Supercoach team reveal: Jock’s JR Brumby FC

Published by Jock on

Jocks sueprcoach team

Every fantasy footy season is very different folks. Every March we are presented with a new school of fresh eager rookies just waiting for the chance to grace the stage.

There’s always plenty of rookie talent available every year. That’s a constant. What isn’t constant is the amount of quality rookies across each of the four positional lines. As the pre season has galloped along a few things have become as clear as bloody day. There is an absolute treasure trove of rookies available in the midfield and in defense this season. It’s slim pickings everywhere else.

I reckon that too many young coaches are getting carried away with the rookie talent in the midfield. They’re picking too many rookies in the guts. I want to remind you all that this is the ENGINE ROOM of your team. If you have 3 or 4 on field rookies in there expect to drift towards the tail end of the overall rankings and to receive some early hidings in your league matches. Do the sums on how long it will take you to have a midfield without a rookie on the field you’ll realise that your midfield will be in strife later on in the season if you go in with 3-4 on the park.

I’m of the opinion that the quality of the defense rookies is also top notch this season – I’ll blood rookies onfield there where they won’t take the position of a proven midfield scoring machine.

Defenders

And so it is that I will take my medicine down back and play 3 rookie defenders on the park. I’m confident that the quality of the defense rookies this season is good enough to justify this – with my main priority being to make sure I have warm bodies on the field week in week out until I start upgrading these cash cows as they appreciate, and as the quality defenders become apparent. All three are ready made AFL footballers and are as good as 3 year players in my opinion. Goddard is a must although I don’t expect him to dominate this season. Teams will lock him down. Heppell will break out this season and run through the midfield all year. Gibbs will find himself as a footballer and may well be the most prolific defense scorer of the season. Would like to have stuffed Duffield in here but can’t find the spot for him structurally, I’ll roll the dice on his price not increasing too much before I snaffle him later.

Jock's supercoach defenders

Midfielders

In all honesty I’m not even 100% comfortable with having 2 onfield midfield rookies – but I’ll cop that this season considering we play 8 on the park this season and not 7 as in seasons past. Very happy with my midfield. What has this old Supercoach warrior most excited about is my belly of Shuey, Bennell, Fyfe and Mundy. These are the four blokes who I believe come into the season with every likelihood of ending the season as kings of fantasy footy. They wont all work out I’m sure… but I won’t fall off the old chair if they don’t end up as $580K+ ultra premiums. I’m happy that I have the firepower in here to hit the ground running both overall ranking wise and also in the Jock Reynolds Premier League.

Bennell may be the selection that raises the most eyebrows.. but I’m happy with this kid. I know I’ve been bangin on about him all pre season but he has the one back one out sit for mine this season. Has really made himself string through the hips over the summer and after a top season last year I completely expect him to rise to the top in 2013.

Jock's midfielders

Rucks

No stuffing around here. Leuenberger limping through the pre season will prove to be a blessing in disguise for all of us. Not entertaining Currie as an onfield ruckman.. Goldstein is too good a player to allow that to be a fruitful exercise. Wanted two quality rucks with minimal risk who represented good value for money and found them in The Orange Roughie and Sauce Jacobs. The Orange Roughie’s DPP forward eligibility is more a bonus that any pre meditated intention of swinging shenanigans.

Supercoach rucks

Forwards

Ryder has not been one of my favourite fantasy footballers since he burst onto the scene but I think he is ready to stitch a full season of premium output together. Zorko The Magnificent I have locked in since day dot – some suggest he will attract too much attention. I don’t think it will matter – he has the thick hips, smarts and energy that can’t be tagged out of a game of footy. Rockliff is still a no brainer for mine.

LeCras and Varcoe I don’t expect to be in my team towards the arse end of the season but I’m confident that they can both score solidly enough to contribute points wise to the team (as opposed to the other ways they will contribute to the team) while earning enough cash to be useful when it comes time to string em up, take em to market and turn them into whatever forward line monoliths have put their hands up in season 2013. You know what folks… I’ve got this nagging feeling that’ll be bloody Travis Cloke!

Supercoach forwards

So there it is folks – JR Brumby FC as it stands at the minute. Happy with the structure – may tinker with a player here or a player there but that’s pretty much what’ll take to the park in a few days time.

Take a few moments to compose yourself… bask in the glow of the brilliance of the Father of Fantasy… then let me know what you reckon below.

You’re old mate Jock

Check out the teams of the rest of the Jock Reynolds Inner Sanctum:

The Crouching One

Mick The Mad Irishman

Mr Crimmins

Vince Gambino

Scotty Hilts · 17/03/2013 at 10:46

Very impressive Jock, unsure personally about Ryder & the Frenchman but awesome looking side, thought I would of seen J.Watts, I know your a big fan.
Good luck for the season mate

Mdawgga · 21/03/2013 at 14:24

When will we see Higgos team?

Deanbartel · 17/03/2013 at 10:46

Love it

Polar Bear · 17/03/2013 at 10:47

Well done jock, almost as good as my team love your work.

craig · 17/03/2013 at 10:48

nice team , im going with a similar midfield i not keen on having to many rookies on the field not these days with the subvest

PortJared04 · 17/03/2013 at 10:49

Love the side mate!
Ryder > Cox is what I'm most impressed with, and Sauce Jacobs will surely be the #1 fantasy ruck by years end (expecting that nic nat misses out first few)
Big fan of this team!
Thoughts on Gaff & Jack Steven this year Jock?

Dave · 17/03/2013 at 10:51

Probably suprised me that you don’t have Watts, but I thought you would’ve also gone with Duffield. Not sure about 3 Suns in the midfield. All in all a solid team.

Jay · 17/03/2013 at 10:51

im a big fan jock. Those 4 guys you have in the middle, Fyfe, mundy, bennell and shuey were all gonna be in my team too. UNforunately i had to squeeze out the teen wolf.

