Jock Reynolds Supercoach GodMoneyball is picking up some real steam folks

And we’re starting to see a few contests reaching capacity pretty quickly leading into the round. I admonish all of you to get in early for the Jock Reynolds Full Monty comp this weekend. $10 in – 100 spots available, that means to the victor – significant spoils.

This weekend’s contests:

1. Jock Reynolds Full Monty – full round 6 contest ($10 x 100)
2. AFL Saturday Slam $4.5k up for grabs – full round 6 contest
3. Jock’s Sunday Lazy Lobster ($20 x 50) – Sunday games only

Click here to enter and search for any of the contests above to put your hat in the ring folks.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

For those who haven’t yet had a crack:

• Moneyball contests are short term affairs – contests can be based on one day (ie the Saturday games) or can last a whole round.
  • Contest sizes can range from 2 to contests with 1000’s having a crack at the one contest
  • How much you whack on the table varies from contest to contest. You can start one up with buy ins starting at $2
  • The points scoring system is unique to Moneyball – but looks as if it aligns closer with the AFL Fantasy scoring system.
  • Community – this is strictly for over 18’s – and importantly – if you want to have a crack at this only put down on that table the loose change that you can afford to lose. Have a bit of fun but don’t get carried away.
  • We are an affiliate with Moneyball for season 2015 – that means we get a kick back when you sign up with Moneyball via this site.
  • Click here for full details

Remember – go easy – never play for sheep stations – and interested in your thoughts on the format.

MB-Saturday-Slam-v3

Categories: Moneyball

Liam · 07/05/2015 at 12:30

Love it Jock

OldOcker · 07/05/2015 at 12:34

I will have a crack at this Jock when I know how the points are allocated in the scoring system.
Can't seem to find anything on their site regarding how they score.
Might have a small crack just to see scores and work the system out with my superior analytical mind.

WalterJ · 07/05/2015 at 22:14

Hey OldOcker….just get your “Superior Analytical mind” to open their website ( which you have done??) & simply click on ANY contest….no joining,etc,etc….. just ONE click on any green game………… scoring pops right up……….
    Jeepers…..my mind is purely artistic……never been accused of being Analytical………but I found it straight off……….. good luck……. life is short my friend…… skip a coffee on the wkd & throw your ($5) hat in the ring………… bloke as confident as you is a shoe in to win…!!!

OldOcker · 08/05/2015 at 18:25

Another bloody comedian.
      $25 minimum deposit.
      Lookout Saturday Slam. I will save the rest for next week.
      Tread the water before I start swimming.

BIG downfall: I have to study bloody DT scoring to win this and that is best done with a slab which I had to forgo to be in the bloody thing.

Snack · 07/05/2015 at 12:38

Hi OldOcker – in the lobby, you click on a contest you are interested in, then on the "rules and scoring" tab or something similar to that and it tells you how points are awarded.

OldOcker · 07/05/2015 at 12:44

Cheers Snack, You obviously need to login to find these things out. Here I go to create an account.
    Thanks mate.

Snack · 07/05/2015 at 12:45

you are welcome Ocker! I'm having a look around now – looks like a bit of fun

OldOcker · 07/05/2015 at 12:57

Bloody hell looks like I will have to apply for an advance on my pension.

medadsson · 07/05/2015 at 16:21

Better do it before the Budget 🙂

OldOcker · 07/05/2015 at 16:50

Bugger, forgot about that maybe I will forgo a slab instead. (OUCH)

DramaLlama · 07/05/2015 at 12:57

How does ya mother feel about participation in this Higgo?

Redd · 07/05/2015 at 12:57

Get amongst it lads pretty sure the scoring is the same as DT. I started with a $25 deposit and got cleaned out the first week had another crack last week with another $25 and i won a $10 league for $90 return and finished 2nd in another $10 league for a $45 return. Then picked up $17 here n $13 there in a couple of $2 leagues pulled out $150 on monday so its been good. The verification part was a slight pain in the ass. Had to provide signed photocopy of my Drivers Licence Bank Statement Cradit Card but once i vot that out the way good to go. Plenty of big money up for grabs with minimal layout love the idea.

Tigertanic · 07/05/2015 at 15:05

Yeah, just don't forget that gambling is for a bit of fun. If anyone out there is entering these competitions to make cash, then you're doing it for the wrong reasons.

Expect to lose, hope to win, and have fun! That's my gambling motto.

OldOcker · 07/05/2015 at 16:46

That maybe your gambling motto but you just use the same motto as all of us Richmond supporters use.

Trab Pukcip · 07/05/2015 at 15:25

No thankyou!!

OldOcker · 07/05/2015 at 19:04

Okay ladies and gentlemen Old Ock is avin a crack,
Hope you's lot are up for it.
Bring it on.