PODCAST: THE BYE-MAN COMETH

Filed in Supercoach by on 04/06/2018 • views: 6736

Batter down the hatches, because the byes are here.

In all their fury, they’ve taken players from us. Not just the players we expected, either – your Bulldogs, Eagles, Blues and Hawks – but Nathaniel ‘Teen Wolf’ Fyfe and Jack Darling as well.

After a terrible week, we may just be in even more trouble this week, especially with our Port Adelaide and Gold Coast players SPUDDING IT RIGHT UP. ISN’T THAT RIGHT MR ROCKLIFF SIR?

Anyway, Lek and Patch unpack these things to find the good, the bad and the irrelevant – there’s quite a lot of irrelevant actually, but don’t let that deter you, because it’s 40 minutes of good old chinwags, gags and… bags… of uh, Fantasy advice.

How are you looking heading into week one of the byes?

1. DacZawson says:

It seems like I may be in the minority in saying this, but R13 is a much bigger problem for me than R14. Will struggle to field 18 next week but will have easily over 22 playing in R14.

The problem lies with the fact I still have some slightly underperforming premos in Whitfield, Taranto and Hibberd that I haven't been able to trade yet with the R13 bye; although Hibberd should pick up with Lever out.

I'm interested to hear what players everyone still has that are performing slightly below expected premo level that you ideally want to upgrade???

• Patch says:

Senors Lachie Whitfield and Devon Smith would be flicked/relegated to the bench in an ideal world, but will be dealt with last.

On top of the expected Hibberds and Billingses, Lukey Dahlhaus is one I'd expect people to look to flick this week if they've still got him.

• JEL says:

Rd13 is also my biggest problem.
      I've also got Hibberd, hoping like you that Lever out will help his scoring.
      Zerrett has also been underwhelming for me.

• Russty_ says:

Hi Dac, Dusty is one but is still averaging 105, I still have Cam Ellis Yoelman who was doing ok for me up until a couple of weeks ago and is now bleeding cash, and Devon Smith ..av 93 so also not too bad.
      Yoelman definitely goes pre round 14 for a well priced pod for me..if he's still worth anything lol

• Ahmad rubas says:

Same problem as you should be fine for round 14 but currently only have 16 on field round 13 including the likes of petracca hibberd Goldstein

• Sc_Wow says:

Round 13 is also a little tough for me but I’m aiming make my last two upgrades that week so that I can feild a strong side. Round 14 is fine for me

• Neverweaken says:

Same here. And if trade to fix R13 then R14 is stuffed. Fyfe we all have but Cogs is the annoying one.

• The Ranger says:

Witherden and D.Smith will be luxury traded if the Gods allow it later.
      Got Taranto too but he was bought in with a view to him becoming my F7/M9.

2. nutsack says:

hey Dog of Lekk, can you please give the lyrics of what you say AND what Patchy says in the intro verbatum…im sick of singing it but not knowing the words

• Patch says:

"They pick their captains
      And their rookies too
      They fight fight fight
      Pick their sides(Lek)/nose(Patch)
      (wait no)
      The Lekdog and Patchy SHOOOWWWWWWW

hahaha oh dear"

Single available on iTunes and Spotify, just search "the worst podcast introduction of all time".

3. Ken says:

With lever out…do you think hibberd will pump out scores from last year? Or at least average 90-95 from here on??

4. PizzaSafety says:

I had my bye structure set out and looking perfect after bringing in Simpson last week. I had loaded up on R12 bye premo players and with no bench players and no rucks with that bye I would still field 20 players with that bye and would have 18+ players for R13 and R14 byes. Little did I know Nat Fyfe would get suspended, Cogs would get concussed and Murphy and Ridley would make themselves prime candidates to be dropped. Now I might only have 16 players playing whilst most people have an easy 20+ because they didn't load up on R12 players, meaning I might lose all of the advantages of my bye strategy and my ownership of McLean, Macrae, Richards, Cripps, Simpson, Titch, Sicily and Yeo is R12 hell. I might place in the bottom 5% this week and drop 20,000 places.

• PizzaSafety says:

Might even be forced to trade Murphy to Mihocek 😮

• Valens_FC says:

Feel your pain mate. Unfortunately in this game, long range plans can only ever be tentative at best… pretty much every time I think too far ahead in SC, I get stung. The good news is that pretty much everyone has Fyfe and Cogs is pretty high ownership.

Reckon the best time to judge the byes is when all 3 rounds are played. Ranks will heavily fluctuate over the next 3 weeks, best to not get too caught up in it. Might just have to put the hard hat on and ride this week out, resist the urge to rage trade and hopefully emerge stronger in rounds 13 and 14.

• PizzaSafety says:

Yeah no doubt, just venting my frustration on here in a semi-serious manner. You can't control luck too much.

5. TRIGGA_HAPPY says:

Pod on lads.
    Patch top notch work on the ranking keep hunting mate

Half way – time to take stock.

Might be an opportune time to look back and answer the following queries for your team. What went right? What went wrong? Specifically:

1. Your best starting pod
    2. Best trade
    3. Worst trade
    4. Your once over.

For me:
    1. Luke Ryan
    2. Billings to Mclean for $ change
    3. Traded in Mutch instead of Ronke
    4. Josh Kelly to Crusty Dusty – should have been Macrae.

Oh and the byes are here.
    Batten down the hatches it is gonna get rough!

• WTFoxtrot_58 says:

Number 4 for me too.
      Hurts thinking about it..

• Rivo says:

Nice one Trig. Nothing too extreme my end…

1. Cogs – but everyone got him didn’t they?
      2. Maybe NicNat to Grundy
      3. Doedee to Duman
      4. Holman to Zerrett, should have been Macrae.

• TRIGGA_HAPPY says:

Yeah dont think cogs was a pod but been good
        Grundy nice work
        Yeah doodee keeps hurting those including moi who traded him
        Macrae dammitt macrae.

1 McLean
      2 Zerrett to Oliver
      3 Hibberd to Witherden (crap to crap)
      4 Maybe Kruser to Grundy early on but Stef has been decent

• TRIGGA_HAPPY says:

Nice one wow.

Do u still have witherden?
        How has he been going? He was someone i was considering eatly but went Ryan

• Sc_Wow says:

Yeah I brought him in and he's done nothing lol. Not taking many kick ins.
          His tog has gone way down too, not sure if that was the eagles inclusion or an injury. Will most likely dump him next week unless he produces a big score this week.

• Valens_FC says:

Sounds like you're going to continue being aggressive on the trades Wow? I think I remember you saying somewhere in the past that you want to keep 7 trades back for injuries. That still the plan? Only ask because bringing Witherden in relatively cheap and punting him soon after seems counter to most of what you say on here.

