Round 11 SuperCoach Panic Room

Wow! I like these bye round thingy’s

(do do do do, do, do do, dooooo)

My highest score for the year paled in comparison to some absolutely monster efforts over the weekend. A few 2600+ scores were doing the rounds on Twitter. Our own cheat sheet extraordinaire, Damo, is now breathing down Patch’s neck challenging him for office supremacy. Patch doesn’t like this, not at all, and has “promoted” Damo to the basement where he’ll be “head bee guy” for the week.

We’re back to normal proceedings this week with all 18 teams lining up before the storm takes hold. Before you go looking into trading in your Gaff’s, Simpson’s, McLean’s etc this week, players from Carlton, Hawthorn, West Coast, and Western Bulldogs have the week off next week. Check your team balance to make sure you’re not setting yourself up for disaster.

We’re in the awkward position this week of having rookies, fallen premo’s and post-bye players to target and there’s not enough trades to do what we want. Whack in the earbuds and let Lek and Patch unpack our options this week in the podcast. Barron once again provides us with awesome rookie analysis in the around the grounds article. Captain McCaptainface is still alive (???) for some reason and Damo gives us his first post bye cheat sheet right here.

THE NEWS

More Friday night gold this week as Carlton will once again grace our screens. In the lead up to this match the big news was the return of Jack Silvagni, which should give you an idea of the excitement levels surrounding this match. The Swans are giving Tom Papley a rest and leaving out Tom McCartin for Gary Rohan and Nic Newman. Harry McKay is the one to make way for Silvagni.

The Dees will go in unchanged tomorrow against the Dogs, who are welcoming back Dale Morris. Dave Mirra is out again for Hawthorn’s match against Port, as is Mitch Lewis. Port have named an unchanged lineup after returning from China. The Suns have done the opposite and gone bang! Jack Martin, Tom Lynch, and Sam Day will come in to the side. As will Will Brodie! (MID – 187.7k) I guarantee you had this guy in your preseason team so we get a few weeks to look at him before jumping on. Jarryd Lyons is one of the more higher profile names to make way, and bad news if you jumped on Brayden Crossley, he’s been omitted. The Cats have named the man with all the hair, Wylie Buzza, as Esava’s replacement. Lachie Fogarty gets another go. Luke Shuey is back for the Eagles but they’ve given Dom Sheed a rest for their game against the Saints. I wondered what all the expletives coming from Patch’s office were about, he’s been on the blower again to Richo to give his boy Rowan “My boat” Marshall another crack. Luke Dunstan is out injured. Michael Hurley is in for the Dons and Dylan Grimes for the Tiges for the Dreamtime at the G game.

Big news on Sunday, Paul Ahern (MID / FWD – 123.9k) will play! I’ve been tracking this guy since he was drafted in 1924 or whatever, the bloke has had a terrible run with injury and if he has any sense he’ll wrap himself in cotton wool until game day. There’s also a possible debut for Tom Murphy (DEF / MID – 124.9k). Ryan Clarke is their only confirmed out. For the Lions, they’ve added some names that are pretty meh, Matt Eagles is out. Jeremy Howe is out injured and my team is in disarray as the Pies host Freo, a lot of us are feeling it!

The Pies have lost Ben Reid and Travis Varcoe as well to injury. Brody Mihocek (DEF – 102.4k) has been confirmed to debut by Bucks. If he plays next week the Pies have the round 13 bye, he could be a perfect round 14 downgrade option. Sam Murray is on an extended bench. Michael Apeness and Scott Jones (RUC – 117.3k) have been named by Ross to cover the loss of Sandi. Taylin Duman has been named on field and Mitchell Crowden on an extended bench. Stefan Giro (MID – 102.4k) gets named on an extended bench for the second consecutive week. The Seed is back for the Crows and Lachie Murphy is on an extended bench for the last games of the round. The Giants have named two new faces; Sam Taylor (DEF – 117.3k) and Brent Daniels (FWD / MID – 117.3k). Tim Mohr is the only confirmed out.

THE HOUSE OF EVIL

Tim Smith has a frankly ridiculous breakeven of -118 this week. He’s going to make bucketloads of cash very, very quickly. If you want him, move this week because he’ll be around the 200k mark after this weekend. Elsewhere we’ve got Ridley and Rice as defensive downgrade options. A few backline injuries at the Bombers has strengthened Ridley’s job security, but I don’t see an awful lot between the two so it may come down to a bye structure as to who suits you best.

These guys come with a free frogurt (that’s good!)

-118 – Tim Smith*

-51 – Jordan Ridley*

-49 – Bailey Rice*

-5 – Pat Kerr*

19 – Dylan Buckley

These premiums contain potassium benzoate (that’s bad!)

172 – Luke Shuey

170 – Bont

164 – Gaz

160 – Maxwell Gawndog

157 – Jackson Macrae

154 – Clayton Oliver

154 – Josh Kelly

151 – Lachie Neale

149 – Michael Hurley

147 – James Sicily

136 – Tim Kelly

SMOOTH KEVY’S LOCK OF THE WEEK

The percentage play this week is to target Port and Gold Coast players coming off their bye. Gold Coast don’t have anyone averaging north of 100 points this year. Aaron Hall has scored 110 and 137 in his past two games and could be a sneaky POD, but his mid-only status kinda puts me off that idea.

Port have a few more solid targets. Robert the Gray is averaging 110 this year but his breakeven of 136 this week means you can potentially wait a week or two. Just about every SuperCoacher in the land has a “I got burned by Tom Rockliff” story, he’s not a bad pick, but Damo had some good advice on him in this weeks cheat sheet. “Don’t let him complete your midfield”.

That leaves The Hoff. Boasting MID / FWD status this year, Westhoff is averaging 107 this year with two games of 140+ and no score under 82. Paddy Ryder continues to be managed with his Achilles injury. Excluding the round 1 game when Ryder was hurt, in the games they’ve played together Westhoff has scored 85, 116, and 89.

Westhoff could be a handy F6 with a high ceiling and dependable floor. Along with 3 rounds of coverage during the byes.

HEY NOW, YOU’RE A DRAFTSTAR

Draftstars has a shiny new look but nothing has changed under the hood. The scoring system is still the same. You’ll need to download an app update to continue playing, the online site is good to go. Essendon v Richmond is the crown jewel of Indigenous Round, our mates at Fantasy Insider have cast their critical eye over the matchup and given us this ideal lineup:

My take:

Bit pushed for time this week so I’ll give a quick take on the game. Bachar Houli is a huge out for the Tiges, and Essendon generally struggle to contain running backs. Jayden Short, Connor Menadue, Nathan Broad, and Nick Vlastuin will need to step up and are all good plays here.

Pay up for Nank. Belly offers nothing around the ground. Hitouts to advantage count for diddly squat in Draftstars. His 119SC last week was worth just 63DS

Floggard loves a Dreamtime. His last three Dreamtime games? 99, 134, 104.

Dusty also loves this clash. His last three have been 133, 123, 107.

Essendon have let a few MID / FWD’s get off the chain this year. Josh Caddy is in great touch but on the expensive side. Shane Edwards could be worthy of a punt.

Dev Smith hasn’t scored below 91DS for 7 weeks.

Bit of backline carnage around this week so best of luck to you all. Last week before the byes begin in earnest so my advice would be set yourself up the best you can this week. Cop a donut or two.

1. adam says:

I’ve gone Higgins to Smith
    And Kelly to Gaff completes my mids
    Just a fwd rook and 1 in def to upgrade
    Leaves 14 trades 133k
    Thoughts please

2. Oliver says:

Is it worth getting Fritsch out for English?

3. BockChoy says:

Some injury repairs this week… Hurn in for Mills and Walters for Deledio.

4. Jack says:

Hi Kev, good to have the room open now I can panic in the right place!
    What's your thoughts on the bargains this week? Walters, Rockliff & Brayshaw?

• SC_Kev7 says:

G’day Jack. Walters the pick of the bunch for mine but comes with the crappy bye.

Prefer Rocky over Brayshaw, but I also don’t see Rocky lasting another 3 months without something on his body getting injured

5. Sc_Wow says:

Big match up this week against SW Rooster 🐓
    Although Rooster has gone missing I’m sure everyone will be keen to see how his all defence rookie strategy is paying off

Any other big match ups in your leagues this week community?

6. BloodyFranklin says:

Nailed the do doos Kev. Anyone who doesn't appreciate that is basically a clam.

• SC_Kev7 says:

Spent way too much time counting out the proper amount of do’s, BF. I strive for accuracy (and Patch beats me when I make a mistake)

7. TRIGGA_HAPPY says:

Jordan "the riddler" Ridley.
    Riddle me this:

If i take a heron will it help to solider on or am i more likely to lay down and have a rest?
    If i like fried rice will it be fulfilling or am man with chopsticks drop fried rice and swept out door?

8. Rick Grimes says:

The sad thing is I now cannot bring myself to trade Billings. It's like I'm addicted to the anticipation of the slim slim chance he'll put up a half decent score. Why cant i quit you!!!!!!

9. Defying_Madness says:

Looking for some suggestions on my current team

DEF: Yeo, Simpson, Laird, Sicily, Ryan, Finlayson (Mirra, Murphy)
    MID: Fyfe, Cripps, Titch, Oliver, Cogs, Dusty, Zerret, Holman (Barry, Spargo, Phillips)
    RUCK: Grundy, Gawn (Olango)
    FOR: McLean, Menegola, Heeney, Smith, Fritsch, Keefe (Guelfi, Smith)

Sitting on 14 trades,10k in the bank and ranked around 4.5k.
    Will be targeting the following players: Hurley, Danger, Walters and a Port player. Zerret might become Macrae after the bye depending on circumstances.
    Obviously this is the week to get Walters, Finlayson will become Ridley but then the question becomes who goes up? Was set on Fritsch for most of the week but now I have started second guessing. Could get rid of one of the other donuts down back.

