Jock Reynolds - The Father of FantasyGood Friday? Worst bloody Friday of the footy season for mine.

Thank Christ for the Bonbeach Sharks v Edi-Asp Grand Final replay down at Shark Park yesterday. Sharks couldn’t get across the line but that was besides the point. Wayno and I had a great day watching FOOTY. Not bloody Soccer. Not bloody Rugby. FOOTY.

Fix this rubbish Andrew or Gillon or whoever is calling the bloody shots these days. A ridiculous state of affairs. If I know something about the old JC – its that he would have been next to Wayno and I with his mates yesterday as well.

**PODCASTย MONDAYย NIGHT THIS WEEKEND FOLKS**

Had a ripper arvo at Shark Park Good Friday with Wayno.

Had a ripper arvo at Shark Park Good Friday with Wayno.

Enough of that. Onto more important matters –

How are we all travelling this round so far? What are the trade issues you’re mulling over? How is your team getting on?

David · 19/04/2014 at 08:35

Michie > Robertson

Impey > Fasolo

I’m very conscious of the round 8 bye, and that if why I elected not to bring in Crouch. Also, I think Robertson has decent job security with Rich out, only boosted by a strong performance on Thursday. Quite simply, I want Fasolo on my field getting me 80s instead of Impey’s 30s. Was super tempted to get Lloyd a week early and save 100k, but I think Fasolo will prove to be the better choice after Lloyd scored only ~55 and IMO will get dropped soon.

Next week, if all goes well;

Tyson > Gray

Langdon > Frawley

Thoughts?

Kev · 19/04/2014 at 08:50

To be fair on Lloyd he copped a pretty big hit late in the second and didn't recover well. Was on 42 at half time. Recorded 6 tackles as well.

Frawley is an interesting one. Never been fantasy relevant and will likely shift back once the dees get some of their tall forwards on the park

David · 19/04/2014 at 09:09

I actually disagree on Frawley and think he will play just as well, if not better, in defence. Roos’ high possession plan means he is getting more uncontested marks, possessions and effective kicks than ever. In just his second year, Frawley avg’d ~80 points as a half back flanker and was named all australian. Since then, he was played as a key defender, but I’m thinking and hoping he continues his role off the flank for the rest of the year.

jockreynolds · 19/04/2014 at 09:55

Interesting discussion this lads. I'll be watching Frawley bloody closely this weekend – great stuff

www.hurr-durr.com · 20/04/2014 at 14:03

Brewy · 19/04/2014 at 08:36

Thinking of Tyson -crouch ,rohan-Parker/Pavlich thought??

canman1306 · 19/04/2014 at 08:42

Anyone considering Patty Cripps n the bubble I definitely know I am.

JX20 · 19/04/2014 at 09:19

Same. Looks a ripper and wins his own ball. He’s a big handballer in close which hopefully helps with DE. JS looks sound.

Shaun · 19/04/2014 at 09:22

Amen

Dools · 19/04/2014 at 08:46

G'day Jock , Glad one of had some footy to watch. So I live my Friday thru you and Wayno…..I was so bored.
I put Sauce in me Ruc's for Mummy but I'm a bit gun shy on Fasolo as he would be another round 8 bye player. So I'm leaning towards Pav or even Chappy for Matt Rosa putting Caddyshack in the Mids on the pine. Also was thinking of Webster Out for Grimmes, I think Webster is safe this week as Fwd. line is a real headache.
Even Jackson Macrea for Tyson is floating thru the ol' noggin mate.
I'm looking forward to the Pies North game, I will listen to the call on Trip MMM I think North in a close upset win
Hope your long weekend goes well mate

throttlefinger · 19/04/2014 at 09:35

Nice move to Sauce. Going to keep Mummy for another week. Didn't have the coin to get BS in there. Oh well.

Hoping Pendles delivers big tonight. Would love a nice plump 150+ to help boost Currie's score. Ugggggh.

Dools · 19/04/2014 at 10:00

I have Currie on the pine mate still have $440 k in the bank but I made a cardinal error last week I meesing around with trades and some how I locked Pizzaboy Paperone in my team Not Happy So I'm being extra cautious this week and from here on in as quite a few in the community inc myself have been caught out!
      Thatsaid I have Pendles as my VC also but I think North will roll them, But he is an Awesome player. Last weeks shocker is behind me looking forward to some Footy this weekend Thank God! LOL Good Friday is gone ……

throttlefinger · 19/04/2014 at 10:07

Really think roos are going to roll? Still a bit unsteady of a bunch. Pies have looked strong in their games. Can see them winning by 16+.

Yeah, the SC gods have not been kind to ol' Throttle. But rebounding and moving forward in high gear without the brakes. My confidence needs 2200+, man. Just been crushing the last few. Not gonna lie to ya, Dools.

WombatsFC · 19/04/2014 at 11:36

Happy Chololate Eve Throttle I hope you've got the eggs sorted for the kids.

I gotta laugh when I look back to pre-round 1 and read the condemnation of my Sandi/HayMac ruck combo from various members, "it's too risky Wombats" and "you'll have to trade at least one of em before round 5 Wombats" "it's suicide Wombats". Yes, the community crucified poor old Hamish but, Wombats still haven't traded in the ruck. A plethora of injuries in the backline is the only reason the Wombats are languishing in the bottom half of the top 1% and now that most of my 1st choice defenders are playing and I've managed to squeeze 6-premo's into my midfield we can start our assault.

throttlefinger · 19/04/2014 at 13:37

To quote a great man, your mum must be proud.

WombatsFC · 19/04/2014 at 13:48

Lol. Modesty is a sin

Yawn · 20/04/2014 at 13:03

So is performing the roll of a clown without getting the pay packet that accompanies it, but you seem to get away with it so more power to you!!

Fabian · 19/04/2014 at 08:56

Happy Easter to the community. Took a gamble and went Luey to Nic Nat and Ambrose to Lloyd. Tmitchell being out stung a bit with only JKH and AMbrose on the bench. needed to trade lloyd in early just for coverage. hope it pays of and he can me some cash before round 8. Needed a round 9 ruckman and was tossing up between Lobbe/Minson/Mcevoy and Nic Nat. No risk, no reward…. haven't taken a trick so far this season with hanley/luey/hurn/fyfe, so surely it's time to turn things around

Kev · 19/04/2014 at 08:57

The boffins at supercoach need to look at a reverse trades button for use all week. Makes sense if the traded in/out players haven't played yet. Sacrificed X. Ellis for cash to upgrade Caddy to Pav, but the got hit on the Friday with Hunter dropped. Trades gone and now facing a donut

Azmataz · 20/04/2014 at 21:16

Well Ellis got a whopping 2 SC points so you didnt miss out on much there!

Remy · 19/04/2014 at 08:57

Hi community, unfortunately I believe Matt Crouch is likely to recieve the vest.

Shaun · 19/04/2014 at 09:21

Interesting!

jockreynolds · 19/04/2014 at 09:57

Have heard similar whispers around the joint – the Crouch IN trade could go right down to the final team announcements wire

Emma · 19/04/2014 at 11:02

If he is the sub would you still trade him in

Jake · 19/04/2014 at 12:55

Yes even if he can get a 30-50 from the sub vest ill take it on my bench

matt · 20/04/2014 at 22:29

ill take 104 from him on the field

Shaun · 19/04/2014 at 09:06

Thoughts and Pav everyone??

throttlefinger · 19/04/2014 at 09:38

Love Pav. Was going to slot him because 3 out of the next 5 are at Paterson. He's at the same amount Cloke was before he went apeshit. Could be this year's version of it. Would highly consider. May try to bring in next week for Caddy (using him as loop this week).

Shaun · 19/04/2014 at 09:42

Thanks mate!!! Would you be worries about rest later in the year or is it to far way to even start considering??

throttlefinger · 19/04/2014 at 09:47

Only if they were a lock and it was a meaningless game. In other words, maybe during SC finals but not before. He doesn't have a nagging injury, but yes, he's older and injuries come easier. But he's an elite key forward.

Also, by the time his value goes way up, you have the option to trade for someone else. Much like Dimma did last year with Cloke.

Shaun · 19/04/2014 at 10:02

Okay thanks heaps mate!! Appreciate your words!!

SCaddict · 19/04/2014 at 10:52

Just traded in Pav for Titch myself. Was going to give Titch another week or two to turn his form around but the omission/sore ankle this round was the final straw.

Vacillated between Pav, Parker, Breust, Fasolo and even the Hoff but the ole champ looks to have found some decent form in the past fortnight and represents pretty decent value sub $450K.

throttlefinger · 19/04/2014 at 11:02

Of the bunch you mentioned, I'd swing to Pav too, SCaddict. Price and big score potential the highest, especially given the games before the byes. Could help offset the R8 outs as well.

Will be trying to bring him in next week for Caddy.

SCaddict · 19/04/2014 at 11:24

Should be the perfect use for the Cadfish! He turned out not to be who we thought he would be in 2014 and now the busted foot has taken all the guesswork out of how much longer coaches persisted with him.

Shame you can't swing this move this week but I'm aware of all the other fires you have to put out this round.

WombatsFC · 19/04/2014 at 11:43

Hi SCAddict, I hope you got through a football-less friday without too much trauma. With the rampant inconsistency of forwards this year I went Titch for Rocky. I couldn't see the sense in getting another premo fwd when the 4 I have are like Jekyll and Hyde. It meant I had to put Lloydy at F6 and Fasolo at F5 this week but I reckon Danger is just about to realise that preseason is over so I might grab hold him for next week

SCaddict · 19/04/2014 at 11:57

Yes managed to survive a Friday without footy if only just. About to head off to a mate's place soon to catch the Swans Freo clash.

Bringing in Rocky is never a bad play. Will make Wombats even more formidable than it already was.

Remy · 19/04/2014 at 09:16

Who would be your number 1 trade in option for Lachie Hunter?
Just heard the news, can afford anyone below 370k.

Shaun · 19/04/2014 at 09:21

Do you have Fasolo?

