Jock Reynolds - The Father of FantasyGday Community.

It’s no secret that we are bloody proud of this joint. We have assembled a community that we are so rapt and proud of.

The spirit of camaraderie – of positive and constructive fellowship – of equality for every human that visits these internet pages is something that we do not take for granted. It’s something we cherish.

We want to get better folks. And this week we’re asking for your help. Clicking the link below and filling out our 2014 Community Service will not only give us a good feel for where we’re at… but critically where we might be able to head into the future.

We want to make absolutely sure that this joint is here for many many years to come – and by completing ย this survey you will help us chart a course towards a better more sustainable community who dances to nobody else’s drum but our own communities.

Click here to complete the Jock Reynolds 2014 Community Survey

Your Eyes Will Be Glued To This Site This Round:

PODCAST – End Of Bye Rounds PARTY

Tight Arse Tuesday – Round 11

Round 11 Prices and Breakevens

Round 11 Supercoach Scouting Report

scano · 28/05/2014 at 21:08

If i had a job i'd definately chip in ๐Ÿ˜‰

Josh · 29/05/2014 at 15:57

Same with me ๐Ÿ™‚

canman1306 · 28/05/2014 at 21:09

All the Community should try do this survey!

throttlefinger · 28/05/2014 at 22:19

For sure. Can make something great into something extraordinary.

Dools · 29/05/2014 at 06:43

Well Said T/Finger.
      This is our oppertunity to help ourselves to tailor what we want from Jock & the Crew

@TG_Footy_Tragic · 28/05/2014 at 21:10

Done old mate!

Looking forward to the JR Community Supercoach Draft Premier League opening up next year!

You heard it from me first!

You guys are interested in this right?

Right?

MightyDonsFC · 28/05/2014 at 21:14

Sounds grouse

scano · 28/05/2014 at 21:14

can someone explain what a draft league is?

MightyDonsFC · 28/05/2014 at 21:20

Like the afl draft, at the start of the supercoach season say I had pick 1, you had 2 and jock had 3 you could select any player that hasn't been chosen. For example I'd go Gary Ablett for my pick, you'd probably go with scott pendlebury and jock might go with nathan fyfe. You can also trade players with other people throughout the year and pick up free agents (players that haven't been drafted) along the way. Also, there is no salary cap!

scano · 29/05/2014 at 07:51

Cheers

@TG_Footy_Tragic · 28/05/2014 at 21:20

Think of the end of year draft.

each of the 8-18 teams ion the "draft" pick, until all teams are full.

i.e. 1 Gary Ablett in the league. 1 Pendles. 1 Joel Selwood. etc.

MightyDonsFC · 28/05/2014 at 21:15

How Jarrad Jansen hasn't made his debut yet for Geelong is beyond me

Captain joc · 29/05/2014 at 13:10

Can’t wait to see him

MightyDonsFC · 28/05/2014 at 21:17

And that Titch can't get a game!

Itchy Nuts Pieman · 28/05/2014 at 21:18

Complete the survey peoples. Lets build a better community! Even though its awesome already. Keep up the awesome work boys!!!

MightyDonsFC · 28/05/2014 at 21:22

Just needs an article dedicated to rookies each round and the site would be perfect!

Garglesnarf FC · 29/05/2014 at 09:28

Brandon2416 · 28/05/2014 at 21:29

who should i trade out for bews langdon or enright

Kev · 29/05/2014 at 12:01

Langdon. Not a keeper and while Fas is running around, Langdon won't be pumping out those 100+ scores

john snow · 28/05/2014 at 21:36

It won't allow me to complete the survey. Says its not live?

I agree that more time could be spent on rookies. It's a great site though Jock.

