Round 8 SuperCoach Panic Room

Filed in Panic Room, Supercoach, Supercoach 2018, Talking Strategy by on 11/05/2018 • views: 5347

This week is all about bubbles, Community. Bubbles! Everyone loves bubbles.

Having a glance through the JR Community group this week and I felt something in the cold, empty recesses of my dead heart. Pride possibly. The Community currently has six members inside the top 100. Marvellous effort that. And a further six inside the top 200. If you’re not part of the community group yet, league code is 505844 so jum…

gun clicks…

Oh, um, Patch is ranked 198th. What a champion!

…gun clicks again…

He is the possibly the best and most handsomest person to ever play this game?

…gun clicks again…

I suck because my ranking is five figures and Patch is just better than me at everything.

Okay. We’re good.

Take advantage of what we have this weekend as upgrade season is just around the corner. All that and more was covered in the podcast this week so absolutely get around it. A few weeks back, Barron was all over the rookie choices that are on the bubble now. Get the lowdown on the names tearing it up at lower level. Join me in thanking Sloane for all his hard work these past few months, he’s had to hang up his captains hat but Patch and Lek have picked up the slack.

Last but certainly not least, Damo has given us some upgrade options to keep your eye on in his very own article! (tell Mum!)

THE NEWS

Well teams are not stuffing around shuffling the magnets on the whiteboard this week! Let’s get into it.

Still no Buddy for tonight’s clash between the Hawks and Swans. James Worpel will have to wait another week to get off the bubble, he’s been omitted alongside James Cousins which is surprising considering the shutdown job he did on Zerrett last week. The Swans have made two changes as well. The ins for both clubs aren’t SuperCoach relevant.

There are 6 (SIX!!!) games scheduled for Saturday and we kick it off with three debutantes in the GWS v West Coast match. Isaac Cumming (DEF – $123.9k), Brendan Ah Chee (MID/FWD – $255.1k), and Brayden Ainsworth (MID – $117.3k) will all get their chance to impress at senior level. Rory Lobb will be back in action. Josh Kelly misses again. It has come at the expense of Jono Patton, who will be playing NEAFL this week and will get a chance to win the NEAFL goal kicking award from one game. Over at West Coast, they have lost / been robbed of Nic Nat. Luke Shuey and Jack Petruccelle are out injured. Carlton are handing Darcy Lang his club debut but unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your opinion of him) he’s not rookie priced. Carlton regain Charlie Curnow as well. Essendon have lost Joe Daniher for a month and Andrew McGrath will sit this one out. The Suns welcome back Aaron Hall for the match against the Dees that I’ve already forgotten about. More importantly, Brayden Crossley has survived the cut. Those hoping to see Lachie Murphy at the Crows will be disappointed, instead Myles Poholke (MID/FWD – $123.9k) returns to play his third game. Tex Walker returns in their other change. Port will have Chad Wingard, Rocky, and SPP all run out for the derby. Dom Barry is among the casualties.

DEEP BREATH

The Saints will hand Ed Phillips (MID – $123.9k) a debut. Freo have lost Nathan Wilson to injury but regain Michael Johnson. No sign of Michael Walters. In the final game of the day, Bont is apparently good to go. English HAS. BEEN. DROPPED. R.I.P for those looking / hoping for Nic Nat cover. Oscar McInerney will play his third game.

Both North and Richmond have added 5 players to their squad. Paul Ahern (MID/FWD – $123.9k) and Ryan Garthwaite (DEF – $123.9k) have been named on extended benches. Ed Vickers-Willis and Dion Prestia are the confirmed outs so far. Harry Taylor, Gaz, and Zac Smith are the big name ins for Geelong in their match against the Pies. They have dipped into the top draw and recalled Daniel Well…. hahahahahahahaha. Sorry, I couldn’t do that with a straight face. Daniel Wells is in though. Lachie Fogarty will be “managed” at Geelong.

THE HOUSE OF EVIL

A supersized week in the House of Evil as we’ve got downgrade rookies galore. A fantastic opportunity to build your bank account up as the byes creep closer. Spargo and Ronke are the obvious standouts and I like the ball winning talent of Mutch, despite his lower b.e.

These guys come with a free frogurt (that’s good!)

-89 – Charlie Spargo*

-84 – Ben Ronke*

-45 – Oscar McInerney*

-44 – Kobe Mutch*

-42 – Flynn Appleby*

3 – Myles Poholke*

These premiums contain potassium benzoate (that’s bad!)

Paddy Ryder – 204

Jaidyn Stephenson 70 / 69

ZGL 53 / 14

Bayley Fritsch 64 / 6

Jack Higgins 75 / 1

Jack Henry 63 / -15

SMOOTH KEVY’S LOCK OF THE WEEK

I’m a big avocado for going the double downgrade this week, but there is one exception for those of you without Tom Mitchell. He is averaging 126 and is under 600k (587k) this week. That’s it, I don’t need to sell him to you. If you want him then grab him now because this is the week to it.

HEY NOW, YOU’RE A DRAFTSTAR

Well blow me down, Community! A watchable Friday night game without a Carlton jumper in sight. In typical Melbourne style, we’re having none of that and tonight will be what meteorologists call “pissing it down from a great height”.

A friendly reminder that the Draftstars scoring system does not care whether a possession goes forwards, backwards, or to the opposition. A stat is a stat and tonight will be a scrappy game with a lot of contests. A Titch and JPK stack will be a popular option, but I’ve found spending 32k on these guys means a lot of restrictions elsewhere.

Huge shoutout to Fantasy Insider for their ongoing support. We’d have a hard time keeping the JR train chugging along if it wasn’t for these guys. I’ve fired up their number cruncher to have a look at their take for tonight:

My take:

RUCK

There will be a lot a ball ups tonight. Sinclair surprisingly shades Big Boy McEvoy for average hitouts (34 v 30), but I don’t feel the 1.8k difference will hurt.

DEF

There will be a lot of quick kicks out of packs and James Sicily reads the play so well, I just don’t have the 14k to pay up for him. Heath Grundy is sort of a poor man’s version. He has been magnificent these past two weeks, pulling down a total of 23 marks and scoring in the 90’s. He’s value at under 10k. Ryan Burton was a Draftstars darling last year but hasn’t hit those heights as yet, he’ll get it all together as soon as I don’t pick him and this may just be the week for it. I’ve gone for Blake Hardwick instead without much confidence, but he has shown some good form this past fortnight.

FWD

It’ll be bucketing down so forget the big guys. A combo of George Hewett, Tom Papley, Ben Ronke, Will Hayward, Ollie Florent will do, check their dual eligibility too. Picking small forwards is a boom or bust proposition, I’ve gone Hayward and Ronke, though now I’ve picked those guys you can probably rule not do that.

MIDS

JPK has had two awesome weeks. The man that shut down Zerrett last week has been dropped, and conditions like these are made for guys like JPK. 14k is a an absolute gift for the man in form. Liam Shiels has tackle counts of 10, 13, and 14 this season. He posted 137 a few weeks ago v Melbourne so the ceiling is there. Continuing with the stoppages theme, JOM should see a lot of opportunities to handball, and Zak Jones has been consistent in logging around the 20 possession mark. Daniel Howe has a few tickets with me, his price is fair and he’s had 4x 80+ games this year.

