Supercoach finals videoFINALS WEEK ONE. THE POINTY END IS HERE

This is an exciting time to be alive. There are no two ways about it. Half of the fantasy football playing population in this throbbing brown land of ours lay awake this week laying plans for their assault on Supercoach and/or AFL Fantasy finals.

There is plenty of buzz around the community with many options pre round 20 being fiercely debated. Let’s get stuck into this weeks video and pick this thing apart:

Amos Frank · 07/08/2013 at 21:35

Very nice Jock great advice as alwaysss

James · 07/08/2013 at 22:01

Hey Jock,

Who do I play out of Tom Mitchell or Brad Crouch?

Cheers

Shaq · 07/08/2013 at 23:02

Tom

Remy · 08/08/2013 at 07:17

I reckon 50/50 James, Swans have tough run home so leaning towards Brad….

Andrew · 08/08/2013 at 14:25

Crouch this week mate

Alex · 07/08/2013 at 22:04

Who is the best player less then 500k that i can trade for priddis? (have many dual position players to cover)

SCaddict · 07/08/2013 at 23:51

You have plenty of good choices available if you really want Pridda goneskies. I would consider Mundy, Walker, S.Mitchell, McVeigh and Bartel. Each has their pros and cons but all have been fairly consistent scorers with season averages well over 100.

However I'm not sure any are necessarily worth burning a trade over if Pridda proves fit and healthy. So if he's named tomorrow night I would hang on to the trade unless you are flush with them (i.e. more than 3).

Alex · 08/08/2013 at 12:15

If priddis isnt named im going with andrew walker i think

Alex · 08/08/2013 at 12:19

Priddis wont put in good output for the rest of the season beacause eagles are out of the finals race, he has nothing to play for…

James · 07/08/2013 at 22:16

While he is not under 500k, Fyfe is only 509k, and is sure to come home like a raging bull.

Shaq · 07/08/2013 at 23:02

Watson cheap too or Jpk

Alex · 07/08/2013 at 23:14

Got both of them, anyone else?

medadsson · 08/08/2013 at 00:38

When the going gets tough the tough get going … Sam Mitchell. Look at his performances earlier in season against opposition yet to come (hasn't played Saints yet). Forget round 16 – an aberration. Also with Hodge out expect more midfield time. Doubt he will be rested as he didn't play round 17.

@Jacko2128 · 07/08/2013 at 22:42

Trade duffield or staker to scott d thompson or bob murphy or hold 3 trades and 300k?

Walto · 08/08/2013 at 02:26

Still don't know what to do with my last trade .
Still have Nic Nat but if Nicholls is named should I bench him for Nicholls or swap him and cox around and trade him for the best option I can get in Franklin?

Remy · 08/08/2013 at 07:35

Sounds good Walto! Nic Nat has to go….. Buddy probably won't give you four consistent games of over 100 scoring,but what he could do is tear the Saints apart this week (who have lost their best key defender). Then the Hawks play Pies, North, and Swans…… Also consider Cyril, Stokes, Tippett or Bartel/Walker (assuming you're not cash restricted) Good luck making your choice!

Remy · 08/08/2013 at 08:21

Barlow, get him in before Griffen?

pieofgod · 08/08/2013 at 08:37

im looking at priddis to jobe next week if pridda is either out or doesnt blow me away with impressive pts….the other criteria being the windy hill debacle…

thoughts community???

jason · 08/08/2013 at 09:22

Are there any good rookie downgrade options at the moment, at all? Have 4 trades left and $49k in the bank, as I now look to finalise my team.

Alex · 08/08/2013 at 12:16

Lewis johnston- adelaide forward- not a bad option

toonking · 08/08/2013 at 10:47

just heard nicholls will miss another week?!

James D · 08/08/2013 at 10:50

B) Goddard, Heppel, Shaw, GIbbs, Mckenise, Clisby, goodes, thrulow
M) Ablett, Pendles, Swan, Selwood, Barlow, Cotchin, Dangerfield, Fyfe, T. Mitichell
R) Jacobs, Rowe, Niccols, Mcbean
F) Martin, Rockcliff, Bartel, Roughhead, Franklin, Staker, Nic Nat, Tom Lee

2 trades to go, 150,000 in bank. Thoughts guys!! please help me i am finishing top 4 in all leagues. want to get it right. will be greatful for the help jock! Cheers boys

toonking · 08/08/2013 at 14:14

do nothing, save trades

Joe · 08/08/2013 at 12:16

Hey Guys need your opinions:

B] Goddard, Hibberd, Heppell, GIbbs, Staker, Shaw (Docherty, Colquhoun)
M] Ablett, Pendles, Swan, Selwood, Fyfe, T.Mitchell, JPK, Barlow (K.martin, L.hunter)
R] Goldstein, Pyke (Grundy, currie)
F] Cox, Rockliff, JJK, Franklin, Johnson, Tom Lee (Macaffer, Atkins)

Not sure on what trades to make (7 trades left – 143k in the bank)

All help will be greatly appreciated!

pieofgod · 08/08/2013 at 13:26

Staker to Bob Murphy – cost you a hundred grand but he's in great from averaging 110 – solid in a bad year for Def. consistency and in just 2.3% of teams great POD

And/or: t.mitchell to K.jack as he's the form playeri n comp with griffen right now

Joe · 08/08/2013 at 17:34

true, not sure how; to go about it

I could downgrade Martin to Grigg (make 100k) and upgrade staker to Hanley (will have 182k in the bank) or charlie dixon (will have 224k in the bank)

thoughts??

MadMick · 08/08/2013 at 14:40

Thoughts Community? 230K in kitty and 3 trades left

BGODDARDHEPPELLHANLEYSHAWGIBBSMCKENZIE(STAKERCLISBY)
MABLETTPENDLEBURYSWANMITCHELLDAL SANTOFYFEPRIDDISMUNDY(ZORKOGRIGG)
RROUGHEADNICHOLLS(ROWEMCBEAN)
FCOXMARTINROCKLIFFKENNEDYFRANKLINJOHNSON(MACAFFERDANIHER)

toonking · 08/08/2013 at 14:41

B GODDARD HEPPELL HANLEY SHAW GIBBS MCKENZIE (STAKER CLISBY)
    M ABLETT PENDLEBURY SWAN MITCHELL DAL SANTO FYFE PRIDDIS MUNDY (ZORKO GRIGG)
    R ROUGHEAD NICHOLLS (ROWE MCBEAN)
    F COX MARTIN ROCKLIFF KENNEDY FRANKLIN JOHNSON (MACAFFER DANIHER)

MadMick · 08/08/2013 at 14:41

??

toonking · 08/08/2013 at 14:41

Just put in spaces lol

toonking · 08/08/2013 at 14:44

nice side….maybe Mitchell and definitely Nicholls out

Barlow and take yr pick of ruckman

toonking · 08/08/2013 at 15:09

Franklin – Hamstring Tightness gunna miss this week

@shanenma · 08/08/2013 at 16:26

"How shit is Bryce Gibbs" goes down as one of the top 5 moments of the podcast, and thats saying something given the number of classic moments on the podcasts over the years… laughed out loud on the train….

Dan · 08/08/2013 at 16:54

Griffen v Danger v Watson thought people

DOS · 09/08/2013 at 14:42

Griffen (Carl, Ade)& Watson (WCE & NM) has next two at Etihad (nice dry conditions) hard to choose.
    Danger maybe still a little sore and will play up much fwd I think.

I am putting Griffen in this week. Some big outs for Carlton, Griff will be off the leash!

Cameron · 08/08/2013 at 17:12

What to do with Staker if he’s on my field in defense with 3 trades left and 14k in the bank?

nick · 08/08/2013 at 19:03

ok what should I do just made a trade of ash smith for s Burgoyne and made a trade in franklin to roughhead good trades or not I had to make those moves did not have much cash in the bank I could sit priddis on the bench for Mitchell as the guy I am playing also has Mitchell just woundering if what I did could win me a final and next week I was planning on bringing in minsion and the week after bring in kiren jack for the perlims if I win

Watto · 08/08/2013 at 19:38

With Kruezer, Nicholls, and Franklin out I can only choose Rowe to cover one of the forward or ruck leaving a donut. I am somewhat confident of winning this week even with a zero. I have made one trade, staker to Fyfe through Stevie j. Should I reverse that trade or Burn one of my last 2 or simply cop a zero and hope for the best. I'm personally thinking copping a zero because I want to tak a risk to win.

Watto · 08/08/2013 at 19:39

My opponent has Kreuzer down with no replacement.

Will · 08/08/2013 at 19:41

Who would you bring in out of these- Jack, Dangerfield, Beams, Griffen, selwood, steven and o'keefe for a final midfield upgrade.

DOS · 09/08/2013 at 14:45

George · 09/08/2013 at 18:37

Thoughts on Mitch Grigg from Adelaide?????? Came on as sub against Port (sometime in Q3?) and scored 96. Good trade down option for T. Mitchell??????