AFL Supercoach 2012 tips guru Jock Reynolds

Lets rip straight into the podcast this week folks.

I must say that Peter Higginbotham’s Quantum Team Mechanics covers some outstanding material for those of you, like myself, who fancy themselves as fierce exponents of fantasy footy psychological skulduggery.

Only 2 regular rounds before the finals kick in – and an absolute truckload of advice from the 3 finest Supercoach and/or Dreamteam coaches that this country has seen.

Enjoy…. which trades are you looking at making this week folks?

Dylan · 23/07/2012 at 11:34

Used my last trade before the weekend to bring in the jobe… Scored 2425 this round, personal best! Would have liked to save a few trades but what are you going to do? Have a decent squad (would like a stronger ruck and to not have the cloke of invisibility…), pumped for finals, should finish in top 4 in my league, but bummed out the season is nearly done! How did everyone else go?

Vinnie · 23/07/2012 at 11:47

Getting rid of Cloke this week….took the carrot and has been my Achilles ever since…

Sam Winter · 23/07/2012 at 18:34

Surely you could back Cloke another week. He's playing GWS this week. This could be a confidence turning game for him.

Dylan · 25/07/2012 at 10:39

Here's hoping

Benus · 23/07/2012 at 22:17

HAHAHAHAHHAA the travis cloke songs oh my god

Paul · 24/07/2012 at 00:15

My biggest error was to pick up Cloke at the start of the year and have lost hundreds of thousands on this big Lug. Now he's not worth trading as he's worth Jack.

There is one consolation in that if I did'nt have him, I might have fallen for some of the advice on hear last week that said it was now the time to get him in.

Starky · 24/07/2012 at 05:49

I hear you Paul. At least some others have tanked with me and will take him into the finals.

Lets hope he has a good one on the weekend.

CJ · 24/07/2012 at 00:44

2520 this week – PB

5 Trades left and only wanting to upgrade 1 defender Clarke/Ellis/S.Shaw

Also have either Harvey/Porp/Martin on the bench – Who to downgrade?

G unit · 24/07/2012 at 06:32

Have to get rid of clarke mate he is in and out. plenty of options to improve. maybe chips fisher who jock likes? Carrazo or Birch for mine.

Luke · 24/07/2012 at 00:45

got $222,700 cash in the bank from downgrading horsley to thomas couch. now who should i spend all my money on?

Togg · 24/07/2012 at 03:20

Whos in your team? How many trades you have? Many questions here mate

Luke · 24/07/2012 at 06:28

i have 6 trades left (only 1 left this round), and this is my team:

DEF:

deledio, goddard, brian lake, dempsey, geary, bugg, baguley (sam shaw, smedts).

MID:

ablett, watson, stanton, scott thompson, selwood, zorko (thomas couch, ledger)

RUCK:

ryder, redden (stephenson, derickx)

FORWARD:

chapman, dangerfield, franklin, sidebottom, porplyzia, sam reid, patton (milera, ben warren)

Also remember i have 222,700 cash in the bank

THANKS IN ADVANCE 🙂

Togg · 24/07/2012 at 17:17

Stanton for pendles or swan?? Redden needs to go also, pyke perhaps? I think pattons done all he can for this year, down to a fellow gws rookie?

Mick · 24/07/2012 at 15:19

Leave Stanton – you have much more pressing issues to worry about!

I would go S Reid -> A really good mid. J Selwood, Beams or JP Kennedy. Put Zorko in the fwd line to facilitate it.

Next round, (if Tippett is picked) Porps -> Tippett, who will be CHEAP

And then Redden -> best available ruck.
          At the price you can afford I would be keeping my eye on Tommy Belcho’s form. If it drops off, there is always Hale who has been consistently average.

Luke · 25/07/2012 at 04:55

thanks guys for all the advice, really appreciate it !

one question though, how do i trade reid for a midfield when he is a forward?

Togg · 25/07/2012 at 06:20

When the trade page comes up, and sam reids line is red and his names not there, there will be an 'S' on the side next to zorko, click on it, he'll go to forward line and bippity bappity a new mid can be selected

Togg · 25/07/2012 at 06:31

Would not bother with tippett!! Yes he lost 50k in price but his break even is 193! He'll lose maybe another 70k or so

Luke · 25/07/2012 at 06:50

ok thanks for that, but now i have a choice out of kennedy or beams, what do you recommend?

Jared · 25/07/2012 at 07:13

Yeah move zorko forward for someone who can swing mid (who is a dud) and upgrade there

Luke · 25/07/2012 at 07:17

yee ive did that and now got a choice and of kennedy and beams, who should i get?

Mick · 25/07/2012 at 19:52

Go with Kennedy so you don't have to barrack for a Collingwood player =)

Luke · 26/07/2012 at 04:11

haha are you being serious? beams is in tip-top form and collingwood are play gws this week, what is the better move?

Bryton · 24/07/2012 at 01:01

Well this is another Cloke post. With 2 trades left and only 30 odd k in the bank, should i be looking to offload either Cloke or Broughton? I also still have Toby Greene on the field in my mids, but he's been amazing, haven't been tempted to have a full premium mid when he's been firing.

