Flesh for Fantasy – Finals, Week 2

Published by Jock on

flesh-for-fantasy-150x150G’day community,

Welcome to the second week of finals. Congratulations to first week winners. Either enjoy the week off or gear yourselves for another do or die week. For those who are out – well done on making the 8, use this to help build for next season.

This week we head into do or die territory. No second chance. For those with the week off, you can’t afford to simply not log in. You need to be just as alert about potential trade ins, otherwise you’ll be unprepared for a crack at a GF birth.

Let’s begin.

GET HIM IN

Toby Greene (GWS) MID – $521,800 SC

• Next 3 Games: MELB (A), COLL (H), WBD (A)
  • Recent Scores: 63, 132, 107, 117, 161
  • Breakeven: 18

Since his return from a club-imposed suspension, Toby Greene has been sensational. Averaging 28.6 touches a game in his last 5 weeks, Greene has returned back to his first year form, where he would’ve been a runaway winner for the NAB Rising Star had he not been suspended. His game on the weekend v North was the best of the lot – gathering 35 touches, 5 tackles and 9 marks on his way to 161. 25 of those 35 touches were handballs, doing a lot of linking and one-two handballs. Also means he is finding and attracting plenty of the footy. An easy run home of sorts – with Melbourne this week and the Dogs potentially in the GF. Toby has shown more than enough to suggest you trade him in – especially at that price.

Harry Taylor (GEE) DEF – $510,300 SC

• Next 3 Games: CARL (A), HAW (A), BRIS (H)
  • Recent Scores: 129, 108, 125, 98, 127
  • Breakeven: 37

One of the form defenders of the competition right now, Harry Taylor is ridiculously undervalued given his output. His game against Fremantle on the weekend was just plain ridiculous – 27 touches and 19 marks. Two weeks prior he had 30 touches and took 9 marks. Just pumping out some insane numbers. If you look at this run of games prior to this rise in form, he was scoring below 80+. Now he’s going at 117 a game in his last 5. Brisbane in the grand final down at the Cattery could see Taylor have a Norm Smith-like performance. If you’re in need of a defender, at $510,300, Harry Taylor is perfect solution.

Andrew Gaff (WCE) MID – $477,500 SC

• Next 3 Games: ESS (A), MELB (H), GCS (A)
  • Recent Scores: 82, 109, 125, 109
  • Breakeven: 47

It’s been a disappointing year for Gaff, however he can take solace from a nice couple of weeks and is peaking at the perfect time for SuperCoaches. At that price and low percentage of ownership, he becomes an interesting prospect for coaching in need of a midfielder. His last two weeks have been particularly good – 34 touches and 6 marks against Collingwood, while against Adelaide he was unbelievable, kicking 3 goals and amassing 31 touches. It will be a ballsy move to get him in, but look at his last two games – Melbourne at home and a cooked Gold Coast Suns. Serious chance to go big and win you a final.

GET HIM OUT

David Swallow (GCS) DEF/MID – $472,400 SC

• Next 3 Games: PORT (H), ESS (A), WCE (H)
  • Recent Scores: 93, 87, 52, 89
  •  Breakeven: 122

Since the injury of one Gary Ablett, it’s been a disappointing 4 weeks for David Swallow. 135 against Collingwood in the Gaz injury game, Swallow has since scored under 100 in his last 4. The Suns themselves are starting to pack it in, and barely gave a whelp against Carlton on the weekend. Port, Essendon and Eagles to finish the year could see more pain for both Swallow and the Suns. Out of form and worth trading now to avoid another poor score at a stage where we need all our players firing.

Steve Johnson (GEE) MID – $526,900 SC

• Next 3 Games: CARL (A), HAW (A), BRIS (H)
  • Recent Scores: 141, 61, 50
  • Breakeven: 146

Once again, Stevie struggled against Fremantle – scoring only 50 SC points. I did mention to get rid of him last week, but this week he has been ruled out of clash v Carlton. So if you decided against my advice last week, take it this week otherwise a coffee will go nicely with that big, fat donut.

BREAKING POINT

• Luke Parker (SYD) 137 BE
  • Jarryd McVeigh (SYD) 125 BE
  • Lance Franklin (SYD) 138 BE
  • Patrick Dangerfield (ADEL) 124 BE
  • Scott Pendlebury (COLL) 112 BE

PUB TALK

Unfortunately, I’ve had to close the Pub for this week. However, tweet me at @Mr_Crimmins and I will try address any questions you may have.

