GCS v Lions NAB School worksheet
Analysis of the Gold Coast Suns v Brisbane Lions game:
Gold Coast decided to rest so many of their best 22 that it makes it really hard to gauge what Brisbane’s best 22 are capable of.
- Addock and Hanley looked good rebounding off half back but there was no forward pressure and no tags.
- Rockliff, Redden and Maloney had it all their own way from the centre bounce and dominated. Got the feeling Rockliff never got out of second gear and could really dominate this year without getting messed about by Vossy playing him forward
- Jack Martin is overrated in fantasy terms. Will not be a consistent scorer.
- Beams will be better for the run but didn’t show much in terms of being a must have midfielder.
- Aish was the best rookie on field and one we should all consider.
- Bennel is a class act and will only get better with better players around him. Consider him.
Tell me your thoughts community.