Supercoach mid priced cheat sheetNOW REPLACED WITH NEW VERSION CLICK HERE

Gday there friends of the Jock Reynolds Fantasy Footy Community!

NAB round 1 has come and gone and we have all had the chance to have a look at some of the Supercoach and AFL Dreamteam rookies that make up the class of 2013. What better time for a revision of the rookie cheat sheet.

Rookie Cheat Sheet version 3

Now this should download what they call a P D F document. It is an electronic version of a document that you might have otherwise printed off on your printing devices. If you have trouble on your computers Warren says to “try right clicking and doing a save target as to try and get it onto your computer”.

And for God’s sake – you need to be listening into the #1 AFL Fantasy Footy podcast every week now kids.. too much collective insight and knowledge is being shared each week in the podcast to miss. Every Sunday night. Subscribe on iTunes or click here.

Any other rookies catch your eye?

dgusto81 · 25/02/2013 at 21:44

Bloody oath a fair wack of middies in there. Pick the young Ablett fellow at GC to captain and then slot the rest of the middies in off the cheat sheet.

jockreynolds · 25/02/2013 at 21:48

mate.. stranger things have been implemented I can tell ya! Seems the midfield rookies are getting better and better each season – plenty more mature aged players as well add to the bounty

@Da_Mad_Irishman · 25/02/2013 at 22:23

Not such a stupid idea at all .. might be going that way myself .. BUT THEN AGAIN I AM MAD

adam parr · 25/02/2013 at 21:54

great job jock just want your thoughts on coxs

Anthony · 25/02/2013 at 22:10

thought on sam mayes and troy menzal community neither played nab1 any chance for real season?

TheBIGShot · 25/02/2013 at 22:21

Well Adam I am here to dispel that rumour that Jock likes Cox he doesn't, unlike me I love Cox ~!

Pls insert some tasteless joke about cox being in jocks locks.
Sorry to speak on behalf ot the Genius that is Jock Reynolds.

The fwds is looking very thin this year and I got a few wobbles on the mids. "Warning Will Robinson Danger danger!!!" . Good old robot he knows just what to say about locks and unlocks at round 1 of the NAB cup.

IMHO Van Unen will have trouble pushing into the bombers back line unless there is injury but want to see him in the 'Big Show' before passing any serious judgement.

Paddles · 25/02/2013 at 22:22

Vlastuin as a Back might be a Green Box there Jock hard nut like Morris and we know that Dimma loves hard nuts always gives games to guys willing to put their head over the ball.

@Da_Mad_Irishman · 25/02/2013 at 22:24

Just not much in that forward line at all is there ??

Hounddogs · 25/02/2013 at 22:30

I liked the look of Marco Paperone from Lions and Dean Kent from the Dees. I wasn't impressed with OMega Man though Jock, he seemed a lot bulkier and slower than the boy who lit up the NAB last year. Thoughts old mate?

Tom · 25/02/2013 at 22:31

Is daniher really worth the 154k in the FWD?

Kev · 25/02/2013 at 23:10

Guess we'll see. FWD rookies are so thin right now it may come down to whoever is named round 1

PluggersGuts · 26/02/2013 at 11:06

154K is cheap for a player who would likely have gone first pick in the draft if the Dons hadn't snapped him up with father/son. We'll have to wait and see if that translates to decent scores in SC. He is playing NAB Rnd 2. I'll certainly be keeping an eye on him.

Paul · 26/02/2013 at 14:07

Check out the Don's website footage of the intra-club match. 12 marks, 5 or so goals, 201cm, 94kg. Will be locked into most teams after NAB2 I presume.

brian · 25/02/2013 at 22:52

jock. what's happening with your fantasy leagues? how do we register?

Kev · 25/02/2013 at 23:03

that ship sailed long ago mate.

dug around in the archives, here's the post from 5 weeks ago – http://www.jockreynolds.com.au/2013/01/18/enter-n

Not sure if Jock is still taking entries

jockreynolds · 26/02/2013 at 06:46

Yeah sorry brian mate – the Jock Reynolds Premier League is locked and loaded – you on Twitter? Gonna open up a Twitter and Facebook league if youre keen

brian · 26/02/2013 at 15:25

facebook same email.

