LekdogWe were delivered another joke game today community. This is why we can’t trust the NAB Challenge. Dusty dominated the game utterly destroying Port Adelaide’s AusKick team.

I don’t know what to say really community so I’ll just let my notes do the talking…

Absent Best 22:

Richmond: Newman, Cotchin

Port Adelaide: Port Adelaide

JOCK HAS REVEALED HIS SUPERCOACH TEAM – CLICK HERE

Richmond Performances:

• Reiwoldt, Jack (FWD $450,800) Found himself at some centre bounces as well as up forward. Looked very mobile but kicked just the one goal. Seemed to play team-first football today. Not really what I want in my Supercoach team but who knows, he could be this years Bruyn manoeuvre.
  • Martin, Dustin (FWD/MID $534,900) was dominant today. Kept up his form from 2014 and looked untouchable.  150 Supercoach points says he’ll find his way into a lot of teams. Played mostly midfield but also pushed forward and was very effective. We’ve almost got too many option up forward now.
  • Deledio, Brett (FWD/MID $553,300) took it a little slow today, still had 20 disposals but couldn’t find the goals kicking 2 behinds. Still looks like a solid choice but Dusty may have nudged him out of contention for our starting sides today. Just 77 Supercoach points.
  • Lambert, Kane (FWD/MID $102,400) just the 12 touches but I like him. Pushing for elevation and if he gets it lock him into our sides. Kicked a goal but who didn’t today?
  • Edwards, Shane (FWD/MID $455,700) yet another forward/midfielder who played well today. 19 touches and 2 goals, looks geared up for a good year. Don’t think he is Supercoach relevant given the blokes he lines up next to in Martin ad Deledio. 129 Supercoach points.
  • Lennon, Ben (FWD $180,400) 13 touches today. looked lively but with Salem at the same price I don’t think we can select him.
  • Maric, Ivan (RUC $535,900) looked great today, people who have selected him at this stage will be happy. 90 Supercoach points and looked like he was taking it easy. Shaping up to be a good selection this year.
  • Vlastuin, Nick (DEF/MID $363,200) is an interesting player. Has the potential to break out as a midprice defender but Richmond have so many similar players. Might be worth rolling the dice down back and grabbing him but he’s unlikely to finish top 10 in defence. 20 touches today.
  • Hunt, Taylor (DEF 290,300) is another player who kicks more than handballs, had a very good game today. 19 disposals (14 kicks) and a goal. Yet another awkward price defender who could make you 50k but probably isn’t worth a selection. If he has another game like today I’ll have to pull apart his game and make some graphs.
  • Houli, Bachar (DEF $447,400) is my favourite defensive option at the Tigers. Had 26 disposals and 7 rebound 50’s. I always flirt with putting him in my team and maybe this year is the year to do it. Looked very good out there. Don’t think he will be a bad selection.
  • McIntosh, Kamdyn (DEF 123,900) put his hand up today. 15 disposals and 4 inside 50’s. He might be an answer to our backline woes. If named in round one should be a solid pick. Tried hard and worked hard, I think Richmond will reward that.

Port Adelaide Performances:

Not much to write about here, reserves side was woeful and is no reflection of what we will see in 2015

• Stewart, Paul (FWD $261,200) was one of the few Port players who showed up. Had 21 disposals and 7 marks. Another awkwardly priced forward, not worth considering at this stage.
  • Mitchell, Kane (FWD/MID $369,800) was very good today, butchered the ball a bit but had 26 disposals (13 by hand and 13 by foot) and 4 clearances. Might be worth a look at in a midprice madness team otherwise he’s not Supercoach relevant.
  • Broadbent, Matthew (DEF $440,800) is what I call a good-ordinary footballer. Nothing special but gets the job done. Well today he got the job done and should be on peoples radars for a midpriced defender. Has burnt people in the past but this could be the year he secures a high 80’s average every week.
  • Krakouer, Nathan (FWD/MID $106,900) is probably the best news out of Port’s match today. Had 78 Supercoach points and looked good in defence. 6 rebound 50’s and 9 kicks looked good. If he get’s elevated lock him in.
  • Wagner, Johann (MID $102,400) looked a little lost today. Turns out playing TV football and AFL are a little different. Had 4 disposals and was effective with his 1%ers. Not likely to get a real gig any time soon.
  • Amon, Karl (MID $123,900) looked very nice for his 18 disposals. Ran through the guts and got 2 clearances to go with 2 inside 50’s. Could be a sneaky little bench option here if he can break into the best 22. If he does he is vest risk.

