Geelong v Melbourne NAB School worksheet
Analysis of the Geelong v Melbourne game:
Good Day Community,
The quality of these NAB Challenge games appears to be dropping off.. let’s hope for a spirited St. Kilda v GWS clash later today. Fantasy significance gleaned from the Melbourne v Geelong clash:
- Roos new, high disposal game-plan has seen Dees collect 400+ touches in first 2 games at helm. Do we factor this in when considering Melbourne players?
- Wait and see on Selwood injury. Still think, given price of Gaz and Pendles, it’s worth holding off getting Joel Selwood in.
- How will the injuries to key HFF/MIDs affect the role of Jimmy Bartel? Spent a bit of time in the forward half tonight. Potential forward, with stints in midfield to cover Christensen/Stokes?
- Bernie Vince getting a lot of it. Albeit uncontested. Beneficiary of new Roos gameplan of holding possession.
- Jack Watts will suck a few in. When he played mid, got plenty of it. But also had time down back. Reckon Roos will play him in number of roles. Not for mine, not worth the risk.
Interested in your thoughts around the game my friends