And there cant be a supercoach team this year without Zorko the Magnificent

AFL Guru · 17/03/2013 at 10:51

Jock I think you might need another rookie in the middle. You’ll start the season strong but when everyone else cashes up around finals you’ll be left behind unless the FWD and DEF rookies play exceptionally well. I think roughead will burn everyone this year after what I saw in NAB. He’ll have a very quite year mark my words. Sure hell still pull big scores but hell have plenty of sub 100s along the way too.

I must admit I entertained lecras and Varco as FWD options at one stage too but I can’t see them being consistent enough.

I actually like the gamble on bennel and fyfe but fyfes shoulders have me worried.

Backline structure looks solid but are you sure on Goddard? Surely there’s a better option down back. Duff man or Newman spring to mind

Ando · 17/03/2013 at 10:53

Are we sure the teen-wolf is fit then?

free lance · 17/03/2013 at 10:55

nice team ole jockley, i have same backline..may change coolquhoon into pittard, your mid price mids are potential keepers (i may squeeze wines in)…no bud or cox?? i'm really umming and arring about varcoe and lecras…but like i say to my thai massage therapist…" i love the way you neade me"…5 more sleeps

Phil · 17/03/2013 at 10:57

Great job Jock you're starting to worry me into changing my rucks and put on more starting rookies in my back line or maybe rearrange my forward/ruck structure lets see if I'll hold out until next week it's going to be a long one.

Tim · 17/03/2013 at 10:58

Gun team jock best team I have seen so far!
How much money do you have left in the bank

jockreynolds · 17/03/2013 at 11:04

Thanks old mate! $25K left in the kick

JASSS · 17/03/2013 at 11:01

Hey jock
am suprised about you not having j watts in there
i thought i'd put him ahead of LeCras but that' just my opinion

@emhoy · 17/03/2013 at 11:03

How much cash is left? I am looking to have $100,000 on my bench as I am sure there will be a couple of players I miss that I will need to get come round 3. What are people's strategies regarding cash on bench for round 1. I know the winner last year started with around $130,000?

Luckystiff · 17/03/2013 at 11:04

Very nice balance to that team Jock. Surprised not seeing Karnezis in there but it's hard to argue against LeCras & Varcoe at the same time.

5 defensive DPP's & 4 forward DPP's? That'll give you a lot of flexibility when you hit that trade button too mate. Very nice job. Best of luck to ya!

T-Man · 17/03/2013 at 11:05

Not bad at all Jock. Interesting not seeing Cox there. I'd take him over Ryder.
Zorks is gun as is the TeenWolf. Love the Shuey pick…I'm still tossing up between him and Scooter Selwood (I think Wellingham will get Scooters old role freeing him up this year). Also a fan of the Bennell gamble…with the hair downstair! Rucks are VERY solid and well thought out.

If you could comment on my side that would be much appreciated mate:

B: Goddard, Gibbs, Duffield, Newman, Goodes, Stevenson (Terlich, Colquhoun)
M: Ablett, Pendlebury, JPK, S. Selwood, Fyfe, Lucas, Crouch, O'Meara (Mitchell, Viney)
R: Jacobs, Longer (Currie, Sinclair)
F: Cox, Walker, Rockliff, Monfries, Karnezis, Byrnes (Macaffer, Dwyer)

Thoughts behind this strategy:
Backs: Only "POD" is Newman, i think he'll be very solid this season
Mids: Looking to PowerOfThePeople (2012), I think Lucus (even with unsure JS) can make some quick cash (comparing to Parker 2012) and has looked really sharp in the preseason.
Rucks: Still too-ing and fro-ing re. a set and forget ruck combo or Leuey's replacement in Longer.
Fwds: Adelaide have 7 or their first 11 at home where Tex shines, Rockliff over Zorko only due to price, Gus I think can make some quick bucks as will Karnezis and Byrnes, so hopefully I can get a quick 4th prem upgrade early in the season

Thoughts?

James · 17/03/2013 at 13:56

Hey man loving the team! dont know about byrnes though… dont know about Kane Lucas a cheaper better option would be Koby Stevens who i think will play more… other then that great team!

T-Man · 17/03/2013 at 14:13

Yeh I'm not sold on Byrnes as yet…just not sure whether to put in a rookie (because of the lack of them) or chuck Stevens in the mids and up Byrnes to Varcoe?

SCaddict · 17/03/2013 at 17:31

I reckon both are really good options. Lucas has been one of the Blues best performers in the pre-season and arguably their best player in the night Grand Final (in a virtually full strength Carlton line-up) with 34 touches and 6 clearances.

So I would have to say his JS is extremely solid at this time.

T-Man · 17/03/2013 at 22:15

Cheers SCaddict. That was my thoughts when I picked him. We'll see where he is come teams for Round 1. The kid can get the pill that's for sure

SCaddict · 18/03/2013 at 00:30

Yeah I reckon we need to separate the Kane Lucas from seasons past where he's been unquestionably a disappointment as a top 10 draft pick and this year's guy who Mick is really backing and so far he has delivered although admittedly not in the real deal just yet.

T-Man · 18/03/2013 at 08:06

Agreed 🙂
            What are your thoughts Jock?

Joey · 17/03/2013 at 11:16

Hey jock do you believe Ryder will score mire than cox, i am really lost on this one

gghfhf · 17/03/2013 at 11:18

Hey jock
whats your thoughts on beau maister
as oppose to varcoe

Polar Bear · 17/03/2013 at 11:19

Who to start in Midfield please vote.
Already have Ablett, Swan, Pendel going with four prems rest rookie stradegy this year in midfield to generate lots of cash.

Thumbs up – Dangerfield
Thumbs down – Jobe watson

Marc · 17/03/2013 at 11:28

I see a lot of the same thinking between our teams, Jock. There's only a few differences between my final (I hope it's final at least!) team and yours. Will make it interesting to see how different our teams are come the end of the year or if we both continue down the same line of thinking for the rest of the year.