For what it's worth does look like he may be playing hurt, in which case the bye will hopefully sort him out.

• Sc_Wow says:

I'll still have 7 maybe 6 for injuries so should be fine. Yeah I'll have to see how he goes this week but his role has been a little different as of late so I can't see much point in keeping him if it continues.

Ryan.
      Zorko to Oliver
      Crouch to Gibbs.
      Traded in heeney instead of Macrae the week of his 189.

• TheGreatBozza says:

1. McLean
      2. Kreuzer to Grundy
      3. Luke Ryan to Billings pre R1 lockout
      4. Passing on Macrae three times

• Jack says:

1.Sicily or Cripps (are they pods?)
      2.Macrae in before he went nuts
      3.1st trade: Naughton to Ryan (Ryan inj next game)
      4.Finlayson to Howe (58 then inj) should have been Lloyd, McDonald or Ryan

• Valens_FC says:

1. McLean and Luke Ryan, can't split it
      2. Punting Finlayson and Murray just before they were dropped, felt like it left me a week or two ahead of most on upgrades.
      3. Menegola to Fisher round 3 – did it purely because I had nothing else to do and felt the general need to do a corrective trade… Sam went 129,128, 121 the next 3 games. Nailed it.
      4. Injured Sloane to Dusty instead of Macrae…. traded out of fear of not having a high ownership player instead of having the guts to go for what was a relative POD at the time.

• r_calve says:

1.mclean
      2. hibbered to simpson round 2
      3. Zorko to Gibbs instead of MacRae
      4. starting with Stef martin instead of grundy

• Derek says:

1. Lycett. Didn’t expect much, but he done good. Close second has been Shaw averaged 93 will take that

2. Lobb to Coniglio. Was in and out of pre-season team on a daily basis. Was happy to get him before price rise.

3. Mills to McGrath. I don’t know how to explain it

4. Started Billings instead of McClean. Everyone was talking about him and I didn’t even know who he was and what he even looked like. Should have done my research.

Top 100 is still my goal, but 900 points is a very big number. Maybe I’ll just finish top 100 in NSW 😉

• BrownlowBoy says:

1. Oliver
      2. Haven't made a good trade.
      3. TK to Smith
      4. Starting Hibberd and Billings instead of Simpson and McLean

Hey Trig

Best starting pod – Luke Ryan
      Best trade – Billings (493k) to Hogan (437k)
      Worst trade – David Armitage, 3 mediocre games and then dropped.
      My once over – If I'd started Cogs instead of Whitfield, I wouldn't have traded Whitfield to Dusty for 656K

• redherringfc says:

1. Luke Ryan, but come seasons end hopefully I’ll be saying Kreuzer.
      2. Mclean for ??
      3. Zorko out the week he bottomed out at $400k to see him knock out a 170 and then continue on.
      4. I would love to have started Menegola over Billings.

• Patch says:

Cheers mate!

1. Macrae, obviously, as Lek continues to point out.
      2. Jezza Cameron to Robbie Gray in round five
      3. Kruez to Big Stef instead of Grundy
      4. Whitfield. Over. Cripps. What was I thinking???

• hedski says:

1. Kreuz/Greene/Crouch. Oh best pod?..Umm.
      2. Billings to Menagola.
      3. Doedee out still have Finlayson.
      4. My whole team.

• Lekdog says:

See a Herald Sun article this week for my answers, they asked basically these questions exactly 🙂

Clayton Oliver my best starting pod though

• Lazza says:

1. Ryan and/or McLean
      2. Banfield to Macrae
      3. Zerrett
      4. Zorko to Zerret

• Jambo says:

1. Jeremy McGovern
      2. Bonner to Jimmy Webster in Rd 7
      3. Fritsch to Kent (DO’oh!)
      4. Starting Jack Billy bin instead of Hogan

Despite all of this, being in the top 3% at halfway point is something I can be proud of.

6. TIGESB2B says:

My worst season ever.
    1. None good. Worst starters: Greene, McGrath, Burton, Dixon and Hibberd. Resigned to keeping Dixon and Hibberd and hoping they'll turn it around;
    2. Dow to Holman; Sandi to Grundy;
    3. J Graham to Rocky;
    4. J Graham to Rocky;

7. Matt says:

Hey Lek and Patch thoughts on my planned trades for the byes?

Round 12 –
    Dow – Angus Brayshaw (Will swing back in round 15)
    Spargo – JJK
    Murphy – Heron

Round 13 –
    Fritsch – Ahern
    Guelfi – Sicily (will swing back in round 14)

Round 14 –
    Rice – Mihocek
    Ronke – McDonald

Will leave me 8 trades left and a full premium side, and I will field 22 this week, 20 in round 13 and 19 in round 14!

Help would be greatly appreciated!😁

• nutsack says:

damn…you planned well…. do it boss….if you got the sack, go full poker style and drop the nuts!

• Sc_Wow says:

Looks good mate, Jjk has the bye this week though and Spargo plays so could you do that in rd 13?

• Matt says:

Spargo is going to be sitting at F8, so I won’t get his points anyways, and I have a pretty good feeling he’ll get dropped, regardless I’ll be fielding a full 22

• Blakey says:

is jjk one of your premos???

• Blakey says:

is JJK a Premo

• Blakey says:

why get him in on his bye

• Jack says:

Pro's of getting JJK now: You will still have 3 trades next week in case you need them

Cons of getting JJK now: the small chance he injures himself playing with his dog on his week off

He has already said that Spargo isn't in his 22 this week, and there's not much coin to make off him in 1 week anyway

• Matt says:

F7

• Home says:

who is ur ruck

• Patch says:

Not much gets me more aroused than a well planned bye trading strategy and BY GUM that's a good one. As has been pointed out, you may as well wait on JJK on the off chance he goes an ACL at training next week, always better to wait if you can in my experience.

LOVE seeing Brayshaw in there, and Tommy McD is a very nice POD. Like it mate!

8. Russty_ says:

Mitch Robbo has a broken Toe and will miss at least 2 weeks….could be right for round 14…and no price rise.

9. NoLanguage says:

Guys who to punt this week for Austin – Richards or Mirra?
    Feel as though Richards JS is better but Mirra still has a negative break even…
    I also have Keeffe but he’s acting as a swing with Sicily.

Thoughts?

