Jock Reynolds Supercoach GodLuke Beveridge – a man of genuine integrity as an aside – will be very pleased with what he saw from his proud club here this evening.

And one of his charges – Marcus “The Bont” Bontempeli (FWD/MID $422,300) might sneak into a few forward lines based on what we’ve seen over the last few weeks.

The Bont went head to head with Pendlebury early – and I kid you not – he absolutely wiped the floor with him. He’d had 15 touches, a goal and 50 Supercoach points to quarter time and finished with 29 possessions 9 tackles, 3 goals and 132 Supercoach points. And he’s still a bloody teenager.

He was solid against Richmond (92SC). Came home in the second half v Melbourne (62SC). And I believe we saw the first revelation of the Supercoach beast he is destined to one day become here this evening.

Superstar alert here community. Unlikely to make my team with the likes of Dane Swan commanding selection at a similar price – but I’m now completely confident to class The Bont as a fantasy relevant player.

Interested to hear from you if you’re locking him in – personally I don’t feel he’ll have the consistency we require. While he didn’t maintain that early momentum the damage he imparted early won the game for his team.

Absent players of significance:

Western Bulldogs – Stewart Crameri, Clay Smith, Tom Liberatore, Lachie Hunter, Nathan Hrovat

Collingwood – Jordan De Goey, Patrick Karnezis, Ben Reid, Ben Kennedy, Tim Broomhead, Jarrod Witts, Clinton Young, Brent Macaffer, Lachie Keefe, Sam Dwyer, Big Cox, Nathan Freeman

CLICK HERE TO ORDER YOUR 2015 JOCK REYNOLDS FANTASY FOOTY MAGAZINE

Significant performances:

• Joel Hamling (WBD DEF $123,900) started with the snot vest but was on early for Johannisen. Encouraging to see him named in this round 1 dress rehearsal and there will be a role for him at the kennel based on what we saw tonight. Just the 12 possessions but really impressed me. Could be a suppository to sooth our defensive preseason haemorrhoid and is now a very real option at D7 or D8. Showed poise, showed ability to read the ball in flight, did some very nice things. Inserted into my team.
  • Adam Oxley (COLL DEF $123,900) was very solid in an evening.. stuff me.. are we getting some defensive rookie relief here? Defended well on Dixon then went inside 50 enough to be noticeable. Did his round 1 chances no harm at all. Granted – would have to be under selection pressure with a few similar types missing this evening for Collingwood – but had it 21 times and was influential.
  • Taylor Adams (COLL MID $378,500) can hold his head up after tonight and has been super impressive all preseason. I’d suggest he was Collingwood’s best – but it would be an individual of significant plum girth to back him in at this awkward price in the guts. 31 possessions at just 58% effectiveness.
  • Mitch Wallis (WBD MID $340,700) did not tag tonight yet again (no Dogs have mind you) but nothing has happened that may otherwise hose down talk that Beveridge plans to release him from the scrapper role this year. Libba’s down. They need extractors. He’s been on my mind all preseason and still is.
  • Jack Macrae (WBD MID $538,800) continued his relentless rise to significance with another industrious game this evening for 111 Supercoach points. As Higgo mentioned after his hitout v Richmond – was ranked second for uncontested possessions in 2014 and averaged 110 in his last six games. A vicious and savage collector of the pill – question mark for me is his ceiling, kick to handball ratio and his ability to outperform his starting price by enough to be considered.
  • Jason Johannisen (WBD DEF $344,500) was knocked out early. Took no further part in the game and will be under a cloud and at the very least underdone for round 1. Could open that rookie list elevation door that bit further for Brett Goodes (DEF $245,200) who started on a wing and was super impressive for 19 touches and 122 Supercoach points.
  • Will Minson (WBD RUC $501,400) absolutely dominated the hitouts (50 of the bastards) and found form around the ground the longer the game went on. 123 Supercoach points this evening. Feeble opposition in Brodie Grundy and Gault late in the game but remains my POD R1 selection. I believe in you this year my flute wielding friend.
  • Corey Gault (COLL FWD $249,400) was elevated off the rookie list during the week. Started with the snot vest and kept it on till late in the 3rd quarter. At this price and with what we have on offer up forward this year he can’t be considered.
  • Caleb Daniel (WBD FWD $117,300) started sub tonight and came on early in the 3rd quarter. The tiny helmeted nugget who captained the South Australian under 18s was lively enough in an up and about Doggies outfit. In my team – but concerned about the vest likelihood.
  • Bob Murphy (WBD DEF $475,700) couldn’t give a stuff about the length of his teeth – he just keeps getting it done. I know some good mates who are considering him this year.
  • Lin Jong (WBD MID $273,200) has asserted himself as best 18 this preseason and was solid enough tonight with 20 odd possessions. Not at this price for me.

