Moneyball – Lost and Ocker emerge.
Some familiar names made a mark over the weekend folks!
I’m sure plenty of you who spend a bit of time on these majestic pages may have bumped into Lost Larrikin and Old Ocker. Well Lost took home a fair chunk of the prize.. and Ocker missed by the skin of his teeth.
Well done to Broady24 for taking out the full weekend contest!
This weekend’s contests:
1. Jock Reynolds Full Monty – full round 6 contest ($10 x 100)
2. AFL Saturday Slam $4.5k up for grabs – full round 6 contest
3. Jock’s Sunday Lazy Lobster ($20 x 50) – Sunday games only
Click here to enter and search for any of the contests above to put your hat in the ring folks.
For those who haven’t yet had a crack:
- Moneyball contests are short term affairs – contests can be based on one day (ie the Saturday games) or can last a whole round.
- Contest sizes can range from 2 to contests with 1000’s having a crack at the one contest
- How much you whack on the table varies from contest to contest. You can start one up with buy ins starting at $2
- The points scoring system is unique to Moneyball – but looks as if it aligns closer with the AFL Fantasy scoring system.
- Community – this is strictly for over 18’s – and importantly – if you want to have a crack at this only put down on that table the loose change that you can afford to lose. Have a bit of fun but don’t get carried away.
- We are an affiliate with Moneyball for season 2015 – that means we get a kick back when you sign up with Moneyball via this site.
- Click here for full details
Remember – go easy – never play for sheep stations – and interested in your thoughts on the format.