Remy · 19/04/2014 at 09:51

yep

Remy · 19/04/2014 at 09:52

FWD line is Danger, Zorko, Gunston, Hunter, Fasolo, Lloyd

Derek · 19/04/2014 at 10:02

Have a think about Varcoe. He seems to be over his injuries of last year. He has a high ceiling. With Caddy out I was looking for someone at the Cats who would benefit.

When will Motlop return?

Remy · 19/04/2014 at 10:07

What about Hunter to Yarran?
          I guess it's a sideways trade, but Yarran has the potential for some big scores. Thoughts??
          (Btw it is for AFL Fantasy, not SC)

WombatsFC · 19/04/2014 at 11:45

Good call on Varcoe when he's fit he's a points machine and, he is fit and ready to burst

throttlefinger · 19/04/2014 at 09:36

Is he out injured or form? Would say Fasolo but he's value is high enough that you could upgrade. Consider that as well.

Sleepy · 19/04/2014 at 09:28

Can I be bold and suggest one that's gone under the radar. Tom Williams from Western Dogs. $189,900 and on the bubble to rise $39,000 this week and a -33 BE. Averaging 73. He has been around a while now so has the experience.

WombatsFC · 19/04/2014 at 11:48

Hiya Sleepy, yeah I noticed him amongst the options of cash cows. The only concern with Tom is that he's rather fragile. He's the sort of bloke that could break an ankle putting his boots on. Yes he'll make some $ early but it's high risk, sort of like investing your hard earned in a Geelong Building society in the 80's Fantastic returns but likely to evaporate overnight.

JX20 · 19/04/2014 at 09:30

Liked what I saw with Tom Cutler Thursday night with his 89 pts. On the bubble 117K as a defender. Is he worth considering for say a Webster? JS?

The Regular · 19/04/2014 at 09:38

Did cutler wear the vest with his first score of 19?

MightyDonsFC · 19/04/2014 at 09:43

Sleepy · 19/04/2014 at 09:58

He wore vest but came on early 2nd quarter when Lionberger went down

throttlefinger · 19/04/2014 at 09:48

Considering the same JX20. Unless Webster goes 80+ this round, he's out for Cutler. Looked very strong and poised for a rook.

George · 20/04/2014 at 21:36

92 for Webster throttle

throttlefinger · 20/04/2014 at 21:41

Yep George. Lives to play another round on the team

WombatsFC · 19/04/2014 at 11:52

Absolutely JX. Most of that 89 on Thursday came after halftime I think he was on 27 or similar at half time and he'd been practically invisible with the other rooki Gradiner getting all the points. I think Leppa switched roles between them at half time and I reckon Tom will stay in that role until Hanley comes back.

throttlefinger · 20/04/2014 at 21:43

Keeping Webster. Looked good. Really turned it up in 2nd half when team was making push. Not sure if worth blooding when he's just starting to make you money. Would hold trading Webster. Look elsewhere.

I may trade Cutler for Langdon. His engine is taking a hit like Tyson's. Plus need some upgrade cash for Caddy.

Gray · 19/04/2014 at 09:47

Imply or Kennedy-Harris to Williams
Or
Daisy to crouch?
Please help

InsideInfo · 19/04/2014 at 09:58

I think people who are trading daisy now are doing a big mistake…he has at least 50k left on his value to go up. And i would probally trade impey as he has gone up for cash and has a higher breakeven this week than JKH

Remy · 19/04/2014 at 10:02

Impey to Fasolo would be your best option if you have the cash.
    But Don't trade Daisy to Crouch as Crouch is a good chance to receive the vest!

I'd be holding Daisy for just a couple more weeks…Give him another chance.
    If he stinks it up try and downgrade somewhere else so you can generate the $$$ for a Wines/Griffen/Swan trade once you generate the cash.

InsideInfo · 19/04/2014 at 09:56

Thoughts on Mumford to Goldstein or Mumford to Minson (i dont want jacobs or mcevoy) who would you choose?

Remy · 19/04/2014 at 10:12

Jacobs

InsideInfo · 19/04/2014 at 11:22

haha, i did think about him for a while but he screwed me last season and rucks never get a second chance in my books

Scythe · 19/04/2014 at 12:45

Jacobs

Bray · 19/04/2014 at 14:28

Jacobs

Mick · 19/04/2014 at 22:57

Jacobs

BeagzBoyz · 19/04/2014 at 15:02

Hold mummy if you have coverage

Azmataz · 20/04/2014 at 21:23

Jacobs

Chris · 19/04/2014 at 10:02

A couple of correctional trades for me this week with a double downgrade next week.
Webster/T.Mitchell to Macrae/Fasolo

Tim · 19/04/2014 at 10:15

Should I take Cotchins 134 VC or stick wit Ablett C???

Bill · 19/04/2014 at 10:46

Ablett!

BeagzBoyz · 19/04/2014 at 15:03

take the 134. not worth the risk for an extra 15 points

Donut_King · 21/04/2014 at 10:42

extra 60 points

JX20 · 19/04/2014 at 10:30

Gazza loves the G. Last 3 games there 149 v Hawks, 152 v Melb, 155 v Pies. It's his castle.

Tim · 19/04/2014 at 11:08

Thanks guys

Rosco · 19/04/2014 at 10:37

Should I start Polec or Ellis? Polec prob higher ceiling but Ellis playing at home.

Bill · 19/04/2014 at 10:45

Polec!

SCaddict · 19/04/2014 at 11:05

It's in that flip a coin territory really.

FWIW I'm fielding Polec myself but there was a lot of eeny, meeny, miny, moe going on with that decision. ๐Ÿ™‚

Bill · 19/04/2014 at 10:46

Who to start out of: Langdon, Langford and KOLO?

throttlefinger · 19/04/2014 at 10:57

Given past scores, I'd say Langdon. Langford and Thumper haven't gone ton yet. Can't see them doing it this round either.

Bill · 19/04/2014 at 11:06

Thanks Throttle!!

Wattsieesq · 19/04/2014 at 16:37

Hey mate. I've got you this week in one of the leagues you are in. Good luck

throttlefinger · 19/04/2014 at 19:52

Same to you, Wattsie! Not looking good so you may have an easy week.

Emma · 19/04/2014 at 10:57

I will have to pass on Fasolo, will go TMitch to Parker and Webster to Crouch via dpp.

SCaddict · 19/04/2014 at 11:19

Looks good Emma.

Think it's a smarter move to swap Titch for another premo than a quick cash grab on Fasolo that will likely require another trade or two down the road, along with a Rd8 bye headache to boot.

WombatsFC · 19/04/2014 at 11:57

Hi Emma, Do you really need to get Crouch this week? Very high probability that he'll be sub and his predicted 50k increase will be a 20k increase. Have another look at your options maybe instead of Parker you can get a genuine Premo in the middle.

Emma · 19/04/2014 at 13:12

My issue is I have JKH , Impey and Ambrose as F6,7,8. I need to trade webster to crouch for cash to bring in Parker today.

Jn101 · 19/04/2014 at 11:10

Who should I play on field?

Langdon or Webster?

And 3 out of polec, Dunstan, Tyson and crouch

SCaddict · 19/04/2014 at 11:31

I'd go the first 3 rookie mids especially with the risk that Crouch could conceivably get the green vest on Sunday.

I'd roll with Langdon although unfortunately I will have to field both myself. Was planning to upgrade Webster this week but other trade priorities have come to the fore. Here's hoping he can register at least 50 this round.

WombatsFC · 19/04/2014 at 11:58

Not Crouch

WombatsFC · 19/04/2014 at 11:23

I couldn't agree more Jock.I firmly believe that if they had have had footy in Chocolatalia 2,000 years ago they wouldn't have started nailing people to bits of wood on their days off.

The Mullet · 19/04/2014 at 11:32

I'm in two minds for my last trade this week. My fwd line is Dusty, Dangerfield, Roughy, Zorko, Higgins, Caddy (Rohan, JKH) @70k in the bank.

Option 1- Rohan out for Fasolo in. Fasolo comes onto the field, Caddy to the pine until next week when I trade him out.
Option 2- Daisy out to generate a little extra cash, move Caddy to the mids (means I have to take Aish's 55 emergency score for him) and bring Pav into the forward line.

I'd appreciate input from anyone

dannyyboyy · 19/04/2014 at 12:08

is it worth chopping tyson for crouch? i think its time to start making some cash for upgrades. i know crouch might cop the vest but i still think it could be worth it.

Scythe · 19/04/2014 at 12:18

No way Tyson should be cut yet. Will still average 90-95. Could easily get to 450k whilst providing good scoring, with unquestionable JS.

No idea why people are giving him the chop

jockreynolds · 19/04/2014 at 12:31

Agree with you Scythe – Tyson should be good till post bye for a solid score

dannyyboyy · 19/04/2014 at 12:48

reason being he has the worst BE. and now is the time to start chopping rookies for cash to start upgrading the team to premo players. even tho he is going to average 90-95 thats not the reason he is in my team. he is in there to make me quick cash so i can upgrade to premiums. one thing ive learnt from this game is dont get to attatched to a rookie. because of his high BE it means he will go up a lot slower, while other players are still making more cash quicker. tyson to crouch will net me 210k, aish will be worth about 280k next week so aish to probably gray will net me about another 178k. 210 plus 178 plus 33(in my bank now) = 421k in the bank. that means i can either cull another rookie, maybe to lloyd after he plays his 2 games, or swap a on field rookie, langdon to a swallow or the likes. this is the reason i think its worth chopping tyson for crouch, even if he gets the vest he will be on my bench and i will be on the improve.

Scythe · 19/04/2014 at 13:04

I see what you're saying. But the reality is, Crouch is likely (by all accounts) to be the sub this week, and, if he is, he won't go up by much if he puts in 20-25 odd.

Tyson at the moment is not averaging much less than a premium, and he can be your slow-burner for a couple of weeks. I would prioritise chopping the likes of Polec (if you have him) over the coming weeks, as they'll appreciate quicker for 1-2 weeks until Tyson's 50 gets out of his BE calculations.

Polec has his bye before Tyson too. Tyson's r10 bye means you should upgrade him at the end of r9, as he will likely be over 400k by then, and he would have given you some healthy scores in the meantime.

