Wayno Reynolds is hereGee whiz fellas I can’t wait to relieve myself in front of you all, I really can’t.

I’m gonna put it right out there, I’m gonna show the community what I’ve got – full aggots. I gave up school just to concrete on supercoach this year fellas just so I can win the $50,000 smackers to pay for the recording of my debut rock album “Highway to Tooradin”…..its gonna rock fellas and chicks.

ARE YOU A CLUB JOCK MEMBER YET? CLICK HERE AND REAP THE BENEFITS

WAYNO’S WARPIGS 2015

Wayno's Supercoach War Pigs

My structure: A bit of everything fellas

A bit of everything fellas, guns and rookies and mids and other dudes, that’s the just way I roll. Like when I get a Slurpee from seventy eleven I put a little bit of everything into that massive cup and see what it’s like. I like to call it “Waynos bit of everything  shit hot flavour”……it rips ya head off for only 2 bucks fellas…lock.

My strategy

I just wanna win the bastard so ive gone POD in me midfield guns. Im sick of seeing the same bloody cookie cutter side fellas. Also im taking a punt in my defence but the again who bloody isn’t. Ive still got 100000 left in the bank and you’ll see why in the next segment

Selections of community debate

No Scott Plendulberry

Never picked and never will. Find him a bit floggish fellas..

Jarryn Geary

Was one of me hot tips and I reckon hell kill it this year. One thing I know for sure is the balls gonna be in the saints backline a shitload and he will be the go to man.

Clancee Pearce

Im sticking with the Pearce man cause im hoping ole Ross will go with someone else for the tagging. Carn ross….cant someone else do the tagging ya big man booby bastard.

Jordan Lewis

Whos the the best team in the comp? Hawks. Whos the there best midfielder?

1. Lewis…case rested.

Dan the man Rich

Im taking a punt on Bam Bam, I’ve always been a big fan of his and I reckon his got something to prove this year. Has been been kicking in which is good fellas.

Nic Nat

I know I said I was kicking him to the kerb but I just dont know fellas. I wanna see wheres his named on Thursday before I make my decision, hence my extra money fellas…..he could easily be turned into the mullet boy from Richmond.

Brendon Goddard

I know he has a flog haircut and wears a girly duffel coat but i just love him and love the way he plays. A complete footballer and a bloody champion.

What’s nagging at me

Mainly just mum and dad cause I gave school the arse for this but they’ll have egg on there face when I win and bring out my album and become a fair dinkum rock star. Also this is the first time I ever gone without Joel Selwood but that could change at the twelf hour fellas cause I love the bastard.

Over to you community – what are your forts?

Big Plums · 29/03/2015 at 14:30

I'm liking Geary too Wayno!!

Randy Watson · 29/03/2015 at 15:04

I reckon Geary has got everyone aroused two out of the last three years, and then flopped like a 90 year olds Johnson BP. I'm steering clear….

KJU FC · 29/03/2015 at 14:33

hahaha brilliant Wayno! Loving the Lewis and Geary selection mate

67yuiop · 29/03/2015 at 14:37

Is Griffen a lock?

Conor · 29/03/2015 at 14:45

is it worth getting membrey over mitch clark?

Donut_King · 29/03/2015 at 14:52

scrofl · 29/03/2015 at 14:53

No way, Clark should kill it this year provided he has no injuries.

I N Pieman · 29/03/2015 at 15:56

clark is cheaper & will outscore him comprehensively.

Sclotta · 29/03/2015 at 14:50

“….cause I gave school the arse”……’their’ not ‘there’ lol PMSL Wayno…..you rock.

@Rem_Wah · 29/03/2015 at 14:52

Nice team Wayno!
Also…
What are everyone's thoughts on Dalgeish from the bombers? Will he play? Will Edwards play?

scrofl · 29/03/2015 at 14:54

We'll have to wait and see how the ASADA case turns out before we pick up any of those Essendon rookies I think.

KJU FC · 29/03/2015 at 14:55

I'd say its quite unlikely for either to play at the moment unless the bombers get hit with bans but I would be leaning towards Dalgleish if you wanted to pick one.

Jack · 29/03/2015 at 15:02

Who would you say is a better pick out of C. Daniel and T. Lamb?
I'm thinking T. Lamb …

Matt · 29/03/2015 at 15:21

Neither of them had overly impressive NAB challenges. I didnt watch Daniel but Lamb looked very strong against Port. His body is ready for AFL. Daniel I'm less sure about.

