Many an AFL premiership is won based upon a foundation of strength in the back half.
The same could be said about Supercoach and Dreamteam defence. It is bloody critical that you set yourself up with a solid backline before you launch your assault on the AFL Supercoach and/or Dreamteam titles for 2013.
In this week’s podcast we discuss some players who should be on your radar for season 2013;
- Nathan Bock – will he return the same player after his busted leg in round 6?
- Brendon Goddard – has done the dirty on my beloved Saints… but will he still be Fantasy relevant in 2013?
- Paul Duffield – stormed home averaging 119 in the last 6 rounds of the season after finding his groove… could he be a star next season?
- Slamming Sam Docherty – The #12 draft pick from 2011 is shredding up the track with the Brisbane Lions.. at $100,200 he could be a cash cow
- Bloody Greg Broughton – Can we all forgive and forget?
- Bryce Gibbs – Will he hit his straps under my good mate Mick Malthouse’s reign?
- Hamish Hartlett – changes into both a MID and a DEF next season.. is he ready to break out?
Enjoy the show folks! You might hear mentioned in the show that Crouching One and Wayno have had a video released… catch it here and look out for the next in the series soon.
Which defender will you have your eye on next season kids?