AFL Supercoach 2012 tips guru Jock ReynoldsHere we go folks! The back half of the season is upon us. Lets rip into it.

We can now have a look at all players safe in the knowledge that there are no more dirty stinking bloody byes just around the corner. Higgo, Crouching and I have had a very close look through the form in the lead up to Round 14 and there are some absolute bargains across all lines this week.

Enjoy this weeks selections kids. But please. A word of warning from your old mate. Don’t just blaze away this week and spend money like it’s going out of fashion. CRITICAL to success in this caper is ensuring that you seek out VALUE like rabid bloody dogs. Those proven premium guns who have dipped down in value are the ones that you want to absolutely snaffle up wherever you can. As Higgo has been suggesting over the last few podcasts.. also have an eye on the last 4 games of the season as these are the games that we will face off against each other in the finals.

Happy trading folks… lets steam towards AFL Supercoach and Dreamteam Finals 2012 like bloody steam trains! ALSO > MUST listen into this weeks Jock Reynolds Podcast kids.. its a ripper

BACKS

Mark Whiley – GWS
$113,200 – 28 and 23 in his first 2
Good young lad from Finley in NSW. One of the few rookie options this week. Consider with caution if named. Job security not fantastic.
Beau Waters – West Coast Eagles
$524,400 – Avg 101 – breakeven 131
Was better than his Supercoach score of 105 against the Pies last week. One of the best defenders in the competition right now. Heading into weeks against Gold Coast and North. A good time to slap him into your team.
Andrew Carrazzo (MID) – Carlton
$465,500 – Avg 93 – breakeven 150
Behind Goddard and Deledio is battling it out with Scotland as the 3rd best defender with midfield eligibility. High break even v Hawthorn this week so would advise that you wait a week before jumping on him. 2nd back after an injury is often a very revealing hitout as well so I advise you just sit back and watch him for another week.
Corey Enright – Geelong
$454,000 – Avg 90 – breakeven 106
Has finished the season averaging 95+ for four seasons straight and I expect him to do the same this year. Has been magnificently rested by Great Scott with a spell against GWS then the bye a fortnight later. Port Adelaide and Gold Coast are his next 2 opponents. My defender of the week.
Chris Newman – Richmond
$392,300- Avg 80 – breakeven 124
Want to make sure that the great Chrissie Newman is on your radar.. if not this week then next week after another price drop. Should be cherry ripe in price next week just before games against Melbourne and the Gold Coast. Lovely last 4 this season as well which bodes well for finals time. Fair dinkum value. Price does not reflect my expectations of him in the last half of the season. Buy soon.

MIDS

Sam Gibson – North Melbourne
$94,700 – 56 and 9
A very modest 9 after coming on for Cunnington in the 3rd quarter on the weekend. A good possibility of a warm body as backup on your bench for the rest of the season. One to help you grab the cash on one of your midfielders who are ready for harvest.
Sam Mitchell – Hawthorn
$552,700 – Avg 111 – breakeven 98
Has hit his straps with scores of 133, 116 and 124 in his last 3 hitouts and as predicted is accelerating nicely into the last ½ of the season. Port Adelaide then Gold Coast in the first 2 weeks of the finals. Lock him in folks.
Nick Dal Santo – Saint Kilda
$516,700 – Avg 107 – breakeven 74
Just the 1 score under 110 in his last 4. Another with a nice looking finals run with Melbourne in week 1 then GWS in week 3 of the finals. With the Saints likely to be battling tooth and nail for a finals berth he is an unlikely player to be rested by Super Scotty Watters. Has only averaged under 110 in a season once in the last 7 seasons. Gun. All over him like a rash.
Tom Rockliff – Brisbane
$523,200 – Avg 112 – breakeven 73
Started the season as a $615K monolith of the competition and busted out a nice 147 on the weekend. Averaged 125 from round 14 onwards in 2011, if he does the same this year this could be a great time to bring him in to your lineup.
Matthew Hair Hat Priddis – West Coast
$522,000- Avg 101 – breakeven 106
Still absolutely sparkling value here with the big hair-ed one. Disappointed a few last week with a ho hum 83.. not bad news at all for those of us who would still like to slot him into our squads. A big consideration.
Shane Tuck – Richmond
$559,300 – Avg 108 – breakeven 45
I love a good hard no nonsense footballer. Time to welcome Shane into the Premium category folks.. has scored 140+ in 3 of his last 4. Predicting that he’ll end up a 600+ prospect. Lovely Supercoach and Dreamteam finals series, still has games against Melbourne, Gold Coast, North, Brisbane and Port to play. My man this week.