Flaccid Performances & Significant omissions

• Dane Swan (COLL FWD $464,500) was ordinary tonight. Don’t make rash decisions based on tonight as this man is a seasoned warhorse with little to prove in a NAB Challenge hitout.. but would like to have seen a solid showing from Dane so close to kick off. Still locked in. 88 Supercoach points.
  • Patrick Karnezis (COLL FWD $133,500). Put a line through him. Missed his chance last week to stake a round 1 claim and fluffed it. Didn’t play tonight and will not be selected in my team round 1. Hope the kid can save his career this season.
  • Levi Greenwood (COLL MID $506,100) did his ankle and is very unlikely to be there round 1 she looks a bad one. Regardless – was very ordinary till that point.

ARE YOU A CLUB JOCK MEMBER YET? CLICK HERE AND REAP THE BENEFITS

UDA · 21/03/2015 at 21:54

JOCK freeman also a miss???

maybe a late trade in

steve · 21/03/2015 at 21:57

Okay help me out. B.Goods is a lock, surely. And yet there has been no discussion about him AT ALL this pre season.

Am I missing something?

Roy · 21/03/2015 at 22:00

He's in my side!

KJU FC · 21/03/2015 at 22:07

Exactly!! Surely Brett Goodes has to be heavily considered if not locked (assuming he gets the elevation) after tonight?? Averaged 91 two years ago

steve · 21/03/2015 at 22:16

Averaging 100 in this pre season. & its not like the dogs have plenty of young defenders pushing into the 1's. I hope he gets elevated coz if so hes a massive lock

Jayden · 22/03/2015 at 01:55

He would be a pretty decent D5/6 but just remember he has to get elevated off the rookie list first

Rhys · 21/03/2015 at 22:16

He is rookie listed still.
      You can’t say he is a lock because he scored so well tonight. He didn’t play Nab one and was solid enough Nab two. That’s why he has not been be mentioned a great deal.

If he is promoted off the rookie list. Yes he looks like a lock for D5 spot.
      He is versatile with a great peg.
      And he is a Senior head that become needs with losing all that experience.

steve · 21/03/2015 at 22:18

ahh righto, thanks

fuqmah faic · 22/03/2015 at 10:07

MJ · 21/03/2015 at 22:16

He’s a rookie and isn’t eligible to play unless he gets elevated

steve · 21/03/2015 at 22:18

damn

Fan of Bonters · 21/03/2015 at 22:28

shhhh keep him quiet

Marco_Polo94 · 21/03/2015 at 22:57

He's been on many people's radars. Jock and the boys spoke about him in their last podcast. Not happy with him having such a good game.

Eric · 25/03/2015 at 15:53

I am also wondering about no news on B Goodes absolutely flabbergasted actually

Tony · 21/03/2015 at 21:59

I haven't got either of them, but if it's Swan v Bont, then young Bont is the clear choice, IMO. Swannie appeared to have lost his zip last year and there has been zero indication this NAB Cup that it has come back. Can't see him being a top 10 forward this year, let alone mid.

steve · 21/03/2015 at 22:07

I dunno, im still not sold on the Bont. Second year blues is always a danger, + he only made 150 from NAB1 and NAB2. He will probably have these big scores when the doggies dominate games, but how often will that be? How will he score against the good teams in the real deal? I doubt he will average over 85 at best

Tony · 21/03/2015 at 23:28

Agree. It's why I don't have either of them.

Ninja · 22/03/2015 at 08:27

Not a 100% sold on the 2nd year blues applying to everyone.
        They might not be consistent but…

Wines – H&A Avg 100 , 8 scores over 115(Inc finals though)
        Macrae – H&A Avg 100, 6 scores over 113 with 136 and 172 in there.
        J Selwood – (if not for shocker against Melbourne) H&A Avg 100.

