supercoach flesh for fantasy

G’day community,

Well, the Supercoach gods are turning fortunes more than young gun Ashton Agar. Steve Johnson, Lance Franklin, Patrick Dangerfield, Matthew Pavlich, Nic Naitanui have all caused Supercoach headaches over the past week or so.

It seems just as we’re about to lock our teams down, in comes the S.C Gods from the member’s end throwing down a wrong’un. What will separate the good coaches from the great is the ability to fight on. Every decision we make here on in could make or break our seasons.

We must tackle some of these big issues head on and Nic Nat, Dangerfield and Buddy are all discussed in this week’s edition of Flesh for Fantasy.

So let’s begin!

“GET HIM IN”

JACK STEVEN (STK) MID – $428,300 DT/$516,400 SC
– Next 5 Games: PORT (H), GEE (A), BRIS (A), HAW (H), SYD (A)
– Recent Scores: 89, 99, 99 106, 127

While it’s noted how difficult St Kilda’s run home is, Jack’s recent form has stood up against some of the competition’s better sides – including 106 v Fremantle and 127 v Carlton. He’s currently ranked 2nd at the Saints for disposals (career high of 25), while also averaging career high tackles. Those 2 100s have come after the return of Lenny, which suggests that sides still go to Hayes first, giving Steven some more freedom. Potential PoD if you’re considering upgrading a Crouch or Kyle Martin for a premium.

SCOTT PENDLEBURY (C0LL) MID – $561,800 DT/648,000 SC
– Next 5 Games: GCS (A), GWS (H), ESS (H), SYD (A), HAW (A)
– Recent Scores: 132, 145, 112, 154, 153

It wouldn’t have been just if I didn’t mention the current Supercoach king. Scott Pendlebury’s form over recent weeks has been good enough to warrant him temporary stay as the number 1 scorer in the league. He has a last 5 average of 139.2, including 153 v Adelaide which saw him hog the footy 42 times, take 6 marks, kick 2 goals and send the ball I50 8 times.

It’s almost reached the point where sides contending for both the overall and league wins will be the beneficiaries of having Pendles. Not having Scott could be what separates you from the very best in the land, for the worst. If you don’t have the Collingwood champion, I strongly urge you cash in some trades and get him. It’s a must.

JACK GUNSTON (HAW) FWD – $424,900 DT/$491,300 SC
– Next 5 Games: WBD (H), ESS (A), RICH (H), STK (A), COLL (H)
– Recent Scores: 100, 94, 103, 104, 110

Hard to believe the form of Jack Gunston has gone unnoticed like it has. It took a follower of mine, Terry G (@TG_Footy_Tragic), to point out to me just how well he is going. Since round 7 v Sydney, Jack has only dropped under 100 once (94 v WCE) and is averaging 15 touches, 6 marks and 2 goals a game. Buddy’s underwhelming season has allowed both him and Jarryd Roughead to step up and play bigger roles.

For a man that’s in the form he is, Jack’s only in 1.52% of teams. Given the evenness of the top 4-5 teams this year, I doubt Hawthorn will take the risk by releasing the foot off the peddle. They’ll go hard here on in, which should see Jack continue with the high level of output. Definitely worth considering, ultimate PoD.

“GET HIM OUT”

DEAN TERLICH (MELB) DEF – $410,300 DT/$424,700 SC
– Next 5 Games: BRIS (H), NM (H), GWS (A), GCS (A), FRE (H)
– Recent Scores: 88, 88 107, 119, 27

I’ll be sad to see Dean Terlich leave ‘Crimmins’ Class’. When Bryce Gibbs was out, he stepped up and scored 100+. More recently, he’s been more than serviceable replacing Paul Duffield. However, it’s now time to say goodbye. The 27 on weekend v Geelong will see the beginning of Dean leaking value.

The old saying goes, know when to hold them, and know when to fold them. It’s time to fold, and given the value he’s yielded, there should be no issues turning him into a Hanley or Heppell. From all of us here at the community, thank you for your services Dean. Not sure where myself, and thousands of coaches out there, would’ve been without your bench coverage.

NIC NAITANUI (WCE) RUCK/FWD – $374,400 DT/$481,900 SC
– Next 5 Games: SYD (H), WBD (A), GCS (H), ESS (A), GEE (H)
– Recent Scores: 109, 114, 73, 79, 69

The community’s own Jay Clark from Herald Sun reported this morning that the Eagles have been advised to rest Nic Nat in fears he may have Osteitis Pubis. There are rumors he may also be having issues with his back. Any way you look at it, Nic Nat isn’t fit, and it’s bloody frustrating for the thousands of coaches that traded him in, including myself.

Given how delicate things are getting as we head towards the latter stages of the season, it’s time to say goodbye to Nic Nat. His injury could be a burden on sides that can’t trade him out in the finals. Burn the trade you have left now and get rid of him while he still possesses some value. You really don’t want to be stuck with him come week 1 of an elimination final because you didn’t have the trades to dump him. When in doubt, get him out.

“AND…”

PATRICK DANGERFIELD – WHAT DO WE DO?

