JOCK’S SUPERCOACH 2012 BLUDGERS CHEAT SHEET  <<click here!!!

The Father of Fantasy - Mr Jock Reynolds

The Father of Fantasy – Mr Jock Reynolds

In the months since we’ve taken our little Hungry Jacks Tuesday 7pm Supercoach focus sessions onto the world wide internet we’ve had the pleasure of meeting many of you on the site. Many of you are in a pink fit realising that there’s only a few days left before you need to have a bloody good idea of which players you need in your Supercoach and Dreamteams.

This ones for you lot. The ones with commitments and lives outside of Fantasy Football. The ones still clinging to the old school idea that there are things in life that come before Fantasy Footy in the months leading up to Round 1. Higgo, Crouching and I are here to help you with your transition into Fantasy Football fanaticism. Until then just click at the link at the top of this post and download the Bludgers Sheet.

Other important news – we will have a special edition pre partial lockout podcast out on Friday night – you can’t afford to miss us as we kick into gear after the Saturday teams are named. Tune into Sundays podcast right here.

All the best with your teams

Jock Reynolds

Trav · 22/03/2012 at 08:22

Boys… What are tour thoughts on roughhead up forward? Is also a dp player to Move to the ruck if my 3 rookie strategy doesn't pay off. Maybe it's wishful thinking ey

Dylan · 22/03/2012 at 09:40

I think the hawks have said they won't risk him in r1? Could be a handy trade up…

Paul G · 22/03/2012 at 08:23

Crikey Jock. Next you will be telling everyone which trades to make each week. Then we will have 5,000 identical teams with duel coaches…Cut & Paste.

Frank · 22/03/2012 at 08:26

Sensational work yet again, Jock.

Paul G · 22/03/2012 at 08:45

Only pulling ya leg ol' mate. You guys are awesome!

Shelibeans · 22/03/2012 at 08:57

Interesting to note the popular choices through the pre-season. Reinforces some of my inclusions/exclusions which is always nice, and gives me food for thought.

Thanks team!

David M · 22/03/2012 at 09:59

first time poster… the team is doing a awesome job keeping us in the loop and big thanks for that!

the only thing thats really bugging me is i can't figure out the pre season form of David Mackay from adelaide… please jock tell me what you think as he is currently in my team and has been from the start but haven't been able to catch him on the tele.

whats your opinnion on him jock mate?

White Lions · 22/03/2012 at 10:17

No to Goddard.

No to Scotland.

… the lemmings approach the cliff with big smiles on their faces,

gg

Jock · 22/03/2012 at 18:01

White lion! G'day mate!

Brendan · 22/03/2012 at 10:51

B.Lake

R.Hargrave

C.Howard

From the Bulldogs, I want one of these three but cannot choose! I have 296k to spend, and I think those three are the picks (already have Golby.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Shannon · 23/03/2012 at 22:15

Lake!

Brendan · 25/03/2012 at 00:00

howard

Adam · 22/03/2012 at 12:54

What do you guys think of Andrew Swallo at $606,000

I've given serious thought to him as I had him last season and he was great do you think he can do it again or will him becoming Roos captain make him score less?

Jon Jon · 22/03/2012 at 21:38

I am onto Swallow. Good pick for a premium I reckon…

David m · 22/03/2012 at 19:04

C'mon jock mate don't leave me hanging here?

Would you put mackay on your team?

Tigerman · 22/03/2012 at 20:01

No on mackay, better options out there. Ave 40-odd over two preseason games and ave 81 points over 100 mins.

Jon Jon · 22/03/2012 at 21:37

Nice work again Jock.

In the mids, do you prefer Clifton or Pfeiffer?

Gut feel for me is Clifton might score a little more, but Pfeiffer offers MPP, and would be my only MPP in my MIDS…

Nick · 22/03/2012 at 21:39

What do you guys think about Jayden Post ?

He is a definite starter for Richmond in RD 1… How do you rate his pre-season ?

Tigerman · 22/03/2012 at 22:18

I see Post as a KPD and won't score very highly. For a defender around that price have a look at Howard from the dogs

Nick · 23/03/2012 at 03:56

Many Thanks Tigerman

Abe · 22/03/2012 at 23:18

what do you think of the berger jock, his preseason has left me scared…

Rosie Talks · 22/03/2012 at 23:38

Hi Jock. You are a legend!!!! Here is my team. Please rate!!!!!!!!

Scotland Deledio H Shaw Fisher Newman Birchal Suckling

(Ellis Bugg)

D Smith S Clifton C Smith D Shiel Ledger Kerridge

(A Kennedy Magner)

Sandilands Giles (Redden Stephenson)

Buddy Fyfe Beams Rioli Martin Cloke Zaharakis

(Saad A Hall)

$65,400 left in the bank. Taking a huge risk with an all rookie midfield but stars on every other line. CAN THIS STRATEGY WORK??? THOUGHTS???