Cheers for any advice community.

• SC_Kev7 says:

Tough call, DM. As you’ve flagged Zerrett to make way for Macrae eventually, turn him into Walters this week and in a few weeks when Fritsch has made more cash you can DPP trade him

• Defying_Madness says:

Merret to Macrae wasn't a guarantee though, was only going to happen if Merret doesn't improve and if Macrae drops in price. Feel like Merret has played well over the last couple of weeks. Scored the 89 last week but his low DE and clangers let him down. Also has a low BE. Will always be susceptible to the tag which is a worry though so maybe I should flick him.
        Cheers Kev

• smart as s says:

coniglio to macrae

10. Sully321 says:

what should I do with JJ?

11. Freddy says:

Second year SCer and unsure of E loop. Can I put the non playing Keeffe on the field with the E on Guelfi. If Guelfi fails can I swap ZGL with Keeffe even if they are in the same team.

12. Adrian Butler says:

Doing two trades. Got in T. Smith but unsure of whether to get Cripps of Gaff. Both VG for my round 12 bye structure with Cripps $60K dearer. Money which would be handy for future upgrades although my mids will be complete. Opinions please.

• Choco says:

DEFINATELY Gaff. In a great side so more points.

• HumanBob says:

Cripps is 60k more for a reason Adrian.
      Cripps
      3-game ave120, five-game ave119.4, Total Ave117.7, High score, 152 low score 92, four times 130+ Costs $5,036 p/point

Gaff
      3-game ave117, five-game ave112.2, Total ave 111.0, High score 135, Low score 92, three times 120+ Costs $4,994 p/point

13. TBone_9 says:

Hey guys, Howe out causes me issues as I only have L. Murphy and O’Connor on DEF bench. Should I

1. Trade T. Kelly to Ridley via O’Connor DPP and ZGL to T. Smith (Forces me to play either E. Phillips or A. Brayshaw on field this week)

2. Trade T. Kelly to T. Smith via Spargo DPP and A. Brayshaw to Westhoff/Cripps/any mid 600k or less (Forces me to cop a donut in DEF if L. Murphy doesn’t play)

Cheers guys, sitting at about 3.5k overall and 20 trades in the kitty

14. Gem says:

Would really like the two targets I should go for this week. 18 trades – 81K

DEF: Laird, Simpson, Shaw, Yeo, Doedee, Sicily, (Cole, L Murphy)
    MID: Fyfe, Danger, Titch, Dusty, Cogs, T Kelly, Spargo, E Phillips (Barry, Brayshaw, Holman)
    RUC: Gawn, NicNat (Olango)
    FWD: Heeney, Maclean, Buddy, D Smith, Billings, Petracca (Guelfi, Fritsch)

15. Johnny says:

Is T.smith a must? I can get 2 of boak gray rocky or the hoff n cruise through the byes If I pass on smith. But he seems good value and JS is solid. It’d be ZGL down to him

16. Jonesy says:

Can I have some help.
    18 traded & 550k banked

Def: Webster Hurley laird Sicily hibberd rice (murph naughton)

Mid: danger Titch dusty Oliver cognilio kelly Holman (phillips brayshaw spargo)

Ruck: Gawn NicNat

Fwd: heeney McLean Smith Fritsch Ronke Henry (ZGL Guelfi)

Double upgrade with some port players maybe or Do i need T.smith?

Appreciate any feedback at all

17. BrownlowBoy says:

204k in the bank. Suggested trades please.

Yeo, Laird, Sicily, Simpson, Hibberd, Doedee, Murray, Murphy
    Dangerfield, Fyfe, Oliver, Mitchell, Coniglio, Heeney, T.Kelly, Higgins, Brayshaw, Phillips, Barry
    Gawn, Nankervis, Olango
    Gray, Smith, Walters, Billings, Fritsch, Ronke, Langdon, Spargo

Thinking Kelly and Brayshaw/Langdon to Westhoff and Smith?

18. FearTheBeard says:

Field Phillips, Holman or Spargo this week? Playing my Dad so a win is a MUST lol.

19. Sully321 says:

thoughts on jimmy Webster?

20. DavidC says:

Ahern to debut.

21. Horsehead says:

Via DDP to get T Smith trade out Banfield or Dow?

22. Defying_Madness says:

Murphy is in!!!!

• SamuraiPizzaCat says:

Nice. I was looking at trading Duman or Murphy to Rice or Ridley.. but might just hold off a week since they're both playing. Austin or Heron as downgrade options next week.

23. Alex says:

Burning one of Mirra or Murphy this week to bring in Ridley, should I cash in Mirra given he's not playing (despite both having low BEs)?

24. BadgerHoney7 says:

murphy and duman come back in the week before I trade them out, yesssss needed extra cash.

25. hedski says:

Thanks again Kev, panic has subsided now Murphy is named, can stick to the plan.

26. BadgerHoney7 says:

ok need to name on of these three – murphy, duman, appleby
    and one of these three – billings, tim smith, goofy
    suggestions and reasons would be greatly appreciated

27. KSinny says:

Who do I trade in for Kelly this week? I can afford any Mid or Fwd using DPP

28. MEK says:

Should i go Coffield to Rice or J Higgins to Rice and then
    Should i go Giles Langdon to Boak or Westhoff or Walters or someone OR
    Should i do Fristch Instead to Westhoff or Boak OR Last option
    Giles Langdon or Fristch to T Smith

29. Alferton says:

Thoughts please
    Option 1: Fritsch to Walters
    Option 2: Billings to Walters
    Option 3: Fritsch to Boak
    Option 4: Billings to Boak.

30. Marty says:

Glad I got the ins and outs wrong for the Crows. Murphy owners rejoice! I wonder who kept him? Let's hope he has a blinder for ca$h generation.

31. Eddy says:

Is Walters a good player to bring in this week? (What are his pros and cons)

For people that aren't bringing him in, what is their reason for doing so?

• Jack says:

Pro's
      * will play midfield in a team that doesn't have much midfield depth
      *If fit should average close to 100

Cons:
      *Had a knee injury that will probably be ongoing all season

I was all over him up until 24 hrs ago, but now I'm worried that Freo won't make the 8 so might send him away early (during SC finals) to have surgery on his knee so he can start pre season with team
      I'm taking Buddy instead. Understand he has his injury concerns too but his team is in the 8

• Danners says:

Good player to bring in, just double downgrading this week myself. Will see how he goes this week. If he scores around 90, only goes up about $25k.

• Dogsdik says:

I reckon he will be a top 6 fwd. Had him, traded him when he did his knee. Brought him back in this week, low break even. Risk, but scores well when going through the mids.

• Loop says:

Awesome player.
      Reasons I cant bring him in – his knee and bye.

32. Matty Humphreys says:

Such a tough week for trades I'm torn between
    Walters/Smith for Langdon/Kelly (336k in bank) or
    Fyfe/Smith for wallis/Kelly (118k in bank)
    Is getting fyfe a must, will end up costing me an extra one or 2 trades in long run will have 13 trades left after 2 this week.

33. Clarky says:

Who do we reckon is more likely to get a game throughout the byes, Barry or Findlayson? Other will be culled this week

34. Banga says:

JJK or Rocky a higher priority this week? JJK playing saints so should go off but he also has the bye next week

35. MEK says:

Should i go Coffield to Rice or J Higgins to Rice and then
    Should i go Giles Langdon to Boak or Westhoff or Walters or someone OR
    Should i do Fristch Instead to Westhoff or Boak OR Last option
    Giles Langdon or Fristch to T Smith

36. BlueBoy says:

Hi guys,

Laird, Sicily, Simpson, Ryan, Lloyd, Murphy (Mirra, Keeffe)

Macrae, Fyfe, Oliver, Mitchell, Cripps, Neale, Coniglio, T.Kelly (Holman, Phillips, Barry)

Gawn, Naitanui (Olango)

McLean, Smith, Walters, Heeney, Hogan, Fritsch, (Guelfi, Spargo)

$47k in the bank

Possible trades
    T. Kelly > Danger
    T. Fritsch > Smith

Kelly > Smith (via Spargo)
    Spargo > Yeo (via Keeffe and Walters)

I guess my question is, will Yeo and Fritsch score more than than Danger and Murphy?

37. Matty Humphreys says:

Current team
    Hurley Simpson Tuohy Richards doedee Ridley (duman Keefe)
    Macrae danger Mitchell Olivier bont jpk dusty Kelly (Holman, Barry, spargo)
    Grundy gawn (English)
    McLean heeney mundy boak Wallis fitsch (Langdon Henry)

15 trades left thinking this week either
    Walter/Smith for Langdon/Kelly leaving 336k in bank or
    Fyfe/Smith for wallis/Kelly

Gonna be trading down one maybe two next week to bring in yep an Sicily into backline after there bye rounds

38. Noah says:

Should i get mclean this week and pass walters this week?

39. Hamma says:

Thoughts on these trades

Higgins and Kelly to Walters and Smith

40. Ashh says:

Higgins or Spargo or Phillips on field?

41. Jeff says:

Am thinking of bringing in Smith and one of Jonas, Rockliff or Walters for Kelly and Venables.

I'm leaning towards a defender as Howe being injured could cause a donut and Jonas in particular as he will help during the byes.

If Lachlan Murphy plays though, then I'll probably go with rocky as the value there could be insane. BUT I could also swing Spargo into the mids and bring in Walters instead.

Any suggestions? When are the sunday teams confirmed?