Sammy · 29/03/2015 at 15:05

I only have $2,400 remaining salary. Is this too little?
My thoughts were that if I'm not putting money into my team then I'm potential wasting points and cash cow investment opportunities

Boggers · 29/03/2015 at 16:43

Maybe a little light but you spend as much as you as you need to as long as you end up happy with your side.

Phil · 29/03/2015 at 18:13

You answered your own question better than I could have. Guaranteed your side will change before Thursday anyway. If not you'll make at least 2 trades before price fluctuation so you could make a little of one and spend a little off the other if need be

Sammy · 29/03/2015 at 18:18

thanks boggers and phil. appreciate the feedback

brant · 30/03/2015 at 18:16

I always always have money left over I try and have 400k at the least im probably going to start this season with 700k

@JackLKelly19 · 29/03/2015 at 15:07

What's the thinking behind Geary? I'm looking for a new D4, not confident in Lumumba

SCaddict · 29/03/2015 at 17:58

I reckon Wayno's Geary selection has a lot of merit as does Crouching's selection of Hendo.

That said I'm probably going to run with Ibbo as my own speculative D4 pick instead.

numbatsfc · 29/03/2015 at 22:38

Don't worry about Lumumba Jack. Roos doesn't recruit players to play a role and then have them do something entirely different for their first 3 games at their new club. Lumumba will play the exact role he played during nab and score just as highly.
    It's Geary that is the concern. If fisher plays Geary will be be a sub 80 scorer as shown in Nab

Matthew · 29/03/2015 at 15:14

Stepping stone to Gaz: Judd, Neale or Rich?

splinter · 29/03/2015 at 15:46

wells

Rock-MAN · 29/03/2015 at 15:51

griff

Stevie · 29/03/2015 at 18:24

Cunnington

SCaddict · 29/03/2015 at 19:26

All 3 have potential to generate up to $100K so could be seen as a stepping stone to an elite mid. I would also throw Wells and Scooter Selwood into that mix too.

Jayden · 29/03/2015 at 21:59

Selwood is at a good price if he dosnt tag

Matthew · 29/03/2015 at 15:16

Whos a goos stepping stone to Gaz? Rich, Judd or Neale?

keaton · 29/03/2015 at 15:36

You will need a stepping stone plus 2 rookie cash cows. That’s 3 trades to get 1 player. Just start with the master. But if you need a midpricer I reckon wells over rich just.

Patrick · 29/03/2015 at 15:52

You won't need a stepping stone, ablett has no chance of maintaining his average from last year in early stages, will be mid 500s by r6, only 2 rookies will do the job

Jimi · 29/03/2015 at 20:09

Oh ye of little faith.

shane · 29/03/2015 at 15:52

Ignore that message about trades. You dont save.any or lose any, they are just allocated differently. Those without Gaj should aim for 14 keepers and those with will likely have 13. The trades required to go full premium even out.

Swans2012 · 29/03/2015 at 15:59

I get nervous with a Judd or Neale as if they end up averaging 100-105 you might find it hard to kick them to the curb, and not a huge $ to be earned if they hover around the 100 average ( or less) more $ to be made from a wells or wallis rich type and let’s you spend the other 100 k elsewhere.

Phil · 29/03/2015 at 18:09

Agree Swans and they will be around the 100-105 mark too. I guess coaches are banking on Judds early draw.

dabman · 29/03/2015 at 15:22

Was tempted between Geary, hendo and kade kol, went kade. Good or bad move community?

Marco_Polo94 · 29/03/2015 at 16:21

He is the most popular pick. Geary and Hendo more PoD

SCaddict · 29/03/2015 at 19:30

I think Thumper is the safer move but perhaps Hendo or Geary could have more potential upside if you can deal with the higher risk of things going pear shaped.

Hopefully Thumper can stave off the 2nd year blues and transition to the next level as many are hoping/expecting.

Dee · 29/03/2015 at 15:22

Has Caleb Daniel or T. Lamb been elevated?

I N Pieman · 29/03/2015 at 15:58

Both on primary list already. No need for elevation.

Dee · 29/03/2015 at 16:56

Thanks Pieman….

Jonathan · 29/03/2015 at 15:29

Thoughts on Mitch Duncan?…

$537,800 MIDFIELDER – GEELONG

Averaged 101 over the NAB Challenge campaign…

Have NOT heard anything about him from anyone or any websites. Guess I'll be the only one picking him!