10. Sc_Wow says:

I remember earlier in the year when Lewis was out of the side people expected Hibberd to lift, I was one of them. However nothing changed, I’m not so sure it will with Leaver out. I don’t think Leaver was taking kick ins, and wasn’t looked as the go to man out of defense, these roles still seem to belong to Lewis and Vince. It’s my opinion that he will stay consistenty avergae for the rest of the year and should be looked at being moved on in rd 13

• NEIL demons delight says:

Spot on Wow though Jetta plays a dominate role down back with his accurate kicking . Hibbert will come good but not for s c .Move him on NDD

• Sc_Wow says:

True add Jetta to that list. Hibberd is 4th in line for kicki ns and use of half back

• DacZawson says:

The source of my hope is that if Melbourne continues with their defensive structure without Lever, Hibberd is the most likely man to take over the 'floater' intercept marking role; given Jetta is too small and Frost or Oscar McDonald aren't damaging enough with their disposal.

• Sc_Wow says:

I'm not sure he is the most likely tbh, hopefully for those that have kept him. I'd see frost or mcdonald doing it and handing it off to the damaging players

• Lekdog says:

Nothing wil cure Hibberd, he has caught the Colin Sylvia plague, will be punting post-bye

• Ken says:

Thanks wow

11. Rivo says:

Got plenty of cover this week, 25 to pick from. Next 2 weeks 17 and 16. Have 16 trades & $100k.

Should I trade down and build a war chest or is it too early to get Gray now? Not sold on Rocky. Who are others targeting?

• Rivo says:

I’m gathering the community is also challenged this week. Lek and Patch appear to be building a war chest. Anyone else?

• DacZawson says:

For me I'm gonna trade fairly consistently throughout
        As in, 2 downgrades/1 upgrade then 2 upgrades/1 downgrade for first two weeks most likely

• redherringfc says:

I’m going 2 up this week, with Dusty and Menegola plus 1 down to get Austin.

Next week Yeo is a definite in, maybe Simpson, but I’m kind of keen on Hurley the week after for my last back.

I’ve got stacks to choose from this week and hopefully 20 in round 13 and 14.

• Sc_Wow says:

Had a look at Leks team, no offence but it will be a small war chest with the rookies he has

12. Steeeve says:

Anyone else considering McGovern after his bye for D6?

• FFC says:

looking at this option too.

• seen_burns says:

I've had him since RD 1 and he's been fairly inconsistent but feel like he is getting into some form now, looks the goods after the bye.

• r_calve says:

mcgovern has three versions

1. crap game, around the 60s
        2. meh, alrght game, 80-95
        3. an absolute rock in defence, superb game, 120+

13. Florence Maxwell says:

Batter the hatches? Sounds delicious

• joe says:

I'm relieved that there is someone as nerdy as me who also noticed this.

batten (v) strengthen or fasten (something) with battens.

14. Shake_n_Bake_ says:

So supercoachers, what happens to ur teams say Fyfe doesn’t get off? you have Cogs and doesnt play, does that hurt? If rookies get rested Murphy Ronke Smith Spargo ect . Im sure 1 or 2 of these things will happen. A suprise out like Howe. Got yo love these bye rds!!

• TRIGGA_HAPPY says:

I have all of them except ronke shakers.
      So i guess u r up that proverbial creek

We do get 3 trades but if you are missing 6 ontop of the bye players doesnt matter how good your planning is time to assume the position.

Only hope if your are playing leagues is your opponent is up the famous creek as well.

• Shake_n_Bake_ says:

1st thing l looked at on Monday, to see who was out of the teams im playing! The only heads up l have is im the only team that doesn’t have Sicily & Mclean. All other teams l play do. But with the way im going probably wont mean much! I’ll bring in Sicily after this rd.

15. SC_Sixty6 says:

My favourite part of the season. These 3 weeks seperate the men from the boys.

Goodluck. WE ARE ONE!

Cheers #66

• TheGreatBozza says:

I personally love the bye rounds! Every year i've moved up in rank and stormed home (last year in my first ever cash league lost on game after the byes). This year I'm in my best rank pre byes so i'm excited.

COMMUNITY EMBRACE THE BYES!

• SC_Sixty6 says:

Yeah nice mate. I've seen some teams ranked just inside top 100 and they are still 5 premo off being full premo so the captain choices and rookie on field decisions go a huge way. I expect to storm home like normal.

Currently in my best ranking at this stage of the year so feeling confident again.

• DacZawson says:

Easily my favourite part of the season.
      Love seeing everyone's strategies, especially for those playing just for league (eg. set up team to dominate two byes and have a bad week for another)
      The way everyone uses there possible 9 trades will likely go a long way to defining their season.
      Good luck to everyone.

• Derek says:

Still have 18 trades. Should be able to do plenty of damage to my team over the next 3 weeks

• Shake_n_Bake_ says:

I have 18 aswell Derek but with only 1 trade in mind this week. How about you?

16. Blakey says:

Defence: R laird M hurley J Sicily E yeo J lloyd T cole
    Bench: L Murphy, T Duman

Midfield:
    T Mich Dusty Fyfe Cripps S coniglio Z merrett T Taranto I Heeney
    Bench: D Fogarty, C Spargo, N coffield

Ruck:
    M Gawn N naitnui
    Bench: T english

Forwards:
    T Mclean B Fritsch D Smith J Hogan B ronke M Walters
    Bench: M Guelfi, T smith

top 8% and 11 trades to get 4 premo's

what should i do this week? Double down?

• DavidC says:

Yep double down looks the go. Coffield out if not named, and Murphy whether he's named or not. Could just do the one trade this week as you can do 3 next week if necessary.

• Josh says:

OUT
      Cole ($279,100)
      IN
      Heron ($102,400)
      OUT
      Murphy ($208,000)
      IN
      Brayshaw ($454,300)

17. Noah says:

Should i get Hogan or Selwood in via DPP?

18. Sam_01 says:

Times like these it really hurts to have the likes of Barry, Crowden and keefe on the bench going to have to down grade one of them looking at 17 on field rnd 13-14 otherwise still have Spargo and zgl as my last rookies to upgrade
    Rnd 14 out of my back 8 I’ll have rice, savage, Austin, laird and duman out hopefully one of them can make enough cash to flick by then haha

• SCWars94 says:

Barry could get a game this week. Played quite well in the the SANFL

19. SCWars94 says:

Is it worth going early on Ahern this week to get some more cash for coming weeks?

• Sam_01 says:

Really depends on your structures mate! Never go early if you can avoid it!

• r_calve says:

nothing wrong with going early, last year i picked up Greenwood the week he debuted and that paid of dividends

• theRealPod says:

I heard somewhere that Ahern's 29 possession debut was the most for a first game player !! I don't see any problem going early on this rookie, he has DPP which could be used when he has his bye.