• TOPHAWK1 says:

Murphy is playing so I can leave Howe on the bench and still have 6 onfield back there now. I am going Kelly to Rocky. He is improving with every week that passes. It has taken him some time to find his new role at Port Adelaide, and should be nice and fresh after his bye. A player with a ceiling of 200 which is priced at $374K is incredible value. If he stays fit, I am confident he will be pumping out tonnes again. If he breaks down, well it wont ruin my season by any stretch. The upside is just huge!

42. Pat says:

Is Walters a must get this week?

43. FearTheBeard says:

Lads seriously need some fast opinions! Got a mate getting me for baby head wetting in 45 mins!

Murphy named has stumped me.

Playing my Dad this weekend. MUST WIN!

Yeo on field or Murphy

Walters or Smith

Basically I'm either getting Yeo in this week meaning Murphy is an emergency.

OR

Walters on field and Smith sits on bench. The Demons smith I mean to be clear too!

I'm leaning towards Yeo & Smith over Murphy & Walters?

44. David says:

Walters or Buddy

45. CalebCripps922 says:

Ridley or Rice?

• TOPHAWK1 says:

Ridley slightly ahead of Rice IMO. With Coffield and Carlisle to return, he could be dropped. Ridley appears to have better JS, and has kept his place even with Hurley back this week. Rice has the nasty round 14 bye whilst Ridley has his bye in round 13. Good luck mate.

46. Tiger says:

Who in your opinion who has the best security ? Ridley, Rice, Heron or Logan. Don't care about the byes. I Can wait till next week for Heron or Logan as I'm trading out Murray and don't think he'll play even though he's an emergency. Thanks for your thoughts, cheers.

47. Gem says:

18 trades – 80k
    T Kelly – T Smith
    Brayshaw – ? Rocky, Walters, Westhoff, Cripps (or try get him after Carlton's bye)
    Thoughts would be greatly appreciated

DEF: Laird, Simpson, Shaw, Yeo, Doedee, Sicily, (Cole, L Murphy)
    RUC: Gawn, NicNat (Olango)
    FWD: Heeney, Maclean, Buddy, D Smith, Billings, Petracca (Guelfi, Fritsch)

48. TheGreatBozza says:

Hurley / Simpson / Yeo / Brayshaw…best option?

I’m forced to get a back so I don’t have to play one of Richards or Murphy on field

49. Pman says:

Just about my whole squad is playing this week which is a nice change but it's stuffed up my planned Gawn VC into Grundy Captain option as I have no players I can now loophole other than Garlett and Barry who play before or at the same time that Gawn plays. I will make Cripps VC tonight but I'm stumped who to put the C on, Gawn or Grundy? Max is killing it this year but with no Sandilands playing Grundy could go massive against Freo. Who do the community think is a safer bet for Captain?

50. Leon says:

Call me crazy but I have 545k in bank and wanna go ZGL to Tsmith and naughton to Ridley (got rice last week)
    I’d have 800k for a triple upgrade next week giving me one more look at westhoff and rocky and even gray and hall if my plums allow to do so. I’m only playing leagues I’m Ranked 9500 . 18 trades left and 6 from premo

• Jacob says:

You're crazy! pick up smith and do an upgrade mate, too much cash to leave in the bank, i dont really rate ridley as a must have!

51. Jacob says:

Fml duman and murphy in this week means i cant loop vc/c. Im thinking i captain gawn but would love others thoughts. Fyfe, danger, gawn, titch, dusty or cripps???

52. Jacob says:

Need to field 1 out of holman, phillips, t.smith, spargo or guelfi… thoughts community?? Cheers

53. Jeff says:

I'm a bit behind the pack on getting to full premo with still two more down back, two mids and two forwards still to get with 17 trades left. Should I still be looking at Rocky this week? Or should I bring in Yeo/Jonas or Walters/Westhoff instead?

54. HumanBob says:

I really like most of this years Doug Nicholls round Jumpers. Finally starting to move away from the dot art style that was only ever in central and western desert country and starting to represent the art and culture of other regions as well as embracing a modern art style. Well done to everybody involved.
    As a Victorian '3-Rivers Country' resident the Saints, Blues and Pies jumpers move me.

• dontblushbaby says:

Hey, mate have you seen the Tigers jumper for tomorrow night ,designed by Richard Young, I reckon it looks excellent on the Yellow Jumper with the spear representing the sash, just mio

• HumanBob says:

Yes I saw the Tigers jumper but I'm not a fan. imo the spear looks more African or Pacific Islander than Australian. Tigers usually have great designs but this year isn't one of them

• Valens_FC says:

Nice one Bob. Hear hear 👍

55. Boris_Baconbeer says:

Went against my golden rule of never picking up Collingwood players, because they are bad luck for me, last week. Traded in Howe. So now it is either.
    Howe and Aquaman to Walters and Rocky Means great team for first two bye rounds then need to trade two in.
    or
    Fitch and Aquaman to T.Smith and Rocky means bit of trading through the byes
    Thoughts?

I think Howe will be out for three cos they may as well rest him next week as well

56. Banga says:

Findlayson – Gaff (152k left)

Or

Barry – rocky (179k left)

• Boris_Baconbeer says:

if it is last spot in mid and byes are good for you already – Gaff
      If getting both anyway or need to fill hole in bye – Rocky! … Also Findlayson dpp from memory so is handy (i already traded him out) and barry is useless.
      Thats my guess.

• TOPHAWK1 says:

Barry to Rocky!!! Get Gaff after his bye.

57. hedski says:

Woo hoo, Heeney and Simmo both in negatives and Cripps on Zilch.

58. Defying_Madness says:

I traded in Cripps over Danger last week a move I will probably regret for the rest of the year.
    Sorry for breaking him

59. Pod says:

The main stat about rocky the last two weeks is his had 9 and 7 tackles in those two games now looking at last years stats he had on got 9 tackles once after rnd 12 and during this time he layed a maximum of only 4 tackles per game up until rnd 8 this year so the shoulder is starting to not worry him.

60. Russty_ says:

WTF is Cripps doing?…4 points and almost half time, oh well I'll look forward to picking him up cheap soon I guess.

61. Rex says:

Hopefully Josh Kennedy doesn't smash it against saints because those 2 pork chops have him….just sayin

62. Marty says:

Cripps 9 at half time!

63. Tyruddanaut says:

Silvagni is on fire!

64. DavidSA says:

31 free kicks paid 7 mins to go in the 3rd
    No wonder why player scores are low

65. TRIGGA_HAPPY says:

Hey Cripps 40 winks called they want their matress back 🤣

Sore leg to go with his sore shoulders.
    Due for a rest. Bye couldnt have come at a better time.
    Looks cactus. Due a rest.

66. Russty_ says:

Silvagni looks like he's gonna be a good player in the future.

67. HumanBob says:

Some serious 'weighting' to be applied to scores?

68. TOPHAWK1 says:

Ahhhh!

Luke Parker….

He bloody gun!

Welcome.

69. HumanBob says:

Might be a beginner question but I'm curious to know
    3300 SC points allocated p/game.
    Do negative points count as points allocated?
    i.e if a FA is -4 does that mean if 20 FK in a game do total points allocated =3220 positive 80 negative? OR do they use 'weighting' to make up for those negative points to get back to 3300?

Always 3300 after scaling regardless of negative points throughout the game

• HumanBob says:

so in my scenario there were actually 3380 positive points allocated plus 80 negative points allocated = 3460 points allocated during the game but, the actual number of positive points is a restricted variable due to the presence of free kicks. There's a weakness in that system that could be easily exploited if some cricketers worked for ChampData

• Russty_ says:

That looks like it adds up to 3300 to me.

Haha yeh I though 3380 – 80 (negative 80 points) was 3300 too

• HumanBob says:

Yeah but if the umps go crazy and give record low or high frees one week when JJK kicks 8 with no personal FA but only scores 90 due to the high number of FA in the game effecting the amount of weighting that can be applied or he scores 180 for the same effort with record low FA in the game.

• HumanBob says:

Thats the point it always adds up to 3300. The potential for corruption and the inequaliity in the system comes with the decision of who the 'make-up' points are allocated to. An individual makes that decision and the amount of 'make-up' points that the individual allocates varies according to the number of free kicks in a game. No frees in game = no weighting, many frees in game = extra weighting.
            For those of us who base their teams on math that's a very important variable that isn't clearly identified in the game rules.

• JEL says:

There are no 'make up' points. The scores have a multiplier that scales everyone so the total ends up at 3300
              There are multipliers for state of the game and also to equalise for a total of 3300.
              There's a thread over on Supercoachscores where they discuss in some detail.

• TOPHAWK1 says:

Just watch some AFL footy mate.

• Holty01 says:

Always 3300 Bob.

• Wedge says:

Imagine if – 3300 points were awarded for free kicks. The game tonight was heading that way

70. Russty_ says:

Cripps ended up getting a pretty good Darcy Fogarty type score.

71. The Ranger says:

How rubbish is Hanners?
    Needs to get back on the cans.

72. DavidSA says:

49 frees > 14 in the last qtr

73. Lekdog says:

Parker outscores Cripps? Bake incoming

74. Jordan says:

Take Parker’s 125 as captain or go with danger/Gawn/fyfe?

75. Finnius says:

In a tight head 2 head in my league. Field Spargo, Phillips, Higgins or Brayshaw? Can't loophole any of them.

76. johnno says:

Gday community, T Smith or Guelfi on field? Cheers.

77. Whitey says:

Should we still be able to trade? I can't reverse my trades, they had nothing to do with swans or carlton players either.