Lazwagon · 29/03/2015 at 15:42

Had him for the 2nd half of last year. Burnt me a few times but also pumped out a few 125+ games. If he has found consistency over the summer he will avg 110 i reckon.

Jonathan · 30/03/2015 at 09:17

Thanks lazwagon

Rock-MAN · 29/03/2015 at 15:45

Barlow a good starter for RND 1, or is he going to sit out first couple of weeks?

I N Pieman · 29/03/2015 at 15:59

Injury interrupted preseason. Will be a big POD. No one has him.

medadsson · 29/03/2015 at 16:43

Played in WAFL yesterday, 23 possessions with a tag. Averaged 111 last year after missing 4 games early. Says it all really 🙂

OldOcker · 29/03/2015 at 15:52

Good to see something a little bit different Wayno.
I would be concerned about Boak only for the fact that he does not seem to handle a tag that well which is the only thing that stops him from becoming an elite player.

Cheers.
Good luck with the new album bloke.

Big Plums · 29/03/2015 at 18:37

OO,

Just wanted to say thanks to you for your spreadsheet mate, bloody brilliant!!

OldOcker · 29/03/2015 at 19:21

Not a problem mate, Can you see any improvements you would like for next year if I am still capable.

Cheers BP.

Big Plums · 29/03/2015 at 19:47

I don't know how to use excel properly mate, but yet i can find and sort through the info fairly easy enough. I really like it the way it is…

Cheers

OldOcker · 29/03/2015 at 19:57

I tried to keep it simple so that anyone could use it with that in mind. I would like to add more info but Champion Data are very protective of their information and I have to make sure things are legal for Jock without getting him into trouble as well.

Cheers Mate.

randomcliche · 30/03/2015 at 01:38

A big thanks as well OO. Only suggestion is TOG…if ya can swing it…:-)

I included a couple of columns to allow sorting by position a bit easier and then a spot to put 0,1 for consider or not, and then a 0,1 for include in team or not, then a couple of columns to bash out the team value. It meant I could swap it around without playing in web browser and not lose track a few PODs I really like. Not sure supercoach would like that though…less web browser time….

thanks again OO.

OldOcker · 30/03/2015 at 02:19

I do understand where you are coming from mate but "Time On Ground" is one thing Champion Data is very protective of etc. I left the spreadsheet unprotected so that you can work out formulas for yourself if you are proficient in Excel but for those that are not it is a simple but very informative tool. (I am self taught in Excel)
              We then have to look at legalities and the discussions I have had with Jock is the result of what I can provide to the community.
              IF I am able next year I will produce the same thing and include 2010 as well. I think that goes back far enough into history. (Hopefully next year will be 2010-2016)
              I could provide all the actual stats for each game played (Kicks Handballs results etc) but it is a huge file and illegal. (Unfortunately).
              It is unprotected because anyone with any knowledge of MS Office knows how to crack a password. Like I said to Jock it has taken me 30 seconds to crack the password of the best,
              Higgo's took me no longer than 3-5 seconds. (I have worked out a visual basic code so that all you see is file open or close, No formulas or options at all in excel as all toolbars are disabled when you open the file but restore once you exit the program)

Thank you for your input.

Cheers bloke.
              Hope the Supercoach gods are with you this year and you say that you could not have done it without this old blokes spreadsheet. (Ha Ha)

Aaron · 29/03/2015 at 15:57

Can anyone recommend me some good premium PODs in the midfield, have $700K left in the bank. Thanks

Marco_Polo94 · 29/03/2015 at 16:20

ward, boak, Priddis

OldOcker · 29/03/2015 at 16:43

Jordan Lewis, JPK, Sloane, Parker.

Marco_Polo94 · 29/03/2015 at 16:50

Reckon Parker is a pod now?

OldOcker · 29/03/2015 at 19:27

POD but can he make himself an elite player this year? He has a lot of class about him but not 100% sure he will make my team this year.
        Proven guns for me in midfield this year as backs are a worry, I have two teams at the moment if GAJ does not play round 1.
        GAJ, Pendles, Fyfe, Selwood and Lewis. To start the season.

Cheers.

Marco_Polo94 · 29/03/2015 at 19:38

Lot of people jumping on him. I have confidence in the defence this year, especially so if essendon cops asada punishment. Mids are currently GAJ, Pendles, Fyfe, Lewis, Parker, Griffen.

