Deploying-a-patch-management-processG’day community. Massive week for all concerned with Supercoach this week. These are the trades that could make or break your season.

Previous winners have “traded arse off” in the first few weeks and gone BANG BANG to fix any holes and pick up all the right rookies. Unfortunately, the carnage has once again been severe this week, disrupting even the guys who run the thing.

AlPaton

Thankfully, the JR community is here to guide you through the Friday panic.

THE NEWS

Our Lord and Saviour Gary Ablett

Gary Ablett is gone. We’re looking at indefinite leave, and he should take an indefinite leave from your team. It truly may be the end of an era. You can check out Lekdog’s majestic obituary for more details, but trade him out and put a rolled gold premium in his place. Fyfe/Pendlebury/Sloane/JPK

Scott Pendlebury

Massive concerns over the ankle of Scott Pendlebury, which would leave the Pies without their top 5 finishers in the Copeland Trophy. With Levi Greenwood out and Taylor Adams looking in doubt, the pies could be in deep, deep trouble. [Been named. He might be a late withdrawal, but for god’s sake don’t trade him.

Brodie Smith

Suffered a massive concussion last week after dominating off a wing. Andrew Capel from the Adelaide Advertiser is saying Smith will have a major concussion test, but it isn’t looking good.

brodiesmith

He’s been named, but on the bench. Chance of a late withdrawal. HOLD HIM.

Brett Deledio

To miss. Again. The signs are getting ominous for Lids’ Achilles. Once again, Hardwick is saying it will only be a week, but I get the feeling he will be managed like this throughout the year. If you’ve picked him, I reckon you’ve got

Chris Judd

Rumours he would miss 2-3 weeks after a knock surfaced early in the week. Has been cleared to play and named. Shouldn’t be a late withdrawal and he’s definitely not a sub risk unless he injures it in-game.

Scott Selwood

Out for 4-6 with glass ankles. The few that had him can’t hold him. If you’ve got a bit of spare cash, both Judd ($486,900) and Lachie Neale ($468,900) are averaging around 100 and are a good like-for-like swap. If you don’t have the cash, Daniel Rich will appreciate massively and will continue to score well, even if he attracts a tag. If you have more spare cash, check out some of the 550k options below.

Nick Dal Santo

Surgery on his hamstring. Gone. Out for months. At 553k, if you’re downgrading GAJ you should have cash to go to an ultra-premo. If you missed Griffin, you can jump on. You can pick up Ollie Wines, or you can pick up the #1 Supercoach player while he’s still under 510k – Dylan Shiel. He’s the one to jump on in my view. Scores of 136 and 149 in the first two rounds, and while they’ve had St Kilda and Gold Coast, he’s travelling in the right direction and is unlikely to be tagged. However, I prefer David Mundy at $549,200 from all of those. 119 and 150 – against Port and Geelong no less!

Kane Lambert

Out for 6-8 weeks. With so much else going on, it’s hard to find a way to justify trading him out. Unless you have missed one of the key rookies – who I will run through below – I’m sitting him on the pine at M11 until he hopefully returns during the byes, and is the advice I’d give everyone else with. Might move him to Krakouer in a few weeks if Krakouer looks a valid selection.

Patrick Cripps

Is in. Is named in the centre. Yet I’m trading him for McGrath. He will definitely improve on his first week performance, and probably average 85, but the cash flow allows us to build up the warchest. If you’ve missed vandenBerg, Heeney or Ellis-Yolman you need them, so drop Cripps like… um… something you’d drop really quickly.

Nick Riewoldt

Hasn’t trained all week and is a risk of a late withdrawal. Hold, but beware.

Brett Goodes

Big sub risk. Might not even make the side as mentioned in the Thursday podcast. Offload if you have the trades to spare. This experiment has not paid off.

Matthew Luenberger

Dropped. Significant. You’ve gotta get rid of him. Bellchambers at a similar price, or even Brodie Grundy will play every game and make you 20k. Can’t hold him, community.

THE PATCH-UP

Despite its brilliant name, it needs to have a miss for a week while I toy with formatting – as I can’t patch up your side because all sides are very different beasts. I will do my best to respond to any comments left. However, I will give back with a new segment.

*segues to new segment*

TRADING PLACES

New segment, community (surprise!) because price changes are now a thing we must contend with. I will very quickly run through the top 5 movers and shakers on the price front.

The Eddie Murphy’s
These are the blokes who are – like Eddie Murphy – going places in terms of price. (For anyone unfamiliar with the way “breakevens” work, to simplify some unholy maths, if a player exceeds their breakeven, they go up in price. If they score below it, they go down in price.)

-119 Adam Saad
-116 Kamdyn McIntosh
-104 Cam Ellis-Yolman
-99 Aaron vandenBerg
-90 Jesse Hogan

The Dan Akyroyd’s
These guys have been framed by the heartless Supercoach gods and are set to plummet in value. Now ignoring David Myers and Dale Thomasat #2 and #3 – who are out for extended periods of time – the list is as follows.

278 Tom Rockliff
229 Our Lord and Saviour Sir Gary Ablett
211 Mitch Duncan
205 Joel Selwood
205 Nathan Jones

THE ROOKIE RUMBLE

What did I say last week? Something about costing 100 points if you get your rookies wrong? I misjudged Collingwood last week, as well as the role Adam Oxley looks to have settled into down at the Pies, but that is the fickle nature that is the jungle. The canopy of the jungle even dragged mid-pricer Brett Goodes into its dark depths, who scored 100 less than Oxley, and snared a Brownlow medallist in Adam Goodes. Let’s see which rookies will come out on top this week.

These guys are listed in order from who I think will score most to least.

DEFENCE

Tough one this week, as McIntosh and Oxley have had big weeks, whereas Saad is consistent. You need all three in your side. All three will play and makes massive amounts of cash.

Adam Oxley – Appears to be one of the few Pies not called Scott Pendlebury that can use the ball well, and from match reports was running the ball out of defence and through the middle alongside Tom Langdon. Has had faith put in him to rebound and shouldn’t find the vest. Plays tonight, so if you’ve got a non-playing defender like Hamling, you can loophole him with Saad or McIntosh.

Adam Saad – been more consistent then both Oxley and McIntosh, but should be on the field if you can get him there. No sub risk at all. Should deliver us a 70 without too much hassle, please and thank you.

Kamdyn McIntosh – Playing Brisbane without Deledio in the side, he could score an 80. But why did Dimma put him on the bench? Gah! Gordon should get the snot vest 9 times out of 10, but god it’s making me uncomfortable. If you can loophole him with Oxley, do so.