Over to you community, who did I miss and what did you think of the game?

CLICK HERE TO ORDER YOUR 2015 JOCK REYNOLDS FANTASY FOOTY MAGAZINE

BCHawks · 14/03/2015 at 19:57

another great write up lekdog!

Donavan · 14/03/2015 at 19:59

These NAB challenge games are ridiculous. Do they need to play for something, a cup, prize money.

We need 2 teams to turn-up for each match, what does a game like this achieve for either club.

WebSpyda · 14/03/2015 at 20:40

Helps the bookies clean up in the early rounds as the Tiger faithful get fleeced again

I N Pieman · 14/03/2015 at 21:14

Bahahaha webspy well played sir.

Phil · 14/03/2015 at 20:01

What did you get upto today Lekdog? Haha another solid review buddy, have you got 2 sets of Foxtel at yours or something….Great stuff

LEKD0G · 14/03/2015 at 20:17

Mate there is a lot of screens involved

r2d2 · 14/03/2015 at 20:02

Can’t read a lot into this game considering port had 16 first choice out ! But dids or dusty ???? And would Lennon be a good pick ?

r2d2 · 14/03/2015 at 20:07

And thoughts on running with both dids and dusty as f2 and f3? Crazy ?

jim · 14/03/2015 at 20:03

Cotchin to return next week…?

FC HAWKSTOWE · 14/03/2015 at 20:04

Haha yeh, how did you watch both games?

LEKD0G · 14/03/2015 at 20:17

Lot's of screens and pretending I live in America

FC HAWKSTOWE · 14/03/2015 at 20:39

Well done mate. You delivered! How did Clurey go? I heard he played on Vickery?!

LEKD0G · 15/03/2015 at 02:30

Clurey got 71 sc points. Didn't look terrible but didn't stand out. Burned me last year from memory, not a fan as a result.

Chaz · 14/03/2015 at 20:05

Need 1 more for draft starting at 8:30, get on board folks, code 589234

Chaz · 14/03/2015 at 20:07

Martin always seems to monster weaker teams and go missing when it counts though, still not sold on him getting 105+.

Lids locked and loaded, no injury problems from what I saw despite rumours

Skate or die · 14/03/2015 at 20:12

Josh J Kennedy will be the Bruyn manoeuvre of 2015

@t_woof · 15/03/2015 at 10:35

Shhh….

GameUnderstanders · 15/03/2015 at 14:37

Lol

ben · 15/03/2015 at 17:43

could score a 20 in the first few weeks though…

@RyanRhino14 · 14/03/2015 at 20:12

Houli is a player who's been on the brink of my team for a few weeks now and is really close to getting in my team. Will probably be in my team in an hour because it's the pre-season

Gogonzau · 14/03/2015 at 20:24

Tiggers fans will be booking flights for the 1st Saturday in October after that game. Poor fools…

WebSpyda · 14/03/2015 at 20:42

Port got spooked by the Freo spy at training
    They won't be showing there game plan until there is 4 points to be had

stephen · 14/03/2015 at 20:27

a poor report .. no mention of Redden who rucked for the first time in years .. could be a super coach smokey especially when he gets game time for the Power or Port Magpies

WebSpyda · 14/03/2015 at 20:46

Yeah really relevant with Lobe and Ryder in the team
    Yeah time with the Port magpies could be of vital interest to 2015 preseason team building.
    EEEeeejit!

marty · 14/03/2015 at 20:57

Redden will only be relevant if Ryder and Lobbe go down.