That’s it for round 8, Community. Once again another big thank you to Sloane for all the work he’s put in. He’s assured us he’ll be back for 2019

Come say howdy on Twitter at SC_Kev7

1. Nick says:

Hi community,
    Need to trade Olango for either McInerley or Crowley! Who nod the better pick??

2. INPieman says:

Ripper Kev. Seems there are 2 cases of harassment against Ross Lyon! Well I beg to differ. He's harassed me for years & had his fingers in my bum on countless occasions! Here's your chance to speak up & lodge your harassment claim

3. Da_Boysh says:

I am in two minds about going Petracca to Mclean.. am I blowing a trade!

• KSinny says:

DO IT!

• Simo036 says:

I considered the same thing earlier this week, but hit 'reverse trade button'. Instead I did a double rookie down grade with now $500k+ for next week.

• TOPHAWK1 says:

I am doing it. No IFS NO BUTS.

• Da_Boysh says:

i just knowww Petracca is going to go bananas once i boot him.

• TOPHAWK1 says:

I doubt it. He just looks underdone and slow. He might tonne up once in a while, perhaps this week, but I have had enough.

4. Noah says:

Is it a must to get rid of Billings?

• GreendaleFC says:

Reasonable option but I don't think it's a must. I'm keeping him for now because he's not going to lose much more value, while there's a chance that he will get himself back into some form. If he doesn't get back into form you can dish him off before his round 14 bye.

• TOPHAWK1 says:

I am keeping Billings or now. Petracca is turning into McLean this week.

5. johnno2908 says:

I know it's just a game… but the bloody stress of the decision of what to do with the NicNat situation is consuming my life atm!

• Phil says:

Relax man it's just a game.
      Who is your R3? If English trade to McInnerly, problem solved.
      If R3 is Olango, can you still win 50k?
      If yes, trade NicNat to Grundy/Gawn
      If no cop the donut.

• johnno2908 says:

Yep, Olango is R3. Currently 103rd overall.
        NicNat to Grundy is an option. But would need to use 2 trades to gain no extra premo. I feel like the point generation between bringing in McInerney or Crossley for Olango and fielding Holman vs bringing in a Mclean or Crouch and copping the NicNat 0 is going to be pretty similar for this week.

• Phil says:

Damn Johnno now I realised why it's making you anxious…kinda feel silly giving advice to someone ranked that high when I'm ~5000.

I'm not a fan of sideways trading Olango either. Think either the donut or Grundy.
          Be interested to know others thoughts

• DavidC says:

What if he misses another game later on? Or the other ruck? How many donuts do you take before you trade? I reckon get some cover at R3 now. The big O will play more games than Cross imo.

• Da_Boysh says:

I am not in your position.. but if I was I would be moving to nic nat to a martin or somebody. Keep english he is good cover and Nic Nat has been fine, but not amazing. I wouldn't go Grundy because he seems to be a little injured. Personally i have gawn and nank and while nank doesn't give me massive scores all the time he plays each week and will probably do that all season.

• DavidC says:

Nank is a very real chance of being rested this week according to the Richmond boards.

• Da_Boysh says:

trying to find the source – I cannot cop a donut

• Tiger says:

I don't think so, not against Nth. Richmond would want to continue winning to gain a break and start resting players 2/3 the way thru the season

• BloodyFranklin says:

Sounds like you need some consumption in your life bro.

If you know what I'm saying…

🍁

6. KKP says:

Which one out of Petracca or Holman do I trade to Mclean?

Appreciate any advice

• Da_Boysh says:

i would trade Petracca, I think Holman has cash to make and good bye cover

7. Phil says:

Who needs to go more Billings or Petracca?
    Petracca has DPP and better bye
    Billings more likely to turn it around because has scored premium numbers before

• Tibor says:

Depends what cash cows you have who are fattened and ready for slaughter. You might be better off showing patience with both the blokes you mention they both certainly can turn it around and you only realise a loss if you choose to sell low on these two.

8. Alex says:

Which option is best:

1. Holman to Spargo, Murray to Yeo (leaves $76k)

2. Holman to Spargo, Brayshaw to Mutch (leaves $404k)

3. Holman to Spargo, Dow to M Crouch (leaves $6k)

• seen_burns says:

If you can go Murray-Crouch by DPP do that, but if you can't do 1.

• Da_Boysh says:

depends on your byes, for my team i would do 1, but I think 3 has the most to offer

9. Doc says:

With Buddy still out should I trade in Ronke over Mutch?

10. BrownlowBoy says:

Slapping the VC on Titch tonight. Hoping the wet weather allows him to thrive on the contested stuff and against the old team, hopefully puts in a big one.

• DavidSA says:

or he could butcher it and going against probably the best wet weather opponent JPK I don't think it's a simple VC lock. 105 and 98 last 2 for Titch against Swans

• johnno2908 says:

VC Gawn, C Fyfe.

11. Bradley Donnachy says:

Hey mate potential trades this week are: T-English to 170K Prob Ed Phillips or perhaps cumming (but I have a few GWS players already) and Nic Nat to Stef
    Or T-English to Spargo & Nic Nat to Sinclair ??
    Dont have the coin for Stef and Spargo

• seen_burns says:

My opinion is that you'd trade English to Spargo, cop a donut for Nic Nat, and upgrade a rookie.

12. Liam says:

Crew, I am prepared to cop the Nic Nat 0 and move around him (hoping cameron is a late in)
    What I have done however so far is go LDU to Spargo, and the big one…… Holman up to Macrae, going to keep the faith on Petracca
    Im still running around with 4 rookies in defence, should I be concentrating more on getting them out?

• Sc_Wow says:

After this weeks trade I’m 5 premos away from full. If you still have 4 in defence hopefully you don’t have many in the other lines

• Da_Boysh says:

i dont think as many people will be quite as close to full premo a you

• Finnius says:

agreed. I am 6 away but wasted money early on correctives/injury trades. If you traded well and aggressively 5 sounds right.

• DavidSA says:

Next weeks double upgrade will leave me with 3 to upgrade. Just have not had the clean run to put me in contention. Started Bonner he was crap, Frankilin on bench which I now got Hogan for him plus 70k and Shaw is doing good but it's 8-10pts off top 8 defenders so far, then there is poor Nic

• Tibor says:

Truly remarkable if you're talking 30 premos still very impressive if you mean 22

• Phil says:

Hi Wow, 5 premos away at this stage is good aggressive trading. May I ask do you have any of the following players, and are you considering them premo: Billings, Petracca, Cognlio.

• Sc_Wow says:

Cogs is the only one I have out of them. And yes at this stage he looks like a good M8 at least until his bye. By that stage I can decide if he needs to be moved on or not.

• The Ranger says:

I always try and ger the mids sorted first Liam but I think you have to take value when and where you find it.
      Four is a lot tho eh? Simmo, and Hurley are cheaper next week, maybe try and grab one of them.