78. BlueBaggerJosh says:

Have a solid amount of PODs but my mids are looking a bit cookie cutter, with round 13 being my best bye by far, ill be keeping a close eye on Zaharakis, Heppell and Tom phillips this weekend among many other options(only Cogs out of the equation) to change that and complete my midfield next week. Phillips interests me the most out of them all currently, 0.5% ownership, last 5 scores 119, 131, 61 (concussion related, left the game start of the 3rd), 121, 122

• JohnDJ59 says:

I don't mind both Heppell and Phillips, both on my watchlist, but I'll probable just trade Crouch back in after the byes, since I started with him.

79. Trades says:

Langdon or Fritsch for Smith?
    Langdon named on wing, Could get a good svore.
    Fritsch has made his money, named last on bench.

80. TommyC99 says:

Field Henry, Guelfi or Billings?

• JohnDJ59 says:

I have Henry as emergency, Guelfi on the bench and I traded out Billings a while back. Henry can go big 90 – 100, but also spud 40 – 50, Guelfi should get 60 – 70, Billings the same. So I'd go Guelfi out of that lot.

• theRealPod says:

Billings is due.

• TommyC99 says:

Playing the eagles at Optus though

• theRealPod says:

Yeah that was a bit tongue in cheek Tommy. I wouldn't mind seeing the little fella get some confidence back because he's a better player than current form. The missus goes for the Saints, loves him and Lukey Dunstan, so a form reversal would be most welcome.

81. Gem says:

1.T Kelly – T Smith (Locked)
    2. D Barry, T Cole or A Brayshaw (Freo) – Rockliff/Westhoff or take another Rookie Rice
    Thoughts on which trade?

• Leon says:

Barry to Rocky/hoff. I like Rocky’s potential but could burn you! Barry for the reason he’s not even close to a recall you want bench cover playing especially the byes

• Gem says:

Thanks Leon. Rocky and Hoff have a 150K price difference. The Hoff has the MID/FWD.
        If I go Rocky I'll have 160K left for next week. If I go Hoff I'll have 10K left.
        Not sure that makes it any clearer?

• Maverick_ says:

Hey gem,
          Hard to say without seeing ya whole team and structure but if u still have a lot of premos to get and the trades up ya sleeve take rocky. Leave some cash for another upgrade next week you don’t wanna bleed ya self dry…
          Look what I posted above I was in a similar situation and went westhoff for his DPP.

& Agree it’s barry who has to make way

• Gem says:

Hi Mav,
            I posted a bit earlier my team, here it is again. To see what you think?
            I have 18 trades and around 80k

DEF: Laird, Simpson, Shaw, Yeo, Doedee, Sicily, (Cole, L Murphy)
            RUC: Gawn, NicNat (Olango)
            FWD: Heeney, Maclean, Buddy, D Smith, Billings, Petracca (Guelfi, Fritsch)

• Maverick_ says:

I think your looking okay! I think T.kelly to smith is the go if ya locked that in and I think Barry to rocky is not a bad option for you ya don’t need the hoff in the guts to swing fwd later u look to have that area covered. Take rocky and the cash! And let’s hope he can go 100+ through the byes. Either wAy his good cover! 🙂

82. Stewy34 says:

Should I keep Ronkes 63? Or trust Spargo, Guelfi and Smith?
    Cheers

83. TommyC99 says:

Take Dow’s 65 or back Spargo?

84. Paul Walnuts says:

Anyone looking at bringing JJK in ?

• Trades says:

After his bye maybe

• theRealPod says:

I'll be watching him closely this week and reassess after WC's bye round 12. The Eagles have a different set up that's working, Darling seems to be the go to guy atm.

• Derek says:

Does anyone know JJK’s TOG this year?

• dontblushbaby says:

94% last week, couldn't find any other games, I'm bringing him ,can cover his bye next week and he will be better for the rest imo

according to supercoach gold JJK TOG since his first game in rnd4
        88, 98, 102, 105, 110, 99, 105
        Scores
        105, 29, 58, 65, 52, 88, 79
        the 29 was NOT injury affected 98 mins on ground in that game against CARLTON!

imo JJK is at best an f7 and he'll ave about 1-tonne per 7 games there are 3 rookies currently performing better than him. Darling is the gun forward in the west and I can't see the eagles changing that for nostalgic reasons

• Sc_Wow says:

I think what you fail to take into account is that his pre season was injury effected. So he’s been working his way into the season, I’m sure he was no where near 100% in that 29. We saw Bont score in he 40’s last week and Cripps 50’s last night, it happens.
          Fact he has averaged in the 90’s for the last 3 seasons. There are 2 gun fwds in west coast and they are both capable of good scores. To dismiss Jjk so easily is silly.

A bit more perspective on JJK Derek by comparing with Darling
        Darling TOG since JJK came back
        109, 115, 118, 120, 121, 107, 114
        Darling Scores since JJK came back
        120, 42, 112, 132, 125, 181, 81 – (71 between JJK and Darling combined V. Blues!)
        Darling Goals in those games
        3,0,3,3,4,6,0
        JJK goals in those games
        5,1,3,4,2,3,3
        JJK has kicked 2 more goals than Darling since returning in round4 but has only averaged 68. Darling has averaged 113 over the same games.

Speculation that the eagles will suddenly change their game plan or that JJK will suddenly become their mobile key forward and score like Darling has been is fantasy. Don't waste a trade on JJK

• Sc_Wow says:

He doesn’t need to score like darling has been mate. If he is f6 for 366k and can get his average up into the 90’s again. And he’s done that the last 3 years, playing the same role he will this year.
          I know you paid 500k plus for darling (which is way overs) so you’re probably a little bias on the subject.
          I’m certainly not saying Jjk will average 110 for the rest of the year, but getting him at such value for a f6 is a win I think.

• Rick Grimes says:

500k for Darling is reasonable value. Market determines price. JJK is also great value IF he gets back to last year's numbers. But clearly the present set up is favouring Darling in terms of SC point scoring. That might chance with a fitter, confident JJK, or perhaps it won't. It's a speculative trade and seemingly a very popular one. Maybe a pod to stat away.

He’s in 4000 teams, pod to say away? Yeah right

• Rick Grimes says:

I imagine those numbers will swell. I hope you get the 170 you're punting on. But don't choke on the 29 if it comes your way. Sometimes the bestg move is to make no move. But you're the sc gun….

• Sc_Wow says:

Not sure why you’re having ago. All I’ve said is he’s a value f6 based on previous seasons and that it’s not a pod move to leave him out as he’s in 4% of teams. Stop looking to get offended

• Rick Grimes says:

Not having 'ago'. Offering an opinion. Quit trying to shout down people who disagree with you.

• Sc_Wow says:

I think if you look over what I write I’m the one providing opinion with fact. Sc gun ……. that was necessary?

• Rick Grimes says:

Righto champ, you the man. Ffs

• Sc_Wow says:

Classic nothing comment from rick keep it up mate

• Rick Grimes says:

Typical ahol effort from SCW. It's like having a conversation with Donald Trump and Rosanne Barr when you and your other half are around.

• Sc_Wow says:

You’re the only one being rude and calling people names. Have a think about what you write before you submit. Di(khead

• Rick Grimes says:

Never called you any names. Likened you to a couple of obnoxious blowhards. But not name calling. I was contributing to this website since you were in nappies. Do I'll say as I please.

• Sc_Wow says:

So because you’re some old bloke you think you’re entitled to be passively rude? I don’t think I’ve seen you contribute anything worthwhile this year

• Rick Grimes says:

Says the guy who spends most of the time circle jerking with his twin, self flagellating every move you make. Given you probably don't shave yet I take very little of what you say seriously.

• Sc_Wow says:

You define people’s knowledge in beard growing ability?

• Rick Grimes says:

No, just don't have time for children.

An F6 who averages 68 aint a win mate

• Sc_Wow says:

Oh wow you’re as dumb as that other bloke……
              He wouldn’t be 366 k if he was averaging 100+
              Only matters what they average after you bring them in

• SC_Sixty6 says:

Omg Bob! Switch that brain on of yours! I hope you're not pro rocky because your argument here is void. Only matters what they avg when they come into your team.

• HumanBob says:

My brains working fine mate, yours is the one that thinks JJK is going to ave 100+ for the rest of the year.

• Sc_Wow says:

Neither of us have said that and he doesn’t need to for a 366k f6 he’s very capable of 90s and if you don’t agree look at the last 3 seasons

F6 keeper needs to ave 100+

• SC_Sixty6 says:

Hey Bobby. Since when has F1 through to F6 all avg over 100 in the forward line? Exactly. Never has happened.

• HumanBob says:

Yeah you're right Wow, getting JJK 3-weeks ago for 370k instead of Darling for 500k was a master stroke

I’ve had Jjk for 1 week
                      Quick question if they both average 90 at the end of the season who do you think is ahead?

at the moment all of the top-10 fwds by average are averaging over 100

• SC_Sixty6 says:

Previous years hasn't happened so don't go saying your F6 must AVG 100.

• HumanBob says:

500,700 for Darling wasn't 'Way overs' he's averaged 129 since then and increased by 80k Your might be bitter because you missed him and took JJK instead and you're starting to have doubts? Maybe you're trying to convince as many others as possible to take JJK so that if he does stay at the 68 average it doesn't impact your ranking so much because others will also have him?

• Sc_Wow says:

I couldn’t care less if people don’t get him in. Do you understand the concept of sell high buy low?
              Clown

• HumanBob says:

JJK is an F7 looper option not an onfield F6 You're are hoping that things will change for him and he'll become a reliable F6, that's hoping for luck Wow.