Good luck this weekend community

Mr Crimmins.

Finals are here So Feast Your Eyes On This:

PODCAST: Finals Week 2 – Playing To Win

Round 21 Supercoach Prices And Breakevens

Round 21 Supercoach Scouting Report

PODCAST: Community Night Finals Week 2

Jimmy · 15/08/2014 at 01:02

Is Heath Shaw still a good option?

Donavan · 15/08/2014 at 06:29

Great option. Ball spends a lot of time in GWS back line, and when it comes out, they use Shaw about half of the time.

chandanrajdb · 15/08/2014 at 15:37

Great option mate….I am bringing him into my team this week for Bartel….

Cheers,
    Raj….

WombatsFC · 15/08/2014 at 22:44

Nah Jim stay away at this stage he's like Waite, a halo throw who could go 150 or 60. Cover your opponents strengths and back your judgement on your existing POD players.
    Raj's comment is tainted by him actually employing that halo throw.

Will · 15/08/2014 at 09:37

Swan or Michael Walters through dpp

Supertroopers · 15/08/2014 at 09:44

Need some advice: I have 2 trades left, $17k in kitty

Option 1 – trade stevie j to k jack, n jones, dal santo, deledio, boak or cotchin?

Option 2 – use both trades and upgrade to Kennedy, fyfe, rockliff or priddis

Option 3 – left field trade choice such as crouch, Greene, ellis or hannebery

Option 4 – no trade. Bring gunston on and swing dangerfield to midfield

Current midfield is pendles, beams, selwood, Mundy, Goddard, Johnson, Libba, sloane, acres & towers

Itchy Nuts Pieman · 15/08/2014 at 11:34

SJ to Judd Trooper. Leave the other trade up your sleeze. Warning: Does require sizable aggots

Dean · 15/08/2014 at 18:34

Firstly go through your oppositions team and write down the Average score next to each players name, for example:
    DEFENCE
    MALCESKI 103, MCVEIGH 103, SWALLOW 102
    BURGOYNE 94, SCHOENMAKERS 63, FROST 55
    EMG
    TIPPET 42, BEWS 38

MID
    ROCKLIFF 127, SELWOOD 119, PRIDDIS 113, PENDLEBURY 124 BEAMS 118, JPK 117, JOHNSON 110, LIBBER 112
    EMG
    LOYDE 54, MORABITO 5, O’BRIEN 50

RUCK
    SANDILANDS 111, MARTIN 109
    EMG
    WOOD 92, CURRIE 50

FORWARD
    DANGERFIELD 107, FRANKLIN 95, MARTIN 100
    ZORKO 93, CLOKE 75, FASOLO 74

Once you add up your opponents team average the add up your teams average and If your teams average is 120 or above higher then your opposition then you are quite safe just by using NO TRADES by bringing Gunston on. Then you can use those trades if something goes wrong in rounds 21 or 22 if nothing goes wrong then you will be able to upgrade your midfield which sounds like you need to big time by bringing in one of those elite midfield players you mentioned.
    If you look at the better side teams by putting your curser on MY TEAM the click on RANKINGS most all of those teams have at least 3 of those players you mentioned including Pendelbury, Beams, Murphy, Selwood or another 2 or 3 elite premiums.

Good luck buddy, your main goal is winning the Semi final this weekend. Hope you kick a$$ mate,

Evan · 15/08/2014 at 10:45

have the week off so no trades required this week 🙂 but thinking of strategy for my last 3 trades ($43K)….

D. Mcveigh, Swallow, Hanley, Shaw, Hibberd, Mitchell (Bartel, Litherland)
M. Pendles, Selwood, Sloane, Beams, Fyfe, Danger, Cotch Murphy (Swan, Acres)
R. Sandi, Mummy (Currie, King)
F. Parker, Gray, Dusty, Zorko, S. Martin, C. Cameron (Rough, Honey)

happy with the squad but not sure whether to keep the trades for injuries or try to bring in ultrapremos like Rocky and Boomer….Have been toying with the idea of trading Swan (I know! just when he gets back) to a MID/DEF rookie for flexibility (leaving me around $350K – 2 trades) and then upgrade Cotch/Murph to Rocky and Zorko/Rough to Boomer.