13. Dean says:

Done shocking last week scoring 2211 and slipped from 933 to 1290 overall

My team is:
    Laird, Hurley, Simpson, Doedee, Finlayson, Naughton (Duman, Murphy)
    Macrae, Fyfe, Cripps, Titch, Martin, Kelly, Armitage, Banfield (Holman, Garlett, Barry)
    Gawn, Martin (Olango)
    Gray, Heeney, McLean, Smith, Christensen, Fritsch (Henry, Langdon)

My dilemma this week is who to trade out for Spargo – I would love to have Spargo in my forward line as it gives me the opportunity to swing via Garlett. However their are two options, what option is better community?

Option 1
    Christensen to Spargo

Option 2
    Banfield to Spargo

At the moment im leading towards trading Banfield to Spargo despite preferring to have Spargo in my forward line.

• Simo036 says:

Opt 1. Hopefully be a M/F rookie to downgrade to in coming weeks that you can bring into Fwd line to allow switch with Spargo

14. Jordan says:

Does anyone here think it is worth trading Nic Nat? I see it as an opportunity to trade in Grundy or a pod like kreuzer who could come good.(maybe even Stef Martin)

• Phil says:

If I was gunning for the main prize and didn't give a stuff about leagues I'd consider NicNat to Kreuzer even though he has a high breakeven. No prizes for 2nd

• Russty_ says:

Probably not worth it no…for the sake of one game lost, but if you think it is, I'd go Grundy over Kreuzer, he's too injury prone.

• Kyle says:

Kreuzer on my never again list after starting him this year

15. simon says:

should i trade finlayson or petracca out, neither are keepers and petracca might lose more cash?

16. Ricardo says:

Assistance please – upgrade Finlayson to K.Simpson or JPK?

17. Simo036 says:

Petracca's BE is 128, so very likely to lose cash again this week.

• Sheldon says:

However he loses nothing if you keep him in til the end 🙂

• Russty_ says:

You'll lose by doing that…he's going average again, like the last 2 years.

• Defying_Madness says:

Never got the hype around Petracca

• Russty_ says:

Yeah mate, well allegedly this was his breakout year but not to be…if anyone wants a Melbourne player averaging 78, get Charlie Spargo in 🙂

18. Jscob mitchell says:

Hi Community IM IN DESPEREATE NEED OF HELP! I have buddy Franklin on the bench not getting a game I think he’s been dropped or something I’m panicking! I’m not great at supercoach I’m ranked top 53% but that’s because it’s only my 6th year. I am doing crap in our my leagues and really want to win a game to become competitive. I might do what I did 3 years ago and bring in Rockliff and trad whom out three times.. thoughts??
    Greatly Appreciated

• BloodyFranklin says:

You're all derped up bro.

• DavidSA says:

I went Franklin to Hogan both similar scoring by the looks of it. He is going down in value when he gets back Hogan bout as cheap as he will get. 70k not a bad bonus too

• TOPHAWK1 says:

Ohh dear. You do seem a little stressed. Buddy for Sicily or Hogan and get Spargo as your new rookie.

• Russty_ says:

Calm down Jscob..or is it Jacob?..lol you must be stressed bud if you misspelled your own name, I'd listen to Tophawk, sounds like good trades.

19. Stupid Coach says:

Great work as always Kev. As a Pies supporter, even I couldn't keep a straight face when you mentioned that Daniel Wells will be playing this week.

Thoughts on which of the following trades I should make this week:
    1) Coffield to Spargo and Garlett to Sicily ($57k left in the bank)
    2) Finlayson to Spargo via Coffield DPP and Garlett to Sicily ($178k left in the bank)
    3) Finlayson to Spargo via Coffield DPP and Garlett to McLean ($152k left in the bank)

Cheers. Good luck to all this week.

• Dean says:

Option 3

• Stupid Coach says:

Thanks Dean. Thinking that McLean is the better option so why is the voice inside my head say to go with Sicily.

• JustSayin says:

Because sicily will increase in price more this week?

• Stupid Coach says:

That's true although McLean also has a low BE of 40 so I am not sure who to bring in.

• Russty_ says:

I'd get Sicily first because he has more chance of reaching his projected score this week than Mclean, and if he does, will make more money than Mclean, and is cheaper this week.

20. Neverweaken says:

Got the dollars to trade olango to Grundy and have a ruckline of Gawn Grundy Nank. Is it worth doing to cover ruck donuts for the rest of the year. Leaves me with no dollars though

• Sheldon says:

Go your hardest, what you got to lose…

• The Ranger says:

Nah mate, you can't have that much money on the bench

• Dean says:

Considering Gawn, Grundy & Nank neither have DPP status is beyond absurd mate, why have a $500k player on your bench?
      Those types of moves should happen between rounds 16 on-wards once your side has become full PREMO

• Maverick_ says:

I’ll be sure to wave as I fly past you up the ranks and your falling hard n fast. Do that trade please.

21. simon says:

who to field out of
    spargo, fritsch, langdon
    have higgins in midfield and if holman is scoring well can also put higgins into forward like and field him

• DavidSA says:

feeling like all the Dees will trickle over 45 sc pts against GC and Fritsch and Spargo will be in the middle of the scoring pack so easy 65 – 75 scores me thinks

• NoLanguage says:

Spargo

22. TRIGGA_HAPPY says:

Everyone likes bubbles Kev unless you get "blow back"

Not everyone likes donuts but for a few of us esp those with Nic Nat and plain English as back up or the risky R2 it will be:
    "Ahh thats a nicea donut".

Anyone with JPK whack the VC on him tonight.
    1. He lifts when playing the hawks to give them the ol one finger salute every time. Just loves rubbing it in
    2. He is a mud lark. Loves the slop. Eats the slop.

23. Crowboy94 says:

McGovern isn't playing…. FML. Gee players are soft now!!

• Mystic_Mac says:

Been nursing a shoulder for a while now.. Hurt it again just before the final siren last week.

• Octa says:

Yes, I saw him hurt it in round two and he went off for a few minutes but came back and played out the game.

24. Shake_n_Bake_ says:

McGovern is out for anyone that has him.

• neil demons delight says:

Hi Shake if there's one league I desperately want to play finals in after just falling short last year it's TRIGG'S HAPPY PLACE All the regulars are in it and you my friend, SHAKE, are in my way. Show no mercy DEMONS DELIGHT and blow SHAKE away. All in good fun though SHAKE I play TOPHAWKS in your league UP THERE CAZALY and want to thank you for letting me in by blowing him away . GOOD LUCK FELLAS CHEERS NDD

• hedski says:

Got ya in the cash league this week Neil, I need a win go easy on me mate ha ha.

• Neil demons delight says:

I seen that too and I play Jayden The WINNING Choice . I was lucky to win the cashy last year beating jayden in the final by 20 so he will want to get even I am sure How's the bub mate Keeping you on your toes I bet. Geez your cats are something else A good mate follows them and slapped 30k on them. I may put 3 dollars on me doing you HEDSKI that's it. 30 grand is big dough hope the cats win for him might get a slab cheers mate and only a little good luck cheers NDD

• Shake_n_Bake says:

Interesting rd. Im sure it will be close Neil!! Good luck my old friend.

