Richmond v Collingwood NAB School worksheet
Analysis of the Richmond v Collingwood game:
Cotchin the Trent showed us all why he needs to be very high on our list of options this season.
- He was Ablett like. That’s what sprung to mind. Ablett like. If given a clean injury free run at things this year we could see anything from him in terms of point output this season.
- Brodie Grundy was very ordinary. Sooked. Carried on. Showed his age and this performance should finally sow a considerable seed of doubt around his ability to carry rucking duties through a full season.
- Anthony Miles is becoming significant. Just 40% game time but cranked out 18 touches. Word is he’s very likely to be lifted off the rookie list and as a $246K MID could have claims on a spot in the guts with Dusty drifting back.
- You can’t read too much into Ben Reid’s performance (5 goals and 94 Supercoach points). Won’t deliver this consistently and you can’t select him.
- Young Matty McDonough showed some. 21 touches. FWD at just $155. I look forward to asking Crouching about him on tonight’s podcast.
- Dusty was a filthy ball gathering slurry in his new half back/pinch hitting mid role. 119 Supercoach points. I’m worried about him attracting the DEF tag in the real thing though.
How did you see the game community?