Supercoach 2014

Critical weekend of the season.

This is where your opponents will go to sleep. They’ll get lazy. They’ll lapse in concentration. They’ll feel as if this is the part of the season where its time to just slip into cruise mode and go through the motions.

But if you’ve been around this joint a while you’ll know that NOW is to the time to STRIKE. NOW is the time to unleash hell. Now is the time to grind your opponents into a fine dust.

Enjoy this week’s Thursday Community Night podcast community

peter pan artichoke · 12/06/2014 at 21:36

def: simpson, bartel, mcveigh, hibberd, enright, hurn. (georgio, clurey)
mid: ablett, pendles, beams, selwood, libba, sloane, tyson, k mitchell (crouch, acres)
ruck: sandi, mcevo (derickx, thurlow)
fwd: zorko, roughy, dangerfield, gray, fasolo, higgins (shenton, lloyd)
that is my current team. Trades this week
fasolo to martin (brings in the Stefan martin and thurlow ruck swing set) leaves me with 92k in the bank
and then Tyson to who? Can get anyone from def/mid/fwd I have about 570k
will have 12 trades left.
I chose not to bring steven Johnson (one for you jock) in because I would have 4 cats players
thinking about swining mcveigh to the mid then trading Tyson to hanley to make some cash and get a good player thoughts?

Matt · 12/06/2014 at 23:26

Brilliant thoughts, maybe bring in d.swallow or parker to open swing sets if not griffen is stil cheap and nat fyfe is 572k

LukTon · 12/06/2014 at 21:42

9 trade left, do i pull the pin on McEvoy and make a little cash on Naitanui?

Geez I'm in some desperate need of advice on this one! For context, I'm one spot away from full premo but will require two more trades to fill the last spot. If I trade Big Boy to Dog Dog, then the one up – one down to fill my last spot, I'll have six trades to cover injuries.

WHAT TO DO, WHAT TO DO! Advice?

jockreynolds · 12/06/2014 at 21:45

How are you there Luk? I reckon if you're only one away from full premo.. you're in a good position.. only 9 trades left.. cool your heels this week and save your trades. When the injuries come they will come like a savage tidal wave mate

LukTon · 12/06/2014 at 22:18

Cheers Jock, thanks for the reply

Also, just wanted to take a second to say we all love your consistently high level of effort on this site mate. We know you must put in a lot of blood, sweat and tears for (at the moment) relatively little financial reward, yet we genuinely appreciate it even more knowing that is the case, and we're all behind you in chipping in what we can during your rise up the media/fantasy ladder. Thanks for everything Supercoach Jock and the boys!

On your advice – cash is a hard thing to come by this year, as we're all aware. I have the future mindset to bring in Robbie Gray in a couple of weeks once Impey and Shenton have fully matured, and I worry that I may not have enough money later to bring in a ruck premo if Big Boi continues the way he does. But my goodness, is it hard to go against the advice of the Father of Fantasy!

Needless to say, tonight will be a sleepless night, but I'm leaning towards your option Mr. Jock!

jockreynolds · 12/06/2014 at 22:23

You're a good egg mate – comments like that keep me and the lads going and we really appreciate it mate. The effort is worth it – love this joint. You're not a lone ranger with a sleepless Thursday night ahead of trade time! I know you'll make the right decision whatever that might be

Mark · 12/06/2014 at 21:44

Hey fellas I'm a bit stuck this week.
My first trade is going to be Watson>Sloane which will leave me with 100k. Should my second trade be sideways trading Adcock to a premium or downgrading Taylor, Cutler or Hartung … Help!!!!!!!!

jockreynolds · 12/06/2014 at 21:48

Gday Marc. Like your Watson>Sloane trade, the rest depends a bit on where youre at with trades and structure, but I'd feel pretty comfortable using the $100K on upgrading Adcock… anyone looking at Paul Duffield? 109 followed by a 130 last week, negative breakeven

Kev · 12/06/2014 at 21:51

Downgrade to….? Bubble options out there this week are O'Brien (HUGE sub risk) or McGovern maybe? Wouldn't want him on the field. Morabito is bashing down the door, might be worth waiting.