25. Need Help!!!! says:

Hey community 21 trades left and 323k in the bank need some help.

Laird, Simpson, Yeo, Doedee, Finlayson, murray (C'O' shea, Naughton)

Fyfe, holman, Cripps, mitchell , Martin, Coniglio, Kelly, Barry (Banfield, Cofield, Brodie)

Nic nat, Gawn (Cameron)

Heeney, Mclean, Smith, Petracca, Fritsch, crowden (Fogarty, Ahern)

Any suggestions?

• Dean says:

Your screwed with only 21 trades left and still needing 8 or 9 premo's.

You have to get Spargo so trade Fogarty out and bring Spargo in…

• Whatyasmokin says:

Agree Fogarty to Spargo. I reckon Banfield up to a premo too.

• SpeedyCerviche says:

How about.. Banfield to Spargo and Holman to Crouch. Need more premo mids. Cop the nic nat donut I think, you don't have the luxury of sideways trades.

26. Neverweaken says:

On a complete other note. Are people aware there are 2 jock reynolds sc sites. One ending in sc2018 and the other ending in supercoach-2018 Could never understand why articles would suddenly appear yet had comments from a day before on them. This article appears on one but not the other This appears on supercoach-2018. Whereas captaincy chat is on the other site sc2018

27. neil demons delight says:

Great stuff Kev Really finding it hard to choose between Macrae and Crouch ( plus 100k ) I think I may keep WALTERS and bench him for next week Keep it coming Kev

28. Ja191 says:

Well done Kev, always one of my favourite reads! Best of luck for the round everyone

• Phil says:

I second that my favourite article of the week. To be fair I enjoyed when Patch had it too but Kev has certainly continued it brillantness (not a word) Cheers Lads

29. Shake_n_Bake_ says:

Murray playing for who was worried he might come out.

30. Alby says:

Banfield for Spargo and Billings for McLean do they sound like good trades. I know Billings has lost a pile of cash but I think its time to off load him my luck he'll come out and score 110.

31. Connor says:

Thoughts on Ronke's JS everyone?? Can get M. Crouch (paint the fence) instead but will leave me with significantly less cash and there are no downgrade options next week?
    Guaranteed to make the wrong choice but still interested in peoples' thoughts on the matter..

• Borko says:

I have decided to pass on Ronke … lower score last week and questionsble JS. Keep painting the fence and the rookies will come

• Connor says:

How right I was, went with Crouch…

• Westy says:

Pretty darn spectacular JS I’d suggest after last night.

Made the wRonke decision and didn’t bring him in. And forgot to loophole so Titch is this week’s captain.

32. TommyC99 says:

So bringing in Spargo this week, but what should I do for my other trade?
    1. Tracca/billings – McLean (cop a 0)
    2. English – McInerney (leaves me with 450k to double upgrade next week)

33. Banga says:

Pick 2 to keep
    Tracca
    Billings
    Dow
    Findlayson

34. Jim_bob321 says:

stef martin VC/C against the doggies?

35. Rick says:

Thoughts on best trades. 23 Trades and $320K
    DEF: Laird, Simpson, Shaw, Doedee, Murray, Cole (Naughton, L Murphy)
    MID: Fyfe, Danger, Titch, Dusty, Cogs, T Kelly, Finlayson, Holman (Barry, Brayshaw, Banfield)
    RUC: Gawn, NicNat (Olango)
    FWD: Heeney, Sicily, D Smith, Pettraca, Billings, Henry (Guelfi, Fritsch)

• johnno2908 says:

Would be tight, but Finlayson and Holman to Crouch and Zorko sounds good… if we hadn’t seen what Zorko has been doing up until last week. Safer option would be Finlayson and Holman to McLean and Spargo. Nice amount of trades left btw. Maybe take the safe option with having Petracca and Billings (and to a lesser extent Shaw) stinking it up every week. Adding Zorko would make it a super fun ride though. Definitely need another mid premo though.

• Rick says:

What do you think about Banfield to Spargo and Finlayson to McLean?
        Hang on to Holman one more week. Cheers for your help

• johnno2908 says:

Yeah either Holman or Banfield is fine. I think it’s clear McLean is a top 5 forward this year. Doesn’t matter if he is in your mids for a couple weeks. The only thing is that your forward line *looks* strong, and your mids look slightly weak with 3 on field rookies. I also have NicNat and still don’t know what to do. I’m thinking just take the doughnut, although McInerney or Crossley if they keep their spot would be handy.

36. MeJ says:

Help please,
    I have Gawn, Nic Nat and Olango……
    Was going Nic Nat to Sinclair but with a wet game tonight I'm thinking it might affect Sinclairs points that I'm trading him in for…….
    Should I just go Olango to McInerney?

• Derek says:

Mcinerny might get a 50. A trade is worth a lot more than 50 pts

• Russty_ says:

Apparently the ground has drained well and there might not be much more rain tonight, but I agree with Derek, a trade isn't worth 50-60 points.

• MeJ says:

Thank you gentlemen.

37. Jeff says:

My team is a mess and I'm looking for some advice. As of this week I have 23 trades and $271k and as of this week I will have 5 non-playing bench players. Here's my team:

Def: Laird, Savage, Doedee, Finlayson, Murray, Naughton (O'Connor, Murphy)

Mid (Fyfe, Danger, Titch, Dusty, Cripps, Merrett, T Kelly, Holman (Banfield, Brayshaw, Barry)

Ruck Gawn, Natinui (English)

Fwd: Heeney, McLean, Smith, Billings, Fritsch, Henry (Venables, Guelfi)

I'm mainly tossing up between two options: Either

Trade out English and Banfield to Crossley and Spargo.

This would leave me with 600k to play with next week, avoid a donut and avoid losing cash later on English (BE 75)

OR

Trade out Finlayson and Banfield for Spargo and Sicily

This is the cheapest that Sicily will be and his dual position status is so helpful.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

• Russty_ says:

Hi Jeff, for starters, I'd cop the Nicnat Donut, and I'd go Billings out to Spargo, and Murray out to Sicily, I reckon Finlayson is worth hanging onto a bit longer, and Billings is a pile of crud…scoring worse than most rookies

38. neil demons delight says:

Think after next week I will have17 genuine prems plus TARANTO – FISHER -COLE and KELLY I may keep all four and just pick up YEO CROUCH DUSTY and HEENEY with the dregs ONE BY ONE —- probably can't be done gartlett barry mirra and ZGL need you guys to increase by 300 at least good luck to all cheers NDD GO YOU BEAUTIFUL DEMONS GRRRRR

39. John says:

Who do I put the VC on?

Titch or Cripps

40. Kyle says:

Is anyone else licking their lips for dusty next week? Bringing him in sub 550k sounds perfect to me.

This week traded Finlayson and Stephenson to Ronke and McLean via swinging sicily down back. Leaves 200k in the kitty and a few juicy cows to cull next week

41. johnno2908 says:

If you didn't see Crossley last week, have a look at the highlights here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcjPnjp2aJ0. Tempted, just because I think I will like watching him play.

