AFL Supercoach & DT 2012 – Ep 7 post NAB wk 1

Supercoach legend Jock Reynolds
Supercoach legend Jock Reynolds

Has been an absolute ripper opening NAB cup weekend with some rip snorting talent unearthed.

Higgo, Crouching and I come to you directly from the majestic Paterson’s Stadium in Perth where we chew the fat over the Supercoach 2012 rookies and bargains that you need to plant smack bang in the middle of  your Supercoach and Dreamteam 2012 radar.

A few good lads stood out like dog’s aggots in week 1 folks (prices in Supercoach);

• Sam Gibson from North Melbounre – MID – $94,700
  • Rhys Cooyou from GWS – FWD $128,700
  • Sam Darley and Tommy the Bugg – GWS – DEF – $113,200
  • Peter Yagmoor from the mighty Pies – DEF – $106,600
  • And Jeromey Webberley from Tiger Land – DEF – $114,900

And for Christ’s sake don’t miss the fresh injury news that will really shake up your starting team.

I’ll be whacking my first team up for you all to have a gander at this week – make sure you have a squizz at Higgo’s – has caused quite a stir!

19 thoughts on “AFL Supercoach & DT 2012 – Ep 7 post NAB wk 1

• 20/02/2012 at 11:16

What do you guys think of Chris Masten from the WCE

He showed a lot of promise last year in rounds 23 & 24 with supercoach scores of 137 & 182

A youngster thats worth only $310,600 that can rack up those scores would be an asset in any team. But his consistency last year was horrible with many games under 50 points.

He looked good versing the mighty bombers. What do you blokes think of his chances of being somewhat consistent this year if he manages to play in the main team.

• 20/02/2012 at 23:17

Gday there Mark thanks for droppin in. Like this kid as a player, sort of stagnated for a while but may just be ready for break out.

At that price I'm not willing to go with him at this stage, the feeling in my guts is that he will improve but with the same underlying inconsistancies still a factor. Not for me but a fantastic kid.

• 20/02/2012 at 20:22

Cheers Jock, another good listen as per usual, lets hope your team has a bit more meat and a little less smoke than Higgo's aye?

• 20/02/2012 at 23:15

haha thanks old Shumie – great to have you onboard mate. Lets just say that my unit is looking very very initimidating 😉

• 20/02/2012 at 23:37

I look forward to it!! Still lots of tinkering to do but the fun has offially begun!

• 20/02/2012 at 23:29

Where's the data? Or is this site all colour?

• 20/02/2012 at 23:37

Gday there Horatio – thanks for droppin in mate. I'd check out fanfooty for some real grunty stats.

• 21/02/2012 at 10:27

Dont seem to be available mate – afl.com.au will give you DT scores, but SC… cant see any

• 21/02/2012 at 04:32

Try Too Serious website

• 21/02/2012 at 05:42

Hey Jockko!!! You start my week..get me started with great content and a soul lifting laugh. Great stuff for flushing out that back to work gloom. Mega thanks to you, Higgo and Crouching.

• 21/02/2012 at 10:26

Roman! Great to hear mate and bloody rapt that we are putting a spring in your step 😉