Tony · 14/03/2015 at 22:42

Can you explain the bit about why he would be a SC smokey when getting game time with the Port Magpies? Surely you're not confusing them with the Collingwood Magpies?

@t_woof · 15/03/2015 at 10:40

Was interesting to listen to Kern in the commentary box on Fox Footy.

He mentioned with the addition of Ryder, he can now use Westhoff all over the ground rather than Ruck/Fwd. Spoke about someone being able to help out Schulzy up front – Ryder.

Also spoke positively about Redden.

Wouldn't put it out of the question if they decided to go with Lobbe/Redden ruck (sub one out), Ryder/Schulz play up front. Westhoff utility. Could take 3-4 rounds to find the right mix.

2015 Runnerup · 15/03/2015 at 14:27

Very astute.

throttlefinger · 14/03/2015 at 20:37

Double duty L-Dog! Beast today, my man.

Lids' form worries me, obviously. Don't know if he was just doing the vet thing of going 75% or playing not get hurt. The latter obviously is a big concern. Glad to hear the Mullet stood up nicely today. He may be the surprise breakout star in the rucks this season. (well, surprise to some)

Had Houli last year. Was a bit maddening. Glad to hear he's stepping up. Would love to pick him yet once bitten twice shy is singing through my head. May grow some plums and slot him in. Hmmmm.

Again, top shelf report Lek. Appreciate the time and effort putting this together for the community.

Chaz · 14/03/2015 at 21:39

Lids showed plenty in bursts to show he wasn't injured, apart from that it was a NAB game against 2nd, nothing to get our knickers in a knot about

Tom · 14/03/2015 at 20:46

Any thoughts?

Defence: Shaw, Hibberd, Newnes, Langdon, Edwards, McKenzie (Goddard, Saad)

Midfield: Ablett, Pendlebury, Fyfe, Beams, Griffen, Heeney, Boekhorst, Vandenberg (Krakour, Lambert, Freeman)

Ruck: Mumford, Nic Nat (Read)

Forwards: Deledio, Martin, Swan, Bellchambers, Clark, Salem (Hogan, Lamb)

Advice appreciated.

Dan · 14/03/2015 at 21:31

Got TBC in start of the year, got off him just as quick. Even the DPP doesnt do it for him imo. Dont know if Heeney will break into the powerful 22 of the swans either…I like it very much otherwise.

Kev · 14/03/2015 at 21:41

Cookie cutter team, Tom. Nothing wrong with that but there's nothing here that'll set your team apart from the others

Tom · 15/03/2015 at 09:01

Thanks guys. In response to Kev's comment i believe that i will be able to seperate myself from the pack with in season trading not high risk selections.

2015 Runnerup · 15/03/2015 at 14:39

Deledio at F1 sets it apart from teams with good F1's.

WebSpyda · 14/03/2015 at 20:48

Thx Lekdog
Do you trade shares with those 6 screens in the off season?

LEKD0G · 16/03/2015 at 00:38

That and try to hack into Champion Data

I N Pieman · 14/03/2015 at 21:17

Two games at once Lek. Sounds like you were sports central with Baz & Wayno!

LEKD0G · 16/03/2015 at 00:38

Haha yeah mate

Dan · 14/03/2015 at 21:30

Thoughts on my re evaluated team? And feedback is appreciated, thanks guys

D: Shaw, Newnes, Langdon, Pearce, Whitecross, Goddard (Viojo-Rainbow, McKenzie)
M: Ablett, Pendlebury, Kennedy, Griffen, van Berlo, Newton, Crouch, Boekhorst (Anderson, Heeney, Freeman)
R: Jacobs, Naitanui (Smith)
F: Gray, Goddard, Swan, Clark, Daniel, Salem (Hogan, Krakoer)

UDA · 14/03/2015 at 22:46

keep an eye out for nic nat……

does anyone know whats going on with him????