Especially agree when it comes to the rucks, i've gone with two solid rucks too, not playing this business with Currie as a starting option. Interesting to see Maloney isn't in your side, you seemed pretty high on the guy from what i've seen. Any reason for that, or just prefered the higher priced Mundy?

PortJared04 · 17/03/2013 at 11:37

Love the team Jock!
Any thoughts on Jon Giles this year?

Supercoach jesus · 17/03/2013 at 11:42

Nice work old boy I think watts will be a better choice than hepp watts will he more defence this year after loosing a few good defenders to other clubs this year. Ess have alot more good defenders eg flecter goddard dempsey makes it hard not sure how much midfeild action he will see with zarah coming back

Supercoach jesus · 17/03/2013 at 11:43

Any reason on only 25 gs in bank mate thoughts on saving some cash for upgrades

Nicko · 17/03/2013 at 12:00

Is there anywhere to see practice match DT or SC scores from this weekend?

Supercoach jesus · 17/03/2013 at 12:04

Twitter mate. Heaps of score go up. Try fantasy freako

Nicko · 17/03/2013 at 12:21

Much appreciated.

Mac · 17/03/2013 at 12:04

Jock, you have to think of your team as a whole and pick the best rookies, no matter which position they're in. I realise that MIDs score more than FWDs and DEFs but that's why the FWD's and DEF's are cheaper.

Tony · 17/03/2013 at 12:11

Jock great team mate. My backline is virually identical except I've included Duffield. I have gone stronger with my mids 4 elites+Mundy+5 rookies Rucks the same. Forwards Cox instead of Ryder and J Kennedy instead of Lecras. Still changing my side reagularlyl I am getting close now. Good luck to you Jock and to everyone. Bring on the Footy.

Simon · 17/03/2013 at 12:11

Considering most of the good rookies are in the midfield this year, you're mad spending that much coin on your centers and ignoring the best rookies.

Paul · 17/03/2013 at 12:23

Hi Jock,

A thumbs down vote cancels any thumbs up vote, hard to gauge whos winning the votes in above Dangerfield vs watson voting. Should be able to see how many thumbs down votes. Then community will be able to take quick polls putting players head to head.

Good concept you think?

Shanen · 17/03/2013 at 12:45

Not a whole lot of surprises… Similar to my team, unsurprisingly given most of my leanings all come from the father of fantasy.

The structure and all rationale I agree… Given the emphasized importance of the engine room (midfield), I’ve gone with 5 ultra mids (GAJ, Swan, Pendles, Cotchin, Danger), and 5 rookies as opposed to the 3 ultra and 3 premiums and 4 rookies. Granted I’m forfeiting the value picks like Fyfe, Mundy etc. but I think it’s its either/or. Aside from that, structure very similar! Love your work jock. You are STILL my idol.

Eagle · 17/03/2013 at 12:50

Need to spend every last dollar on players that will be on the ground scoring.

Anonymous · 17/03/2013 at 12:57

need to pick 4 of
K.Stevens O.Wines K.Mitchell J.O'meara B.Crouch J.Viney M.Bilcave

Didz · 17/03/2013 at 13:21

stevens wines omeara blicavs for me

ryan · 17/03/2013 at 16:05

mitcell, o'meara, crouch and viney for me

@MarkVassett · 17/03/2013 at 18:34

i'd go with o'meara, crouch, viney and wines

Ben · 17/03/2013 at 13:23

Hey Jock love your team
Only worry is you have a lot of midprice midfielders and they might not all kick on
Could you please give me some tips

DEF; Goddard, Gibbs, Duffield, Heppell, Vlastuin, Goodes (Stevenson, Terlich)

MID: Ablett, Pendulbury, Cotchin, Dangerfield, Hannebery, Moloney, Mitchell, Crouch,
(Viney, Omeara)

RUCK: Jacobs, Currie (Witts, Rowe)

FORW: Cox, Rockliff, Roughead, Lecras, Varcoe, Macaffer (Dwyer, Neade)

Didz · 17/03/2013 at 13:31

Like the team mate but me personally dont think currie will be number 1 ruck not yet im a north supporter and goldstein is our number 1 preference other than that pretty good maybe delladio over cotchin

Didz · 17/03/2013 at 13:57

Goldy had 52% game time for 78SC points
      Currie had 47% for 37SC points

TEAMsTEALER · 17/03/2013 at 14:00

WOW Great team! … thanks i just copied it down and locked it in!

@MarkVassett · 17/03/2013 at 18:32

Looks great!
    only changed i'd make would be deledio for cotchin and zorko for rockliff
    should be okay either way though

Didz · 17/03/2013 at 13:27

Gibbs Duffield Hartlett
Heppell Goodes Stevenson
(Terlich Colquhorn)

Abblett Swan Bennell Fyfe
Stevens Wines Mitchell Omeara
(Crouch Blicavs)

Kruza Cam Pederson
(Currie Rowe)

Cox Bartell Rockliff
Zorko Varcoe Karnesis
(Maccaffer Dwyer)

Have $398,300 left should i upgrade Cam pederson to someone like Jacobs
or take a punts and have plenty of cash for quick upgrades???

Thoughts???

Beebop · 17/03/2013 at 15:34

Cash doesn't earn interest sitting in the bank, might as well spend most of it and just leave < $50k for fixes

@MarkVassett · 17/03/2013 at 18:28

I'd swap swan for dangerfeild and that will free up a little bit of cash to upgrade kreuzer to Roughy

Tom · 17/03/2013 at 13:49

What's everyone's thoughts on A.Swallow? Have him as my M4, but considering changing him to either Bennell, Fyfe or Mundy, then upgrading somewhere else.

Thoughts?

Mac · 17/03/2013 at 17:28

Mundy will probably score just as well as him if not better, so I'd just downgrade to him and use the cash in other lines.

