Some serious kanga up for grabs in the $4.5K Moneyball Saturday Slam this weekend community.
The lads at Moneyball have set up a big arse Saturday contest this week – 500 Moneyballians will battle it out to claim the largest prize in Moneyball’s two month history.
Click here to enter and search for the “Saturday Slam” comp to put your hand up. It’s $10 on the table. The competition will be ferocious – and I for one have a few smokie point of differences in mind for my Saturday crew this week.
Here’s what we have ready to go also in terms of Jock Reynolds Contests for the weekend;
Jock Reynolds Full Monty. Whole round contest. $10 in – 50 spots available
Jock’s Sunday Lazy Lobster. Sunday contest. A $20 lobster to enter – 50 spots available
For those who haven’t yet had a crack:
- It doesn’t go all season long – contests can be based on one day (ie the Saturday games) or can last a whole round.
- Contest sizes can range from 2 to contests with 1000’s having a crack at the one contest
- How much you whack on the table varies from contest to contest. You can start one up with buy ins starting at $2
- The points scoring system is unique to Moneyball – but looks as if it aligns closer with the AFL Fantasy scoring system.
- Community – this is strictly for over 18’s – and importantly – if you want to have a crack at this only put down on that table the loose change that you can afford to lose. Have a bit of fun but don’t get carried away.
- We are an affiliate with Moneyball for season 2015 – that means we get a kick back when you sign up with Moneyball via this site.
- Click here for full details
Remember – go easy – never play for sheep stations – and interested in your thoughts on the format.