There are reports circling that Patrick could miss anywhere from 1 to 4 weeks with an AC joint injury. That’s the worst news we could hear, as it creates serious confusion. What do we do with a player that could be back next week, but also could miss 4 weeks? If you’ve got Tom Mitchell sitting on your bench, I would hold Patrick until news of his injury becomes a bit clearer. Even Brad Crouch, who many still have, may benefit with Dangerfield out.

However, if you have limited cover, I would consider maybe trading him out for Pendlebury if you don’t have him. As mentioned above, Scott is a MUST if you are to contend for both the overall or the league win. Michael Barlow also one worth considering if you are going to trade him out. For mine, I would hold for at least 1 more week if you can and give yourself more time to assess the field, and who knows, he may be back next week, but I’m not counting on it.

“BREAKING POINT”

– Jaeger O’Meara (GCS), BE 121
– Bryce Gibbs (CARL), BE 176
– Ryan Griffin (WBD), BE 207
– Michael Barlow (FRE), BE 155
– Aaron Sandilands (FRE), BE 267

“PUB TALK”

Thanks for the inundation this week. Nothing brings me more joy than seeing my Tweeter blow itself up with questions. Here are the burning issues heading into this week’s action

mr crimmins tweet 1

ANSWER: As mentioned above, it really depends on what’s available on your bench. If you have Tom Mitchell, you could bring him off the bench and hold Patrick for at least one more. But if you don’t, I would strongly suggest trading, but only for a top of the range premium. Personally, I would hold 1 week and assess next week, but really depends on where you sit in overall/league and if you’ve got cover. It’s a delicate situation, that’s for sure.

mr crimmins tweet 2

ANSWER: You have the luxury of trades up your sleeve. I would hold Ivan Maric. Has had a good couple of weeks, and may begin to play some good football as we head towards finals. Trade him out on eve of finals if he begins to play poorly. Buddy, on the other hand, with the trades you have, I would dump him. He’s too inconsistent this year, and word of a knee injury could keep him out for a little while. He’s still some value, a good launching pad to a premium forward. Keep Maric (for now), dump Buddy.

mr crimmins tweet 3

ANSWER: That is a dilemma. I would dump Vlastuin, only because I like Darling’s scoring potential more than Vlas’. 109 and 88 in 2 of his past 3 games for Jack is a good sign. I would hold onto him for a little while long and assess as we get closer to finals. Vlastuin is cooked, and the quicker you trade him down for cash, the better.

Anyway, all the best this weekend community. Remember to send any questions to @Mr_Crimmins or any of the great members of this fine establishment. May you score hard, and score well.

Mr Crimmins.

Follow the great Mr Crimmins on Twitter

Jacko · 18/07/2013 at 13:21

Should i upgrade terlich to premium or trade him for someone like grimes to make money?

jockreynolds · 18/07/2013 at 13:26

Gday there Jacko. I'd definitely be looking to go premium at this stage of the game old son. Look at any or Goddard, Gibbs, Shaw or Heppell if you dont already have them, then at Hanley or Ibbotson as your next priorities.. have a squiz at Monday's poll here 😉

Jacko · 18/07/2013 at 13:35

thanks jock! and by the way my backline is
      Shaw, Gibbs, Heppell, Hanley, Goodes, Terlich (Laird, Thurlow) with $105,000 in the bank

jockreynolds · 18/07/2013 at 13:37

No wokker mate – looks as if you need to stuff BJ goddard in there mate – else if he's in your midfield consider Ibbotson

Dabman · 18/07/2013 at 13:37

Would you look at malceski jock?

@MRB37 · 18/07/2013 at 13:56

The Watson, Danger, Buddy injuries and Terlich sucking comes at the worst time when I'm trying to avoid relegation, but also running low on trades. I may have to just keep on trading and hope that I don't get any injuries in the next few weeks.

I'll hold Danger for the week, I reckon he'll only miss 1 more after this week, he is not the type who will be happy sitting on the bench and I have Mitchell to cover. Holding onto Tom Lee all year might have actually paid off since he scored decently last week in place of Franklin. Terlich is out, Heppell will be in.

@MRB37 · 18/07/2013 at 14:03

Also guys, what are you all doing with VC and C this week with GC playing the Pies? I've been running with a Pendles/Ablett combo all year, so it's the worst matchup of the year for me. I'm thinking Pendlebury is too hot to ignore, so he'll be my VC, then have someone like Selwood or Kennedy as my C.

James · 18/07/2013 at 14:43

GAJ or Pendles?

BestCoastEagles · 18/07/2013 at 16:02

Got the same question's. I am going Pendles VC loophole as he has been blazing the last few weeks. Just hoping i ain't going to the Pendles well one to many times.

@MRB37 · 18/07/2013 at 17:04

I'm leaning towards Pendles this week. He has been on fire.

Alex · 19/07/2013 at 18:02

Gazza for sure!

@Jacko2128 · 18/07/2013 at 15:05

Would like some trade ideas for my team please (47K left, 8 trades):

Defenders
goddard, heppel, gibbs, hartlett, duffield, mckenzie. SUBS terlich, clisby.

Mids
GAJ, Pendles, JPK, Barlow, cotchin, Mundy, Shuey, Titchell. SUBS danger, crouch

Rucks
Jacobs, nicholls. SUBS rowe, currie.

Forwards
Rockliff, JJK, buddy, Zorko, Nic Nat, Staker. SUBS Steve J, bennedy.