Ciaran Byrne – playing his first game for the Blues on Saturday. Poised to line up on the half-back flank, and while he didn’t set the world on fire in the NAB, he averaged 55 with vest impact. I wouldn’t be surprised if he is subbed out, but should score us about 55.

Brendan Whitecross – Named in the 22, much to my surprise. Not sure if he’ll make the final cut, and even then probably won’t escape the vest.

Nathan Brown –Just don’t.

Jake Kelly – named onfield, but had a top score of 38 in the NAB cup from 75% game time. I can see the red vest already.

MIDFIELD

Much easier here. You need vandenBerg, Ellis-Yolman and Heeney. No exceptions. If you’ve missed them, pick ‘em up, now.

Aaron vandenBerg & Cam Ellis-Yolman – should be no vest risk here. Same with Ellis-Yolman. Lock ‘em up, Eddie.

Patrick Cripps – if you’re not moving him on, he is actually a solid selection. Named in the guts and should extract the pill. 80+ expected.

Isaac Heeney – Named onfield against the giants. Surely Horse Longmire will push him against an easier side. He’s played out both other games and should play 4 quarters.

Newton & Brayshaw – The vest should go to Jay Kennedy-Harris, so both Newton and Brayshaw should be free to roam as their side get thrashed by the in-form Crows. Won’t score spectacularly, but solid.

Nathan Krakouer – I wouldn’t put him on the field until we’ve seen his output. Scored 42 and 78 in his two NAB games, but I need to see results before I trade him in.

Touk Miller – producing sub like scores without the vest. Thanks, Touk. Nope.

Bendan Ah Chee – in line for the sub vest. No.

RUCKS

Remember when we had rookie rucks?

remember

Pepperidge farm remembers.

FORWARDS

Salem – no vest. Green light for starting in our sides.

Mitch Clark – same old. We’ll get an 80 or a 30, but it’s his 100th game and the Tomahawk’s 150th, so expect big things against a godless suns side.

Lonie – “what?!” I hear you say, but Lonie has been named on the field against a laughably weak Collingwood side. Could go big. I’m looping him personally, but think he’ll do well.

Jayden McGrath – done well so far and avoids the snot vest. Two ticks from me.

Jesse ‘Hulk’ Hogan – due to be wet in Adelaide and Melbourne will get drubbed. Throw the E on him if you can spare it. If you can’t, should rack up 55-60.

Ahmed Saad – could do well against an undermanned Collingwood, but I’m just not feeling it. Especially if Riewoldt pulls out and he has to contend with Nathan Brown.

Ciaran Byrne – same as DEF write-up.

Nathan Krakouer – not for mine, Krak.

Good luck this week, community.

Patch, out.

OldOcker · 17/04/2015 at 13:09

Nice write up Patch well done.

Cripps to Mcgrath does not seem to make sense, Do you know something?

I am thinking Ablett Cripps to D Shiel and the Bont. That was my original team without the little master.

Cheers mate.

Patch · 17/04/2015 at 13:14

I like it, Ocker. Normally would say to trade Gaz like for like, but bringing Shiel in for Cripps negates that. Big tick from me, mate.

I don't know anything more than what's been in the news. I have 4 rookies onfield in the forward line and need McGrath as cover – as both Lamb and Lambert are out. Cripps will not hurt you too much if you hold him – provided Mick play him in the guts!

Bennyisles · 17/04/2015 at 16:16

No chance of Lamb to McGrath?

TOPHAWK1 · 17/04/2015 at 19:31

Sloane, Lewis, (only just ahead of JPK), Heppel.

NateCrows · 17/04/2015 at 13:12

Great Work Patch!

I have cripps, VDB, Henney and Yolmen and 2 spots….

think i will go Yolmen and Cripps… fingers crossed!

shane · 17/04/2015 at 13:13

Nice article, thanks mate. I assume Cripps to Mcgrath is purely immediate cash gen to jump on a fallin a week earlier. If Cripps smashes it this week he is then on the bubble and can come in for someone else.

Patch · 17/04/2015 at 13:17

Both that and as forward cover. Would have kept Cripps if my forwards weren't bare.

Ian Balfour · 17/04/2015 at 13:15

Great summary and don't know what we'd do without you!

Dmpf · 17/04/2015 at 13:15

Thanks patch great summary, I was just wondering whether it is worth trying to get Rance in before his price goes up, or are his early scores more of a flash in the pan?

Boggers · 17/04/2015 at 13:18

what are the community's thoughts on Rich v Van Berlo? Thanks

Brad · 17/04/2015 at 13:27

I’ve got Rich I reckon if you haven’t got him I wouldn’t stress about getting him in . Van berlo I’m bringing in for Lambert this week. Looks good and will score 80 to 100. I’m no expert though.

Patch · 17/04/2015 at 13:32

van Berlo has played two weaker sides so far though. Important to keep that in mind. I prefer Rich to him, but then again I have neither and intend to get neither.

BlakeyP · 17/04/2015 at 18:34

Yeah he has 1 weaker side. North where top 4 last year so pretty good team i would say.

Also you need to look at his run till the byes he is playin a lot of weak sides and after byes doesnt matter cause he would have been traded.

So if i where to chose between rich and NVB i would chose NVB cause he will make more money and is cheaper.

Ths Blake

scrofl · 17/04/2015 at 13:48

I've traded both into my side this week by trading out The Master and Miller. I wasn't sold on either of them during the pre-season, but they've proved me wrong.

Boggers · 17/04/2015 at 14:30

thanks for your imput community

Billy · 17/04/2015 at 13:18

Great article! Looking for some advice…
CRIPPS & ABLETT to SLOANE & RICH
OR
COCKATOO & ABLETT to WINES & RICH

CHEERS COMMUNITY

Patch · 17/04/2015 at 13:28

Gotta go with option one, Billy. You've got to replace Ablett with a rolled gold premium – unless you bring in Bont another premium. Cockatoo should continue to play and appreciate.

Dan the man · 17/04/2015 at 13:18

Brilliant article patch! just have one question… should i trade TBC for bont this week or not? Ive already used up 2 trades for the season, in a conundrum thoughts?

Patch · 17/04/2015 at 13:38

Not for mine. Check out Mick's article – the Bont can be brought in later. Will have bad games and drop in price, and I'm not keen on bringing him in seeing the opposition he's had. If he can score 95 in a side that loses by 95, then he is more than welcome in my side, but I'm hesitant at the moment.

Crowls · 18/04/2015 at 05:34

Also Luey is out, TBC will be needed for ruck cover now or down the track. I dont have this issue cause I went bont over TBC at start of the season. Also has ??? over fitness and if he will start game? Can you afford a donut down forward

Tulendeena · 17/04/2015 at 13:18

Should I trade out Newton or Cripps for Rich?