The_Darwin_Ducks · 28/05/2014 at 21:41

Same here

jockreynolds · 28/05/2014 at 21:42

Should be sorted now lads sorry bout that

The_Darwin_Ducks · 28/05/2014 at 21:59

All good now just done it!
      Forgot to add but maybe a Thursday night podcast a little earlier than 10 especially when the Thursday night foot is on like tomorrow night

Al .J · 28/05/2014 at 21:46

hey guys, if theres anyone who can work out BE's can you help me out.
What will pendleburys price be next week if he scores say 135.
Cheers

jockreynolds · 28/05/2014 at 21:47

Have a squiz here mate: http://www.jockreynolds.com.au/2014/05/27/prices-

OldOcker · 29/05/2014 at 16:39

I filled out the survey last night and have realized over the last 2 days that my comments are not showing (Although they appear to be) and I have not been able to get a response via email.
      So I have had to open another account.
      I spent 4 hours answering questions the other day and not one is posted. N0 bugs or virus in my system have scanned all and is clean.
      Have I been banned for some reason?

Ocker.

OldOcker · 29/05/2014 at 15:58

Pendles will go up about $15,000 and new B/E would be about 100.

Matt · 28/05/2014 at 21:55

Awesome Jock just finished the survey, the only thing i wanted to change is if you swapped higgo and crouching from the sunday nigt podcast to the thursday night podcast.
Any thoughts community?

Frank · 28/05/2014 at 22:03

Done! Speaking for myself I would pay to get a monthly premium podcast episode, the boys provide plenty of value so I'd be willing to pay for it (and yes I am a donor!) Also what about some merchandise? I'd go to the footy in my Jock Reynolds beanie if I could. Probably download a few ring-tones too (" I trade ass off! BANG BANG!"). Then there's the full set of action figures, the matching pillow case/bed spread set, the stubbie holder…

jockreynolds · 28/05/2014 at 22:04

A Jock Reynolds beanie…. yes. YES

Dools · 29/05/2014 at 06:55

Brilliant Frank, scarves and footys – I’m in

Dools · 29/05/2014 at 06:56

Hey Jock Comuter and Next G device what stubby coolers in the merchandising dept.

Derek · 29/05/2014 at 10:50

Bobble heads!

Tom · 28/05/2014 at 22:15

Video podcasts anyone??

George · 30/05/2014 at 16:02

Yeah, like last year. They were bloody good!

Jottie · 28/05/2014 at 22:32

Love this community! Thank you for the opportunity too chuck my 2 cents in jock & co. Appreciate it !

jockreynolds · 29/05/2014 at 22:54

Welcome Jottie.. thanks for completing it mate

BlueBallsFC · 28/05/2014 at 22:36

Done the thing jocko, more articles on POD's was all I had to add, there's a few good ones at the mo, Brad Ebert, into my team this week. Boom

Jye · 28/05/2014 at 23:17

Done! Agree with MightyDons above, an article on rookies weekly would be fantastic.

jockreynolds · 29/05/2014 at 22:55

Yep. I reckon that's a good idea Jye. We'll have to get that to happen I reckon

medadsson · 28/05/2014 at 23:28

Done, thanks to all. Not sure if it was subliminal but found myself in a semi autonomous state making this years donation after completing survey ๐Ÿ™‚ PS: Hope Higgo gets his lady in that parallel universe … sounds like he'd had a few too many quarks.

Wattsieesq · 29/05/2014 at 00:25

Donesky. Cheers Jock

Avzmo · 29/05/2014 at 10:14

Glad to participate in the survey, have done my part.

Now onto the footy, can people let me know what they think of my ideas for the following weeks as per the team below:

DEF: McVeigh, Swallow, Suckling, Dunn, Jaensch, Langdon (Kolodjasnij, Clurey)
MID: Ablett, Pendles, Beams, Selwood, B Harvey, Cotchin, Polec, Crouch (Robertson, Acres)
RUC: Sandilands, Cox (Derickx, King)
FWD: Dangerfield, Dahlhaus, Wingard, Higgins, Fasolo, Lloyd (Impey Cameron)

$158k in the kitty. Thoughts are as follow for next few weeks:

This week: Polec > Griffin, Crouch > Mitchell
Next week: Dunn or Langdon > Bews or Gardiner, B Harvey Down to FWD line and Fasolo or Lloyd > Barlow

This should still give me a good 150-200k, and then when Mitchell matures a bit more in a few more rounds, Ill trade him up with the extra cash for another premo mid, maybe a Jack Steven, Jobe if I can afford, or JPK if I can afford that as well.

