Richmond V Melbourne NAB Challenge Review
Jay Clark gave us the big tip the other week.
A young kid from Melbourne had caught his eye. And Jay Kennedy-Harris stamped his name in the forward line of just about every fantasy team in this nation here tonight. Listen into our chat with Jay here.
- Jay Kennedy-Harris had it 13 times and snagged 3 sensational goals. But it was how he got them. He’s a player this kid and with the departure of Davey, Rhoden and Sylvia it’s hard to see him anywhere but in the best 18. $117,300 thanks very much
- Dusty played across half back. My guts tell me they plan to stick him there a fair bit this season while he gets a tank. Racked up the possies – but what will happen when the defensive tag goes to him?
- I’m bloody impressed by Alexis Georgiou (MELB – DEF – $102,400). 24YO mature age wookie who had the job on Vickery and torched him. Awkward kick.. but had 14 kicks @ 90% efficiency. Needs a leg up off the rookie list.. I can see him nail a spot in the 18.
- Bernie Vince had it 28 times and looked at home in the guts. He’ll rise up the watch list for many and could kick into gear under Roos. I’m not convinced yet but this performance did his midpriced prospects no harm
- Didn’t see enough from Dom Tyson, Viv Michie or Sam Blease to be sold on them. Will wait to see how they settle into NAB.
- Ben Lennon & Liam McBean aren’t ready yet community. No for me.
I’ll upload my finished research sheet in the morning, and of course we’ll have Saturday night’s worksheet up in the morning folks,
What caught your eye folks?