RUCKS

Shane Mumford – Sydney
$458,900 – Avg 84 – breakeven 107
Now a lazy $150K cheaper than he was at the beginning of the season and working gradually into form after his stint on the sidelines. Games against GWS, Brisbane and Gold Coast over the next 5 weeks could see his strike the devastating form we saw in 2011. Risk but seriously consider
Tom Campbell – Western Bulldogs
$94,700 – First game 89
Lifted off the rookie list after Dale Morris went down with a broken leg. A BOG for Williamstown and now a very nice first up effort of 89. Job security cant be great with the big Minnow back in town, but definitely one to downgrade to from a redden or like if you need some $$$

FORWARDS

Dayne Beams – Collingwood
$606,900 – Avg 112 – breakeven 107
Righto. Even an old legend/champion of the Fantasy Footy game gets something wrong occasionally. It’s now clear to me that this kid is the real deal. Averaging 140 now over the last 4 games. Seems worth the cash and for mine should be your forward line target #1.
Shaun Higgins – Western Bulldogs
$396,700 – Avg 77 – breakeven 30
Yes I know I know.. I can almost hear the great Crouching One … BURN!!! You know what.. I don’t mind the harder more contested brand he is beginning to play. Just have the old feeling in the waters that he might come home pretty strongly this season. One of his major knocks in previous seasons has been his injury prone nature.. has not missed one this season. 114 followed up by a 99 last weekend. Consider.
Ryan O’Keefee (MID) – South Melbourne
$495,500 – Avg 89 – breakeven 87
Just the 93 against the Catters last week but more importantly looked UP AND ABOUT. I have absolutely no doubt that he is working into form and with his DPP eligibility is an excellent option. Still has GWS, Brisbane and Gold Coast to come. Like the man.
Matthew Pavlich (MID) – Fremantle
$486,900 – Avg 98 – breakeven 82
Has Collingwood at the G this weekend so some would hold off on him for now. Could be one for next week before his run of games against Bulldogs, Melbourne, GWS then Port.
Boomer Harvey (MID) – North
$430,800 – Avg 88 – breakeven 47
Boomer is just steppin on the peddle folks. Generally doesn’t like it against the Saints.. but the Saints and their very different game style may now be a different prospect for Boomer. Just bloody great value here.

James · 27/06/2012 at 06:17

***PLEASE HELP MY TEAM***

Backs: Delids, Goddard, Waters, Broughton, Enright, Bugg, Dempsey (Ellis, Smedts)

Mids: Gaz, Mitchell, Hayes, Bartel, Priddis, Ziebell (Horse, Tay Adams)

Rucks: Giles, Kreuzer (Reddan, Campbell)

Forwards: Franklin, Pav, O’Keefe, Boomer, Cloke, Milera, Zorko (Hall, Patton)

Dons diehard · 27/06/2012 at 07:37

Smedts, horse, bugg were right for trade weeks ago. Check their BE and start knocking them off

Tigerman · 27/06/2012 at 07:43

how much cash/trades you got?

IF you haven't got many trades up your sleeve then that midfield/rucks will do.

In your forwards upgrade/downgrade hall/milera

In your defence upgrade/downgrade ellis/bugg

BillyMacARoo · 28/06/2012 at 00:32

best team ive seen

The Camm · 27/06/2012 at 06:22

When is the weekly Video going to be posted up???

Jock · 27/06/2012 at 06:28

I'll crank her out tomorrow night old son

Gerhard · 27/06/2012 at 06:30

Jock,

as a newbie, how many trades per week do we have during the finals?

The Camm · 27/06/2012 at 06:39

a max of two trades a week

Gerhard · 27/06/2012 at 06:46

Thanks buddy.

jimbo drouid · 28/06/2012 at 01:03

as long as you save your trades. you dont get any new ones for the finals

Ryan · 27/06/2012 at 06:31

G'day Jock.

Worth trading Kreuzer/Giles out for Mumford?

And should I take out the Tomahawk?

Thanks

Dons diehard · 27/06/2012 at 07:44

I cashed giles in, worried about fatigue. As for Hawkins, depends on how many trades you have and how many prems you haveon the field, like crouching I'm going to stick by my big name players

DDJ · 27/06/2012 at 06:34

No Crozier in the cattle market?

How do you see the job security of Gibson and Crozier?

Which one is best to be cashed in, Treloar, T.Adams, Horsley?