Was thinking terlich to dusty martin as my 1st trade and unsure about the 2nd trade.
Feedback is appreciated.
Thanks

BestCoastEagles · 18/07/2013 at 15:58

Nic Nat to the Red Rough for the second trade will be a winner. Nic Nat could miss several week's with his groin and he is leaking truck loads of cash.

@Jacko2128 · 18/07/2013 at 16:05

if i trade terlich to dusty i have no cash left to do that trade.

@Jacko2128 · 18/07/2013 at 16:00

or downgrade terlich to a cheapie 96k non-player and upgrade nic nat?

BestCoastEagles · 18/07/2013 at 16:34

Nic Nat may be out and might miss a few as the Eagles have been advised to rest him. Have you thought about trading Terlich and Nic Nat for Roughead and Sam Mayes moving Staker Back

Chook · 18/07/2013 at 15:13

hello community, so I have got two injuried midfield premiums in watson and dangerfield. was thinking of trading watson to joel selwood and dangerfield to andrew walker or dustin martin for DP and swing one of them to the forward line to cover the suspended stevie j. leaving me with one rookie in tom mitchell on the field and have full premium midfield when stevie j returns next week. or its it worth holding off trading dangerfield and get tom mitichell to cover him and a donut in the forward line. only have 4 trades left. thoughts? thanks.

p.s. would it be a bad idea to have 3 players in the midfield from the same team eg. mundy, fyfe and barlow?

thanks again community. hope your teams are travelling well.

BestCoastEagles · 18/07/2013 at 15:55

Hold onto Dangerman for the time being. Watson to J.selwood a good trade if you need to as i done the same trade last weekend when Dangerman went down. Having three Freo player's ain't no crime as they are great points generators and have a soft Finals Run.

SC Legend. · 18/07/2013 at 15:23

I have three trades left. In need of advice for a serious trade,

Rucks:
Minson, Maric (Nicohls, Currie)

Forward:
Stevie J, Buddy, Nic Nat, Cox, Walker, Zorko (Rowe, Burbury)

My plan is to TRADE Maric to Rockcliff by subbing Rowe into my rucks, sub Nicohls on the field as he is scoring better than poor old Maric whose been a let down.
I can then have 7 forward premiums as cover and bench Zorko until he plays the easier teams in his finals runs w/ the emergency loophole.

I can then sub Nic Nat/Cox into the ruck if Nicohls starts to lose form.
Opinions on this trade? Note: I have three trades left, premiums everywhere else on my field.

BestCoastEagles · 18/07/2013 at 15:51

Nic Nat may be out and might miss a few as the Eagles have been advised to rest him. I would hold off on trading Big Ivan and see what the call is with Nic Nat. If you are desperate to trade i would Flick Nic Nat before Maric. With three trades left you are running thin so choose carefully.

Saltysalts · 18/07/2013 at 21:22

agree with you BCE, Nic Nat is the less likely player to perform…much less. I really hope he doesn't drop off fantasy relevance, but I'm still trading him out now. Keep Maric for now; you could keep him as bench cover if Nicholls starts to slow.

Nolz · 18/07/2013 at 23:03

Keep in mind Buddy hasn't been named so that throws a spanner in the works too

Tmac · 18/07/2013 at 16:04

what about Jarrod McVeigh?

Tim · 18/07/2013 at 18:31

I've had him all year as a POD and he has been excellent. My only concern is that opposition teams may start tagging him off the back flank

Davo09 · 18/07/2013 at 16:15

Hi guys,

Any advice / suggestions for upgrades into my team below. I have 6 trades left with $49,800 left in the bank. Would love to get Pendles into my midfield or Roughy in my forward line.

DEF: Goodard, Heppell, H Shaw, Houli, Gibbs, Goodes (Clisby & Sierakowski)

MIDS: Ablett, Swan, J Selwood, Barlow, Fyfe, Priddis, Cotchin JP Kennedy (Hrovat, Kent)

RUCKS: Cox & Kreuzer (Nicholls, Currie)

FORWARDS: Bartel, Rockliff,J Kennedy, Cloke, Franklin, S Johnson (Staker & Lee)

CarnTheDONS · 18/07/2013 at 16:27

Hi community, I am confused and I need to know what trades would be better

Option 1. Watson out Selwood in
Nitnatnui out. Ryder in

Or option 2. Dangerfield out. Selwood in
Nitnatnui out. Roughead in

Which ever option I chose I will need to keep Watson/Dangerfield on he bench until he is playing again

CarnTheDONS · 18/07/2013 at 16:58

And who should be my VC out of Pendles and Ablet

Saltysalts · 18/07/2013 at 21:40

How many trades do you have left?

Roughead is a better in than Ryder, of course, but if you have another trade I would definately lose both of those injured players. If I absolutely HAD to choose only one to go, it would be Watson – his expected return according to SC gold is round 23. Danger may only be out for a few weeks, but I feel that neither player will come back to the game scoring as strongly as before.

VC is a tough one, I'm going with the Gaz, but I feel like I'm taking a risk!

Hope my opinion helps mate! Good luck!