20. NEIL demons delight says:

How do captains and vc's work in byes NDD

Here ya go mate…..
      Set a Captain (and Vice Captain) as you normally would for double points. If your Captain's doubled score is NOT in your Best 18 scores, then their points will not count – you simply get your Best 18 scores only. Similarly, if your Captain's doubled-score is NOT in your Best 18 scores, you do NOT automatically receive double points from your Vice Captain – your Vice Captain only receives double points as per any other round, if your Captain does not play for any reason.

21. Josh says:

Round 12 –
    Cole – Angus Brayshaw
    Spargo – JJK
    Murphy – Heron

thoughts

• Sam_01 says:

Like the Brayshaw trade I don’t think my structures will allow me to get him in will be interesting to see how he goes and the dees go against an inform side this week! I think if he goes big this week it’s probably worth waiting out the 20k rise and spending the bit extra to see how he goes, certainly playing more mid time, anyone know if it’s just temporary while viney comes back from injury and works into form?

22. SC_Sixty6 says:

Goto love being on the inside with the giants! Certain mid is about to dominate the second half of the season. I predict 118 avg

• Ahmad rubas says:

Josh Kelly?
      If so holding him maybe wasn't such a bad idea plus planning to vc him this week

• neil Dees 4 premiers says:

Sheil or Ward must be in there

• Rex says:

Can't be Shield or Ward as they have never averaged this before and nothing could change mid year to make this happen. 100% Kelly. Source must be taken with a grain of salt. I sense an attention grab again

Attention you think Rex?

Since I was the one the told everyone here Kelly was struggling with OP before he missed 6 weeks……

• Rex says:

Yes. I do recall you saying he would come back in on a certain week and he missed 3 more matches. I believe people hung on to him with this information, but nevermind.
              It was actually quite funny I checked your comment less than one minute after you posted and it already had 1 like. Do you like your own comments? Haha

• Sc_Wow says:

FYI Rex that happens automatically when you have an actual account

• SC_Sixty6 says:

Wrong Rex. Rd 8 I said he'd be back but when it's a late call or something goes wrong it's very easy for someone to pull out. Plus gws are very concervative with their players. He then came back in rd 10.

Do you recall when I said he would be out and for at least a month? He missed six matches so does not add up for me to be 3 weeks out. Sorry Rex. Nice try. Do you have anything positive to say?

• Rex says:

If Josh Kelly can get OP miss 6 weeks of footy (have to assume he wouldn't be able to run during this time let train) then come back for 2 games and still go on to average 118 SC points in the 2nd half of the year he is the best player the game has ever seen. Is that positive enough?
                  Sadly though the pessimist in me thinks that he either
                  A) didn't have OP, or:
                  B) could not possibly average that much in a season he got OP

• SC_Sixty6 says:

Do yourself a favour and do some research on OP because I really don't have the time for you being a pessimistic flog. Mild and severe cases. Go Google bud.

• Rex says:

Just some advice. On this site people don't always agree with each other. In a way that's the beauty of it. The community can bounce different ideas of each other and then the individual can make a choice.
                      Why everytime someone doesn't agree with you, you have to call them a flog? (Or some other childish name) It's the exact reason why people have a problem with you.
                      By the way even if Kelly has a mild case of OP, I don't believe he could then come out and average 118 SC points in the 2nd half of the year. Just my opinion, you don't have to agree.

• SC_Sixty6 says:

Throwing out advice now? Advice is a no no according to the many in this community.

You might want to start being abit more positive around here. Your name already has a negative vibe in the short amount of time you've been here.

• Matt says:

Not that it matters but I just thought I’d add that for my money Rex’s replies seem perfectly nice and respectful. While yours on the other hand don’t. So I’ve concluded that he’s probably a nice bloke but you’re definitely a dead shit who likes to blow his own trumpet about having inside knowledge at GWS.

• mick says:

spot on matt

• neil Dees 4 premiers says:

concervative? You have the same problem as wow or do yous.

• BrownlowBoy says:

Little bit more info please!

• SC_Sixty6 says:

Scans over each week Kelly has been having. MRI is said to have shown significantly less bone stress and swelling this week. Expect him to hit his straps second half of season.

• Rex says:

Of course it's Josh Kelly but one would have to question the source, as Kelly was also expected to return from injury must earlier than this source suggested.

• neil Dees 4 premiers says:

Gotto love being on the inside of the dees -better. Balic will be the next recruit shortly to debut. Another dpp gift Cheers NDD

• Dice_real says:

Lachie Keeffe?

• Patch says:

Please tell me it's Lachie Whitfield?

• SC_Sixty6 says:

Just think Patch, next year Whitfield will be a defensive option!

• Bells says:

Heater ! ? Is that you?? Explains a few things…

23. Ahmad rubas says:

Jacob heron and aidyn Johnson viable option if named?

• seen_burns says:

Heron will probably get dropped soon, and Johnson hasn't played since RD 7. Better options are Austin if you think he can stay in the saints team or go early on Ahern

• Ahmad rubas says:

Damn that sucks would of been useful coverage for byes considering I didn't plan for them really well

• seen_burns says:

Heron also scored 34 on the weekend so there's basically no point in trading him in if he'll be scoring that low. How many playing players do you have for each bye?

• Ahmad rubas says:

Round 12: 23
            Round 13: 16
            Round 14: 18

• seen_burns says:

Your fine mate just need to get 18 onfield each week and your good.

• Ahmad rubas says:

currently 2 short for round 13 only positive is I have a few more trades than most I think with 17 the negative is I have fake premos like billings petracca Goldstein and hibberd still

24. prizza says:

callam ward isinsome as well

25. neil Dees 4 premiers says:

The Great TOMMY McDONALD has signed on for 4 years. Word is they have plenty left for Sloan at the expense of a recruit,.Hope it's not Fritsch NDD

26. prizza says:

Hey Neil good luck next week but beware the pies are moving from 2nd gear to third as well , should be a cracker

• theRealPod says:

Agree prizza. The Pies are warming. The ruck dual could be the highlight of the season and one to tell the grand kids.

If it's anything like Goldy v Gawn a few years ago I'll be Happy with 2 170's

• neil Dees 4 premiers says:

You wont get me saying nice things about Collingwood but yes it's going to be a great game. Gawn vsGrundy and challenges all round Go Dees cheers NDD

• Holty01 says:

We are still waiting on Collingwood to beat a quality opponent this year. If they beat the Dees this week then that will change. Dees are looking great. Still uncertain if Collingwood are as good as people are suggesting they are.