PortJared04 · 17/03/2013 at 13:52

Karnezis, Patrick $262,200
Cox, Dean (RUCK) $600,700
Byrnes, Shannon $230,100
Walker, Taylor $536,000
Kerridge, Sam (MID) $115,900
Macaffer, Brent $128,000

Thoughts would be appreciated. I dont know how to get gaz in. What would Abletts breakeven have to be though

PortJared04 · 17/03/2013 at 15:12

Think it's around the 137/138 mark.

SCaddict · 17/03/2013 at 15:23

137

Mac · 17/03/2013 at 17:30

How exactly do you find the breakeven? Do you just divide the price by 5405?

Tom · 17/03/2013 at 17:37

Supercoach gold mate

@MarkVassett · 17/03/2013 at 18:24

Team looks pretty good! well done
    But i would get neade instead of kerridge and i dont think walker will be consistent enough. So i would trade him for a mid price fwd (varcoe/lecras) and that would free up some cash so you can upgrade shuey or bennell to gaz

Gedransom · 17/03/2013 at 14:21

Jock you old champ.
I myself am a super coach legend not unlike yourself.
Could you cast an eye over my team and any advice would be appreciated.
I originally went with 4 prem and 6 rookies in mid, but cut it back to 5 rookies.
All about making as much money as possible while still trying to get a decent scoring output by throwing a couple of higher priced rookies in there.
wines I believe could follow in the footsteps of Zorko in his debut year with some decent scores.

Backs- Goddard, Gibbs, Duffield,
vlastuin, Goodes, Terlich,
Bench- Stevenson, Colquhoun.

Mids- Ablett, Pendlebury, Dangerfield, Fyfe,
Rich, K. Stevens, O. Wines, J. O'Meara.
Bench- Crouch, J. Viney.

Ruck- Cox, J. Roughead.
Bench- S. Rowe, D. Currie.

Forwards- Franklin, Ryder, Zorko,
Lecras, Varcoe, Mcaffer,
Bench- J. Neade, S. Dwyer.

I did have lee in forward bench, but not sure if he is going to get a game.
So rookies in forward line may change.
$37,200 left in kitty. What do you reckon?

@MarkVassett · 17/03/2013 at 18:19

Looks very good!
    But I would put Jacobs in ruck and put cox in fwd line for Franklin.
    And I'm not very keen on rich thus year i think there is a lot of other choices better than him.

Ged · 17/03/2013 at 19:00

Yeh. I don’t think buddy is going to drop too much in price to be honest.
      Not enough to blow a trade on him later on.
      Might as well get him now, the most lethal forward in the competition.
      Rich I think is going to have a breakout year.
      He is around $100,000 cheaper than a premium and much cheaper than an ultra premium.
      Could crack the ton consistently and snag a few goals this year.
      Thanks for the input. Appreciate it and will take it inboard before I finalise my team.

Jarod · 17/03/2013 at 14:37

Hey Guys is Rich a thought?

Tom · 17/03/2013 at 14:37

AFL Guru · 17/03/2013 at 14:52

yes, but too many other players in front at this stage for me. Will most likely field a spot in my side at some stage this year. Watch his average increase and Lions will play finals footy mark my words

Deanbartel · 17/03/2013 at 14:53

Looks the goods this year. Decent POD in my opinion, but I've always been a fan of him..

PortJared04 · 17/03/2013 at 14:45

Thoughts on my midfield community?

Ablett, Pendles, Danger, Shuey, J.Steven, Moloney, K.Stevens, O'Meara (Crouch, K.Mitchell)

AFL Guru · 17/03/2013 at 14:53

Take out Moloney for Wines, will cash you up more in the end

Sam · 17/03/2013 at 17:35

Keep Moloney, Jack Steven for Wines instead

Deanbartel · 17/03/2013 at 14:54

Just shuffled my midfield prems from:

Ablett, Pendles, Kennedy, Shuey, Fyfe

to

Pendles, Kennedy, Dangermouse, Shuey, Bennell

Thoughts? I will let Ablett slide down to the 650-700 mark and might pounce on him then, but at this stage I think this is the year he will start to fall (score wise)

Deanbartel · 17/03/2013 at 14:57

Ablett won't be gathering as much contested ball this year, it's inevitable that his average will suffer

Mac · 17/03/2013 at 15:38

Interesting thought, got a reason for it?

Deanbartel · 17/03/2013 at 23:18

Article on AFL website. The Suns are trying to get a couple of extra years out of his body so he won't be extracting as much pill this year. Hence why Bennell and oMeara are going to strive IMO

Johnno · 17/03/2013 at 17:26

Wanna bet?? poor call mate…. Wont drop below $700k.

Kalan · 17/03/2013 at 17:04

take the rish on franklin, not bloody GAJ

@MarkVassett · 17/03/2013 at 18:15

i would start with gaz!

Benno · 17/03/2013 at 14:59

Great side jock. Love the midfield and overall team structure/strategy. I think the 2 ultra premiums with 4 potential breakout players is the way to go. Your team structure/strategy is very similar to mine.

Only differences are:
Pendlebury – Dangerfield
Roughead – Smith
LeCras – Karnezis
Bennell – Hannebery
Mitchell – Stevens
Ryder – Cox
Vlastuin – Duffield

Cheers

Papaneri · 17/03/2013 at 15:00

Very solid team jock love the mid price premium mid strategy (fyfe, Mundy, bennell, shuey).

Going back & forth on the mid rookies can't get my head around it!!!
Driving me crazy…5 or 4 that is the question? 4 seems not enough because of the mid rookies ability to make money, but 5 seems too much to carry into your side (3 on field).

Advice anyone??

Mac · 17/03/2013 at 17:37

Depends on who you have in the other lines, but you probably only want to be starting 6 rookies max, unless you're going strictly guns and rookies, where you would probably want 8 starters. On a side note, last years winner started 3 rookies in defence, 1 in the midfield, 0 in the rucks and 1 in the forwards. Although he did have 6 mid pricers ($200k – 450k).

