THE CHEAT SHEET Round 15

I need to apologise. Last week I recommended both Adam Treloar and Harris Andrews. While I could not have foresaw that both would be injured and ruled out as a result, I still apologise. I know there are people who moved to bring both players in, some because of the advice my cheat sheet gave you. I am sorry.

Obviously Jeremy Cameron needs to be traded out, we can’t have him on our benches for five weeks while he sits in the naughty corner, nor can we hold onto Treloar. Andrews is a lineball decision, I’d move him on, but some have the cover to hold him for the 4 weeks he is predicted to be out for.

Onto some more lighthearted news, the byes are over! That was a bloody long three weeks. They’re done though, and we don’t have to see them against for at least another 12 months, if at all. Who knows.

I feel vindicated, you may remember I wrote about Tom Bellchambers before the season began. While the outside the square thinking was applauded, It was generally pushed aside by most. Well, his form this year is getting hard to ignore.

Enough talk, here’s the cheat sheet.

1. Josh says:

Looking to finish off my midfield:
    Should I bring in danger, kelly or Oliver (or someone else)?

So far I have Fyfe, Mitchell, Cripps, Curnow, Merrett, Parker, and coniglio
    Thanks for the help

2. Bad_News_Brown says:

WHATABOUT TIPPPPPAAAAAAA

3. Jonesy says:

got 2 options: which is the best please

A) holman > J.Kelly (pushes rocky to M9 and will try loop him when i can)

B) Fritsch > yeo (via sicily's DPP)

4. Defying_Madness says:

Looking for some advice on what to do with Treloar community.
    Brought him in last week to hit full premo and unfortunately that has left me with 4 trades.
    Only have 15k in the bank so I could just move him on to Gaff or Curnow or I could possibly burn two trades to get Kelly.
    Not really liking the move to burn 2 trades due to my low amount.
    Another move I have considered is trading him down to Shuey which I know sounds crazy but then in a few weeks when Macrae drops in price I could bring him in and loophole Shuey and Cogs at M8/M9. I like the idea of having cover due to my low trades.
    Bringing in Curnow is probably the safest and obvious move so I might end up going with that.

Thoughts on what the community thinks, cheers

5. Joe T says:

Lachie Neale is a great POD but I've just got too many freo mids with Fyfe, Mundy and Walters

Upgrading Holman to my last premo mid, the big question is Cripps or Kelly?

6. Ken says:

Thoughts on PENDLES?? Without Trevor do you think he will be back to scoring 110-120 from here on..

• Killer says:

I like Adams and DEGOEY to be the big improvers …
      Boak is very interesting with the draw they have ,also my Trade in special is definitely Heppell /Conca

7. DANGER1VDUSTY2 says:

Redman injury screws up a lot of teams (who wanted to bring him in at D7) cash generation plans.
    So the only option seems to be J.Battle or J.Smith or ?
    Which rookie are people bringing in this week and why?

8. Trades says:

get Cripps now? Or is it gonna be never?

9. Dale says:

A) trade naughton > J.smith

B) trade ronke > battle

10. r_calve says:

do i go for wines, Higgins, or Sidebottom

11. Hien says:

Is it worth getting riewoldt as f7?

12. Stupid Coach says:

Greetings community. Great cheat sheet again Damo. Down to 9 trades with 98k in the bank. Pretty much just going through the motions for the rest of the year given I am well and truly out of contention in terms of overall rank and just clinging on to a faint hope of making finals in two of my four leagues. I would like to thank you all for your advice this season, it has been much appreciated.

My team is as follows:

B: Yeo, Laird, Simpson, Ryan, Hurley, Savage (Keefe, Redman)
    M: Danger, Dusty, Heeney, Cripps, Parker, Cogniglio, Holman, Phillips,Giro, Barry
    R: Gawn, Nank, Olongo
    F: Sicily, Gray, Franklin, D Smith, Petracca, T Smith, ZGL, Guelfi

Thinking of downgrading either ZGL or Guelfi to Ahern (only rookie who comes to mind) and upgrading Holman to Josh Kelly, Josh Kennedy (Sydney) or any other viable options.

Would appreciate any advice on this option or any other options you think I should make.

• Soothsayer says:

You should have heaps of trades left with those rookies, GO PREMO! Get rid of Holman, Guelfi, ZGL, Petra ca, T Smith, Savage. Otherwise if your out of trades, focus next year on selecting only the most reliable premiums. All teams should have most of Fyfe, T Macdonald, Sicily, Gray, TMitch, Macrae, Maclean so if you have trades hit that list.

• Stupid Coach says:

Thanks Soothsayer. Holman is definitely going this week so who should i bring in out of Josh Kelly, Neale or J Selwood. To do that I will trade out ZGL or Guelfi for either Battle (St Kilda) or Ahern (NM). I have Siciliy, Gray and Titch. Do you think I should downgrade Holman to Ahern and upgrade ZGL to TMac or McLean or should I go with the first plan.

13. Gary Boxall says:

No Ridley what tha……………………………..

14. Dave2008 says:

Team

B Hurley Yeo Laird Sicily Simpson Murphy Austin Duman
    C Fyfe Danger Martin Mitchell Pendlebury
    M Crouch Cripps Phillips Spargo Coffield
    R Gawn Goldstein Orango
    F Dalihaus Heeney D Smith Christensen T Smith Fritsch Guelfi Petracca

I am just outside the top 4 in my league and going for league. 14 trades left and 276000 in the bank.

I was thinking of trading out this week:

Treloar and Austin for Crisp and Gaff
    Or
    B Treloar and Austin for Shaw and J Kelly

Any thoughts most appreciated!

15. Zoolander says: