Midfield structure poll for Supercoach and AFL FantasyWe began to talk 2013 Supercoach and AFL Fantasy midfield structure in this week’s podcast and it has stirred up all manner of debate.

For the first time we will have 8 players on the field and 2 on the bench. That’s an extra bloke on the field. This spits up all kinds of questions around what the ideal midfield structure might be in Supercoach and AFL Fantasy 2013.

You may by now be aware that I am looking to go in with a very heavy midfield this season. I’ll be looking to get my midfield engine room chock full of a few Ultra Premiums… but also those $400-$600K players that I feel can go the next step.

So this poll is about how many ULTRA PREMIUM’s you’ll go in with this season… for the sake of this poll we are talking players who cost more that $600,000 Supercoach dollars.

Here is your list of Ultra Premiums here: Gary Ablett, Dane Swan, Scott Pendlebury, Dayne Beams, Jobe Watson, Josh Kennedy, Patrick Dangerfield, Joel Selwood, Brett Deledio, Trent Cotchin, Shane Tuck, Matthew Boyd and Marc Murphy.

Over to you my beloved community!

How many ULTRA PREMIUMS will you select in 2013?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Tim · 04/02/2013 at 20:02

Hey jock ad the lads how do you like my midfield

Ablett, Pendlebury, Swan, Cotchin, Moloney, Stevens, Crouch, Viney, O’meara, Mitchell

Lachy · 20/02/2013 at 19:17

many not Pendulbry, don't think he'll get as much ball as Deledio or Boyd-too much competition at Collingwood

Waggsy · 04/02/2013 at 20:12

Ablett, cotchin, fyfe, bartel, Murphy, ball, Whitfield, viney, crouch, Mitchell = winning!!!!!

jimbotraralgon · 04/02/2013 at 21:15

no omeara = fail mate. Have a look at Jock's article on bartel. Might be on the decline.

Matty Wheelahan · 05/02/2013 at 17:12

Yeah nah not really. maybe omeara for whitfield? and bartel, jesus. read jocks article mate.

2013myYear · 07/02/2013 at 19:48

jocks article may be there but with feelong as a team on the decline and bartel being a brownlow medalist i think he may get a run in the midfield and could rack up 100-110 point you cant just listen to what jock says do some reseach me personally would have bartel but put some reasoning behind you comment other then have you seen jocks article

dools · 09/02/2013 at 17:19

I think Bartel is finally injury free I also think the article by Jock had sound statisical knowledge behind it IMO Jimmy B is a gamble but a bloody Good One just like all other players on any given day Me personally I like the inclusion of Bartel in this midfield from waggsy

James · 04/02/2013 at 20:20

Currently going with Ablett, Pendles, Watson, A Swallow, Fyfe, Stevens, Crouch, O’Meara, Viney, Mitchell.

paddles · 05/02/2013 at 12:13

Mundy Mundy Mundy check out his scores towards the end of last year better than Spits.

rodney · 04/02/2013 at 20:26

Depends if you're going for the league win or the overall win. If purely going for league win, load up on rookies to get the cash and peak at the end of season. Losing games at the start of the season won't matter too much. If you're going for #1 overall however you might want to risk more and start with a stronger team.

CHRIS · 04/02/2013 at 20:34

ABLETT SWAN J KENNEDY COTCHIN GODDARD ROCKLIFF MOLONEY JONES M CROUCH VINEY

Dan · 04/02/2013 at 20:36

Starting midfield is Ablett, Swan, Pendlebury, Cotchin, Murphy, Wines, O'Meara, Viney (Crouch, Hrovat)! Pretty set on these guys unless injury hits between now and round 1.

Dave · 04/02/2013 at 20:38

I will be going with 4 ultra premiums Ablett, Pendlebury, Kennedy and Selwood…so many good rookies and mid-pricers around I think 4 is a good number.

Marchello · 04/02/2013 at 20:42

Anyone else not picking ablett??

jimbotraralgon · 04/02/2013 at 21:24

must be picked first.

All sides should use their first three players selected to 'find the best supercoach scorer available.'…..the the best 3 rookies. The flexibility is on m4 to m7.