CarnTheDONS · 19/07/2013 at 18:00

Thanks SaltySalts

Riley · 18/07/2013 at 16:31

Who should I get need a league win this week can afford anyone in forward line any suggestions?

Riley · 18/07/2013 at 16:39

Btw I have J Kennedy buddy roughy Zorko jumpin jack joe Daniher and Spangler

THESALTSHAKERS · 18/07/2013 at 16:38

Both Ellis & Buddy hurting me – I got Ellis in after his last hundy and gone 70-80s ever since. Buddy likewise but have cover at least. Should I hold Buddy for now or trade him off to Walker (carl)?

Got feeling Tiges gotta lift to make finals – Hawks doing ok without Buddy

THESALTSHAKERS · 18/07/2013 at 16:38

Im in 519th position – looking for best finish only 6 trades left

Gilly · 18/07/2013 at 17:23

I'm riding the Buddy roller coaster as well, thankfully only for the last 6 weeks. I am thinking hold for 1 more week on Buddy, Walker has a highish be and hopefully Buddy takes advantage of small doggies back line. For me anyway Stevie J is another option next week.

Gilly · 18/07/2013 at 17:25

Nic Nat out for Andrew Walker or leave him in the rucks and get Goldstein??

Jimbo · 18/07/2013 at 18:03

I also have Watson, Dangerfield, buddy, Nic Nat, one trade left, most of my picks have been injured for weeks or out all season and have had to trade, who will score the most for the rest of the season between Selwood, Bartel, Rockliff, need some community help here, any advice would be great

david · 18/07/2013 at 18:17

Should i ditch Gibbs this week due to high BE?

moron · 18/07/2013 at 18:28

CarnTheDONS · 18/07/2013 at 18:34

No, hold!!!!

david · 18/07/2013 at 19:40

So hold or ditch? Still confused :/

SMH · 18/07/2013 at 20:14

did you really actually consider advice from a guy with the name "moron" lol

Dee · 18/07/2013 at 23:58

Hahahaha

jockreynolds · 18/07/2013 at 19:42

Hold mate ;0)

david · 18/07/2013 at 20:08

Cheers 🙂

luke · 18/07/2013 at 18:25

Hi Jock and community,

My team prior to round 17 is:

Trades Left: 6 || Remaining Salary Cap: $9, 600

Defense:
Goddard, Shaw, Gibbs, Hartlett, Hanley, Heppell (Clisby, Frost)

Midfield:
Ablett, Pendlebury, Dangerfield, Fyfe, Selwood, Priddis, Cotchin, Swan (Mitchell, Hrovat)

Ruck:
Minson, Natnui (Nicholls, Currie)

Forward:
Cox, Franklin, Martin, Rockliff, Kennedy, Staker (Lee, Daniher)

Really desperate for some advice this week. With Dangerfield, Natnui and Franklin all injured this week, I am not sure what 2 trades to make this week. Was initially planning to complete my forward line my upgrading Staker to Bartel but thinking I might focus on the injuries before I upgrade Staker as he still does have a bit of cash left in him. I have good midfield coverage so Im thinking I might leave Dangerfield on the bench and put Mitchell on the field. Besides that, what should I focus on this round and what trades should I make? In real need this week.

Thanks in advance.

Jacko · 18/07/2013 at 18:40

trade danger to selwood or someone like him. and maybe upgrade terlich to a premium

Dylan · 18/07/2013 at 19:50

I already have selwood jacko?

Kochi · 18/07/2013 at 18:45

I have 4 trades left. Should i trade buddy (i could get anyone up to 500k), or hold and take a donut?

Marc · 18/07/2013 at 20:17

Depends 2 things. How are you going overall and in your league? If you're set in the finals and not playing for overall position, i'd hold the trade.

James · 18/07/2013 at 18:45

Hi Mr Crimmins,

Would like your thoughts on these 3 options,

1. Should I downgrade Ben Kennedy who is in my forward line to Liam McBean from Richmond who is a ruck/forward swing? I have Lance Franklin in my forward line so if I don't do this trade I will score a 0 with Buddy. Ben Kennedy isn't getting any games at the moment so I don't really lose anything by this trade. If I do this I can swing Naitanui forward for McBean so that I can cover the 0 of Buddy Franklin. Tom Nicholls is my ruck bench coverage.

2. The second option is that I save my trade this week and take the hit of scoring 0 with Franklin. I have 9 trades left and can only make one more this round. I'm currently sitting 1st in my league, a win clear.

3. I also have Dangerfield so should I use that trade on upgrading him? I have Brad Crouch as emergency coverage for him. I personally like your idea of waiting a week and assessing.

What option do you like?

Chicken · 19/07/2013 at 18:36

Pretty sure naitanui is out rested for a while

Chicken · 19/07/2013 at 18:40

Rumored to be rested*

Sully321 · 18/07/2013 at 18:46

Hey community,
I have stevie j, buddy, nic Nat, Terlich, danger, and still have Jacobs

I have 5 trades left $11,900 in the bank

I'm first in my league and playing 15th so it should've an easy win this week if I take Terlich out and bring in Hanley I will have full premiums

What are your thoughts?

James · 18/07/2013 at 19:03

Go for it, Terlich has had his time and will drop in value for the rest of the season. Hanley is just about at his lowest price and is going up. This will bring your team to full premiums so you can save the other trades for finals. Execute the trade.