Thoughts anyone?

Turls · 15/08/2014 at 11:42

Hey guys – Michael Johnson is doing my head in. He's meant to be one of the better defenders, but is averaging 67 in the last 3 rounds. Move him on? Could spend up to $530k if I do. Him and Dahlhaus my biggest issues at the moment, tempted to spend 2 of my last 3 trades to move them both on?

Dean · 15/08/2014 at 19:03

I do understand your frustration in Michael Johnson, if it looks as though you will beat your opponent this week then I would just upgrade Johnson to Heath Shaw as far as im concerned he has proven to be a elite premium defender otherwise just go straight to Malceski if you dont have him as he is the only super reliable defender.
    I'm not keen on spending big dollars on defenders and forwards.
    If you think you will win this Semi final then I would personally spend the extra cash on your last couple of trades and upgrade a average player to a elite premium.

I wouldn't be changing Dahlhaus unless you don't have the other decent forwards such as Parker, Gray, Dangerfield, Dusty Martin & Steff Martin or other players in that category. Dahlhaus has been ordinary in his last 3 games but i think he will score at he very least 80+ in the last 3 rounds.

All the best

wes · 15/08/2014 at 13:29

is McGlynn's injury a long term one?
I got the week off, can bring him in this rd as I've enough trades to cover things off next week with other player issues… but it would be a guess on him.

Itchy Nuts Pieman · 15/08/2014 at 14:33

Given they are playing St Kilda think he might just be having a freshen up.

Saintly 74 · 15/08/2014 at 14:12

Looking to trade out Carlisle (Ess) and don't know whether to go with Malcevski (chance to be rested before the finals), Simpson (tough run home), Taylor (already have Bartel and Enright), Duffield or Smith (Adel).

3 trades left and in a sudden death semi this weekend.

Any comments/advice greatly appreciated.

chandanrajdb · 15/08/2014 at 15:36

Hi Saintly 74,

Why aren't you considering Heath Shaw…..POD and also scoring well…his last 2 games after returning back from injury 90 and 126…and also his last 3 opponents are MEL, PIES, DOGS…against MEL his AVG is 101, against PIES it will be his 1st game, and against DOGS his average is 110…..

Cheers,
    Raj….

Dean · 15/08/2014 at 19:10

Agree if its a sudden death semi, then trade Bartel and get Heath Shaw he scores consistently well for a defender, that is what I will be doing and also Carlisle straight to Malceski that is a no brainer as Malceski is the number 1 defender in my opinion.

Simon T · 16/08/2014 at 09:22

Thanks Raj and Dean. Didn’t think about Heater because he had been injured and plays for GWS. Both are scoring well at the moment but have scored below 100 against their respective opponents this round. Worried the demons shut down style of play could restrict scoring for Shaw and worried that Malcecski might phone it in against the Saints to a kid injury on the eve of finals. My opponent has Malcecski but not Heater so might just go with Malcevski.

Dr hawk · 15/08/2014 at 15:49

Lads need some help
Already missing mcglynn I have
Stevie j out trade for boomer v toby green v Swan

Boomer safe option , pod with the other two ..

Matt · 15/08/2014 at 16:13

Who to bring in for Bartel can afford every defender except Hanley. Thinking of Malceski. Thoughts?

Jake · 15/08/2014 at 17:32

Malceski, Simpson, Shaw, Birchall, Jaench

Dean · 15/08/2014 at 19:17

If it looks as though you will beat your opponent this week then I would bring in Shaw providing you have at least 1 trade left after that. If its your last trade then hell yes definitely go Malceski all day long.

Jake · 15/08/2014 at 17:31

Nic Nat or Mummy?

Dean · 15/08/2014 at 19:18

Nic Nat all day long, Mummy has done squat in his last few games.

BCHawks · 15/08/2014 at 19:52

I kept on reversing my trades for the last hour and with 30sec left before lockout I did it again luckily I had enough time to make the trades out Mundy in Shaw.

I didn't have time though to change my VC from Murphy to Selwood.

Dean · 15/08/2014 at 20:18

OUCH could be costly or could end up being a God send. First quarter Selwood 35 points to Murphy 23

Sabsy · 15/08/2014 at 21:36

MM going well now in the third, has the edge over Duckwood.