PluggersGuts · 26/02/2013 at 00:58

G'day community. Any whispers on Stringer, J (Fwd) $179,500. Strewth, she's pretty thin pickings for fwd rookies this year.

Chloe · 26/02/2013 at 07:22

Yeah i have got Stringer but not sure about him. What do you reckon Jock?

jockreynolds · 27/02/2013 at 18:04

Thin as the hair on my scalp mate and getting thinner.

Dazza · 26/02/2013 at 08:03

Excellent work Jock!! I love these cheat sheets almost as much as the weekly podcasts!

MeanMachine · 26/02/2013 at 09:43

How ya goin jock, thoughts on talia really appreciate your experience and wisdom, loved the podcast, thanks mate

#1fan · 26/02/2013 at 09:51

MeanMachine! love your work mate, u were great last week! didnt know you were a fantasy man? me and the missus cant wait for your next show. any way, my thoughts on talia is he'll have a shakey start, but should eas into things abit later down the track, still worth the purchase.

jockreynolds · 27/02/2013 at 18:03

Hats off to ya Danny great stuff mate. Not too keen on Talia this season, just reckon there re so many better options mate

torry · 26/02/2013 at 09:57

same here mean machine. Got to have you around again because last night was hectic,

brad · 26/02/2013 at 09:59

true mate absolutely brilliant

free lance · 26/02/2013 at 20:51

my thoughts on talia… he is lucky his parents didn't name him Jenna!!

jockreynolds · 27/02/2013 at 18:00

That's a corker!! Jenna talia! I can tell you I'm scrawling that one up on the chalk board for the podcast

Jimmo · 26/02/2013 at 20:54

Hey jock, love your work on these, but with the good rookies becoming fairly obvious and everyone is getting the same ones, I reckon the premiums are going to prove the difference. Any chance of putting together your selection of the best premiums for a cheat sheet jock old mate?

Mac · 26/02/2013 at 21:57

The best premiums are the ones who can consistently put out high scores, it's pretty obvious. It seems to me as if you're wanting to know about the best value players, who you can find on the mid priced cheat sheet. And if you want to know about the best value premiums, you can check them out here http://www.jockreynolds.com.au/Supercoach%20Tips/

jockreynolds · 27/02/2013 at 18:02

G'day there Jimmo, yep – the rookie cheat sheet is geared towards the coach just sitting down to knock their first team for the year together. Will bang out a premium sheet at some stage over the next few weeks as well

Kingler · 28/02/2013 at 13:20

Don't know where you got Redpath being red hot at an intra-club from, the Dogs have chosen to forgoe intra-clubs this pre season

Django · 01/03/2013 at 10:39

Hey everyone,

I'm running with 5 rookies in the midfield.
Who should I omit out of the following:
Crouch, O'Meara, Viney, Toumpas, Wines, K.Mitchell.

Any feedback would much appreciated.

Togg · 01/03/2013 at 17:42

Probably the most expensive one – toumpas. either him or wines.

Django · 01/03/2013 at 23:42

Thanks mate, I'll go without Toumpas for now, unless he goes mental in the next few NAB matches. Then it'll be back to re-shuffling!

Shane · 01/03/2013 at 18:43

Hi community
just after any help you can give,ive struggled for 3 years at this caper now and im trying to get my ass into gear this season and do better. Def has always hurt me, as a rookie,Goodes(WB) or Terlich(Melb) ?? cheers and beers!

Dools · 01/03/2013 at 21:04

Go with both mate at this stage I’m sure Goodes is a lock to play round 1, but that does not equate to solid scores look to trade by Rnd 6 unless he is re-writting the book, Terlich has Heaps of upside and will play Snr footy If I had to pick just 1 I would probably go Terlich

Tim · 02/03/2013 at 08:34

Hey community have and of you guys heard anything about Sam Mayes??

Brick · 02/03/2013 at 09:15

Tim – not sure mate.

Also – good to see BUDDY proving the critics of NAB 1 wrong.

Buddy is a lock. Unless he gets suspended…………..Sigh.