Hold Adcock, trade to improve your team. Not trade one problem to another

Max · 12/06/2014 at 21:45

Is it worth holding Hartung this week and skipping on O'Brien and Mcgovern and waiting a few weeks for a better js player or pull the plug this week

jockreynolds · 12/06/2014 at 21:49

Hi mate – I dont reckon ther'll be much more on the horizon in terms of rookie action. Depends on your other priorities though about what to do with Hartung. He'll be out for 4 or 5.. but probably longer with Hawthorns depth

Yoda · 12/06/2014 at 21:46

Best midfielder under 527k? Parker or Swallow for swing sets or is it worth picking a genuine midfielder like Mundy or Swan…
Cheers

dogsman1423 · 12/06/2014 at 21:49

Hey fellas wondering who to trade out, (out) of SDT or Adcock

Hazey · 12/06/2014 at 22:21

I’m holding with SDT for now n hoping his form improves with Norths lighter run home. Luxury upgrade only if you’ve got yr other areas sorted.

Remy · 12/06/2014 at 21:50

Hi everyone.
I have some defense troubles which need sorting.
I have Bews on my field with no cover… I was considering trading Cotchin down to Beams to generate enough cash to upgrade Bews.
However some people have said that that's not a wise choice.
What should I do community?
Def: Suckling, McVeigh, Hibberd, Hanley, Kolodjashnij, Bews (Cutler, Fuller)
(Mid: Ward, Pendles, Beams, Douglas, Mundy, Dal Santo, Ablett, Cotchin (Shenton, Morabito)

Mathew · 12/06/2014 at 22:19

How about upgrading him without downgrading cotchin? Depending on your trades and $$$
    If you have under 10 trades and need a win this week look at your best upgrade for bews
    If you have over 10 trades it could be a decent option but i would go someone cheeper then beams
    Good luck

Mathew · 12/06/2014 at 22:20

Sorry i mean cutler.. Could you upgrade him?

Remy · 12/06/2014 at 22:22

I have 15 trades

Remy · 12/06/2014 at 22:23

I just liked the look of Beams on the weekend, shades of his brother.

Remy · 12/06/2014 at 22:40

Will O'Brien get the vest though???
          He is a good prospect

oliverfisher · 12/06/2014 at 21:53

11 trades left, thinking of going Tyson to Swallow and downgrading lloyd to mcgovern and then bring in Ablett for Shuey next week and downgrade derickx.

Kev · 13/06/2014 at 11:22

If that leaves your team full premo with 7 trades left you're in a good spot

Scano · 12/06/2014 at 21:56

Hibberd or Hanley ?

Malceski or Simpson ?

Should we hold Langdon or trade?

Matt · 12/06/2014 at 23:34

Hanley and Malceski have hit their low and on the way up. I see langdon as a keeper until he brings up a sub par score than he should go

Scano · 12/06/2014 at 22:02

Hey Jock ! When should the podcast of this be up?

jockreynolds · 12/06/2014 at 22:08

Gday there Scano – just click the player thing at the top of the page to listen mate, otherwise should be up on the iTunes by now

Scano · 12/06/2014 at 22:14

Haha cheers ! Just easier to listen to as a podcast when I’m walking to footy training 🙂

jockreynolds · 12/06/2014 at 22:27

no worries at all Scano. Go hard at training mate – perfect practice makes perfect son

Brandon2416 · 12/06/2014 at 22:02

Hi community,
Going for the league win and am in 1st place by a win.
My team is :
Def: Swallow,Simpson,Bartel,Burgoyne,Enright, Mcveigh (Gardiner, Vandeleur)
Mid: Ablett, Pendles, Beams, Selwood, Watson, Dal Santo, Murphy, Shenton ( Hartung, Roberston)
Ruck: Sandi, Jacobs (Derickx, Currie)
Fwd: Dangerfield, Parker, Martin,Zorko,Dahlhaus,Franklin (Ambrose, Lloyd)
11 trades and 198k in the bank.

OPTION 1: Thinking of going Watson to Gray because in the next few weeks i will be upgrading shenton and want a DPP MID/FWD

OPTION 2: Watson to any mid I don't have

Kev · 13/06/2014 at 11:26

Option 1. Gray has midfield output anyway so having him in the guts for 1 or 2 weeks won't be an issue.

Your team is looking good!

Gab · 12/06/2014 at 22:04

Luke shuey ?