• prizza says:

Not wanting to get in an argument holty but , both sides form is against lower ranked sides, both have beaten adelaide , thats about it, as a betting option i think the 2.40 head to head or the 9.5 points in is the bet of the round, get on.

• redherringfc says:

They’re only giving Collingwood 9.5 points head start?

Might be time to reopen that betting account.

• theRealPod says:

Who plays better at the G in front of massive crowd? I think some rain is forecast for weekend. Pies for me.

27. Roberto says:

Brayshaw or Hurley for last mid spot.

• SC_Sixty6 says:

Can you get Hurley as a mid? Wow.

• George S says:

Did you think perhaps he can use another player DPP to manipulate either one? Or did you just arrogantly assume he was wrong??

• r_calve says:

lats defensive spot, i may be crazy but brayshaw?

• Jack says:

Roberto I'm assuming that you want a defender from a Round 13 bye? Could I suggest McDonald, who I would prefer before those 2?

If must be Hurley or Brayshaw, I'd say Hurley just. But I don't like how Brereton suggested he should play fwd and then on the weekend he was moved there. As a defender he should average 95+ which is enough for D6
      Brayshaw for me is playing to outside for SC. The week he had 37 touches only 5 were contested. If Demons keep blowing teams away he could average enough but just don't think that's sustainable.

• Roberto says:

Sorry everyone. Naturally I meant ‘Last defensive spot’.

28. SCWars94 says:

Not sure if it is true or not but Laird could be in doubt this weekend with a fractured hand!

29. JugHead says:

Yep, the euphoria of probably getting Howe back in lasted about 5 minutes.

• Jack says:

From a selfish point of view I'd rather have Howe than Laird. At least everyone's got Laird

• Holty01 says:

Thats why i started Howe over Laird. Thought it was a POD that would set me apart from the rest. It certainly has but not in my favor.

30. r_calve says:

laird is is out and i have four backline players out now and i am carked

31. Stirlsy says:

How many Premo or semi premo players have ppl got playing this week? Not counting anyone that started as a rookie…ie Kelly Doodee ect ect

• JEL says:

With Fyfe and potentially Laird & Cogs missing, less than I hoped for.
      12 premo types & up to 8 rookie, depending on who gets dropped.

• redherringfc says:

11 genuine premiums plus Petracca and Rocky. 19 playing, but with 1 spare to loophole in both the mids and forwards.

32. Holty01 says:

Wow i have 1 defender playing this week. Murphy should be dropped. Was bringing in Laird this week but he is now in doubt. Thankfully all other lines are full

33. BrownlowBoy says:

4-6 weeks for Darling

Ouch! Looks like JJK is the main man again

• Mystic_Mac says:

cheap as chips too!

• Sc_Wow says:

Getting him at 366K and getting his 122 was a bonus! I'm guessing lots will jump on now, maybe even some of the darling owners

• SCWars94 says:

Im jumping on him next week for Billings

• Mystic_Mac says:

Good pick up! Was going to grab him last week, but filled my last mid spot with Duncan. Massive POD. Happy I didn't follow the Rocky bandwagon..

• BlueBaggerJosh says:

yep for that reason ill be jumping on next week at the expense of murphy or duman (last upgrade along with Fritsch to Mclean or Yeo), if darling dries up JJK's scoring after coming back they should be at about the same price for a sideways anyway.

• Neverweaken says:

Yes to JJK next week. Spargo goes for him Then following week Henry for Hogan.

34. theRealPod says:

Quick Fyfe poll. Will he get off with a fine or not?

I'm a yes because someone at the AFL will 'insist' he gets off.

35. Neverweaken says:

If Fyfe goes who will we VC before either Oliver/TMac/Gawn on Monday. For me its either Crouch or Heeney

36. Daniel says:

Is bringing in boak and westhoff to much if I already have Robbie gray or should I get one of them and Michael walters

• theRealPod says:

Boak and Westhoff are decent players. If you're playing for rank could help over byes.

37. SC_Sixty6 says:

Fyfe is OUT

38. Jessica says:

One guy I’m playing hasn’t got Fyfe. He has a good team too. Why wouldn’t anyone get Fyfe at the start of the year?
    Anyone else playing someone who doesn’t have Fyfe?
    Fyfe must have been frustrated as he was having an ordinary day.

• theRealPod says:

He was definitely frustrated. Pendles played the perfect shut down role. Also no spoon feeding from Ssndi made for an ordinary day at the office for Fyfe.

• Tim says:

Did look like he was going for the ball. I think he was wrongly suspended, and I'm a Pies supporter.

39. TOPHAWK1 says:

Fyfe and Laird (Almost certain) both out next week. If Howe misses again, my backline will be a mess as Murphy will probably get dropped as well. Yeo has the bye and Mirra on the bench. Marvellous…….Think 3 trades will come in very handy. As well as Rocky and Holman to cover Fyfe's absence!! Just had to throw that in there. 😀

• theRealPod says:

I read here recently.. A week is a long time in footy. For those that grabbed Rocky might just pay off sooner rather than later.

• TOPHAWK1 says:

Exactly RealPod. A week is a long time in Footy. If Rocky does not tag (As he was bad at it last week against Mitchell) he should hopefully score a lot better against the Tigers. If Howe plays, which is likely now, it will offset Laird's absence. Let's see how it plays out. These byes are going to be brutal. Cant wait for the next 3 weeks.

• theRealPod says:

Good luck TH, some will leap up the rankings if things pan out.

• Sc_Wow says:

Rocky only started tagging later in the game, around the same time Mitchell dropped off. He wasn’t doing anything before he started tagging and actually had an impact on Mitchell when he went to him. I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets a role with one of the Tigers midfielders. Just my opinion

• Defying_Madness says:

Yeah those were my thoughts as well. Was useless until he shut down Titch

40. Sam_01 says:

Well can’t wait for the sc gods to strike and see the likes of duman Spargo smith to all get a rest

• Defying_Madness says:

Assuming Laird and Cogs miss, that leaves me at 18. I have Murphy, Ridley, Spargo, Smith…

41. r_calve says:

murphy to austin then next week spargo and keeffe to ahearn and mihocek

good or bad

• SamuraiPizzaCat says:

Murphy to Austin good trade.
      Ahern and Mihocek both have their bye next week, they'll be good options for round 14

• Russty_ says:

I wouldn't trade out Keefe if you have Sicily cause the dpp is invaluable and could even win you your final.

42. hedski says:

Thinking Fyfe, Cogs and Laird OUT for Phillips, Rocky and Brayshaw IN?

43. Josh says:

OUT
    Cole ($279,100)
    IN
    Heron ($102,400)
    OUT
    Murphy ($208,000)
    IN
    Brayshaw ($454,300)

44. Ahmad rubas says:

thoughts on going early on brodie as bye coverage instead of heron?