Just food for thought, make of it what you will.

dannyyboyy · 19/04/2014 at 13:29

yeah what your saying makes sense to, but im still of the opinion that i want to start chopping earlier than that. its what i did last year and it seemed to work well, i even wasted a few sideways trades and still had more than enough come the end of the year, 30 trades is way to many in my opinion.

Scythe · 19/04/2014 at 12:13

Even if Daisy plays, would it be worth chucking Josh Kelly on the field instead?

Pots · 19/04/2014 at 12:22

Any news on how long T.Mitchell is out? All reports I have found state TBC.
Deciding whether to trade to Pav/Gunston.

Scythe · 19/04/2014 at 12:27

Even if he is healthy next week, I don't know if he is a walk-up start. Might be made to earn his place through the reserves. I went Roughead for Mitchell. Other good options are Pav (as you mentioned), Zorko if you don't have him, Parker (although I'm not too keen at this price), Westhoff (port have a rough draw though) and Robbie Gray (pod).

I wouldn't go Gunston, probably wont average any more than 85 for the season

Pots · 19/04/2014 at 12:33

Thanks Scythe. The finger is itchy and have been seriously looking at Pav. Three of next five at PS. Titch to drop, Pav to increase. Will make upgrading Titch harder. I have used 4 trades so far including one this round. Will leave with 25 trades. Have $459,100 to spend.

Scythe · 19/04/2014 at 12:48

With 459k I don't think you can go past Pav then.

I made the silly, silly mistake of trading Pav out for Zorko after round two. They'll average similar, just a wasted trade as I though Pav was past it. I was wrong. Pav should fetch you at least 95 for the rest of the year.

Just be wary of Ross Lyon's tendency to rest players

Scythe · 19/04/2014 at 12:53

That all being said, Robbie Gray (444k) is not a bad option. Averaging 95, has averaged 90+ before, and seems to be over his injuries. Round 9 bye is helpful too.

Only issue is, (as I mentioned earlier) Port's draw. Eagles, Cats, Giants, Dockers, Hawks next 5. Three of those are in Adelaide though. Only in 2% of teams

Scythe · 19/04/2014 at 23:35

Gee I'll take the biscuits on the Robbie Gray call after that performance!

canman1306 · 19/04/2014 at 12:32

I went Parker he has looked great so far

Brendan · 19/04/2014 at 12:36

Who should i play on field in my backline?
Tom Langdon or Luke McDonald?
I have been going Langdon for the past few weeks

Scythe · 19/04/2014 at 12:49

Tough one, but I'd lean towards McDonald. Just think he is the better player

mitch's magicians · 19/04/2014 at 12:50

Pav for Dustbin next week for sure.

glenn · 19/04/2014 at 12:52

Dustbin is the most over rated player in sc and the AFL. Year in, year out. Can never understand why I pick him. Any comments

medadsson · 19/04/2014 at 14:36

Bordering on overrated. Although he usually averages around 100. Frustrating player and does tend to fade right out of games. While we are on the subject of over rated what do you think about Dangerfield? Spewing I picked him at his pre season price. To me, this year for Dangerfield is looking like one of those, "I am leaving the club at the end of the year anyway" years! Wouldn't mind betting he goes.

WombatsFC · 19/04/2014 at 14:50

Top of the over rated list this year is Boomarrggh.

rollercoaster · 19/04/2014 at 13:06

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO THE FINAL TEAMS INCLUDING BENCHES.

Its suaturday, the games are about to start and the AFL website still has all the teams with 7 on the bench.

Please wheres there a link to lists with interchanges and emergencies that are updated.

Thanks in advance

GarryOwen · 19/04/2014 at 13:10

Mitchell > Parker
Daisy > Crouch

Filthy as I had Parker all pre-season and changed last minute so this is the excuse I need to bring him back as Mitch has been pooh.

I'm not sure Daisy is 100% fit with that should and with the higher BE, the time is right to cut my losses here and I think Crouch will be of similar SC quality as Ellis, Dunstan Ellis etc.. and his JS is pretty strong so happy to take the cash.

Anyone have any other options other than the above…

Cheers

GarryOwen

Sputnik · 19/04/2014 at 13:15

RE Dustin Martin- the only reason people pick Dustin martin in their teams is because he always has and always will get Dustbin stats. In the real world dustin martin is a flog and isnt that great a footballer.

As always he waits til the game is over and then gets stats. Thursday perfect example like every other game he plays. When the margin is close Dustin disappears then lo and behold Richmond put the game away and here comes dusty. Pathetic, boring and so repetitive to watch. same old same old with dusty.

And he doesnt love richmond or the richmond jumper its quite obvious to see. Until tht tigers have the balls to drop dustin to the VFL for a week this is going to go on and on and on. He's lazy with a bad attitude and thats it.

Derek · 19/04/2014 at 14:53

I agree. But at the start of the season there wasnt much choice in forward line. Had to have him

Your wrong · 19/04/2014 at 15:04

Dustin kicked the sealer against the blues mate! Margin was only 12!!

Mattyboy · 19/04/2014 at 13:16

Time to go Daisy Thomas. Can downgrade to Crouch but worried about a vest and rd 8 bye. Have the cash to go to Macrae or Ollie, thinking Ollie for points and to help through the byes. Absolutely love the big quadzilla fella…thoughts community?

rollercoaster · 19/04/2014 at 13:29

Can I ask why people care about the bye rounds?

Is is for overall only or the leagues?

I am going for league wins and rather than spreading players across 3 weeks I am sabotaging round 8 and am happy to lose it because my team will most likely win rounds 9 and 10. Rather guarentee winning 2 bye rounds than risking all 3.

I have most of my team out round 8-
Pendles, GAJ, Beams, Jelwood, Cotchin, Jaensch, Martin, Swallow, Crouch, Jacobs, LMac, Langdon, M Wright, Fasolo, Bartel, and next week bringing in Danger and Swanny.

My team will have donuts round 8 but then hopefully theres late outs and many donuts for all other teams round 9 and 10.

What are others doing?

medadsson · 19/04/2014 at 14:38

Agreed, I am only bothered with leagues. Who wants to be an April premier anyway ๐Ÿ™‚

Wes · 20/04/2014 at 22:09

I'm with you two! For exact same reasons…

Cyril · 19/04/2014 at 14:37

Fallen premiums cloke and swan dominating this game

WombatsFC · 19/04/2014 at 14:49

Fasolo is really turning it on too. Everybody should have by now anyway so he wont help me now that Boomaaarrrggh is my POD premo. Should've downgraded him to Cloke or swan

Scythe · 19/04/2014 at 14:52

Fasolo you magnificent bastard!

Wattsieesq · 19/04/2014 at 16:38

+1 on that. Magic.

dannyyboyy · 19/04/2014 at 17:15

fasolo for rohan was my first trade this week, was lookin at it last week and wanted to give him one more week to prove and prove he did! 27 trades left still plenty in the bank

Cyril · 19/04/2014 at 14:58

Big game = boomer missing again.

Shinboner · 19/04/2014 at 15:53

Absolutely soft, no-touch, bruise-free footy. Embarrassing stuff. Disgraceful. Boomer either turning it over or putting another bloke under the pump (improved as game went on). Lindsay Thomas doesn't want to get his jumper dirty. Currie is completely immobile – terrible decision by Brad Scott. Everyone is scared of Cloke. No run, no creativity, no balls. Shanked kicks, wasted opportunities. We're not Carlton. Ridiculous!

Emma · 19/04/2014 at 16:24

I picked north what the hell pathetic performance they played like the blues (I am blues supporter :()

WombatsFC · 19/04/2014 at 16:39

My condolences shinboner; as a blues supporter I know how painful it is to see players choose not to make the contest. I can't help but think that is what happens when recruiters prioritise tall players who can run fast in preference to blokes who can play footy. Diesel Williams is a perfect example of a star footballer who was originally sent back to the country (by Carlton) for not being an athlete. In todays system he wouldn't even get to draft camp.

Cyril · 19/04/2014 at 17:50

Would he be exposed in today’s footy though. Those types of players aren’t really around any more

WombatsFC · 19/04/2014 at 17:54

Yes at 50y.o. he might struggle but as a 20y.o. he wouldn't have a problem.

rollercoaster · 19/04/2014 at 18:44

so whats new shinboner? did you really think your list is top 4 or top 6? i mean really? no of course not. therefore you can only hope to be one of 6 teams fighting for 7th and 8th place. Realities a nasty B!t%h!

Shinboner · 19/04/2014 at 18:49

Did you watch our spirited performance against Sydney last week? The same Sydney who are defeating Fremantle right now? Now, THAT, was the sort of effort you want to see. I don't mind seeing a spirited defeat. But that was unacceptable. Only a handful of players put in a four-quarter shift.

And just for the record, yes, I do believe we have a top 6 list. The best full-back in the league bar none, a potential AA ruckman, a key forward who has competed in the Coleman for much of the last few years and a core midfield group of Swallow, NDS, Cunnington, Wells and Ziebell. Not a bad setup.

throttlefinger · 20/04/2014 at 01:11

Was truly mindboggling watching them, Shinboner. Not the team who played the week before. Sticking with Nahas would've been the smarter move (from SC standpoint glad he didn't as Currie was my R2). Only one looking like he was trying to give it an honest go was Cunnington. Even he looked like a shade of his former self.

Give some credit to the Pies (hate saying that). They were more focused and intense. Never stopped the pressure or attack. And your boys will bounce back. Too much talent to lay down.

Shinboner · 20/04/2014 at 13:06

Yep, fair play to the Pies. Great defensive pressure across the entirety of the game. Good signs from the younger Magpies too. We're lucky they didn't have their kicking boots on.

SCaddict · 20/04/2014 at 12:21

A completely different team to the one that rolled my Swannies last weekend.

The ups and downs of AFL footy. Will have a tough rebound test at Freo next week too.

