on in the first half.

Dingo · 26/05/2015 at 10:52

What will Rockliffe's BREAK EVEN be if he gets 120 for each of the next 2 games and estimate of his value? I think Jock mentioned on the podcast if he scores like that over the next 2 weeks his price won't increase that much. I am thinking of being a bit of a shark and holding off until the byes before trading him in. Just want to assess the risk of what I may have to pay if I do that.

Ethan · 26/05/2015 at 16:11

rocky's BE is 67

Dingo · 26/05/2015 at 18:45

Ethan wasn't asking what his BE is now. Was asking if someone can calculate forward based on scores of 120 over the next 2 weeks

SCaddict · 26/05/2015 at 18:48

Approximately $530K and a BE around 80 according to the price change formula so about a $65K price rise from where he is right now.

If he averages 140 over the next 2 games his price will shoot up to about $550K.

Gibbo · 26/05/2015 at 11:17

Thoughts on my trades

Miller to rockliff

Cripps to lewis

Is there better players for similar prices

Help please 🙂

Youngy · 26/05/2015 at 13:35

If you have the cash they seem like good trades

SCaddict · 26/05/2015 at 18:56

I reckon they are great trades Gibbo. Will likely increase your team output by at least 60pts per week.

@Rem_Wah · 26/05/2015 at 22:24

Wonderful trades Gibbo.
    I wish I had the cash to do something like that!

Dee · 26/05/2015 at 12:30

Is Cripps a keeper for the long haul this year or a definite cash cow? Thoughts please community…. Thank you!

jezzahill · 26/05/2015 at 12:48

I don't think he's a keeper. At the price he is now (over 400k), its not a massive jump to upgrade to a fallen premo midfielder. He's certainly shown that he can go large, but someone like a Rockliff I think will be more consistent for the rest of the year, rather than Cripps who will be in a struggling side which could impact his scores.

Danners16 · 26/05/2015 at 15:32

If you are struggling for trades, well he could be, but he should go

Youngy · 26/05/2015 at 16:11

Cash Cow

Jono · 26/05/2015 at 12:39

Thoughts on bringing in hibberd or Simpson??

Danners16 · 26/05/2015 at 15:32

Simpson if you can

jezzahill · 26/05/2015 at 12:46

Depending on whether he gets picked to debut this week, I'll go Lonie to Hugh Goddard and then Cripps to Joel Selwood. If Goddard doesn't play I''ll most likely go Lonie to Dale. He might not play either this week but he looks like he'll get games later on. These will (hopefully) be the last two trades I complete before the byes.

Youngy · 26/05/2015 at 13:36

Is there any upcoming rookies that are likely to play during the byes?

Ethan · 26/05/2015 at 15:17

jack steele, Jayden laverde

rosco_peco · 26/05/2015 at 15:58

what are peoples thoughts on Lobbe as a replacement for Bellendchambers? Breakeven of around 67, priced at $451K but is coming of scores of 99 and 104 after an injury interrupted start to the season, averaging 92 over the past 3 games, and has the round 13 bye.

Just trying to think outside of the shoal.

I have been ravaged by injuries this year – Rockliff, Ablett, Bartel, Wines, Sloane, as well as a couple of wookies – so only have 17 trades left at this stage, waaaaaaaaay less than I had planned so I'd really like to hold this round, but also want to rid my team of TBC!

Swans2012 · 26/05/2015 at 18:30

Considering you've already used a few (lots) of trades I'd be leaning towards one of the big 6 (mum,gold,Jacob,Martin,maric,bliscs). Don't want to be using another trade if lobe doesn't pan out. He has potential but…..

SCaddict · 26/05/2015 at 18:34

Could be ok but there is still some uncertainty with the Lobbe/Ryder dynamic and Port are a team searching for answers right now so Hinkley could always spring changes there in the weeks to come. And you hate to burn another trade if it doesn't work out as you hoped.

So I reckon you'd be better off saving up for more of a sure thing in Jacobs, Mummy, Maric, or Blicavs if you don't currently have the funds for this.

Liam · 26/05/2015 at 16:04

I have 18 trades left.

Do i downgrade Tarrant now or wait a week or two??

SCaddict · 26/05/2015 at 19:00

Hold until a decent rookie presents or you can upgrade Taz to a premo. You don't really want to be stuck with an unforced donut especially during the byes.

Tom · 26/05/2015 at 16:28

what can we do in the coming week to help us trhough the byes besides plan?

if we have to many r11 bye players missing is there anything we can do?
what about r12 and r13?

Spooners · 26/05/2015 at 16:50

Is Hannerbery a good option at this point in time?

Ethan · 26/05/2015 at 17:00

Depends on your bye structures

Swans2012 · 26/05/2015 at 18:27

Left field thought number 642 for the week, my rucks have been bell and nic nat all year and I have still somehow made it to 670 overall. Here's the thing was going to just get on the goldy wagon for bell when he bottoms out, but now I'm thinking of spending the extra $$ on getting Jacobs now and bringing in a Martin or maric for nic nat during the byes. So the question is, Now that goldy has lost his golden form of earlier in the season is it worth avoiding him as an anti pod? The big 5 rucks averaging about the same now. I'm thinking its worth a stab to try to make some ground, could just mean I fall behind but hey at least I'll be trying. Thoughts?

SCaddict · 26/05/2015 at 20:05

I'd go Goldy for sure. That 44 on the weekend was an outlier and one of the best rucks in the land will be an absolute bargain shortly.

Donavan · 27/05/2015 at 07:41

Agree, Goldy will be the #1 scoring ruck this season.

Tophawk · 26/05/2015 at 20:13

Mick Malthouse has just been sacked by Carlton.

Good decision by the board.

No point diddy daddling. It is time for Mick to go now. Great career with 2 flags I think.

John Barker will be caretaker coach till the end of the season

The Bagger · 26/05/2015 at 21:05

Bugger off Mick and take bloody daisy with you!

Tophawk · 26/05/2015 at 22:33

Two peas in a pod. LOL

Juzzy · 26/05/2015 at 21:30

Hi Community.

Any thoughts on Nathan Jones ? Proven scorer, dirt cheap, and looks to be on the up.
Only a small jump from Cripps to Jones.

Swans2012 · 26/05/2015 at 21:53

Definately considered it myself, pretty sure last year was his best year though and hasn’t seemed to reach those highs this year as of yet. Seems to be scoring more like the previous 100 averages he used to get

Juzzy · 26/05/2015 at 22:05

Thanks Swans.
      I am still considering. He will be my last midfield spot and has a round 13 bye (which will help me enormously).
      A stopgap M8 until later in the season. A lot more faith scoring wise than Cripps.

@Rem_Wah · 26/05/2015 at 22:26

Not sure Juzzy. Past history says that's a sound move but has struggled this year when Melb have lost…
    I think there are better picks available IMO.

Dave · 26/05/2015 at 22:39

I haven’t heard much talk of Michael Hurley. Could he be a good option for Lumumba and would make a great POD in 1.6% of teams

BomberSam · 28/05/2015 at 11:38

Cripps to Biggs, Miller to Pendles. Gives me a midfield of: Fyfe, Pendles, Priddis, JPK, Dangerfield, Selwood, Rockliff and Griffen. Thoughts?