45. Bells says:

Hogan, Buddy or Heeney for F4/5 this week?
    Buddy could go large against depleted and weary Saints. Surely Hogan's BE is way lower than Heeney's?

46. MEK says:

I Heeney D Smith B Fritsch J Billings B Ronke J Henry
    Bench: M Guelfi, T Smith

What two trades should i do this week what trades

• MEK says:

PLUS HAVE 390K IN BANK

• dontblushbaby says:

FWD line needs urgent attention ,the last 3 you have on field are the ones I'd start with , anyway you can pick who like Mek with 399k have fun, good luck mate

• Russty_ says:

Maybe don't do anything this week?…and save your trades for next week, if you can field 18 this week.

47. Jambo says:

I brought in James McDonald two weeks ago. Yippee!

• Russty_ says:

Cool!…is he one of Tom's cousins?

• Jack says:

Wasn't it the ex Melbourne player that retired and then come out of retirement in GWS 1st year

• Jambo says:

His evil twin. He gagged Tom and left him in the basement…

• Jambo says:

I meant Tom. Hahaha!

• Russty_ says:

Well done mate!…wish I had done the same 2 weeks ago, had planned to then he had that injury scare that turned out to be fake news.

48. Derek says:

Starting this Friday, we have at least one football game on per day for 8 of the next 10 days.

This is serious Supercoaching.

We only have next Tuesday for a quick recovery session, Wednesday to say hello to the family, wife and Girl-friend, before getting back into SuperCoach ready for Thursday night.

There will be late outs, there will be premos who underperform, there will be traded out rookies who tonne-up, there will be injuries, cats and dogs living together…..prepare for carnage.

Good luck everyone

• dontblushbaby says:

Yep, VC & C will be crucial , no Fyfe or TMitch, Gawn v Brodie, which Cat will score the most ect ect

• Russty_ says:

Yeah looking forward to it Derek..not!…lol, bring on round 15.

• hedski says:

Gotta love Thursday night footy.

• Jack says:

Haha Loved that comment Derek, I showed it to my wife…..She just doesn't get it

• Russty_ says:

They never do Jack, they think a silly little game like that shouldn't take you longer than 5 minutes a week..lol

49. G.C. says:

Would love some feedback community:

$151k in the bank
    17 Trades

DEF: Laird, Simpson, Yeo, Hurley, Savage, Doedee (Rice, Duman)
    MID: Fyfe, Titch, Danger, Dusty, Cripps, Cogs, Merrett, Holman (An. Brayshaw, Spargo, Phillips)
    RUC: Gawn, Nank (Olango)
    FWD: McLean, Heeney, Sicily, De. Smith, Fritsch, Ti. Smith, (Guelfi, Giles-Langdon)

For this week, because of his low price and BE in the 60's, I was thinking:

Spargo/Brayshaw -> Ahern
    Guelfi/ZGL -> Menegola

Doesn't leave me with much bank left, but fixes my forward line for R13 and beyond with Menegola. R14 shouldn't be an issue with the forwards, allowing me to focus on the backs. Going a round early on a rookie always sucks, but Spargo seems to be on his last legs anyway. Thoughts?

• SCWars94 says:

You could always go doedee down to Austin to free up more cash. Guelfi shouldnt be tradede yet.

• Derek says:

Try and pick up players coming off their bye. Menagola would be a round 15 target, Ahern a round 14 pickup

50. Russty_ says:

So Fyfe gets rubbed out for intentionally striking a guy who turns out, wasn't even hurt at all, and therefore ruining the Brownlow Medal for another year, and then there's Jy Simpkin who knocked Christensen out cold, concussion and out of the game before it's barely started, and maybe won't play this week either..and Simpkin gets off with no penalty.
    What's wrong with this picture?
    Simpkin's clash was as 'intentional' as Fyfe's was.
    Seems like an injustice to me, I think the penalty should reflect the extent of the injury and future games missed etc, that's if it is intentional, and not accidental.

• Jack says:

The confusing part is that up until now I thought they did take into account the extent of the injury.
      If this has changed it would be nice for them to let the fans, players & coaches know. They need to be more transparent.

• Ja191 says:

Can’t be transparent when they don’t know what they are doing themselves. They probably flip a coin to decide whether someone gets suspended or not

• Gem says:

And it was a 2 weeker – what they consider pretty serious to nothing? Umm. I don't get it anymore. I hope Freo consider the appeal in the morning.

• Russty_ says:

It's already over Gem, the appeal failed and Fyfe's out of this week and illegible for the Brownlow.

• SCWars94 says:

This is the way the AFL is heading. No consistency, No excitement and ALL about money… so sad

• Majestic Magpies says:

Starting to make footy unenjoyable. I'm a pie fan and thought there was nothing in it as it looked like he was going for the ball. They are so going over the top with this crap.

51. LeGOAT says:

Thoughts on these trades community?

13 Trades left

DEF: Laird, Simpson, Hurley, Sicily, J.Lloyd, Hibberd (Doedee, L.Murphy)

MID: Titch, Fyfe, Oliver, Cripps, Parker, Cogs, Rocky, Higgins (Spargo, Philips, Barry)

RUCK: Gawn, Grundy (King)

FWD: McLean, Heeney, Menegola, D.Smith, Fritsch, Guelfi (Ronke, T.Smith)

TRADES:
    Hibberd -> Yeo (for by structure) AND/OR Doedee -> L.Austin (cash generation) – Leaves me with 256k in the bank

Also thoughts on Andrew Gaff? I'm thinking of finishing my midfield with him after his byes.

• Russty_ says:

Maybe Hibberd to Austin this week and then Doedee to Yeo before round 14?

• sc_damage says:

Is rocky really part of your complete midfield

• redherringfc says:

I’ve got Rocky at M8 and I’m happy to say they are complete, for now.

Once everywhere else is complete I’ll see what to do with him. Or when he gets injured.

It is possible that sometime over the 2nd half of the season he actually does score like a genuine premium.

• LeGOAT says:

Yes, unfortunately i got sucked in into trading him in last week! ARGH. I'd be happy to keep him as M8 and maybe later down the track I could trade him. Just hope he gets better.

• redherringfc says:

I’d be holding Hibberd this week. His BE is 76 and with Lever out he may improve. And there’s no need to rush this as Yeo has his bye this week.

If Hibberd does ok then maybe swing Sicily forward to bring Yeo in next week for one of your forwards.