C. Slots · 27/06/2012 at 06:47

Mate, I've also got Treloar but I'm thinking he could be a keeper in my Fwd. Apart from that shocking 7 last week he scores very well for my team for what paid for him. I've already cashed in on the others.

Keaton · 27/06/2012 at 06:47

trade out who ever has the lowest number with (Ave minus BE)

gore · 28/06/2012 at 02:31

I think Horsley out, hold the others. Treloar and Adams both have mid-fwd swing too.

scotchncoke · 28/06/2012 at 03:44

not sure about gibson..heaps of pple have got him in.

bit worried about crozier, lots of players ready to come back in the fremantle side over the next 3 weeks including morabito and fyfe

C. Slots · 27/06/2012 at 06:45

G'day Jock and others.

I missed out on getting in Zorko because was busy making other important trades at the time. Would I be silly to still be considering trading him in for Tom Hawkins?? His stats speak for themselves, if he keeps getting good scores I'll hate myself for not getting in a cheap gun Mid/Fwd! Other options are Tom Hawkins out and sub Smedts from my back bench to my Fwd bench and put Carrazzo onfeild in the back for a very solid backline?

cookie · 27/06/2012 at 07:02

what about jonathon Patton?

Tigerman · 27/06/2012 at 07:38

you'd want a 200k rookie downgrade to be averaging more than 60, cookie

cookie · 27/06/2012 at 07:42

yeh true. he is a bit expensive for a first year player

Tigerman · 27/06/2012 at 07:38

Rocky vs nicky dal for last midfield spot. Anyone want to make a call?

Angusegg · 27/06/2012 at 08:05

ROCKY

Dons diehard · 27/06/2012 at 07:40

Mitchell vs dal santo vs rockliff! Too many good options! Gut says Mitchell, brain says rockliff and my wallet says nicky dal.

What say you, community???

cookie · 27/06/2012 at 07:45

ive got all 3!!

Rockliff very inconsistent. dal santo and mitchell? mitchell is better

Jake · 27/06/2012 at 07:57

mitchell

Tomy gun · 27/06/2012 at 08:00

Mitchell for mine mate Brisbane players temp me alot but there gonna loose a fair amount of games which means low scores. Nicky dal is looks allright but for an extra 50 k Mitchell can pump out 130s where nicky dal i don't think can

Tigerman · 27/06/2012 at 08:54

Gotta correct you there Tomy gun. NDS has pumped out 130 twice this year, and a 148. Scored 130 or more 8 times last year

Jake · 27/06/2012 at 07:57

jock and fellow community members, what about nathan grima? is he worth considering? scoring well of recent. also where does hurn sit in the ranks of the premium backmen?

Lachlan · 27/06/2012 at 08:43

G'day Jock,

Who would you say the best defender purchase would be?

Riley · 28/06/2012 at 07:21

I reckon grima or waters, or could go for deledio and scotland

Jack · 27/06/2012 at 09:02

Swan, Brad Ebert

w/ M Whiley – BENCH

OR

Beams, Carrazzo

w/ S Morris – BENCH

I have the option for either. Which do you guys think has the best potential and safety for the end of the season? Seems like Swan and Ebert will probably out score Beams and Carrazzo. But Morris offers a lot more as a DEF bench replacement if the worst happens. I don't have many trades left and I'm playing for total points. Thoughts??

piggy · 27/06/2012 at 09:08

does anyone know Dylan shiel be?

piggy · 27/06/2012 at 09:11

what is dylan shiel's b.e?

Riley · 27/06/2012 at 17:29

Hes at 90 mate

Brett · 27/06/2012 at 10:13

Mids are j & s selwood priddis pendles Hayes j Kennedy but want ablett back, who to cull?

charlie g · 27/06/2012 at 11:48

hayes.. lol easy

Mick · 27/06/2012 at 21:05

hayes or s selwood. Scott has been quiet of late.

Craig · 27/06/2012 at 19:29

I am hanging on to 8th at the moment and have a tough road ahead. Worth trading Pendles our for Swan? I have 6 trades left and just one upgrade to go to get a full team.

Mick · 27/06/2012 at 21:06

Wait to see if he is picked this week. If he's picked you would be mad to trade him out.

Tigerman · 27/06/2012 at 22:44

Pendles has been ruled out this week, Craig. I'd be doing whatever I could to make the 8, make the swap.

C/Rod · 27/06/2012 at 21:11

Thinking about bringing in Fisher… Who should I swap out of Ellis & Bugg ???

Chillbills · 27/06/2012 at 21:14

Jock old son, Do I keep Morris or take Crouchings lead and cull Blandon. Crouching sounded very upset in podcast and if I do the same will I be equally upset? Morris/Blandon to Newmanlooks the goods.