Dan · 17/04/2015 at 13:21

could give cripps another week but if you have the $$ then why not seems reasonable

BlakeyP · 17/04/2015 at 18:37

Wasted trade on both mate. Rich is not a must have and will need to trade later

Brad · 17/04/2015 at 13:24

What about Lambert to Van berlo ? Looks solid and will make some good coin.

Patch · 17/04/2015 at 13:30

If that's the biggest hole in your side I'm envious! Remember van Berlo has had two easier games, but he will make a good stepping stone and should appreciate nicely when the byes hit.

Brad · 17/04/2015 at 13:40

Lol probably have some other holes, I just can’t see them. The other option is Ablett/lambert to Sheil or winesl/Bont.

camdoggs army · 17/04/2015 at 13:28

Great work mate! Really don’t know what to do about goodes. Was thinking of using the cash from ablett to trade up to savage? Any thoughts? Will have 420k to spend.. Do I dare say the name ‘higgins’?

Thanks mate

Patch · 17/04/2015 at 13:34

Mick's just put his two cents in and approved Savage – so that's where I'd be looking.

Gordo D Magnificent · 17/04/2015 at 13:35

Question Community,

What should i do with Beams and Goddard? Do i trade one of them or hope that they both come good?

and also
With Brett Goodes, if i choose to trade him, who do i trade him too? i already have Oxley, McIntosh and Saad and im 100% not sold on Nathan Brown

shane · 17/04/2015 at 13:51

In your case I'd hold Goodes until you have cash to Upgrade him. There is no viable downgrade option for you and a sideways would likely be a waste. In a week or two you will only need 430k or so to get a fallin defender.

shane · 17/04/2015 at 13:54

Also I would likely hold your premiums. Goddard is a top 6 fwd and Beams very likely top 12 mid. You have to back them in.

Charlesy · 17/04/2015 at 15:46

Keep Goodes for a while mate. I’ve got a feeling he ll be good insurance

Hotplates · 17/04/2015 at 13:36

Great article Patch.

Ablett & Miller to Lewis & NVB

Or

Ablett & Cripps to Shiel & Bont

Patch · 17/04/2015 at 13:59

Tough one. The second, by a whisker.

Petters · 17/04/2015 at 13:39

Great work Patch, top reading as always.

Question on Brett Goodes, I've got $167K from dropping The Little Man Gaz to Jordan Lewis. Should I be looking to upgrade Goodes to a Docherty or Higgins who I can afford or going with Shane Savage or Jaryn Geary and leaving a bit in the kitty.

Thoughts as always much appreciated community

shane · 17/04/2015 at 13:55

Hold a week and get a Simpson type.

Patch · 17/04/2015 at 13:59

Mick seems to be keen on Savage, and that's enough for me. I haven't looked at mid priced defenders but with Walker back Docherty looks shaky.

AMERICANMAGPIE1 · 17/04/2015 at 13:40

Do you think Tippet will play?

AMERICANMAGPIE1 · 17/04/2015 at 13:40

Working on my loophole and I need to know for sure Tippet doesnt play? Thoughts?

Patch · 17/04/2015 at 14:02

Tippet for North Melbourne or Sydney?

AMERICANMAGPIE1 · 17/04/2015 at 14:12

Oh sorry NMFC

the sprinkler · 17/04/2015 at 15:17

if you wanna be sure then wait an hour before the game and see the updated teams and subs- Then wait until 1 minute before the bounce to see if theres any late outs- simple. goodluck

ps if youre like me and are no where near the internet when you hear your player is sub it is a nasty feeling. ie last week goodes was named as sub- I had oxley 116 on the bench as E who i wouldve switched in- i scored around 2280. but that extra 100 and a total of 2380 would have been a lot nicer.

AMERICANMAGPIE1 · 17/04/2015 at 16:08

OK Thanks…..my backline is McIntosh Hunt Saad Murphy Newnes and tippet and Henderson and Oxley E So I'm trying to figure out the best loophole in case McIntosh get the Green vest????

@AusSports84 · 17/04/2015 at 13:41

Great stuff Patch.
Though I'd keep Cripps for one more week mate, the lad is about to explode in fantasy land.
In order could you please rank Sloane, JPK, Lewis and Hep-D ?
Want to bring in the ever reliable JPK but not fully convinced.
Cheers in advance

Patch · 17/04/2015 at 14:03

Sloane, JPK, Lewis Heppell, in that order.

I'd keep him if my forward line wasn't so bare! My hand has been forced this week.

TOPHAWK1 · 17/04/2015 at 19:15

Sloane, Lewis, (only just ahead of JPK), Heppel.
    Cheers

Rick Grimes · 17/04/2015 at 13:44

Wouldn't be dropping Cripps. His JS is decent. He'll make money. Unless you completely missed the boat on rookies, it's a waste of a trade to get rid.

AMERICANMAGPIE1 · 17/04/2015 at 13:47

I agree!

Glorin · 17/04/2015 at 22:22

Hardly Decent JS. Got dropped after 1 game From one of the poorest sides in the league!

MCP086 · 21/04/2015 at 11:06

Late out with an injury I think mate

Ben · 17/04/2015 at 13:52

I have 1 trade left Patch… should I:

1) MIDS TRADE: Miller -> NVB; or
2) FWDS TRADE: Lambert –> McGrath (Other FWD bench is Lamb).

I have all other essential rookies you've listed.

Crowls · 18/04/2015 at 05:37

Miller to NVB for mine. Lambert can be forward loophole as it hard to guess if Clark, Salem or Hogan will score best each week.

PyeBoy · 17/04/2015 at 13:55

So this might be a little left field…. but here goes….
I was going to go Ablett to Sloane or Lewis this week…
But I've decided to put Ablett on the bench for a week and make the most of the Rookie upgrades
so J Anderson to NVB and Goodes to Oxley
All things being equal, that should net me more cash (albeit slightly less points) and Ablett will not decrease in value and Sloane/Lewis will not increase in value by anywhere near the amount I would be passing up by getting the other two.
Then I have one more week to look at both Sloane & Lewis before making my decision…..
Thoughts?

Patch · 17/04/2015 at 14:06

Can endorse that, PyeBoy. Don't feel NVB is as imperative as people think, but can't argue with your logic.

Frank · 17/04/2015 at 14:52

Why not trade Ablett to NVB in case Jed plays and increases in value. Having $700K in the kitty for a week is no different than having Gaz on the pine. Jed may score well and another player may get injured and you'll be stuck with two forced trades next week. Think it leaves your options more open.