Sully321 · 18/07/2013 at 19:48

Do you think stick with one trade or go with another I don't have swan so then danger-swan which would give me 4 trades left

James · 18/07/2013 at 20:07

I depends on if you have good bench coverage. If you have Tom Mitchell or Brad Crouch than I would say hold Dangerfield and trade Terlich.

Do you have any of these players as coverage?

Sully321 · 18/07/2013 at 20:29

Got both

James · 18/07/2013 at 20:32

Than I would put Mitchell on ahead of Crouch and upgrade Terlich to Hanley.

Sully321 · 18/07/2013 at 20:42

Thanks mate

Ross · 18/07/2013 at 19:05

I have 9 trades, $151,000 in the bank and I am looking to trade Hartlett from the backline. I also have Goddard, Enright, Goodes, Staker, Ibbotson and on the bench I have Vlastuin and Clisby. I also have Gibbs and Heppell in the midfield. Community what do you think? Who do I trade? Who do I bring in? Hanley or Shaw??

Liam · 18/07/2013 at 19:54

who else is in your mid?

Ross · 18/07/2013 at 20:52

I think it is either Hartlett or Gibbs for Hanley or Shaw. Hanley has the easier draw. Thoughts???

Daniel · 18/07/2013 at 19:09

Hi guys is it worth bringing in gunston now or wait a week to bring Stevie j in or anyone else? Thanks

Buddy Magic · 18/07/2013 at 19:11

Anyone got any ideas for forward line players? Got buddy roughy Daniher Zorko jumping jack josh twinkle toes and Spangher need a idea can afford anyone 🙂 Jocky Crimmo Mick I need ur advice (Ps.Go mick good luck 19th)

Sully321 · 18/07/2013 at 19:28

Rockliff? Maybe

Jimmy · 18/07/2013 at 19:14

Trade buddy for Rockliff?
My forward line is Walker, Cox, Johnson, Martin, Bartel, Franklin, Emg: Lee, Kennedy.
If I dont trade buddy I will cop a doughnut, Im thinking this is a good time to trade him but who for?
6 trades left with 80k in the bank.

Dylan · 18/07/2013 at 19:47

I have terlich, nic nat and buddy with 6 trades and $2,000 what do I do!

Jake · 18/07/2013 at 19:50

Why does Tom Mitchell always appear as "Selected as emergency" every week?

Dylan · 18/07/2013 at 19:56

Because Sydney hav played lots of Sunday games lately, Josh

throttlefinger · 18/07/2013 at 19:51

Get Terlich and NicNat out. Long term won't serve you. Use cover for Buddy. Should be playing next week.

Jay · 18/07/2013 at 19:51

What to do with Watson?? Keep one more week or just shaft him and deal with what follows. Thinking Watson to Pendles can’t go wrong 🙂

Paul · 18/07/2013 at 20:36

I kept Watson to use the saved trade to get rid of spuds like Jacobs, or Hartlett etc. Think its a smarter tactic in the long run if it works to plan.

Tim · 18/07/2013 at 22:40

Mate, watson to pendles is the perfect trade. You have to get pendles in

throttlefinger · 18/07/2013 at 19:54

Any thoughts on Griffen? Heard he was playing with corked thigh. Explain the low score (well that, and his mate Boyd being out). Thinking of swapping for Barlow.

Liam · 18/07/2013 at 20:01

Not good news about Nic Nat:( if u could bring in either Roughead or Stevie J (not worrying about his suspension) who do u choose?

Remy · 18/07/2013 at 21:16

Tough one Liam, seeing as I have both I don't see how you can go wrong with either, but if Stevie J can't pull his head in and stop getting suspended….Roughy would have to be your priority pick in my opinion.

bout7 · 18/07/2013 at 22:30

I think you have to go with Stevie J just because of his massive scoring potential. It comes with a risk but wouldn't you just hate seeing him smashing out 140+ scores and not having him on your team?
    In the end it's up to you tho….
    Hope I helped 🙂

Jono · 18/07/2013 at 20:38

I’ve got 8 trades left is it worth trading Priddis or shuey for someone getting more points as they are my worst performing mids?

Remy · 18/07/2013 at 21:04

You have to hold Priddis Jono, not so sure about Shuey though……How much cash would you have to spend if you traded out Shuey?
    Options to consider are Selwood (no 1 priority), Mundy, JPK, or maybe a Hannebery type for 455k….

Jono · 18/07/2013 at 21:10

I have selwood and jpk and both fyfe and Barlow so I’m not super keen on mundy! But just saw that shuey was named this week so I could possibly hold but I may end up with tom Mitchell on the ground as he is scoring better than shuey, so having shuey in the emg is a bit of a waist of money as well so I’m very confused at the moment

Remy · 18/07/2013 at 21:43

Shuey has to be on your field. (remember Tom Mitchell has only played a handful of AFL games) Stick with your premiums! I

Jono · 18/07/2013 at 21:55

Even though its shueys first game back?

Remy · 18/07/2013 at 22:04

I think so Jono, just trust Shuey.
            He's a very good player…
            However in the end it is up to you:)

Mick · 18/07/2013 at 21:07

Trade out dangerfield for murphy and profit $235,1000? dangerfield out for up to a month, might not be back to his best on return which would be right in the heart of finals…

jake · 18/07/2013 at 21:23

Who is the best option for nic nat, is it worth waiting one more week for stevie j?

