THE CHEAT SHEET Round 21

1. Nick says:

Who should i be looking to trade out first:

L. Franklin to Menegola/Gray/Gunston (even though he scored well last week it was against Jack Madgen and i predict Buddy will return to his average form)

E.Curnow to Macrae, Neale etc.

S.Martin to Grundy (Martin is doing well but Grundy is killing it and not having him in my team has cost me) ((as a pies supporter i'm livid at myself for not picking him))

• Tigeeees says:

I'd be going Martin to Grundy, depending how many trades you have left/cash an issue,.. may as well wait on Buddy and trade him out around $500k in the next fortnight if you still wish to do so.

Martin to Grundy can get 50+ points a week added onto your score, all the others maybe not so much. Grundy for mine. Welcome to the Gawn/Grundy club!

2. Peter says:

Help, need urgent peter advice.

I have 1 trade left and have Nankervis and gaff. Not sure who to trade of the two.

I am in 2 cash leagues and in prelim final next week and elim final this week in the other. Want to win at least one premiership.

Do I trade gaff for McRae and cop donut fron Nankervis this week. OR

Trade Nankervis and bring in grundy which and avoid a donut.

Decision will depend on how long Nankervis will be out. Is it only a 1 week injury?. I will most likely lose this weeks elim final if I cop the donut but win if I get in grundy.

If I trade gaff I do have bench cover in Giro, spargo.

Have to consider next weeks prelim game also. Can’t afford a donut next week as next weeks game will be tougher

Feedback appreciated

• fcabel says:

My understanding is Nank is being tested. As such I'd hold him and cop 🍩.

• HumanBob says:

Grundy is worth 40 to 60 points a game more than Nank so with him and spargo on field you'e better off than Nank and gaff

• Andrew says:

Getting rid of Nank will not help you next week better to get rid of Gaff and get the highest averaging Mid you can get Giro and Spargo might get you 80, but next week you are up against it. Diff between Nank and Grundy average is only 32 ponts. Diff between Spargo/Giro and an A Grader is a lot bigger.

If you get rid of Gaff who can you afford up to?

3. James says:

4 trades left. Got rance, heeney, Walter's and mclean what should I do

4. Bobby says:

Who is likely to score more combined community? Grundy and Billings OR Stefan Martin and Smith. Im struggling to decide wether to bring in Grundy or Smith this week in an elimination final. Cheers community

5. L G says:

Best Gaff replacement under $540K
    Redden, Crouch or Matrin

6. fcabel says:

Need 40k to go Nank to Grundy. Trade Doedee to Houli (d6) or Ahern to Cam Guthry (m9). The latter would leave Doedee as d7.

7. Tigessss says:

Trying to take out 2 cash leagues, into the prelim in one but elimination final this week v 1st place in another.

Is it worth using TWO of my last THREE trades to upgrade JJK to Dunkley and Ahern down to Dawson? Pushes Mclean to F7 and can cover midfield/forward with Dawson as a swing as well as loophole Mclean with Buddy/Heeney. Leaves me with $140k to upgrade any defender to Lloyd during R23 pending injuries.

DEF:
    Yeo, Laird, Simpson, Hurley, Short, Crisp (Lynch, Redman)

MID:
    Mitchell, Cripps, Dangerfield, Kelly, Oliver, Whitfield, Parker, Selwood (DAWSON, Phillips, Barry)

RUCK:
    Gawn, Grundy (Cameron)

FWD:
    Smith, Menegola, Mundy, Heeney, Franklin, DUNKLEY (Mclean, Keefe)

8. HumanBob says:

Ahern to Guthrie makes sense fit defenders are becoming scarce

9. Doc says:

Last trade gaff to macrae or nank to Simpson, witts, Sinclair?

10. Trades says:

Alex Johnson likely to play last couple of games?
    Could go Mihocek to him or Spargo to non-playing rookie.

11. John says:

Macrae, Kelly or Merrett and why?

12. Derek says:

JSmith injured, Herron omitted DEF cupboard bench is bare.

Step up Mr O’Connor. Dust off the cobwebs from sitting on my mid bench all year doing stuff all. Might even see a bit of E bench loophole action. Watch him go huge.

SC gods work in mysterious ways

13. Derek says:

Feel sorry for Nank owners.

Tigers giving him a rest and not taking him to qld. Makes sense. But he would have done good.

Ruck is the only position we can’t cover this year and was always going to be a trade if one of our Rucks went missing.

What are Nank owners doing?

14. Ash says:

I have enough coin to go Gaff straight to Kelly, is this a no brainier or do his monster scores seem to only come against bottom sides? Consideration is to go Macrae and save some cash.

15. Jimmy says:

One trade left, trade out Goldy to Grundy in SC?
    Also in AFL Fantasy… Goldy to Gruny or Heeney to Dunkley / Menegola?
    Cheers all!

16. Jacko says:

Trade Heeney or McLean?

17. Tmac says:

AFL Fantasy… trade out Heeney or Rocky for Dunkley?