Jacob · 14/03/2015 at 22:53

Apparently he did a grade 2 hamstring strain, but hes in my side until that info is officially released. If its true Scott Lycett will be locked into my team.

randomcliche · 15/03/2015 at 00:39

whitecross also being nursed back, perhaps bews/smedts in same price bracket…although Brown is just better, cheaper, better JS.

UDA · 14/03/2015 at 22:43

DUSTY or BUDDY???

FWDS – gray, bartel, swan, goddard, clark, karnezis (lonie and daniels)

@TylerCA16 · 15/03/2015 at 00:14

Dusty.

jim · 15/03/2015 at 11:39

Franklin goes missing to often.

Kev · 15/03/2015 at 13:39

Last two months of footy (including finals) Buddy averaged 8 marks (4 contested), 19 touches, and 113 supercoach points. He's worth every penny imo

Jacob · 14/03/2015 at 22:49

Thoughts on possibly going in with 6 FWD rookies (including subs)??

My Current Team:

Def: Shaw, Hibberd, Houli, Newnes, C Pearce, Goddard (Hamling, Saad)

Mid: Ablett, Pendles, Fyfe, Beams, Priddis, Griffen, Newton, Boekhurst (Anderson, Freeman, Lambert)

Ruc: Maric, Naitanui (Cox)

Fwd: Martin, Swan, Salem, Clarke, Hogan, Steele (Daniel, Lonie)

The Ranger · 14/03/2015 at 23:50

With the forward line being the only place that there's obvious rookie cash to be made it's becoming a valid option I think Jacob. It's unusual but hey, this is shaping up to be an unusual year…
    I'm keeping my powder dry until the last minute as I'm sure we all are but an unusual structure such as that might just be the way to go.

randomcliche · 15/03/2015 at 00:44

Just a thought, you could extend the theory further. Go even stronger in DEF with perhaps an M5 approach. I like.

shezza · 15/03/2015 at 08:31

Throw in Karnezis in your forward line

Kev · 15/03/2015 at 10:21

Disagree random. Much more points on offer in the mids. Jacob, if you're looking at going with a 6 FWD rookie team I'd look at stacking the midfield, probably all the way to M7 with Newton at M8.

It's a nice strategy, but I worry about cash generation. A lot of mid/fwd guns on offer this year and it'll be tough to get them in

I N Pieman · 15/03/2015 at 10:36

Agree Kev. A lot of the rookies in the fwd line are not 18 year olds who have never played senior footy. Clarke Lambert Krak Salem even Hogan has been in the system a few years. Even celeb Daniel has played 2 seasons in the SANFL & Jack Steele looks like he’s fine at the highest level. They look better than the mid options.

2015 Runnerup · 15/03/2015 at 14:36

Forwards are a bit shallow. Salem scored 40 from 90% TOG first up and I doubt that he'll get many easier opponents than Bulldogs this year. Lumumba is the obvious first choice rebounder at Melbourne which is identified by scores of 109, 110 so Salem is highly likely to play a negative role against better teams.
    He's worth having but not as a planned F3 maybe planned F6,7,8

Tim · 15/03/2015 at 16:30

I'm liking that strategy, Jacob. I've had something similar for a few weeks now. The forwards and mids are the only real cash-generating options this year. Swan is the only 'must-have' premium player in the forward line, well underpriced and he won't be cheaper than that throughout the year.

