“It’s quite hard to earn a living when FOX FOOTY’s on all day”.

Some gold here from the Fox Footy crew with this advertising campaign for their coverage of the 2014 AFL season.

Mike Brady has re-worked his classic “Up There Cazaly” to create this little gem… and it’s something we can all definitely relate to. Probably us as fantasy footy coaches can relate to it even more… add in our phones for when we are checking our scores. The advertisement stars Dermott Brereton, Brad Johnson and Mike Sheahan.

The NAB Challenge starts very soon and you can catch all 18 games on FOX FOOTY. Kicking off on February 12, the challenge matches will be played every day and all will be live on Fox Footy. All AFL Fantasy coaches will want to be watching these trial games to help find the right picks for their fantasy teams heading into 2014.

With FOX FOOTY’s dedicated 24/7 channel, every game of every round of the 2014 Toyota AFL Premiership season with no ad breaks siren to siren. Plus, we get expert commentary from the best in the business.

Enjoy responsibly.

SCannonymous · 29/01/2014 at 20:15

A Mike Brady re-mix that makes you smile. I love the catch line at the end – 'Fox Footy, Enjoy Responsibly'.
If I had Fox Footy, I wouldn't see my family.

jockreynolds · 29/01/2014 at 20:21

If I could spoon Fox Footy as I went to sleep I would mate.

SamuelScoach · 29/01/2014 at 20:25

Yea im getting foxtel just for footy this year. Had enough of channel seven's nonesense.

Peanutz · 29/01/2014 at 21:10

Gotta have it for NAB research…. in fact 360 and a few other shows are spot on.

Not a bad add Jocko

jockreynolds · 29/01/2014 at 21:15

Gday there Peanutz. I heard the birds loved it for the SUpercoach show last year mate – some handsome mastacheoed old bastard got the female audience in a FRENZY is the word

NutSack · 29/01/2014 at 21:40

Hey Jock, is Fox Footy going to be screening the 18 games in 18 days?

Actually more importantly do you know if the Telstra Live app screens the NAB 18 games in 18 days? This is a more important question!!!

Thanks

jockreynolds · 29/01/2014 at 22:20

Pretty sure they are Nutsy – dunno bout Telstra though? Anyone?

KLo · 29/01/2014 at 21:57

Awful. Just an awful ad!

Love Fox Footy though.

🙂

The Loin Cloth · 29/01/2014 at 22:09

You on the Supercoach show this year Jocko? Reckon you should host it old fella! Actually, should just be the three wise men – you Higg & Crouch. BANG!!

SCaddict · 29/01/2014 at 22:58

Yeah Johno should stick to League Teams I reckon.

As an aside I preferred the SC Show of 2012 to 2013 with the stud and dud of the week.

But agree Jock and the gang should have a bigger role on the show.

jockreynolds · 29/01/2014 at 23:20

Nah Johnno came along in leaps an bounds last year I reckon mate – I tell you what if any bloke would get down and do the hard yards to reach elitehood it'd be him. Great bloke and budding Supercoach elite is my call

SCaddict · 30/01/2014 at 00:43

Ok Jock I'll defer to your better judgement on this one.

No doubting under your tutelage he's in good hands too.

Also no questioning he's one of the Doggies all time greats and one of the top blokes in footy.