NAB Cup Form Analysis – West Coast, Fremantle, Geelong
NAB CUP SATURDAY NIGHT SIZZLERS
Gday Community! Just off the plane from WA and about to chopper over to AAMI park.. here are some of my observations after the Geelong, West Coast Eagles and Fremantly threesome last night;
- West Coast third string ruck Scott Lycett. Topped the AFL Fantasy rankings against Geelong and might need to be taken seriously. With injury clouds over both Nic Nat and Cox he looks interesting – kid can play.
- Michael Barlow looks to be well and truly back to his prolific best. With a seasons gap between his busted leg and Supercoach and/or AFL Fantasy season 2013 he needs to be considered.
- George Horlin-Smith looks to be making a statement. Ran through the guts for most of the night and gathered plenty of the pill. Might be more of an AFL Fantasy prospect… seemed to handball a hell of a lot.
- Was not exactly over the moon about Luke Shuey. Tell you what this is early days.. I still have an eye on him for my midfield big time folks.
- Travis Varcoe did what he needed to do. Not only did he get through unscathed he looked bloody sharp doing it..
What caught your eye over in Perth on Saturday night?