OldOcker · 29/03/2015 at 19:52

My Opinion from experience is that ASADA will not punish them and they will be free to play round one.
            IF they give a penalty it WILL be appealed against which would be disaster for AFL.
            Politics is something I do not like to get involved with but it will be a political decision in my Opinion speaking from experience in other areas of sport..

Marco_Polo94 · 29/03/2015 at 20:33

Hmm the whole situation is messing with my head. Would have loved to start TBC but not sure i can without seeing him in action. Cheers Ocker for the comments

Boggers · 29/03/2015 at 16:49

I had Ward all of last year and he was very consistent. With Griff in the midfield now one of those 2 will surely benefit from less attention. Ward is more an inside player than Griffen so likely Griff will get the run-with tagger.

Aaron · 29/03/2015 at 17:04

Thanks guys, gonna be a toss up between Priddis and Ward.

Jayden · 29/03/2015 at 17:46

Will griffen get tagged at GWS?

Aaron · 29/03/2015 at 18:02

I assume he will

OldOcker · 30/03/2015 at 02:55

Both very valid selections in my Opinion mate.

Chuck · 29/03/2015 at 16:12

I have Gibson in my team at the moment but i am just not sold on him! whats everyones thoughts? should i look elsewhere..? i have 520k…

splinter · 29/03/2015 at 16:31

malceski for a pod

Boggers · 29/03/2015 at 16:57

I have him also, with some trepidation too .. reckon there are quite a few solid picks in the 400-500 thousand range and think it will be luck of the draw with plenty of yo-yo scores for most teams in the defensive sector. Sounds like most coaches are going to be happy for lower than normal returns down back until the season exposes who are solid selections or who are stains. Reckon Gibbo, in a top side, can go at least 85 average so reckon I'll stick with him.

Marco_Polo94 · 29/03/2015 at 16:18

Very happy to see not many going with Wallis. None of the team reveals have gambled with him so far and that is music to my ears!

Ben · 29/03/2015 at 16:27

Is that because you don't think he's good? Haha or you want him to yourself

Marco_Polo94 · 29/03/2015 at 16:48

He's currently my M7

RobDog · 29/03/2015 at 18:07

Jock'll have him.

BrockyFreo · 29/03/2015 at 18:19

So if you are happy no one has him and no one is talking about him to keep him secret….why mention it?

Marco_Polo94 · 29/03/2015 at 18:23

I'm a nobody. Who is going to jump on him purely because i said he's in my team aha. You either believe in him and select him or you don't. The only person who would have an effect on other people selecting him is if like RobDog said, if Jock selects him. Then i can see a bunch of blokes jumping on which would be annoying aha. This is a community where you offer your opinion and advice, my opinion is Wallis will average 90 this season. You either agree or you don't.

mick · 30/03/2015 at 10:36

shut up about wallis i want him 4 myself

Liam · 29/03/2015 at 16:32

I have had Walters in and out of my F4 position all preseason, I think he will have a great year and seems a real POD, but is he really SC relevant? Would i be better off selecting a bellchambers at F4 for ruck cover and cash generation, or play 3 rookies up forward and make an upgrade through the mid or defence?

Jayden · 29/03/2015 at 17:47

Depends what the rest of your lines look like

SCaddict · 29/03/2015 at 19:41

Walters has been in strong consideration in my side as I believe he's significantly underpriced but unfortunately I can't squeeze him in to my forward line structure at the end of the day as I'm going with the 3 onfield sub $200K forwards instead.

If I was going to pick a forward in the $250-400K bracket if would most likely be Bellchambers and then Walters if Bellchambers turns out to be an ASADA scratching for Rd1.

Andy · 29/03/2015 at 16:36

A 120+ average over the last four years is a bit floggish? Turn it up…….

Jason · 29/03/2015 at 16:54

Are you nuts, no Mitch Clark?

Dee · 29/03/2015 at 16:58

Which rookie will average more this year, Jed Anderson or Touk Miller?

Stevo · 29/03/2015 at 17:57

Depends if both make 22 of their teams. Probably Miller is more likely to and will avg more, Anderson may not with the depth of Hawks midfield + O'Rourke

Farnzy · 29/03/2015 at 17:00

Never going to pick Pendles = Never going to win the 50K! Sorry mate but I'm not sure he is the flog.

trav · 29/03/2015 at 17:35

Ding Ding Ding!! It's you who is the flog Farnzy

Tulendeena · 29/03/2015 at 17:01

would be going mitch clark over any of your forward bench if I was you

rest is great, the ballsy defence might just rip you a big one

Bevan · 29/03/2015 at 17:04

Ward of griffen?

