JOCK’S SUPERCOACH 2012 BLUDGERS CHEAT SHEET v2  <<click here!!!

What a time of year. Gotta say it’s been a preseason to remember. Crouching, Higgo and I are just over the moon with the thousands of fantastic young fledgling Fantasy Football coaches who are participating on our online community.

Supercoach genius professor Jock Reynolds

Supercoach genius professor Jock Reynolds

We are impressed with the young Fantasy talent revealing itself among you. We are more impressed by your positive and constructive participation in our community and the tendency for so many of you to reach out to others and give em a hand. Bloody top notch.

I need to appeal to you all now. I need you to shut out the noise. I need you to look deep within yourself and back your guns. Above all else I need you all to be disciplined. The next 48 hours are the most hazardous 48 hours of the whole preseason. You’ll overthink the caper. You’ll listen to the whispers about that young midpricer who is set to “shred em to bits”. You’ll fall back on the apparent safety of that old draft horse who’s past his prime. You’ll grab that suspect bloke named in round one coz he’s a warm body on your bench for round 1.

Shut all that stuff out.

Back yourself In.

Remember your roots.

Remember where you came from.

Now this site will be pumpin away all bloody season folks, each week will kick off late on a Sunday night with our rip snortin podcast and articles will hit the site like nobodies business to help you all with your midweek trading.

All the very best,

Jock Reynolds

Kade · 29/03/2012 at 07:25

I don't know much about ledger, where will he play with dal, Montagnards, Goddard and perhaps Hayes? Is he better pick that kerrige?

Jock · 29/03/2012 at 23:25

Reckon he's a good thing.. best of the young brigade for mine and Watters has said a few times he'll be bloodin younguns

mat · 29/03/2012 at 07:34

Def – GODDARD, SCOTLAND, BROUGHTEN,

WATERS, LAKE, ELLIS, BUGG

tomlinson, morris

Mid – ABLETT, MURPHY, DELEDIO

GOODES, FYFE, WINGARD,

ledger, magner

Ruc – LEUNBERGER, GILES

stephenson, redden

Fwd – FRANKLIN, MARTIN, ZAHARAKIS

REWOILT, PORPLYZIA, D SMITH, KENNEDY

smedts, Kerridge

? Anyone ?

Jock · 29/03/2012 at 19:42

gay there mat – just a quick note – that wasn't me that left that note last night some galah pretending to be me made the comment.. team lookin real nice mate

The galoot · 29/03/2012 at 22:38

Fantasy freako tweeted yesterday something about the Berger having an ongoing issue that will prevent him rucking entire matches. Freako was spruiking longer as a result. I'm not saying you should bring in longer but the Berger may be a bit suss.

Jock · 29/03/2012 at 23:26

Very Very nice info mate – thanks very much

Beattie · 29/03/2012 at 07:41

Jock! Any reason you've chosen not to use DPPs in the midfield from the start? Is it because the buys aren't til round 11 and you've got time to mix things up selling some of your cash cows?

Jock · 29/03/2012 at 23:26

Gday there BEattie, the sheet isnt my team as such mate.. you'll see the relavent DPP picks in the backs and fwds on the cheat sheet

mat · 29/03/2012 at 07:44

I would have thought either of them are a good choice for emergencies at this stage ..

until we see them in action. its a gamble .

mat · 29/03/2012 at 07:56

Hahaha thanks jock can I still look on your website cause its awesome.

mat · 29/03/2012 at 07:58

Thanks mate Owe it to you . Great site mate.. cheers

Kade · 29/03/2012 at 07:59

Which 3 rookies in the middle do I pick out of

Kerrige

Ledger

Wingarid

Manger

BeeBop · 29/03/2012 at 14:11

Magner I reckon is the only one out of that lot I'd have in the mid field unless you want the DPP link from Wingard or Kerridge. If you don't have GWS mid rookies locked in by now like Mac, Shield etc. then you're in trouble, if so, fill the midfield with guns and get rookies in other lines.

Col · 29/03/2012 at 08:43

Defenders

Goddard, lids, fisher, Hanley, lake, bugg, Ellis (bouman, Morris)

Mids

Ablet, Boyd, priddis, dangerfield, coniglio, old Mac (shiel, magner)

rucks

Mummy, Giles (redden, Stephenson)

Fwds

Buddy, goodes, fyfe, Martin, riewoldt, pfeiffer, smith (Kennedy, Cameron)

Any comments mate, love your work

moncon · 29/03/2012 at 08:52

A Swallow or S Thompson?

Both round 11 byes, both got good draw

Jock · 29/03/2012 at 23:27

Love Scotty Thompson mate – in a team on the up, still on the improve, reliable as an old hat

matty · 29/03/2012 at 17:09

Pfeiffer or kerridge ?

Fwd emergency

Nato · 29/03/2012 at 20:20

pfeiffer

Jock · 29/03/2012 at 23:27

Yeah tough call but reckon Dazzling Pfeiffer might just have the better job secuirty

Nato · 29/03/2012 at 20:21

Lake or Hargrave??

Jock · 29/03/2012 at 12:27

Lake

James · 29/03/2012 at 20:40

Last decision for my team. Wingaard or clay smith to start on field??

Jock · 29/03/2012 at 12:28

Very close call mate.. could go either way but Wingard for mine.. Clay an outside chance at the vest of wrath?

James · 30/03/2012 at 00:31

Thanks jock. Must Say I have been following u like gospel. AmazIng resource mate

Dylan · 30/03/2012 at 04:57

Unsure about wingard… Looks great but read an article on him today, he didn't seem like he was a chance for r1. Waiting for the selector's call methinks. Either that or he is modest.

B. Ellis named in the mids tonight…

Dylan · 30/03/2012 at 17:50

Forget that, wingard named in forward pocket.

matty · 29/03/2012 at 20:58

I went with lake . Think he will make more $ .

Pfeiffer for any reason ? I dunno much about him. Seen

Him in a lot of teams ?

Jock · 29/03/2012 at 12:29

Gday there matty.. Dazzling recently lifted off the rookie list which is a top sign, big body much required by Port in the guts, mature aged so not picked to develop.. picked to play

Martin4brownlow · 29/03/2012 at 21:16

What's b.lakes stats for the preseason? I haven't heard much about him. Please help

Nato · 29/03/2012 at 22:22

Looked at match results he scores higher then Hargrave around 70 average i think i'll go with him

KB · 31/03/2012 at 01:05

35,89,86

Nato · 29/03/2012 at 22:34

anyone know if spurr from freo is off rookie list?

Jock · 29/03/2012 at 23:29

Clancee Pearce got lifted mate – Lee Spur listed with a 1 week calf injury by Freo poor kid looks like he just missed out

GJ · 29/03/2012 at 23:05

Anyone know much about Clancey Pearce from Freo? had a ripper NAB cup.

Ice Froggy · 29/03/2012 at 23:41

Jock and Team, any comments on my Supercoach Team?

Defenders – Goddard, Carrazo, Broughton, Heppell, Waters, M.Clarke, Bugg, (Ellis, Smedts)

Midfield – Ablett, Boyd, Fyfe, Deledio, Dangerfield, D.Shiel (Ledger, Magner)

Ruck – Leuenberger, Kruezer (Giles, Redden)

Forwards – Franklin, Martin, Sidebottom, Winderlich, Porplyzia, D.Smith, Pfeiffer (Hall, Couch)

This is my first year listening to you guys and have really enjoyed the podcasts and the cheat sheets and other info you guys produce. Keep up the good work.

Nato · 30/03/2012 at 00:29

nice team mate, try squeeze in kennedy next week i'd down grade kruezer for steph unsure on kruzers performance swap smedts or clarke for morris

Nato · 30/03/2012 at 00:26

Need another rookie def

already got ellis,lake,bugg,morris

thaoughts on clarke/smedts?

or any other good rookie deffenders please

Westy · 30/03/2012 at 01:14

Hi Jock, love the site. Would you care to cast your eyes across this group?

D: Goddard, Deledio, Broughton, Heppell, Hargrave, Ellis, Morris, (Smedts, Bugg)

M: Ablett, Murphy, Boyd, Mitchell, Pfeiffer, Magner, (Shiel, Ledger)

R: Mumford, Giles, (Redden, Stephenson)

F: Goodes, Fyfe, Martin, Gray, Dangerfield, D Smith, Dickson, (Kerridge, Saad)

67K left over. Any comments much appreciated.

Mav · 30/03/2012 at 01:24

Jock love your work! Comments and feedback when or if you get a chance

D: Goddard, Deledio, Broughton, Heppell, Golby, Smedts, Clarke, (Ellis, Bugg)

M: Ablett, Murphy, Priddis, Rockliff, L.Parker, Ledger, (Magner, K.Stevens)

R: Z.Clarke, Giles, (Redden, Stephenson)

F: Goodes, Franklin, Martin, Cloke, Riewoldt, D Smith, Dickson, (Pfelffer, J.Cameron)

MC ROO BOY · 30/03/2012 at 02:44

Jocl, luv your site.

Any tips at the last minute:

DEF: Carrazzo, Smedts,Bugg, Suckling, Deledio, Ellis

(Bower, Wilkes)

MID: Kerridge, Fyfe, Ablett, hodge, Boyd, Kerr

(S Gibson, Baguley)

RUCK: Mumford, Cox

(Stephenson,Giles)

FWD: Buddy, A Hall, D Martin, Saad, Goodes, Dahlhaus

( D Smith, T Couch)

jawbreaker · 30/03/2012 at 02:57

SOS to Jock.

I managed to pick Parker & McDonald last week. I like Parker a lot & thought him worth a punt. You can imagine my horror when McDonald decided to break his jaw and rub himself out for 2 weeks. Certainly my mother in law to be was also horrified as I expressed my disappointment at the former match review panelists ridiculous actions in a loud and offensive manner.

With Parker out for 3 I am down 2 blokes for 2 weeks in my mids.

What do I do?? Sit & hope Shiel can cover for a couple or get rid of Parker. Seems I can do nothing before this weekend to influence the situation. Any ideas?

Ryan · 30/03/2012 at 04:07

Nah dont waste your trades. Hope for shiel to cover for next few weeks. He will score well in the future. it was his first game back from his appendictics inury. He will dominate. Be patient.

Shiel will play every game this season for sure.

Jon Jon · 31/03/2012 at 03:26

Wait and see who is named in round 2 before you do ANYTHING!

BomberBuys · 30/03/2012 at 03:04

Hi Jock,

Just a quick enquiry, when premiums are named on the I/C instead of on field, is this necessarily going to effect their overall score or is it simply the way they are starting the game? I am looking at Carrazzo, have him, but unsure how Carlton are going to play him this year.

Cheers Mate!

Dylan · 30/03/2012 at 05:01

All players cycle through the interchange during a game, premiums tend to spend more time on ground so you should be right! I had carazzo as well but dropped him for deledio

James · 30/03/2012 at 04:17

ledger or clay smith

Jason · 30/03/2012 at 05:20

Hi Jock,

Great site, impressive list of ideas and thoughts. So I thought I might try a few different ideas myself, any feedback much appreciated:

D: Goddard, Deledio, Broughton, Lake, Bugg, B.Ellis, S.Morris (Paine, Smedts)

M: Ablett, Boyd, M.Murphy, Pendlebury, Carrazzo, Coniglio (Pfeiffer, Kerridge)

R: Hale, Giles (Redden, Stephensen)

F: Franklin, Fyfe, Gray, D.Martin, Sidebottom, A.Kennedy, D.Smith (A.Hall, T.Dickson)

White Lions · 30/03/2012 at 05:45

great side!

Def bench looks lean

haydz6 · 30/03/2012 at 05:26

G'day guys just a question , who would pick out of ledger & couch??

Leaning towards Ledger but couch gives DPP so i'm not sure

haydz6 · 30/03/2012 at 05:30

Also guys, could somebody please post the names of the players in the blisters cheat sheet in these comments as for some reason I can't view it, muchly appreciated! cheers guys!

Pablo · 30/03/2012 at 05:35

Ledger for mine haydz.

haydz6 · 30/03/2012 at 05:38

Cheers mate! 🙂

Pablo · 30/03/2012 at 05:45

My only Real concern on my fwd bench is Kerridge… have him there with pfieffer while Magner and Ledger take the pine in the mids.

What do you think Jock? Is ther another option I'm missing?

Pablo · 30/03/2012 at 07:12

Ended up putting young Bulldog Dickson on the Fwd bench in place of Kerridge.

dj · 30/03/2012 at 07:56

how important is it to have ddp's in middle

dj · 30/03/2012 at 07:57

dpp's

moncon · 30/03/2012 at 10:30

I've been wondering about something. Let's say I have Lake in my defence and he plays his first 2 games like he played all last year so I want to trade him out. Meanwhile let's say Jamie Cripps gets hundreds in his first games so I want to bring him in as a forward before his price goes up.

Under the new trading system, can I trade out Lake, then move Deledio for example from my mid-field into defence, then move Devon Smith from my forwards into mid-field, and then buy Cripps?

(By the way I don't actually have Lake and I never will again after 2011).

Nicko · 30/03/2012 at 19:39

Need suggestions.

Paine

Yagmoor

Dickson

Who would you choose? Who has the highest scoring potential and who is most likely to play? All are named.

haydz6 · 30/03/2012 at 22:07

No to paine needs more time, yagmoor will fill the roll of Leon Davis so should play all games & dickson is a good player and I'm a big fan! between yagmoor and Dickson, I'm leaning towards Dickson

Nicko · 30/03/2012 at 23:45

Yagmoor is named on interchange, abit worried that he will be the sub, although Seedsman looks likely for that. I'm leaning toward Dickson too although I have also have Smedts in at the moment and he hasn't really impressed me that much.

Which pair would you have out of the 4 players?

ky6jzze · 21/07/2013 at 05:58

Wait and see who is named in round 2 before you do ANYTHING!
What do you mean? http://domyessayforme.net