Mark · 19/04/2014 at 16:06

Hey community,
should i trade out Bernie Vince this week or hold? I have 25 trades left

Emma · 19/04/2014 at 16:23

Great not trading in Fasolo is looking brilliant, Come on Parker and Buddy ๐Ÿ™

Sputnik · 19/04/2014 at 22:40

Lucky you dont have Ellis on the field. Or crap players like Watson, Merrett, Wingard and Martin destroying your team ๐Ÿ™

Aidan · 19/04/2014 at 16:28

Which three of the five should I start on the field?
Polec, Dunstan, Tyson, X.Ellis, J.Kelly

Aaron · 19/04/2014 at 16:32

Tyson

Shinboner · 19/04/2014 at 16:40

Dunstan, Polec and a toss-up between Tyson (opponents beginning to lock down on him now) and Kelly. Probably leaning towards Kelly, considering the Crows' injury-affected midfield.

rollercoaster · 19/04/2014 at 18:45

do yourself a favour- DO NOT start tyson. he wont score over 80 anymore. he as hit the wall already.

Aaron · 19/04/2014 at 16:28

Community, do we bring in Dane Swan next week? Bargain priced but does have the round 8 bye.

Cyril · 19/04/2014 at 17:51

Or cloke at the cheap price?

@klavo25 · 19/04/2014 at 16:28

9/800 wrapt about getting on flying solo 5 mins before lockout for clurey ๐Ÿ™‚

MightyDonsFC · 19/04/2014 at 17:53

Not getting swan, already have Pendles and beams in my mids. Will look at Goddard and Griffen

Nick · 19/04/2014 at 20:51

Hey everyone

Would like to no your thoughts on Dane Rampe from Sydney. Got 111 today and have been watching his progress seems like he could be a good prospect. I have 400k in the bank and he is. Only 330k and is he has been getting scores around 70 and got 103 last week so he could be a good trade for someone like Langdon or Webster who are not proforming to well would love to know your thoughts

Thanks

MightyDonsFC · 19/04/2014 at 20:59

Do you think he will be in the top 15 defenders by the end of the year?

Nick · 19/04/2014 at 21:35

Are you talking about Rampe

Nick · 19/04/2014 at 21:39

Yeah it’s a possibility I reckon because he is cheaper than players who are 500k he is worth it. I think an average of 85-90 which is better than someone like Langdon

MightyDonsFC · 19/04/2014 at 21:54

Don't see him averaging that, I think if you bring him in you will just end up moving him on so I'd advise against it.

Nick · 19/04/2014 at 22:12

Thanks for advice just another quick question I have 400k in the bank I want to trade out Langdon for someone like Mitchell or should I get someone like jeansch about 150k cheaper and get rid of daisy for someone like macrae if rhinos plays a bad game. Even maybe a Dane swan. Thinking if daisy plays a good game the. I might hold and wait for someone like griffin or swan at a cheaper price thanks for your advice much appreciated

MightyDonsFC · 20/04/2014 at 10:50

I'd wait to get rid of daisy but I think you've missed the macrae boat, maybe for a griffen or Goddard. I can justify langdon to jaensch, also look at adcock.

MightyDonsFC · 19/04/2014 at 21:33

Kept jimmy webster…on the bench ;(

throttlefinger · 20/04/2014 at 01:08

Man that's rough, MD. Got lucky and looped him with Cameron. Hope he can keep 80+ average. Give us a little love for sticking fat with him, right?

Donut_King · 20/04/2014 at 09:30

Same

MightyDonsFC · 20/04/2014 at 10:48

Only needs 13 disposals to get around the 80-90 mark with his de, don't get why people were moving him on

rollercoaster · 19/04/2014 at 22:27

hahaha carnage again- and still people are averaging over 2300!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets see- who have we got this week?

Crappy rookies- langdon, lmac, taylor, dunstan, xellis, impey, lloyd, aish,

then your other pitiful players- cornes, wines, wingard, watson, merrett, sselwood, martin, mthomas,

and sooo many more. I can sense many fantasy sides will be ghost ships that wont be logging in any more.

plus subs are destroying these fantasy games now. somehow theyre gonna have to bring in a rule where 2 lowest scoring players scores get dropped coz there aint no skill in chosing your line up- its all luck.

or just make every round like bye round and only have top 18 scoring players scores count.

tension head · 20/04/2014 at 01:30

I like it. I like it alot. while we on the subject of improvement. I think we should all have one wildcard we can play through out the year. meaning when we decide to use our wildcard we can make as many trades as we like for that round. so if u wanna blow 10 of your 30 trades in one week its up to you. anything that adds another element of strategy is a good thing imo

Andrew · 21/04/2014 at 19:00

I agree with subs rule I had 4 players subbed out this week and score was decimated. is that a record? Is there any way you can use an emergency if they score higher than a subbed out player? I thought matt Thomas being subbed out was ridiculous.

crabb · 19/04/2014 at 22:47

Community, can't decide, Daisy or Tyson on field?

Devan · 19/04/2014 at 23:05

Isn’t daisy injured? Either way I would play Tyson

crabb · 20/04/2014 at 00:05

Not sure, might be. On the team sheet though.

Just figured he's either been smacked around by Mick and will turn up with a 100+ game, or he will be slapped the vest by Mick in the hope of him working harder to gain a starting spot. If there's even suspicion of the later, i'm inclined to go Tyson.

Jake · 19/04/2014 at 23:14

take derickx score of 39 or trade mummy to jacobs and make 100k

i have 24 trades left

Donut_King · 20/04/2014 at 09:29

Jacobs

Gold Rush · 19/04/2014 at 23:20

Thanks for the Churros X. Ellis.

Nick · 20/04/2014 at 01:18

What happened to Ellis why did he only score 2

throttlefinger · 20/04/2014 at 01:19

Twisted his ankle on a three leaf clover.

Rescued Pieman · 20/04/2014 at 09:22

Lol throttle. Can’t believe he made it to round 5. That sort of injury for Ellis means 2 seasons probably

tension head · 20/04/2014 at 01:23

any idea how long he’ll be out?

CashCows · 20/04/2014 at 01:43

Long enough for me to go whooshka…your gone!

Gold Rush · 20/04/2014 at 19:49

Me too, don't care how long he is out for as his services are now considered surplus to requirements.

CashCows · 20/04/2014 at 01:46

can't believe nicnats 107….1430 from 14 with capt gaz still to come predicting 2400…come on!!!

Cameron · 20/04/2014 at 08:02

Anyone taking Pendleburys 128?

HiltonKid · 20/04/2014 at 09:20

Who are people bringing in this round??

MightyDonsFC · 20/04/2014 at 10:46

Cripps/Robertson and Lloyd for Dunstan and McDonut

Leighroy · 20/04/2014 at 23:33

Ellis and Tyson out, flipper and r8 prem in

HiltonKid · 20/04/2014 at 09:20

Anyone on the bubble who is a must get this round???

Donut_King · 20/04/2014 at 09:29

Crouch

HiltonKid · 20/04/2014 at 09:37

Already got Crouch anyone else?!?!

Rescued Pieman · 20/04/2014 at 09:39

Wait till next week Robertson & cutler on the bubble. Good JS

HiltonKid · 20/04/2014 at 09:46

Had Robertson sitting on my bench all through pre-season and put him on field and got 71 RDT points for me pretty happy…..

Rescued Pieman · 20/04/2014 at 09:53

Maybe Lloyd & cutler next week. Great patience with Robertson. Trade saved

Shinboner · 20/04/2014 at 13:28

Same here. Forgot why I decided to keep him.

Rescued Pieman · 20/04/2014 at 09:29

985 from 12. Spuds galore. Could be back in the psych ward soon! Take Beams score or go with GAJ?

Leighroy · 20/04/2014 at 09:56

I would go with Ablett

Dools · 20/04/2014 at 13:35

Go with GAJ mate rips it apart at the G

Dave · 20/04/2014 at 09:34

Trade or hold mummy?

SCaddict · 20/04/2014 at 12:31

I'd go Sauce myself but then again I would say that starting Rd1 with him.

Has proven to be quite durable in recent seasons and Mummy's return date is perhaps a little cloudy. Those knees have been an ongoing problem for him.

HiltonKid · 20/04/2014 at 09:35

Which two should I trade this week let me know!!!!

Hanley for Joel Selwood (Hanley on mid Bench)

Enright for Birchall or Cale Hooker (Which one) ( Someone else and who) Have got Mitchell,Swallow,Jaensch, Mcdonald and Mc Veigh!

Other option!!!

Higgins to Pav (Should I keep higgins)

Merret to Chapman or Parker

Please let me know!!!

Any other ideas

Cheers

Brad · 20/04/2014 at 09:49

Why do you want to trade Enright?

HiltonKid · 20/04/2014 at 10:26

Injury problems and not performing….

MightyDonsFC · 20/04/2014 at 09:51

Hanley trade seems good, if enright still has injury problems then I'd trade him to birchall, wouldn't trade Higgins or merrett just yet.

Brad · 20/04/2014 at 09:55

Essendon lost! ๐Ÿ™‚

MightyDonsFC · 20/04/2014 at 09:58

Don't blame the boys, battled gastro and the flu all week on top of a six day turnaround. Anyways freo lost too so it's pretty obvious that the previous game had an influence on this one.

Brad · 20/04/2014 at 09:58

Go swans!!!! Haha I feel ya

Brad · 20/04/2014 at 10:00

Your not saying that the swans won because freo weren't at their best! It was the bystander contested game I've seen this year so far!

Brad · 20/04/2014 at 10:00

Best*

MightyDonsFC · 20/04/2014 at 10:45

Just saying both looked tired from the previous game, although I didn't watch much of the Sydney freo game

Leighroy · 20/04/2014 at 10:02

Trading enright is a sideways trade. I try an avoid these trades, when you selected enright you knew what you were going to get. Other then his injury against brisbane his delivered what is expected from him

Donut_King · 20/04/2014 at 09:41

Anyone else counting on Gaz firing out a 400?

Rescued Pieman · 20/04/2014 at 09:45

Yep. Hope he has 70 possies & kicks 12, by half time

SCaddict · 20/04/2014 at 12:29

Just so long as he puts on a typical Gaz showing and isn't a late withdrawl I'll be happy enough.

Have Ellis sitting on the pine with a big fat E and just 2pts in his pocket!