I’m sure there are others. These are just a few that I have been tracking on my sheet.
        Would you have started with any of them? Maybe not.
        My point is, don’t omit people solely based on it being their 2nd year.

Jye · 21/03/2015 at 22:00

Adams is still a worthy pick in the forward line I reckon though. Same with le bont… hmm and there's mitchell there at a similar price. The headache begins. Who're you picking out of those 3 community?

steve · 21/03/2015 at 22:05

Dont go anywhere near T.Mitchell. Dont get sucked in, he wont play more than 10 games this season

Jye · 21/03/2015 at 22:09

True, what's making you think that? He's had a good preseason unlike last year which held him back and he's performed his role well so far. He's looking solid.

steve · 21/03/2015 at 22:13

The powers at be at the swans arent warming to him, it just seems like too big of a risk to me. I mean, he racked up 60+ possies 2 years ago and STILL didnt get a gig the next week. Theres inside info we dont know about that puts a huge cross next to his name.

Could be a risk with a massive payoff, but more likely (at least to my eyes) to be a costly one

Jye · 21/03/2015 at 22:22

Yeah fair call!

Jayden · 22/03/2015 at 02:00

If your paying 400k for someone you at least want someone with some job security I still believe there isn’t a definite role for him which is what happened to him last year

MJ · 21/03/2015 at 22:19

For his price you want more than solid and has hardly gone close to that. Upgrade target at best.

Jye · 21/03/2015 at 22:23

Agree to disagree, I think he's been solid given his TOG in the games so far.

Booma · 21/03/2015 at 22:26

Mitchell is awkward price, has up side but just not consistent enough yet for that spend.

Conor · 21/03/2015 at 22:04

D.Rich Or T.Adams??

I N Pieman · 21/03/2015 at 22:16

rich easily

shezza · 22/03/2015 at 08:36

Neither. If you have enough, take Wells

Rosco · 21/03/2015 at 22:06

My boy The Bont! I mentioned him last week in the WB vs Dees significance report comments how I would take a punt on him over Tom Mitchell. Tonight confirmed it for me. The guy is a beast.

Jayden · 22/03/2015 at 02:01

At least bonts has job security unlike mitchell

KJU FC · 21/03/2015 at 22:10

I am seriously considering Mitch Wallis. Without the lockdown roll he looks like he could possibly become a keeper, although unlikely.

Spifflicator · 22/03/2015 at 08:27

Agree KJU, the man had 11 tackles and kept racking up points without even having the ball. The only concern remains his role, if the Doggies are getting pantsed, I can see Beveridge calling on Wallis to lock someone down.

crackman · 22/03/2015 at 08:37

Being a Bulldog man I think if we need to lock down on an opponent, we would swing Picken or Jong before Wallis

Dean · 22/03/2015 at 17:55

AGREEEEE Picken is a awesome tagger, he is one of the best in the comp.

tom · 21/03/2015 at 22:20

really not sure about swan anymore. I know its just a NAB game but he isnt looking the best

jockreynolds · 21/03/2015 at 22:22

I wouldn't be too concerned Tommy – he's had a solid preseason and will come to play round 1.

throttlefinger · 21/03/2015 at 23:53

Here's my concern, Jock. Pendles was going full tilt. So was others. They are getting their ass kicked by the Doggies, the wooden spoon favs. Why wouldn't he kick it up a gear?

If this were Nab 1 or 2, I'd understand. But being N3 and getting a beatdown by a bottom 4 should inspire his competitive nature. Seriously considering trading out.

Jayden · 22/03/2015 at 02:05

Seriously considering dropping him as I think he maybe getting a bit old and think the pies might drop a bit in the standings this year and maybe just run with someone else as a POD

throttlefinger · 22/03/2015 at 02:09

Yes, it's tempting. Yet he got 88 for doing crapall. Be a massive POD as he's the #2 popular player.

Jayden · 22/03/2015 at 04:16

Yeah might not be the kinda pod you want

@t_woof · 22/03/2015 at 15:00

Have to agree lads.

I was sceptical on him going into pre season. Decided to slot him in due to the talk of his outstanding pre season, and his past record. Considering dumping him now. After last season < 90 average, i wanted to see more from him in pre season before i'd fully commit. Throttle's assessment was spot on, Pendles still did his thing…..Swanny 'going through the motions'…..not the preparation i'd like to see for a player coming of a WELL under par prev season.