42. TommyC99 says:

Thoughts on bringing in McInerney or Crossley this week for English to avoid a 0? Or just stick to original plan of bringing in McLean?

• Russty_ says:

If you trade English out to avoid the 0, just think of it as a rookie cash in, he's probably done making cash anyhoo.
      Can't you get Crossley and Mclean?

• TommyC99 says:

Yeah but that means missing out on Spargo

• Russty_ says:

Ahh ok, I'd take the donut then mate, unless you really want Mclean this week, you have to get Spargo this week.
          Mclean is projected to score 124 to go up 30k, if he doesn't do that might only go up 20k or so.

• TommyC99 says:

Cheers mate! Yeah it’s a tough one. But realistically, I probably won’t lose too many points from taking the donut. McLean should Ton up while McInerney/Crossley probs won’t get more than 60-70

43. TheGreatBozza says:

Any last minute tips community?

B – Laird, Savage, Howe, Doedee, Finlayson, Naughton (richards, murphy)
    M – Dusty, Fyfe, Titch, Cogs, Pendles, Cripps, Holman, Kelly (Walters, Banfield, Garlett)
    R – Gawn, Grundy (English)
    F – McLean, Sicily, Smith, Billings, Fritsch, Higgins (ZGL, Hayes)

Option 1 – double down
    Richards to Ronke (sicily DPP)
    Banfield to Spargo

Option 2 – paint the fence
    Finlayson to Macrae
    Banfield to Spargo

Option 3 – no more Billings!!!
    Richards to Spargo
    Billings to Crouch/Oliver

Option 4 – no more Billings but I get Macrae
    Banfield to Spargo
    Billings to Macrae

• TheGreatBozza says:

I've got 25 trades and only $120K in the bank

• Russty_ says:

Kinda like option 3 Bozza, Oliver's better for round 14 bye, Billings to Macrae is tempting but he's too expensive right now.
        When do you think Walters will be back?…his past injuries have dragged on for ages.

44. smart as s says:

Do we think that kreuzer will get back to last year's form? Am planning to downgrade grundy to kreuz in a few weeks!

• Russty_ says:

I don't, Kreuzer's injury prone, and Grundy's just coming into his peak, that trade sounds nuts to me.

• smart as s says:

will watch kreuz next two games closely and then decide, the value seems too good for the best ruckman from last season

• JugHead says:

Huge risk with no reward. Its like asking the supercoach gods to kick you in the nuts.

45. Daniel says:

First trade this week is finlayson to mutch, swinging spargo to my fwd line on field, for my second trade though, am i better off trading olango to mcinerney (can still loophole as i have mirra/murphy on defence bench) and playing fritsch on field or is it a better move to trade fritsch to mclean this week and cop the donut for just this week?

• Hawks says:

I think McLean may score more than Fritsch & McInerney combined, plus getting McLean gets you one player closer to full premium.

• Russty_ says:

Agree with Hawks that getting Mclean in is a good thing, but Fritsch still has a very low BE and money to make, any other spuds you could trade out for Mclean this week?…Billings or Petracca?

• Daniel says:

Unfortunately I have both, I still think Billings could sort his stuff out, petracca i'm not so sure about so I could trade him out if he can't score well in the long run

46. josh says:

spargo or higgins onfield?

47. TommyC99 says:

Trade out Billings or Findlayson?

48. Hawkbot says:

Team I am playing has Gawn, Hibberd, Oliver, Hogan, Petracca, Fritsch, Spargo.
    Does anyone else have as many as 7 players from 1 club or more?

• Russty_ says:

I have 5 Demons, thankfully not Petracca anymore , and not Hibberd this year.

• TOPHAWK1 says:

Petracca has been dumped down the crapper tonight. I have 4 dees now instead of 5. And I now have Tobias McLean!

• Russty_ says:

Yeah me too bud….feels good! Except I have 5, Oliver, Gawn, Hogan, Spargo, and Fritz the cat.

• TOPHAWK1 says:

Very nice Russty. I have Oliver, Gawn, Hibberd, and Spargo the man from Key Largo!!

Hogan is at the top of my shopping list. If I had started with McLean, I would have bought Hogan in tonight. Carn the Hawks!!

• neil demons delight says:

Hi rusty have you got 4 saints though

• Russty_ says:

Zero Saints at the moment mate…can't say I'm missing em either!

• Hawks says:

No, but I have Gawn, Fritsch & Spargo. I had Hibberd & Petracca to start with, and I might get Oliver.

But I have no more than 4 from the same team so far this season.

• neil demons delight says:

I have 6 no petracca

• Lazza says:

That’s madness ..

• Blaknight says:

I've got 5 from WCE however 1 is Olongo.

Yeo, McGovern, Darling, Cole, Olongo)

49. BrownlowBoy says:

Jeez Ronke won't lose his spot any time soon based on this start

50. hedski says:

Ronke anyone?
    Another missed rookie.
    (Took Guelfi over Higgins)

• Defying_Madness says:

I had him in my team until Nic Nat got suspended

• Holty01 says:

Went Spargo. Had no forwards to slaughter for Ronke. 4 kicks and 4 goals. Wow

• BVB21 says:

Had to trade Fritsch before I wanted too but wanted Ronke.

Took spargo last week so I could paint the fence both weeks

51. BrownlowBoy says:

Again! Ronke!

52. Rocksta says:

✋ if you didn’t take Ronke

53. Holty01 says:

Maybe i should have upgraded to Ronke oppose to JPK

54. BrownlowBoy says:

Have my children Ben Ronke

55. HumanBob says:

The only way that I could get Spargo and Ronke this week was to put spargo on the mid bench and Ronke at F6, I was disappointed for a little while.

56. BlueBaggerJosh says:

Fareout should've upgraded Billings to Ronke, Sicily ain't going too bad either though

• Russty_ says:

Sicily could end up in the Hall of Fame if he wasn't so dumb haha

57. Russty_ says:

Jeez who needs Buddy if Ronke can kick 4 goals in the first quarter?…I thought he'd struggle to keep his spot when Buddy got back in but maybe there's room for both?

• HumanBob says:

Def room for both Russty he's their best small forward atmo Rohan might get a rest before him

• Nuggety says:

3 Scoachers traded out Ronke this week. Contraceptives people!!

• HumanBob says:

They were probably the teams of that 104-yearsold geezer that went to Switzerland to get rubbed out. He was euthanasing his SC teams as well.

• Swans2012 says:

I have already have #ronkeregret for not taking him….

58. TOPHAWK1 says:

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh. Luke Ronke. He go BANG. Pyanese people happy.

59. hedski says:

I might have to get Ronke in next week, I've got $50k sitting there, should be enough to upgrade Billings…..

60. Swans2012 says:

I admit it, it was the ronke move not taking him

61. GreendaleFC says:

Ronke 5 goals should be six!

62. Crowboy94 says:

Knew putting the VC on titch was a bad idea. He a Spud tonight

63. Fatman says:

That umpire is a joke, lucky he is an umpire and not employed where peoples lives are on the line!