And what about Giles in the ruck? Keep or trade up to Dogdog?

Only a 7 trades left and need to go hard to ensure top 8 spot in "Legengs" league.

Comstar · 27/06/2012 at 21:22

Thoughts and ideas on my team.

DEF Deledio, Goddard, Scotland, Waters, Newman, Birchall, H.Shaw.

S.Shaw, P.Wright

MID Thompson, Mitchell, Boyd, Dal Santo, Priddis, T Adams

M Williams, J Crisp.

RUC Cox, Jacobs

Stephenson, Pattison

FWD Franklin, Sidebottom, Tippet, Pavlich, Cloke, Porplyzia, Zorko

Pfeiffer, Dell'Olio.

Have 4 trades and only $58,000 left.

Tigerman · 27/06/2012 at 22:49

If you're comfortable in the 8 I'd honestly just leave it till finals time. 4 trades is the absolute minimum you want to have left.

Eventually downgrade one of pfeiffer/s.shaw/williams to free up some cash to upgrade porps.

Comstar · 28/06/2012 at 00:07

Yeah the only thing I was thinking was cashing in Stephenson to the cheap Bulldog Ruck and up grading Adams to Judd???

But I might just sit on it..

Cazztam · 28/06/2012 at 04:49

Don't do it. Judd not playing well, plus you'll need your trades for finals time

Noah · 27/06/2012 at 23:20

What about Simon Black? Only 430k, but he is injury prone nowadays.

benny · 28/06/2012 at 00:14

Hey guys, just asking for a few tips and thoughts on my team, all comments are greatly apprecieated

DEFS: Magurire, Shaw.R, Firrito, Morris, Clark.M, Brown.N (S.Shaw, Townsend)

MID: Stanton, Ablett, Pendles, Priddis, Kennedy.J, Dal Santo (Ebert, Shiel)

RUCK: Roughead, Giles (Redden, Jenkins)

FWD: Rioli, Harvey, Franklin, Hawkins, Zorko, Riewold.N, Cloke (Motlop, Kennedy)

Wanting to upgrade my defence, but not sure which way to go about it,

I have 9 trades left and 15k in the bank, thanks in advance!

Shabby · 28/06/2012 at 00:46

B Waters, in the backline couldn't hurt, give it a week (if you can) and grab carazzo, that's what I'm thinking as my final back line prem. Delids (tigers) is a must top 2 backliners of the year…surely!

Good luck mate!

Jakey King · 28/06/2012 at 00:36

Similar to post above my side currently sits at

D: Goddard – Brichall -Broughton – Lake-Clarke-R.Shaw – Bugg-Ellis – S.Shaw

M: Ablett – Pendles – JPK_- Priddis – Cotchin – Bartel – Zorko-Gibson

R-Maric – Giles – Redden – Longer

F – Franklin-Sidebottom-Pavlich-Martin-Dangerfield-Prop-Trelor-Michele Pfiffer

(10 Trades – 11K)

Considering the following? Thoughts

Thinking about the following trades

Longer(230k)/Redden(245K) – Campbell(WB) – 4th Ruck

Bugg(324k) – Carrazo(465k)/Enright/Newman or Giles(422k) to ??? (2nd Ruck)

Cazztam · 28/06/2012 at 03:22

First trade looks good with longer……free up some cash!

Bugg for any of those guys EXCEPT Giles. He seems to be on his last legs

Dons diehard · 29/06/2012 at 00:12

Play zorko instead f treloar in your fwd line.

Shabby · 28/06/2012 at 00:41

G'day all

Have a problem, 6 trades left and I need to strengthen the backline with another prem/lock before I leave the trades for the finals (would like to go in with 5 but 4 will do).

Only $44,900 in bank…So I've decided to go with Redden out/Campbell in (to free some cash) then Mohr (maybe bugg for an extra 25k) out for…any suggestions??… it leaves me with $491,900. Some left over cash would be handy but not fussed. Then I'm top bound (of my league)

Cheers All

gore · 28/06/2012 at 03:00

who have you already got? $491 is enough for Carrazzo or Enright at the moment, almost enough for Scotland.

Cazztam · 28/06/2012 at 03:33

Bring in PEARCE HANLEY. Looks like he could be a star. or listen to gore and get either carazzo or enright. but if you can afford scotland, definitely get him

Shabby · 29/06/2012 at 00:59

Goddard, waters, Broughton, Shaw (H), Bugg, Mohr (trading out as said above), Shaw (S), bench Morris & Geary (but rarely use them). Was leaning towards carrazzo but wanted to wait another week see how he goes again. Enright could be a goer…hmm decisions!

