GWS Giants v St Kilda NAB School worksheet
Analysis of the GWS Giants v St Kilda game:
My beloved community,
I’ll be sticking like bloody glue with my Saints during this upcoming lean patch I can assure you of that. My Saints are in for a rough season here there’s not much doubt about that – but there is some fantasy value to be had with some of the Seaford colts:
- Lenny Hayes looks to have now joined Jack Steven on the sidelines. Looks as if he’s done his hammy. While this situation can go flog itself.. it does mean there is opportunity ahoy in the midfield for up and comers.
- Luke Dunstan (STK, MID, $132K) will play all year – has shown enough. 22 touches and very good in close. Will play plenty of MID time. Lock him in.
- Jimmy Webster (STK, DEF, $240K). Looks comfortably best 18 for mine. Could well run through the guts as well now – might be a very tidy point of difference defender. Silky as buggery and finds plenty of pill.
- Shane Savage (STK, MID, $341K) may as well just pitch a tent in the middle coz he’ll waltz into our midfield like the King of bloody Sheda under these circumstances. Consider. Jarryn Geary could even find himself a spot in there as well.
- Hickey played the main ruck, contested well with Mumford but had little of the ball apart from his 28 odd hitouts. Longer play a lot FWD.
- Adam Treloar (GWS, MID, $470K) – that kid can play mark my words and I’ll be very surprised if he finishes this season any lower than his starting $470K. Dominated.
- Adam Kennedy (GWS, MID, $307K) shut Montagna down and got his own pill. Interesting prospect.
- While on that note do not go within a Bull’s roar of Montagna this season – will be tagged to buggery.
How did you see the game folks?