Jock Reynolds Supercoach GodG’day community, Lekdog here.

If there’s something I’ve learnt over the last six months or so it’s that our spiritual leader Jock Reynolds is a humble man. He doesn’t want to put himself in the spot light, he just wants to help educate those who need it in the fantasy football community. Well I can tell you that this great man, the father of fantasy, Jock reynolds is starting to cop some attention from the media.

That’s right, the bloody TV stations are climbing over each other to get an exclusive with the great man and Channel 9 have prevailed, airing an exclusive interview with Jock which you can now watch right here.

– Lekdog

Alternative link here: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/video/id-xjYjA1dDpnpTx_EwrmYyQOOSZbX47KGP/Supercoach-is-back

I N Pieman · 28/03/2015 at 14:31

There is an article on Facebook saying GAJ has done his shoulder again. Will be interesting to see if it turns out to be true. Doesn’t look reliable.

Kev · 28/03/2015 at 14:41

Looks a bit dodgy, Pieman. Nothing on the more reputable news sources

Phil · 28/03/2015 at 14:46

I hope not Pieman. I reckon one of the most intriguing decisions to make in SC this year is To Gaz or not to Gaz. And if not, what's your plan? I would hate for this element to be taken away. Im calling it now, this is shaping up as the best SC year so far but if you take Gaz out of the equation it certaintly comes back down.

Kudos to Jock too. Im sure the great man of SC wouldn't mind us crashing his article to discuss another great man of SC

I N Pieman · 28/03/2015 at 14:51

Apart from that article on Facebook I can’t find anything else on it. Agree with you Phil the to Gary or not to Gary is an enormous decision. Seems most have jumped off. There is valid reasoning in not picking Gary. But if there one guy who could absolutely torch you for not picking him it’s Gaz.

Dean · 29/03/2015 at 20:15

Yes GAJ is a absolute GOD when it comes to SC & AFL however in saying this even if GAJ plays round 1 im almost certain by round 6 his price will drop dramatically.

For mine it's pointless going in with GAJ even if he plays in round one. I honestly believe he won't average over 120 in the first quarter of the season as he will be protective of his injury as it's something that will always be in the back of his mind while playing.
      If he had previous injuries, I wouldn't be so concerned as I'd have a good idea how he handles it, but this is his first serious injury in his career and at 31 I just think its a massive risk.

Keeping in mind what I said regarding I don't see him averaging over 120 in the first 6 games and if im right, this means his price will drop by $100,000 now that to me is significant.

I will pick up GAJ once I know what im getting, his price is way to high for mine for all the uncertainties, and I have NO trouble burning a trade once I see the great man starting to play at his amazing Godly level.

Granted we are talking about the God of AFL here but my gut seriously tells me BEWARE!!!

Cezza93 · 28/03/2015 at 15:03

Jon Ralph probably wrote this after his last bong. Flog of a bloke

Gaz resumed full contact training tuesday. GCFC forum moderator on Big Footy has witnessed training with the orange cap removed from the shoulder.

I N Pieman · 28/03/2015 at 15:08

Ralphy’s team was by far the worst I’ve seen. Absolutely littered with garbage. If one of my kids came to me with that team they would be grounded indefinately! Gold coasts Twitter page has a pick of Gaz doing contact training this morning.

Cezza93 · 28/03/2015 at 15:09

Thats because Ralphy doesnt watch football. He is by far the worst journalist of the lot.

Beautiful mate, bloody beautiful.

I N Pieman · 28/03/2015 at 15:26

Unless something went down after that he looks fine. Ralphy (The Buzz) tool…. Needs a SC intervention from Jock. And a lobotomy.

@emhoy · 28/03/2015 at 16:04

Yep he is terrible Jon Ralph was on fox footy round table talks so much drivel

Super_Freak · 28/03/2015 at 16:18

Can't stand the way he tries to look serious ALL THE TIME, and David King…..don't get me started. I've never seen someone overanalyse the game like that bloke does….it's infuriating!

I'm biased, but I couldn't believe John Ralph and those blokes think my boys Brisbane will be bottom 4. Some of them even said we would win less games than last year. Ridiculous!

I N Pieman · 28/03/2015 at 17:12

Bottom 4! What is that bloke smoking. His SuperCoach team will be bottom 4. I think Brissy will challenge for a finals spot. And probably smash my boys in round one.

kevwal · 29/03/2015 at 11:14

Brisbane will be top eight, look at that engine room.

Rock-MAN · 28/03/2015 at 15:31

link?

I N Pieman · 28/03/2015 at 15:39

AFL newsroom on Facebook rock man. Doctor SuperCoach is now reporting the rumour. He did stress it’s a rumour

DL123 · 28/03/2015 at 17:14

Triple m reporting the rumour through Wayne Carey's spies, who even claim he went in for a clean up as well! Throws an even bigger spanner in the works

Tyler · 28/03/2015 at 18:06

Heard that rumour as well, just a rumour at this point but beware. Wouldn’t pick GAJ even if it turns out to be true, just because of all the dodgy stuff happening with him

David · 28/03/2015 at 14:44

check the Gold coast website for anyhing relating to this being valid or not

Sumuk · 28/03/2015 at 14:57

Guys, join my supercoach league, this league is a public league for anyone who is expereniced and taking supercoach seriously
Code = 269377
Thanks Everyone

r2d2 · 28/03/2015 at 15:01

Any truth gaz done shoulder again ????

