Wayno’s Team Reveal

Wayno

WAYNOS WAR PIGS

G’day fellas and chicks, behoooooold….

CLICK HERE FOR BARRON VON CROW’S ROUND 1 SCOUTING REPORT

CLICK HERE FOR FLESH FOR FANTASY ROUND 1

Wayno Image 1

Wayno Image 2

1.RISK

Yep I’ve taken a couple of risks fellas, but hey people take risks everyday. One day you could slip over in the shower and die, you never know……that’s why I don’t take showers anymore,dad hoses me off out in the backyard. In defense Grimes and Shaw are my biggest risks. I just think Grimey will do it this year and they gave the captaincy to Shaw in one of the Nab cup games so I reckon he might have an important role down back this season.

2. POD

I’m bloody sick of seeing the same sides everywhere so I’ve gone for a couple of POD’s in the midfield. I reckon Goddard’s going to lift this season and have around the 120 mark with Watson getting the heavy tag. I’ve gone teen wolf as well but that could well change before the 1st siren.

3.RUCKS

If the Sandyman snaps in half early then I’m stuffed, but that’s the risk I’m taking because I’m crazy fellas…..but if Nic Nat’s named that could change as well…..I’ve still got $174,000 left in my dollar mite account

4. BYE ROUND

Don’t give a bloody rats about the byes…ill be trading my arse off in the 1st few weeks so players change.

5. SHURN HIGGINS

Get stuffed.

Just remember fellas and chicks its just a game so have some fair dinkum fun

Your mate

Wayno

@Wayno_Reynolds

24 thoughts on “Wayno’s Team Reveal

• 14/03/2014 at 11:51

Great team Wayno. Maybe Higgins at F6 would give you a bit more firepower. Did you consider Varcoe?

• 14/03/2014 at 16:47

classic Greg Broughton (king of the burnmen) to recommend a burn man

• 14/03/2014 at 11:53

A TOD, team of difference from Wayno. Almost Brilliant!!! (Fwd line has a long tail)

• 14/03/2014 at 11:53

I like it! the ruck dilemma has been one I can't get my head around, I've also gone Jacobs/Sandi but that's prone to change before tonight. not bad though mate.

• 14/03/2014 at 12:20

thoughts on watsons output this year?

• 14/03/2014 at 16:49

He's an absolute machine. Not the type of bloke to let the peptides saga affect his performances, if anything, it will only improve him. Expecting around 120+ ave

• 14/03/2014 at 21:46

Nothing but positives LOL Oh I kill me self Naw honestly This Dank thing has created a very dark cloud and for players to to receive infraction notices between Seasons is totally wrong! They went thru hell last year and I think some of them can't do it again ( I don't blame 'em_) But the one I think of the most is Watson, not only does he represent the club as captain (This happened under his captaincy but also a Son of TIM!; and LEGEND of the game I think all the young fellas and old and bolds are looking for leadership in this …Jobe is capable of this but at what cost to him I dare say he may be the 1st footy player to be declared PTSD a few years down the track even Premerships will not help because of this he and the team will always be tainted wether they win or loss GFs
      SAD In my opinion and not a Bomber fan I just feel for the guys..Sorry for the rant…But where else can I VENT Oh and By the By I hope its 115 -125 territory for Jobe.
      He would be justified getting it

• 14/03/2014 at 12:28

Nice one Wayno, good luck for the year. Bring it on.

• 14/03/2014 at 12:41

Well said Wayno, Higgins can get stuffed!

• 14/03/2014 at 12:57

Wow Wayno, War Pigs are comin’ out fighting….

• 14/03/2014 at 13:17

How you can take Goddard when Watson is only 30K more and Cotchin is the same price has me buggered.

• 14/03/2014 at 18:22

With Watson getting the tag most weeks, it is possible to believe Goddard can score more than both Watson and Cotchin. But hey, everyone should stick to their research, even if it goes against everyone else's research.
      I'm personally going with Hodge and J. Thurlow instead of Enright and Suckling!

• 14/03/2014 at 19:14

I don't think watson will get the tag most weeks, every year it has been stanton that cops the tag most weeks.

• 14/03/2014 at 14:52

thoughts on either cotchin or liberatore?? cheers

• 14/03/2014 at 18:49

Cotchin because he'll win the brownlow

• 14/03/2014 at 15:54

Rawkin side, Wayno!

Only critique is that you have a KISS team picture and a Sabbath song team name. Why not "Wayno's War Machine"?

• 14/03/2014 at 16:48

Wayno I reckon you should stay away from big Pav and Rhys Shaw

• 14/03/2014 at 17:45

Bit different Wayno, never heard about the report on Josh Caddy that you were going to do though, doesn't matter though. Have you been taking your Uncle Jock's advice?

• 14/03/2014 at 18:49

Heres my team, tell me if you like it ASAP. I'm open to any feed back to my team. Please tell me who to trade, who to get etc.

Mitchell, Hanley, Enright, Suckling, McDonald, Laidler——-Langdon, Georgiou

Pendlebury, S. Johnson, Fyfe, Cotchin, Beams, D. Thomas, D. Tyson, Polec——- Dunstan, Crouch

Jacobs, Sandilands——– Derickx, King

Dangerfield, Martin, Mitchell, Zorko, Rohan, JKH——— Imprey, Z Merrett

• 15/03/2014 at 15:28

Wayno you didn’t miss out on Langdon did you?

• 15/03/2014 at 15:29

Don’t miss out on Langford as well !

• 15/03/2014 at 20:04

Hey Wayno 22 Posts indicates to me that People are not paying attention!
    I personelly like the mix…give it a shake mate the establishment need to get a kick in the nuts regularly LOL PS after GWS have downed Syd this whole fantasy year just got good

• 13/06/2014 at 06:21

I amm rеɑlly impresseԀ witҺ your writing skills ɑnd also ѡith the structure
    on yօur blog. Iѕ that this a paid subject or did you modify
    it yօur self? Anywaу stay up the nice quality writing, it is
    rare to seee a great blog like this one these days..

• 14/06/2014 at 00:27

I’m curious to find out what blog platform you have been using?
    I’m experiencing some small security problems with my latest site
    and I’d like to find something more risk-free. Do you