PyeBoy · 17/04/2015 at 19:43

I like it Frank. Don't know why I didn't see that!

Pieman74 · 17/04/2015 at 13:58

Great work Patch. I have Ablett and Deledio leaving massive holes in my midfield and bigger ones on my bench. Also have Malcevski and Z Clarke stinking it up big time. I was initially thinking Malcevski to Smith/Shaw and Z Clarke to Nic Nat (Clarke hurt his knee last week and may be a late withdrawal) or do only one of those trades and trade Ablett to Sloane with the other. Which two trades should I make?

Patch · 17/04/2015 at 14:09

I'd keep Malcheski; he will improve when Gold Coast does and will finish top 6 defenders unless his really stinks it up. I'd get rid of Ablett and Clarke for whoever takes your fancy and get Carke to NicNat or Goldstein if you can.

Pieman 74 · 17/04/2015 at 21:37

Thanks Patch. Sloane or Mundy to replace Ablett? Who do u think is better long term?

Luke · 17/04/2015 at 14:00

Is beams to Sloane worth it or should I spare the trade?

GAB · 17/04/2015 at 14:12

stupid if you ask me

Dee · 17/04/2015 at 17:20

I second that…. Why in this world would you trade Beams? He had one bad game….

demon · 17/04/2015 at 14:01

Anyone got an idea of Tom Lambs playing chances?
Should I move him on to Lonie or Mcgrath? or is he likely to get back in the side soon

Patch · 17/04/2015 at 16:10

I'm holding him. Should be back.

jacob · 17/04/2015 at 17:41

I’d give him the flick within the next couple of weeks. If he isn’t even an emergency when turnbridge and darling are both injured then he won’t be getting a game any time soon, even if he does hell probably be sub.

matt · 17/04/2015 at 14:11

is it worth getting rid of lids for bennel ?

the sprinkler · 17/04/2015 at 15:20

yeh p155 him off. deledio is a waste and going to be too much stress if you leave him in your team. whether its for bennell or not is up to you but deledio should be in no teams IMO.

Patch · 17/04/2015 at 16:11

It's tough. I would hold, unless you have excess trades. If you've got trades to spare – i.e. you've got rid of Gaz and have all the rookies – then pull the trigger.

@ledantehicks · 17/04/2015 at 14:12

Yes Cripps is back, but I am tempted to ditch him for Van Berlo. I have all the other rookies, and just can't decide if persisting with Cripps will be worth it … or jump on NVB before his price rise. #stumped

jock · 17/04/2015 at 14:13

Cripps to VB
Lids to BENNELL

NateCrows · 17/04/2015 at 14:17

Keep both. Cripps should Ave same as VB
    Lids out for 1 week.

jock · 17/04/2015 at 15:00

very true

the sprinkler · 17/04/2015 at 15:22

seriously get lids out now. you say out for 1 week but he was out last week, was rested in his first game and now dropped. get lids out already FFS and dont listen to anyone who says keep him

jock · 17/04/2015 at 15:52

thanks spinkler, still reckon when he plays he will be in the top few forwards but better to have a player thast playing each week

NateCrows · 17/04/2015 at 14:16

Whats the Chances of Harley Burn ell cracking out a 150?

He's been down and feel will explode but… when… when…Harley!
He needs a good kick up the arse, defensive game is lazy…

The big C is a big risk for reward on him i feel, but the gut tells me he will pop. Looking at Sloaney or Danger for the VC too and Tommy Lamb for the Captain loop.
With a move to either Harley or Fyfe

jock · 17/04/2015 at 15:51

now is the time for bennell, this is the yaer for him, no more time in the shadow of the great one,

Crowls · 18/04/2015 at 05:41

Really you would risk a guaranteed capt score on Bennell? Fyfe absolutely but Bennell? He can crank out a score but can you pick which game it will be.

Brillsy21 · 17/04/2015 at 14:22

Is it worth trading Lamb for Mcgrath if I have already used a trade for correctives??
Help community

NateCrows · 17/04/2015 at 14:49

not yet. I reckon Lamb will play more games. Unless you want active money on the bench.

If not back next week have a look. I have him too

Bushy · 17/04/2015 at 15:59

dude – Lamb will be back – max 5 trades in the first 3 weeks or you will run out – look ahead – if you think you can get away with only one trade next week ( assuming you did 2 trades last week) then go for it… for mine – its too risky

Marcus · 17/04/2015 at 14:30

Do I bench Garry??? His price is not going to change.

Fix up my rookie players.
Lamb / Goddard = Ahmed Saad / Brayshaw

NateCrows · 17/04/2015 at 14:49

Nah trade Gary and upgrade to a better rookie

jock · 17/04/2015 at 15:50

if you want you cvould hold one week and get selwood for 30-40k cheaper

Marcus · 17/04/2015 at 19:01

OUT Ablett IN Mundy
    OUT Lamb IN Franklin

🙂

Josh · 17/04/2015 at 14:35

Hi guys just needing a few different points of view.
1) I have Krakouer as a MID and looking to maybe use a trade where I take Tom Lamb out for VanBerlo (and put Krakouer up fwd)
OR
2) I keep Krakouer as a mid and look to trade Tom Lamb out for McGrath.
My head tells me VanBerlo as he has job security and higher scores per round but also it changes my structure slightly through bringing Krak up fwd.
I already have the FWD and MID rookies that you "need" just tossing up between these 2 options.
Help please?

Patch · 17/04/2015 at 16:16

#1, provided you've got cover. More cash generation and more points.

Josh · 17/04/2015 at 23:34

Thanks mate, yes got cover across the ground. I will bring in VB as a starter for tomorrow as its a wet Adelaide oval vs Melbourne!

Nathan · 17/04/2015 at 14:39

Great article. Im just wondering what trade i should do.
OPTION 1:
N. Brown and J. frawley FOR S.Docherty and J. Mcgrath

OPTION 2:
J. Frawley and Cockatoo FOR Docherty and J, Mcgrath

Option 3:
J. Frawley and Bellchambers FOR B. Grundy and Docherty

shane · 17/04/2015 at 14:50

Certainly NOT option 3. Must keep Bellchambers surely? Coming up against some average ruckmen in the next few weeks and he is already set to make cash. People are over-reacting because he hasn't been as successful a midpricer as others. But he is definetly keeping his spot for those who selected him, me included. Im looking to upgrade him to Jacobs in a couple of weeks.

NateCrows · 17/04/2015 at 14:50

1 is most reasonable

Patch · 17/04/2015 at 16:17

Look at Mick's article. I prefer Savage over Docherty as Walker coming back may change his role. But #1 for me.