Thoughts on this? If your not a fan, make your suggestions? Thanks community!!!

Kev · 29/05/2014 at 12:09

Just not sold on Mitchell. The sub role will be hanging over him until he can establish his place in port's midfield. IMO he hasn't done that yet.

Avzmo · 29/05/2014 at 14:06

Thoughts for a suitable replacement trade?

HouseofDarsh · 29/05/2014 at 15:50

Agreed, he's only a second year player, amongst a gun midfield, played 2 ripper games….
      He can definitely make some cash, but so could someone like a Clay Beams who's a lot cheaper.

Tman · 29/05/2014 at 12:23

My opinion

Skip Mitchell with his 300k pricetag and questionable JS. Jump on bews this week.

Griffon has a lot of upside and value. I like the choice.

Captain joc · 29/05/2014 at 13:13

Instead of Mitchell & Griffen why don’t you go crouch to shenton pocket 120k then go polec to Watson/Barlow/rocky?

Avzmo · 29/05/2014 at 14:07

@Tman: Hes only 240k, I would argue that Bews has worse job security than Mitchell. Thanks for the advice though!!

@Captain joc: I could go Shenton but the reasoning behind Mitchell was that I could have a player at around 400k in around 3 weeks time, at which point I could do a straight upgrade for a premo. He would also be acting as a M8 for a few weeks whatever situation I choose. So if I choose Shenton I may be sacrificing a few points playing as M8, altough the cash generated by be higher.

From what I've seen of Mitchell, his endeavour for the ball although he may look a bit special (needs a haircut) is unmatched. His average of 100 and consistency seems pretty good and I feel like there are a few more candidates for the vest before Mitchell comes along.

Captain joc · 29/05/2014 at 15:47

He has to average a 100 until rd 15 to get to 440k but I just don’t think he will average 100 maybe 75-90
        I think his job security isn’t the best either and I wouldn’t be surprised to see him have the vest soon

Wattsieesq · 29/05/2014 at 16:00

Mitchell carved it up in the WAFL in 2012 and won a sandover. I brought him in last year as he's mature age etc but copped the vest a lot. I think with a year in the system him, he will avoid the vest. I'm not going for him though. I'll bank cash by downgrading to Shenton and potentially either paint the fence or double down with Cameron. I haven't decided yet.

Avzmo · 29/05/2014 at 16:01

So if we believe that Mitchell has an average of 75-90, what do we see Shenton's average as 70-80?

Wattsieesq · 29/05/2014 at 18:54

Probably closer to 70 than 80, but I agree. I'll have Shenton on my bench so as long as he appreciates in the next few rounds, I'll be happy. The $100k, I save on going Shenton will be used to upgrade Polec or Langdon to Stevie J or Hibbert.

Mungos Men · 29/05/2014 at 16:51

True however with Enright’s ankle in disarray may be rested for a couple of weeks (which I hope not given hes in my team)bews may be handed games to mature the rig incase Enright doesn’t survive finals campaign… on another note word is billie smedts has been playing half back flank(watch this space)…

BlueBallsFC · 29/05/2014 at 16:56

what have ya got to loose Avzmo, worth a punt i reckon, its a calculated risk, and supercoach is about taking a chance and being a little different to the norm, imo mitchell will make way more coin quicker than beams

George · 30/05/2014 at 16:08

Bloody great defence mate! Mine's nowhere! I have Simpson, Swallow, Enright, H Taylor, Langdon, Docherty, Bews and A Georgiou. My Feds suck aswell, but (injuries pending) I won't need to trade in my mids or rucks. My 2 ruck men are Sandi and Jacobs and my midfield is Gazza Pendles, Selwood, JPK, Murphy, Beams, Swan and Goddard.