Dejong · 12/06/2014 at 22:20

probably not gab, wouldnt look at wasting trades, go straight to premium hood champ!!!

wog · 12/06/2014 at 23:00

yeah thats what i was thinking, but reckon he has something to give the struggling team like "MAGOOS"

peter pan artichoke · 12/06/2014 at 22:07

and then Tyson to who? Can get anyone from def/mid/fwd I have about 570k
will have 12 trades left.

James · 12/06/2014 at 22:09

Hi Community,

How does a Tyson to Ward and Acres to Jayden Hunt sound?
This opens up my mid/defense swing plus Acres is still out for another 3 weeks. Have Shenton as bench coverage in mid as well who should play out the year.

Thoughts???

Matt · 12/06/2014 at 23:36

Tyson to Ward brings in another keeper. But the JS of Jayden Hunt could depend on how he plays this week.

Mathew · 12/06/2014 at 22:15

What do people think of McGovan?
Ive copped fasolos crap game waited for him to come back and give me big scores and he plays crap gets subbed and dropped.. This would help me upgrade to an unltra premo next week which will be much needed as im playing a good opponent
Thoughts?

Matt · 12/06/2014 at 22:17

What to do i have 8 trades and Rookies such as
Georgiou, cutler, hartung, acres, king, cameron…..

LJB · 12/06/2014 at 22:25

Ur Squirrel gripped and someone is givin them a good squeeze mate. Your in trouble but think you need to hold on the trade button for a few wks mate. Trades will win u games in the finals

Hazey · 12/06/2014 at 22:29

Cameron is thought to only be a 1 wkbinjury. If u have a full team on field, with nothing on the horizon I would be holding for a couple to see if anyone pops up soon.

matt · 12/06/2014 at 23:06

yeah was thinking just holding, then see if anyone is a late out, having only 2 rookies on the field the rest premium or close to is pretty good, and who to play out of ambrose or shenton

Hazey · 12/06/2014 at 23:14

I’m throwing Shenton on. I like his wild man hairy beard faced approach!

LJB · 12/06/2014 at 22:18

Trading Watson to zorko -14 break even and duel position player and pocketing some cash. thoughts?
Or do we go a straight swap to Fife with a much higher break even but better more reliable scoring?
Cheers

Hazey · 12/06/2014 at 22:23

Damn McDonut’s finally gotta go I think so I can avoid the 0. Shenton to fwds n Swallow for Polec. Leaves me with $90k to try and get Parker and or Robbie and or Boomer to finish off the team.

Pre trades The 2Girl Walrus lines up like this;

Simpson, McVeigh, Swallow, Bartel, SDT, Mackie, Cutler, McD

Ablett, Selwood, Beams, Pendles, Griffen, Polec, Goddard, Barlow, Acres, Shenton,

NicNat, Sandi, Derickx, Currie

Danger, Pav, Zorko, Martin, Ambrose, Cameron, Lloyd, McDonough

12 trades & $20k. Thoughts, advice and prayers all welcome 🙂

LukTon · 12/06/2014 at 22:48

My thought – McDonut – genious nickname haha!

Regarding your team, I'd be looking to move on one of the tiger boys, and yeah mcdonut is the one – Lloyd couldn't be far away from getting another game taking in to account the way they're travelling!

Love the amount of trades you have mate! what about in addition to your trade, use the money to get Hanley for either SDT or Mackie – I reckon theres around 20 – 30 points per round to be made right there as well! Having another DPP couldn't hurt either! However, this is a bit of a low priority trade – the players you have are certainly capable of scoring well and will be warm bodies for the rest of the season.

Just throwing in suggestive options for you mate for the sake of it though, and I think you're well poised for a great end to the year.

Schnook · 12/06/2014 at 23:29

I would consider trade McDoughnil out swap Shenton forward bring in J Hunt (mid/def) Melb non player but very handy swing player with your solid defense. Trade Polec to A. Swallow. This should leave a little more in the kitty for next upgrades. Hunt would need miracle to play this year, but i think that even with twelve trades left it opens great flexibility with in your team & better cash generation.

Pots · 12/06/2014 at 22:29

Have $240K and 11 trades so looking at:
Hartung to Wingard (and move Shenton to MID bench)
L. Taylor to Steven Johnson (no MID bench cover)

Suggestions?