64. SC_Sixty6 says:

Who had titch as VC? Way too predictable and not really in form. Whoops.

• BlueBaggerJosh says:

Yep, was probably gonna stick with Macrae C anyway.

• Blaknight says:

Zorko will start on him to boost his confidence like last week then rotate of him. Will lower his output.

Macrae 89 – Zorko 142

• Marty says:

Only worry is Mitch Robinson tagging him

• Keenbutclueless says:

Me. And I tried to talk someone who wanted to VC Sicily into Titch instead. Hope they had the good sense not to listen

Moi. x

• Russty_ says:

Lucky only the C matters, in the end.

• NoLanguage says:

126 and 127 the past two weeks is decent form

• Lazza says:

Nuh. Have Gawn.

• Defying_Madness says:

Most people didn't really have a choice on VC. Not a fan of trading in Freo donuts

• Marty says:

Hardly predictable. He's a gun player who can turn it on any given week.

• Rick Grimes says:

Yes, really out of form with that 125 ave last few weeks. It's easy to bag decisions after the fact. You are such a flog and ruining this community.

• Dogs says:

I put Sicily as VC, I’m a swans fan and after watching their games they only have one game plan, bomb it in long to the forward line, no matter who is there. Thought Sicily would rack up 20 odd intercept marks, and looked like a good option up until half time. Oh well , C goes onto Gawn .

• Jack says:

Haha VC doesn't matter, haven't you realised that yet. Say, Gawn scores 130, you're satisfied lock it in. But then……Fyfe/Macrae score 150…..whoops

• Sc_Wow says:

You get 2 shots at the C mate, better than putting the C on Gawn and him scoring 70. You only lose 20 points on your given example. If you made an unnecessary risk, like in the example I provided you would lose 80 points.
        I’d love to know your rank if you truely think VC doesn’t matter

• Jack says:

Maybe you misunderstood me wow. VC does give you 2 chances, but your score only gets doubled once.
          So, Mr.66 might have jumped the gun when he critises everyone who has Titch captain as those people may still have a better captain score than him. Understand?
          By the way my rank is 28. What's yours?

• Sc_Wow says:

Pretty sure you started your sentence with haha VC doesn’t matter. I think you misunderstood, looks like 66 was saying people wasted their VC option on a guy that wasn’t going to go big.
            I’m 29th I guess your name is actually Paul too? Bet your not even inside 28k mate. Jog on

• theRealPod says:

clown

65. Defying_Madness says:

Was so close to going Sicily over Titch VC. Oh well cya Nic Nat and welcome captain Grundy against the Cats

• Crowboy94 says:

Yeah I was nearly going to put it on Heeney for something different

66. josh says:

when you bring in titch this week :/

67. neil demons delight says:

Hewitt doing a great tag on Tich and FLOG GREAT

68. Holty01 says:

Damn. Have Lek this week and he has Ronke onfield. I bought in JPK. OOPS

69. HumanBob says:

Jack Gunston is putting up a good argument to be a pre bye trade in

70. SC_Sixty6 says:

For the people whinging about Ronke. His JS is about as good as an under 15 in Richmond's line up. Enjoy your 70k price rise because he won't be in all year. I'd be surprised if he played his 6th game all year.

• Defying_Madness says:

Yeah I mean look at Newman last year and he was a better player than Ronke, he couldn't keep his spot. I don't think Ronke will even tonne up this match

• JohnDJ59 says:

I had Newman from when he was on the bubble and kept him, put him on the bench when he was rested.

• Finnius says:

at least good enough for two more weeks. Should make a nice 150k. There are a lot worse players than him in at the moment (Robinson, Florent out of form, Mccartin has lacked poise). I assume that you didn't get him this week…

Edit: WHAT A GOAL!!!

• HumanBob says:

I don't know much about the Swans squad. Who's their preferred 'pressure small forward' this year?

• Russty_ says:

I reckon he deserves at least a few more games after tonight's effort.

• HumanBob says:

You'd think so, 8 goals and 20 tackles in 3-games is a great return from a fwd pocket

• HumanBob says:

make that 9-goals in 3-games. I don't think the Swans have a better pressure small forward but 66 seems fairly confident that Ronke will be dropped next week.

• HumanBob says:

He'll go up by close to 100k this week! You'd be kicking yourself if you didn't cashout a fwd rook for him this week

• Finnius says:

definitely gonna get a few more now… First player ever to kick 7 and make 10 tackles.

• Rick Grimes says:

Bit of a sook comment that. The bloke is pretty safe for a couple weeks. That's all his owners will need to pocket $200k.

• Ahmad rubas says:

Why would he get dropped after this performance? Not gonna lie I'm annoyed I didn't pick him up but I guess I just have to take the L and move on

• Marty says:

Yes how crap is he? Only kicked 7 goals.

• HarryH says:

You don't need him in all year. Based on his scores, you probably only need to squeeze a few more games and you're a winner!

• Jacob says:

JS cant be too bad after kicking 7 goals. Will rise 70k this week and no chance of being dropped for at least 2 weeks. Sorry you missed out 66 🙂

71. Russty_ says:

Should I take Mitchell's 55 or take the gamble on Gawn?, and should I scrunch or fold my dunny paper..when I wipe my aaaaassss

72. Finnius says:

Henry f7 last week and ronke this week. At least I have them making cash but the lost points are annoying.

73. Russty_ says:

Jeez you'd have to feel a bit dirty on still having O'Meara and if you also brought Kennedy in this week!

• Morvel says:

Obviously you didn’t champ

• SamuraiPizzaCat says:

I still have O'Meara, had VC on Mitchell, have Heeney, didn't bring in Ronke, tipped Hawks ahhh

• Marty says:

I dumped him a few weeks ago. Best decision.

• Cotchinator says:

Yep, stuck with O'meara.
      Options were O'meara to Crouch to complete midfield premos or Christensen to Mclean to complete forward line.
      Chose Mclean because of lower B/E.
      Oh well, wouldn't be SC without making a wrong choice at least once a week.

74. Crowboy94 says:

WTF is happening with Heeney? 22 touches and only just over 50…. talk about SPUD!

• HumanBob says:

He'll be cheap at the perfect time for those that don't already have him but you're right about his stats
      13k, 13hb, 6tk, 3mks, 3clrncs, and 9 contested pos at 69% for a measly 73 SC seems a bit dodgy

• Tibor says:

Playing as a decoy forward for the Ronke??

• smart as s says:

will be cheap yes, but for those that dont have him, they missed out on a fwd averaging 106 points for 7 games! Players like gray, mcclean and heeney, can have off weeks, its all cool as they are essential.

75. Defying_Madness says:

Bye Bye Parker enjoy the holiday

• Rick Grimes says:

Yep, bit reckless. Was deliberate and unnecessary. All the players know that's how it will be viewers by mrp.