Cheers mate.

Mark · 28/06/2012 at 01:49

MY TEAM:

B: C. ENRIGHT B. DELEDIO G. BROUGHTON H. SHAW B.GODDARD B. LAKE A. CARAZZO (S.SHAW, T.MOHR)

M: G. ABLETT S. PENDLEBURY D. SWAN L. HAYES M. PRIDDIS M. BOYD ( J.MCDONALD, S.GIBSON )

F: L. FRANKLIN D. MARTIN P. CHAPMAN S.SIDEBOTTOM P. DANGERFIELD D. ZORKO T.CLOKE (A. TREALOR S. KERRIDGE )

R: I. MARIC T. GOLDSTEIN ( J. REDDEN, O STEPHENSON )

4 TRADES LEFT

Cazztam · 28/06/2012 at 03:19

how many trades do you want to keep for the finals? and where are you currently on your ladder?

by the way, really good team. much better than mine!lol

Dons diehard · 29/06/2012 at 00:13

Great team! Hold your trades for finals!

Cazztam · 28/06/2012 at 03:15

MY TEAM:

B: B.DELEDIO B.HOULI A.RANCE T.BUGG S.SHAW T.LOGAN J.HAWKSLEY (BENCH: S.TURNBRIDGE B.WILSON)

M: D.SWAN T.COTCHIN R.SLOANE M.DE BOER L.JETTA A. TRELOAR (BENCH: K.HORSELY C.PAPERTALK)

F: S.SIDEBOTTOM L.FRANKLIN D.BEAMS D.ZORKO J.ELLIOTT G.HORLIN-SMITH T.WALSH (BENCH: A.FRANK A.PATTISON

R: J.GILES M.KREUZER (BENCH: M.PYKE T.CAMPBELL

16 TRADES AND $83,100 REMAINING. ALL TRADES USED THIS WEEK

NOT IN TOP 8 IN LEAGUE, COMING 12TH

HELP PLEASE!!!

Mick · 28/06/2012 at 04:25

ITS A HORRIBLE SIGN WHEN I DON'T KNOW HALF YOUR TEAM

IF SOMEONE HAS MADE MONEY DURING THE YEAR, SELL THEM FOR CHEAPIES (IE HORSE FOR S GIBSON)

(caps sure is annoying isn't it…)

Then with your extra $ from downgrading, you can upgrade spuds like Jetta for a real premium.

You may have found this site a little late. Hard to polish a turd.

Cazztam · 28/06/2012 at 04:48

sorry bout the caps!

yep…my team is pretty shocking!

good advice, will do that, but also might trade in some of my players who aren't playing at all!

I only started playing 2 weeks ago! mid-season entry. all the good players were high in price!

thx

Cazztam · 28/06/2012 at 05:02

I'm starting a Supercoach team now, so any help picking a team would be greatly appreciated. No, really. Please!

Thanks in advance

needs help · 28/06/2012 at 05:18

g.ablett

Cazztam · 28/06/2012 at 05:21

ok……anything else??? who's in your team?

needs help · 28/06/2012 at 05:24

12. Riewoldt FWD 0

13. Smedts

Cazztam · 28/06/2012 at 05:27

awesome….thanks.

who would you recommend?

needs help · 28/06/2012 at 05:38

depends, what position you looking at?

Cazztam · 28/06/2012 at 05:39

Ruck and Midfield. And I also need 2 forwards for my interchange.

needs help · 28/06/2012 at 05:40

definetly dal santo, and probably mummy if you're making a new team, he's worth the risk.

Cazztam · 28/06/2012 at 05:42

why nicky dal? just asking.

dangerfield??any good?

Cazztam · 28/06/2012 at 06:12

thanks for all your help mate, it was really useful.

needs help · 28/06/2012 at 06:24

no worries…and nicky dal, becuase his been ultra consistant and hasn't good the price tag of one of those big premiums. yeah dangerfield would slot in nicely also but he is pretty pricey now!

Mick · 29/06/2012 at 19:49

If you are just starting you don't have a lot to choose from. For starters I would try to get tom campbell, gibson, zorko, bootsma, marley williams, carazzo, hurley, harvey, cloke, grima, rance and ablett (just for an easy captain choice)

no idea how much that all costs but theyre all reasonably cheap and many of them should go up in price.

needs help · 28/06/2012 at 05:15

who is a good defender for $400,000…already have suckling!! advice anyone?/

Cazztam · 28/06/2012 at 05:23

PEARCE HANLEY!!!! will be a star. grab him while he's cheap

needs help · 28/06/2012 at 05:39

he is 20k out of reach!

