Supercoach 2014

AN EMERGENCY PODCAST HAS BEEN CALLED COMMUNITY.

The Supercoach world is STUNNED by the changes to the game that have been revealed today by the Superfooty team. These changes will DRASTICALLY change the way we approach Supercoach in 2015.

News is that we will be allowed just the ONE ruck bench player, with three midfield bench slots. The way ruck points are calculated has also been flipped on its head.

AND… we couple this up with some MASSIVE news.. the release of the inaugural Jock Reynolds Community Magazine. She is now open to pre order for a LIMITED print run in Feb.

A huge day for fantasy footy – and for our community!

CLICK HERE TO PRE ORDER YOUR 2015 JOCK REYNOLDS COMMUNITY MAGAZINE – 132 PAGES OF SIGNIFICANCE

mag plug for web

Saints2015 · 22/12/2014 at 17:00

No more loophole with the r4, risky injury prone rucks are not to be chosen due to little to no cover.

Durable ruck players like Goldy are near locks

General Soreness · 22/12/2014 at 17:09

Magazine ordered, bring it on gents.

Matt · 22/12/2014 at 17:35

Will a team picker sprespreadsheet be released at some point? Thanks

General Soreness · 22/12/2014 at 17:36

Higginator released each year, I am looking forward to it as well.

Brooke Masterson · 07/01/2015 at 11:49

Yes! trying to find it, where is it hiding?

@TG_Footy_Tragic · 22/12/2014 at 17:40

Ordered…

Is it too early for people to start posting teams?

I will admit… I've already changed around 10 times..

BCHawks · 22/12/2014 at 19:18

I wish I had gotten gold!

Mozz · 22/12/2014 at 17:53

i'm going to order my mag in the coming hours… can't wait to get into making my team this evening!!
Would love to hear other people's thoughts for their teams as soon as they finish, i'll post my team as soon as I get to selecting all 30.
I am really liking the thought of Jarrod Waite in the FWD and Rich in the MID. I think Rich will have a ripper year and so will Waite. North really need a big FWD and Petrie is getting older: Waite will fit right in!
Thoughts?
Let the supercoach planning begin!!

Kev · 22/12/2014 at 18:14

Waite's general fondness of acting like a raging nob has him on my never again list…

BCHawks · 22/12/2014 at 17:54

Loved the podcast and can't wait for the higginator to be released! I personally love the changes that they make to the game each year as it freshens it up. Defence will be the key to doing well this season and I can't wait to see how people tackle this position. I also agree with Higgo RE Josh Caddy. I had him locked in my forward now and was annoyed to see him loose his dp but am still considering him. Ruck structures are going to be interesting this year as we can either spend a big load and get to set and forget ruckman and a rookie or we can go with 3 mid priced rucks. I personally am going to be looking at getting s mid priced ruck as I really don't want to get any dogsnuts. Any way looking forward to 2015 and keep up the good work Jock and Co.

Peanuts · 22/12/2014 at 18:26

Magazine Ordered – Bloody ripper. Will Wayno be penning some wisdom? Love that kid.

Hazey · 22/12/2014 at 22:46

With respect Uncle Jock, has Wayno managed yo get his “pen” licence yet?

jockreynolds · 22/12/2014 at 22:51

He's working very hard on it Hazey

Beer Gut · 22/12/2014 at 18:48

Jock, you bloody ripper!

How much does it cost to ship to Japan?

jockreynolds · 22/12/2014 at 19:17

This is a very proud moment for me mate. Very proud indeed. If you wait for a few hours mate we'll add an international shipping option for ya mate.

jockreynolds · 22/12/2014 at 22:52

Still trying to figure it out Gut – it's stuffed me for today – I'll have another crack tomorrow

jockreynolds · 23/12/2014 at 00:00

Got it up there now mate – little link just above the first buy now button. Will just cost the $10 extra for postage

wellsey84 · 22/12/2014 at 18:50

Who gives the fattest of fat rat's clackers about the ruck change? R4 was no-man's-land..

The most important part of this will be selecting the correct ruck rookie as coverage – i.e. the one that plays all year.This is a free hit at another mid rookie – makes the rookies and premiums strategy a no-brainer..

@BarronVonCrow · 23/12/2014 at 08:38

Same way i'm feeling Wellsey. Can't remember the last time I had 2 ruck spots where both were playing, would rather invest the $ in a MID who'll make me some $ than a ruck who sits there only if I have to use the Captain Loophole (which I rarely ever did with Ablett in my side).

Chicko · 22/12/2014 at 20:13

You champion Jock, Higg and Crouching One! Mag is ordered. Have already been on and changed my team a dozen times. The back line is where we will all need significant plums and could see us make or break on our path towards supercoach glory.

throttlefinger · 22/12/2014 at 21:08

Having had the greatest pleasure helping the gang, I will say, nay, guarantee that this magazine will blow away all your expectations. Higgo, Mick, Barron, Crouching and Jock have put together something truly special for us SC fans. Mind boggling actually. Prepare to have your arousal curves skyrocket to heights you never knew existed.

MASO · 22/12/2014 at 22:20

Another XMAS in FEB ! YOU BLOODY RIPPER !!!!

WombatsFC · 22/12/2014 at 22:23

You bloody rippa! This will be like having a computer that I can take to the bush. I hope the Postie doesn't take a peak at it and stick the pages together! You had better wrap them in plain paper mate

king hoss · 23/12/2014 at 00:05

gotta relax ya jimmies boys, last year did any of us even have 1 playing ruckman on bench for cover?. currie doesnt count!

Sarah · 23/12/2014 at 09:21

Set and forget rucks for the win!!!
I love the change!

SCaddict · 01/01/2015 at 12:47

It's hard to look past proven performers like Goldy and Sauce but for mine there is too much value with budget rucks like Kreuzer, Leuey, Bellchambers and even Nic Nat at sub $500K to pass up this season.

So at this early stage I'll probably go with two of these guys whoever looks healthiest and in form during the preseason and then look to lock in the best performing rucks sometime around the byes when we should get a decent sample size to see whatever impact these new ruck scoring rules will have.

@JJFyzz · 23/12/2014 at 13:24

Loving the change to the ruck and mids. Down back will be a struggle and could make or break a lot of people.

Rosco · 27/12/2014 at 18:25

Just ordered the mag Jock. Can't wait!

jockreynolds · 29/12/2014 at 15:23

Great stuff Rosco! Will be worth the wait mate

Dean · 28/12/2014 at 15:37

Hi guys when I sign in to my SC it still shows me the team I had last season. Am I able to start playing around by making my 2015 team on SC and if so how do I get rid of last seasons team?

Your advice is greatly appreciated.

Bog rat · 28/12/2014 at 22:44

If you supercoach gold for this season there will be a bar above your team saying click here for 2015 supercoach team picker

Dave2008 · 29/12/2014 at 17:56

I had gold but as part of H/S digital subscription. It must b different with that as I don’t have that bar to click on.

SCaddict · 01/01/2015 at 12:41

It must be some sort of system glitch as I had the identical problem.

Anyway I contacted tech support and they sorted this out within 24hrs.

Johnny · 29/12/2014 at 12:46

When’s the premier league going to open? Got in the first year and never saw the notification to re-enter last season. Was bitterly disaponeted as I had a pretty good year.

medadsson · 02/01/2015 at 23:21

Just ordered the mag. Does it have a centrefold, is it plainly wrapped and will my credit card be discretely billed πŸ™‚