• neil demons delight says:

most likely but didn't look malicious

• Lazza says:

No concussion .. so they’ll do what? Who tf knows

• Tibor says:

Looked like he was genuinely trying to pick the ball up. It would be open to Christian to just call it an accident like Burton a few weeks back but whether he does or not is just a lottery now who could say for sure

• Defying_Madness says:

The ball wasn't near his hands though? He went right past it and went for the bump.

• NoLanguage says:

Was picking up the footy. What was his alternative? If he goes for that it's a circus

• Jacob says:

No way he gets suspended

• Cotchinator says:

After the Nic Nat Farce it might come down to the tribunal placing both players on the scales to be weighed and the heaviest one being told to be more aware of going for the ball when someone who is lighter is in the contest.

76. Neverweaken says:

Grrr. All the reverse trades I have done this week. Forgot to reset captains. Wanted Cripps into Fyfe/Gawn but still set on last weeks. Titch Gawn

77. Rick Grimes says:

Well I know who I'll bring in next week.

• BrownlowBoy says:

Might of missed the boat depending on how expensive he is

• Rick Grimes says:

Reckon still some good cash to be made. Will see what else is out there.

• Boris_Baconbeer says:

Will need some serious thought. Many bought in Bonner a six weeks ago for more to raise cash. Hmmm? Not so sure if that worked out. This has to be better.

• NoLanguage says:

What and chase points? Just as likely to get a 30 and be dropped in two weeks

• Jacob says:

More likely to kick another 7 than be dropped. Dont know why people on here think he has poor JS.

• Sc_Wow says:

Ronke after his price rise? You’re just putting yourself behind those that got him last week

• BVB21 says:

Wow is spot on. Can’t bring him in after his price rise. Boat has sailed

• Rick Grimes says:

Or make a quick $100k just like you aim to do with any rookie. Last week is gone, sunk costs. That logic doesn't stack up.

78. Crowboy94 says:

Almost guaranteed that Ronke will hardly touch the ball next week. Teams will shut him down big time!

• Finnius says:

120 in the rolling average is huge though.

• Boris_Baconbeer says:

Geez gonna have to seriously think about picking up his remaining price rise. He also showed enough to be a perma f7 loophole option for the season. Wish I picked him today.

• Finnius says:

wouldn't get that far mate. Isn't gonna kick 7 every week.

• Boris_Baconbeer says:

Could be a little excited Finnius :), but hey he played well with attitude. Feel like he will bring that to a few more games. Still don't trust Longmire to care though.

• HumanBob says:

92, 66, 122 looks like a great E option for a couple of weeks whilst he makes 220k

79. TRIGGA_HAPPY says:

How good was that game? Finals like. They always put on a show.
    Sicily may be flog but boy oh boy can he play footy.
    How good is he by foot esp under pressure at hitting a target? Elite.
    7 for Ronke. Likes a cuddle too

Oh and hats off to lloydy who just quietly picked up a lazy 36 touches and 130 pts which may have got lost in the ronkee rave.

80. Moosehead says:

Interesting with Heeney. He scored 100+ SC points the first 5 games but since Buddy has been out he has scored poorly. Naturally I traded Heeney for Buddy because bruised heels generally are at least 4-6 weeks. That’s the luck of SC.

81. DavidSA says:

Damn my hard decision is:
    Titch 71 and Heeney 73 on my bench

82. neil demons delight says:

Ronke simply great Always a great contest between them./ This time swans just better but both are quality

83. Rick says:

Got About 300K – Think Banfield to Spargo and who's the next rookie to go for an upgrade? Murray or Finlayson to Maclean maybe
    DEF: Laird, Simpson, Shaw, Doedee, Murray, Cole (Naughton, L Murphy)
    RUC: Gawn, NicNat (Olango)
    FWD: Heeney, Sicily, D Smith, Pettraca, Billings, Henry (Guelfi, Fritsch)

84. HumanBob says:

Usually 195 from Heeney and a 124k rookie would satisfy me, but not tonite. Heeney now got a 3-game ave of 85 (Ronke 93)

• Boris_Baconbeer says:

Half the teams have Heeney so no worries.

• smart as s says:

you cant complain everytime your premos get below their average, they are essential players for this season, full stop.

85. JohnDJ59 says:

Who to put on the bench out of Fritsch, Henry and Spargo. Thinking Henry since even though he has the higher ceiling, he is a bit up and down, while with Fritsch and Spargo you can bank on 65 to 75.

86. TOPHAWK1 says:

Traded in Ronke today and whacked him on the bench with a big E. What a game he played! WOW I have Guelfi on the bench. If he is a late in then I make lots of cash, but lose Ronke's points.

• TRIGGA_HAPPY says:

I blame Mirra.

• Defying_Madness says:

Hopefully he is back next week Hawks defence is terrible currently

• TRIGGA_HAPPY says:

Looked at JS and with Mirra being dropped didnt want another non playing rook in next two weeks so with buddy and hannas to come back thought ronke JS iffy so passed.
          Bad call.
          After that game will be best 22 for awhile.
          Live and die by the sword

• Jacob says:

Same tophawk! Guelfi better not play! Wont be pleased if he is a late in!

87. Bozo says:

You are a wiz Tophawk. Wish I had done the same. Did you get Spargo in?

88. Swans2012 says:

Who to field out of spargo Higgins fritz or Henry? Can't loophole, I'm thinking spargo

89. BadgerHoney7 says:

you would be spewing if you had parker, out of form and will have to get weeks if they are going of lindsay (def not as bad), made contact with head, sufficient force, careless. thats around 2 you would reckon.

• BadgerHoney7 says:

if parker had picked up the pill, he would have been alright, might get away somehow cos it was his side body but you never know with that flog christian these days, and footy sadly, these days.

• NoLanguage says:

Disagree. Nearly identical to Cotchin in the prelim except Impey wasn't concussed out of the game. Should get off

90. JugHead says:

OK……I'll be the first to say it.
    Didn't bring Ronke in this week. Is it worth the trades to bring him in next week and ride his cash generation as long as it lasts?

• NoLanguage says:

• Phil says:

Only if there is absolutely nothing to downgrade to next week (which is possible) He will go to ~220k so the chances of making 200k profit of him now are slim compared to a 120k rookie.

• Boris_Baconbeer says:

If he was a mid like Kelly I would feel safer doing so, probably would. He picked up some lucky crumbs last night. But need to weigh everything up before doing this one. Risky.

91. AFC1886 says:

Gawn or Fyfe C?
    Been doing my head in all week

92. James says:

Want to bring in Mutch but not sure which of Finlayson, Holman, or Brayshaw to drop. Leaning towards Finlayson. Thoughts?

93. SC_Sixty6 says:

Why do I have to repeat myself?????? Ronke. Oh wow what a great score for one week……….as I said the IRRELEVANT people will love it. The relevant people move on to the people that matter. Goodluck we other your league irrelevant peeps.

• Maverick_ says:

Sour you didn’t get on sixty6? He is a high pressure tackling forward laying 20+ in 2 round & kicks goals. He will hold his spot long enough to make cash. I traded murray and got ronke, happy days.

• Crowboy94 says:

Why do you have to be such an arrogant ass?
      Supposed to be a place where we help one another etc not be a w##ker like you…

• BVB21 says:

I am not going to start calling people names but it’s obvious he is sour he didn’t pick ronke.