Cazztam · 28/06/2012 at 05:40

oh….really sorry!

needs help · 28/06/2012 at 06:26

nah that's alright, i'm sitting 1182nd overall and looking for one more quality unique backman so if you''ve got any ideas just yell out.

willys winners · 28/06/2012 at 05:27

hey guys was wondering any thoughts on my team, I really need an improvement, im second in 2 not so strong leagues but need help. i got 12 trades left and 21 grand in the bank

B DELIDEO LAKE GRIMES DEMPSEY |DOCHERTY

HEPPELL GIBSON BUGG |SMEDTS

C ABBLETT MITCHELL K.JACK HORSLY J. MCDONALD | WINGARD + KAV

R RYDER J.GILES |REDDEN + DOWNIE

F FRANKLIN DANGERFIELD RIOLI ZORKO |AARON HALL

CLOKE H.BENNEL DAHLHOUS |DEVON SMITH

Cazztam · 28/06/2012 at 05:30

i like that team!

If you are comfortably in the 8, trade out Giles

If you are willing to take a big risk, bring in Tom Campbell from the Dogs.

willys winners · 28/06/2012 at 05:35

okay thanks mate appreciate it !!

Cazztam · 28/06/2012 at 05:37

Also trade out Horsely for Sam Gibson

willys winners · 28/06/2012 at 05:39

okay thanks mate !

Cazztam · 28/06/2012 at 05:40

no probs. good luck!

Nateo · 29/06/2012 at 20:55

i like what they suggested i'd also go trade out d smith with the cash upgrade bugg to carrots next week trade horse for thompson from adelaide upgrade giles to maric

Cazztam · 28/06/2012 at 05:52

$322000 LEFT FOR 3 INTERCHANGE PLAYERS (2 FORWARDS AND 1MID) ON SUPERCOACH.

HELP!!

Cazztam · 28/06/2012 at 06:03

GUYS PLEASE JOIN MY SUPERCOACH LEAGUE

CODE: 357672

PLEASE!

Cazztam · 28/06/2012 at 06:09

HELP WITH MY SUPERCOACH TEAM:

B: DELEDIO HANLEY SUCKLING RIVERS HEPPELL SHAW HANSEN (BENCH: EVERITT MARTIN

C: JACK SCULLY MELKSHAM TRELOAR SMITH VINCE (WILLIAMS GIBSON)

R: JORDAN ROUGHEAD GRIFFIN (PYKE CAMPBELL)

F: BEAMS BLAIR MAYNE WATTS ZORKO ELLIOTT PATTON (WILSON CROZIER)

HELP PLEASE!!!

AND ALSO JOIN MY LEAGUE PLZ:

CODE: 357672

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Benny.. · 28/06/2012 at 06:18

Dude! Settle down you have your thoughts in every comment this week.. And your team looks like shit! Your like SPAM..

Dan · 28/06/2012 at 06:59

^

Jock · 28/06/2012 at 08:49

Your goose old son.. Neck up!

Benny.. · 28/06/2012 at 06:14

Is Mumford worth the risk I'm thinking either Giles-mummy or giles-Ryder the Mumford trades saves me 80000 but is he worth the gamble need to set my team only got 6 trades left, rucks have screwed me this year Hmac injured so traded for sandi and he got injured the next game and lost 70000.. Id cry if it happens again..Any thoughts?

Jock · 28/06/2012 at 07:05

With Sandilands out… consider J.Griffin as a point of difference, he is a great ruck man at $433,300

CashMoney · 28/06/2012 at 07:01

Jock,

Just wondering what to do with old jonno Giles in the ruck

Sitting around 2500 because had horror bye rounds my team is

Deledio goddard scotland carrazzo waters lake H shaw

Boyd Watson Ebert Ablett Cotchin Mitchell

Maric ….Have Giles (can upgrade to either Ryder, cox or NicNat?)

Franklin Chapman Zorko Dangerfield Robinson M Johnson and Sidebum

Possibly M johnson to D beams?