Bonters · 28/03/2015 at 15:04

hahahah Jocky boy

r2d2 · 28/03/2015 at 15:05

Pick Gary “bloody ” Ablett!! Love it jock

shezza · 28/03/2015 at 15:13

I think Jock deserves his own star on the footpath (boardwalk) of Seaford!! I reckon you could be a stunt double for Rotten Ron Jeremy by the way you legend!!!!!

I N Pieman · 28/03/2015 at 15:27

I reckon Jock would claim he’s got Ron covered!

kevwal · 28/03/2015 at 21:34

He has a long lost cousin as well, Mr Brown from the Bush Family on Fox

Mark · 28/03/2015 at 15:38

Thoughts on my team 🙂

Backs: Shaw, newnes, Lumumba, Goodes, Dalgleish, Saad ( Hamling, Oxley)

Mids: Pendlebury, Fyfe, Selwood, Heppel, Dangerfield, Wines, Cripps, Anderson (Ellis-Yolmen, Heeney, Miller)

Rucks: Goldstein, Naitanui ( Cox)

Forwards: Gray, Bartel, Bennel, Salem, Clark, Hogan ( Lambert, Lamb)

Please let me know what yous think ! Thanks !!

Westy · 28/03/2015 at 16:02

Solid. Some depth in the mids. Tossing up about Bartel over B Goddard too in the FWDs.

Mark · 28/03/2015 at 17:54

Yeah westy im encountering the same dilemma !

Rowan_ · 28/03/2015 at 16:26

Good consistent structure across all lines Mark.

Areas I'd be unsure:

My jury still out on Lumumba … butchers the ball a bit too much for me.
    Selwood is quality but I believe is one of the premiums more likely to be picked up cheaper in the later rounds.
    Heppel obviously depends on Asada.
    Is Nic Nat fit and flying? Concerned that Lycett had slightly more ruck contests than him when both on park NAB3.
    Prefer Bont/Swan over Bennel but that's just my personal preference. Bennel is a good player.

Mark · 28/03/2015 at 17:55

Thanks rowan my main concerns were with naitanui and lumumba still a bit unsure !

zane · 28/03/2015 at 15:42

Rumour getting stronger,, i even heard the duck said something about it on triple m this morning

Rowan_ · 28/03/2015 at 16:17

Quick thoughts on this team please community?

DEF: Shaw, Newnes, Kolojashnij, Goodes, McIntosh, Saad (Hamling, Dalgleash)
MID: Ablett, Pendles, Fyfe, Parker, Wines, Griffin, Newton, Cripps (Ellis-Yolmen, Heeney, Miller)
RUCK: Goldstein, Sandilands (Read)
FWD: Gray, Swan, Bontempelli, Salem, Clark, Lambert (Lonie, Lamb)

Rookies depend on Round 1 squads so not as concerned on them.
Ablett will become Neale/Judd for a few weeks with some money in bank if I choose not to go with him in Rd. 1.

Cheers!

Stickman · 28/03/2015 at 17:09

I think you're a bit light up forward. I think we need 3 players above 450k. People talk about the quality about forward rookies this year, but they forget although kpf rookies play lots of games they don't make a lot of cash. But the rest of the team is very good.

Sam Loy · 28/03/2015 at 18:04

I think you're a bit light down back. I tend to agree with Higgo's strategy regarding the defensive line. Stock, lock, and throw away the key.

Sumuk · 28/03/2015 at 16:20

Hi guys, join my league this is the second public league
If you have joined the first on don't join this one
Thanks everyone
Code = 867362

@TheNoLanguage · 28/03/2015 at 16:44

Hey Community, love all the solid output come business end of SC prep for 2015!
Would absolutely love any and all feedback on my team thus far.

B – Gibson, Shaw, Newnes, Higgins, Goodes, Edwards (McIntosh, Hamling)
M – Gaz, Fyfe, Beams, Griffin, Swallow, Newton, Cripps, Heeney (Anderson, Saad)
R – Goldy, Maric (Cox)
F – Lids, Buddy, Swan, Salem, Clark, Daniel (Steele, Lambert)

My structure is rock solid defence with $$$ in the mids to plan a quicker upgrade to full premo. Biggest concerns are no Gray coz I think he is at his ceiling and will come down, also maybe being too light in my M6-8. i'm also ready to pull the trigger on Gaz for Pendles should he not come up. Any recommendations would be grand!

@TheNoLanguage · 28/03/2015 at 16:46

Sorry, Ellis-Yolmen is my other mid rook 🙂

vinnymac · 28/03/2015 at 17:21

What are your thoughts on Lids? Will his achilles hold?