Rocksta · 19/07/2013 at 19:24

luke · 18/07/2013 at 21:26

Hi Jock and community,

My team prior to round 17 is:

Trades Left: 6 || Remaining Salary Cap: $9, 600

Defense:
Goddard, Shaw, Gibbs, Hartlett, Hanley, Heppell (Clisby, Frost)

Midfield:

Ruck:
Minson, Natnui (Nicholls, Currie)

Forward:
Cox, Franklin, Martin, Rockliff, Kennedy, Staker (Lee, Daniher)

Thanks in advance.

Gilly · 18/07/2013 at 22:22

Unless you are chasing a win I would hold Danger as Mitchell is good cover.

Not sure how you get to Bartel from Staker with $9 600, I think Staker is worth keeping as a 6th def/mid or good bench cover.

Would you consider Nic Nat out for McBean, gets Nicholls on the ground, can still swing Cox if needed and generates plenty of cash.

Luke · 19/07/2013 at 17:30

Thanks for that. I am planning on keeping Dangerfield, but not sure about Natanui and Franklin aswell. Natanui is named this week so Ill probably hold onto him this week, but put him on the bench and bring Nicholls on the field as he'll most likely score more. Im still not sure what trades to make this week. I am considering your suggestion though.

Dee · 18/07/2013 at 21:57

Nic Nat is named this week…. If he has a bad back and or is carrying an injury why would they play him this week? I’m holding… Rumours not facts here!

Remy · 18/07/2013 at 21:57

Hi guys, should I loophole Roughy against the doggies by taking advantage of Stevie J? Then if his score dissapoints I have Pendles, Swan, Ablett, or Selwood to pick for my Captain.
Who should I choose?
VC Roughy, Captain Who? (Remember Ablett had 53 touches and 155 SC points last time GC played the magpies)

bout7 · 18/07/2013 at 22:27

Go for Pendels as your captain if roughy doesnt get a captain worthy score…

Ross · 18/07/2013 at 22:15

Community, does anyone know of a trade down target for Neade. I only have $45,000 in the bank. Please help>

bout7 · 18/07/2013 at 22:25

Thoughts on starting Nicholls over Nic Nat this week?
My other ruck is minson so he's definately starting but what do you guys think about starting Nicholls this week and putting Nic Nat as my emergency?

Ross · 18/07/2013 at 23:22

Have a quick look at the other posts. Everyone including Mr. Crimmins is advising that you trade NicNat out as he looks as if he has the dreaded Ostitis Pubis
    Good Luck I would put Nicholls ahead as Collingwood's Rucks are fairly average at the moment.

jarrod · 19/07/2013 at 15:02

hey mate
    if you don’t want to trade nic nat then select him and Nicholls both as emergencies and put a non playing ruckmen on the field. it is what I did last week, worked out very well. let them dual for the best score

Jono · 19/07/2013 at 16:49

dont you get the lowest score if there is two emergencies being used?

bout7 · 19/07/2013 at 15:48

Thanks guys I reckon I'm gonna back Nicholls this week and try to trade Nic Nat next week

Jason · 18/07/2013 at 23:26

Ok guys need some help please team is

Def Gibbs,Hanley,Goddard,duffield,hartlett,shaw(staker,clisby)

Mid ablett Pendles swan,danger selwood cotchin shuey Stevey j(t Mitchell, crouch)

Rk leunberger Kreuzur (Nichols Hannath

Fwd cox nicnat dusty rocky buddy jkennedy (s Rowe daniher

Have $300,000 in bank think trade shuey to Barlow n buddy to bartel or mundy via Stevey j

pieofgod · 19/07/2013 at 16:11

how many trades left?
    youve got 3 out this week…like me. ive got just 1 tade left so ive gotta sit.
    have you decided to sit on danger to ride out mitchell?

the trades you mention are solid i reckon….only thing is if danger then blows out 4-6, nicnats groin forces a sit and/or buddy stays down….then the shuey trade is too much of a luxury.

its a hard week to be sure

SMH · 19/07/2013 at 00:12

Gone for Terlich to Hanley & Dangerfield to Fyfe this week. I feel like Fyfe is starting to find some form and is going to go gangbusters in the finals against the "easier" teams!

Also, next week i want to try and get Barlow or Stevie J.. what are peoples thoughts on who to get? Stevie J is an absolute gun but him and his bloody suspensions…

pieofgod · 19/07/2013 at 16:06

i would think he's gotta wisen up to all the suspensions….no one can continue as he is without making a change surely. there both great but SJ has the ability to go OFF any week…
    btu ive got both.

hope your right about Fyfe…ive had him all year . im not disappointed

Davo09 · 19/07/2013 at 00:16

Hi community.

Thoughts on the below possible trades this week:
Priddis – Murphy
Cotchin – Pendles

Heath Scotland :( · 19/07/2013 at 02:36

What on earth do i do with Scotland *sigh* i got him 2 weeks ago, and I'm already loosing patience, some risks just aren't worth the grief. I only have one rookie left on the ground (Staker) with 7 trades left. I was going to trade Staker sideways to Jack Grimes, but Scotlands form is making me think i should bail ship. What do i do community? 🙁 give him one more shot, or pull the trigger? will he come good?