George · 30/05/2014 at 16:09

*Fwds

sharker4 · 29/05/2014 at 10:16

I think the community podcast should be moved to a Wednesday when we have Thursday night games. By the time we get to listen to it, a lot of the content is useless.

Birney · 29/05/2014 at 10:18

Keen as beans to see what comes of this survey, as a long time visitor (rare poster) its been amazing to see how this community has grown.

Really am interested in a new "arm" for epl so i can smash everyone :p

Derek · 29/05/2014 at 10:54

I would love to see the great man’s weekly team and hear his thoughts on what he is actually going to be doing, then on Sunday/Monday he can show what he actually did and why.

jockreynolds · 29/05/2014 at 22:55

Interesting one mate.. will have to have a good hard think about that

shame shame · 29/05/2014 at 11:17

Do all you clowns realise that this “survey” is simply the beginning of an advertising and marketing storm! They can disguise it as something else but translation – MORE ADS!! Who says they’re not here to make money ay!

Jottie · 29/05/2014 at 11:33

bring back the dislike button.. I say!

shame shame · 29/05/2014 at 11:47

@jottie – Survey says "suck my balls!"

George · 30/05/2014 at 16:10

Good call @Jottie

HouseofDarsh · 29/05/2014 at 15:52

With the amount of time Jock and the lads put into this, they deserve some form of revenue, it doesnt hurt to have related adverts on the side, just ignore them mate and concentrate on the Supercoach goodness!

Bucky · 29/05/2014 at 18:25

Here here, I hope they can make a full time living from it and retire rich men!

jockreynolds · 29/05/2014 at 22:56

That's just unsavoury Derryn.

Grunt · 29/05/2014 at 11:55

Have a nice day 'shame shame'…….spread the luv.,,,,you'll feel much much better!

Tman · 29/05/2014 at 12:38

Just completed. Cheers jock and co.

Idea is a joint team run by the experts with the aim of maximum team value by end of supercoach. This can act as a great rookie/cash cow guide through out the season. An weekly article on trades for this team and reasons/expectations.

Question am I stupid for not trading out mummy this week? Going with double downgrades to sheanton and bews instead.

Shayne · 29/05/2014 at 13:35

I have done the survey, and happily did so. keep up the great work lads!

Dom · 29/05/2014 at 14:12

What to do with big boy mcevoy?

Larry · 29/05/2014 at 15:42

I was going to trade out Kade Kolo for Hibberd to basically finish my team (with a couple out lower premiums eg Enright).

My question is: Should I trade Enright out to Hibberd or hold enright and trade out KK?

Captain joc · 29/05/2014 at 15:43

Trade enright

scano · 29/05/2014 at 16:42

I'd hold enright

Josh · 29/05/2014 at 16:11

What about the "Jock Reynolds" app, I would happily pay for this and it could have more articles that are more in depth then the website, and by doing this you could make a profit and it would be worth your time. What do you think Jock and community?

OldOcker · 29/05/2014 at 16:21

So I have had to open another account.
Have I been banned for some reason?

Ocker.

medadsson · 29/05/2014 at 17:29

G'day Old Ocker … not sure if this will help but I created an account on Intense Debate (tab at bottom of comments) and just remain logged in on that (you can of course log in and out). Haven't received and marketing emails etc from that site so perhaps if you try that, you get a profile etc. but I only use it here with no problems. Good Luck.

OldOcker · 29/05/2014 at 17:42

Cheers mate have done but I can't have just "Ocker" anymore I had to change my name.

jockreynolds · 29/05/2014 at 22:58

Hell no Ock!! I dont know why it would be doing that son – I can see a "block" option when I'm on here but I sure as hell would not have clicked it mate unless I clicked a wrong button or something? Glad you found your way back mate

OldOcker · 29/05/2014 at 22:57

She'll be right mate.

