Supercoach 2014 podcast

Click here to listen in

(Right click or option-click the link above and choose “Save As…” to download the MP3 file)

Genuine thanks from Jock, Crouching, Higgo and all the lads for helping to make sure that are able to keep serving our community and put in the hard yards to help make this joint rock!

If you have any dramas with playing the podcast, can you email me here: [email protected]

And remember – as discussed in the podcast – lets UNLEASH below with inner sanctum wisdoms (especially your monthly no-one-talk-him-crouchingone-say-him)!

Categories: Supercoach

Big Ben · 24/06/2014 at 21:14

You beauty Jock, just signed up for 6 months mate

Anthony · 24/06/2014 at 21:19

Love ya Jock

Jiles · 24/06/2014 at 21:25

You legend mate

jockreynolds · 24/06/2014 at 21:35

I love you blokes. Humbled by the support we're gettin here. Big Ben, Anthony, Jiles…. thanks you very much indeed lads.

Homeless Heroes · 24/06/2014 at 21:37

Just signed up for 6 months jock my boy. Was a pleasure!

Hazey · 24/06/2014 at 21:37

6 months of stimulation for the arousal curve sorted to help with the quiet times here up on East Timor!!!! Yyyyeeeeeaaaaewwwww!

jockreynolds · 24/06/2014 at 21:41

On East bloody Timor!! Hells bells Hazey! Thanks very much mate and rapt that you're in the inner sanctum! Seem to be a few jumping in… rapt!

Hazey · 24/06/2014 at 22:05

I’ll have to keep you blokes up to date if we get the local footy league back up n running here! There’s some cracking little players up here! A Come back in the fwd pocket at 36 years old,in 36 degrees n 137% humidity sounds achievable, right?

jockreynolds · 24/06/2014 at 21:48

Looking forward to getting everyones no-one-talk-him-crouching-one-say-him for this month. We'll have to think of a prize or something for whoever puts in the best call for the month. Anyone onboard with The Basted Chicken?

Peanuts · 24/06/2014 at 21:58

Loving this Jock – maybe a slot in the next donor podcast for winner?

Scott Thompson for me.

Cheers old mate

jockreynolds · 24/06/2014 at 22:00

YES. Yes. Peanuts thats a ripping idea son

Wheels · 25/06/2014 at 11:10

Harry TAYLOR.
    Had him all season
    Stain in the underpants
    But
    I have washed underpants
    with wash powder and nappysan
    now
    clean jocks
    Harry TAYLOR
    no-one-talk

Wheels · 25/06/2014 at 11:11

ps. donor podcast was awesome

jockreynolds · 25/06/2014 at 20:11

Cheers Wheels.. he's cheap as chips atm

@joehuddler · 24/06/2014 at 21:52

Just donated Jock, least I can do. Currently perched at my highest ever position, 498. I'll not lie, I'm scared. My nose has been bleeding a bit. I need the wisdom of the community to make me more robust of plum.

jockreynolds · 24/06/2014 at 22:00

Thats fantastic Joe and thanks for the donation mate. Important to keep playing your natural game and not crap your pants now. In through the nose. Out through the mouth,

Eefto · 24/06/2014 at 22:12

Donated to you Jock! Thanks for all the great work you do and this Special Podcast is just the cherry on top of an already large and delicious cake that you have created. I'll happily continue to donate to this community monthly to keep the great place going! Thanks Jock & co.

jockreynolds · 24/06/2014 at 22:13

Cheers Eeft – you're a good egg and we've enjoyed your input into the Thursday night pod mate

Chippa888 · 24/06/2014 at 22:14

Signed up for 6 months Jock old boy. Sitting at 1904 overall so far in only my second year at this capper and it’s all thanks to you and the team mate. Placed 15th in the donors leagus at this stage (Colvins Clangers). Love ya work mate.

jockreynolds · 24/06/2014 at 22:19

Gday there Colv – well done you are doing very srisply indeed mate. Tickled pink you've signed up to the inner sanctum son.

Azzman · 24/06/2014 at 22:27

Great stuff Jock! Can we download this in iTunes to listen to when we're on the road?

jockreynolds · 24/06/2014 at 22:32

Gday Azz – this from the technology man here:
    "It isnt linked to the normal podcast in iTunes, what you can do is click on the link and it will just play in your browser. Otherwise you could download it as a seperate file on your device"

Dave Ruddick · 24/06/2014 at 22:31

Great Podcast …where was Wayno? I nominate Callan Ward as my no-one talk him player…averaging 124 for last 5 weeks in only 6% of teams…keep in mind if an injury to one of your premo Mids late in the season… A great unique pick.

jockreynolds · 24/06/2014 at 22:34

Cheers Dancing – thanks for the support old mate! He's been bloody busy with Big Nuts lately – spending more and more time stuffin round together. We''ll make sure we get him in for the next one mate

Slug · 24/06/2014 at 22:42

Love it Jock 20 bucks well spent. Just to throw in my all time favourite quote by you knowledge is knowing that tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting tomato in a bloody fruit salad. You'd be crazy to pick these guys mentioned for crouching ones contest but my pick is Dylan Sheil

jockreynolds · 25/06/2014 at 20:12

Very true mate. Im glad you enjoyed my Tomato wisom. Dylan Shiel.. lock him in.

Robert · 24/06/2014 at 22:42

Quality podcast and glad to chip in – my pick is Nathan Hrovat.