Ablett in.
    Cheers

The Old Dylan · 10/02/2013 at 21:51

Last year everyone was steering clear of Pendles as he was over 700k, same reason I'm not naming Ablett in my starting side, I'm going to wait for him to come down a little (which surely he will! Gotta find his break even) then bang him in. The only problem will be who makes way… will have to have the cash in the bank as cows won't be fat yet

Leviathan · 21/02/2013 at 23:29

swan, watson, cotchin, Murphy, Gibbs, K Mitchell, Crouch, jeagermiester, Kommer and colquhoun. I'll get Ablett later once the weeds grow a little.

WINNNING · 04/02/2013 at 20:47

really sorry guys but u can't beat
Ablett, Pendles , Cotchin , Beams , Murphy , Fyfe , Ball , O'meara,
WWWIIINNINGGG!!!

Shimma · 04/02/2013 at 21:57

dayne beams…

Spifflicator · 05/02/2013 at 08:57

3 mids from one club = losing

Tim · 05/02/2013 at 16:42

Good midfield but bad everything else hahaha loooosing

dools · 09/02/2013 at 17:24

Disagree boys I think the inclusion of such talent regardless of team will pay dividends … I applaud your choices WINNING but they are unique which is great POD stuff I hope they reward your faith

Rob · 04/02/2013 at 21:06

Jock, going in with 4 – Ablett, Swan, Pendles, Murphy, but after last nights podcast and the collingwood conundrum thinking of ditching Swan for Selwood. What do you think mate?

jimbotraralgon · 04/02/2013 at 21:25

swan is one of the best three. In.

Cheers.

DanButler · 04/02/2013 at 21:20

Hows this,

Swan Pendles Kennedy Schuey Fyfe Stevens Crouch O’Meara

kanew · 07/02/2013 at 19:22

great side mate

Kurac · 04/02/2013 at 21:21

At this stage my engine room consists of the following,
Ablett, Swan, Kennedy, Shuey, Fyfe, Stevens, Kerridge, O'meara, Viney & Colquhoun.
Any thoughts or suggestions?

Aaron · 05/02/2013 at 15:06

Personally I'd have Kerridge in the forwards and Colquhon in you D-line (without knowing what you have there already). Then I'd fill the place in the mids with Brad Crouch (Adel) and perhaps someone like Jones (Melb), Mitchell (PTA) or Kommer (Ess) depending on their NAB form / promotion to seniors list. Alternatively, if you have the cash and don't like Jones/Mitchell/Kommer, Ollie Wines is very similiar to Daniel Rich in his first year (big body, will play). Stevens could go well. I would think he'd get lots of game time with WBs. Anyway, those are just my opinions.

dools · 09/02/2013 at 17:25

You nailed it Aaron good stuff buddy

the g · 28/02/2013 at 05:42

Changing it would ruin your links- Kerridge is your link to the forwards, Colq your link to the backline. Anyway- you want to make at least 15 trades by the byes so $ is the most important goal. That middle is setup better than most as most midfields ive seen are ALL mid players. Well done I reckon

Benno · 04/02/2013 at 21:26

At this stage going with:
Ablett, Swan, Pendlebury, Cotchin, Fyfe, O'Meara, Crouch, Viney + 2 bench rookies.

Have considered also adding in another ultra premium for one of the bench rookies, or going all out with another 2 ultra premiums, but it makes the rest of my team look to thin.

jimbotraralgon · 04/02/2013 at 21:28

Gaz, swan, pendles, danger, cotchin, mitchell k, o'meara, viney (crouch, Jones m)

dools · 09/02/2013 at 17:27

Hi Jimbo very simular to mine I went Thomo Syd instead of Swan

Lachie · 04/02/2013 at 21:43

Beams, Watson, Cotchin, Murphy
Fyfe, Gibson, Mitchell, O'meara

Chriso · 04/02/2013 at 21:45

Currently going with:

GAJ, Pendles, J Kennedy, Cotchin, Rockliff, Gibbs, Fyfe, Viney, B Crouch, O'meara

Am I spending too big in the mids?

Shimma · 04/02/2013 at 22:03

nope, like it very much. Also good oportunities for DPP switchings with rockliff and gibbs

Aaron · 05/02/2013 at 15:13

Depends on your forward line I guess, but I'd have Rocky there rather than in your mids (he'll be one of if not the top scoring forward, but won't be the top midfielder – guessing he'll average around 105-110 (in DT that is) – apparently he his fitter than he has ever been at the moment). Ditto, I'd have Gibbs in your D where I am pretty confident he'll be second only to Goddard. It's not that I don't think that they'll score well enough to be mids, its that you won't find many if any fowards / defenders that will score better, and you might use your mid-field slots for other guns which will score just as well, or exploit greater depth in the midfield rookie pool to give you more cash for upgrades later in the season.