Dools · 20/04/2014 at 12:51

Same here SCaddict, I missed the call but the rumour mill is spiting out calf injury for a whopping 2 Points

WombatsFC · 20/04/2014 at 13:46

Ankle was getting strapped pretty heavily before they decided to sub him. Apparently he tripped over the 50m arc.

Dools · 20/04/2014 at 14:32

I was told he stepped on the field and wandered thru the banner and that's when it all fell apart! at least he is not decapitated but a score of 2 makes me think there are plenty out there who will gladly raffle off the rights to decapitate him ….Sad, At least he won't lose to much value but he is the Next Sacrificial lamb on the KrakenKats Alter….along with Dustbin Dunstan So next week its on like Donkey Kong

Bundybear · 20/04/2014 at 13:24

LOL only 400? I need him to score at least 1200 points

MightyDonsFC · 20/04/2014 at 09:54

1520/15 captain dependlebury played. Still got swallow, jaensch, smurph, Libba, birchall, bartel and danger to come.

GOSWANNNNNNNIES · 20/04/2014 at 09:56

Essendon lost ๐Ÿ™‚

MightyDonsFC · 20/04/2014 at 10:44

Chocolate will numb the pain

Rescued Pieman · 20/04/2014 at 10:12

Ellis 2. That’s a Turd burger with the lot. I feel for anyone who had him on the ground. Except my league opponents. I hear he tripped on a rogue blade of grass. You can’t polish a turd.

Derek · 20/04/2014 at 12:35

I traded him onto the field in place of Dunstan 10 mins before the game started. That hurt.

Sputnik · 20/04/2014 at 22:10

LOL

Dogs · 20/04/2014 at 10:24

So much spud right now, 1155from 14 played.

7 have scored 99 or higher

7 have scored 61 or lower

JX20 · 20/04/2014 at 10:35

If only Jack Billings wasn’t at that awkward pick 3 price! Oozes class and unfortunately on the bubble after round 1 sub score too.

Cyril · 20/04/2014 at 10:51

How much will Ellis price be affected by this round?

WombatsFC · 20/04/2014 at 10:57

His b.e was only 11 so not much

SCaddict · 20/04/2014 at 11:52

Just a few thousand at most.

Scythe · 20/04/2014 at 11:09

Will take credit for my Robbie Gray call from yesterday. In the most humble way possible, of course!

๐Ÿ˜‰

Scythe · 20/04/2014 at 11:13

Shame I didn't have the plums to bring him in though

MightyDonsFC · 20/04/2014 at 11:28

Been talking him up since round 3, was always gonna go big with no monfries and Wingard still hurt

Scythe · 20/04/2014 at 11:12

1065/11, captain and a fair amount of premo's to come.

Cotchin, Fasolo, McVeigh, Beams, Sandilands, Zorko, Polec all ticks so far.

Langdon, McDonald, Dunstan on field hurts a bit, but there's always going to be some negatives.

Jason · 20/04/2014 at 11:44

Anyone know if Dale Thomas is playing today ? ….Have heard he is in doubt …..

I have Ellis as (E) and he scored a 2 ….. Thinking i might have to swap Thomas for Crouch seeing they start before the teams are finalised for the doggies v blues game …..

Marcus J · 20/04/2014 at 11:55

1082 / 12 captain on GAJ
matt thomas and dunstan let me down, they be close to harvesting soon

SCaddict · 20/04/2014 at 12:01

Well Matty Crouch aint the sub this week so some us can pull the trigger on him a little more comfortably now.

Only wish I traded Eliis for him but hindsight is a wonderful thing.

dannyyboyy · 20/04/2014 at 12:47

haha so do we all with ellis, im still tossing up trading tyson for crouch for the cash but gettin pretty close to the game now if im still iffy ill hold, thoughts? its been drivin me bonkers

favalinko · 20/04/2014 at 13:10

depends on your $ needs, the bye rounds are a comin. Any other cows you can cull

dannyyboyy · 20/04/2014 at 13:10

lock out i held

Derek · 20/04/2014 at 12:30

I enjoyed the game yesterday, had franklin, Pav, Kennedy and sandi.

Derek · 20/04/2014 at 12:39

Cotchin 134 or go Ablett as C?

favalinko · 20/04/2014 at 13:02

I would take the 134 to the bank

The benchmark! · 20/04/2014 at 13:28

I’m in the same vote. Ill should stick with cotchin but my balls are too big not to take on a left against Melbourne.

The benchmark! · 20/04/2014 at 13:29

To take on ablett against Melbourne *

The benchmark! · 20/04/2014 at 19:30

Got to risk it to get the biscuit and it payed off ๐Ÿ™‚ looking at a mammoth score

Shinboner · 20/04/2014 at 14:00

Take the 134.

Derek · 20/04/2014 at 16:04

I went with Gazza.

Rescued Pieman · 20/04/2014 at 14:19

To those that traded Danger in the last few weeks. Oops oops oops. 101 at half time suggests that was very very silly

David · 20/04/2014 at 14:26

Hey community,
by the time i woke up today i missed the lockout to bring Matt Crouch in. Should i get him in next week, even though he has the round 8 bye, or have i missed the boat with him?

Graham · 20/04/2014 at 14:40

Same here but through my own stupidity not sleep!
    Would love to hear people's thoughts on this as I'm now looking at either Crouch after his price rise or Robertson/Cripps/Gray on the bubble and with better bye rounds (leaning towards the latter)

Dools · 20/04/2014 at 14:43

DangerMouse playing like a rampaging Bull 5 Goals early in the Third and 18 possies . At Last some one in the Fwds repaying faith

Shinboner · 20/04/2014 at 15:42

If the score review system fails to overrule that clear Suns deflection, then it has no use in this game. Get rid of it. Waste of time.

Rescued Pieman · 20/04/2014 at 15:46

Couldn’t agree more. Shocking decision

Sputnik · 20/04/2014 at 22:13

yeah it seems the camera for goalline reviews mounted at richmond station is just a bit too far away ๐Ÿ™‚

MightyDonsFC · 20/04/2014 at 15:58

Hahaha those who traded out danger, big mistake

piewood1 · 20/04/2014 at 16:07

1204/13 – thank you Paddy Danger for softening the blow in what looks like another carnage round.

Rescued Pieman · 20/04/2014 at 17:06

Imagine how the 1000’s who traded him feel. Wish I had him as captain. Anyone that did well done

Kristofor · 20/04/2014 at 20:33

Been waiting on a score like that from Danger. Glad I held him.

SCaddict · 20/04/2014 at 21:52

Yes I think it was the reason many of us started with him to feast on the Crows rounds 4-7, even though we perhaps expected a slow start in the first 3 rounds.

Derek · 20/04/2014 at 16:08

Crouch injury, anyone hear how bad it is?

SCaddict · 20/04/2014 at 16:46

Don't think it's too much to worry about. Looked like bit of a strain or cramp. Hopefully it was one of those precautionary red vests.

Will have to wait for confirmation from a medical report though.

Sarah · 21/04/2014 at 08:12

Last vision I saw he was getting a rub down from the physio so it doesn't look to be a strain, more a cramp.

Caz · 20/04/2014 at 16:46

Hey guys thoughts on cale hooker from the dons, 4 tons out of 5 games.

Kev · 20/04/2014 at 21:19

Upgrade target. Assured role

Rescued Pieman · 20/04/2014 at 17:25

Tyson subbed. Rrrrrrr. With a 46 & 50 in calculations he has to be culled very soon

The Filth · 20/04/2014 at 17:46

Ellis on the field, Crouch on the bench. Ouch!
Changed at the last minute because popular thought was Crouch would be sub.

Tynan · 20/04/2014 at 17:56

Trading out D.Thomas and Tyson. thinking of bringing a premium and rookie in, any ideas?

Azmataz · 20/04/2014 at 21:44

Selwood, Pendles, Gaz are ahead of the rest.

dannyyboyy · 20/04/2014 at 18:16

i didnt go with my gut and do the tyson for crouch trade and now im hating myself for it. ALWAYS go with your gut…

cyril · 20/04/2014 at 18:19

Is anyone thinking of bringing Travis Cloke in. I'm thinking of maybe dropping Ellis for a rookie and then upgrading JHK straight into a very cheap fallen premium in Cloke. Thoughts…

Shinboner · 20/04/2014 at 20:28

Very up and down. That is to be expected from a key forward, but Cloke is just one extreme to the other. Will score sub-40 multiple times. Petrie will explode soon. I prefer him as a key forward option if anything. Encouraging signs over the last couple of weeks – just needs better service.

WombatsFC · 20/04/2014 at 20:32

Petrie is good for 150 plus against the Blues it happens every year no matter how bad he is playing beforehand. But I think he's struggling a bit to keep up with the competition this year.

WombatsFC · 20/04/2014 at 20:32

Pav is looking very tasty.

Jordan · 20/04/2014 at 18:30

Xavier Ellis has cost me a league win and I will take a dive in the rankings. Crouch on bench

favalinko · 20/04/2014 at 19:31

Same here I feel your pain

Azmataz · 20/04/2014 at 21:41

Me too! Still winning though

MightyDonsFC · 20/04/2014 at 18:47

Matty broadbent, three tons in a row, incredible de and looks to be ports rebounding defender

Marcus J · 20/04/2014 at 18:55

gone from problems in forward line to forward line stars.
fasolo, danger, dahlhaus all spat out massive scores.

just need roughie to cap it off tomorrow (but hawks still lose)

skindog · 20/04/2014 at 19:05

Roughie for 4, hawks by 23,,,,,,

cyril · 20/04/2014 at 19:21

Yeh me too, much better than it has been!

Reiwoldt 116

Cale Hooker or Birchall

Rescued Pieman · 20/04/2014 at 19:37

Neither. Hookers cost you money & so will Birchill. I learnt that last year

Azmataz · 20/04/2014 at 21:40

Neither

HiltonKid · 20/04/2014 at 21:54

Who then??? Have got Mitchel, Jaensch, McVeigh , Enright , Swallow and McDonald??