Starting to think, risk him and pay more later in the year if he recaptures his < 2013 form. If he goes bust, then i avoid a turd. If he excels, he's simply another upgrade i would of had to make anyway.

Bill · 22/03/2015 at 18:08

Not that it's a big deal. Granted the dogs at this stage are a bottom 4 side, I totally agree to that.

I cannot see the Dog's as wooden spoon fav's? Although it may eventuate. lol
        I'm looking at the bookies now and St Kilda are favourite for the wooden spoon, then Melbourn, GWS and then the Dogs.

shezza · 22/03/2015 at 08:38

As a mad Pies supporter, i have jumped off Swan and upgraded him to Dustin Martin. I can’t pick Swanny not knowing if he is playing midfield or high forward and relieving in the midfield. I see Dusty playing midfield and resting as a forward (same role as Robbie Gray).

Marco_Polo94 · 21/03/2015 at 22:58

Lazy 88 for a flaccid game.

Cam · 21/03/2015 at 22:23

Does anyone know the price to average ratio is? Like how much they should be averaging of the price the player is

Aidan · 21/03/2015 at 23:30

Divide their price by 5000

sam siddall · 22/03/2015 at 04:54

5370

Booma · 21/03/2015 at 22:25

After that performance from the pies 2/3 of them (Langdon ?Swan) will be omitted from my squad.. Few Dogs have seriously put their hand up for selection, Goodes is a must if/ when elevated from RL. Wallis like L. Neale is making it tough not to pick him at M5-M6.

Fan of Bonters · 21/03/2015 at 22:29

Alright….. pick two out of Swan, Tommy Mitchell and the Bont. GO

KJU FC · 21/03/2015 at 22:35

Swan and the beautiful Bontempelli

Jayden · 22/03/2015 at 02:06

Second that

Spifflicator · 22/03/2015 at 08:28

Third

Redd · 21/03/2015 at 22:35

Hey community really getting down to decision time now as im sure most of you will have your main structures being locked in place. Im sure a few rookies will change when rd 1 teams are named, i know ill be waiting hopeful for a couple of green lights particularly out of defense. Id really appreciate any sort of feed back on my team.

Malceski,Newnes,Higgins,Langdon,N.Brown,K.McIntosh,Rainbow,Saad

Pendles,Beams,Sloane,Griffen,Swallow,Steven,Wells,P.Cripps,Vandenberg,CEY,Boekhurst

Goldstein,Z.Smith,T.Read

R.Gray,Dusty,Swanny,Salem,Clark,Steele,Lambert,Krakouer

Cheers

steve · 21/03/2015 at 23:45

Im not a fan of the bearded malcho. I just doubt he will score as well as his did last year looking at his overall SC career. I went with Kade Simpson instead

Get T.Miller in for Boekhurst, hes been guaranteed a gig round 1.

Northerner · 22/03/2015 at 09:02

Note of caution on Miller. He did look like he has a half forward lock down role for round 1, but GC have a number back in first few weeks. He is best 22 round 1, but my concern is is he best 22 round 3? I think he’s vying for a spot with guys like Sexton who internally they rate massively. Btw I am a Suns member for what it’s worth.

pauly walnuts · 22/03/2015 at 09:39

Sexton -28 pts in 88 mins, Miller – 77pts in 69 mins last Friday – i know who i would rather go with if he starts

DaddyG · 21/03/2015 at 22:46

Be wary of Adams. The effort is definitely there, but he's a worse kick than Greene(and that's saying something).

James · 21/03/2015 at 22:49

Community just putting it out there, when does Swan ever try in preseason? Relax as Jock says he has nothing to prove during NAB challenge. Firmly locked in my supercoach team.

jimmpoooo · 22/03/2015 at 10:07

NAB is giving Rookies goes.

Established Players can ease up, and get back to what AFL really is after about a 4 month period.

Josh_w · 21/03/2015 at 22:56

Sorry to spam this feed with a team but the show us your team thread is too old to get any feedback. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated As is my first year

shaw/hodge/newnes/lumumba/ibbitson/geary 2 two rookies pending on elevations

Pendles/JPK/Griffen/neale/swan/wells/cripps/Ellis yolmen (a saad/lambert/vanderberg)

Godly/luenberger (o’brien)

Gray/bartel/dusty/saleem/Clark/hogan (stele/lamb)

I had macrea,s Martin, rich and selwood in my original team any of those you suggest should be worked back in?

Cheers

Common Sense · 21/03/2015 at 23:15

If you go any lighter in your mids, the team’ll float away. Ever heard of a bloke called Gary?

steve · 21/03/2015 at 23:46

get A Saad into your defence, theres bugger all DEF rookies this year and plenty of mids to choose from

Kev · 22/03/2015 at 07:54

How much $$ do you have left over, Josh? You need to fill out your mids a lot more. Get rid of Luey and Hogan. Put saad as one of your defence rooks.

3-4 defensive rookies will be there R1 so keep an eye out, downgrade some of your backline mid pricers and invest the cash elsewhere

Jonesy · 21/03/2015 at 22:58

I reckon that Pendlebury bloke is a LOCK. Not on the rookie list and looks like he might play every game

Duhh · 21/03/2015 at 23:00

Well done Sherlock

Marco_Polo94 · 21/03/2015 at 23:00

This is nothing to do with Swan's mediocre performance tonight, but what looks better?

Gray, Bartel, Martin or Gray, Martin, Swan?

I think swan will average 95+ still however i can afford bartel or any forward under 550 k for that matter. what do you reckon community? Pocket the spare cash for ablett upgrade? Or select bartel because he's a jet?

Marco_Polo94 · 21/03/2015 at 23:04

Biggest thing to come out of tonight for me was Skin Flute! Jee some of the ruck boys are putting their hand up for selection. Should we not take too much out of this though as he was against grundy?

Captain Pugwash · 21/03/2015 at 23:29

Lock Minson “The Bully” in… Will play 22 and doesn’t really have anyone pushing out.

Set and forget!!!

Marco_Polo94 · 22/03/2015 at 00:39

Was already locked mate! More so because I couldn't afford goldy but still aha

Duhh · 21/03/2015 at 23:10

Bartel is a better bet than Martin. Dusty stinks against the blues (ave 75) and reports of a larger engine are just hyperbole the bloke still can break 80% TOG. Fools gold again in 2015 top 11-20 fwd but if you get him in he'll cost you a GF.

Marco_Polo94 · 21/03/2015 at 23:18

yeh he's a classic pre season hyped player. I don't give a stuff about it though he's an absolute gun in my eyes and he has been in my team from day dot.

shezza · 22/03/2015 at 08:40

Ive got Gray Bartel Martin

Marco_Polo94 · 22/03/2015 at 10:50

Pies supporters think alike 😉

Captain Pugwash · 21/03/2015 at 23:32

P.S I thought I was going to have too many Saints and Demons in my team… Add Dogs to that after tonight..

Must stick to structures, Must stick to structures… Say it wit me people!

Stay strong!

Kev · 22/03/2015 at 07:48

Good call, Captain. Saints, Demons, Dogs, all bottom 6 sides imo. Don't stock up too much on blokes from the teams who will be on the losing side more often than not

jacob · 21/03/2015 at 23:40

At first I had only the 3 def rookies (including subs) And 5 fwd rookies bit I think I’m going to go with 4 or 5 def rookies and only the 4 fwd rookies.
this is because 1 there is actually a good bunch of def rookies who look like solid picks (McIntosh, Oxley, hamling, tanner smith, b goodes and saad) 2 There is more points potential in spending in fwd line than in defence and 3 a lot of the fwd rookies (lonie, Steele, Daniel, lamb) are big subs candidates while the defenders are more likely to play full games.

Thoughts??

r2d2 · 22/03/2015 at 00:17

Hamling and saad will def play , saad should avoid vest surely …. And dalgliesh is another I looking at , think I may put 2 rooks on field in my def now for sure (and 2 on pine obv )

Marco_Polo94 · 22/03/2015 at 00:35

Everyone finally seeing the light aha screw D5, rookies were always going to reveal themselves 😉

Scott · 22/03/2015 at 00:16

Bontempelli or rich folks ?

Marco_Polo94 · 22/03/2015 at 00:38

Bontempelli looks like a real player. Potential macrae of 2015.

Northerner · 22/03/2015 at 09:16

and some

stevie · 22/03/2015 at 00:53

My D4 spot is between Langdon and KK can't decide who will be the better keeper with the better average by years end. Leaning towards Langdon, what do u think community? Also have a league that needs filling, all are welcome 706816

Kev · 22/03/2015 at 07:46

Tough call, stevie. I don't think there will be much between the two. I reckon KK will pick up a few more possies per match as he is the rebounding type, whereas Langdon will pick up more intercept marks.

Doc2Drej · 22/03/2015 at 09:48

Langdon was good nab 1, but average nab 2 and nab 3. Reckon thumper will be released into the midfield quite a but with mal to be playing more in the defensive 50

Doug · 22/03/2015 at 08:20

League to join if anyone looking 764834

I N Pieman · 22/03/2015 at 08:49

The Bont & The Goodes. Looking worthy selections

Kev · 22/03/2015 at 09:09

Tough call on Bont. Dogs have a tough opening 5 weeks (Eagles, Tigers, Hawks, Crows, Swans (away). Then games against Saints, Dees, Giants leading into the bye. Reverse Bruyn Manoeuvre?

Doc2Drej · 22/03/2015 at 09:45

Reckon Swan will be a better selection for a similar price, just reckon that bont will be someone who pumps out 3 scores of 70 odd for every ton he scores

richard · 22/03/2015 at 10:08

Look at the parallels between the bont and Fyfe season 1. Almost identicle. Fyfe averaged 108 season 2. If you want to run the gauntlet, then I think bont could be the next Fyfe. I’ll take him over Mitchell at the moment who seems to be down the pecking order of inside mids. Will reassess after today’s swans game.

Jack · 22/03/2015 at 13:06

Ibbotson to Goodes and then Caleb Daniel to Bontempelli has entertained me. I’ve been a Higgins doubter for a while but he seems to have hit his straps. History suggests that players improve output at new clubs as well. The only player I’ve considered moving him for is Lumumba (based on NAB performances and new club rule) but I can’t stand him! Tougher head over heart call than leaving out God Jr.

Tyler · 22/03/2015 at 09:18

Tex Walker or Jay Schulz?

Doc2Drej · 22/03/2015 at 09:42

I’d say neither to be honest

pauly walnuts · 22/03/2015 at 09:46

Buddy would be the only key fwd i would be looking at and i don't have him atm

Doc2Drej · 22/03/2015 at 09:42

Which ruck combo should I go with?

Mummy and Sauce
Mummy and Goldy
Mummy and Wilbur
Sauce and Goldy
Sauce and Wilbur
Goldy and Wilbur

I don’t know whether to go for value, overall average or a mix of both. I was thinking of Naitanui, but have heard he has back problems, and I don’t know whether someone like lycett would be a great choice

Thanks

pauly walnuts · 22/03/2015 at 10:10

Hey doc, Todays games with Mummy & Nic Nat playing should become a lot clearer of who i will be putting my side as a I currently have both in my team but also have Minson on the radar at R2 with Mummy – dunno ? whoever nails it from round 1 might have a 2 trade advantage if they can set & forget

Doc2Drej · 22/03/2015 at 17:35

Very true

Heath Shaw · 22/03/2015 at 10:15

Anderson good to start on field or not?

Him or VB?
Or Rich?

pauly walnuts · 22/03/2015 at 10:26

i'd go Rich – he looks like playing as a rebounding defender with his long kicks, VB – dunno might be tagging again , I have Anderson atm, but will change if he doesn't start or vests up, but saying that the Hawks are the last game in Round 1

Heath Shaw · 22/03/2015 at 12:16

Chosen Andy because I think he might start against Geelong.
      Rich is going to get 50's 70's and alot of crap imo. Andy I think will avg. 70.

Knyvett · 22/03/2015 at 10:50

I can afford any combination of Mummy, Goldy, Minson and Maric.

Who should I get?

uda · 22/03/2015 at 10:57

mummy goldy

Jack · 22/03/2015 at 11:06

G’day guys,

Sorry about filling comments. Show us your team thread is extinct due to age. Any feedback?