Eastern Shanks FC · 04/02/2013 at 22:02

GAJ, Pendles, Swan/JPK/Danger, Cotchin, Fyfe, Mundy, Crouch, O'Meara
(Viney, Goodes [def])

Thoughts?
Who out of JPK, Swan and Danger? Or any other premium mid i guess

Kev · 04/02/2013 at 22:29

If you want swan, drop pendles. JPK before danger for mine

Eastern Shanks FC · 04/02/2013 at 22:41

you dont reckon i can have both the collingwood boys?

Shane · 05/02/2013 at 06:24

Of course you can…they have proven themselves time and time again

dools · 09/02/2013 at 17:29

Loose pendles for swan and maybe just maybe Danger over JPK

Dan · 04/02/2013 at 22:10

Am I the only one not going GAJ?

Surely he can’t hold on a price tag of 740k

Dale · 04/02/2013 at 22:32

No, there are a select few of us, but we are frowned upon by societies elite, and women and children scream when we pass by.

Kev · 04/02/2013 at 22:33

You wouldn't think so, but it's gonna cost you 2-3 trades to get him in. Even with 30 trades I'm not chucking strategy out the window. He is the best fantasy footballer and has been for years.

Shimma · 04/02/2013 at 22:45

its not just about whether he will hold onto the price of 740k. Immediately, your opponents will have an advantage over you and there's a difference between whether he can hold the price (with ridiculous break evens) and whether he is worth the money. In my opinion he is worth the money.

Max · 04/02/2013 at 22:51

Ablett is your point of similarity if you have to have him 80% of teams will the few that dont have a that pod somewhere else who is no where near as good at scoring thab Gazman is! No ablett could be a good risk to take!

Simon · 05/02/2013 at 12:50

Even if Ablett has one bad game and scores 90-100 and his break-even is 175 next week, for Ablett that is actually achievable!!. So you would need 2 bad games in a row to get a good price decrease, and then you'll need 2+ trades to raise the cash to get him in.

Lock him in from the start along with a Collingwood boy. This gives you a VC and a C to use in the captain loop-hole.

Kev · 04/02/2013 at 22:38

Running with GAJ, Pendles, JPK, Cotchin, Shuey, Koby Stevens, O'Meara, Viney (Hrovat, Crouch).

Any thoughts on Redden? Looked into him for Shuey's spot

dools · 09/02/2013 at 17:31

I've tinkered with Reden we must watch the NAB…'Berger to redden onto Rocky The 3 when playing fit Awesome Combiation…

footywinter7 · 04/02/2013 at 22:39

GAJ, Pendles, Watson, Cotchin, Moloney, Stevens, O'Meara, Viney (Crouch, Mitchell)

Not sure about Watson, thought he'd be a popular pick but by the looks of things hardly anyone's picked him. Maybe I good downgrade him to a Fyfe or Mundy and use the cash to upgrade Stevens? Thoughts?

@mbandyle · 04/02/2013 at 22:45

Got Beams, Cotchin, Jack, Swallow, Redden, K.Stevens, Ross, O'Meara (Crouch, Mitchell)

At the moment

Max · 04/02/2013 at 22:47

Ablett Pendlebury Kenneddy Cotchin Fyfe Ball O’Meara Crouch
Viney Hrovat/Hunter

Nick · 04/02/2013 at 22:47

Ablett, Swan, J Kennedy, Shuey, Fyfe, Mundy, O'mera, Crouch B, Viney and Colquhoun.

Bit Risky but might pay off. Advice would be great, cant decide on whether to upgrade on of the four to another ultra.

Kev · 05/02/2013 at 09:01

Not risky at all Nick. Low risk/high reward. If the funds are available turn fyfe/mundy/shuey into another ultra premium, but I don't reckon it's essential

carol reaby · 04/02/2013 at 22:58

I am going in with Gary Ablett, Dane Swan, Shane Tuck, Michael Barlow, Brendan Goddard, Kane Mitchell, Brad, Couch, Jack Viney and J. O'Meara

Sam · 04/02/2013 at 23:03

What do u guy think about Mundy?