@TylerCA16 · 15/03/2015 at 00:12

Vickery is an absolute LOCK! Welcome

2015 Runnerup · 15/03/2015 at 14:44

Was that meant to sound asian? Because asian don't replace the C with an L

Jayden · 15/03/2015 at 01:29

Thoughts on my side
Backs: Burgoyne, Hibberd, Hurn, Newnes, Pearce, Goddard ( Maynard, Saad)
Mids: Ablett, Pendlebury, Kenneddy, Prestia, Steven, Newton, Freeman, Steele (Ellis-Yolmen, Miller, Payne)
Rucks: Goldstein, Maric (Read)
Fwds: Bartel, Martin, Swan, Salem, Clark, Karnezis (Hogan, Lambert)
160k left in the bank but not sure whether to pump that into better rookies or midfield or defence

Kev · 15/03/2015 at 10:16

I'd steer clear of Karnezis, nothing but a pre season specialist. Your 160k could go towards upgrading Prestia/Steven to a ultra premium

BundyBear · 15/03/2015 at 03:50

Good evening everyone. Have spots available in the Perfect9 comp. Anyone want to join my league then feel free to do so. League number is 854944. Hope to fill it before the season starts. Thankyou in advance

Doc2Drej · 15/03/2015 at 08:35

Hey lekdog, do I go with Jack Martin as my f4 or do I go with Salem instead and pocket 120k?

I N Pieman · 15/03/2015 at 11:28

Tough call. Jack Martin will be a huge POD. But there are plenty of sub 200k decent rookies. I’d choose Salem purely based on value.

caramelcarroll · 15/03/2015 at 08:53

jack steven or andrew swallow

Kev · 15/03/2015 at 10:12

I prefer Swallow in a side that will win more than they lose. Steven might find himself the attention of taggers in a weak saints midfield

@TylerCA16 · 15/03/2015 at 11:04

Having the exact same problem. I prefer Steven atm though

I N Pieman · 15/03/2015 at 11:25

Swallow plays in a much better team. Top 4 challenger. Saints bottom 4. Norf will win 10-12 more. No brainer

tom · 15/03/2015 at 10:56

Brad Crouch or Pat Dangerfield?

I N Pieman · 15/03/2015 at 11:20

Danger is more likely to be a season keeper.

The Rock · 15/03/2015 at 11:06

Hello again,
Josh J Kennedy (WCE), is he a decent frontline POD?
Thinking about pulling the old manoeuvre with Kennedy. It is either him or mitchell. Thoughts?

I N Pieman · 15/03/2015 at 11:20

Ballsy move Rock. But I do like WC early season draw. They should be at least 6 from 8. Bear in mind the fwd rookies are good this year. Does it need to be tried is the question.

The Rock · 15/03/2015 at 11:37

There are indeed great forward rookies Pieman. I'm just wondering whether the WCE early draw (dogs, carlton, freo, lions, giants) can provide Kennedy with the ability to at least get scores that will push his fairly cheap price of $425k up to a higher price allowing me to move him on later once everyone has jumped onto the bandwagon. Tough call.

I N Pieman · 15/03/2015 at 12:17

If he was 350k Rock I might be able to justify it. At 425 your preying be goes bananas. He could don’t get me wrong. Jonnys move was buying Cloke in the 300’s & selling well in the 500’s. He’s needs to kick 3-4 a game to hold his price. For a good result you asking for 6-7 a game. Possible but big risk.

Benjo · 15/03/2015 at 11:54

The game against GWS really has me excited for JJK. Records against them are massive!

The Rock · 15/03/2015 at 13:00

It is a really tough call

Benjo · 15/03/2015 at 13:13

As a WCE fan, JJK really really struggles against the top teams, and loves to play the easy teams, but as Pieman said, at the price of 420k it really is too much risk involved.

tom · 15/03/2015 at 11:23

Maric or Nic nat?

UDA · 15/03/2015 at 11:28

Maric

Benjo · 15/03/2015 at 11:58

Fellas. This is my backline:
Simmo, Kelly, Newnes, Shaw, Pearce and Goodes.
Is this going to hard

jim · 15/03/2015 at 13:29

unsure about goodes.

Rick · 15/03/2015 at 13:09

Hi guys. Rick here once again. I need a suggestion on my backline. Its very risky, but I think it would work.