Cheers.

Goku · 29/05/2014 at 16:28

Hi all!!

I haven't really asked for help in here before but I am in a real pickle!! I have a few issues with my backs and forwards and not really sure who I should trade in or out this week … just going for league wins here … any help would be greatly appreciated!!

B: Swallow, Burgoyne, Enright, Hanley, Suckling, Langford (Cutler, Cameron)
M: Ablett, Pendles, Beams, Selwood, Johnson, fyfe, Cotchin, langdon (hartung, shenton)
R: Sandis, Cox (Derickx, Thurlow)
F: Danger, Dusty, Dahlhaus, Rioli, Zorko, Taylor (Ambrose, Cameron)

Not sure if I should get rid of enright or rioli for better Premiums … or is that more of a sideways trade considering there only out for 1-2 weeks ?? I just have no idea lol

Was even thinking of downgrading Rioli to Franklin … Hes finally showing some good form and would give me some coin in the bank??

Cheers fellow SC Feends

scano · 29/05/2014 at 16:41

How much money do you have?
    If you have enough you could go taylor to franklin and wait on cyril to return as you have coverage?

Goku · 29/05/2014 at 16:42

Only $126k

Goku · 29/05/2014 at 16:44

I could trade langford to Bews but would miss out on Shenton who i traded in for Robertson ๐Ÿ˜‰

scano · 29/05/2014 at 16:38

Langfors to bews
Kelly to K.Mitchell

OR

Kelly to K.Mitchell
Robertson to Shenton?

TigerTuff · 29/05/2014 at 17:02

2nd option

BRandon2416 · 29/05/2014 at 17:06

how long is enright out for??

TigerTuff · 29/05/2014 at 17:28

Can Sam Lloyd crack into a winning tigers outfit?

bag wholesale · 06/07/2014 at 23:09

An intriguing discussion is worth comment. There’s
no doubt that that you ought to publish more about this subject,
it may not be a taboo subject but usually people do not discuss such subjects.
To the next! All the best!!

For a better informative review please visit this
web-site :: bag wholesale

vitamin e oil · 17/07/2014 at 21:51

Hi there, just wanted to say, I loved this article.
It was helpful. Keep on posting!

For a wonderful informative review please view this
web-site vitamin e oil

http://www.vyaparpages.com/ · 24/07/2014 at 02:20

Pretty great post. I just stumbled upon your blog

and wished to say that I have truly enjoyed browsing your weblog

posts. After all I’ll be subscribing in your feed

and I am hoping you write again very soon!

For a wonderful detailed explanation please check-out this page: pycnogenol,

Schools In Des Moines Iowa · 24/07/2014 at 17:00

I go to see every day some blogs and sites to read articles, but this blog presents feature based posts.

For an incredible response please view this website – Schools In Des Moines Iowa

acai berry and colon cleanse · 27/07/2014 at 18:22

Hey! I know this is sort of off-topic but I needed to ask.
Does operating a well-established blog such as yours
require a massive amount work? I’m completely new to blogging however I do write in my diary on a daily basis.
I’d like to start a blog so I can easily share my experience and views online.
Please let me know if you have any recommendations or tips for brand new aspiring blog owners.
Thankyou!

For a wonderful informative review please have a look
at this web-site :: acai berry and colon cleanse

anne rice sleeping beauty · 02/08/2014 at 11:51

Attractive part of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to
claim that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts.
Any way I’ll be subscribing to your augment or even I success you get entry to consistently
rapidly.

For a better response please checkout this amazing site: anne rice sleeping beauty

blood sugar regulator · 03/08/2014 at 10:27

Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my iPad and tested to see if it can survive a

40 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now broken and she has 83 views.

I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

For an incredible detailed explanation please check out this post – blood sugar regulator