Rate Crouching’s Supercoach 2012 Team
Catch the latest from Jock and the crew in their weekly Supercoach Podcast
As we discuss in this weeks podcast…. With NAB Cup Rd. 1 over, time for The Crouching One to get serious with some important strategy ……
My Team follow a few key principle;
1. This year, hardest line to pick PREMIUMS is DEFENCE …. this is where I go thin with hope to upgrade when 2012 DEFENDER GUNS start to fire.
2. This year GUN-ROOKIE strategy seems best way to go.
3. When possible, pick ROOKIE with hair down the stair(MATURE AGE)
4. Most predicatble PREMIUM LOCK can be found in MIDFIELD.
5. Starting a ROOKIE RUCK on the ground is big risk.
6. Spend every bloody cent to get best team possible!
7. Use Round 13 DIVE STRATEGY to eat donut all at once …… this help with LEAGUE success and also likely to even out with earlier trading.
Here is my team, please consider and rate below. I use Mr Higgo’s excellent team building tool for this one.