He was pretty average tonight and only gave us 66 Supercoach points from 12 possessions and not many hitouts. Is it time to lock in two fit premium rucks community? I think it might be a close call this – he’s underdone big time and lockout is just around the corner. Worried about blokes who are locking him in fellas.
- Tom Lamb (WCE FWD $117,300) is the business fellas. I want to compliment the West Coast team on picking him up – round 1 lock him in and he will play a lot of footy this year. 13 possies and a goal bit looked the absolute business. Lock.
- Lachie Neale (FRE MID $468,900) wasnt up to much chop either tonight with 85 Supercoach points. He started up forward which isn’t a great sign and was all at sea fellas.
- Garrick Ibbotson (FRE DEF, $342,900) was pretty solid without busting the joint a new one. 13 possessions and 7 marks for 88 Supercoach points. I dunno if we can trust Ross though you blokes (and chicks) what are your thoughts?
- Tommy Sheridan (FRE MID $243,200) pulled 126 Supercoach points out of his pip tonight – but warning warning – do not expect this in the real season. Especially with Crippsy, Wells and Rich at about the same price.
- Clancee Pearce (FRE DEF/MID $278,900) had the tagging job again. Hard to pick him now – but at least he got some of his own filthy pill. 19 possessions.. 72 Supercoach points.. anyone still keen to roll the dice with him even though he will tag?
- Michael Johnson (FRE DEF $468,500) had to play on the West Coast ruckman that was playing forward and ran off them like they were a still rock. 127 Supercoach tonight and 11 ripping marks. Not for me but food for thought. Remember Ross changes roles like an actor that gets a lot of acting jobs.
- Nat Fyfe (FRE MID $657,800) was bloody beautiful tonight with 133 Supercoach and looks ready to rip the first round a new one. Did the lot as usual and ready to rock.
- Shannon Hurn (WCE DEF $467,300) did stuff all.
Few injuries to Suban and Crozier for Freo – would be grouse to hear off Freo heads out there about what that might mean to their team structures..