Higgo’s Line Betting Machine – Week 2

higgoThe Machine takes a small hit.

While still keeping just ahead in the betting, the Sportsbet line has overtaken The Machine line with a 2.4 point lead per game. Big wins from The Eagles and Essendon were not forecasted by The Machine, however, we are in this for the long haul.

Special credit must go to the Sportsbet line in the Hawks V Brisbane line – impressive forecasting.

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP WITH SPORTSBET – YOU CAN NOW BET ON SUPERCOACH SCORES

Output statistics

Round 1 (Week 2)   Winner   Margin Machine     Error Sportsbet   Error
Cats V Adelaide Geelong 38 25 16.5
North V Essendon Essendon 39 60 45.5
Hawks V Brisbane Hawks 48 11 0.5
Saints V Demons Saints 17 10 28.5
WCE V Bulldogs WCE 65 51 29.5
Average   Game Error 31.4 24.1

And the Week 1 Summary Table

Ave. Game Error       Bet Record
  The Machine Sporstbet No. Bets Wins Profit/Loss Bank (Starting with $100)
Rd 1 (week 1) 50.5 53 3 2 $4.20 $104.20
Rd 1 (week 2) 31.4 24.1 2 1 -$0.40 $103.80
40.95 38.55 5 3 $3.80 $103.80

And now to this week’s bets

Round 2 Formulated Winner Formulated Margin Sportsbet  Line Diff.  BET
1 Tigers V Blues Tigers 24 8.5 15.5 $5 TIGERS at line
2 Ess. V Hawks Hawks 12 17.5 5.5 No bet
3 Saints V GWS Saints 13 -1.5(GWS fav. To win) 14.5 $5 SAINTS at line
4 Port V Adelaide Adelaide 8 -6.5(Port fav. To win) 14.5 $5 CROWS at line
5 Freo V G.Coast Freo 26 39.5 13.5 $5 GCS at line
6 Sydney V C.Wood Sydney 38 16.5 21.5 $5 SWANS at line
7 Bris. V Geelong Geelong 16 24.5 8.5 No bet
8 Demons V WCE WCE 48 41.5 6.5 No bet
9 Dogs V North Dogs 6 -18.5(NTH fav. To win) 24.5 $5 DOGS at line

As you can see, The Machine deviates from the Sportsbet line by greater than 12 points in six of the nine games this week. I will be placing six simple $5 line bets in accordance with my system(click here to see my system).

The Gold Coast line concerns me, as does the Western Bulldogs result, however, I will stick to my system and be willing these teams to make their lines.

Have a good weekend.

Regards,

Peter Higginbotham

27 thoughts on “Higgo’s Line Betting Machine – Week 2

• 27/03/2014 at 10:21

Interesting results Higgo. I am liking the Tigers at the line this week, might have a go at that one.

• 27/03/2014 at 11:30

im gay lol

• 27/03/2014 at 14:24

A gain is a gain Higgo and I share your concerns re Doggies and Suns, lets hope the machine knows what it is doing.

• 27/03/2014 at 14:29

Nice multi on those lines for a fiver too.

• 27/03/2014 at 15:39

This weeks multi – Richmond 1-39 ($2.25) into Essendon with 28.5 point start ($1.50) into Port to win ($1.68) into Swan/Pies total under 173 points ($1.88).. This will nab you juicy odds of $10.65!

Enjoy

• 29/03/2014 at 23:23

well arent you a smarty pants!

i wish i had of read this 2 days ago

• 30/03/2014 at 15:37

I’ll put one up each week Shane and hopefully we can get some value!

• 27/03/2014 at 22:33

Higgo, do you allow for sports bets fluctuations on line margins ? I backed you in tonight with a bet on the line, which when I put it on was out to 11.5, and thank dusty they hit it with 3 seconds to go,lol. But obviously with some of the closer predictions from your spreadsheet , and the lines fluctuating before kickoff, some off these predicted outcomes would change your likelihood of placing the bet yeah?

• 28/03/2014 at 01:28

Im going Mumford into TMitch into Lecras in SC $1 @ 90-1

• 30/03/2014 at 00:13

so far ive got Mumford and TMitch- just nee Lecras to win and thats $90 from $1. Good luck to me!

• 29/03/2014 at 07:45

I am seeing the Sun for the first time in a week. It's an omen, back the Suns at $8.00.

• 29/03/2014 at 10:59

Hi Higgo, what do you think about sweet spot lines TAB. Last night Dons +6.5, Hawks ÷41.5 saluted. Just. At 1.75 buying the points buys a greater margin of error?

• 30/03/2014 at 01:13

Machine looks a little skewed Higg but early days yet.

• 30/03/2014 at 07:30

Cameroon, rated 51st in the world, certainly slide significantly short of their nickname of “The
    Indomitable Lions” at the minute. They underperformed in
    the 2010 World Cup and ended up likewise not able to
    qualify for the previous two editions of the African Cup
    of Nations. Cameroonian soccer was also overshadowed by prolific striker Samuel
    Eto’’s public confrontation with the nation’s football federation
    above unpaid bonuses. Even so, publish this team off at your personal peril.
    Cameroon showed what they are able of with a complete 4-1 house acquire above Tunisia en-route to
    qualifying for the event correct. Defensively, as well, Cameroon look shaky.

• 30/03/2014 at 09:46

I put $1 on Mumford to win his SC group @ $4.50 = win
    Put the $4.50 into TMitchell @ $5 to win $22.50 = win
    put $22.50 for Cox to win his group @ $6 = $135

Cox to beat Selwood, Jones, Rosa, Priddis, Vince, Grimes and Watts.

I will find out this arvo if cox is a win!!!!!

• 01/04/2014 at 19:30

Hey Higg, what are your thoughts on whether an accurate form line can be acheived before round 5ish? And does this effect not only the machines predictions but also sportsbets line?

• 02/04/2014 at 00:57

Hey, You must have done a wonderful job. Let me unquestionably digg that and also singularly propose so that you can friends and neighbors. We’re comfortable are going to took advantage of this fabulous website.

• 03/06/2014 at 03:40

My developer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP.
    I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he’s tryiong none the less.

I’ve been using WordPress on several websites for about a year and am nervous about
    switching to another platform. I have heard good things about blogengine.net.

Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

My website Miracle Garcinia Cambogia review (itselementarymydearwatson.blogspot.com)

• 20/06/2014 at 07:16

Excellent post. I used to be checking continuously this blog and

I’m inspired! Extremely helpful info specially the closing part 🙂 I handle such info much.

I used to be looking for this certain information for a long time.

Thanks and best of luck.

Feel free to visit my page – maxmuscleblasts.net

• 02/07/2014 at 10:15

Hi! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site
    with us so I came to take a look. I’m definitely enjoying the information. I’m book-marking and will be tweeting this to
    my followers! Terrific blog and excellent design.

my blog post Order Nutra Green Coffee

• 09/07/2014 at 07:28

Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
    The words in your content seem to be running off the
    screen in Ie. I’m not sure if this is a formatting issue
    or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I thought I’d post to let you know.
    The style and design look great though! Hope you get the problem solved soon. Cheers

For a better informative review please view this
    post wholesale handbag suppliers

• 22/07/2014 at 02:38

I’d like to find out more? I’d want to find out more details.

For a better solution please check-out this web-site; yohimbe

• 24/07/2014 at 20:01

If you would like to obtain much from this article then you have to

apply such methods to your won weblog.

For an incredible solution please check-out this website ::

supplement

• 31/07/2014 at 12:59

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on food for muscle building.
    Regards

For an incredible solution please visit this web-site
    – Turbo Force [siasat-pk.com]