As for Austin, it’s not a bad trade, but what role is he going to play in your team? Your backs are complete, so besides 2 bye rounds he’s going to sit on the bench. He’ll make a lot of money, but will you end up trading him out to realise that money? It might be worth waiting for Mihocek to save the extra 55k.

• LeGOAT says:

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, I totally forgot about Sicily's dual position! That just opened more options for me.

• Ahmad rubas says:

I'd be scared if I didn't have either dusty or danger going into sc finals maybe bring one of those guys instead of gaff

52. TOPHAWK1 says:

If Rory Laird misses this week, will super spud Lachlan Murphy get another game/chance?

• Jack says:

I hope so. I've got him down for 35 points and it will probably be in my top 18 the way things are going.

• Derek says:

They are about the same size

• r_calve says:

his breakeven is 51 though

• Beezneez says:

Maybe. Douglas maybe. Lynch no. Otten Cheney Keath Gallucci come into consideration. Seedsman may play halfback. Will have to wait till team annoncement which will be Friday at 5:00 CST.

53. Bells says:

Loving the podcast Lek and Patch. Even when you streeetch it out. Great banter.

54. DavidSA says:

So…
    Laird all
    Fyfe all (not me)
    Cogs all
    Howe (have him)
    Out this week

Yay!

• Russty_ says:

ooohrah Dave!, why you no starty with Fyfe mate?

• Jono says:

Cos he’s a dill

• DavidSA says:

I'm enjoying his 78 no Sandi and week off very much 🙂

• SC_Sixty6 says:

What about his 160 n 140's?

• DavidSA says:

Yup took a gamble and got it wrong
              Just like I took a gamble had him last year and got it wrong

• Doc says:

Hey man, sorta out of the blue but what's the go with yours and wows podcast? Will it be up to save me during the byes or is it looking like a SC2019 sorta thing? Cheers

• SC_Sixty6 says:

Wow notified people that house construction was abit behind schedule so studio won't be up til mid July. Might have to look at next year bud. Take some notes for your mistakes this year though.

• DavidC says:

Howe likely to play.

• Beezneez says:

Buckley stated this morning that Howe would probably be back this week – playing on Monday.

55. sc_damage says:

Does this Scott Jones lad for freo get any more games I’ve got Timothy English sitting on the pine and would rather chop him for someone playing a few then the donut boy olango

• Ja191 says:

Don’t think so will slot back out for sandi when he’s ready to come back

• Jack says:

You could get lucky with Abbott from Geelong. He has been closing in on a debut for a while as their ruckmrn keep being beaten. Cameron from Sydney is a chance too, if Swans opt for a 2-tall fwd line again
      I've got McInnerly so in a similar position as you, a round 14 bye R3 would be perfect.

56. MEK says:

Forwards:
    I Heeney D Smith B Fritsch J Billings B Ronke J Henry
    Bench: M Guelfi, T Smith

What two trades should i do this week what trades
    390K IN BANK ) AND 16TRADES LEFT

• Derek says:

In order of priority for this week;

1) are there any Port or Suns players you want? They should come in this week. ie Ryder, Gray, Hoff, Lynch.

2) rookies not named this week, get rid of them. Ridley, Murphy, Barry. This is the last chance for any cash generation, dead wood needs to be cleared. Austin looks a good rookie option. I’m looking at doing at least 2 downgrades.

3) look at teams having their bye. Dogs, hawks, WCE and Carlton. What players do you want from these teams? Sicilly, Cripps, JJK, McGovern, Hurn, Pickett.

4) What R13 bye players will you get rid of to make way for your incoming r12 bye players. ie Spargo, Ridley, Rice, Hibberd. Make sure that after this weeks trades to have enough cash for next weeks trades.

• redherringfc says:

I’d look at trading out a forward, maybe Ronke, swinging Mundy forward and bringing in Dusty. I’d also consider Murphy to Austin, but you might wait on this for Mihocek to save 55k.

Next week target Sicily or Mclean as they are 2 obvious players you don’t have, who have their bye this week. You could forgo Dusty this week and go for both these guys next week.

Trade Billings out after round 13. Since you’ve held him this long, it’s worth seeing if he goes ok against the suns.

And take into account what Derek says in his reply.

• Josh says:

Upgrade forwards

57. JEL says:

Hibberd & Zerrett have this week to save themselves, else their time in my side is up after their bye.
    Looking at Hurn & TMac as replacements.

I'm still thinking of hanging on to Tracca as M9/F7 swing man, so he may get a reprieve.

• Derek says:

If Melb keep winning, he should score ok. Their games still look good

• JEL says:

With Lever out, I need to see something from Hibberd.

Hibberd, Zerrett started in my team and I was looking at them as keepers.
        Tracca was a midpricer who hasn'tworked out, but may still stay as injury cover.

• redherringfc says:

Merrett hasn’t been too bad lately. He’s not going to finish as a top 8 mid, but won’t be too far off it. It will be interesting to see how he goes with Zaharakis out.

• Derek says:

Sneaky POD could be McGrath. Had two games back from injury. I expect he will get the midfield minutes with Zah out

58. Havin a crack says:

I’m gunna ask this question again sorry
    I have a spot in my midfield saved for dusty at his cheapest which I believe is now
    But his 5 round average of 88 scares the hell outa me.
    I ask you all to prodict the future on a turn around of form or should I just look elsewhere?
    Sc finals will be scary with out him I feel

• redherringfc says:

I’ve got him in this week.

I had a look for others, but I can’t find anyone else I’d rather have (for the money).

I don’t have Macrae, Selwood, Treloar, Coniglio, Crouch, Cripps, Gaff, Parker, Neale or JPK. All are more expensive and out of that lot I’d rather have Dusty.

Who are you thinking of getting instead? If it’s Danger, Oliver, Mitchell, Fyfe or even J Kelly then maybe you could look elsewhere. If it’s Macrae, then you need to wait til he drops to a sensible price.

• Lazza says:

I bought him in last week. I'm fairly certain he was carrying a bruised hip following the Melbourne game. Has been playing a reduced role – time in the middle has been 'managed'. His game against Essendon was the first time I've seen him since Melb that he was running freely and making major body contact. .. We should see more action from him over the next 8 games – Port, Syd, Gee x 2, Adel, GWS, Pies,

• Derek says:

I posted this before, that Dusty had only made 2 tackles in the last 4 games.

He might be injured, but it could be a case if there are plenty of others in the team to do the tackling. As long as they are winning…..

