Analysis of the West Coast Eagles v Fremantle game:
Good day Community,
Summary of significant points out of the West Coast v Fremantle clash:
- Don’t read anything into Freo performance. Lost by 90+ to Carlton this time, last year. Ross got it covered.
- Consider Freo’s (lack of) effort when analysing West Coast.
- Dom Sheed now ahead of Jack Martin? Will save you $55k in process. Sheed good build for first year, worry about potential green vest though
- Xav Ellis halfway to being locked at that price. Adam Simpson worked with him at Hawks. Brought him over, must’ve seen something in him he likes.
- Shuey, Fyfe, Barlow no issues there, solid performance.
- Lachie Neale & Jack Darling potential PODs? At least worth discussing.
Look forward to your thoughts in the comments below.