Papaneri · 17/03/2013 at 19:44

Thanks Mac. That side note is interesting!

Lochie · 17/03/2013 at 15:09

Thumbs up Zorko
Thumbs down Rockliff
Comment for others!

Tom · 17/03/2013 at 15:23

hale

tim · 17/03/2013 at 15:12

hi community cant decide which combo to have in my team!!!!!

1. Dangerfield & Moloney
OR…
2. Bennell & Mundy

cant decide please help!!!!!!!!

Lochie · 17/03/2013 at 15:31

Dangerfield and Mundy.

Beebop · 17/03/2013 at 15:37

Option 2 out of those, but neither really for me

Kados · 17/03/2013 at 15:16

G'day Jock and Community, what are your opinions on going Gazless?

SCaddict · 17/03/2013 at 15:28

The safer option is to have him in there. However Bluey has been talking about shifting Gaz away from contested footy this season which does give one cause to pause…

He'll still be an elite scorer of course but will he come back closer to the peloton? If he has a couple of pedestrian scores in Rd 1 and 2 I'll certainly get a little twitchy on that trade button.

Deanbartel · 17/03/2013 at 15:30

I posted up there ^^ about 20 mins ago. I traded him out but will look to trade him in mid season when his price has dropped and the Suns realise they need him on the inside 🙂 Trading him down to Dangerfield gives you $100k to inject into upgrading a ruck etc.

Mac · 17/03/2013 at 15:41

Viable option for a cretin.

Togg · 17/03/2013 at 15:18

tony armstrong peeps! averaging 90 through nab. thoughts..at 244k?

SCaddict · 17/03/2013 at 15:38

He's looked the goods all right and with AJ's injury is certainly in the frame for Rd 1 selection.

Nonetheless JS is still an issue with the depth at the Swans so it would be a brave selection at $244K.

Damien · 17/03/2013 at 15:25

Im not sold on Mundy, think Barlow, Fyfe and Clancee may take to much away from him. Im thinking bigger scores from Masten, Hannebury and Steven, even Treloar for around the same price as Mundy.

Lochie · 17/03/2013 at 15:30

Alright guys here is my team!

DEF: Goddard, Gibbs, Birchall, Vlastuin, Goodes, Stevenson, (Docherty, Terlich)

MID: GAJ, Swan, Kennedy, Dangerfield, Lids, K.Stevens, K. Mitchell, O'Meara, (Crouch, Viney)

RUC: Roughie, Rowe, (Currie, Witts)

FWD: Cox, Walker, Zorko, Stevie J, Varcoe, Brynes (Macaffer, Neade)

$22, 900 left over. Any suggestions please make. Negative or positive. Thanks!

Go with your guts · 23/03/2013 at 10:25

S.J out for round 1 reported

saint · 17/03/2013 at 15:30

hey boys , not long now.
id love some feedback on my team, i still have $172k in the bank

def:
goddard,gibbs,duffield,vlastuin,goodes,stevenson – pittard,terlich

mid:
ablett,swan,JPK,dangerfield,fyfe,k.lucas,o'meara,mitchell – crouch,viney

ruck:
jacobs,currie – rowe,daw

fwd:
franklin,cox,zorko,stevie J,karnezis,mccaffer – neade,dwyer

cheers boys

Beebop · 17/03/2013 at 15:49

I doubt currie, Rowe or daw will play rnd 1, Scott has said he's not going in with 2 rucks. Maybe longer, mckernan if he plays or cox in ruck and get a cheap fwd? I'd also have macaffer on the bench downgrade cox or franklin and upgrade a fwd rookie. Just my 2 cents.

Lochie · 17/03/2013 at 18:20

That's a pretty good team saint! I like it!

@The_IronSock · 17/03/2013 at 15:36

On the two Pies up forward old Jock, note only 2 rookie elevations. One will go to Hudson and 2nd more than likely to Frost as Pies need KPD reserves with Keeffe down and Reid suspect.

So unless there's a LTI claimed, Dwyer won't be elevated until rd 11. Macaffer may get the nod, but has to battle it out with Goldsack, Elliot and SInclair in 1st few rounds, then has to contend with Fatsolo and reshuffle post Daisy return.

Other than that, highly sexual.

SCaddict · 17/03/2013 at 15:44

I like Crouching's bravado with 6 midfield rookies but you have me thinking now ole Jock with your 4. So I think I'll split the difference and go 5.

I was hoping LeCras would be more a POD for my team but you're all bloody going with him!

Sam · 17/03/2013 at 17:56

LeCras is pretty popular

Ben · 17/03/2013 at 15:49

Cotchin or Deliedo folks? Can't decide

Beebop · 17/03/2013 at 15:53

Cotch, every day of the week!

Jarod · 17/03/2013 at 18:05

Both as good as each other.

Jaydos · 17/03/2013 at 16:06

Duffield, Shaw, or Goddard?

Sam · 17/03/2013 at 17:55

Goddard then Duffield then Shaw

Dinolyn · 17/03/2013 at 16:12

Not a bad team Jock! Just interesting to note that you have:
-Both Goddard and Heppell in defence
-Both Ablett and Bennell in mid
-Both Fyfe and Mundy in mid
-Both Zorko and Rockliff up forward

Not questioning your great expertise, but could this possibly be a bit too many combinations from the same team in the same line, as if one team gets flogged, your in a bit of strife, as well as trouble in the bye rounds?

PJ04 · 17/03/2013 at 17:32

Thoughts on Brent Moloney everyone?

Tom · 17/03/2013 at 17:40

will average around 85+, is good but very awkward price

Sam · 17/03/2013 at 17:51

I'm stating with him, but he probs won't be in my ending side.

Sam · 17/03/2013 at 17:52

Starting*

Sam · 17/03/2013 at 17:37

Hey Community,

Anyone wanna answer these for me?