Tread · 17/04/2015 at 14:42

what about sinclair for mids downgrade? got the vest week 1 but scored 72 last week.. much better option than some others listed such as miller

Bomberfan · 17/04/2015 at 17:43

He has been told the only way he will be dropped is injury so a pretty safe bet.

Jye · 17/04/2015 at 14:53

So I'm currently choosing two rookies to start out of: van berlo, cripps, vandenburg, ellis yolmen and heeney – what's the community's thoughts on which 2 I should start?
Currently going Cripps (back him in to get 90 in the guts) and CEY

NateCrows · 17/04/2015 at 16:16

I have same rookies apart from VB and going cripps and CEY

Bird of Rain · 17/04/2015 at 14:56

Should I switch Bellchambers into R3 and trade in Lonie for Read? This would give me all the good rookies.
Pros – Ruck security and max possible cash generation with 30 scoring players.
Cons – 1 extra rookie on field instead of Bellchambers and no more captain loophole.
Am I being too money hungry and wasting a trade?

northernsoul74 · 17/04/2015 at 15:57

Bellchambers as an R3 sounds excessive. A lot of cash to sit on your bench and not score points.

Bushy · 17/04/2015 at 16:29

yes Bellchambers in R3 is a waste – best worry about Ruck security when you have to – that seems to be the game everyone else is playing – keep your loophole

Bird of Rain · 17/04/2015 at 17:02

Are we sure Bellchambers can score much more than Hogan for example? He didn't last week and has a worse average, Bellchambers was bought in for ruck coverage only as he is the cheapest playing ruck. I am thinking I might as well just shove him in R3 as I hate him in my forward line.

SideBySidebottom · 19/04/2015 at 15:22

I'm starting to think the same. If I upgrade him I can feel a LTI hitting my ruck division.

Mike · 17/04/2015 at 14:58

Hi Fellas and Ladies,

Should I turn Goodes and Jaksch into Savage/Shenton/Laird and Oxley, OR

Just turn Hamling into Oxley?

Savage seems to have scored well at end of last year, and through the NAB for a 5 game average in the 95 range at 370K. Shenton played two games for average about 100 at 317k, but according to a Saints board I read this week may go out of the team as soon as he puts in a bad game. Laird started the year off well and has an easy draw, but I know little about him.

I’m leaning toward Savage and Oxley option but wary of trading a couple of mid pricers for another. Can anyone talk me out of it?

Patch · 17/04/2015 at 16:18

The first option. Hamling should play.

NateCrows · 17/04/2015 at 14:58

What's a decent projected increase in overall team value for first week price changes?

I'm looking at $793,400 with their projections

Community?

GAB · 17/04/2015 at 14:59

thats ok, but 900k is better

NateCrows · 17/04/2015 at 16:02

Certainly is. Guess it all depends on your strategy…. how many premiums you have etc. But it's probably a good estimate of how the teams going

jock · 17/04/2015 at 21:29

yeh it does ultimately relate to that, if youve got 14 premiums now then your looking with with about 800k to go up this week

Glorin · 17/04/2015 at 22:27

1,724,678 and 43 cents.

Sean · 17/04/2015 at 15:21

is it worth trading goodes for either for Mcdonald or savage?

jock · 17/04/2015 at 16:05

if you can, go to savage(but still dont think he could be top 10 defenders)

Bushy · 17/04/2015 at 16:09

yes, but if you have trades to spare – he wotn command a spot in the dogs team for too much longer – the dogs emergencies are packed with utilities and on ballers that will end up being more preferred sooner rather than l;ater

Paul · 17/04/2015 at 15:30

Tom lamb, hold or trade? And if so who do i trade too? Already have Salem, Clark and hogan

Bushy · 17/04/2015 at 16:01

Hold – he'll be back and come in handy for a captains loophole – although it depends on how many trades you've made to this point
    – 5 in the first 3 weeks max for mine.

Chicko · 17/04/2015 at 15:37

Patch, an outstanding piece of literature right there! Trading places segment is gold! Notice you are hanging on to Beams. Not worried that he is going to underperform from this point? 🙂

Patch · 17/04/2015 at 17:57

Thanks Chicko, same right at you buddy!

I'm backing him in. He's started years poorly before, and will improve with confidence as he finds his place in a new team. I will hold.

Frosty · 17/04/2015 at 15:40

Hi guys really need help. Looking to trade ablett and cripps for either sloane and vb or jack and the Bont. Need some guidance community

northernsoul74 · 17/04/2015 at 15:58

Why trade Cripps? He's starting in the guts for Carlton?.

NateCrows · 17/04/2015 at 16:03

Keep Cripps. VB might score a little bit more in the next couple but i think Cripps' ceiling is higher

Bushy · 17/04/2015 at 16:07

I don't understand why everyone wants to trade cripps? surely trading rookies that are gettgin games is sacreligious… if you really want to get a cashcow or rookie in look to trade out a mid-priced instead and bank the cash

TOPHAWK1 · 17/04/2015 at 19:38

Hi Frosty,

I reckon keep Cripps as he will likely play in the Carlton midfield this week and the "bont" is a risk of being a late withdrawal with a slight calf strain. Source: Supercoach Panic Room. Doggies might want to protect him from a ruthless Hawthorn in Launceston this week.

Just my take.

Cheers

GAB · 17/04/2015 at 16:04

cause vb will go up 70k if he gets 60 this week, and cripps will still go up a fair bit next week, but it could mean the diffenerence of getting a premium in round 7 or round 10

Fromberger · 17/04/2015 at 22:15

VanBerlo kicks the footy and well, Cripps handballs all the time. Makes a big difference in scoring. It also worried me that Cripps missed last week possibly due to playing on big Subiaco ground (he's slow) which may mean blues don't play him all the time? I'll be moving Cripps to VB.

Bushy · 17/04/2015 at 16:05

I took a risk and went Malceski over Shaw… should i swap him out for McDonald or another premium or ride it out…..?
Have only made one trade so far

Mike · 17/04/2015 at 16:22

Yeah, he's going to crash. But McD is a risky pick. Trade him to Smith or Heater.

Bushy · 17/04/2015 at 16:25

yeah maybe heater – Smith looks like he'll miss with concussion…

mungos men · 17/04/2015 at 16:06

Tom Lamb?

NateCrows · 17/04/2015 at 16:11

Captain Loophole this week

Bushy · 17/04/2015 at 16:26

agree- he'll eb back – good option for loophole

joe · 17/04/2015 at 16:13

what impact do we think walker will have on dochertys output?