Wattsieesq · 13/06/2014 at 10:28

I'd get rid of Hartung first. SJ will probably drop further after this week.

Dutch Life · 12/06/2014 at 22:47

My trades this week will be:

Watson> Ward

Hallahan> Obrien

This will leave me with 330,000 odd in the warchest,

And 7 trades…

Thoughts community, cheers.

By the way, would just like to say, yet again another fantastic podcast jock,

keep up the great work, the whole community appreciates it.

Thanks Jock

Mungos Men · 13/06/2014 at 09:31

Sounds like a good set up for the coming weeks, maybe look to beams JS is good and will not be sub affected, should be priced around 350k in lead up to finals easy to upgrade to premo…

Kenny Powers · 12/06/2014 at 22:50

McEvoy out for Nic Nat and a bit of cash or …
Currie out for S Martin with Big Boy to the bench allowing me to use the emergency loophole when he returns ..
Thanks community

Tommy · 12/06/2014 at 23:11

Hey jock, thoughts on big boy? Trade or hold? 13 trades left

Daniel · 12/06/2014 at 23:31

Ibbotson has shoulders like bags of twisties. Injury risk.

markstar9 · 12/06/2014 at 23:38

Hey Jock!
Majak is out and no currie for Nth Melb this week….Goldy at $470k is $100+k cheaper than the start of the season, and first game as sole ruck! Following 166 might've hit a bit of form like the big dish as well! Any thoughts or wisdoms?

jockreynolds · 13/06/2014 at 08:43

I'm thinking that's very significant mate

Stevie G · 13/06/2014 at 05:01

heppel is ranked 4th in disposal along with prestia this year. Good trade for watson i reckon.

Garglesnarf FC · 13/06/2014 at 08:42

I would now consider trading IN bombers players as very risky.

With the ASADA stuff blowing up in such a specific and personal manner for many of the players, there is now a pretty significant distraction to deal with. If they get well beaten from here then the Bombers overall share of points will drop meaning their players will score propertionally lower than current averages.

Given the wealth of other alternatives I would avoid Heppell.

Matty · 13/06/2014 at 12:30

Better options then heppell, but i have him and gets 90-110 most weeks

Nokky · 13/06/2014 at 18:50

Won't Heppell get the best opposition tagger now that Jobe's gone?

GarglesnarfFC · 13/06/2014 at 06:33

Looking forward to listening Jock & community. Will help make my drive to work much more entertaining.

throttlefinger · 13/06/2014 at 07:17

Hello community. Considering making a move to downgrade Sandi for Martin then upgrading Billings for Dixon. Have Mummy and NicNat in my rucks and looping each week is driving me a bit bonkers. Plus this will give me some DPP and coverage for finals time.

Brains or bollocks?

wes · 13/06/2014 at 07:41

You already have Mummy and nic Nat in rucks as well as Sandi on bench?
    Why are you not having Sandi and Mummy and doing nicnat into martin? Sandi's been going well – and you should still be able to do billings into Dixon.
    DPP coverage for finals is great move.

throttlefinger · 13/06/2014 at 07:50

Hey Wes. Had Sandi and Mummy from the get. Brought NicNat when his price was low and Mummy out. Sandi will be rested soon. Not a matter of if. NicNat is hitting his stride and has low mileage on the odometer. Plus Cox out means solo ruckage.

Garglesnarf FC · 13/06/2014 at 08:26

Hi Throttle! Not sure that spending that many trades on rucks is a wise move. You have 3 now so you have cover, buying two more now just seems like crazytalk! (apologies Crouching)

The other issue I see with it is just how much money you have invested on the bench scoring you a zero each week, and using two trades to keep the same problem just doesnt seem very clever IMO.

If you have any other areas to focus on, I would focus on them, and make your team BETTER not just different.

throttlefinger · 13/06/2014 at 08:56

Hey Gargles! Well, it's basically to make my team better, as it is the only way to upgrade Billings. F6 is my weak area right now. Can't have him along with Cameron and Lennon. Most immediate need by far.