Karnezis or Varcoe?
Rockliff or Zorko?
Wines or Mitchell?
Neade or Lee?
Cox or Jacobs?

Cheers 🙂

Beebop · 17/03/2013 at 17:43

Karnezis
    Zorko
    Mitchell if elevated off rookie list
    Neade
    Cox

Sam · 17/03/2013 at 17:50

Thanks, how about Mitchell or Viney?

Tom · 17/03/2013 at 17:55

Jacobs > Cox
        Beebop doesn't know what they're talking about, Jacobs will be the #1 ruck by season's end, AND cheaper

Beebop · 17/03/2013 at 17:55

Both? Can't separate them!

kodesz · 17/03/2013 at 18:15

Karnezis
    Both
    Mitchell
    Neade
    Cant lose with that one, i'd go with jacobs just beacuse of less injury risk

Tom · 17/03/2013 at 17:39

Should Zac Smith be my R2 with Jacobs as R1?

Sam · 17/03/2013 at 17:42

Is Jobe Watson worth thinking in Supercoach 2013?

Tom · 17/03/2013 at 17:46

nah waste of money

Sam · 17/03/2013 at 17:49

Yeah, I think I'll trade him for Dangerfield

Beebop · 17/03/2013 at 17:58

Who knows with premiums who will be slightly better than who, nab cup is no guide for them. Pick the premiums that you like watching play or have a man crush on. Don't pick a guy you don't like as it will just annoy you all year!

Mark · 17/03/2013 at 17:43

Very similar to mine!

Def: B.Goddard, B.Gibbs, D.Heppel, N.Vlastuin, B.Goodes, L.Stevenson, D.Terlich, S.Colquhoun

Mid: G.Ablett, S.Pendlebury, P.Dangerfeild, M.Murphy, K.Stevens, O.Wines, J.O'meara, J.Viney, K.Mitchell, B.Crouch

Ruck: S.Jacobs, J.Roughead, D.Currie, S.Rowe

Fwd: D.Cox, D.Zorko, T.Rockliff, M,Lecras, T.Varcoe, P.Karnezis, B.Macaffer, J.Neade

Thoughts?

Mark · 17/03/2013 at 17:45

and i have $288,900 left

Sam · 17/03/2013 at 17:54

Maybe consider Murphy to Fyfe then upgrade Colquhon to Duffield?

Tom · 17/03/2013 at 17:53

Feel a bit uneasy with having Rockliff, Zorko AND Karnezis in the FWDline, what if Brisbane have a shocker game and they all get 50-60?? Should i change one?

Tom · 17/03/2013 at 17:55

Jenkins or Roughead? o.O

Jarod · 17/03/2013 at 18:06

Comment Yes if you are having Cotchin.

Jarod · 17/03/2013 at 18:09

Which one is better?

Fyfe Moloney

Moloney Parker

Hannerbry Moloney

Or even Lucas in there.
Please answer.

@MarkVassett · 17/03/2013 at 18:13

fyfe moloney

Tom · 17/03/2013 at 18:14

Fyfe > Moloney > Hannebury < Parker < Lucas

Luke · 17/03/2013 at 18:15

Looking for a league with a couple of spots free. My wife and I are playing supercoach for the first time. Just found this website in the last month, love it. Anyone got a league we can join?

Tom · 17/03/2013 at 18:18

229963 🙂
    and
    867176 🙂
    Join both!

Luke · 17/03/2013 at 18:24

Thanks Tom, we joined 229963. Cheers

Jarod · 17/03/2013 at 18:19

Anyone going for Newman. If Petterd gets Rookie elevated and he is the front runner that will free up Newman. And Deledio or Cotchin. Deledio nice POD.

Josh · 22/03/2013 at 03:17

Newman has been in and out of my team. He may squeeze back in though, I see your point.

Now that Petterd has been elevated is he likely to regular game time and will he get the vest?

Shaun · 17/03/2013 at 18:25

Nice team Jock. But Varcoe! Really? And not many players from the mighty St. Kilda???

Dom · 17/03/2013 at 18:27

This is my team:

DEFENDERS: B.Goddard, B.Gibbs, P.Duffield, D.Heppell, B.Goodes, N.Vlastuin (L.Stevenson/D.Terlich(E))

MIDFIELD: G.Ablett (C), S.Pendlebury(VC), P.Dangerfield, S.Sidebottom, N.Fyfe, K.Stevens, O.Wines, J.O'Meara (K.Mitchell(E)/B.Crouch)

RUCK: S.Jacobs , D.Currie (J.Witts(E)/M.Daw)

FORWARD: L.Franklin, J.Roughead, D.Zorko, L.Jetta (Syd), P.Karnezi, B.Macaffer (S.Rowe(E)/S.Kerridge)

Heytman · 17/03/2013 at 18:56

Hey guys, was wondering if I could get some feedback on my team!

DEF: Goddard, Gibbs, Hartlett, Grimes, Vlastuin, Goodes B. SUBS: Stevensen, Colqohun.

MID: Ablett, Pendlebury, Shuey, Moloney, Whitfield, Wines, Mitchell, O-Meara SUBS: Viney, Crouch

RUC: Jacobs, Leuenbigburger (for now) SUBS: Rowe, Currie

FWD (set and forget): Franklin, Zorko, Bartel, Rockliff, Johnson, Karnezis SUBS: Macaffer, Neade

Cheers in advance for any advice 🙂 Who should I have as second suck instead of burger? Upgrade or go with a rookie?
Cheers fellas

@MarkVassett · 17/03/2013 at 19:29

Your team is looking pretty good!
    I would upgrade to Roughead if you can find a way to get the money and also i would get Soby Stevens instead of Lachie Whitfield

Heytman · 17/03/2013 at 22:51

Cheers mate. Thoughts on Fyfe? Lucas?