• Sc_Wow says:

Nah I’m just backing him to get back to a 90 average. You keeping playing with luck mate. You’re clearly too dumb to understand any of what I’m saying. Like talking to a brick wall so I’m must going to stop. Good luck with bringing in players that already have great averages you’ll need a lot of cash

• HumanBob says:

Of course I understand the concept of buy low sell high. I started seedsman at $300k he averaged 90 and increased by 130k

• Rick Grimes says:

Do you understand the concept of allowing other people to have opinions. It's tiresome how every post has to be followed by aggressive commentary from tweedle dum and tweedle dee.

• Sc_Wow says:

Again more abuse from the old man. I was providing my opinion you guys chose to get aggressive. And btw you both look idiotic to anyone that knows anything about sc. you calling 66 and tweedles is a joke coming from you.

• Rick Grimes says:

Mate, I'm in my 30s. I guess that would seem old to a Justin Beeber fan. SC ranking is about as important as finding the latest Pokemon, or whatever you funboys get up to on a Saturday night. Get some life perspective.

• Sc_Wow says:

Mid 20’s lived overseas traveled to many different countries. 3 degrees, building a house, getting married. I’ve got plenty of perspective.
                      I assumed you were old since you said you have been on this site since I was in nappies.

• Rick Grimes says:

What an overachiever. I take it all back!

Lol

• Lazza says:

Or F7 if you can afford it..

85. Holty01 says:

I think the bye round couldnt have come quicker for Cripps. He looked like a very sore boy last night. Rest up Crippa and come back strong after your bye.

86. Maverick_ says:

After a long deliberation I have passed on rocky! & beams..
    ZGL -> T.Smith (cash gen far too tempting)
    T.Kelly -> westhoff.

Will swing westhoff forward & grab Ed curnow post bye like I planned 3 weeks ago gotta stick to my guns.
    Good luck to all this weekend and those who pulled the trigger on rocky I hope he goes big, You have bigger cajones than I!

87. TOPHAWK1 says:

Ronke is starting to run out of gas. Did not even hit the scoreboard last night. Will only go up to around $325K after scoring a paltry 63. (BE 45) Probably give him one more week. If he produces another mediocre effort he will be punted for an uber forward upgrade going into round 13. In any case, looks like he will be gonski going into his bye at the very latest.

• Sc_Wow says:

He was playing a different role last night, played quite high up the ground. Was even getting it off half back in the first half.
      Feel like he could be dropped as his role isn’t locked in the team. Still you’d take 63 from a rookie

• Maverick_ says:

Hopefully he can get through 1-2 more weeks & I’ll look at swinging the hoff fwd from my mids & grab e.curnow for him.

• Finnius says:

I was at the game last night – he actually looked really good. Worked hard up the ground and got plenty of touches in the middle of the field and was pretty good with the ball. Only criticism was that he took too long going inside 50. There is a clear role change ( 5 inside 50s and 0 disposals in the fwd 50) but I'm not sure if that is a bad thing, will probably produce more consistent scores from here on out. I am pretty happy o hold till his bye atm.

• TRIGGA_HAPPY says:

Buddy back in has moved him further out from goal. Also hayward looks like the stay at home forward for the swans at the moment.

• smart as s says:

Remember how much noises some people were making after his first game, wow got abused here after he told them what they would be getting next. But kudos to them he is still in the team with buddy back.

88. sc tragic says:

Plans to trade Cripps in after bye has just flown out of the window, now reassessing options which are bye friendly Ed Curnow looks like a prospect.

• Maverick_ says:

Had Ed in my plans for 3 weeks. Last night done no damage to his chances. But Cripps will come out firing after a break and the 50 will hopefully drop his $$$.
      Gaff also an option very comfy draw and same bye as them.

89. Banga says:

JJK or Rocky? I know JJK has his bye next week but reckon he could go off

90. Grahame Lebroy says:

Has T. Smith got job security going forward? I don't think he does but alot of people seem to think so, why?

• theRealPod says:

If Smith keeps producing his current average of 96 there's no way he loses his spot. The question should be can he keep going?

91. SC_Sixty6 says:

Giro to tonne against the pies! An absolute JET

• zerowins says:

Is this a statement that you truly believe or is it one of those outrageous ones that you dont think will happen but somehow if it does happen you will be like i told you so
      Not a personal attack either

• Damage says:

He’s been a beast in the 2s, will be watching him closely

92. SC_Sixty6 says:

Rd 1 for JJK this week. He's ready.

93. Tom says:

Gawn or Danger C?
    Leaning towards Gawn but want the community's advice

94. Sully321 says:

Spargo or ronke's 63?

95. Defying_Madness says:

Who goes first Guelfi, Spargo, Mirra, Fritsch or even Zerret.
    Cheers community

96. DavidSA says:

🙏🏻 please no injuries this round

97. JugHead says:

Thats a tough one. Obviously a lot depends on your bye structures.
    I'm holding Fritch while his scoring lasts. His average scoring seems to have lifted the last few weeks and so has his JS. A big one could pop up and then he would get another price boost. One lousy score and its straight to the slaughterhouse ala T. Kelly.
    I also have Zerret, and while he isnt knocking out the scores we would like, he isnt spudding it up so badly that he has to go immediately. But he IS filling a premo mid slot and needs to lift after the byes to keep his spot.
    So its any of the other 3. Mirra still has a very low BE, and if he was selected this week there would be no question about holding him. He was listed as "omitted" rather than "managed" which is interesting. Didn't have a great game last week.
    I'd say all of Guelfi, Spargo and Mirra have more growth yet, but if any of them have to go, choose the one of these three which gives you the most bye friendly trade.

98. Defying_Madness says:

Mirra is officially out of my team. Very nervous this will end up like Newman last year. Fritsch better not let me down

99. Shake_n_Bake_ says:

Hibbard 8 possies in the 1st with 5 kicks and 121 meters gained 1 free against 8pts. Im sure ive seen worse stats with less efficiency score heaps better.

100. stevo says:

Rockliff 5 tackles first quarter !!

101. Pod says:

My rocky stats on his tackle numbers earlier must have been correct as his lated 5 tackles in the first quarter so far and 7 and 9 in the weeks prior his building now shoulder is least of his worries now

102. Fearthebeard says:

What’s Gawn on?

103. DavidSA says:

See this is what I mean by the AFL losing its brand

6! 50mtr penalties before half time!
    4 of them a total joke

Edit 7 50mtr penalties now before halftime
    Nice showcase for indigenous round

104. Maverick_ says:

The pass on rocky and taking westhoff looks good! Could still pick him up for under 390k next week if he can’t find the pill in the 2nd half & blow that BE away. Tackling well though!

105. Rick Grimes says:

Gawn on track for 150. Tight game so can't see him sitting out the last quarter. Just saying….

106. Steeeve says:

What injury did Tim Smith get? Spudding big time.

107. Fearthebeard says:

Anyone got an update for gawns score?

108. Rick Grimes says:

How bad is the T Smith trade looking. At least a lot of other people have been sucked in too.

109. Tyruddanaut says:

Phew, dodged the Smith trap.

Now walkin straight into dusty.

110. theRealPod says:

Anyone VC or C Titch? Looks like a big score ahead.

111. SC_Sixty6 says:

Good to see people's M8 premo in rocky tagging. Lol.

112. Steeeve says:

Brayshaw 31 possies for 65sc so far. Guessing the CD boys didn't bring him in

113. Ahmad rubas says:

love looking at fanfooty and seeing that rocky is tagging titch. cant say i wasnt warned

114. Defying_Madness says:

Am I the only one here who was stupid enough to field Smith?
    Benched Holman again so I reckon he will go huge

• Davo says:

Nah I joined you, fielded smith's turd and got Fritch sitting on bench!

• JohnDJ59 says:

I did and most of my opponents have him on the bench, but they also had Cripps, so not too bad.

• Marty says:

I fielded him too. Not happy. But….I did put the VC on Gawn and with two minutes to go put the big C on Olango as I thought 139 was good enough. Danger was my captain before that and he struggled to get to 100.

115. DavidSA says:

Going to be a lot of rubbish scores this week
    Think 2200 is par

116. Russty_ says:

What's good Toby doing out there today?…another rookie score coming up.

117. Crowboy94 says:

Wow McLean finally had a Spud game…

118. Matho says:

I did write yesterday that Tim Smith is injury prone. Played his first two games early last year and injured himself. A few weeks later he returned and a copped bad foot injury which saw him out for the year.
    Terrible luck for a guy who can play.

119. BlueBaggerJosh says:

Boak scored -10 that quarter 🤦‍♂️

120. Ja191 says:

fritsch played better than his score what a gun

• theRealPod says:

14 marks very impressive. As long as the Dees keep winning he'll play well.

• Russty_ says:

Fritschy a nice surprise this year, might hang onto him for awhile 🙂

• JohnDJ59 says:

With the amount of trades I have left and not really knowing who to get in the fwds, I decided a few weeks ago Fritsch was going to end up my F6.

• Buccaneer says:

You won't really though, the minute he scores poorly there'll be no basis for you to go off of that he can bounce back. No reliability as a first year player, thus it'll be better off to go with a premo. Plenty said that about Kelly and Doedee/Finlay to an extent. Of course he could well keep the scoring up, but the 87+ scores have all come when the Dees have dominated, meanwhile he averaged 60 odd when they were 2-2

• JohnDJ59 says:

I agree with you 100% Buccaneer, he was only getting 60 odd at the start,which for a rookie I was happy with, you sort of knew what you were going to get from him, but since T.Mac has come in Fritsch is playing more up the ground, so scoring bigger, the fwds I was looking to bring in are getting some spud scores, so who to bring in is really up in the air and so the fwds will be the last line I will be finishing, so by the time I get to F6, there won't be many trades left,so Fritsch it will be.