Marco_Polo94 · 29/03/2015 at 17:16

Only reason you would go ward is if you thought the tag would go to griffen leaving ward to go sick

Northerner · 29/03/2015 at 20:27

Can’t see any reason why it won’t govto Griff. Such a great user of it. I think both offer value.

Seb · 29/03/2015 at 17:06

My M2, 3, 4 and 5 are exactly the same

Ben · 29/03/2015 at 17:33

G'day community this is my squad what do you all think I could use the help! I believe my midfield is strong but I don't know if to strong? Cheers

DEFENDERS

$130,400
Daniel, C
$117,300
Lamb, T
$117,300

Stevo · 29/03/2015 at 17:50

Weak defence, just because it's the same structure as the FWD doesn't mean rookies will generate the same amount of cash. Maybe downgrade Wallis to a 3rd rookie to upgrade Hamling to someone, then swing Oxley to your're bench

Ben · 29/03/2015 at 17:56

I was thinking that to but who would I upgrade to Henderson, Pearce or Kolodjashnij?

Stevo · 29/03/2015 at 18:00

Stevo · 29/03/2015 at 18:00

Sorry wrong post

Stevo · 29/03/2015 at 18:01

Get KK. future gun, will play down the wing

Ben · 29/03/2015 at 19:42

$130,400
              Daniel, C
              $117,300
              Lamb, T
              $117,300

Brant · 30/03/2015 at 18:11

to strong if you want to convert your rookies into guns have some starting cash also get d.rich or d.wells I have both cause they are cash cows im gonna slaughter em later on

Brillsy21 · 29/03/2015 at 17:46

Parker or Beams, who will average more?

Matthew · 29/03/2015 at 23:14

Beama

Brant · 30/03/2015 at 18:11

beams

Stevo · 29/03/2015 at 17:47

Well I have both cause they're pure guns. Parker will have a premium breakout, but I'd go Beams as most of the tagging attention will go to Rockliff

Marco_Polo94 · 29/03/2015 at 18:16

I don't think rockliff will get tagged. Someone on this site mentioned that the tag usually goes to the midfielder with the most meters gained. Beams ranked 1 for this last season, whereas rocky was nowhere near this. Last year when rocky WAS tagged he averaged 129.5. Coaches stopped bothering tagging him.

Northerner · 29/03/2015 at 20:29

Agree. Never has. The risk with Rocky is if he spends more time forward, but suspect not as he is so prolific at finding it and linking them up.

dognino · 29/03/2015 at 20:38

Only thing putting me off rocky is leppitchs statement that he could spend more time forward this year. Just makes him a wait n see for me.

Stevo · 29/03/2015 at 17:55

Thoughts on not going Jesse Hogan? Only an average of 53 over the NAB, won't generate enough cash in the season. Other options are:
-Towers, 210k, avg 77 over NAB, pretty good, but pricey
-Karnezis, 133k, avg 69.5. Super risky, may flunk and play dud
-Lennon, 180k, avg 66, seems alright, is he in richmonds 22?

Marco_Polo94 · 29/03/2015 at 18:17

Lennon is the only other one i would consider. If you're spending 210k why not McCarthy? Karnezis is a dud. The good thing about hogan is his job security. Even scoring 53 he will go up in price and make you money

Kev · 29/03/2015 at 22:24

Better options out there, Stevo

brant · 30/03/2015 at 18:12

karnezis just cause hes cheaper and I think he will get a gig at collingwood

Jordo · 29/03/2015 at 18:00

I'm sure this question has been asked plenty of times, but is a trade during round one take from our 30 season trades? For example, trading out Cockatoo and trading in Anderson once teams are named for the HAW v GEEL match, which will be after Carlton and Richmond have already played. Will this eat into our season allowance? Cheers

Marco_Polo94 · 29/03/2015 at 18:18

Rolling lockout for round 1 so it is unlimited until end of the round.

nick · 29/03/2015 at 19:38

why trade cocktoo out he will be strating he is in our best 22 chris scott has said that leave him in

Sammy · 29/03/2015 at 18:24

N Krakouer or T Lamb?