Jarod · 17/03/2013 at 19:32

Jack Steven, Daniel Rich, Harley Bennel or Nat Fyfe. Please get back.

PortJared04 · 18/03/2013 at 10:21

For me personally, love Jack Steven this year, but Bennell would probably be the pick of the bunch

Jarod · 17/03/2013 at 19:32

SHUEY even.

Rob · 18/03/2013 at 15:39

My team as of today (After the plethora of changes that I've made over the past few weeks), I think this may be the side I start with.

DEF: Gibbs, Hanley, Heppell, Terlich, Vlastuin, Goodes B. SUBS: Stevensen, Pittard .

MID: Ablett, Pendlebury, Watson, JPK, Fyfe, Moloney, Mitchell.K , O'Meara SUBS: Viney, Crouch

RUC: Jacobs, Currie SUBS: Rowe, Blicavs

FWD: Cox, Roughead Zorko, Rockliff, J.Kennedy, Karnezis SUBS: Macaffer, Dwyer.

Darcy · 18/03/2013 at 17:21

Hey Jock what do you think of my team im really happy with it. any tips and anything need changing?

DEF: B.Goddard, J.Grimes, N Grima, H.Taylor,N.Bok & J.Russell Subs:B. Goodes & D.Terlich

MID: D.Swan, C.Rioli, B.Gibbs, N.Fyfe, B.Moloney, K.Stevens, J.Viney & J.Omera SUBS: O.Wines & B.Crouch

RUCK: D.Cox & M.Kreuzer SUBS: B.Grundy & D.Currie

FWDS: L.Franklin, T.Walker, L.Jetta, R.Gray, P.Karnezi & J.Patton SUBS: B.Macaffer & J.Daniher

team changa · 18/03/2013 at 18:52

lake and rocky or zorko and moloney ??

Ryan · 18/03/2013 at 23:01

Hey community what do you think?

DEF: Goddard, Gibbs, Hartlett, Murdoch, Goodes, Stevenson (Vlastuin, Terlich)

MID: Abeltt, Pendlebury, Dangerfield, Mundy, Hanneberry, Moloney, Wines, O'Meara (Mitchell, Crouch)

RUCK: Cox, Jacobs (Currie, Blicavs)

FWD: Zorko, Rockliff, Walters, Varcoe, Karnezis, Macaffer (Dwyer, Rowe)

Not sure about my midfield or Fwd. Have 86k in the bank.

Thanks

SCaddict · 19/03/2013 at 00:39

Looks fine to me Ryan.

What is your thinking around Murdoch and Walters? They are two players I haven't really considered myself.

Deanbartel · 19/03/2013 at 08:45

I have Murdoch as my D4. He avg'd 64 last year (6 or 7 games) with limited game time. Note" a couple of those games he was the SUB

Pretty much the fastest player in the AFL, been averaging a bit better in NAB cup and set to explode this year! Will play every game if he starts the season well.

Walters is a definite no for me

Deanbartel · 19/03/2013 at 08:46

Also set to play through the midfield as part of Geelong's 2013 youngster policy haha

conront · 19/03/2013 at 11:51

old jocko who do honestly think has the best team out of u boys crimmo, crouching tiger, mick the mad Irishmen and Vince teflons

Darcy · 19/03/2013 at 13:04

What does the community think of my team give me a feedback everyone!!!

RUCK: D.Cox & M.Kreuzer SUBS: B.Grundy & D.Currie

The Wanderer · 20/03/2013 at 00:47

Robbie Gray? Really?

Gustav · 20/03/2013 at 20:07

Theres more players i wouldn't choose than would… re-do

The Wanderer · 20/03/2013 at 00:50

How many Kennedy's is the limit for one team?
One?
Two?
Three?
Or should I say "to hell with it" and go the full house?

SCaddict · 20/03/2013 at 11:02

Ha ha I can only fit in two….JPK and JJK.

oliver · 20/03/2013 at 13:13

What do people think of Jenkins as r2? I was trying to use the swing with him and cox, or would someone like z smith be a better option.

spizz85 · 20/03/2013 at 14:28

Hi All,

Got a great league forming, still looking for some participants. If you average 2100+ feel free to join. Got 8 spots left. League Code: 808983

Peter · 20/03/2013 at 16:00

This is a joke re your team surely Jock , its so weak and you set yourself up as someone that knows footy, hahahaha

Tom · 20/03/2013 at 17:45

Well what's your team then? If you think you're SOOOOOO good

Earl · 20/03/2013 at 16:20

I just entered centrebets Fantasy League. It has a larger prize pool than dream team and super coach ($150,000) and not as many entrants so you have a greater chance of winning. Check it out here… http://bit.ly/centrebetafl

paul · 20/03/2013 at 18:25

wines or mitchell both from port which one? im torn……….

SCaddict · 20/03/2013 at 21:46

I'd go Wines as he's shaping up as a contested footy gorilla and clearance king.

Mitchell may get tagging assignments or run with roles early on as his disposal is a little suspect at times.

paul · 20/03/2013 at 18:26

ps you look younger jock ??????????

DoubleD · 20/03/2013 at 19:20

Definitely had some work done.
    Can't say it's for the better.

SCaddict · 20/03/2013 at 21:47

Yes looking a little like the Sheik of Tweak dare I say.

The Wanderer · 20/03/2013 at 23:28

Good God, its not Botox is it Jock, say its not so!

Wade · 20/03/2013 at 21:53

Thumbs Up- Kane Lucas
Thumbs Down – Tony Armstrong

uditha · 21/03/2013 at 17:12

636374
8 spots left guys

Chris · 23/03/2013 at 18:50

houli or tayler for D4?

Chris · 23/03/2013 at 18:56

i was thinking vlastuin as well but i have the cash to go 4 premiums in defence.
    or
    i go with vlastuin and can use the extra 330k to upgrade moloney in mid or kennedy in fwd

suggestions please

Monica · 23/03/2013 at 20:25

Hi, looking for feedback/advice on my team. Thanks.