Sabsy · 15/08/2014 at 21:35

Did I miss something … ? Miles is listed here with a BE of 36 but Supercoach Gold – which is kind of the authority – tells me it's 121. Is this another one of those Supercoach sites that calculates their own BEs that mean absolutely nothing?

Dean · 15/08/2014 at 22:07

YES Murphy may very well end up scoring higher then Selwood. 18 minutes to go in the last and Murphy 102 to Selwood 92

Also Miles BE is 121 not 36

WombatsFC · 15/08/2014 at 22:52

Don't know and don't care Sabsy. Occasionally the wizards at flapping tarp will let a typo through but at this stage of the season if you're worried about break evens and price rises you're probably gunna lose.
    Tune into the podcasts and you should do a bit better

Itchy Nuts Pieman · 16/08/2014 at 07:30

BE’s lost relevance weeks ago. Unless you have 6 trades & full premo team. Don’t know anyone that does

Dean · 15/08/2014 at 22:57

After all that it was so close and Murphy outscores Selwood by 7 points. I dunno what to do now as my rule is 115+ then my VC is automatic captain since GAJ got injured, But Selwood scored 110 still might take that.

WombatsFC · 15/08/2014 at 23:00

Who are your other options Dean?

Dean · 16/08/2014 at 00:06

Rockliff, Fyfe, Pendlebury, Beams, Dangerfield

Itchy Nuts Pieman · 16/08/2014 at 07:23

Rocky best option there. Fyfe injured & not guaranteed to play. Pendles is just going. Danger form is down. Beams could be an option, but doesn’t go massive often. You should know later today if your a favorite. Make the call then. Good luck Dean

WombatsFC · 16/08/2014 at 09:26

Rocky is the safest option

Dean · 16/08/2014 at 14:22

Cheers Wombat & Itchy. I initially had the VC on Selwood & the C on Rockliff so I might stick with that. My opponent has Franklin as VC and Franklin is killing it after the 1st quarter scoring 54 sc points in the first quarter and 3 goals.

WombatsFC · 15/08/2014 at 23:04

I apologize, with American spelling, to the community for supporting that Nut-job Piesman's theory on Judd being a 120+ option in the middle.

Itchy Nuts Pieman · 16/08/2014 at 06:42

I never suggested he was a 120 + player this week. Just suggested he was a good replacement for SJ. He doubled SJ score from last week. So he was a solid option IMO

WombatsFC · 16/08/2014 at 09:25

Yeah it might have been me that said 120+ but, ASADA are watching you Pieman.

Itchy Nuts Pieman · 16/08/2014 at 16:38

ASADA saw Piemans waste line & dismissed any use of AOD

Itchy Nuts Pieman · 16/08/2014 at 16:39

In fact they encouraged it for me

TOM · 16/08/2014 at 08:09

Who should i put as my captain, Rockliff, Pendles, Beams, Ward, Dangerfield.

BCHawks · 16/08/2014 at 12:48

Just used my very last trade and went IN JPK OUT Goddard. Hope it doesn't backfire on me.

Dean · 16/08/2014 at 13:44

Why would you use your last trade on a player who is playing such as Goddard especially with 3 rounds of footy to go, that's almost as good as throwing the game away.

I can understad using the trade if Goddard wasn't playing this week. I reckon Goddard playes very well especially with Watson and Hibberd back in. Hope it doesn't effect your GF if you make it.

BCHawks · 16/08/2014 at 13:50

Yer I did it because I have been annoyed with his scoring output over the past month and JPK has been so consistent all year.

Mozz · 16/08/2014 at 15:10

a solid 25 points for JPK….

Jack · 16/08/2014 at 15:26

I feel for you BC…….

SCaddict · 16/08/2014 at 16:24

Super unlucky man. JPK is normally super durable playing 127 straight games but injuries can strike down anyone. I brought in McGlynn last weekend so know the feeling.

BCHawks · 16/08/2014 at 19:37

Thanks guys. At least it is good to know that Goddard only scored 20 points more than him. Anyway even if he misses the rest of the season I am happy in playing Caddy on field.

Crowmagnon · 17/08/2014 at 09:09

Wow. Backfire is an understatment!

Dean · 18/08/2014 at 20:52

Sorry BC to hear it, but I did try to warn you to SAVE your last trade in the situation you were in.
    I presume that its highly likely that you have Beams, Pendles, Fyfe and obviously you now have JPK who won't play in round 22. So its possible that you will go into round 22 with out at least 3 ultra premium players…

Osh · 16/08/2014 at 13:06

Take Selwoods 110 or put either Pendulbury, Fyfe or beams as captain?