Clint · 28/03/2015 at 16:46

Just seeing if anyone has time to critique or give me thoughts??

L.Hodge J.Newnes H.Lumumba J.Hamling

G.Ibbotson B.Goodes N.Brown A.Saad

S.Pendlebury N.Fyfe D.Heppell J.Lewis C.Ellis-Y

P.Dangerfield P.Cripps J.Anderson I.Heeney A.Vandenberg T.Miller

T.Goldstein I.Maric T.Read

R.Gray D.Martin D.Swan C.Daniel

T.Bellchambers C.Salem M.Clark K.Lambert

Adam · 28/03/2015 at 16:49

Not to bad clint what cash u got left ? Maybe lil light on in fwds

Adam · 28/03/2015 at 16:47

Looking for my D4 leaning toward Ibbo over Geary but any other options round the 33-370k would b great

Tony · 28/03/2015 at 16:55

How about T McDonald from Melbourne ? Outstanding Nab cup

Adam · 28/03/2015 at 17:02

Il check him out, first time ive heard his name

I N Pieman · 28/03/2015 at 17:31

Langdon & Kolodjashnij

Adam · 28/03/2015 at 17:41

Not big on langdon, liking Kolo

Noel · 28/03/2015 at 18:43

Phil Davis May be an option

Tony · 28/03/2015 at 17:01

Any love out there community for Ben Lennon from Richmond ? Has to be best 22 this year surely ?

Adam · 28/03/2015 at 17:05

Better guys round his price

Chayse · 28/03/2015 at 18:10

Thoughts on my team guys? would love some feedback 🙂

DEF: Shaw, Newnes, Higgins, Geary, Goodes, Saad, (Oxley), (Goddard)

MID: Ablett, Pendles, Fyfe, Kennedy, S.Selwood, Rich, Cripps, Ellis-Yolmen, (Heeney), (Freeman), (Vandenberg)

RUCK: Goldstein, McEvoy, (Reed)

FWD: Martin, Bennell, Swan, Bellchambers, Salem, Clark, (Lamb), (Lambert)

Tyler · 28/03/2015 at 18:13

Gaz "shoulder re-injure" link here , could be true could be rumour?

Barwick's Soldiers · 28/03/2015 at 18:16

Everyone, there is a draft tonight at 8pm(Melbourne time, Australia) the code is 459193 so bring it on. Anybody allowed to enter

DRM1974 · 28/03/2015 at 18:35

any truth to GAJ and what are the thoughts as heeney a big vest chance?

Phil · 28/03/2015 at 18:46

Wait and see on Gaz. Heeney has averaged 70 in 3 NAB games, may have had an inflated score in NAB 3 too. So if this is his unvested average, what's his average going to be when the games quicker and harder and he is at risk of being subbed or ommitted. I'd say 60 at best.

DRM1974 · 28/03/2015 at 19:15

so will go up rapidly I'm thinking

Tman · 28/03/2015 at 18:42

All hail jock. Nice to see the tv crews have finally onto the

father of fantasy.

Join my palindromic league. Looking for experienced players.

Id: 532235.

Thx guys

Tman · 28/03/2015 at 18:44

Wud love to have jock, higgo, lekdog, throttle peiman in my league. I can dream, cant I?

I N Pieman · 28/03/2015 at 18:58

Check your league code TMan. Don’t think it’s right.

OldOcker · 28/03/2015 at 22:15

Worked for me Itchy, Still a few spots left.

jmy7 · 28/03/2015 at 18:51

hey community, we all know ablett is probably the best ever player to play the game, though why can't we see rockliff having the same average as ablett this year, cause atm ive got rockliff instead?? would love some thoughts

cow roll · 28/03/2015 at 19:51

First time player looking to fill my league
My MBTI classification is INTJ so i should give you a good challenge. 😉

league code: 949966

kevwal · 29/03/2015 at 11:21

Thanks for the invite, don't join many leagues, should be interesting.

Scottttt · 28/03/2015 at 20:48

The bont or swanny ?

jmy7 · 28/03/2015 at 21:13

i think swanny

LEKD0G · 28/03/2015 at 23:31

Gary did not injure himself again.

Combi-Van · 28/03/2015 at 23:41

It brings tears of joy to my eyes to see Jock finally on free to air TV and hope to see the rest of the team some time during the year too maybe. Keep up the momentum!

throttlefinger · 28/03/2015 at 23:50

Looking good, Jocko.

When are the networks going to wise up and give you your own show?!?!?

Chicko · 28/03/2015 at 23:58

The supercoach show on Fox only had one season, but ol mate Jock was the highlight. Bring it back, and as Throtts says, make Jock the bloody star of the show.

Lachie · 29/03/2015 at 11:28

Hi Community! Would love some feedback on my team please.

Simpson, Shaw, Newnes, Goodes, Edwards, Saad, Oxley, Hamling
Ablett, Pendlebury, Selwood, Beams, Griffin, Newton, Cripps, Vandenberg, Ellis-Yolmen, Miller, Steele
Mumford, Goldstein, Read