Bushy · 17/04/2015 at 16:35

negative impact – though i wouldnt be surprised to see Docherty be played more in the middle

joe · 17/04/2015 at 16:38

do you think walker could play forward?

Paul · 17/04/2015 at 16:15

Bellchambers to Goldstein, good trade? Got nothing else to do

randomcliche · 18/04/2015 at 01:53

Nah, bringing in premos is for chumps…avoid. Nah, seriously, you'll score more points instead of making more cash…there are arguments for both, but points score at the end of the day…wish I was in your situation. I should have started trading last week.

JRod · 17/04/2015 at 16:25

Ablett to Sloane. What a great fixture Adelaide have first half of the season, time to get onboard.
Have all the obvious rookies but worried about Wells, already having injury niggles rnd2.
Thoughts on trading Wells to Rich/NVB purely for cash generation or just ride out wells until first opportunity to upgrade?

Crowls · 18/04/2015 at 05:50

Couldnt do him this week but on Radar for review next week. ATM bigger problems with KK and Goodes. So KK to Smith is a priority. Instead of downgrading Maric to TBC for cash I could do Wells into a rookie I dont have. Problem is I have most of them. Will need 130 K on trade to get Smith plus my bank. So KK down to any 220K or lower rookie. Pity Whitecross has no JS. He would make a good downgrade. Or KK comes out and flogs the Cats. Yeh not likely but neither is Lotto and still buy tickets.

Cords · 17/04/2015 at 16:41

What are people's thoughts on the below two trade scenarios?

Ablett + B Goodes –> JPK + Savage ($35k in the bank)
Ablett + B Goodes –> Rich + Brodie Smith ($160k in the bank)

Both would net me one keeper (JPK or Smith) and one who will appreciate in value (Rich or Savage)

Input greatly appreciated!!

Cords · 17/04/2015 at 16:43

Forgot to mention – am only playing in a work league and am up against a weak team this week and have good D bench cover, so am not overly concerned if Smith misses this week.

AMERICANMAGPIE1 · 17/04/2015 at 16:44

Go with option 2 if Smith plays!

Right said Fred · 17/04/2015 at 17:19

BONT, BONT. (Quick, pull the trigger). To…..
    BONT, BONT (quick, pull the trigger).

Patch · 17/04/2015 at 18:08

Option one Cords. Replace a like for like.

TOPHAWK1 · 17/04/2015 at 19:46

I prefer option one. JPK is a machine and savage is experienced with future upside. Option 2 IMO is more risky as its "subject" to Brodie Smith's fitness. (mental fitness LOL)

Cheers

Bobby · 17/04/2015 at 16:58

ablett to sloane
cripps to nvb
thoughts?

jmy7 · 17/04/2015 at 17:02

I was going to trade to nvb, though I thought crippsy it just as likely to make money, and get better scores

jmy7 · 17/04/2015 at 17:02

That was a reply to you bobby

jmy7 · 17/04/2015 at 17:04

Hey patch or anyone, can the loophole between oxly, hamling and mcintosh be explained to me?!!

FootyFanatic · 17/04/2015 at 17:15

Have Mcintosh on the field with Oxly and Hamling on the bench, place the emergency on Oxly, if he scores good tonight and you want his score then sub Mcintosh off for Hamling and you will get Oxlys score

@RyanRhino14 · 17/04/2015 at 17:21

You make Oxley emergency, see how he does, if you like his score, then you put Hamling on the field for McIntosh so you get Oxley's score

jmy7 · 17/04/2015 at 17:39

Too easy, Thanks heaps

Simo · 17/04/2015 at 17:21

Am I wasting trading here? Considering trading Touk Miller to Van Berlo ? Got some extra cash from my Gaz trade and can't see Miller doing much this year based on his previous games.

koodis · 17/04/2015 at 17:31

Thinking the same Sumo.
    Can’t decide out of miller or j.Anderson
    To get NVB in
    Anderson more potential but miller better JS
    Appreciate any feedback

Matt · 17/04/2015 at 17:49

Have similar dilemma (see my comment below) Anderson or miller for vandemberg. Hawks final team just came in and Anderson is named on field. After a crap game last week I think they really rate him at hawk land. I’m gonna stick with him and probably give miller the boot for vandemberg.

Mighty_Hondo · 17/04/2015 at 17:55

Someone also said ealrier that RDouglas is coming back to ADL this week so that might affect NVB's score also…

Simo · 17/04/2015 at 17:58

after seeing Miller's scores and starting on the field I expected about 20pts more (around the 50pts mark) so I will be looking to more him on.

Mighty_Hondo · 17/04/2015 at 17:35

Hey Simo, I am going to trade out Jackson Nelson or TM for NVB. Other comments above suggest NVB may not score as well going forward b/c ADL have played lesser teams so far. They've played Pies and Nth so I still like the idea of moving to NVB, By the time B Crouch comes back in NVB should have made some nice cash.

Simo · 17/04/2015 at 17:37

Cheers Mighty_Hondo…for your thoughts

Patch · 17/04/2015 at 18:16

NVB will massively outscore Miller. Pull the trigger – as long as you have Heeney, vandenBerg and Ellis-Yolman.

Matt · 17/04/2015 at 17:24

Hey patch, love your work. Trying to decide which rookie to cull out of crips, Anderson, and miller. I don’t have vandemberg who is a priority for fast cash generation. Thinking crips is a keeper. Andersons ceiling higher than miller but JS shaky after last week. What’s your thoughts?

jacob · 17/04/2015 at 17:42

Miller. His scoring ability is poor.

koodis · 17/04/2015 at 17:51

Tough call.. More confident of miller getting games although seems to play fwd majority of the game which won’t give him great scoring ability
    Seems like Hawks want to rotate O’Rourke, Anderson, simpkin, hartung, Woodward to get 5-6 games in each for the year barring injuries to key players

Patch · 17/04/2015 at 18:03

Have to agree on the Miller front. Tough call and a good bloke, but just not producing the goods for us.

@TylerCArmstrong · 17/04/2015 at 17:31

Out of Goodes, Cripps and Lambert who would you trade out this week? I will have 70-130k in the bank for one of these trades.

Patch · 17/04/2015 at 18:17

Depends on what you're doing. Goodes the most pressing of those.

Dee · 17/04/2015 at 17:34

What's everyone's captain loophole set up for this week? I was thinking Pendleburry into Fyfe but I don't know if Pendles is 100%…. Now I'm thinking Sloane into Fyfe, Adelaide oval against a week Melbourne team, Sloane could go big. Thoughts community?! Good luck everyone….