James · 19/07/2013 at 03:19

tom lee or staker, to start on the ground?

Gilly · 19/07/2013 at 06:36

Staker for me, Riewoldt is back may affect Lee's output

Scott · 19/07/2013 at 03:36

Hanley or Malceski? I’m playing dream team too

Cameron · 19/07/2013 at 06:25

Jimmy says:

July 18, 2013 at 7:14 pm

Trade buddy for Rockliff?

6 trades left with 80k in the bank.

Remy · 19/07/2013 at 10:17

Exploit Buddy by using him for the loophole:)
    He'll be back next week, they're just resting him.
    I reckon he'll come home like a train. (remember he scored 236 SC points against Nth Melbourne last year).

@MattBunker_ · 19/07/2013 at 07:50

I have 3 trades left and stumped on what to do. 41,500 left in bank.

DEF: Goddard, Hanley, Gibbs, Terlich, Duffield, Clisby (Wilson, Oxley)

MID: Ablett, J.Selwood, Jack, Bartel, Barlow, Deledio, S.Thompson, T.Mitchell (Hrovat, Viney)

RUCK: Minson, Blicavs (Rowe, Currie)

FWD: Martin, Rockliff, Kennedy, Franklin, Staker, Daniher (S.Johnson, Bubury)

Rick Grimes · 19/07/2013 at 12:04

As I see it you have only 4 starters up front this week. But with only 3 trades left it's a tough one. Personally I'd unload Terlich and Buddy. Swing Staker to defense and get in a couple of solids around the $450k mark (Stokes, Pavlich, Harvey could be options) That way you'll field 5 up front, and when Stevie J comes back your forward line will be complete.

@MattBunker_ · 19/07/2013 at 16:55

That's a good idea but I don't know who I will trade in.

chandanrajdb · 19/07/2013 at 09:17

Hello Community…..

My trade this week….

OUT Nic Nat…..

IN: J Selwood……..through Blicavs…..and T Nicholls on the ground….

What do you guys think…..???

J Selwood or Mundy??? still not sure…….i have got Fyfe and Barlow in my team…..bit not sure to go with another midfielder from the same team…..thoughts please….????

Cheers,
Raj….

Rick Grimes · 19/07/2013 at 11:32

go Selwood.

luke · 19/07/2013 at 18:18

id go for selwood if i already had 2 freo midfielders, and either way, mundy is the last of the 3 dockers i would go for

I'm tryin · 19/07/2013 at 09:35

Me forward line is coppin a beating only 4 trades left, needing a win in all leagues, thinking of trading pav for under proforming zorko due to reasonable run home, is this obserd?

Jack · 19/07/2013 at 14:52

what about his team-mate Rockliff, a few more dollars but a has a bit better consistency?

I'm tryin · 19/07/2013 at 10:00

Trading in zorko a brain freeze?

SCaddict · 19/07/2013 at 15:24

He's shown us bugger all during the entire season so wouldn't be the top of my list of forward premiums to upgrade to that's for sure.

The only thing in his favour is the Lions good run home starting with the Dees this weekend. But with that few trades left I don't reckon it's worth the risk.

As Jack suggested Rockliff would be the more attractive selection for a bit more coin. He's had his ups and downs but still managed to produce an average around the ton.

Ash · 19/07/2013 at 11:01

Hi community, who to get this week walker or harvey?

Rick Grimes · 19/07/2013 at 11:31

Is Tom Mitchell good enough to be M8 for the rest of the year. He's scoring more consistently than other so-called premiums.

SMH · 19/07/2013 at 12:33

i was thinking the exact same thing

SCaddict · 19/07/2013 at 15:30

Yes his scoring thus far has been as solid as oak. The only question mark I can see is the Swannies uber tough run home which may see him fall away a little during the Supercoach finals.

However I have faith in the lad so he is my M8 too!

SCaddict · 19/07/2013 at 16:42

Hell yeah, get him in

Osh · 19/07/2013 at 12:42

How many trades should we have for the finals?

SCaddict · 19/07/2013 at 15:32

Think about 4-5 would be the sweet spot if you are trying to win leagues. Sadly I already have less than this myself.

[email protected] K1nG · 19/07/2013 at 12:48

Hey Community!

I currently have 74 k and 11 trades. If I downgrade terlich I should have 380k and 10 trades (1 this round). I currently have Goodes, Jacobs, Zorko, Staker and Dangerfield. I only have viney/hunter to cover danger. What are your thoughts on trades??
Thanks in advance! 🙂

Julz · 19/07/2013 at 13:51

Start trading now!! Think you have the luxury to trade Danger if you need to with that many trades. just get any premo mid you don't already have!

Other option is to do your first Terlich trade and then trade one of your back up mids to Rockliff if you don't have him, can use as swing later. Only downside to this is your back-up mids still have $$$ to be made.

SCaddict · 19/07/2013 at 15:35

Yes I would trade my arse off with that many remaining and would definitely ditch Danger and Jacobs.

[email protected] K1nG · 19/07/2013 at 16:09

Thanks guys!