Marco_Polo94 · 29/03/2015 at 18:25

Whoever's named

Dools · 29/03/2015 at 18:26

Wayno,
This is a very disappointing team you have a few good picks and a few nice PODs but this is a team that will struggle to hit Premo before the byes ….Its all over the shop. I see one maybe two keepers down back. Mids is a what if? Rucks are risky and that's me being nice and your Fwd line is a Hail Mary pass at best.

OldOcker · 29/03/2015 at 19:44

Good to see you being nice to the young Bollywood Superstar Dools.
    The fridge has taken over my life today, Get this bloody cricket done with and start AFL.
    Off to the fridge and critchet.

Cheers.
    Looking forward to the battle of the fridge.

Dools · 29/03/2015 at 20:03

Ocker me ol' china

I too look forward to the season

wayno · 30/03/2015 at 07:36

Blow it out your arse dools

Dools · 30/03/2015 at 16:48

LOL, Love it mate . Robust rebuttal , you must be on a winner

Mitchell · 29/03/2015 at 19:17

Hey everyone, this is my team below. I've gone with the guns and rookies strategy. What do you think?

DEFENDERS

FORWARDS
J. Bartel, D. Martin, D. Swan
C. Salem, M. Clark, J. Hogan
[T. Lamb (E), K. Lambert]

Remaining Salary: $2,400

K-Sizzle · 29/03/2015 at 19:33

Hogan, Boekhorst and anderson are maybe all a little expensive for what they have shown in the NAB?

Ageneral3 · 30/03/2015 at 08:52

Love McIntosh, I am in bro. J anderson may struggle for tim, also spread of Pts in ANY Hawks match makes overachieving difficult. Lok elsewhere, pick up Rd3 if I am wrong. A Hawkd Fanatic.

Ben · 29/03/2015 at 19:32

Need help 2 players out of Dayne Beams, Jordan Lewis and Luke Parker

Marco_Polo94 · 29/03/2015 at 19:35

Your guess is as good as mine. I have the same issue

Matthew · 29/03/2015 at 23:12

Beams and Parker for me, but Jordan Lewis seems to be a good POD atm.

K-Sizzle · 29/03/2015 at 19:33

Best team I have seen so far Mitchell! If GAJ plays, Gibbo stays as that running out of the defence sare back and everybody else does what is expected you will have a ripper team!

nick · 29/03/2015 at 19:36

My team is as follows

Backs R murphy H taylor g ibbotson J newns h goodard a saad bench ramsey m white

Mids Rockliff Fyfe Beams Sidebottom D rich wells cocktoo heeney bench c ellis yollmen krakour vanderberg

Rucks mumford martin T nankivs

Fwds swan H bennell l dahilhaus t hawkings
membury m clark bench c Daniel k lambert

so what do u think of this team first time starting with no gaz but somehow I feel he wont do nothing the first few rounds and people will tear strips of me for not starting with nic nat I look at it like this I would rather points instead of money and trust me the 2 rucks will bring me home the cash and hope this team is good enough for supercoach win let me know please

Marco_Polo94 · 29/03/2015 at 19:43

It's a decent team mate with many point of differences. Couple of things to consider:
    Will Martin's points be affected by Luey sharing the ruck?
    Is Nankervis worth the extra coin?
    Are you happy with hawkins as F4, KPF are generally very inconsistent
    Are you happy starting with rockliff when he most likely will drop in price?
    Is it too much to have both rich and wells in your team?

They are my only queries. Your defence is pretty generic and i like the bennell, dalhaus, sidebottom picks

nick · 29/03/2015 at 19:57

I think hawkigs is super fit know and looking better then ever I do agree with u on rockcliff its either him or gaz and rocky will score out of site and I thinlk hawking with his contested marks etc he might score better then goddard I know everyone has a hard on for goodard he is a crap player plan and simple he wont be making the cut and I guess these are things u have take a chance with u if u have a gut feeling go with it rich and wells can smash it and get some big points I don't want start with selwood as he has shit scores against the hawks

nick · 29/03/2015 at 19:40

and one more thing hawkings and clark best 2 fwds in the comp just watch what they do to the hawks round 1

Marco_Polo94 · 29/03/2015 at 19:44

ahaha are you a geelong supporter?

nick · 29/03/2015 at 19:59

yeah think people should look at hawk he is looking great at the moment dump goodard he dose not belong in fantasy teams

Kev · 29/03/2015 at 22:21

Celebrating the world cup win pretty hard there, Nick?