Back2 · 04/02/2013 at 23:30

Ablett, Swan, Pendles, Watson, J.Kennedy, Fyfe, Crouch, Mitchell, (Viney, O'Meara) 13 prems all up, 4 mid prices, 13 rookies…….almost set

Stoney · 04/02/2013 at 23:30

Going with

GAJ, Pendles, Swan, Cotch, Fyfe, Ball, O’Meara, Viney, Crouch, Mitchell

Thinking I have too many collingwood thoughts fellas? 🙂

Shane · 05/02/2013 at 00:11

If you have the big 2 it’s a big of overkill to have ball as well. Throw in Varcoe slightly cheaper and more upside.

paddles · 05/02/2013 at 12:27

Could throw in Embley 2km PB last week, Mundy might save you some money on one of your elites and you could throw in someone like Rockliff, Zorko or Cox in your forward line.

Mundy finished off strong

Doddy2731 · 05/02/2013 at 07:02

Ablett, Cotchin, Murphy, Goddard(swing), Fyfe, Moloney, Varcoe,Viney, Crouch, O'meara.

Super_rabbit · 05/02/2013 at 08:26

Ablett, Swan/Pendles, Kennedy, Dangerfield, Ball, Stevens, Mitchell, Vibey, (Crouch, O’Meara).

But there have been times where i’ve had 6 450k+ in there. But have had this set up for a week (a very long time for me), so probably going in with this general set up.

rexinator · 05/02/2013 at 12:09

Andrew CARRAZZO to become ultra elite this year under the watch of malthouse.

at 467,000 dt price, a steal, he has been ripping it up at pre season..

paddles · 05/02/2013 at 12:20

Ablett, Watson, Jack, Mundy, Fyfe, Embley, O'meara, Viney (Kerridge, Colquhoun)

Embley 2km PB can't be bad and the two rookies on the bench dual postition players I have midfeilders both back and forward.

Simon · 05/02/2013 at 12:54

I like Embley. People write him off because of vestings last year. But that was due to an interrupted pre-season and returning from injury late. When fit he showed some class in the finals with some good scores for a player at that price point.

jimbotraralgon · 05/02/2013 at 14:05

hey guys.

trying to decide on a Guns and Rookie strategy for the mids or chunk in a couple of mid-pricers.

boils down to…..
GnR – Swan, Danger, M Jones….OR
Midprice – Shuey, Fyfe, Moloney

thinking guns at this stage.

choppers · 05/02/2013 at 15:53

keep thinking guns imo……

jimbotraralgon · 05/02/2013 at 18:04

went half way chopper, kept Swan and Shuey

cheers

jockreynolds · 08/02/2013 at 13:39

Ill have Shuey as well as my mid(ish) pricer I reckon Jimbo

@MRB37 · 05/02/2013 at 14:08

Looking at 4-1-5 or 5-5 at this stage.

jimbotraralgon · 05/02/2013 at 19:25

spot on mate. My thinking precisely. one of these two.

just deciding whether I think Shuey will finish in the top 10 in the mids or stretch the rookie budget and grab Dangerfield.

chilly · 05/02/2013 at 14:23

hey guys i went with Swan S.Thompson, Rioli, Chapman, Zorko, Ball Viney Omeara,

but still have a few premiums forward and back. hoping ablett will come down when my cash cows go to the market.

paddles · 05/02/2013 at 15:27

Big call trying to buy GAJ is a huge risk I once tried a few years back and it never came off.

Even last year when injured I traded him out for Pendles and the took me about four trades of the herd (cash cows) just to get him back in.

Good Luck with out him though.

Big Johnson · 05/02/2013 at 16:52

Ablett, Swan, Pendlebury, Kennedy, Mundy, Moloney, K. Mitchell, Crouch, Viney and O’Meara.

I’ve elected to go fairly big in the midfield, but should I consider having only one of the Collingwood guns or will it pay off?

Shimma · 05/02/2013 at 17:49

keep em both. will pay off. good mids

HaRv · 05/02/2013 at 17:24

no one can beat my mid

ablett watson cotchin s selwood pendels j p kennedy m priddis and scott thomson
as well as O'Meara, J Mitchell, K

jimbotraralgon · 05/02/2013 at 17:25

ok I've think i have got my midfield logic down cold.