Who you thinking I should get in??

Greg · 19/07/2013 at 12:54

Hello community any help would be much appreciated…

Should I trade nic Nat for Dustin Martin, bartel, or walker from Carlton.

Also Zorko to Murphy god call or bad. Brisbane play Melb so thinking he might have a big one though.

Any help would be great.

Sam · 19/07/2013 at 14:42

Im also thinking Nic Nat to Martin but don't want to make the wrong decision as I only have two trades left

Josh · 19/07/2013 at 17:54

I'd go nic nat to bartel and wait a week for zorko to murphy. Murphy could be injured and not play and even if he does he probably has one las price drop in him while zorko plays Melb and could go huge

Liam · 19/07/2013 at 16:03

Is there any way of switching Nic Nat and Cox around without using a trade?

Zimmer · 20/07/2013 at 09:58

Depends where you have them positioned on the field.

jacko10987 · 19/07/2013 at 16:13

need to get rid of terlich- who should I get in? I've got 65000 in the bank

[email protected] K1nG · 19/07/2013 at 16:33

What midfielder should I bring in for Danger?

I don't have Barlow, Mundy, Cotchin??

@MattBunker_ · 19/07/2013 at 16:39

Who is in you're midfield

[email protected] K1nG · 19/07/2013 at 16:47

Pendlebury, Ablett, Swan, Selwood, JPK, Fyfe, Obviously danger, t.mitchell (viney, hunter)

Jake · 19/07/2013 at 16:40

I need a cheap player to trade in under 200k.

James · 19/07/2013 at 16:57

I have 4 trades with 93,200 in the kitty need ideas please
Team is

DEF: Goddard, Taylor, Shaw, Gibbs, Duffield, Clisby (Wilson, Colquhoun)
MID: Pendles(VC), GAJ, Swan, J.Selwood, Cotchin, Thompson, Mundy, Titch (Crouch, K.Mitchell)
RUCK: Minson. Nicholls (Osborn, Currie)
FOR: Bartel, Cox, Johnson, Hansen, Staker, Taberner (Buddy, Steinberg)

Jono · 19/07/2013 at 17:01

Buddy to Dusty Martin? any other suggestions??
Also is it ridiculous for nicholls, who is averaging 15 points more in the last 3 than Dean cox, to be on the ground??
Also just wondering why is all the hype on heppell to be in your team rather than say ibbitson even though ibbo is averaging more? just a thought

Osh · 19/07/2013 at 18:11

What should I do trade Buddy or keep him?

Sully321 · 19/07/2013 at 18:38

Depends on how many trades and who you could bring in for him

Rocksta · 19/07/2013 at 19:20

If you have 5 or more trades, trade Buddy out for Walker ( assuming you don't have him)

Sully321 · 19/07/2013 at 18:13

Hey community,
Is there risk of Nic nat being a late withdrawal as I have him in my forwardlineand have no cover for him unless I swap him into the rucks and move Rowe Into my starting forwards then have Nichols as emergency covering for Nic nat.

But that's the downside that I have Rowe on my starting field and Tom Nichols on my bench.

Thoughts?

Sully321 · 19/07/2013 at 19:06

Which two out of jacobs, Nichols, and natinui

Can't use loophole as I have gawn as my 4th ruck

CarnTheDONS · 19/07/2013 at 23:01

Nichols and Jacobs as Nitnatnui is unlikely to play

Zimmer · 20/07/2013 at 10:01

Is this all but confirmed, Nic Nat being out? I was planning on trading Jacobs, but it changes my whole strategy if he's gone.

Sully321 · 20/07/2013 at 11:14

Should I leave nic nat on the field and have Nichols as an emergency just in case he plays or would Nichols still score more than him?

Michael · 19/07/2013 at 19:34

Captain presents an interesting challenge this week – Pendles, Swan or GAJ? I'm putting VC on Pendles and, as a POD, putting the C on Rocky. Playing Melb and has a pretty good record against them, pulled a 139 against them last year at the G.
What is everyone else doing?

CarnTheDONS · 19/07/2013 at 23:00

I have the bench loophole on Gibbs with his score of 60, do you think I should take the 60 or risk it and go with Sam Colquhoun from Port Adelaide instead

Sully321 · 20/07/2013 at 11:19

I'd take the 60

Mike · 20/07/2013 at 07:43

One of the hardest questions of the year community. Do I make Ablett or Pendles Captain today? Both bloody playing each other

David · 20/07/2013 at 09:39

Guys, showers are forecast I believe, what happens if it starts to rain a bit, Pendles or Gaz?

Sully321 · 20/07/2013 at 11:18

I'm using loophole and putting Pendles as VC though then putting c on either selwood, JPK, or Kieran jack if Pendles doesn't score too many

Osh · 20/07/2013 at 20:14

Is this right for the captain loophole: Bring on Allen Christensen(who's not playing this week) put the C on him. Then put Varcoe as the emergency and then keep the Vc on Ablett and his 178.

Darby's Dashers · 23/07/2013 at 11:37

Should we fold duffield he keeps burning me and if so who's are my options,

des moines carpet · 26/07/2014 at 02:56

WOW just what I was searching for. Came here
by searching for churches in des moines

For a better review please check-out this web-site des moines carpet