Shaw, Newnes, Higgins, KK, Ibbotson, Goddard (Maynard, Saad)

Pendlebury, Beams, Boak, Wines, Griffen, Rich, Anderson, Heeney (Vandenberg, Laverde, Lambert)

Mumford, NicNat (Read)

Martin, Goddard, Swan, Salem, Hogan, Clark (Daniel, Krak)

Ibbotson will become Goodes pending on senior list upgrade. Left Ablett out for the first time ever because I’m not paying $730k for someone that’s not quite right. Head over heart stuff. Any alternate rookie info would be good also!

Still got $234k in the kitty.

I N Pieman · 22/03/2015 at 11:21

Personally I’d go with the ibbotson to Goodes move & send rich up to a super Premo. Not a fan of Higgins at his price & in general. I’d spend a little more & get James Kelly

Doc2Drej · 22/03/2015 at 17:29

Hugh Goddard to Brad Sheppard

Luke · 22/03/2015 at 11:09

Spent numerous amounts of hours compiling this team. Thoughts would be greatly appreciated. I Think i have a good SOLID team here with basically all players selected im expecting price rises from or to hover around their starting price. Which could be a very juicy prospect. well hoping so anyway. Please please review my team everyone i think i'm giving away a few pointers here with some good POD's. Any Advice on where i can improve or switch players would be excellent. Thanks community

Backline: Newnes, Lumumba, Higgins, M Williams, K Kolodjashnij, Saad (Dalgleish, K McIntosh)
Midfield: Sloane, Sidebottom, Wines, Griffen, Steven, Rich, Vandenberg, Ellis-Yolmen (Newton, Anderson, Miller)
Rucks: Mumford, Sandilands
Forwards: Gray, Martin, Bontempelli, T Adams, Salem, Clark (C Daniel, Lambert) $1,300 Leftover in Kitty

Doc2Drej · 22/03/2015 at 17:35

Very risk reward sort of team…
    I would downgrade Steven to Newton and then sidey and griff/wines to a couple of super premiums. Reckon Gray and Adams aren’t the greatest value, Naitanui has some back niggles and Higgins and Marley Williams are very speculative. Good start but I reckon it needs some fine tuning

TJM · 22/03/2015 at 11:57

Who should I get out of Jaksch and Goodes. I know Goodes needs to get off the rookie list but they will happen. Or do I have both? If I have one of them, its for my D5. Also Swan or Bont

Portrules3333 · 22/03/2015 at 12:14

Goodes. Will get promoted. Trust my word.

Cyril is Delicious · 22/03/2015 at 12:16

Ibbo or Goodes at d5? Hoping Goodes get off the rookie list

I N Pieman · 22/03/2015 at 13:31

Cyril I think the Crowley thing can’t be underestimated. Too much uncertainty in the roles of your Pearce Ibbotson types. If Goodes comes off the rookie list & I’m almost certain he will pick him up.

Cyril is Delicious · 22/03/2015 at 14:04

Thanks pieman, will do!

Dee · 22/03/2015 at 13:36

What was the report on Tommy Landon? I wasn't able to watch the game last night…. Feed back would be greatly appreciated…. Thanks community!

I N Pieman · 22/03/2015 at 13:44

Serviceable Dee without being spectacular. 73 points. At that price id be thinking KK. And only for the fact I think he’s playjng in a team that will win more games than the Pies.

pauly walnuts · 22/03/2015 at 13:54

10 – 4 Pie Man and he also played 85% of the game,KK it is

tom banks · 22/03/2015 at 14:21

he had a rubbish game, langdon will burn you

@t_woof · 22/03/2015 at 14:48

Said weeks ago, Langdon is a trap. As the late Layne Staley said, "Stay Away".

Dee · 22/03/2015 at 14:26

thanks guys… appreciate it!

gareth · 22/03/2015 at 14:58

Hey guys … hows this team looking.

DEF: Shaw,Lumumba,Higgins,KK,Goodes,Goddard – Mcintosh,Saad

MID: Ablett,Fyfe,Selwood,Beams,Griffin,Neale,Newton,Cripps – Vandenburg,Ellis-Yolmen,Krakouer

RUCK: Natanuni,Bellchambers – Cox

FWD: Gray,Martin,Bennell,Salem,Hogan,Clark – Lamb,Lambert

any feedback be great – haven't had the time this year to do as much research, not sure if thats a good thing or not!!

FRA · 22/03/2015 at 15:02

Will dahlhaus get more midfield time this year? Would this games score be emulated in the real thing?