AFL Supercoach & DT 2012 – Ep 7 post NAB wk 1
Has been an absolute ripper opening NAB cup weekend with some rip snorting talent unearthed.
Higgo, Crouching and I come to you directly from the majestic Paterson’s Stadium in Perth where we chew the fat over the Supercoach 2012 rookies and bargains that you need to plant smack bang in the middle of your Supercoach and Dreamteam 2012 radar.
A few good lads stood out like dog’s aggots in week 1 folks (prices in Supercoach);
- Sam Gibson from North Melbounre – MID – $94,700
- Rhys Cooyou from GWS – FWD $128,700
- Sam Darley and Tommy the Bugg – GWS – DEF – $113,200
- Peter Yagmoor from the mighty Pies – DEF – $106,600
- And Jeromey Webberley from Tiger Land – DEF – $114,900
And for Christ’s sake don’t miss the fresh injury news that will really shake up your starting team.
I’ll be whacking my first team up for you all to have a gander at this week – make sure you have a squizz at Higgo’s – has caused quite a stir!