Ben · 29/03/2015 at 19:56

G'day community which side do you guys prefer? Cheers

DEFENDERS
Shaw, H $497,800, Hibberd, M $491,500, Newnes, J MID $436,800, Kolodjashnij, K $367,600, Goodes, B $245,200, Saad, A MID $102,400 Oxley, A $123,900, McIntosh, K $123,900

MIDFIELDERS
Pendlebury, S $668,800, Fyfe, N $657,600, Beams, D $621,000, Parker, L $583,000, Griffen, R $530,700, Wallis, M $340,700, Cripps, P $211,400, Ellis-Yolmen, C $123,900, Heeney, I, $137,300 Miller, T $117,300, Lambert, K FWD $102,400

RUCKS
Goldstein, T $574,400 ,Maric, I $535,900, Cox, M FWD$102,400

FORWARDS

Or

DEFENDERS
Shaw, H $497,800, Hibberd, M $491,500, Newnes, J MID$436,800, Goodes, B $245,200, Oxley, A $123,900, Saad, A MID $102,400, McIntosh, K $123,900, Hamling, J $123,900

MIDFIELDERS
Pendlebury, S $668,800, Fyfe, N $657,600, Beams, D $621,000, Lewis, J $588,200, Parker, L $583,000, Griffen, R $530,700, Wallis, M $340,700, Cripps, P $211,400, Ellis-Yolmen, C $123,900, Miller, T $117,300, Lambert, K FWD $102,400

RUCKS
Goldstein, T $574,400, Bellchambers, T FWD $302,500, Cox, M FWD $102,400

FORWARDS
Gray, R MID $596,900, Martin, D MID $534,900, Swan, D MID $464,500, Salem, C $185,000, Clark, M $155,200, Hogan, J $130,400, Daniel, C $117,300, Lamb, T $117,300

JoeWoolcock · 30/03/2015 at 22:39

Ben, great side. 1 is more rounded with KK down back and I like Ellis-Yolmen on the field also. Love the Wallis pick in both, you should be ready to roll as long as Hibberd gets off clean tomorrow. Good luck mate.

Pitch · 29/03/2015 at 19:59

Gday wayno
Risky with pearce (may tag in absence of crowley), geary and membrey, also reckon rich and hogan is going to cause pain,good to see confident with ablett, first few rounds will determine that, not an overall fan of your side mate.

Ben · 29/03/2015 at 20:06

Should I have Kade Kolodjashnij to boost up my defence or have Mitch Wallis to add to my already strong midfield

Keithy · 29/03/2015 at 20:34

Ben, your midfield is already strong go KK in def and take a rookie mid rather than Wallis.

Keithy · 29/03/2015 at 20:31

Bartel or D.Martin?

randomcliche · 30/03/2015 at 01:52

One has a Brownlow in the back pocket. The other might get one. Depends on which one you think is closer to it…. Mine will have Bartel turning back the clock. Prolly wrong though….I think I've just convinced myself to go switch back…..ARgggghhhhh!!!!

Rock-MAN · 29/03/2015 at 21:23

Top 5 mids this year please ~
and why

Northernsoul74 · 29/03/2015 at 23:28

You could read any of the great articles and responses on his site and decide that for yourself. Lazy.

randomcliche · 30/03/2015 at 01:59

The 5 who scored the most from last season. If you think its a random walk….but its not than that is where the fun lies…Arguments can made for including anyone from Gibbs, Lewis or even Steven. Its your team and your call bud. At least from this question you seem to have committed to a Gun's and Rookies approach. Assuming that, you'd prolly want to choose some with the lowest variance because you'd be least likely to pick em up. Cheers

JoeWoolcock · 29/03/2015 at 21:23

Guys, am I the only one considering David Swallow this year? He was a no. 1 draft pick for a reason and will almost never get the tag. I see a lot of upside and time in the guts will only increase, thoughts?

Swans2012 · 29/03/2015 at 21:51

Hadn’t thought of him! But I guess another jump like last year and he’s averaging 110+. Hmmmm… Not for me, I ended up with too many almost ultra premiums last year so it’s only rolled gold for me in the mid starting line up but can definately see what your saying!!

JoeWoolcock · 29/03/2015 at 22:38

Cheers mate, can't fault your approach there.

Northernsoul74 · 29/03/2015 at 23:29

Like it. First I've heard mention him.

Go Dees! · 29/03/2015 at 21:54

Hi hardcore fans of Jock.
If you'd like to play in a League that's filling fast try joining this League – 569328
It will be fun and hard fought!