D1: Shaw
D2- Newnes
D3- Lumumba
D4- Higgins
D5- Pearce
D6- Goddard

My worry is to many mid pricers. I wouldnt consider newnes a mid[pricer though. Lumumba and higgins are my worry. I have a feeling theyre gonna both have a ripper of a year, the pre season games have also validated that but I am worried I could be sucked in again. I know the saying 'Go with your gut feel' But I really need some assistance. Cheers.

Benjo · 15/03/2015 at 13:15

I would classify Newnes and Shaw as premos. They are both going to have big years.
    Lumumba has looked pretty good so far, so has Higgins. If you have the cash, I would upgrade one of them though. I feel as if one of them is going to go well and one is going to be a burn man.
    Pearce looks best 22 and Goddard is a wait and see.
    Benjo

TJM · 15/03/2015 at 13:14

Thoughts on my team? I'm not sure if I have gone too heavy in the backline and need another premo mid or forward. I can downgrade Mummy to Goldy too…

DEF: Smith, Shaw, Gibson, Newnes, Pearce, Goddard, Saad, Edwards
MID: Ablett, Pendlebury, Selwood, Sloane, Griffin, Boekhorst, Vandenberg, Freeman, Laverde, Steele, Krakouer
RUC: Mumford, Nic Nat, Read
FWD: Gray, Goddard, Swan, Clark, Hogan, Lonie, Daniel, Lambert.

Rainman · 15/03/2015 at 13:20

I need a few ideas for the bruyn manoeuvre?

TJM · 15/03/2015 at 13:28

Cloke, Kennedy, Thomas, Neale, Crouch, Franklin

Benjo · 15/03/2015 at 13:30

Josh Kennedy from the Eagles is going to be the main one. Look at our discussion above

Benjo · 15/03/2015 at 13:34

My above post got cut off. What I was trying to say is that should we have a set and forget backline this year?
I've currently got: Simmo, Shaw, Kelly, Newnes, Pearce and Goodes.
Please comment what your backline structures are?
Thanks and Regards,
Benjo

TJM · 15/03/2015 at 13:37

Smith, Shaw, Gibson, Newnes, Pearce, Goddard, Saad, Edwards

I N Pieman · 15/03/2015 at 13:49

Shaw Newnes Geary Pearce Goodes Edwards Saad Goddard

tom · 15/03/2015 at 14:41

Hey Pieman,
      Do you see Geary as a keeper? If not what structures are you going with in your other lines?

I N Pieman · 15/03/2015 at 15:21

No way Tom. Just a ride up player. Same with Pearce & Goodes. Ride em up & jump onto a premo. 2 def 7 mid 2 ruck & 2 fwd & obviously 3 ride up mid pricers in defence. It’s one thing to have a team of premiums. And other to have the team of premos you actually want at the end.

Rick · 15/03/2015 at 16:00

Shaw, Newnes, Lumumba, Higgins, Pearce, Goddard

TJM · 15/03/2015 at 14:01

What are the community's midfield looking like? I'm not sure what structure to go with? Can people comment their midfields please?

Josh · 15/03/2015 at 14:03

Mine is:
    Gaz, Pendles, Fyfe, Beams, Griffen, Cripps, Newton and Freeman

tom · 15/03/2015 at 14:33

How many trades should we be aiming at for a full premo side? Currently have 9 trades including geary, bellchambers and rookies.

Luke · 15/03/2015 at 14:51

Beams and Sidebottom???? or Ablett and A Swallow???? or 2 other Premo Mids???? i Already have Pendles, Priddis, Griffin, J Steven.

Mark my words Mason Cox at 211cm will be number one ruck at collingwood this year. at $102k slot him in now everyone before hes even played today! maybe a little bit of exaggeration but hey! Grundy not up to scratch yet. or Witts could be a POD

Benjo · 15/03/2015 at 14:54

Number 1 SC RULE!!

Lock Gary Ablett in!