Brick · 02/03/2013 at 09:18

Oh and really think you should have a red box at least for Daniel Gorringe. 2nd ruck for GC – rookie priced, injury prone but he's young and MAYBE this could be a minor breakout year. Draft pick number 10

Consider.

dracentaur · 02/03/2013 at 14:59

HI Jock

Love the site & articles, can you let me in to the colour coding meaning i.e. green, pink & orange.

Cheers

Teej

SCaddict · 03/03/2013 at 14:10

Surely Blicavs will have to feature in rookie cheat sheet v4 after his performance against Jacobs yesterday especially with McIntosh look set to miss Rd 1.

Jacko · 04/03/2013 at 01:11

He's a mid and not a ruck though. Pass

SCaddict · 04/03/2013 at 03:14

Well noted Jacko. Surprised to see him listed as a mid. Yes agree much better rookie midfield options out there.

the g · 04/03/2013 at 08:43

This Blicavs kid has played 4 games of football since under 14's. He played 4 VFL games and is now in the AFL. Yeah he is a big midfielder but will prob play ruck. Also new ruck rule means size doesnt matter as much anymore- its all about leaping and he has a big leap. So he may pick up stats around the ground aswell as hit outs. And if he learns the game quicker than he already has who knows what this unknowns potential is. That said I havent picked him.

the g · 04/03/2013 at 08:52

so just to clarify- he has only played 4 games of SENIOR football. Not bad to hold his own against Jacobs and Sandilands. He is some world class steeplechaser who resigned from that line of work. But he can run all day which is perfect for a midfielder. And he tackles, marks and can kick a goal too. Who knows- could be a superstar in the worlds greatest game in a couple years. Not bad for some who's played less than 5 games since 14 years old.

Philip · 05/03/2013 at 13:16

Is there any word on Aaron Black from north? He has only played a couple of games but has looked good. If he is going to get a game this year he is a bargain at 200k…

Darryl · 05/03/2013 at 20:23

Doesnt seem to be any decent rookies or cheap players for the forward line. None of them look like they will be able to hold down a spot. Any suggestions??

dannyboy · 08/03/2013 at 21:42

whats everyones thoughts on kane lucas? i cant decide out of him and koby stevens. kane could be a great pick up if he gets game time

Alex · 10/03/2013 at 07:16

Hey Jock,
What do you think Currie or Majak?
Cheers.

@LMcleanWatson · 10/03/2013 at 19:37

currie is an obvious lock and majak isn't too bad but i'd choose a fw/ruck swinger like rowe.

Mick · 10/03/2013 at 21:43

any thoughts on cooney, very cheap

Luke · 12/03/2013 at 00:22

martin and jake stringer V le cras and knights…. which option jock my side counts on this

Aaron · 12/03/2013 at 05:42

What’s going on with Mayes & Daniher? Have either played in the NAB yet? If so how’d they go? Forward line is giving me a ripper headache I tell ya.

Cheers guys.

Micko · 13/03/2013 at 21:47

Hey Jock,
Whats your thoughts on Rookie KENNEDY (mid/fwd) from Coll?
Looks like he had a ripper game in NAB Round 3 against Brisbane going off his stats…

grimes · 19/03/2013 at 14:16

another ruck maybe blicavs??

Genco · 23/03/2013 at 11:54

Picked nick kommer with 4 minutes till the first bounce, and was rewarded with 70 points. I strongly recommend picking him. He was a steal at 109,000 but his price will increase quite quickly. Looks like a real gun midfielder who can also push forward

free game cheats · 21/05/2013 at 14:50

This is really attention-grabbing, You are a very professional blogger. I’ve joined your feed and look forward to in quest of extra of your great post. Also, I’ve shared your website in my social networks

website · 13/06/2013 at 08:08

We’re a gaggle of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our community. Your website offered us with helpful information to work on. You’ve performed an impressive activity and our entire community will be grateful to you.

アバクロンビー&フィッチ · 24/08/2013 at 11:45

アバクロンビー&フィッチ

Valorie Delagol · 14/12/2013 at 22:24

I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This piece of writing posted at this web site is genuinely good.