Analysis of the Carlton v Adelaide game:
Here is the review for Carlton v Adelaide and a couple of points for the summary:
- Daisy a lock at $341k. Very good hit-out, looks to be playing high HF/wing role
- Bryce Gibbs following on from final v Richmond, playing in the guts. Consider?
- Patrick Dangerfield spends most of game forward. Goes into mid late, dominates. Get on!
- Given injuries to van Berlo, Henderson and Vince gone – reckon Matt Crouch plays round 1
- Marc Murphy puts hand up for selection. Same price as Beams. Consider both? (Beams for me)
- Matthew Wright becomes interesting MID/FWD option. Still not keen, unsure and risky.
- Sam Shaw as a potential POD? Could play as loose defender w/ Rutten & Taila down back.