I N Pieman · 15/03/2015 at 15:23

Good point Benjo. If GAJ runs 2 laps & completes a handball drill that’s a good enough preseason for me.

Benjo · 15/03/2015 at 15:27

I am actually wanting to get rid of Gaz myself to get another POD in Rocky, Jelwood etc but you can't do that! He'll burn you big time

Gordo · 15/03/2015 at 14:57

would appreciate if you could spare some time to give me some feed back on my team.
DEF Hibberd, Newnes, Rampe Savage Ibbotson Whitecross (Goddard Saad)
MID Ablett Pendelbury Fyfe Selwood Rich VanBerlo Biggs Freeman (Heeney Boekhorst Vandenberg)
RUCK Naitanui Leunberger (cox)
FWD Deledio Goddard Swan Bellchambers Salem Clark (Hogan Daniel)
132,200 left in the bank

jim · 15/03/2015 at 18:17

Like the Ibbo and Savage POD's, Rampe will give you a roller coaster of a ride, with about 2-8 games of <60 or below.
    Naitanui is under a injury cloud, watch him next week.
    Biggs is out for 3-4 weeks I think with a hammy.
    WhiteX has just finished his first or second hitout with Boxhill, so touch and go for Round 1.
    Look to upgrade TBC if your using him as a FWD.
    Otherwise..
    Great team

BundyBear · 15/03/2015 at 15:05

Heard a rumour that Gary Ablett is playing out back this year

I N Pieman · 15/03/2015 at 15:25

Why would you do that to the best mid that’s played the game? Probably best player full stop.

Luke · 15/03/2015 at 15:05

Spewing Tambling cant be selected was expecting a big break out year haha. As a Tigers Fan my opinion on picking any tigers this year is risky except for Martin. Permanent move to the midfield should see him super premium this year. im tipping over $600k. only other reasonable selection if elevated to the senior list is Lambert. but still dont see him getting regular games with competition for spots in the 22 heating up. i cant see him starting round 1. Taylor Hunt may have nudged him out for the spot. Too many options for the tigers to consider with Hunt, Lambert, Lennon, McBean, Knights, Lloyd and Gordon all fighting for the last spot.

KJU FC · 15/03/2015 at 15:08

does anyone know why Wallis didnt play yesterday for the dogs? Really considering him this year if he can shake the tagging role

Luke · 15/03/2015 at 15:10

Hey Gordo. in regards to your team. Call me mad but i had Jonathon Giles in my team a little while back. i still think he will be number one ruck at Essendon making bellchambers a risky selection. Jon Giles could be a POD too No to HamNeggenBerger as Stefan Martin has overtaken him. Whitecross wont be playing round 1 either. so you have a few problems with your team

Benjo · 15/03/2015 at 15:29

Was watching Giles closely in his two NABs so far and has looked bloody hopeless.
    Goddard said midweek that Belly has number 1 ruck duties.

DRM1974 · 15/03/2015 at 15:22

thoughts n Walters from freo?

I N Pieman · 15/03/2015 at 15:29

Don’t like the bloke he works for

ben · 15/03/2015 at 17:41

DRM1974 · 15/03/2015 at 15:33

hey fella's going to spend the day working out my side here it is so far
Shaw Houli Newnes Langdon Pearce C Goddard H McIntosh Saad
Alblett Selwood Jack Swan Rich NVB Lang Anderson Cockatoo Krakouer Lambert
Mummy Smith Read
Gray Franklin Martin Daisy Clark Salem Langford Daniel

Still holes all over the shop but that what today is for any thoughts or comments would be appreciated

jim · 15/03/2015 at 18:19

weak midfield.

DRM1974 · 15/03/2015 at 18:42

thanks for your reply jim where are the weakness in your view?

jim · 15/03/2015 at 18:48

Kieran Jack I think you've picked, should be upgraded to a beams/Selwood/Pendles for someone who will give you consistent performances, or your missing them as massive lose of PODs.
        Try and scrape Neale or Griffen into the side as they are going to have breakout seasons.
        Too many juniours in the mid too. Most teams will be fielding 4 premos, a 450-550k mid, and 3 rooks. Cockatoo still not sold about his JS.

