St Kilda v Western Bulldogs NAB School worksheet
Analysis of the St Kilda v Western Bulldogs game:
Reasonable first hit out by my beloved Saints community. Proud of the boys.
However it wasn’t a great night to get some solid predictable fantasy footy formlines:
- Was wet as buggery, game almost washed out. Tough to get a grip on any solid preseason form and structure.
- Very disappointed not to see Fuller, Honeychurch, Markworth get a game. Both teams has significant OUTS on all lines.
- Saw enough in Luke Dunstan to keep him up around my first rookie selected this season. $132,000 and will play plenty. Ran with the Dogs big boys, got plenty of contested ball in his limited game time. Jack Billings – no at his price at this stage. Didn’t see much game time but didn’t show much when he had a gallop.
- Jack Steven, Libba, Armitage, Dahlhaus – any of these blokes could go the next level. Not sure enough at this stage to lock any of them in though at this stahe.
- Savage will be a very solid pickup for the Saints and will make you some cash. Question is will he make enough to make his selection worthwhile? No for me at this stage.
- Tom Hickey will toil in the ruck serviceably and warrants some thought as your R2 or R3.
How did you see the game community?