Charlesy · 17/04/2015 at 18:15

I’m doing that too Dee. Sloane in great form at home v Melbourne. Then Fyfe in the last game. Only complication is what score do we accept from Sloane?

skate or die · 17/04/2015 at 17:37

how do you loophole k mcintosh with oxley?

mike · 17/04/2015 at 19:03

If you have a non playing rookie in def you put him on field. Put the Emergency on Oxley and have Mcintosh on the bench. If Oxley scores well leave it as is. If he doesnt then put Mcintosh on in place of the non playing rookie.
    Note the non playing rookie has to be in a game later than Mcintosh’s – I think.
    Seems to me you want to be pretty confident there are no late outs or you end up a big loser in this.

skate or die · 18/04/2015 at 15:11

got-cha thanks.

CraigM · 17/04/2015 at 17:46

G'day,

Currently going Ablett > Sloane, I've got all the rookies that I need but I'm left with B Goodes.

My options for a downgrade are pretty slim so I'm thinking of putting him to Rance leaving me only 25k in the kitty but getting rid of a spud. As far as I see it there are only a few other defenders worth looking into (being only $900 short of B Smith limits that option) and given that he may or may not play this week, I dont think he's worth holding onto as I already have Burgoyne, Simpson, Newnes, Shaw.

I'm not one to go chasing the points from the last week, however if Rance get's me 90-110 each week I'd be happy which is not unreasonable seeing his near 90 average the last few years.

TL;DR Ablett > Sloane, but is Goodes > Rance worth it for a keeper?

Thoughts?

Patch · 17/04/2015 at 18:22

Look Rance is a good pick. I don't like picking key backs as a general rule and would prefer someone like Hibberd or Smith if you've got the cash, but you can't fault his start to the year, so yes.

Northernsoul74 · 18/04/2015 at 07:53

Not a bad trade if you think Rance will be a top 6 def come year end. If not, hold your cash and grab someone in a few weeks you really want.

Tom · 17/04/2015 at 17:51

How do you loophole players?

Patch · 17/04/2015 at 18:18

FootyFanatic summed it up beautifully above

"Have Mcintosh on the field with Oxley and Hamling on the bench, place the emergency on Oxley, if he scores good tonight and you want his score then sub Mcintosh off for Hamling and you will get Oxley's score"

Mighty_Hondo · 17/04/2015 at 18:27

my reply below Tom. Forgot to put it as a reply.

Mighty_Hondo · 17/04/2015 at 18:21

I THINK IT WORKS LIKE THIS
If you have a player not playing and will therefore get a zero, you put him on the bench. So you have the 2 players you are considering loopholing, you put the one that plays first on the bench as the emergency and the second player on the field. If the first player gets a great score, you put the zero on the field and take off whoever you think will score the least. That way the emergecy player who scored well's score will automatically replace the zero. Bit like the captain loophole which canj be manufactured nowadays using your zero ruckman…I HOPE THIS IS RIGHT

Gordo · 17/04/2015 at 18:36

Lonie or Mcgrath?

Gordo · 17/04/2015 at 18:39

or should i trade goodes to hunt or bruce?

joe · 17/04/2015 at 18:37

should i trade out taylor adams he is a late out?

Footyfanatic · 17/04/2015 at 18:40

Who do you guys think I should field, Oxly or Mcintosh?

gordo · 17/04/2015 at 18:43

oxley

Jayden · 17/04/2015 at 18:43

Decided I need to get 2 of 3 players, Oxley, Vandenberg, J McGrath.
On the chopping block: N Brown, H Goddard, D Sheed, P Cripps, T Menzel & K Lambert.

I want Oxley and Vandenberg, however will leave me with no forward bench cover,

Thoughts?

Crowls · 18/04/2015 at 05:55

Oxley for Goddard. Not playing at least Brown is slow burning.

Ethan · 17/04/2015 at 19:04

panicking right now
do i go cripps to vandenburg
or cockatoo to vandenburg, i love cockatoo so much that i dont want to trade him out but it may improve my season. Thoughts?

Jayden · 17/04/2015 at 19:10

cockatoo

Northernsoul74 · 18/04/2015 at 07:50

Cockatoo, not sure his game is that supercoach relevant. In danger of losing money on him this week as well.

jimmydowland · 17/04/2015 at 19:11

lamb to lonie/mcgrath?

or

Cripps to vanberlo..

MMH · 17/04/2015 at 19:26

Already got hogan?

jimmydowland · 17/04/2015 at 19:42

jock · 17/04/2015 at 21:33

im doing cripps to VB, for the reason VB will go up 80K

Fromberger · 17/04/2015 at 22:16

Both!

MMH · 17/04/2015 at 19:15

Need some last minute advice!!!

GAJ > JPK

Lamb > bont

Or

GAJ > JPK

Bews, Corr or brown > Rance

Or

GAJ > JPK

Lamb > hogan

Ethan · 18/04/2015 at 01:55

i dont think rance should be considered, He will sometimes have to play a lockdown role

Crowls · 18/04/2015 at 05:57

first option if you have to trade. Two keepers. Bont for D6 at years end. If you dont see that happening dont trade him in.

Northernsoul74 · 18/04/2015 at 07:48

Can't see Bont ever being a D6! He's under a bit of an injury cloud anyway.

nick · 17/04/2015 at 20:57

I have to have a laugh I saw 4500 people traded bruce in and well people feel for the big scores again then he will do nothing so I feel sorry for everyone wasted a trade on someone like him games not over yet but still he should never be thought of in fantasy or supercoach

BundyBear · 17/04/2015 at 23:01

You are not sorry LOL

Northernsoul74 · 18/04/2015 at 07:46

So much great info on here and people still get sucked in to traps.

FootyFanatic · 17/04/2015 at 22:58

Anyone logged into Supercoach yet? if so does anyone reckon the scores are a bit lower then normal, only two people scored 100+

FootyFanatic · 17/04/2015 at 23:05

Just added every players score up and got a total of 2708, but it should equal 3300, anyone know why?

FootyFanatic · 17/04/2015 at 23:08

Disregard the above, all the scores just changed

randomcliche · 18/04/2015 at 01:56

Happened last week with the herald sun site being well behind the supercoach one, even after the game had ended.

Ethan · 18/04/2015 at 01:57

should i take oxley's 97 over macintosh or saad or even goodes?

Northernsoul74 · 18/04/2015 at 07:45

Yes. 97 from a defender is a good score.

Crowls · 18/04/2015 at 08:21

Ethan · 18/04/2015 at 10:05

but who do i take out?

lostlarrikin · 18/04/2015 at 10:34

Presume u have Ox on the field already.
      If so then I would flick Goodes to the bench.
      If u need another for the bench then I would keep Saad on field and send KMac off.