Porcelain · 16/08/2014 at 14:01

Fyfe, as long as he plays.

BCHawks · 16/08/2014 at 14:30

Just brought in JPK and now he is subbed out on 23 points. Worst trade of my season!

Lloyd · 16/08/2014 at 14:34

WAYNO!!!! U and your bloody Delorean

Mozz · 16/08/2014 at 15:38

Jock, i called in thinking of trading Nick Dal Santo to JPK. You told me to hold onto NDS and not trade in JPK…..

Josh · 16/08/2014 at 17:33

Dilemma this week guys, Dahlhaus or Tex as F6 ?

LJB · 16/08/2014 at 17:45

Tex

LJB · 16/08/2014 at 17:47

Sloan vrs Jacobs for captain tonight? Or go with Pendles?

Josh · 16/08/2014 at 18:07

Pendles

big aggots · 16/08/2014 at 19:01

Buddy 9 goals yet I'm outscored by my opponent with Lobbe's 25% efficiency. Yay.

David · 16/08/2014 at 19:19

Do i take hibberds 95? If i do who do i put on the bench out of brodie martin and sam mitchell?

Derek · 16/08/2014 at 20:44

Whole season goes horrible.

I covered Bartel, StevieJ and even brought in Buddy to replace Roughie.

Then JPK goes down with my VC. Never mind, I can loophole C on to Pendlebury. Didnt find out he wasnt playing until the game had already started.

Have to take JPK captain score and a donut for Pendles.

Whole season ruined!

Big Ben · 16/08/2014 at 21:19

Oh lord….ITS CARNAGE..

VC stuck on Kennedy….and he is out injured
Peddles out injured
Beams out injured

Supercoach gods…WHY?!?!

I got this week off luckily but only one trade next week! Trouble in the water lads

Big Ben · 16/08/2014 at 21:19

My midfield is collapsing one week before league finals!

Derek · 16/08/2014 at 22:47

Is Beams out as well? Holy…

Morrie · 16/08/2014 at 22:53

Jaensch does bugger all and goes from 19 at 1/2 time to 92. Dusty kicks the sealer and gets wound back to 79. Sometimes you have to wonder about SC. I'd hate to question the champion data integrity but geez. Yes yes whinge whinge.

WombatsFC · 16/08/2014 at 22:57

Hahahaaarrrgghh!

Mangrove Jack · 17/08/2014 at 08:00

As the dust settles after the carnage of Saturday, I reflect on the horror of getting home after work last night to see Pendles wrapped up nice and warm in the coaches box, then seeing Beams fall foul of friendly fire and be carried off. Add the couple of donuts from Bartell and Hansen with no bench cover and still have the chance to get 2300+ .

Lucky i've the week off, and kept the 3 trades I have left to clean up the mess this week.

I just can see a lot of SC's might be singing "Oh oh oh Slipping away from me" like the great Max Merritt and his Meteors.

Chin up people….

Itchy Nuts Pieman · 17/08/2014 at 09:39

I forgot to take my VC off Murphy to put on JPK. Turned the Pies game on 2 mins before the start to change my C to Beams when I saw Pendles was out. But I couldn't get in. Dodged some bulletts there. Had Wingard as bench cover & he scored 87. Lots better than his recent scores. Seen a few teams with JPK VC & Pendles C. That's painful. Good song for the situation Jack!

Itchy Nuts Pieman · 17/08/2014 at 10:03

Lobbe 178, ridiculous! 56 hit outs & 12 tackles! His opponent must have been a cardboard cut out

WombatsFC · 17/08/2014 at 10:29

1888 with 6 to play. Need form reversals from Libba and Dahlhouse and a some medical miracles to get past next week.

Itchy Nuts Pieman · 17/08/2014 at 11:10

Many trades left Wombats? I've got 1. Anyone will 2 next week will have a massive advantage. Sounds like Beams is toast for the year. Don't like the sound of Pendles injury. Is Bartel just a 1 weeker. JPK gone down as well. Huge week. And Ross Lyon hasn't even had his chance yet to put us to the sword.