Thoughts on Brian Lake?

cheers pal

Jack.P · 28/06/2012 at 07:30

Suggestions for trades please – (11 trades left)

BACKS: Deledio,Goddard,Enright,Clarke,Bugg,Dempsey,Ellis (Guthrie & Smedts)

MIDS: Ablett,Stanton,Selwood J,Boyd,Selwood S,Shiel (Horse & Crozier)

RUCKS: Cox,Giles (Redden & Steph)

FORWARDS: Buddy,Danger,Chappy,Pav,Martin,Riewoldt J,Hawkins (Dickson & Kennedy)

Riley · 29/06/2012 at 07:52

How much in the kitty mate?

Nateo · 29/06/2012 at 20:57

horse for gibson shiel to thompson

Harry · 28/06/2012 at 07:54

Hey Lads, Jock great artcile as always! Can i get ur option on who to get for Giles out of Ryder, Goldstein, Roughead, Griffin and Mumford??

Mick · 29/06/2012 at 19:51

Ryder for my money

Needs Supercoach Hel · 28/06/2012 at 21:44

Starting a Supercoach team, any thoughts on good players to pick??

Please help by Friday.

Thanks

Mick · 29/06/2012 at 19:51

If you are just starting you don’t have a lot to choose from. For starters I would try to get tom campbell, gibson, zorko, bootsma, marley williams, carazzo, hurley, harvey, cloke, grima, rance and ablett (just for an easy captain choice)

Needs Supercoach Hel · 29/06/2012 at 21:12

thanks

Can supercoach · 29/06/2012 at 04:40

How do you blokes think my team is trucking?

DEF: Deledio, Goddard, Birchall, Enright, Lake, Clarke, Bugg (Sammy Shaw, Spurr)

MID: Ablett, Pendlebury, Watson, Selwood, Mitchell, Priddis (Adams, Gibson)

RUCK: Jacobs, Giles (Redden, Stephenson)

FWD: Franklin, Sidebottom, Dangerfield, Johnson, Martin, Riewoldt, Zorko (Sexton, Crozier)

1 trade left this week, 5 overall, $40,400 left

Zimmer · 29/06/2012 at 07:01

Just need to shore up that backline. Ie, Clarke and Bugg need to go. Sitting pretty low on trades though. Bring Carrazzo in next week.

Can supercoach · 29/06/2012 at 07:28

Yeah gonna maybe bring in that Irish bloke mooney for Adams cos of his suspension as well this week, that gives me 260 k which I can use to upgrade Bugg and Clarke to carazzo and maybe Newman. Will bring in Campbell next week so I can get a real premium for either zorko/giles

Westy · 29/06/2012 at 09:51

Any love for this move?

Magner out, with Zorko moved to the mids for a FWD/MID swing,

J Roughead in as a FWD with the potential in future to move him into the rucks to replace a Redden or a Stephenson.

ponderous ponds · 29/06/2012 at 12:39

Your thoughts please – petrie, a.walker, mcglynn or clancee pearce? Which of these would be your preference community as a mid priced forward?

Riley · 30/06/2012 at 02:07

Petrie because clancees having shocker scores of late, i brought him in while he up there and then he shat on me!!

Grant · 29/06/2012 at 16:53

Good morning all, any tips would be appreciated

DEFS: Delidio, Shaw.H, Goddard, Johnson M, Hurn, Yarran (Delaney, Yagmoor)

MID: Swan, Ablett, Watson, Priddis, Shiel, Dal Santo (Horsely, Gibson)

RUCK: Ryder, Giles (Redden, McIntosh)

FWD: Pavlich, Harvey, Franklin, Martin, Zorko, Milera, Porplyzia (Smedts, Crozier)

Sitting on 11 trades with $195k in the bank, thinking that the forward line needs the most work, so maybe get some more cash with Redden – Campbell.

Then upgrade Milera and Porps…..anything else that you can see needs doing???

Riley · 30/06/2012 at 02:04

Why not mcintosh for tommy campbell it'd bring ya 400k or so!?

Matt · 29/06/2012 at 18:03

Shiel to Sam Gibson

Zaharakis to sidebum

7 trades and $648,800 left?

grovsiey · 29/06/2012 at 18:37

please help with team i dont really know where i stand at the minute

BACK: deledio, goddard, lake, bugg, r shaw, morris, ellis, (guthrie and s shaw)

MID: ablett, sidebum, j selwood, boyd, ward, horse ( d shiel and d smith)

RUCKS: hale, giles (j jenkins and the big o)

FORWARD: franklin, dangerfield, j roughhead, d martin, j reiwoldt, ROK, zorko (porps and a kennedy)

15 trades left 260,000 in the bank havent used a trade im lost at this minute and need some trade hepl thankyou very much

grovsiey · 29/06/2012 at 18:41

j roughhead from hawks by the way

Nateo · 29/06/2012 at 21:00

horse to gibson and upgrade shiel to thomson

try do bugg/morris for carrots next week

Riley · 30/06/2012 at 02:02

The porpoise must go!! Too much cash on the bench, maybe bring in j. Elliott for him theres 100k (hope is isnt the sub) and then get rid of the horse and bring in a premium, or just fix the back get rid of bugg, ellis, or morris for grima and/or enright!!