Mick · 25/07/2012 at 02:19

How much $ do you have?

Lachlan · 24/07/2012 at 04:52

Sitting on 3 trades should i trade Giles out for Tommy Bellchambers?

Mick · 25/07/2012 at 02:21

Yes. Will be too expensive next week. Has played very well in the ruck and Hille has been shocking, so Bellcho's spot looks safe even once Ryder comes back.

Sam Winter · 24/07/2012 at 05:16

A Month Ago

Ablett vs Collingwood – 53 Disposals — 155 SC Points — 186 DT Points

31 Kicks 22 Handballs 9 Marks 6 Tackles

Last Week

Swan vs Hawthorn – 49 Disposals — 143 SC Points — 165 DT Points

2 Goals 31 Kicks 18 Handballs 6 Marks 2 Tackles

WTF!!! How does that work. Both played amazing games that deserved scores around the 180 mark.

billy · 24/07/2012 at 09:31

mate, im a pies supporter and was at both games. ablett and swan did have amazing games but they both had a lot of clangers and ineffective disposals.

Isaac · 24/07/2012 at 05:18

Great Podcast men. Jock what is your team called? Saw Crouchings last week and I think it would be sweet to see yours!!

Jock · 24/07/2012 at 06:53

Thanks old son – JR Brumby FC is my mob

Jack · 24/07/2012 at 05:24

Have 6 trades left, getting rid of giles.

i can get any player except cox. who is the best option, maric, jacobs or mcevoy. keep in mind i have nic nat.

Mick · 25/07/2012 at 02:20

Jacobs

Tim · 24/07/2012 at 05:45

who thinks that dane swan will get 131 points this week?? i need him to go down $7,000 before i can get him in my team

Isaac · 24/07/2012 at 05:47

Against GWS? Ofcourse!

Jake · 24/07/2012 at 09:05

Isacc gc

matty · 24/07/2012 at 06:11

Hey jock mate legend. Can you or anyone else tell me Wat they think I should do with zaharakis ? I I'm low on trades ? How long do you think till he will be back ?

Zimmer · 24/07/2012 at 21:43

Needed to offload him a while ago. He's still out for 3 or so, and unconfirmed reports may not come back at all this year. As a Bombers supporter, I hope he does, but he's dead wood in your team at the moment.

Mick · 25/07/2012 at 02:33

I believe 4-5 more weeks for Zaka. Good time to get rid of him I'd say…

For that money you can get Sidebum, Dangerfield, Chapman

Or save some money and get Tippet (if picked), Harvey, Goodes, even take a gamble on Cloke!

matty · 24/07/2012 at 06:21

Jack if you don't get maric ill grow a mullet.

G unit · 24/07/2012 at 07:06

Fellas,

Whats the latest on Al Christensen?

Tough to figure out whats going on with him from Latvia.

I would like to downgrade him/or treloar this week but if hes not fit he has to go. Treloar is a reasonable benchwarmer in my eyes.

Dylan · 25/07/2012 at 10:44

Lastest from the cattery is he will be named this weekend, but who knows these days!

Adam Kneale · 24/07/2012 at 08:22

I have 560k exactly to get any ruckmen. Which should it be??

Adam Kneale · 24/07/2012 at 08:33

I am thinking Goldstein, Jacobs, NicNat or Mcevoy?

What do you think anyone else??

adam · 24/07/2012 at 09:18

Jacobs in my opinion 🙂

he has a great run home

Jake · 24/07/2012 at 09:01

Boys and girls, get in cloke or petrie? Torn in half by this decision

Jake · 24/07/2012 at 09:03

Jock. Help me out mate?

adam · 24/07/2012 at 09:19

How many trades do you have left and what does your FWD line look like?

Mick · 24/07/2012 at 19:59

Petrie, by a long way – in great form and roos have an easy run.

Cloke is bloody atrocious, don't get on that dead horse.

Fred · 25/07/2012 at 05:21

Guys need a abit help, need another premium mid also forwards. 3 trades and 177g in the bank

Def: Deledio, Scotland, Goddard, Birchal, Grima, Lake, M Johnson, (Darley, Smedts)

Mid: Ablett, Pendels, Pridis, Watson, Thompson, Gibson, (Phiffer, Ledger)

Ruck: Nic Nat, Kreuzer, (Campbell, Stephenson)

Forw: Franklin, Sidebottom, Goodes, Sylvia, Dangerfield, Zorko, Treloar, (Dickson, Saad)

Togg · 25/07/2012 at 06:23

Just sub either dangerman or zorko for pfeiffer and trade pfeiffer..Maybe kreuzer should go as other than maybe treloar u look pretty set..defence looks great minus lamb of god's average form of late

Mick · 25/07/2012 at 19:56

Dickson -> Murphy i reckon.

Then hold 2 trades for injuries.

Keep Pfeiffer over Dickson only because he is decent cover for fwd/mid

Dwain · 26/07/2012 at 08:39

Scored 2412 happy with the boys this week

http://Www.applycarinsurance.com · 20/07/2013 at 18:02

What’s up, its pleasant paragraph about media print, we all know media is a fantastic source of information.

Also visit my homepage – auto insurance quotes (http://Www.applycarinsurance.com)