Moneyball – take me on.
You may have heard that the lads from Moneyball have launched a new fantasy footy format – and she has a fair old kick in the tail.
The idea is this – do you reckon you could wipe the floor with your mates in fantasy footy? Well get em all together – chuck in a few bucks each and duke it out over the weekend in Moneyball to take home the kitty.
If you can’t find a few mates with plums big enough to match you when the chips are down – you can always jump into one of the public contests and try to wipe the floor with that mob.
I’ve created a few leagues – click here and search “Take on Jock Reynolds Super Saturday” – $2 on the table – let’s give her a test drive.
Some points on the format:
- It doesn’t go all season long – contests can be based on one day (ie the Saturday games) or can last a whole round.
- Contest sizes can range from 2 to contests with 1000’s having a crack at the one contest
- How much you whack on the table varies from contest to contest. You can start one up with buy ins starting at $2
- The points scoring system is unique to Moneyball – but looks as if it aligns closer with the AFL Fantasy scoring system.
- Community – this is strictly for over 18’s – and importantly – if you want to have a crack at this only put down on that table the loose change that you can afford to lose. Have a bit of fun but don’t get carried away.
- We are an affiliate with Moneyball for season 2015 – that means we get a kick back when you sign up with Moneyball via this site.
- Click here for full details
Remember – go easy – never play for sheep stations – and interested in your thoughts on the format.