Dylan · 29/06/2012 at 23:45

G'day community! This is my team. 7 trades left, $8k in the bank, 2nd in my league but top 8 is tight, and 9th – 12th snapping at the heels.

DEF: Deledio, Goddard, Johnson, Scotland, waters, lake, Clarke (smedts, spurr)

MID: Ablett, j selwood, Sloane, Boyd, swan, Horsley (d smith, Kennedy)

RUC: Giles, Kreuzer (jenkins, Stephenson)

FWD: buddy, danger, sidebum, cloke, martin, Hawkins, Zorko (adams, dickson)

I'm pretty confident about this week, even though I'm playing top 8 opposition. I want to bring in players that cost around $100k (or less) to make cash to bring in a couple of premiums (eyes on carazzo and enright, by shifting Johnson to the fwd)

I want to make a few trade downs so I can make a couple of trade ups, but that will leave me with no trades for finals…

I'm bringing in Gibson this week, I've got my eyes on Campbell, and maybe another cheapie who won't play (have bench coverage so not worried)…

But do I need to? Or should I see how I go with a full team and go from there?

Dylan · 29/06/2012 at 23:51

But who will make way down forward? I have been less than impressed with martin and hawkins, and i want Zorko on the field…

Riley · 30/06/2012 at 02:08

Be rid of hawkins and bring j.elliott theres 150 or so and work your way from there mate

Dylan · 30/06/2012 at 03:57

Jamie from Collingwood? Looks like a good prospect, but was probably looking at a cheaper option. Doesn't need to be playing, but it would be a bonus

riley · 30/06/2012 at 05:40

nathan wilson gws?? 136k..horlin smith from the catters 113? not much out there mate i know u said doesnt matter if they dont play but really if ur not that fussed just get a random at 94k and bank the extra 20-30 compared to those averagin 20 or so…

Dylan · 30/06/2012 at 21:49

Went for Hal hunter from the bombers…

Needs Supercoach Hel · 30/06/2012 at 01:49

Plz join my league

Code: 357672

Thanks

Kade · 30/06/2012 at 04:10

Heres my side

Deledio, scotland, goddard, broughton, birchall, shaw, ellis, darley, shaw

Selwood, pendlebury, dalsanto, s mithell, priddis, horsely, a kennedy, crozier

Nic nat, giles, redden, stephenson

Sidebum, dangerfield, franklin, n riewoldt, d martin, chapman, zorko, cameron, smedts

Looking at trading horsely and giles but who for?

Ablett/mumford?

S thompson/cox

Any other ideas?

Kade · 30/06/2012 at 04:59

Sorry i can get scott thompson and maric or ablett ad mumford

riley · 30/06/2012 at 05:43

gotta have ablett mate im not too sure about mummy, MAYBE wait another week as he may go down in price just that little bit more with a be of 99. i like the idea of maric im spewing i didnt get him at around the 400 mark!!

Kade · 30/06/2012 at 06:35

Anyone other than mumford? Jacobs? Kreuzer?

Dylan · 30/06/2012 at 21:55

Stay away from Kreuzer, too inconsistent

tim · 30/06/2012 at 05:42

what is adam kennedy's and wingards B.E ?????????????

riley · 30/06/2012 at 05:45

kennedy 45 wingard 71, kennedy hasnt great room for money gain but the mid/fwd is appealing

tim · 30/06/2012 at 05:54

thanks mate

Chris · 02/07/2012 at 09:42

How's my team look

Def: deledio, Goddard, Scotland, suckling, h. Shaw, s. shaw, r. Shaw….. BENCH: SMEDTS, DARLEY

Mid: J.selwood, swan, Bartel, priddis, Ebert, horsley… BENCH: A.KENNEDY, GIBSON

Ruck: maric, cox BENCH: Campbell, orrensen

Fwd: Franklin, side bottom, danger field, Tippett, Harvey, J.riewolt, porpoyzia BENCH: PFEIFFER, FOLAU

Togg · 03/07/2012 at 21:35

Horsely must go!! Maybe michelle pfeiffer too cos u cud easily downgrade him price wise and score urself good money