MightyDonsFC · 20/04/2014 at 21:59

Birchall, read Derek's post about him

HiltonKid · 20/04/2014 at 20:04

Joel Selwood or Tom Rockliff not looking at byes

Shinboner · 20/04/2014 at 20:09

Selwood if money isn't an issue.

HiltonKid · 20/04/2014 at 20:05

Should I trade Enright this week???

Shinboner · 20/04/2014 at 20:12

No, he'll come good. Not that he's been terribly bad thus far anyway.

Rat · 20/04/2014 at 20:12

Why would you want to do that? Who are you trading him out for?

HiltonKid · 20/04/2014 at 21:57

Birchall or Hooker

WombatsFC · 20/04/2014 at 20:34

Yes he's too old.

Cozza · 20/04/2014 at 22:43

Why trade him? He has done what everyone initially picked him for – consistent 80+ scores. Only sub 80 score what the game against the Lions when he was injured. If he is not injured, I'd keep him as there are much better trade options available

piewood1 · 20/04/2014 at 20:06

1962/19 with SMitchell, Langford & HMc still to play so i'm now on track for 2200 thanks to big games from Ablett, Danger & SMurph

STICKERS · 20/04/2014 at 20:18

all out for 2333 didn't realize til now i have no Hawks or Cats players.. Break a leg mitchell!! (literally) ๐Ÿ˜‰

HiltonKid · 20/04/2014 at 20:19

Should I trade Higgins or Merret this week for Pav

And Hanley for J Selwood

Shinboner · 20/04/2014 at 20:27

Hanley for Jelwood looks good. Merrett has money to make, I reckon.

WombatsFC · 20/04/2014 at 20:33

If I could I would. Great trades you'll need a truck to carry the extra points.

Cozza · 20/04/2014 at 22:44

HIggins to Pav looks good – Pav looking good atm and more home games to come. Anyone to J Selwood is good

HiltonKid · 20/04/2014 at 20:22

Should I get rid of Mc Donald for Tom Cutler???

Shinboner · 20/04/2014 at 20:26

Trade Tyson out, move L-Mac or Langdon into midfield and bring Cutler in that way.

WombatsFC · 20/04/2014 at 20:36

Yes. LMcD is not a keeper milk him now before he starts to tire and go backwards.

HiltonKid · 20/04/2014 at 20:24

Should I cull Tyson and Dunstan for a rookie on the bubble and who let me know

Shinboner · 20/04/2014 at 20:26

See above comment. Dunstan must remain, he's been great.

WombatsFC · 20/04/2014 at 20:36

Yes. But maybe not. OK definitely do it and get Robertson. No get Gray. No wait use the money to get a premo

Marcus J · 20/04/2014 at 20:42

you drunk?

HiltonKid · 20/04/2014 at 21:56

Already got Robertson had him sitting on bench all pre-season and forgot about him is there anyone else?!?!

Cozza · 20/04/2014 at 22:46

Gray from Port is on the bubble. Had a great first week, but only 35 this week and got the red vest

Louis · 20/04/2014 at 20:25

Bloody Xavier Ellis if he had tonned up I'd be on track for 2500.

HiltonKid · 20/04/2014 at 20:25

Should I trade Higgins and Merret

WombatsFC · 20/04/2014 at 20:33

Yes Higgins for Merret is a good trade. Actually its a crap trade use the cash to get Pav.

HiltonKid · 20/04/2014 at 21:52

I was supposed to say should I trade both!!!!

Looking to upgrade Higgins to Pav ASAP

Wattsieesq · 21/04/2014 at 12:10

Classic Wombat. I love all your special comments. I'm paraphrasing here: "truck to carry extra points", "milk em before they go backwards" and now the Higgins to Merret trade. Your humour really brightens up the website, keep it up.

Shinboner · 20/04/2014 at 20:48

Try to bunch up your questions into one post, mate.

SCaddict · 20/04/2014 at 21:48

I wouldn't regard either as high priority trades.

Both players are still generating cash albeit at a slightly slower rate after this weekend's scores.

CJ · 20/04/2014 at 21:52

No way leave Higgins only 1 bad week

blake · 20/04/2014 at 20:57

What scores are you guys looking at this round? I'm looking at a touch over 2300. Spewing I have missed the boat on Jaesnch and Fasolo ๐Ÿ™

Shinboner · 20/04/2014 at 21:03

On course for something close to 2350. Duncan, Enright, Roughie and Mitchell left to play.

Caz · 20/04/2014 at 21:12

2357 with Mitchell left to play.

Azmataz · 20/04/2014 at 21:37

I'm on 2156 with Mitchell and Suckling left to play, would have been better if I didn't have bloody Ellis on the park! Gutted about that.

Derek · 20/04/2014 at 22:33

Still have StevieJ, Mitchell, Langford, suckling, Birchell, Varcoe and hMac to play. Have 1790 already with those 7 to play. Hope to get 2400

Had Ellis on field which really hurt

Marcus J · 21/04/2014 at 11:08

1920 with selwood, guthrie, roughie, mitchell and lanford to go

dean · 20/04/2014 at 21:05

I myself am sitting on 2048 with Mitchell, Suckling and Roughie left, Wish Libba had of scored more than 76 ๐Ÿ™

Cozza · 20/04/2014 at 22:50

I have similar score – sitting on 2030 with Enright, Suckling and Mitchell to play. Should clear 2300, which I'll be happy with after disappointments from Higgins, Langdon, Dunstan, Tyson, Taylor and McDonald….that said, probably shouldn't expect much more from rookies.

SCaddict · 20/04/2014 at 21:42

Should crack 2400 unless something untoward happens to Sammy M tomorrow.

2500 was on the cards earlier in the arvo but Libba and Higgo let Addicts Anonymous down a tad.

Both trades in Titch to Pav and Tyson to Crouch paid immediate dividends so not too much to complain about really.

Derek · 20/04/2014 at 22:09

Any news on Crouch injury?

SCaddict · 20/04/2014 at 22:16

They mentioned at the start of Sando's press conference that it was just a leg cramp so he sounds right to play next week.

Sando also highlighted the importance of Crouch's impact on the game so looks like he will be a key part of the Crows midfield for the foreseeable future.

CJ · 20/04/2014 at 21:48

How good can I be going

2190/21

Sammy Mitchell 140 please

Thoughts about caddy trade out could use him as a loophole for Danger/Zorko/buddy

Also got a great midfield rookies all playing who would u choose with 2 on the field chose Crouch worked out Tyson didn’t

Dunstan/Crouch/Tyson/Robertson Thoughts PLEASE!!!

CJ · 20/04/2014 at 21:57

Sorry just Checked lost how many stupid Bulldogs players I have

2287/21

SCaddict · 20/04/2014 at 22:35

The loophole benefits aren't worth holding on to Caddy for any extended period.

If you don't have any other pressing issues I'd move him on this week or the following week at the latest.

Only tying up $300K plus in salary cap for nil return which won't help either your league or overall ranking situation.

Sputnik · 20/04/2014 at 22:21

FFS- this year is fricken harsh. People are getting crap scores around 2000, others keep getting massive scores around 2350 and i keep getting mediocre 2150's…. what the hell is going on???? Ive been headed for a 2400 and then shotdown by cruel blows from the SC nastys…. im looking at you tyson you dirty flog!

SCaddict · 20/04/2014 at 22:47

Supercoach is a marathon. Not even a quarter of the way done yet. I had a very ordinary first couple of weeks but the last few have been ok.

Just have to keep chipping away and refining your team by cutting free the dead wood and chances are things will turn your way at some point.

My own team is getting fairly close to flog free after pruning out most of the burnmen in the first 4 rounds.

Pat · 20/04/2014 at 22:46

hey guys, what to do with mike pike, is bloody killing me even though im a swans fan, hold or trade to someone?? please help community !!!

SCaddict · 20/04/2014 at 23:06

I have a mate who has the exact same problem as a Pyke owner. Think you just have to tough it out, at least in the short term, when it comes to under performing premos. He was averaging around 90 leading into this weekend which albeit underwhelming is not exactly DEFCON 1 material.

Libba is givng me the irits too with a couple of sub standard scores for a nigh $600K player but you really just have to ride it out unless there is an injury at play. Although if he can't get it together by the Doggies Rd9 bye an upgrade to Pendles or Jelwood is definitely on the cards he he!

Pat · 21/04/2014 at 16:43

your a beauty addict !!!!

walden · 20/04/2014 at 22:50

oi guys what does js mean?

SCaddict · 20/04/2014 at 23:00

JS = job security i.e. the likelihood that a player may retain his spot in the team.

walden · 21/04/2014 at 16:43

cheers brother

Mebois · 20/04/2014 at 22:51

im siting on 2037/19 plus pendles as captain but was so close to putting danger, i was looking at 2400 plus but tyson and co. kicked in, i have bartel, enright, and gunstan left.

i dont know who to get for tyson, i was thinking billings, robertson and maybe bontempelli. not sure at the moment.

Shinboner · 20/04/2014 at 23:12

Robbo looked the goods on Thursday. With Rich out for an extended period of time, there is that niche for Robbo to occupy in the Lions midfield.

SCaddict · 20/04/2014 at 23:17

I have a similar issue with Ellis. I'm strongly considering swinging in Langdon out of my defence on to my midfield bench and bringing in Cutler but will see how the week pans out especially on selection Thursday.

Another way to go would be to look to upgrade Tyson to a Swan or Griffen who have found some form in the past fortnight though that will cost you some significant coin obviously.

Sputnik · 20/04/2014 at 23:19

Sputnik · 20/04/2014 at 23:19

hahaha carnage again- and still people are averaging Although he is only a swan, dane is looking as tasty as a crispy skin golden duck! I have read that people call Minson the skin flute and i dont know what that is but if he is now taking up the meat harmonica then i will need to get rid of him because he has been very annoying and lacking. However- Xellis has to go now, I will have to neck tyson coz he will be dropped next week and is lazy and dont get me started on Gimpey, Harris and LTaylor. Ohhh sheeshh, I forgot to mention Lmac, Langdon and Georgiou. Plus Clurey is wasting away on the pine but not worth a trade. Ohhh FFS i forgot to mention Dunstan too. He's looking smoked at AFL standard. At least Polec is doing OK, Crouch will be OK next week and Daisy better start pushin up or I will be pushin out!! 2014 = nasty SCover 2300!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Derek · 21/04/2014 at 00:24

5 weeks into the year and the ultra premiums for 2014 are starting to separate themselves from the pretenders.