4 uberpremiums = Ablett, Pendlebury, Swan, Cotchin

1 high end mid and I am praying pretty hard that he will be in the top 10 mids for the year. = Go Luke Shuey

5 best rookies = the bomb, Son of Todd and Brad Crouch…

plus the best mature rookie for supercoach this year = K Mitchell

and then a place marker at $138k for the best rookie of NAB. I currently have Jess Lonergan.

Is that logic about right?
Cheers

Monkey_Magic · 05/02/2013 at 18:27

How strong is the rest of your team Jimbo? Pretty thin up forward and down back?

Monkey_Magic · 05/02/2013 at 18:29

That Midfield sounds bloody good though!

jimbotraralgon · 05/02/2013 at 18:54

Hi Monkey.
        Happy to provide.

d/ Goddard, Gibbs, Duffield, Broughton plus best cheapies (Currently Staker, Terlich, Stevenson and Colquhoun)

m/ Gazza, Pendles, Swann, Cotchin, Shuey plus best cheapies (currently, O'Meara, Crouch, Viney, K Mitchell and Jess Lonergan)

r/ Mummy, Berger, Currie, Osbourn (Osbourn is my nonplaying rookie for the captain's loophole)

f/ Roughy, Rocky, Martin, Breust, Varcoe, plus best cheapies (currently Mayes, MacCaffer and Kerridge)

Cheers.

Monkey_Magic · 05/02/2013 at 20:30

Sounds like a very balanced team Jimbo, good team structure.

I think you might be on to a winner!

Good luck mate!

MM

dools · 09/02/2013 at 17:37

Well jimbo LOVE the team can't pick it apart as one depends on the other great choices mate funny I also have Osbourne for the same reason..You watch they will play him and I wont be on me phone and BANG double 30 points LOL

Dyno Mite · 05/02/2013 at 18:59

Midfield; Ablett, Swan, Pendlebury, JP Kennedy, Cotchin, Crouch, O'meara, Viney, Mayes (Fwd), Colquhoun (Def).

This gives me great flexibility, as in my backline i have DPP's Goddard, Gibbs, B Goodes. And in Fwd line i have Varcoe and Kerridge. I also have both Cox in ruck and natinui in fwd.

jimbotraralgon · 06/02/2013 at 10:00

yep, looks solid.

good work

cheers

The Old Dylan · 11/02/2013 at 12:43

Don't forget that DogDog (naitanui) could be injured and has ruled himself out of the NAB… keep an eye on him

ben · 05/02/2013 at 19:00

Ablett, Swan, Cotchin, Murphy, Stevie Johnson

Stevie will have more midfield time and can rotate to the forward line if I need it

Dazzlington · 05/02/2013 at 19:13

The engine room currently consists of…..

D.swan G.Ablett D.Beams S Thompson
L.Whitfield S.Mayes B.Crouch J.O'meara
Bench=N.Hrovat J.Vinney

Grg · 06/02/2013 at 10:47

Def: Gibbs, Hanley, Staker, Pittard, Docherty, Terlich, Colqhoun, Van Unen

Weak, but covered I hope…

Mid: Swan, Ablett, Beams, Cotchin, Carrazzo, Mayes, Crouch, O'meara, Hrovat, Viney

Ruc: Goldstein, Leuenberger, Currie, McBean

Fwd: Cox, Franklin, Rockliff, Lecras, Varcoe, Daniher, Kerridge, Lee

jimbotraralgon · 07/02/2013 at 19:29

Hey Grg.

hope you dont mind but a couple of things worry me.

Beams (which one)? If it is the collingwood one then I really worry about Ball's influence. I honestly think Beam will be a 100 point player this year.

Defence is a bit of a mess mate. 6 out of 8 are rookies. IF half dont play things may get ugly. I would recommend no more than 4 rookies up back. You really need one of goddard, hanley, shaw, duffield, waters etc

Whats the cash like?

Cheers.

Nateo · 06/02/2013 at 14:54

4 for me,

Gaz, Pendels, Cotch, Murphy

Nosh · 06/02/2013 at 15:10

Iv put josh caddy as a mid price player into my mid what you think

jimbotraralgon · 07/02/2013 at 19:19

not for me mate.

good luck.

cheers.