WombatsFC · 17/08/2014 at 11:36

Just the 1 trade left Pieman. Obviously I'll be swapping Beams. I've been lucky to last this long but I reckon next week might be the end of me.

Boomer @ $15 for first goal. Do sportsbet know something we don't?

dannyyboyy · 17/08/2014 at 13:55

im stoked to make it as far as i have in the throttledome, next week should be a great battle and as we will both be taking full strength sides in. with the injuries and randomness of this week, anything can happen. 2 trades left for me and having a spare premo on the bench might be just the advantage i need to get through, but to be able to finish in the top few hundred is a better feat and still something im striving for.
        Congrats on a great year mate and thanks a heap for all the advice you dish out.

WombatsFC · 17/08/2014 at 14:30

Gun team Dannyboy you should come close to top for this round even with the carnage

Itchy Nuts Pieman · 17/08/2014 at 18:15

If you could buy extra trades Wombats how much would you pay? It's been a learning year for me. I made some unnessary trades which would be so handy right now! My team Maltiebets in the donors is a chance for divvy 3. Hope i can get there, I'm right on the edge. Think your safe mate. Well played.

WombatsFC · 17/08/2014 at 20:07

I think just about everybody will be wishing for an extra trade after this round. I reckon $100k p/trade is a fair price.
          I'm pretty happy with how I went this is only my 3rd year and first time that I've paid attention to other clubs during preseason. If they had a pensioners division I reckon I'd go close to winning.

WombatsFC · 17/08/2014 at 10:30

Based of the round trend should we be expecting Fyffe, Mitchell and Boomer to pull out during the warmup?

dannyyboyy · 17/08/2014 at 13:57

Nah all 3 will play, they are all in my team and i hacked the system, remember?

WombatsFC · 17/08/2014 at 14:29

touche`

sob · 17/08/2014 at 11:31

dayne beams you cost me my supercaoch final dreams

Donavan · 17/08/2014 at 11:42

What a week, look like scoring 2500, took Buddy's score as VC. Huge scores from Gray, Zorko, Hanley and Rocky. Opponents all had JPK, some ran out of trades and had Bartel or StevieJ on field.

Next weeks opponent has JPK, Beams, Pendles, Bartel and Stevie J, doubt he would have traded on a week off. Interesting to see how many of those guys get up.

Itchy Nuts Pieman · 17/08/2014 at 18:31

Smashing it up Donavan. That would be a huge score this week.

TOM · 17/08/2014 at 16:53

Ward goes down!

carlashirley90 · 17/08/2014 at 17:59

people with no trades left like myself are stuffed now i had the week off looking at a prelim but that is not even a game now

beams
ward
steve johnson
maybe more on the way?

The Vampire · 17/08/2014 at 20:24

Awesome- a chick playing the game 🙂 but also feeling the pain of alot of effort during the year going down the drain 🙁

Well I had VC on JPK- he was gonna tear the Saints a new one but no. Ohh well, at least I had Pendles as C and he was gonna demolish the WCE… ahhh no.

Special mentions to Brendan Floggard, Dayne Beams, Suckling, Nick Dal Santo (uggphhh- oooops- i think I just threw up in my mouth), Bartel, SJ, Dustbin Martin, and Big Skin Flute playing-Meat-Trumpet-blowing-Tube-Steak-eatin-Shaft-piper Minson ( who has been in my team ALL year – get ya mind off the skin-flute and onto the ball you lazy flower)

Still in with a chance- its smaller than a midget on his knees but a chance none the less.

I'm guessin SJ is out again next week, same with Beams and possibly Pendles- JPK if he has done a hammy and with all that my chances of making the GF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A mate doesn't trade till round 7- discipline he calls it. Then he has 2 trades a week til seasons end. Hmmmm might try that. No point winning every season game to be Smoked by the cruel Mistress that is SC!!!!!!!!!!

Ouch! I just realised the pain I am in.

SC God- you are really the SC Devil. You have punished me with severe lashings this week- Ouch!

: (

Danners16 · 17/08/2014 at 19:39

Hey Jock I was wondering if you were going to do the finals podcast like last year end you had all the players playing crap in the bungalow and you blasted them. I believe it worked and I hope you do it again…

JB · 17/08/2014 at 19:58

2413 with Pavlich on the bench …

tys · 17/08/2014 at 21:50

Superocach need to refund us 2 trades after this disastrous round with injuries it's a joke.