Ablett, pendlbury, beams, Kennedy, cotchin, dangerfield, JRoo, Pav, Fyfe, (Mitchell, JSelwood and StevieJ).

Who else is Ultra premo this year, must have!

Shinboner · 21/04/2014 at 01:16

Jobe. Despite a sub 80 score, he is still in that tier just under Pendlebury and Ablett alongside the likes of Jelwood, Beams and SJ.

Beady Eye · 21/04/2014 at 09:11

Guess it depends on how you're judging it – by how they've scored this year so far, or whether they'll be must have by season's end.

If it's based on the former, you can't call Cotchin an ultra-premium when he's only tonned up in half his games and averages 98. Likewise for Dangerfield when he's been borderline rubbish until this week.

Could they be by the time SC finals arrive? Maybe, and with Danger it's almost a given, now that most people have him in their forward line. Not sold on Cotchin myself.

MightyDonsFC · 21/04/2014 at 09:29

Rockliff

Bray · 21/04/2014 at 10:18

Griffin.?

Derek · 21/04/2014 at 12:39

I was thinking as ‘must have in team by the finals’.

My mids are: Ablett, StevieJ, cotchin, Kennedy, beams, watson.

I have room for only two more, I have them reserved for Pendles and Jelwood. I will get them after their bye and my cash rookies have fattened up.

It is the other lines where it is hard to spot the ultra premos.

Derek · 21/04/2014 at 13:27

It would be nice if Jelwood has a bad game today so it affects his price for next three weeks, plus I’m a hawks fan.

Derek · 21/04/2014 at 18:30

Thanks Jelwood. See you in my team in 3 weeks

Emma · 21/04/2014 at 09:24

2302/20 gazza

Sucking and Langford to come looking at my best ever score great fightback after last weeks dismal 1922
Heroes: danger gazza murphy dallhause cotchin crouch buddy

Ty S · 21/04/2014 at 10:28

Is it time to move Higgins on to someone like Pavlova

Or leave Higgins for another round???

Rescued Pieman · 21/04/2014 at 11:38

He’s handy for round 8, if he doesn’t get injured. Soon as his bye comes BANG

SCaddict · 21/04/2014 at 13:51

Reckon that's the perfect plan Pieman.

A straight swap for a fallen Rd8 bye KPP premo such as Cloke or Petrie could be the go if they find decent form at that stage. May not even cost you a cent to do so which would be a sweet deal considering those guys were initially priced >$500K. Effectively made up $250K on those coaches who started with Cloke or Petrie with just one trade.

Also Higgo gets the Dees in Rd8 so it's probably worth keeping him around for that one if you can.

Ty S · 21/04/2014 at 10:56

I have no idea what to do have got McDonald,Higgins,Merret,Tyson,Dunstan and Hanley on mid bench..

Any ideas who to trade in and out please let me know!!!

Only solution I can think of is Luke McDonald for Tom Cutler who is on the bubble… (Anyone else?) and Cull Dom Tyson for Joel Selwood

Swannies · 21/04/2014 at 11:21

Hanley. No one else. Just cause they have one bad game doesn't mean you have to trade them. Especially merret, he still played reasonably well got 19 possessions 8 marks, I really don't know how he only got 50 points but that was a game where all of essendon didn't score well in supercoach

Dools · 21/04/2014 at 11:43

Hold off on the McD trade , North were terrible across the park, I culled Tyson on Sunday for J. Macrea (WBD) so he is the calf to go to the shed esp. for Jeelwood nice trade. Expensive but Nice trade….Dunstan is on my Alter, Mind you he had a Neg 12 B/E this week So it might not be this week but before the byes. He is now Pine material. with Crouch moving from the pine to the show.
    Higgins should be on your cull radar esp if clocks up 350K maybe for Cloke of Invisability I think he is back

Penis Envy · 21/04/2014 at 11:14

Because of Ellis every single league I'm in points at Morning Selwood to get 100+ SC points for me to win. How possible is this? Providing he isn't injured.

dean · 21/04/2014 at 14:38

Considering he is averaging 140SC points for the season, its very likely

Penis Envy · 21/04/2014 at 18:35

And he ends up getting 74

Shinboner · 21/04/2014 at 14:56

Jelwood's scores against Hawthorn have been impeccable. Scored over 130 on them for the first time in his career in his first ever game against them, back in 2008. I'd bet by left nut on another massive game by the skipper.

Dools · 21/04/2014 at 16:49

Duncan is the fulcrum of the cats and Stevie j is Stevie J Unleashed he should be more damaging. Excpect Joel to make a big statemen t2 nd half

Shinboner · 21/04/2014 at 17:10

Things aren't looking too good for me, Dools.

Dools · 21/04/2014 at 18:35

Hi Shinboner, Things are not great on my end also….. I may crack 2200 but I doubt it but any score over last weekend is welcome

Penis Envy · 21/04/2014 at 18:36

And the tied has changed. Me and my big mouth.

WombatsFC · 21/04/2014 at 17:33

Hes on 48 at 3 qrtr time so he might struggle this week

Penis Envy · 21/04/2014 at 18:37

Yep, I'm taking it in the ass this week.

Danners16 · 21/04/2014 at 11:38

Hey fellas, I have had a nice week so far, 2306 off of 21 S.Mitchell to come, hope that he plays since from what I have heard he has done his calf. Need some thoughts on what to do next week
X.Ellis to Defense/Forward/Midfield rookie
D.Tyson to a premium mid
T.Langdon to premium defender
I have $334,500 in the bank
What do I do?

Rescued Pieman · 21/04/2014 at 11:42

Get rid of Ellis. Priority

Derek · 21/04/2014 at 12:46

My calculations, Ellis will be $299k. It would have been nice to get a little bit more, but he has done his job.

Daisy will rise to $390 but his BE will only be 35. I see him getting to $400+ next week. To soon to cash in daisy and Ellis, just do Ellis this week and put money in bank

dean · 21/04/2014 at 14:37

Are you thinking Ellis to a Sam Gray, Or strike now and pick up some premiums?

Derek · 21/04/2014 at 18:25

Ill be getting Selwood and pendlbury in round 9, need to build up cash first.

Brad · 21/04/2014 at 12:43

Poor juddy ๐Ÿ™

Pat · 21/04/2014 at 13:43

what to do with bloody mike pyke, killing me !

BCHawks · 21/04/2014 at 13:51

Sam GRAY $102,400 – (Game 1: 104pts & Game 2: 35pts)

Nick ROBERTSON $117,300 – (Game 1: 49pts & Game 2: 73pts)

Sam LLOYD $117,300 (Game 1: 131pts & Game 2: 56pts)

Patrick CRIPPS $157,300 (Game 1: 74pts & Game 2: 21pts)

Tom CUTLER: $117,300 (Game 1: 19pts & Game 2: 89pts)

Jack BILLINGS: $207,300 (Game 1: 14pts & Game 2: 101pts)

Who are people thinking of getting?

Shinboner · 21/04/2014 at 14:58

Entered the season with Robbo. Will bring Lloyd in this week.

Matt · 21/04/2014 at 14:03

Im sitting on 1880 with Enright, Hodge, Mitchell & McEvoy still to play. Pretty happy, considering I had Ellis on the field rather than Matty Crouch, along with some other spuddish scores. Trailing by 56 points atm but I've got an extra player, so should get the job done.

Shoutout to Fasolo, Dahlhaus, Danger and GAJ.

dean · 21/04/2014 at 14:20

Does anyone know the severity of Ellis' Injury? I think the right calf is what has kept him out previously.

Matt · 21/04/2014 at 18:07

Pretty sure he's missing at least next week, and thats enough for me to trade. Breakeven will be very high as well after scoring 2 points, so have to get rid of him.

The Mullet · 21/04/2014 at 14:21

Due to higher trading priorities, I still have Pearce Hanley on my def bench. I'm thinking of swapping him for a premo defender to keep. Which is the the better pick, Hibberd or Simpson?

Also, is Ellis to Crouch a sensible trade this week? Or have I missed too much of the Crouch uplift?

Also, rd 8 issues aside…. what are peoples thoughts on Dane Swan? He always seems to be a slow starter, but could this week be the turning point in his form?

The Regular · 21/04/2014 at 14:51

What are the communities thoughts on Callan Ward in a few weeks?

CashCows · 21/04/2014 at 15:53

2341 with Sammy to come….2500 would be nice!

CashCows · 21/04/2014 at 18:59

2427..

Michael · 21/04/2014 at 18:03

2246, finally over the 2100’s curse. What does everyone think par is this week?

Derek · 21/04/2014 at 18:20

I’m looking at 2395 including Ellis. I might win 1 out of 5 leagues

Derek · 21/04/2014 at 19:58

I'm seeing a lot of 2300+ and a few 2400+

Scythe · 21/04/2014 at 18:07

Every single time I bring in a premium, they play like garbage that week. Cheers Roughead

Adam · 21/04/2014 at 18:07

why can't i log out of my f***ing supercoach???

Scythe · 21/04/2014 at 18:22

Got to log out of your herald sun account.

Adam · 21/04/2014 at 18:25

please someone

Scythe · 21/04/2014 at 18:40

Read above

Adam · 21/04/2014 at 19:06

i dont have an account though

medadsson · 21/04/2014 at 19:11

You do by virture of your entry to Supercoach. There are two logouts. Use the one at top left of your page.

Dustbin Feltchers · 21/04/2014 at 22:20

i feel your pain brother……this happened to me too (using google chrome)….i had to clear the browser data in the tools menu…explorer was bad too… mozilla seems to work fine for now..

Scythe · 21/04/2014 at 18:17

This week's good, bad and ugly:

Good: Fasolo, McVeigh, Beams, Swallow, Danger, Cotchin, Sandi, Sauce, Zorko, Polec, Ablett
Bad: Libba, Martin, Grimes, McDonald
Ugly: Roughead, Higgins, Tyson, Langdon, Dunstan.