And can't see the Sandi train getting any better from this point on. The value probably won't get too much higher. And can sense he's going to get rested during their easy run home. Why not cull him and reap the rewards from bringing him at a cheap price. Plus gaining a DPP in Martin adds a little more flexibility which is extra insurance. Not a bad thing to have, agree?

Garglesnarf FC · 13/06/2014 at 09:28

Sure Throttle, I get the flexibility part, but you already have cover for when Sandi gets rested. You dont need flexibility.

If you are really keen then just trade Billings to Martin, & Sandi to Thurlow for the $400k cash grab. Then you get cash, cover, and flexibility.

Then that $400k can go on buying you some serious premiums next week, which will be on the field rather than the bench.

throttlefinger · 13/06/2014 at 09:38

Very good suggestion, my man.

My point is really around not keeping Billings, Cameron and Lennon. That's a black hole. Need a solid F6. Billings is the weakest of the three.

HouseofDarsh · 13/06/2014 at 16:25

End up trading in Tippett last week mate? Had that awful feeling he was due for an injury haha

throttlefinger · 13/06/2014 at 17:26

Ha! Nope. Weird rash developed on my knees. Took it as a sign to not trade him in. Went Buddy instead.

Tom · 13/06/2014 at 07:23

Is fyfe going to get rested?

supertroopers · 13/06/2014 at 07:33

downgrading matt crouch to zac o’brien to free up some cash
upgrading higgins to robbie gray.
or should i save some cash and go with luke parker who has been ultra consistent?

Tom · 13/06/2014 at 08:18

Parker has been solid all season. Is obrien going to sit on your bench on on your field becuase he is likely to be the sub vest

Supertroopers · 13/06/2014 at 09:54

On the bench with acres. I have Shelton on the field who will be upgraded to stevie j in the next fortnight

Tom · 13/06/2014 at 08:24

Hi guys this is my team so far, I have 10 trades left.
backs: swallow, bartel, hanley, burogoyne, hurn, langdon, (gerogio, cutler).
mids: Ablett, pendles, beams, rockliff, selwood, watson, kane mitchell (hartung, acres)
rucks: sandi mumford (derickx, thurlow)
fwds: danger, martin, zorko, parker, fasolo, shenton (cameron, llyod)

Was thinking of going langdon to malceski and Watson to whover i can afford have 100k

Garglesnarf FC · 13/06/2014 at 08:37

Wait until the team sheet at 5:30 as either or both of Langdon & Fasolo could be out, which might change your plans a little.

john snow · 13/06/2014 at 12:03

If Langdons out, Malceski loos the goods

Garglesnarf FC · 13/06/2014 at 08:33

Just a quick comment, the podcast mentioned that Fasolo is out. He isn’t…yet, but he is on an extended bench with Langdon and Broomhead. Broomhead could well get the nod ahead of him, so watch the updated sheets at 5:30pm this evening.

SuperCyril · 13/06/2014 at 08:35

Hi guys,
I can't decide who to get rid of out of Fasolo and Higgins…downgrading to S.Martin
WB vs Collingwood
Higgins BE 100 Ave 84
Fasolo BE 76 Ave 74
Thoughts?

BCHawks · 13/06/2014 at 09:08

fasolo

john snow · 13/06/2014 at 12:04

Fasolo, I'm sending him west this week…..

BCHawks · 13/06/2014 at 09:08

I am looking at bringing in S.Martin this week and I will play him on field this week and then next week he will become my ruck/forward cover as I will be upgrading P.Ambrose to a premium forward. Will S.Martin provide solid bench cover or am I wasting a trade getting him in?

Beady Eye · 13/06/2014 at 09:32

I'm bringing him in as my F6 next week to swap with Thurlow on the ruck bench as needed.

Should be valuable cover if the Human Tree cops a rest/injury.

BCHawks · 13/06/2014 at 10:14

thanks.

Garglesnarf FC · 13/06/2014 at 09:33

Considering the same thing BCH.

The possible concerns I have with Martin are;

A) Has apparrently had 3 hamstring injuries this year
    & B) Will Luenberger take his spot in 5-6 weeks?

I am banking on Luey not coming back this year, bu those hammy’s are a worry. Will likely take the punt on him anyway.