Kev · 29/03/2015 at 22:19

Love ya guts Wayno but the magnificent strategy articles I've read over the preseason have always stressed the importance of a plan and a structure. A bit of everything sort of approach won't get far I don't reckon.

Pendels is a flog · 29/03/2015 at 22:21

I've worked with this guy and he's a nob. I've got a no dick head rule in my team and it's served me well. He's on the list, so is Buddy and Didak was as well before he got arrested, put in jail or died… I'm not sure.

@TylerCArmstrong · 29/03/2015 at 22:42

Doubting whether Ryan Griffen is a lock? Won't end up in the top 8 mids… what do you guys think? Am I going mad?

Northernsoul74 · 29/03/2015 at 23:32

Maybe not top 8 but close. Close to top 8 @ 530k and I'll be happy.

nick · 29/03/2015 at 23:04

hAY Would anyone put newton in there team as I see u have cripps I think newton is a far better player

JoeWoolcock · 30/03/2015 at 08:32

I'm going both for cash generation to get GAJ

Dools · 30/03/2015 at 17:46

I have Cripps mate, But I like both but structure demands one player at 215k one mid underpriced rest premiums and rookies

Jambo · 30/03/2015 at 10:28

Wayno, I like your selections of Geary and Lewis. I do not like the selections of Goddard, Membrey and Boak. Goddard is a champion but he's had a restricted pre-season and is overpriced for me. Membrey will be a good player but his NAB showings showed me that you can pick others that you bring a much better return. Boak is a brilliant player but I think he is overpriced at present. Otherwise, I'm happy with the team mate.

General Soreness · 30/03/2015 at 10:40

Please everyone jump on Geary and Pearce and jump off Pendles, it will make the path to $50K easier.

Dools · 30/03/2015 at 16:50

WTF – You Jest

General Soreness · 30/03/2015 at 17:23

No im dead serious, the bit I left out was that the path to the $50K would be easier for the rest of us that do not select Geary and Pearce and have Pendles.

Dools · 30/03/2015 at 17:40

Now that is just mean General LOL

@themisfitsSC · 30/03/2015 at 12:19

guys have to read stuff properly rockliffs time up forward is resting time instead of going to the bench this can only be great for us. also if god is named round one you have to start him yes may drop in price, better that then hoping your picked stepping stone pays off.

jimmydowland · 31/03/2015 at 15:50

Defenders: Shaw, Hibberd, Newnes, Ibboston, Goodes, Brown, Hambling, Saad
Midfielders: ABlett, Selwood, Beams, kennedy, griffen, cripps, heeney, ….
Ruck, Minson, Maric, Obrien
For: Gray, martin, swan, bellchambers, salem, clark, Hogan, lamb
6k in bank
Thoughts on team community ??

cockatoo??
bellchambers??

TheAnointedOne · 31/03/2015 at 22:01

Pendlebury a flog.. You are kidding me!!!!

JL · 01/04/2015 at 01:44

What do you think of this guys…??

Def: Simpson, Malceski, Goddard, Maynard, Saad, Shaw (Oxley, Hamling)
Mid: Pendles, Vandenberg, Fyfe, Danger, Rockliff, Heeney, Beams, Cripps (Cockatoo, Ellis-Yolemen, Miller)
Rucks: Martin, Goldstein (Hannath)
Fwd: Clark, Gray, Lambart, Bartel, Lamb, Hogan, (Salem, Membrey)

jimmydowland · 01/04/2015 at 10:40

What’s more important, Daniel rich in the midfield at M6… or Tommy Bellchambers at F4

Hugh Jaace · 01/04/2015 at 13:38

Hi All, worked long and hard on this team , appreciate your thoughts and advice. key STRATEGY here is loading up on Midfield at the expense of Defence which I believe is depleted in terms of Premo options, hence if there is a line where you can afford to go light and trade up and into Form players, it is the Defence in 2015. Obvious risk with this strategy, however from experience, you have to have a strategy based on what’s on offer and how you see things rolling out
Any way, thoughts on this would be appreciated:
D: Newnes, Lumumba, Kolo, Pearce, Goodes, Saad (Oxley, McIntosh)
M: Lewis, Pendles, Beams, Priddis, Parker, Newton, Cripps, CEY (Anderson, Vande, Lambert)
R: S Martin, Bellch (Cox)
F: Martin, Gray, Swan, Bartel, M Clark, Salem (Honeych, Lamb)

Beijing · 20/02/2016 at 21:31

Interesting reading a year on…