He only needs to make a few tackles and there is 15-20 pts. Usually CD love the star players and give them a tackle for just trying

• Havin a crack says:

Enough said fellas
        He’s coming in now for spargo
        It won’t be so terrifying when I look at game day match ups and I see his name anymore and I’ll just have to wear my decision for the rest of the season if I’m wrong.
        Thanks all

• WolfGang says:

Dusty is not playing this week – just heard on SEN this morning – via Neil Baum

59. Tofa says:

so maybe silly question here…
    what's the logic in trading in midrange players (like ur $300-450ish/ 80 avg types)?

i'v got only premos and rookies (who'r either fresh and new or have made some $ and r soon to be traded up or down.

can't see why u'd trade somebody in who's not either full premo or a rookie making u cash when there's only 30 trades all season. thanks for ur patience with a 2nd year coach 🙂

• Jack says:

There is no logic at all Tofa and what you said is correct.
      But people will trade in a guy averaging 80, thinking that he can go on on average premium numbers from that point on. It will generally be players with proven history, who have struggled up to this point because of injury/interrupted pre season

• Derek says:

Once the season starts I don’t think many people will trade in a mid-pricer. The only reason they would if they start to run out of cash.

The starting team you need a few midpricers. Usually because there are always a few massive underpriced players, injury resulted. Also you can’t have all premiums and starting too many rookies on your field could see some rookie scores, you still have to score points.

• Ricardo says:

You should never do it. They are neither keepers nor going to make much $$

• Derek says:

I brought in Touhy a few weeks ago, has been good.

I knew I will struggle with cash to get all the premiums I wanted, saw value with Touhy and brought him in. I don’t mind cheaper defenders, usually less points anyway

60. Blake says:

Who are must-haves this week???

Brayshaw???
    Danger???
    Oliver??
    need 4 premos i have…

Defence: R laird M hurley J Sicily E yeo J lloyd
    Midfield: T Mich Dusty Fyfe Cripps S coniglio Z merrett T Taranto M Walters
    Ruck: M Gawn N naitnui
    Forwards: T Mclean B Fritsch D Smith J Hogan I Heeney

as my premos and need another 4 which ones???

thinking…
    round 12
    Cole – Angus Brayshaw
    Murphy – Heron or C Spargo to Ahern

Round 13 –
    Fritsch – Gaff
    Guelfi or spargo – Ahern or ????
    fog – rookie

Round 14 –
    Ronke – Danger or Macrae
    t smith – rookie
    ed phillips – Mid Premo

thoughts ????

61. Josh says:

thinking…
    round 12
    Cole – Angus Brayshaw
    Murphy – Heron or C Spargo to Ahern

Round 13 –
    Fritsch – Gaff
    Guelfi or spargo – Ahern or ????
    fog – rookie

Round 14 –
    Ronke – Danger or Macrae
    t smith – rookie
    ed phillips – Mid Premo

thoughts ????

62. Havin a crack says:

Hahaha Nick Stevens

63. r_calve says:

I don't get all the hype around Brayshaw, he only got 130 when he kicked 3 from 38 touches and he got 89 from 37, surely their are far better options cos this form that the dees are in wont last forever

• The Ranger says:

Have you watched him play Calve?
      Decent player and finally getting a good run of games under his belt.

• r_calve says:

yeah he looks good but not good enough efficiency or cont possesions i suppose it may by because of the concussion issue

64. Josh says:

OUT
    Spargo ($238,200)
    IN
    Mihocek ($102,400)
    OUT
    Murphy ($208,000)
    IN
    Austin ($159,700)

• r_calve says:

i like this, thinking of doing the same but Keefe instead of Spargo

65. Spud says:

Absolutely hate and love SC

66. NoLanguage says:

Dusty OUT.

The carnage continues! So much for fielding 18 🙁

• Alferton says:

I’m now down to 14 possibly 15 fingers crossed. At start of the week was looking at 19.

67. Sam_01 says:

Well community it’s absolute carnage this week I’ve brought in some rookies to cover but I’ll still only be fielding 17 bench is full of premos
    Only olango and smith clogging it up will be fielding a putrid side this week

68. Cpt says:

Why have the Supercoach Gods Forsaken Meeeeeeeeeeeeee (Us)?

Breath – As Bruce Lee would say "I Got This"..

> Richards (out) Austin (in) – on field
    > Ridley (out) Mihocek (in) – on field
    > Garlett (out) Gray (in) – on field

Rnd 12 Summary: (18 on field) – Lucky to have that.

– 4 x Def
    – 6 x Mid
    – 2 x Ruc
    – 6 x Fwd

17 Trades Left (Rank 2900)

69. bloodsarmy says:

Who has better JS out of Jamaine Jones and Callum Moore?

70. NoLanguage says:

Laird, Cogs, Dusty = INJURED
    Fyfe = SUSPENDED
    Yeo, Simpson, Mitchell, Cripps, McLean, Sicily = BYE
    T. Smith = DROPPED

SC Team = COOKED

71. Josh says:

Currently have 15 players out for the so called "easy" bye round and I'm very stuck with what trades to do
    I have 109 K in the bank
    Outs:
    Def: Laird, Yeo, Richards, Keeffe
    Mid: Fyfe, Cripps, Titch, Coniglio, Barry
    Ruck: Nic Nat, Olango
    Fwd: Sicily, McLean, Billings, T.Smith

If I want to field a full 18 I would need to trade out 3 of these players but apart from Billings I'm struggling to justify trading any of them

The rest of the team is:
    Def: Webster, Hurley, Savage, Hibberd
    Mid: Parker, Merrett, Walters, Holman, Brayshaw, Phillips
    Ruck: Gawn
    Fwd: Heeney, Higgins, Guelfi, Spargo

72. Dom says:

Joel Selwood, Robbie Gray or Justin Westhoff – who will score more between now and seasons end?

73. Unknown says:

Laird, ryan, yeo, slicy, simpson, doedee, ( coffield, murphy)

fyfe, mitchell,daingerfield, cripps, crouch, cogs, martin, phillips, ( holman, barry, brodie)

gawn, nic nat (cameron)

mclean, heeney, smith, fritsch, smith, ahern, ( crowden, keeffe)

need help community 13 trades and 129k in the bank

74. Cpt says:

My Rnd 13 Team Today: Let’s See How Many Hits Our Teams This Week?

Potentially 22 Starters – (non starters)

B: Laird, Simpson, Savage, Yep, Doedee, Austin (Keefe, Mihocek)

M: Dusty, Fyfe, Danger, Bont, Cripps, Tich, Hol-man, Phillips (Oliver, Spargo, Ahern) morning

R: Witts (Gawn, Olango)

F: Sicily, McLean, Heeney, Gray, Westhoff, Lambert (D. Smith, T. Smith)

14 Trades Left. (2800 Rank)