BCHawks · 13/06/2014 at 10:14

thanks mate, I didn't know that he had the hammy problems but will have to take the risk.

john snow · 13/06/2014 at 12:07

I'm going to bring him in, probably play him on my forwards bench. Have Thurlow in my rucks giving me that swing option. Gives me the chance to trade Derrickx to a bargain basement rookie for a cash grab. Pyke is back so his influence wont be as great.

HouseofDarsh · 13/06/2014 at 16:42

You know nothing (Jon Snow) haha Derickx will probs be probs be pushed out once Tippett and Pyke are playing together

Cameron · 13/06/2014 at 09:33

Which option should i do?

A) Watson to Stevie J and Langdon to Hibberd
or
B) Watson to A.Swallow and Langdon to D.Swallow

Cameron · 13/06/2014 at 09:40

or C) Watson to Stevie J and Suckling to D.Swallow

BigM · 13/06/2014 at 10:20

Like others, my first move will be to trade the injured Watson for Sloandod

But I still have another doughnut to fix, so out gose Hartung

(To free up some cash) which Rookie to choose?

O’Brien or McGovern

Which do you think might have the best job security going forward

& maybe seeing out the season on the bench?

MaxiMayhem · 13/06/2014 at 11:24

mcgovern looked ready made against the hawks last week… i'm looking at him this week.

Porcelain · 13/06/2014 at 14:04

What is McGoverns JS like ?
      Why did he miss those 5-6 weeks between his first and second games ?

MaxiMayhem · 13/06/2014 at 11:03

Another fine cast from Flapping Tarp studios!

Your thoughts on my team at this late stage would be greatly appreciated, community. I have 8 trades and a measly 50k in the chest… it's ablett time for my boys…

DEF: swallow, mcveigh, bartel, burgoyne, suckling, (hanley, langdon, bews)
MID: rockliff, beams, selwood, murphy, cotchin, goddard, tyson, taylor (hartung, acres)
RUC: sandilands, naitanui (derrickx, currie)
FWD: danger, martin, zorko, dahlhaus, wingard, shenton (lloyd, cameron)

I'm thinking:
1. cotchin/tyson, taylor – for – ablett, mcgovern (shenton dpp)

2. cotchin/tyson, taylor – for – ablett, some cheap defender goes here (langdon dpp)

Dos22 · 13/06/2014 at 11:27

Morning community and happy Friday!

A massive round of applause for Jock and the boys what a wealth of information you provide us on a weekly basis!! Thanks for the tireless effort lads it is much appreciated!

I am hoping someone can suggest what is best trade wise this week. I am currently ranked inside top 3k.
My team is:

K. Simpson, D. Swallow, J. McVeigh, J. Bartel, M. Hibberd, M. Suckling (Langford, Cutler)

G. Ablett, S. Pendlebury, D. Beams, J. Selwood, T. Liberatore, O. Wines, N. Fyfe, C. Shenton (Michie, Acres)

A. Sandilands, S. Mumford (Derrickx, King)

P. Dangerfield, L. Parker, D. Martin, D. Zorko, S. Higgins, A. Fasolo (Ambrose, Cameron)

I want Callan Ward badly.

Do I

A – Trade Suckling to 102k spud & Fasolo to Ward (Swing Shenton FWD) leaving me with a donut this week in DEF but UG Langford to Malceski next week

or

B – Trade Suckling to Malceski and Fasolo to Spina(102k) then next week DG langford to a 102k spud and UG Ambrose to Ward??

Please help

Mozz · 13/06/2014 at 13:59

i'm liking the sound of option B this week. Being in the top 3k, you really don't to have a 0 on the field.
    Go with B

Dos22 · 13/06/2014 at 14:34

Thanks Mozz.
      I tend to agree. Donuts are much better at lunch!

Cheers

john snow · 13/06/2014 at 12:34

Who are peoples best and worst trade for the season

My worst- Nick Reiwoldt for $585K or Bews a few weeks back
Best- Dom Tyson

Worst starter- Savage. Didn't fire a shot. Looked good at hawks with limited opportunites
Best starter- Sandi, Polec, good old gary for captaincy….

HouseofDarsh · 13/06/2014 at 16:32

Worst trade in: Cale Hooker R6
    Best: Swallow/Gray R3

Worst Starter: TMitchell
    Best: JPK

HouseofDarsh · 13/06/2014 at 16:33

Savage was such a tease hahaha

Gary · 13/06/2014 at 14:31

Hey everyone i need a defender at about 425 thousand and the best options seem to be jaensch, robert murphy and cale hooker who are all averaging about 90

Help please ??

Dos22 · 13/06/2014 at 14:41

Jaensch for mine Gaz

Gary · 13/06/2014 at 17:32

Thanks mate

Andrew · 13/06/2014 at 15:10

Need some cash to allow me to trade Watson for Pendles.

Currently have Sandi, Ryder, Dericks and Currie in ruck.

a) Downgrade Dericks to 102K player and further use this money to upgrade my last premo next week
b) Keep derricks for now and go Ryder to Nic Nat, Goldy or Lobbe.

Playing for rankings and worried that Ryder isn't going to bounce back with this extra controversy.

Turls · 13/06/2014 at 17:40

Michael Johnson – hold or trade out? How longs' he out for? Little defensive coverage, so pull the pin on him?

James · 13/06/2014 at 19:37

Ben Mcevoy for Nic Nat??

buy junk cars atlanta Ga · 15/06/2014 at 06:55

Remember the time Sandra Bullock nearly crashed into that house as a
result of drunk driving. MRI- is the acronym for
Magnetic Resonance Imaging. Most of us know we have too much stuff lying around.

top acne treatment for oily skin · 16/06/2014 at 21:29

When an excess of sebum may released due to excess
of oil in a bowl, then add 1/4 cup of honey with few drops of any
essential oil to your face gently. Tight clothing have a tendency to
line acne treatments and wrinkle far quicker and earlier on than someone with exceptionally
oily skin. One is incision, elevation then closure.
The replacement graft heals in about five to seven days before their period.

nucolonpros.com · 17/06/2014 at 18:09

Good day! I could have sworn I’ve visited your blog before but after looking at some of the posts

I realized it’s new to me. Anyhow, I’m definitely pleased I found it and I’ll be

book-marking it and checking back frequently!

Visit my blog nucolonpros.com

Slim Cleanse · 17/06/2014 at 21:17

I’m amazed, I must say. Seldom do I encounter a blog that’s both equally
educative and entertaining, and without a doubt, you’ve hit
the nail on the head. The problem is something that too few folks are speaking intelligently about.

Now i’m very happy I came across this in my hunt for something regarding this.

My blog post; Slim Cleanse

telemarketing services · 21/06/2014 at 21:57

Such strategies include purchase advertising, search engines,
aand bulletin boards. Age-old tips about how to use the phone still apply.
They need more than just identifying the neeed of a potential client.

zip line cable diameter · 26/06/2014 at 20:30

Hello, its pleasant post concerning media print, we all be
aware of media is a impressive source of facts.

Jeana · 30/06/2014 at 07:31

Hello There. I discovered your blog using msn. This is a

very neatly written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and

return to learn extra of your helpful information. Thanks for the post.

I will definitely comeback.

Alexiaray.Com · 08/07/2014 at 12:37

Hello it’s me, I am also visiting this website regularly,
this website is in fact fastidious and the viewers are in fact sharing fastidious thoughts.

my web blog Colon Flush, Alexiaray.Com,

Janelle · 18/07/2014 at 20:43

Some of the extremely impressive savings have an Invicta Women’s 12834 Pro Diver Silver Dial Crystal accented watch discounted

from $795. If you acquisition harder to analysis 1 in the advanced selection, you are able to yield benefit of their categories for

quickly search. Many watchmakers look at this convention as being a sign in the strength of the industry.

Nancee · 26/07/2014 at 08:04

If you feel satisfied by the answers your prospective Los Angeles injury attorney gives you,

go ahead and hire them as your attorney. You have to look for a

law firm that offers you unique attention that you deserve.

It is also possible for people to request information about the success rate of the attorney in handling cases related to car accidents.

Feel free to surf to my page … http://www.youtube.com; Nancee,

chicago personal injury lawyer · 06/08/2014 at 15:25

Though much is made of thhe millions of accident victims who sue the people who caused their injuries, the fact remains
that millions of other victims never even attemplt to receive the compensation to which they
are entitled. =You should take photographs of the injuries
because photos can be additional support too prove severity of the accident.
Thhese attorneys also help to prepare documents
before they are submitted to the court.