Jock Reynolds - The Father of Fantasy

THE JOCK REYNOLDS COMMUNITY HAS QUICKLY BECOME AN ONLINE PHENOMENON

And there is a HUGE opportunity here for a business to support this proud community (and to get some big time exposure as well).

Click the link below for full details and GET IN QUICK – the busiest period of the whole year is about to kick right into gear:

UPDATE: EXOTIC LIMO ANNOUNCED MAJOR SPONSOR 2015!

CLICK HERE FOR CURRENT OPPORTUNITIES

@LekBlog · 12/02/2015 at 22:28

Perhaps some sort of printing company, they could print the mags and I could reap all the benefits.

WombatsFC · 12/02/2015 at 22:40

With all the money you blokes are raking in from the Mag and 'Club Jock' perhaps a Bank or Armoured Car company would be a good match.

Stormo · 12/02/2015 at 22:50

Maybe the Ambo's mate – they'll be threshing our burns all season.

Stormo · 12/02/2015 at 22:51

*treating

jockreynolds · 12/02/2015 at 23:11

Higgo will need em the way he's talking up your Higginses of this world mate!

ando · 12/02/2015 at 23:04

Trying to work out the market you hit…any demographics (beyond male) to help out??? Perhaps Ama group. They own ECB (east coast bullbars) which could be good fit.

With a weekly tag line busting guts since(insert new cliche here say ‘kangas bounced’…) cheers

jockreynolds · 12/02/2015 at 23:12

Cheers Ando! Have a click of the link in the article above old mate – got a document there which has all the ins and outs. Cheers for the tip on ECB

Kev · 12/02/2015 at 23:20

Brings a tear to the eye watching you and your community grow, Jock. Been with you since almost day dot and you flat out deserve all the successes that come your way. Would love to see a grassroots sponsor step up and get behind you boys

jockreynolds · 12/02/2015 at 23:22

Your comment just now brings a tear to my eye mate – thank you Kev.

Norris · 13/02/2015 at 03:04

I reckon we should ask saltsoftheearth.com.au cause that's basically what you blokes are … Pure bloody salt of the earth !

And if you check out their website their run by some bloke called Dr. Tickell so coud be a perfect fit.

jockreynolds · 13/02/2015 at 21:01

Love it! I'll give the Dr a buzz. Thanks Norris

Tray · 13/02/2015 at 12:09

Absoulutely Love the way you think JockShow.

adam · 13/02/2015 at 15:51

Surely Lads the major sponsor should be the Herald Sun…. you blokes are pumping their numbers up every year and generating advertising… surely they could give back….
While I am it, Great work on the webpage… not to mention the magazine and stats spreadsheets are crackers

Tman · 13/02/2015 at 18:24

I agree, but trouble is they are in the media bussiness themselves with pretty much all the exposure they need covered and probably too big too.

Tman · 13/02/2015 at 18:18

Hey Jock

With the demographics were talking I think BCF might be a go. Not quite a corporate big cat. Big enough to splash some cash for well directed exposure.

They also have a magazine where we might be able to get a article or two during hte fantasy season. Might help them sell a few extra copies.

Tman · 13/02/2015 at 18:19

Thats Boating Camping and FIshing in case anyone doesn't know.

Mike · 13/02/2015 at 21:12

If a beer company don't jump on board ASAP I reckon we should all swap to pinot grigio in protest.
Got to be some solid regional brews down there that need a bit of national exposure.
Speaking purely selfishly and looking forward to weekly prizes.

jockreynolds · 13/02/2015 at 21:15

mate – now that would bust the zipper on the trouser!

Mike · 13/02/2015 at 21:16

Think of it as a men's mental health initiative.

jockreynolds · 13/02/2015 at 21:30

Yes. YES.

Mike · 18/02/2015 at 10:18

I sent an email to James Squire's media handlers. My favourite beer meets my fav website.
        If they sign on I'll expect a few cases in my direction Jock.
        All you'll need then is a shorts sponsorship from Chilli Kettle chips!