121. Fearthebeard says:

Gawns 139
    According to that fan footy thing I’ll take that thanks

122. Stupid Coach says:

Do I take 139 from Gawn or roll the dice with Danger or Dusty.

123. AuroraBorealis?! says:

I was deciding between 3 players for m8 in Cripps, Rockliff and Treloar. I ended up going with Treloar and so far it looks like the best pick of the lot, that is, until treloar does his ACL 5 minutes into the game on sunday

124. Defying_Madness says:

Ryder having some problems

125. nickgonzalez771 says:

Gawn right on my VC limit – 139 – would you take it? Fyfe is looking tasty.

126. Billy Boy says:

139 is ok from big Max but tempted to take Grundy as C who will kill a Freo without Sandi. Anyone else going to take the risk?

127. NEIL demons delight says:

TOM McDONALD is the real deal as is Hogan. These types win flags. All the great teams have good high marking strong forwards think Lyon/Swartz Dillon/ Parke Mark Jackson/Gerard Healy Go Dees all the way NDD

• DavidSA says:

They are scary mate
      And the best thing is that they have only recently got Viney and Tmac back
      They aren't even into full gear yet!
      Fritsch has been a find and a half too

• Russty_ says:

So when are you getting him in Big Neil? Money where your mouth is mate 🙂

• BlueBaggerJosh says:

Might opt for those one of those two over Westhoff next week, both looked absolutely dominant

• Jack says:

They may not win the flag, they may not finish 4 but on paper I believe Melbourne have the best team. Dom Tyson can't even get in the 22, or Jeff Garlett.
      They have everything, 2 dominant forwards with massive tanks (can apply defensive pressure better than most) a gun ruckman, good midfield inside and out, good rebounding defender and good intercepting defender who may have done his ACL today (hopefully not)
      Keep a lid on it though Neil, they haven't won anything yet. Cheers

• JohnDJ59 says:

Well said Jack. Have to say though, it's bloody hard to win a premiership, unless your team is called Hawthorn, 12 flags to them since I have been supporting the Dees, even Richmond supporters have seen 4 flags in that time and they had to wait 36yrs for the fourth.

• prizza says:

Gee whiz , long way between now and september

• prizza says:

You might change your mind after queens birthday Neil

128. NoLanguage says:

Guys stupid question but if I have both Savage with the E and also Mirra with the E scoring 0 and I put the C on Keeffe to loophole Gawn…

Do I get Savages score???

129. Keenbutclueless says:

Traded Fritsch out for Dusty this week. Was the only real option to get there. Dusty – need a big one from you tonight!

• JohnDJ59 says:

I advised against that Keen, Why.

• Keenbutclueless says:

You did John. It’s my Round 13 bye problem. Too many demons and dons- especially rookies. The only other alternative was Holman. Structurally it was the best call, but was a risk with the firm Fritsch is in.

• JohnDJ59 says:

It would have been a tough call, not for me though, after getting in Howe instead of Ryan last week because of the byes, I say stuff the byes, plus with not a lot of trades left I decided a few weeks back with the form Fritsch was in, he would be my F6, plus I'm still not sure who to get in for the last two places in my fwds.

130. DavidSA says:

ugly sc game for Port

• Russty_ says:

Yeah Right?…Hawks got the Lion's share of thos 3300 points, Rocky 40 odd, pretty disappointing for whoever brought him in..or Boak, Westhoff

• DavidSA says:

Yeah that's my point Russty
        I looked at lots of peeps going on Boak, Hoff and Rocky this round for bye cover but not a great start scoring wise although only the Hoff got a respectable score considering

• Russty_ says:

I wrote the other day Dave…I won't be bringing in players into my side just to get a few decent bye scores if I don't want them in my overall squad in the end, i'd rather lose 2 bye games than have to try and fix that mess, but Leagues are more important to me than rank so others might think differently.

• DavidSA says:

Thats a good thing mate. Think Westhoff is still the only guy that's worth it

• Russty_ says:

Yeah, for sure, still considering him especially with Ryder still struggling with injury, the back up Ruck duties are good for some extra points, reckon Paddy needs more time to get his injury healed.

• BlueBaggerJosh says:

I think all of Westhoff, Boak (traded him in this week) and gray will be ok in the long run. Would hate to be stuck in the mess that is Rocky at 375k though, waste of two trades.

• Derek says:

10 hawks went 100+

131. Crowboy94 says:

Wow Rocky burnt so many people this week!

132. BadgerHoney7 says:

the most popular trade ins this week rockliff and tim smith have combined for 67 points, lol

133. TRIGGA_HAPPY says:

Well traded kelly.

Good luck to those who kept him – will ton up for sure. 🙉

134. Defying_Madness says:

Please stay nice and quiet Danger. Need something positive to come out of this week

135. Steeeve says:

Opponent had the C on Gawn so I rolled the dice on Danger. Think I've lost myself the matchup

• Beezneez says:

48 at halftime so he's picked it up a bit. Hopefully he keeps it up and adds a couple more goals. I had the VC on Gawn and didn't realise the Geelong game had started with the C on Danger. Kept Kelly who is on 74. Jermaine Jones on the bubble next week on 47.

• Steeeve says:

I had the same VC but my only non playing loop was Mirra so I had to base my decision on Gawns first 10 minutes. He was on 0. That combined with his poor scoring history against the dogs made me choose danger.

136. DavidSA says:

Honest comment section time
    Who are the flops so far this round on field

Mine are McLean, Cripps and Smith

137. TRIGGA_HAPPY says:

So what happened with rocky?
    Didnt see any of the game.
    Did he play fwd again?
    I hope some of the crew listened when i said byes start next week so wait a week on rocky and see how he goes this week.

• DavidSA says:

He was decent in the 1st qtr finding the ball a little and tackling a lot. After that he did fark all except for tagging Titch

• Defying_Madness says:

He started tagging Titch mid game. Was tackling a lot early but struggled to actually get possession of the ball

• Derek says:

He chased TMitch a lot. Every stoppage I saw him catching his breath. Was very focused on stopping TMitch and not on getting ball himself. He looked stuffed halfway through last quarter.

138. BrownlowBoy says:

Anyone see how Westhoff went today? Only 75 points?

139. Russty_ says:

Can't wait for the Dreamtime at the G game, hoping Bombers will lift and give it a good crack against the reigning Premiers…not many good match ups this week, maybe Pies v Freo will be ok?

140. Richard says:

Supercoach gods licking their chops and giving us a taster for what is coming in the winter months – injuries and low scores for popular pics.We have had it pretty good up until now but beware.Rocky,Mclean,Cripps,Smith new recruits for the gods this week.At least Rocky made his break even for all us sheep followers of Lek and Patch.It's alright guys and gals he will hit scores through the byes that make us dizzy.

141. BrownlowBoy says:

Gazza I love you mate.

142. Richard says:

M.Duncan – in mid J.Selwood – in mid, T.Kelly – in mid G.Ablett – in mid, S.Menegola – in mid P.Dangerfield – in mid all acording to Fan Footy. Has Chris Scott finally worked it out ?

143. Russty_ says:

Onya Holman…good job mate!

144. Crowboy94 says:

Nice to see Essendon showed up tonight….

145. SC_Sixty6 says:

AFL fast becoming a joke. Umpires need to sit down and stop blowing the whistle every second on soft free kicks. Just let the boys go at it. Only blatant free kicks paid. #putthewhistleaway

146. TOPHAWK1 says:

Nankervis looking the goods tonight! I need some joy after trading in Rocky for Kelly today. Still, put Rocky on the bench with the E on his back. Master stroke that was. Rocky better pull his finger out next week and follow Holman's lead. I have both these blokes to cover my midfield during the byes.

147. BrownlowBoy says:

Hope Kennedy goes well for I think it was Wow and Sixty6 who brought him in?

148. seen_burns says:

Jack Darling down, landed akwardly on his ankle.

149. TOPHAWK1 says:

Guelfi on the bench with the big E on his back. The kid is a tough little hombre. If he keeps this up, Lachie Keeffe will get a run tomorrow.

150. Marty says:

WTF is Webster doing!

151. SC_Sixty6 says:

Spewing about Darling. Anyone here that has him?

152. Stupid Coach says:

I had the VC on Gawn, put Olongo on the field and gave him the C. So far so good. Moved Nank to the bench and FORGOT to put the E on him. I assume it means that I don't get Nank's score even if he is the only one on the bench or do I still get his score. Seriously, just when I thought I had found every possible way to completely stuff up my team, I do this.

153. JohnDJ59 says:

Doing well with my two trade ins this week, Rice, injured 33, Smith, injured 26.

154. Rex says:

JJK just kicked his 5th goal before 3/4 time, excuse me gentleman I need to vomit…..
    That's better, please tell me he doesn't play the Saints every week, I can't take this again?

155. Sc_Wow says:

I wonder if this game will make JJK go average up from 68? Maybe now he could be a worthwhile f6?
    What do you think bob and rick?

• AuroraBorealis?! says:

Very happy with what I’m seeing from jjk, was waiting for him to show some form and now with Darling injured he’s looking like an excellent candidate for f6

• BlueBaggerJosh says:

very smart pick Wow, have Fritsch at F6 though who is smashing it so can't fit him in. much better 'speculative pick' than rocky

• Derek says:

I was getting greedy. Hardly touched it last quarter, was thinking 150+ at 3/4 time.

Doesn’t mean I like KPP now.

• Rick Grimes says:

This is why 99% of the community think you're a worthless flog. I never said JJK wasn't good pick. In fact I touted him during the week if you bother to read. How cone we only hear about your good trades. A bit of humility and class required.