Josh · 07/02/2013 at 14:59

Ablett, Swan, Pendles, Cotchin, Shuey, Moloney, Wines, Viney, O'meara, Crouch

jimbotraralgon · 07/02/2013 at 19:15

yep, looks solid.

solid 4-2-4 approach. truth is I woudn't change a thing except……

(there is always an except).

Lots of people (including me) are looking for a higher end rookie. The question is who is best.

Based on nothing except he is more experienced…..try stevens instead of wines.

Cheers.

jockreynolds · 08/02/2013 at 13:40

Great Josh.. great. One thing that makes me titchy is the higher priced rookies (ie Wines).. having said that if he's as good as I've heard it wont matter a fig

Thegillpickers · 08/02/2013 at 14:46

Whats your thoughts on my Mid ????

G Ablett
Dangerfield, P
Shuey, L
Ebert, B
Zorko, D
de Boer, M
Ziebell, J
Crouch, B
O'Meara, J
Viney, J

jimbotraralgon · 08/02/2013 at 22:17

hey mate.,

too much on the midpriced and not enough on uber premiums.

cheers

Thegillpickers · 08/02/2013 at 22:23

Plenty time for changes,waiting for Nab performance,but atleast mid priced can jump more than ultra.Sent from my iPad

Ally · 08/02/2013 at 16:20

Hey guys what do you think about mine so far (subject to change )

Backs ; h shaw , Scotland broughton dochtery Stevenson colquhourn gilham fergerson
Mid; ablett swan cotchin Mitchell Thompson ball Goddard omera viney
Rucks ; cox leuenberger wits currie
Forwards;zorko bartell Waite staker macaffer Hitchcock lee lamb

I'm not sure on a few of these unknown players

jimbotraralgon · 08/02/2013 at 22:20

hey mate.

maybe some gaps here. scotland is suspended for 2 weeks. waite is not the most reliable player ever. bartell is in free fall.

see….. .http://www.jockreynolds.com.au/2012/12/28/fantasy-footy-radar-2013-jimmy-bartel/

like your work but who is Hitchcock?

cheers

cakeater · 09/02/2013 at 16:52

swan (pie) – fyfe(freo) – gafe(wce) – silvia (dees)- emberly (wce)- aylett(gws) –
b goodes (doggies) – mitchell (port)
omerea (GC) – z williams (gws)

a couple o long shots but its only earl days

MMMM Cake 2013

Pete · 09/02/2013 at 21:49

Some big names with injury concerns and niggles

Jimmy · 09/02/2013 at 23:00

Def: B. Goddard B. Gibbs G. Broughton, S. Atley, D. Terlich, subs: B. Staker, D Van Unen

Mid: G. Ablett, S. Pendlebury, T. Cotchin, M. Murphy, L. Shuey, K. Stevens, B. Crouch, J. Omeara, Subs: S. Mayes, J. Viney

Rucks: T. Goldstein, M. Leuenberger Subs: S. Rowe, D Currie

Fwd: D. Cox, L. Franklin, T. Rockliff, M. Lecras, T. Varcoe, J. Daniher, Subs: S. Kerridge, T. Lee

Am considering getting Andrew Krakouer for Lecras and broughton for waters or maybe even shury for JPK. 13, 600 cash remaining.
Thanks.Would love some feedback?

supercoach guest · 02/03/2013 at 22:13

you need to adjust your Ruck Jimmy as at this stage only Goldstein looks likely to play first round

Bob · 10/03/2013 at 21:58

Actually either Currie or Daw will ruck with Goldstein and unfortunately Daw has an injury and is very unlikely for round 1

SCF1 · 10/02/2013 at 08:12

Def 2-2-4
Mid 3-(3)-4 ( shuey.L)
Ruck-0-2-2
Fwd 3-2-3

jimbotraralgon · 11/02/2013 at 18:08

hey mate..so only 8 or 9 keepers in there?

SCF1 · 11/02/2013 at 19:29

Yep

Josh · 14/02/2013 at 12:46

ablett, dangerfield, cotchin, fyfe, k stevens, k mitchell, crouch, o'meara, wines and viney in the mid, thoughts?

Marsh · 15/02/2013 at 02:17

Beams, Boyd, cot chin, carrazzo,
Mundy, hodge, embley, omeara
Plenty of points and plenty of cash to go else where.