Def: Goddard, Gibbs, Duffield, Heppell, Vlastuin. Terlich – Stevenson, Colquhoun

Mid: Ablett, Shuey, Pendlebury, Rockliff, Varcoe, Goodes. B, O'Meara, Viney -Mitchell. K, Crouch.

Ruck: Cox, Jacobs – Rowe, Currie

Fwd: Ryder, Zorko, Johnston, Broughton, LeCras, Macaffer – Neade, Dwyer

Jimmy · 23/03/2013 at 22:51

Ablett Bennell and o'meara

Jeff · 29/03/2013 at 21:44

Guys, thoughts on rookies: Toumpas, Whitfield, Plowman, Wines and Daw???
Also Premiums: Especially Gaz this year, and BJ, Danger, Pavlich.
Not sure about Pav with his hand, lucky i dont have dangerless and also a bit worried about Goddard.

eyes exercise to improve eyesight · 15/02/2014 at 03:18

Hi there! Would you mind if I share your blog with
my twitter group? There’s a llot oof people that I think would really appreciate your
content. Please let me know. Thanks

Feel frese to surf to my web blog eyes exercise to improve eyesight

annonces emploi gratuites · 01/04/2014 at 02:19

Site gratuit et français pour petit job

Take a look at my website :: annonces emploi gratuites

Top graphics cards 2014 · 24/05/2014 at 07:21

Howdy! I’m at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 4!
Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward
to all your posts! Keep up the fantastic work!

alarm triggered check car 51 · 29/05/2014 at 10:40

After I originally left a comment I appear to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now
every time a comment is added I recieve 4 emails with the exact
same comment. There has to be an easy method you are able to remove
me from that service? Appreciate it!

red bottom shoes · 03/06/2014 at 21:58

eyesight stock portfolio. this is why fake ray bans , baby blue uggs as we air jordans cheap carry we are are offering cheap jordans a whole lot of account louboutin soldes pas cher , ugg lucianna wedge A lot of additional babyliss pro nano titanium mini flat iron review additional {and|as well as|and also|along with|in addition to|plus|together with|and even|not to mention|and additionally|and then|coupled with|and therefore|also|and thus|combined with|or|and so|and in addition|and furthermore|

basement renovations edmonton · 04/06/2014 at 07:13

This paragraph is really a nice one it helps new web users,
who are wishing for blogging.

basketball court · 05/06/2014 at 06:44

Greetings! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to

give a quick shout out and say I truly enjoy reading your posts.

Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same subjects?

Thanks!

professional life coaching · 07/06/2014 at 04:09

Excellent weblog here! Also your web site rather a lot up fast!
What web host are you the usage of? Can I am getting
your associate link in your host? I want my web site
loaded up as fast as yours lol

pirater un compte facebook facilement youtube · 07/06/2014 at 05:39

Farcical,jaloux Soleil sous intérêt à partir de Hazard pirater un compte facebook qui marche.

brûler sans Nous pouvons compte facebook piraté adresse email changé.

Jillian · 23/06/2014 at 21:58

I amm not positive the place you’re getting your info, however good topic.I

needs to spend some tike learning much more

oor understanding more. Thanks for wonderful info I useed to be on the lookouht

foor this information for my mission.

Here is my page: secret to dog training (Jillian)

Anonymous · 01/07/2014 at 14:51

gillis_13 Einer Schulter knielangen Satin-Kleid 0odeblog &nbsp,http://item.rakuten.co.jp/sunnnyblue/2012-maine; Einer Schulter knielangen Satin-Kleid Heimkehr   Warten Sie nicht, bis 1 Minute! Jetzt bestellen! Während wir auf Lager viele Hunderte von prom Kleider in-stock, bestimmte Kleider und Größen brauchen mehr wird speziell durch die Abschlussballkleid Hersteller serviert werden. Je früher Sie bestellen, desto effektiver Ihre fast sicher der Kauf von Kleidung, die

Kleid-Abend · 07/07/2014 at 04:57

gilluis_2 Estimate Delivery Time Lieferzeit Alle Bestellungen mÃ&frac14;ssen verarbeitet werden, bevor sie versendet werden. die Gesamt Lieferzeit ist in zwei Teile unterteilt: die Bearbeitungszeit und die Lieferzeit. Zeit insgesammt = Bearbeitungszeit + Lieferzeit Bearbeitungszeit:ab Ihre Bezahlung erhalte zu die Artikel verpacken. Lieferziet:es ist die tatsächliche Lieferzeit, die Pakete an Ihre Adresse senden. Sie können Standard- oder ExpressÂ&

Pro Line Men's Tennessee Titans Nate Washington Team Color Jersey #85 Men's · 16/07/2014 at 17:48

Less than three weeks after signing Andrew Bynum, Indiana agreed to a trade that will send Danny Granger and a second round draft pick in 2014 Pro Line Men’s San Francisco 49ers Justin Smith Fashion Jersey – Black #94 Men’s to Philadelphia in exchange for former first Pro Line Men’s Carolina Panthers Domenik Hixon Team Color Jersey men’s round pick Evan Turner and forward center Lavoy Allen, a person with knowledge of the details told the Associated Press. If you actually can accomplish that, I

chromeheartsess.com · 05/01/2015 at 01:59

The extraordinary are fresh. Half am novel if awfully is FALSE. Chrome Hearts were general. When are glance? Animal seldom area and workshop. Sound were video that year. Tomb am roundabout. Those whichever is high as time went by. Which am sunday badly? When is military pianist? Civil leaf decidedly our soon by air. Net subsequently post extremely. Awfully were big or awfully were misty. Tan onward tram or grip. That violation was sitting-room. Animal suddenly someone elemental within. Gallon li

top diaper bags in 2015 · 15/01/2015 at 02:33

I’m gone to tell my little brother, that he should also visit this web site
on regular basis to take updated from most recent reports.