GJ · 23/03/2012 at 04:00

This strategy might work long term for your league (depending on ability of other league members), but for overall comp it will most likely leave you too far behind after first 7 or 8 rounds. If you look at historical scoring over past years midfield is where the points are followed by forwards with very few defenders averaging 100+ points per round. Too be competitive you need at least 6-7 players each round scoring 120+. There are cheaper defenders that are likely to score close to some of your chosen backs. Food for thought…other may disagree.

abbie · 23/03/2012 at 00:28

hey guys any help would be good

this is the team so far

Goddard/ Deledio/ Broughton/ Lake/ Hargrave/ Ellis/ Bugg em Smedts darley

Ablett/ Murphy/ Selwood/ Fyfe/ Ledger/ Magner em Miles Smith

Mumford/ Giles em Redden Stephenson

Franklin/ Goods/ Pav/ Martin/ Dangerfield/ Porplyzai/ Smith D em Dickson Couch

still have $103300 in the bank

any help???????

Trav · 23/03/2012 at 06:23

103300 in this bank isn't goin to earn interest. Invest close to every cent to boost Overall team value. Just my opinion

Tim · 23/03/2012 at 09:00

It's not going to earn interest. But it may be smarter than rushing into a dodgy market…

Hairy · 23/03/2012 at 09:02

Couch didn't get elevated to the seniors list. might show up later in the year?

abbie · 24/03/2012 at 07:09

thanks

Barney · 23/03/2012 at 03:50

still spots in SC 787424 if anvone interested

chenzzz · 23/03/2012 at 05:40

jock mate, love your work! just curious about what you think about parker from swans, he's shined during the nab cup! cheers.

mat · 23/03/2012 at 06:22

Chad wingard or Dylan shiel ???

Spindle · 23/03/2012 at 08:36

I'm going both.

mat · 23/03/2012 at 08:48

How bout I get rid of ledger or magner and get shiel. Feel like I should have him in my side but already have 4 gws players . Any thoughts ?

Spindle · 23/03/2012 at 08:49

Hi All,

Anyone feel like giving me some tips would be much appreciated. Finding it really hard to decide between Watson and Murphy. Murphy is more of gun, but Watson has room to grow on price and average on last year… Hmm

Def: Goddard, Deledio, B, Shaw, H, Lake, B, Clarke, M, Bugg, T, Spurr, L, Smedts

Mid: Ablett, Swan, Priddis, Watson, Wingard, Shiel, A Kennedy, Ledger

Ruck: Mumford, Sandilands, Giles, Stephenson

Fwd: Franklin, Goodes, Pavlich, Cloke, D Smith, Pfeiffer, Kerridge, A Hall, T Dickson

Thank you in advance.

Hairy · 23/03/2012 at 09:14

def;

Tigers have two good rookies in the back. You might want to look at Morris or Ellis. Smedts will be subbed badly. Clarke didn't shown enough for me.

saints to finish outside the 8 this year. Even Goddard will suffer. "down down, prices are down"

mid;

I'd try and get 5 premiums.

ruck;

sandi won't play a full season

Fwd;

Where is fyfe?

Spindle · 23/03/2012 at 09:47

thanks mate, actually forgot I do have Ellis in my Team, Clarke hasn't shown much but I still think at that price he will make me some cash.

Goddard is a hard one, he is still in my mind going to be in the top 7 def at the end of the year despite St Kilda's likely fall from grace.

hmmm Fyfe he should be there, but at the expense of Pav proven performer may get reinvigorated with Ross.

Sandi may not play a full season this year, but I i'm keen on having two premiums from the beginning and if Freo are wanting to push up the 8 the will need him playing as much as possible.

But I guess there is always an reason to any decision in Supercoach, it's what makes it so fun and why i'm changing my team around so regularly.

thanks guys.

mat · 23/03/2012 at 09:00

I think you have done a good job spindle. I personally have gone with Murphy. Watson is still a good choice .

B-Mac · 23/03/2012 at 09:05

Boy oh Boy it's nearing crunch time!

Hey Jock, you bloody ripper, thoughts on Pendles – worth the $$?

mat · 23/03/2012 at 09:09

Ledger, magner, shiel. Which two for midfield reserves? Anyone

Hairy · 23/03/2012 at 09:16

Your being drawn towards the magnet

Diggers · 24/03/2012 at 07:00

G'day Jock,

Have noticed you've cooled off on your "lock" Leuenberger in favor of Mumford, any particular reason?

Alyson Guard · 24/03/2012 at 17:00

Well this is my team, love it or hate it!

The main punt is in the ruck but I figure I can cash up at least one of the ruckman

B: Goddard, Scotland, Suckling, Deledio, Lake, M.Clarke, Broughton, Bugg, Tomlinson

M: Wingard, Coniglio, Shiel, Docherty, McIntyre, Pendlebury, B.Harvey, Magner

R: Big Boy McEvoy, Giles, Cordy, Stephenson

F: Franklin, Fyfe, Zaharakis, Sidebottom, L.Adams, Dusty, D.Smith, Hampton, Rowe

What do you think people?

Nick · 24/03/2012 at 18:09

With a midfield like that you will not even finish in the top 250,000. Is 2012 your first Supercoach team. I mean really????!!!!!

fitzy · 28/03/2012 at 06:05

in reply to your all rookie midfield rosie, i have to disagree with G.J! I believe the person who walked away with the chocolates overall last year used that same strategy. (pretty gutsy though!)

Air Max · 07/06/2013 at 06:38

Thanks , I have just been searching for information approximately this topic for

a while and yours is the best I’ve came upon till now. But, what about the conclusion? Are you positive in regards to the source?