Tony · 15/03/2015 at 15:43

Howdy community, here is my team V55555 !
I'm set on structure, would love your thoughts on personel !

DEF: Simpson, Newnes, Higgins, Hampton, Langdon, Goddard, Wigg, Edwards
MID: Ablett, Rockliff, Pendlebury, Gray, Dangerfield, Cockatoo, Anderson, Heeney, Boekhorst, Vandenberg, Mckenzie
RUC: Maric, Lycett, Read
FWD: Franklin, D Martin, Swan, J Martin, Laverde, Steele, Daniel, Lambert.

Cheers
Tony

Stickman · 15/03/2015 at 15:57

Was wondering on people's thoughts on Sloane. What does everyone think?

TJM · 15/03/2015 at 16:16

Lock

Stickman · 15/03/2015 at 16:28

Thanks TJM, have him sitting at M4. Feel he is in his prime and think he will be in the top 3-4 mids at the end of the year.

Ben · 15/03/2015 at 17:40

gun player but not at ablett, rockliff, selwood, fyfe, pendles level

TJM · 15/03/2015 at 16:37

Lachie Neale, POD, looks the goods

CrowdWatcher · 15/03/2015 at 17:11

Some very rough melons hanging over the fence at the QEO. Looks like the entire crowd has the same grandparents.

TJM · 15/03/2015 at 17:21

Pearce is having a shocker

CrowdWatcher · 15/03/2015 at 17:47

Pretty par for him TJ brilliant one week invisible the next. We all hope he can string 5 good games together but it'll never happen worth a gamble as D6 though

jim · 15/03/2015 at 18:20

ibbo could be one to consider. He's going to look like he has the role of +1 in defense.

CrowdWatcher · 15/03/2015 at 18:27

Proven 80+ scorer when he stays on the field. Johnson is also worth a look. I took the wombats advice and have Jaksch as D6 atmo

KJU FC · 15/03/2015 at 18:36

Yeah I like the look of Jaksch CrowdWatcher but with him at D6 what are your other lines looking like structure wise?

CrowdWatcher · 15/03/2015 at 19:02

Mostly guns Crouch M6, Swan? M4. Goldy Lycett. To finance it I took the wombats backline and I have simon white at D4 and newnes and Bewick somewhere in D1-3

CrowdWatcher · 15/03/2015 at 19:02

Swan F4.

jim · 15/03/2015 at 19:08

How are your backline plays?

KJU FC · 15/03/2015 at 19:21

Simon White? RISKY

CrowdWatcher · 15/03/2015 at 19:46

Have to speculate to accumulate. He got 100+ in Nab 1 off 50% gametime and should go 80+ today no worries. He's the new Jarrad Waite at Carlton but also plays mid. 280k an absolute lock for D4

jim · 15/03/2015 at 19:23

Who are you Backline players~

KJU FC · 15/03/2015 at 19:26

I currently have Shaw/Simpson, Newnes, Ibbo, Geary, Pearce and goddard with saad and edwards on bench.

jim · 15/03/2015 at 19:28

Who's made your backline?

jim · 15/03/2015 at 19:28

crowdwatcher

CrowdWatcher · 15/03/2015 at 19:46

I've named all but one Jim I'm not ignoring you

DRM1974 · 15/03/2015 at 17:46

what about brad hill or bontempelli?

DRM1974 · 15/03/2015 at 17:49

Yarren is looking pretty slick out there

Jimmy · 15/03/2015 at 18:36

Which defenders do i pick out of:

Yarran + C Pearce

OR

Langdon + Ibbo

jim · 15/03/2015 at 18:43

Ibbo and Harry Lumumba/Brad Sheppard (another +1)/ KK or Langdon
    watch next week, most teams will be fielding a strong side.