• Sc_Wow says:

Sound a bit upset mate. I’m sure if he went bad people would of let me know about it. I’ve admired poor trades in the past if you bother to read.
        Back at the name calling, again classic rick

• Rick Grimes says:

Not name calling, just honest feedback. You and your alter ego have ruined this site. Congrats!

• Sc_Wow says:

By celebrating player success?? I would consider personal attacks as detrimental but I guess we each have different opinions.

• SC_Sixty6 says:

Rick if myself or Wow were to give 'honest feedback' like you have done in name calling our heads would be on the chopping block with outcry from the community.

Talking about honest feedback that is all myself and wow have done. People can't handle it so it's taken some will power to atone for those first few weeks so the feathers could settle. Talk about 2 cats in a bird cage. 🐦 🐈

• Rick Grimes says:

Here we go. Are you guys Siamese twins or something. Do you message each other after you post? "Hey Mate, just made a comment. Read it and give me a thumbs up. Xx". There's congratulating a good call and there is being a jerk. That you can't tell the difference speaks volumes.

• SC_Sixty6 says:

I'm up early everyday Rick. Have a baby to look after. With JJK killing it I was interested to see how negative you would be today. Speaks volumes right now……

• Rick Grimes says:

I'm not negative. Was a good pic, I almost went that way myself. But you already know that and you're just here starting fights and telling everyone how great you are. Congratulations on procreating btw, you and wow will make great parents.

• SC_Sixty6 says:

I'd strongly suggest you leave any hint of my child and my parenthood out of this.

Especially when you have nothing good to say.

• Rick Grimes says:

Don't get all triggered. You mentioned your kid. What a massive sook.

• SC_Sixty6 says:

I can mention whatever I want that I have in my life. You on the other hand can f#ck off.

• Rick Grimes says:

Haha, what was that about insulting. Hope you teach your child better manners. Teehee

• SC_Sixty6 says:

INPieman can say it so it really means nothing Rick. Just sweep it under the carpet. Hows Billings going rick? I missed the game last night. Only checked the relevant scorers.

• Rick Grimes says:

He went about as well as expected. I'll hold him a tad longer as at least he's playing next week. Imagine trading in a bloke who isn't. Rookie effort…

Lol Jjk 122 will have billings covered for a few weeks

• Rick Grimes says:

UntilJJK pimps out a 29. Which he will. I'll see you on here to gloat when he does.

156. SC_Sixty6 says:

Boy oh boy wow wee. JJK is juicy for that price. Hows those words now HumanBob and Rick?

Just give us credit where it's due and be on your way!

157. Crowboy94 says:

All I can say is thank god for Supercoach because without it the AFL would be boring as sh#t!

Hardly look forward to any games or get excited watching them anymore… game has been slowly going down the last few years.

158. Russty_ says:

Logan Austin could be a good downgrade option for those looking to offload a backline spud this week, anyone considering that trade?

159. BlueBaggerJosh says:

Darling is my captain in draft, thank god it's not classic or I would be crying myself to sleep. Looking at a reality check after my 2500 last week. 2150 or so score with Webster, Cripps and Boak all spudding it up, surely it can't get worse!

160. Rocksta_ says:

Don’t know about everybody else, but I’m having an absolute shocker this week……………. and I didn’t even bring Rocky in. Man this game is tough!

161. TRIGGA_HAPPY says:

As the saying goes:

"A WEEK IS A LONG TIME IN FOOTY!!"

162. Russty_ says:

For anyone who still has Jack 50 something Billings…TRADE HIM OUT TO JOSH KENNEDY THIS WEEK LOL
    Ok not this week…next week.

• JohnDJ59 says:

Do sane people still have him.

• Derek says:

I’m not sane. I turned on at quarter time and he was on 25. Ok. For the next 3/4 I watched the game and seriously, didn’t see him…. what position does he play? What does he look like? Why do I still have him?

• JohnDJ59 says:

You do so many things right Derek, why do you do this to yourself, Yes why do you have him ? probably because you are scared that as soon as you trade him he might actually get a good score, you need to either downgrade him to a good rookie or upgrade him and don't look back.

• Marty says:

Finally got rid of him this week

163. JohnDJ59 says:

A bit of lady luck has finally come my way, in one of my league games that was in the balance, my opponent who had the VC on Gawn decided that 139 wasn't good enough and put the C on Darling.

164. Defying_Madness says:

I am looking forward to picking up a cheap and refreshed Hurley after the bye. Fritsch down to JJK as a possibility sounds nice as well

165. Connor says:

Man today just summed up my year…
    Traded Naughton > Ridley & Kelly > Smith
    Promptly put Smith on field and then was stupid enough to not look at when the Power played so had Spargo sitting with the E and couldn't sub Holman on for Barry

166. Brissy bombers says:

I'm trying to take gawns 139.. only player I can loophole is lachy keefe ane I'll have to slap the E on Walter's.
    Problem is, I have the E on tim smith as well so if I loophole keefe, will walters score count or will tim Smith's?

167. JohnDJ59 says:

No panic from me, drinking bundy rum and pepsi max, listening to AC/DC celebrating Jonesy's 250.

168. smart as s says:

danger 's new price and break even please

169. BadgerHoney7 says:

austin in next week, yes

170. Sc_Wow says:

JJK what a jet! Took the last quarter off and still pumped 122. He looked fit last night, leading up and laying tackles. Not a bad get for 366k I’m sure some would happily pay 500k+ after watching him last night

171. johnno2908 says:

You know you’re having a sh*t week when you have Cripps, McLean and Yeo as unique players… and your opponents lowest scoring playing is Guelfi who scores 76.

172. sc tragic says:

It is official Dusty's name is now changed to Rusty, what is with this guy? Did he not know I paid full price for him at the start, he is going through my money like a drunken sailor.

173. TheGreatBozza says:

Community, what’s the best play here?

Option 1 – take Gawns VC and Richards 63 down back

Option 2 – Grundy C and play Murphy

Howe is my only loop hole option. At the moment I’m thinking option 1 to be safe

174. Alby says:

In a close one should I take E. Phillips 58 or field A. Brayshaw?

• Rick Grimes says:

Hmmm, Brayshaw three round average is 59, top score of 72 last week. Could squeeze a few extra points out of him but seems a risk unless you are desperate. A Phillips in the hand is worth two in the bush…

• Derek says:

It’s only 2 less than 60

• redherringfc says:

Leave Brayshaw on the bench.

Hopefully this way he’ll score heavily and then be worth a few more $$ when I trade him out next week.

Realistically, I think Brayshaw will top 58, but not by much. If I had the same choice, I’d take 58.

175. gator59 says:

What's up these premos that won't perform all in one week.. Simmo, Yeo, Cripps, Mclean, The Hoff, Dusty, Smith…

C'mon lift your games FFS the rookies are putting you guys to shame!!!!

• TOPHAWK1 says:

Let's add Rockliff, Gaff, Webster, Billings, Lambert, Hurley, Riewoldt, Cotchin, TJ Lynch, Hall, Boak, Wines, O' Meara, Michael Hibberd, N Jones, Viney, Dahlhaus, and Hanneberry to the list…..Between the two of us Gator, that equals 25 premo turds this week with 3 games to go. All you pricks have a long hard look in the mirror. IT'S A DISGRACE!!!

• SC_Sixty6 says:

I wouldn't call O'Meara, Hibberd, Lynch, Billings, Hall, Jones, Viney, Lambert or Riewoldt premos mate. But yeah avg round for scoring.

• gator59 says:

Yeah I don't know what's going on with them Toppa…. Maybe the games to quick for them …. Maybe they need to go out and don't think Just do… With all the strategies that coaches come up with is having a big effect on these players and trying to give them different roles don't help either

• theRealPod says:

There's going to be some bargains during bye rounds that's for sure.

176. KSinny says:

Having a terrible week, on 1719 with 4 to go projected score of 2117. How's everyone else going?

177. r_calve says:

opp has 333 points + Walters + Fyfe
    I have Martin + neale + crisp + gibbs + captain fyfe

who wins

178. TRIGGA_HAPPY says:

I dont understand all the gloating and sarcasm on this site anymore??

Used to be a bit of fun banter now it is just bullsh1t.

Yes JJK was a good pick and if he suited your bye structure nice pick up well done. Lets just leave it at that.

Rocky not so much but may be good cover during the byes. Time will tell.

We all manage our own team our own way.

Those with hogan or tmac would be doing cartwhells but narry a peep on these two.

We all try to improve our teams sometimes it comes off othertimes can be a mare. No one is perfect.

I mean the last 4 rookies i have traded out have each scored over 100 since they were traded! Good trade? At the moment no but hope their replacements score more for the rest of the year. Time will tell.

Some very average scores out there this week from lots of players lets hope we have a Super Sunday.

• Rick Grimes says:

Agree. I've been guilty of taking the bait, but it's like every comment has to have a snarky retort. We all make good calls and bad ones (this year mostly bad for me). I'm all for celebrating rank, good on ya, but not when it's rammed down my throat and used to justify being rude, you can get stuffed.

• gator59 says:

Spot on Trigga… We're having a couple of ding dong battles.. gl mate

• Blueth says:

yeah it's pretty tough to read these days.
      Just a couple of sad cases being non-stop super boring.
      Cue some guy saying 'oh yeah Blueth, where are you ranked?'
      Put it away guys

• Ja191 says:

yeah however it is only a small minority which drags everyone down. I try to ignore it but it is getting annoying constantly having to read it

• theRealPod says:

How things change TH. Can you let us know which rookie you're trading out next? ; )

• The Ranger says:

Spot on Trigga. It’s got to the stage where I just don’t bother reading posts that have more than 10 replies cos I know it’s just gonna descend into name calling and immature rants.
      It is still possible to enjoy this site tho, you just have to ignore the noise and not get involved in arguments.
      As soon as you do you’ve lost.