Box · 18/04/2015 at 04:37

Can't believe that no one talked Goodes to Roberton………….my best trade so far!

Pieman 74 · 18/04/2015 at 07:26

Can’t decide which of these trades to make.

(1) Ablett to Sloane and Z Clarke to Nic Nat ($200k left)

(2) Ablett to Sloane and Z Clarke to Goldy ($110k left)

(3) Ablett to Mundy and Clarke to Nic Nat ($250k left)

(4) Ablett to Mundy and Clarke to Goldy ($160 left)

Any thoughts greatly appreciated.

BCHawks · 18/04/2015 at 07:49

Number 2

Tyler · 18/04/2015 at 12:12

Glorin · 18/04/2015 at 09:31

Doing a bit of crystal balling on defence.

Who does the community think will be top 6 defenders by seasons end. Am wondering if any of Rance, McDonald and Hooker will be there.
cheers

lostlarrikin · 18/04/2015 at 10:43

Rance maybe, the other two no.
    Eski looking shaky.
    My murky ball says: Simpson, Gibson, Smith, Shaw, Hodge, Fisher (if he stays fit)
    Honourable mentions: Burgoyne, Rance, Kelly, Murphy

BundyBear · 18/04/2015 at 11:25

Will get back to you in about 20 weeks time and let you know

Glorin · 18/04/2015 at 12:06

Interesting age profile there lost. Only a couple under 30. Suggests a dearth of young scoring defenders.

Thanks for your input.

Craig · 18/04/2015 at 09:53

"Pepperidge farm remembers……"

Nice one Patch. Good article.

Hotplates · 18/04/2015 at 10:10

Last minute advice guys –

Miller to NVB or Lambert to McGrath?

Tyler · 18/04/2015 at 12:16

Miller to van Berlo

Cliffy · 18/04/2015 at 10:23

Hi Guys,

Gonna have CEY and Vandenberg on my field as my 2 onfield rookies, but who should be the 3rd?

Cripps v the Bombers, or Heeney v the Giants?

Cheers

Tyler · 18/04/2015 at 12:16

Heeney

Andrew · 18/04/2015 at 10:31

Please help, Ablett to Jpk or Lewis, or Ablett to every and use cash to upgrade lamb to Bont?

Tyler · 18/04/2015 at 12:20

Nah mate go Ablett to an ultra prem, or ablett down to bont and use the cash to upgrade someone else or store it in the warchest

Andrew · 18/04/2015 at 12:25

Cheers mate u reckon Jpk or Lewis?

Tyler · 18/04/2015 at 12:51

They have pretty similar draws and both will probably end up around the same price so doesn’t matter too much, but I would go lewis just because you might save a tiny bit of $

Andrew · 18/04/2015 at 10:31

That was Ebert not every

lostlarrikin · 18/04/2015 at 10:48

Brilliant stuff Patch.
Yep as usual, Ducky will be an upgrade around the byes.
Looking fwd to Krak and Arch stinging some games together to give me something cheap to move Lambert into.

Mister_Spock · 18/04/2015 at 11:01

Which is the better upgrade?

Goodes up to Smith

OR

T. Miller up to Bont

Mozz · 18/04/2015 at 11:34

goodes to smith

Tyler · 18/04/2015 at 12:21

This week it's miller to bont, don't think smith will play

Mozz · 18/04/2015 at 11:38

I just heard on SEN radio that there are rumours that Bontempelli & Boys are not going to play tomorrow vs the Hawks.
I am legit not trolling, I actually heard it.
If you are thinking of trading gaz –> bont, wait for the final teams to come out tomorrow

TheAnointedOne · 18/04/2015 at 11:57

I heard Bontempelli last night on ch 7…calf tightness they said. Didn't hear Boyd

Glorin · 18/04/2015 at 12:29

From Eliza Sewell at Melbourne airport …

WESTERN Bulldogs coach Luke Beveridge says Marcus Bontempelli will play against Hawthorn tomorrow, but veteran Matthew Boyd didn't board the plane to Launceston today.
      There was speculation Bontempelli would miss the Round 3 clash with a calf issue with emergency Nathan Hrovat on standby, but the 19-year-old star in the making flew to Tasmania with the side.
      "He'll play," Beveridge said.

Waldo · 18/04/2015 at 12:40

Where was this published Glorin?

Glorin · 18/04/2015 at 12:50

Herald Sun game day feed

Mozz · 18/04/2015 at 11:45

Boyd*

TheAnointedOne · 18/04/2015 at 11:56

Hi all, Captains loophole..I had VC on Swan (150)…I have now made Kane Lambert my captain on the ground and Heeney my emergency on bench. So when Lambert doesn't play Swan will be made captain and double points???

Mozz · 18/04/2015 at 12:04

TheAnointedOne · 18/04/2015 at 12:13

Cheers thanks Mozz

Andrew · 18/04/2015 at 12:14

Please help gaz to Jpk or Lewis or go for Ebert and upgrade lamb to Bont or Motlop?

Mozz · 18/04/2015 at 12:34

gaz to jpk

Mozz · 18/04/2015 at 12:25

Sloane or Fyfe for the M1 position…..?

Andrew · 18/04/2015 at 12:27

Fyfe definitely

Dave · 18/04/2015 at 12:34

Two of VDB, yolmen and cripps on the field? HELP

Mozz · 18/04/2015 at 12:37

VDB, yoleman

Waldo · 18/04/2015 at 12:52

this

Pieman 74 · 18/04/2015 at 17:59

I have the VC on Sloane and he ripped out 140. Do I use the Captains loophole (have Lambert or Delidio to choose from) or leave my captain as Fyfe. Both my opponents have fyfe as captain.

Paule · 18/04/2015 at 19:00

im in the same boat mate,hmmmm tough call

Danners16 · 18/04/2015 at 19:09

I would take 140 any day of the week

Patch · 18/04/2015 at 19:22

Absolutely take 140 as a VC score. Fyfe likely to get the Rosa treatment.

SideBySidebottom · 18/04/2015 at 21:16

“a laughably weak Collingwood side”

SideBySidebottom · 18/04/2015 at 21:26

Sorry P74 that should've been a new post. Take Rory's 140, if Nat goes big it'll be annoying, but if he goes low you'll be annoyed with yourself.

Stoner · 20/04/2015 at 17:34

Want to trade ablett out for some good forwards, who should i choose

Indyman · 21/04/2015 at 16:33

Nice banter I wished I’d chkd it out before I bought in bont but glad I kept Cripps 89 and miller 86… Anderson goes for Krak which generates a fwd/mid swapper..