Morse · 15/02/2013 at 16:45

I'm going with 3 ultra prem's, Ablett, Pendles and Danger, next is Shuey, Hannebery and Moloney and then Whitfield, Goodes, Crouch and O'meara. I think you are better off having 3 premiums and then 2 mids with potential eg Pednle and a $130K rookie first 3rd ave will be 125 + ? wheras Hannebery and Moloney cost $802K comobined with a projected first 3rd ave of 150. I think there is more potential for them to go higher than that than there is Pendles or Swanny going 130+ and your rookies getting 30 or more?
Just a theory, could work out to be a big mistake….

Masoo · 28/02/2013 at 22:12

Midfield, Ablett, pendles, cotchin, scotty t, judd, moloney, o;mera, mitchell, viney, crouch

BubbaNo1 · 01/03/2013 at 02:06

M.Murphy
Fyfe
wines
O'meara
(crouch and viney)

Guest Supercoach · 02/03/2013 at 22:09

Swan, Dayne Beams, Cotchin,Joel Selwood,Kieran Jack, Kane Mitchell, O meara,Viney with Brad Crouch and Ollie Wines on my bench

Guest · 03/03/2013 at 18:54

I am going with Swan, Watson, Kennedy, Priddis, Gibbs, Zorko, Wines, O'Meara (Crouch, Viney)

Eagle · 06/03/2013 at 20:18

newbie mistakes here
    Gibbs belongs in the backs and Zorko in the Forwards where they can be keepers.
    IMOOC

Guest · 08/03/2013 at 17:02

But they are Dual position players.

Eagle · 06/03/2013 at 20:23

5 Ultra premiums for points leaves plenty of room for 5 rookies to glean cash from.

Jazzer · 08/03/2013 at 17:10

This is my team
Def: B.Goddard, J.Watts, D.Pearce, S.Atley, L.Plowman, N.Vlaustin (S.Docherty, L.Stevenson)
Mid: D.Swan, J.Watson, J.Kennedy, T.Rockliff, B.Gibbs, K.Stevens, O.Wines, J.O'Meara (B.Crouch, J.Viney)
Ruck: J.Roughead (Hawthorn), M.Leuenberger (S.Rowe, D.Currie)
Forward: D.Cox, T.Hawkins, L.Breust, G.Broughton, T.Varcoe, J.Daniher (B.Macaffer, T.Lee)
Cash left: 136,300
I would love some feedback on my team!

heydon · 08/03/2013 at 21:40

My team is
Def: B.Goddard, B.Gibbs, G.Birchall, D.Heppel, Yarren, Vlastuin ( B,Goodes, Terlich)
Mid: G.Ablett, S.Pendulbury, J.P.Kennedy, T.Cotchin, M.Murphy, B.Moloney, O.Wines, K.Mitchell (J'Omeara J.Viney
Ruck: P.Ryder M.Leaunberger (D.Currie, J.Witts)
Fwd: J.Bartel, T.Rockliff, D. Martin, M.Robinson, T.Varcoe, J.Patton (S. Mayes J Daniher)
With $ 22,210 left over. please anyone give me some feedback

Jazzer · 09/03/2013 at 16:02

Thats a strong team, although you have no dual position players in you midfield.

Popey99 · 11/03/2013 at 17:58

I will be going with a 3-2-0-5 structure (ultra-premium, breakout premium, mid-price, rookie).

Currently have Swan, Pendlebury, Dangermouse, Shuey, Bennell, K.Stevens, K.Mitchell, Crouch, (O'Meara, Viney)

damo · 19/03/2013 at 00:18

what do you think of mine guys? feed back plz,
Ablett, G
Cotchin, T
Pendlebury, S
Fyfe, N
Mundy, david
Hodge, Luke
Pearce, Danyle ,
O'Meara, J

Mitch · 22/03/2013 at 09:49

Can I please have some advice on this team, who should I change.

Pendlebury, Watson, Cotchin, Boyd, Zorko, Mundy, Ball and O’Meara.

with Crouch and Viney on the bench.

Riley Taylor · 27/03/2013 at 21:40

Thoughts of improvement on mine? Need a bit I think.
Ablett, Cotchin, Murphy, Pendles, CLAY BEAMS, DEVON SMITH, KOBY STEVENS, Viney (Mitchell, Crouch)
only have $30k but need some help please. Beams, Smith, and stevens im not sure on