• Marty says:

A bit of Kath and Kim going on i think……..look at moiiiiiiiiiiii. Everyone is giving them attention though… I don't know why.

• Shake_n_Bake_ says:

Totally agree Trigg, l read the feedback everyday but l dont put out as much comments this yr because of the sarcasm. What l totally enjoy is being in leagues with the awesome guys ive got to know over the yrs. great competition win or lose. What has been my downfall this year is getting my bench right this week l fielded Smith & Henry & had Fritch and Guelfi on the pine. Last couple of yrs have finished in the top 100 which was great but im still having fun with the guys l take on every week just trying now to make the 8.

179. Rick Grimes says:

Is Danger still on people's radars? I was planning a post bye pick up but not sure now. The points seem to be shared in that cats midfield.

• Ja191 says:

get him in. averaging 115 and hasn't really hit his straps. Will be top 8 come seasons end and don't see him dropping much in price

• Rick Grimes says:

My last midfield spot is still his. Just dontb want to spend $600k when there's mega bargains to be had. But sometimes you shop at kmart, sometimes you gotta ho to myers.

• theRealPod says:

Yeah Danger not the same this season atm. In saying that, he's currently the 5th best mid by average and will not get much cheaper, will prob drop below the $600k mark after this round. The Cats are playing below best and I think that has to do with the new structure and players this year. I can't wait to see it all gel and Danger to fire like we know he can.

• TRIGGA_HAPPY says:

Tell ya what Rick.
      Duncan was impressive coming off the line yesterday.
      Must have done it at least half a dozen times. Set up alot of fwd entries gc just seemed to be unaware.
      Be a nice sneaky pod
      Goat playing back in the mids took.some time off danger who spent chunks fwd.

180. theRealPod says:

Dog Dog amazing result from 61% TOG. Might be a nice sideways trade for Nank round 14

• Derek says:

I’m not sure if they will increase his TOG that much. It seems to be working for WCE giving NicNat long rests and sending him in fresh.

If he knew he had longer on ground, maybe he would be more conservative

Even if Darling misses weeks Vardy will be ready in a couple of weeks

• theRealPod says:

No doubt atm he would lose his ping if he was jogging around chasing the ball and making more ball ups & throw ins but I'm hoping his fitness allows him to increase his TOG. From a AFL lover that's not one eyed, to see him at his very best would be awesome.

The Hawks did well to get home yesterday, might just keep their finals chances alive!! p.s can't wait till round 21, love the Cats v Hawks games.

181. NoLanguage says:

Talk about rags to riches, 2574 last week and only projected 2113 going into Sunday! Dusty, Yeo, Cripps McLean all shizen.. What's worse is my opponent still has Kelly who pumps out a 130 and doesn't have Cripps. Week from hell!

Similar pain out there??

• theRealPod says:

I kept T Kelly, had other issues. He had to improve and against the Suns he was a big chance of a form reversal. The original plan was to keep him M8/9 for the end of the season but things can change.

182. prizza says:

Whats the go with the umps , like going to watch a junior game where the umps want to assert theIr authority, only difference is, this is the big time big boys league so for c…. sake let the bloody thing go ,
    Surely they can use discretion when paying penalties , let it match the infringement , bad = 50 not so bad = 20.
    Wasnt the 50 bought in to stop the deliberate ?

183. dontblushbaby says:

For those who have M.Crowden and are looping he didn't play for Peel yesterday, just putting it out there as he is in Melbourne with the team ,realise all travelling teams bring emergencies, hope no late changes

• TRIGGA_HAPPY says:

Geez blush i hope not though i do have backup as as just in case.

• SC_Sixty6 says:

How many players do you have on bench not playing?

• TRIGGA_HAPPY says:

One on each line
          Mirra
          Mutch who i looped for gawns vc – cogs with the E
          Cameron – thought he would get games with naismith going down but Sinclair has been a revelation
          Crowden – had the E on Fritsh so will put crowden on, take off tarranto and take fritsch score.
          Did have smith on the ground doh (who copped a knee) so will miss out on the points between him and tarranto.🙄

184. JohnDJ59 says:

Who do you guys think will score more, Murphy or Duman, thinking Murphy since he is playing at home, while Duman is at the G, looking at putting one one the bench to get the 62 from Rice, one of the games I'm in could come down to just a few points, so after as many as I can get, thinking Murphy and Duman will only be good for 45 – 55 scores.

185. theRealPod says:

I know it's the Lions at Etihad but Ahern looks good. Mmmm DPP rookie.

186. Russty_ says:

A bit of injury carnage for the Lions, Chistensen out of the game for zero points, Charlie Cameron done for the day too, and Mitch Robbo, hurt but got back on the ground, Robbo on 24 at half time. McSuitcase out with a calf too.
    North look in great form, could give the finals a good crack this year.

187. redherringfc says:

A multiple choice question:

Is it time to start talking about Shaun Higgins?

A) Yes, I bought Rocky last week, so I love getting burnt.

B) Yes, I’m new to this game. What’s the problem with Higgins?

C) No.

D) You’re an idiot mate! Have you been into the cans again?

188. BadgerHoney7 says:

everyone to bring in ahern next week

189. Defying_Madness says:

Beams was really robbed, if that was Danger he would have scored 200+ points easily

190. Defying_Madness says:

Walters already gone

• hedski says:

He's back thank god, 52 half time, I think I need Grundy to score less than 159 to get the chocolates on you DM, only half confident.

191. BrownlowBoy says:

Fyfe do something

192. BadgerHoney7 says:

feels bad for the blokes who had fyfe skipper over gawn

193. BadgerHoney7 says:

next week austin and mihocek in, the week after ahern and maybe giro – sweet sweet rookies

194. Ben says:

Does the 1k for perfect 9 go to team with most correct or total points out of the 9 players?

195. Shake_n_Bake_ says:

On way home from the g, with Wells being out there today felt like we had 1 short.

196. Marty says:

ZGL firing up. I wonder who traded him and who kept him?

197. Marty says:

My bench is looking better than some of my players onfield. Go figure.

198. Richard says:

Anyone scoring 2200 will have done well this week

199. Steeeve says:

What happened to coniglio second half?? Thought he was set for 130 plus

200. Marty says:

Two 26's on field……to quote Bill Murray "…and then depression set in"

201. Dermin8r says:

Jack Darling, you underachieving steaming pile of monkey [email protected]!, thank you for screwing my SC team for the second week in a row! Your head is on the chopping block this week, you muppet!

202. redherringfc says:

Finally won all of my league match ups, including breaking my duck in “Farmer wantsa Fyfe.”

No chance of making top 8 in that one, but at least I’ll have a shot at next 8 now.

Two premos coming in this week, looking at Menegola and Dusty.

203. Sam_01 says:

The T smith and rock cliff trap would of sucked in many this week

• redherringfc says:

Yep, got both.

Put both on field.

Lucky I played a few people who went Fyfe as captain.

Still think they’ll both turn out ok. It’s left me with enough cash to double upgrade this week. If I ditch Fritsch I might even be able to go 3 up.

204. Marty says:

2122 a real turd week. Expect 2150-2180 to be break even this week. Thoughts?

205. TOPHAWK1 says:

Righto folks. Another shocker this week 2050. However, it is not catastrophic. I held ZGL for Walters and saved a precious trade. As of 9.30 pm tonight, a massive TOPHAWK TRADING BLITZ will commence. Three (3) this week, 3 next week, and perhaps even 1-2 the week after. That will leave me with around 9 trades for the last 9 rounds. I have so many juicy lambs to truck down to the abattoir….I have been patient and the time has now arrived to go BANG! BANG! BANG!, and repeat!

• SC_Sixty6 says:

Damn getting low on trades TH! Especially with rocky and Hibberd still in there. 2050 abit below par but a shocker of a round for most. I noticed the people that scored well are a fair way behind the pack.

• Holty01 says:

Nice Hawk. Good to see you have a plan going forward. It was a tough round this week. Gee you have certainly kept plenty of trades up your sleeve. Will u be at full premo come end of byes?

• TOPHAWK1 says:

Yes. I will be 100% full premo. Just to keep 66 happy, M Hibberd will not be in my full premo side after round 14. Noticed that SC WOW has slipped in the rankings again this week. Still a great ranking at 258 though. Come on mate!

• Holty01 says:

Lol. Yeah he is slipping. Its hard to maintain that rank when ur up there but Patch is certainly showing how it is done. 2 upgrades for me to go. Although still have Roughy but his last 4 weeks have been much better so would be happy for him to stay f6 if he maintains this form

• Sc_Wow says:

Cheers for the rank shout out mate still right up there. Well done to patch too seems like we keep over taking each other week to week.
            Only need to a semi decent score to be right up there again.
            Your bye plans look exciting hopefully you can contest by the season finishes, will be a tough task from 12k

• Ahmad rubas says:

Similar plan most likely 1 downgrade this week maybe 2 then bang bang 3 trades round 13 and 14

206. Marty says:

Trading Kelly in this week like most did, or those who traded him last week, means that we all have to consider the best time to cull a cow. Plenty of money still to be made and the more playing rookie we have to generate cash, will make a big difference over the bye rounds.

207. Fearthebeard says:

Can I get some early advise lads. Looking at last forward.

Walters, McDonald (would allow swing with Sicily in finals if anything happens allowing more cover for bench options) or Menegola?

Leaning towards McDonald or walters

I have Heeney franklin smith McLean gray

208. TOPHAWK1 says:

Patch has banged up to 127 in the rankings! If you don't mind. Congrats!