We’ve had some supersized Moneyball comps setup just for the Jock Reynolds community ahead of the weekend.
This weekend we’ve got two leagues setup, each with 100 positions available – try to get in quick because these might well fill by Friday based off the last few weeks takeup..
$900 prize pool in each comp
The Jock Reynolds Saturday Championship comp includes Saturday’s games only
The Jock Reynolds Full Monty Round 4 comp includes all games across the round
For those who haven’t yet had a crack:
- It doesn’t go all season long – contests can be based on one day (ie the Saturday games) or can last a whole round.
- Contest sizes can range from 2 to contests with 1000’s having a crack at the one contest
- How much you whack on the table varies from contest to contest. You can start one up with buy ins starting at $2
- The points scoring system is unique to Moneyball – but looks as if it aligns closer with the AFL Fantasy scoring system.
- Community – this is strictly for over 18’s – and importantly – if you want to have a crack at this only put down on that table the loose change that you can afford to lose. Have a bit of fun but don’t get carried away.
- We are an affiliate with Moneyball for season 2015 – that means we get a kick back when you sign up with Moneyball via this site.
- Click here for full details