Mathew · 24/06/2014 at 22:42

Great podcast jock loved every minute of it. Such great wisdom from all and think everyone will agree that we got our moneys worth
My pick for the no one say him pretend you buy him podcast dooner one month challenge is Steven Motlop. 1.16% of teams sticking to that 300K ish cash price at $378K and going left of field with a FWD but think he will do me proud. Coming into form of late and this month he will have a dream run I'm predicting he will be scoring 80-100 each week which for a FWD i think we would all love
Cheers for that mate

jockreynolds · 25/06/2014 at 20:13

Spose with Stokes in strife as well Motlops role could be very lucrative. Very nice POD points… interesting

Mathew · 26/06/2014 at 18:49

Haha jock i just saw Steven motlop has made an appearance in Flesh for fantasy Get him in
      Lets see how the man holds up

Kurt · 25/06/2014 at 01:07

Hello Jock. My no-one-talk-him-crouching-one-say-him for this month is Scott D Thompson from North. Owned by 3.44%, 129 last week, will average 105+ during the next month.

throttlefinger · 25/06/2014 at 02:35

Fantastic podcast, Jock, Higgo and Crotching1.

My team is swimming about a mile south of a hefty mound of whale shit. Taking lots of lumps. But there's more to be learned when you're down than up. And this podcast was like a pound of kale and a keg of pilsner. Delicious and nutritious!

Thanks for upping your podcast stamina. Well worth the donation.

Think my ripper of the week: the Sloane man. Less than 5% have him. Gonna go absolutely banshee on the Power.

jockreynolds · 25/06/2014 at 20:13

Cant believe only 5% have the bloke. Keeps getting the business done.

GarglesnarfFC · 25/06/2014 at 06:48

All signed up Jock! Looking forward to my drive to work more than usual.

Just realised Lynden Dunn is THE most expensive defender in the game! WTF!

jockreynolds · 25/06/2014 at 20:14

Beam me up Gargles. I'm in a world I no longer recognise.

throttlefinger · 25/06/2014 at 20:36

Traded him out when I saw Roos move him to forward. One of my many horrible moves this year, Gargle. Big lesson I learned this year is back your selections. Ugggh.

GarglesnarfFC · 26/06/2014 at 06:48

Ouch! Those ones hurt Throttle.

throttlefinger · 26/06/2014 at 06:52

Biggest reoccurring error. Biggest lesson as well.

David Bish · 25/06/2014 at 09:12

Monthly subscription jock mate. Looking forward to your wisdom

jockreynolds · 25/06/2014 at 20:14

Thanks very much David! Appreciate it very much

Sleet · 25/06/2014 at 10:15

Signed up and threw an extra fiver your way Jock. Get yourself a pie and coke.

My no-one-talk-him-crouching-one-say-him for this month is Adam Goodes. Don't know if he's left field enough but in only 0.77% of teams so I figure he qualifies.

jockreynolds · 25/06/2014 at 20:15

Goodesy!! I reckon this could be the no-one-talk-him-crouching-one-say-him that gets the biscuits. I'll e keeping tabs

Wattsieesq · 25/06/2014 at 12:27

Jock, I've already donated earlier this year, but stuff it. I'm happy to throw more coin your way. Great podcast and some significant nuggets of wisdom.

My pick is David Zaharakis.

jockreynolds · 25/06/2014 at 20:15

You;re a good egg mate. We thank you very much – absolutely chuffed

julz · 25/06/2014 at 13:56

Happy to donate to this wonderful site, the monthly podcast is just a bonus keep up the great work πŸ™‚

jockreynolds · 25/06/2014 at 20:15

Thank you julz. Appeciate it mate

Fabian · 25/06/2014 at 19:09

Jock Mate,
Any chance we are able to download this podcast as an Mp3?
Would love to be able to chuck this on the iPod to listen to on the way to work.

jockreynolds · 25/06/2014 at 20:16

Yeah had a few requests for this – I'll get the boy onto it

Fabian · 25/06/2014 at 21:23

Legend mate!

Fabian · 25/06/2014 at 21:28

Got it all sorted! Can't wait to hear the wisdom in the morn. I've improved a hell of a lot in the sc since finding the community at the start of last year so cheers to the awesome community.

medadsson · 25/06/2014 at 19:15

Great pearls of wisdom, the double fold! Been advocating 2 ply for years!!! Thanks for the site and the podcasts. My No one talk him, no one have him nomination is Lachie Neale – in just 476 teams. Perfect run home starting with Eagles this weekend.

jockreynolds · 25/06/2014 at 20:17

Nice POD med. Very nice run home. Can you believe some pricks only go the 3 ply? What kind of bloody wirld are living in where children cant find a grain of rice to eat but some pricks insist on wiping their arse with not only bleached and fluffy white toilet paper… but 3 bloody interweaved pieces of it. Unreal

WombatsFC · 26/06/2014 at 15:31

I agree Jock. But this is what happens when people live in apartments or have indoor dunnies. No longer can we just grab a handful of dry cooch that sneaked under the bottom boards of the thunder box and clean ourselves in the way that nature intended.

I submit Jed Adcock to Crouching's Challenge. Obviously the rules will grant me a X 1.5 on points due to selecting the most difficult position= def.

Phil · 27/06/2014 at 16:15

hopeso mate, top 200, but losing alot of patience in him

Roobarbian · 26/06/2014 at 00:14

Outstanding work lads. My nomination is Anthony Morabito. Its only a matter of time and may get the vest week one but will go bang!!

Azmataz · 26/06/2014 at 07:36

Marvellous podcast there boys. Some bloody good wisdom there. I'm going Nick Reiwoldt for the Crouching Comp. He loves playing the Tigers and is about to go Nuts. Only $360k. Welcome!

ben · 26/06/2014 at 19:13

trent mckenzie !!, starting to turn his form around

@joehuddler · 26/06/2014 at 19:47

An oldie but a goodie, I reckon Nick Dal Santo could come home strong. Reckon more midfield time when it gets to the business end, and have a look at Norths run home!

Lekdog · 26/06/2014 at 20:23

Just signed up jock, looking forward to feasting the ears on this one.