A week that started off with some much promise was soon dashed by under-performing rookies and Jarryd bloody Roughead. Regretting starting with Liberatore, too.

Jack Grimes was another mistake when Shannon Hurn got injured, should have had the plums to go down to Jaensch.

And the ridiculous decision to flick Pav for Zorko after two rounds will continue to haunt me for the rest of the season. Gotta start backing my initial research more, knew Pavlich would have a good year.

Not a happy chappy.

do not click · 21/04/2014 at 18:40

Dogs · 21/04/2014 at 20:34

Tyson and Ellis out for a rookie and either, griffin,swan,Watson.

Thinking griffin at this stage, as Watson still has a BE of 158 so I could pick him up cheaper next week, and I already have beams in my team and dependulbury will be in after the byes , so 3 pies in my mids is probly not a good idea

WombatsFC · 21/04/2014 at 21:04

Griff wont get much cheaper Jobe might drop another 30-50k before the bye

MightyDonsFC · 21/04/2014 at 20:37

2344, could've had 2443 if I'd played the right rookies

blake · 21/04/2014 at 20:44

jesus bloody jaensch just keeping pumping out those big scores. As a non-owner I'm waiting for the tag and his scores to drop but it aint seem to be happening

WombatsFC · 21/04/2014 at 20:58

Similar break out to A.Walker a few years back. Get him now

Bray · 21/04/2014 at 20:57

I’m down grading X.Ellis to S. Gray who will sit on the bench, and then upgrading Dale Thomas to a premium.

That will give me $650,000. Which midfielder do I get.?

I already have Gaz, Pendels, Cotchin, Murphy, Polec, Thomas who will be traded, Tyson, Dunstan, and Gray, and Crouch on the bench, who do I get for Dale Thomas, with $650,000 in the bank.?

Cheers for the help guys

Sulzeer · 21/04/2014 at 21:06

Should you trade Ellis knowing he is going to be out for a few weeks atleast, or Dom Tyson who has bottomed out and has a BE of 98? I have the same prob, just thinking which is more of a priority, one who isnt playing but wont be losing cash or someone who is going to bleed..

Bray · 21/04/2014 at 21:14

Very good point mate, mighty just trade Tyson out .
      Who go I use my $650,000 on then.?

cyril · 21/04/2014 at 21:18

I've got Ellis and Tyson, I'd be more inclined to trade out Ellis and upgrade Tyson into a Griffin, Fyfe or Watson. Watson is going to get cheaper too so maybe wait a week on him.

Sulzeer · 21/04/2014 at 21:22

Cant make the decision myself! lol needs to be someone without round 8 bye, if your looking premo, thinking Ryan Griffin is going to be a popular in this week, Swan looks great but the round 8 bye is bad news especially when you have Gaz, Pendles, Cotchin and Crouch. Jobe is on the radar but its a week early, 158 BE against pies on Friday is high but you wouldnt really be surprised to see him get it… still safer next week option. Having the midfield you have Id hold out for a week and make a more certain choice, so id just go Tyson > Gray.

Ellis is a possibility to play this week according to a mate.. surely not? maybe hold off and see, but hes still like Tyson with a big BE, it would be really handy if he missed.

Derek · 21/04/2014 at 22:01

Ellis BE is 101, he has to go

Sulzeer · 21/04/2014 at 22:30

Yes I understand this, however if he is not playing this coming week, he is not the one to get out over a Dom Tyson on a BE of 98 who will play. If Ellis does play trade, if he isnt playing this week, suck it up and hold

blake · 21/04/2014 at 21:16

trade tyson

blake · 21/04/2014 at 21:18

jobe or wait another week for his price to come down even more. Other option are tommy rockliff, griffin (who are bye friendly) or any midfielder you reckon will be in top 8 at end of the year

Bray · 21/04/2014 at 21:20

I was thinking Joel Selwood, but not to keen with the round out bye, or maybe JPK.?

Ty S · 21/04/2014 at 21:21

Steve J bringing him in now 4 tyson

Sarah · 23/04/2014 at 10:30

I personally like Fyfe or Rockliff.

Ty S · 21/04/2014 at 21:15

Please help any advice or tips is very appreciated!!!!

Tell me which trade is the best option

Which two should I trade out of Tyson,Enright,Dunstan,McDonald and Hanley.

1. Trade out Luke McDonald for Tom Cutler and Hanley who is on mid bench to Ryan Griffin or Dane Swan

2. Trade out Enright for Michael Hibberd and Dom Tyson for a rookie on the bubble (Who have already got robertson)

3. Trade out Dom Tyson for Sam Gray (Any better rookies on the bubble? Have already got robertson) and upgrade Hanley for Steve Johnson (Whats Sam Grays Job security like?)

4. Trade out Enright for Hibberd and trade Hanley to Ryan Griffin

5. Downgrade Dunstan to a rookie on the bubble have already got Crouch and Robertson and upgrade Tyson to Steve Johnston….. Hanley returning this week so I can swap Hanley with McDonald

Cheers Ty

rob · 21/04/2014 at 21:57

I think stick woth Hanley now.. stevie j scores big. But dont wanna chase scores. Trading out tyson u may benefit but he is still good becnch cover depending on who else u have. A few soynd very sideways. Stick with Enright etc if u need cash maybe Mcdonald to cutler but even then research that trade man

rob · 21/04/2014 at 22:03

In saying that I traded out tyson for swan last week. But u have Robertson already so no one really to trade down too? Tyson maybe handy in future rounds on bench. As always I trade on the bubble with good job security n price rise. But trade up or down not sideways ie hanley to griffen. Keep ur structure.

cyril · 21/04/2014 at 22:00

I wouldn't be trading Enright out. Why would you. He's scoring ok, but is consistant

Cozza · 21/04/2014 at 22:13

Agreed…why trade out Enright? He is doing what everyone picked him to do – get consistent scored from 80+. Only score under 80 was when he was injured against the Lions and sat for over a quarter on the pine. If you take out the Lions score, he is averaging 94.

blake · 21/04/2014 at 21:21

if you kept hanley for this week then you gotta stick with him

dustbin feltchers · 21/04/2014 at 21:23

quick question community…(scored 2252 with crouch on bench and elliss'sss 2 on field)..i had pendles as vc friday and ablett as captain…like a nuff nuff, i played safe and wanted pendles as captain, so i put the c on mumford on field, as i had currie as emergency……when i check my score now, it says pendles 128 (not 256) but it adds up to the 2252 with pendles as 256. Is this just a glitch in the sc website, or does it never show the doubled score when using the loophole???

Brad · 21/04/2014 at 22:13

Doesn't show it mate ๐Ÿ™‚

Dustbin Feltchers · 21/04/2014 at 22:21

cheers brad…

Billy · 21/04/2014 at 21:29

trade luke mcdonald to which back:
Hooker
Jaensch
Hibberd

??

Swannizz · 21/04/2014 at 22:11

All great players, if your thinking in the long run I'd say hibberd! But to generate cash quick jaensch

Aaron · 21/04/2014 at 21:32

Do you guys think Langdon has fattened up enough or still keep him? I'm sick of him on my field and I want cutler.

Derek · 21/04/2014 at 21:59

I’m getting rid of Ellis, moving Langdon to mid bench and getting in cutler

Aaron · 21/04/2014 at 22:01

I like your thinking a lot mate, might do that myself

Ty S · 21/04/2014 at 21:58

What are your thoughts on Sam Gray and his JS?!

Bob McBob · 21/04/2014 at 22:23

As soon as Monfries comes back, Gray is probably first in line to be dropped

Brent · 21/04/2014 at 21:59

What's the go with Matty Crouch? Will he miss this week or is he good to go?

SCaddict · 21/04/2014 at 22:26

If it's only a leg cramp as reported then you'd think he'd play this weekend.

Now that Douglas looks set to miss weeks the Crows will need every able body in their midfield to get a crucial win at the Doggery this weekend.

But we will have to wait for Thursday teams to know for sure.

Brent · 21/04/2014 at 22:32

Cheers mate

Michael · 21/04/2014 at 22:01

pendles or swan who should come in

SCaddict · 21/04/2014 at 22:22

Either would be logical upgrades. I'm seriously considering bringing in Griffen for Dunstan this week myself.

Ty S · 21/04/2014 at 22:04

Tom Rockliff,Joel Selwood or Steve Johnson

Sarah · 23/04/2014 at 10:33

Rockliff if you've already got a lot of round 8 bye players.

Brad · 21/04/2014 at 22:09

Can someone give me the definition of break even? :/

SCaddict · 21/04/2014 at 22:19

It's the score the player must achieve in the next game they play to maintain their current price.

Typically players need to achieve slightly higher than this number to keep their current price, due to the scaling required to maintain the same total salary cap for every player in the competition as rookie prices rise.

Brad · 21/04/2014 at 22:24

Do I have to pay a registration to see the break even on players?

Cozza · 21/04/2014 at 22:27

If you want to see it on the supercoach website you need to pay the subscription, but you can usually find the breakevens on a number of forums – just google supercoach breakevens and it will bring it up for you.

Wattsieesq · 21/04/2014 at 22:21

Break even is the minimum score a player needs to get to ensure that their price does not go down. Over the BE and the players value goes up, under and it goes down.

Hurst · 21/04/2014 at 22:18

What time is the podcast? I'm just itching to hit that trade button

Brad · 21/04/2014 at 22:28

What do you about billings wait another week, or get him now? Will be better than both impey and jkh

Harvey · 21/04/2014 at 22:32

Trade out Dunstan or Tyson? Both similar B/E

Paul · 21/04/2014 at 22:38

Tyson and Ellis out

Murphy and billings or fyfe and cutler in

Luke · 22/04/2014 at 21:39

Fyfe and cutler however there are better options than fyfe. Josh p Kennedy or Ryan griffen or jobe Watson all those are options and none have the rd 8 bye but if your gut tells you Fyfe then Fyfe and cutler definitely. More cash to be made with cutler as well