I am 141 overall and if I missed ronke I would be gutted. I don’t care if he goes awful next few weeks. Will still make a bucket load of coin. I was upset I missed Higgins.

Wouldn’t come on here ranting though. I am a fan of this guy and wow but maybe the pressure getting to sixty6

• SC_Sixty6 says:

Smart man BVB! His JS terrible and people at the top wouldn't have got him.

• neil DEMONS DELIGHT says:

So right crow and really he /them is not doing himself any favours. You don't realise it idiot but ppl are sick of this crap

• RockJeynolds says:

You really don't have any idea about this game do you?
      Ronke is already relevant, he will increase in price this week by MORE than Barry and Murphy have since round three. That makes him relevant because the main part of this game is trading and upgrading.

94. Jack says:

My forward line is now fully upgraded. Gray, Heeney, McLean, Smith, Hogan & Ronke. How's everyone else going?

• BVB21 says:

Ronke is a cash cow. Not a premo.

Good forward line though.

Would prob think Franklin final upgrade when back

95. smart as s says:

Every time a premo like tmitch, dusty or heeney dont ton up, they are being call spuds, at the end of the season when they are in the top 5 mid and forwards, you look back and say what a great selection they were and you buy them again for next season. I could not care less if any of my premos dont ton up ever again, I am happy with my selections whether they spud up or not #YOLO

• Multi_ says:

I’m different I really would care if my premos did not tonne up again, I’m weird like that

96. Phil says:

Sad to say but I think the Parker incident will come down to a medical report. Impey ok, he's okay. Not sure what he was supposed to do as Impey didn't have the ball yet, couldn't bump him any lower as Impey was crouched down attempting to take the ball….
    As far as blocking in a marking contest goes, I've never understood this rule. I've seen free kicks paid for a block when a player is just standing his ground.
    Great game though

97. neil Demons Delight says:

That was the best game I have seen all year.Had everything An emerging star RONKIE two players playing their best game SICILY and PARKER and played without spite. both teams will do well .All that should happen is parker's bump has to be thrown out like NIC NAC.S should have

98. neil DEMONS DELIGHT says:

What a great effort by the boys with this site .It;s really gone to new levels.I respect what Jock has done but the site now has LEKS stamp on it perhaps its time to move on and rename it. The only problem is the snide remarks we still get and self promoting peeps. The peeps with multi accounts is also a problem .Don't let them back in lek I know plenty of posters in my leagues who don't join in because of this— sad cause most can contribute plenty

• Sc_Wow says:

Don’t give the trolls recognition they will leave

• BVB21 says:

I think the biggest problem isn’t the trolls.

It’s people ranked 50k giving bad advice.

Wish their was a ranking next to people’s names so new people could weight their decisions based on it.

• Sc_Wow says:

Yeah pretty easy to pick them.
          However I’m ranked 29th and people still go out of their way to tell me I’m wrong and actively act against my advice haha

• neil DEMONS DELIGHT says:

Derek was ranked 50k plus last year after multi bad captains choices E.G. jellwood;s 14. His knowledge and advice is second to none He wrote an article with data backed proof that brownlow medallist don't perform the following year .Look at Dusty now. Also Patch was crap last year not now… SHAKE has one of the best footy brains here He is way back. Rank is not always relevant

99. Coxy says:

Will it be too late to get on ronke next week? Spewing i didn't grab him. Seems like a High pressure forward that will make a bit of cash regardless of the goals he kicks. (Although hekicked bloody 7!!!!)
    Only 4% of teams have him

• Sc_Wow says:

Yeah it would be stupid he’s not going to score that high again focus on premos

• Ahmad rubas says:

I think it's too late just have to accept it I guess

• DavidC says:

He ain't going to kick 7 goals every week, this was a one off. Let it pass.

100. BrownlowBoy says:

Fyfe or Gawn for Captain? Worried Witts is a bigger ruck and Gawn won't have it his own way?

• TOPHAWK1 says:

I am going Fyfe. Should go huge against the Sainters in Perth tomorrow.

• Beezneez says:

Same dilemma. Opponents split between Gawn and Fyfe. I had Mitchell as vc. Read somewhere that Witts looked tired – Jacobs did a pretty good job on him last week. Also read Fyfe hasn't scored well against St Kilda in the past. Hard decision but am going with Fyfe at home.

• Northernsoul74 says:

I’ll go the on my opposition doesn’t. Carrying the Nic Nat donut so need to try something.

• TommyC99 says:

Im backing Fyfe in, should tear the Saints a new one

• Russty_ says:

Reckon Gawny will take up the challenge and Dees will get a big win.

• SC_Sixty6 says:

Gawn will destroy Witts!

101. KSinny says:

Spargo and Fritsch or Spargo and Henry on field?

102. Choice says:

Things are tight in my league match.
    Go Finlayson to Yeo and vs his Finlayson
    Or
    Go Fritsch to McLean and cancel his McLean out

103. Holty01 says:

Do we bring Ronke in next week or not? That is the big question that people on here have mixed opinions about. Ideally if someone else becomes available at 123k with scoring potential you would grab him but i put this question to you. "What is your limit as to how much money you want your cash cow to make before you consider it successful?"
    I have seen some comments on here in the past where people are happy to cull their cash cows after making 150k. Myself personally hope to get at least 200k but obviously doesnt always work out that way.
    If your expectations for a cash cow is to make 150k (although Ronke is now expensive), then Ronke should achieve at least 120k in the next 2 weeks without any big scores. If you want 200k however, you will need him to pump out another big game as he will need to now get to 400k which will be a big ask considering only Kelly has hit this mark this year.

• Crowboy94 says:

Nope not any point in bringing him in now.

• Sc_Wow says:

You’re losing cash made by rookies already to bring him in. Silly move to trade him next week, but I’m sure many will do it.

• KSinny says:

Nope don't trade him in next week, just glad I got him in yesterday.

• DavidSA says:

Literally had the perfect small forward game. Wont happen again
        If you brought him in and also fielded him congratulations but be warned if you think leaving him on field is a safe option.

• Derek says:

How many overhead marks did Frawley and Stratton drop that led to him scoring a goal. So frustrating!!

104. TommyC99 says:

Which trade pls guys?
    Findlayson – McLean
    Billings – McLean

105. Choice says:

Would anyone from GWS tag Yeo? And anyone tag Simpson against Essendon?

• GazGod says:

GWS tagged Zorko with a combination of Taranto and Reid… Not sure they would be big enough to run with Yeo. There best bet is to probably just play head to head with someone like Cal Ward.

Defensive tags are always unpredictable! Essendon haven't done them recently but who knows.. Cant see a viable match up, so I reckon Simmo will have a good day!

Hope this helps!

106. Ronkeoffalltrades says:

Who should I trade to get Spargo? Finlayson, Coffield, Brayshaw or Barry?
    Many thanks community!

107. DavidSA says:

Game at Perth won't finish till midnight tonight in Vic lol

108. Cotchinator says:

Cumming & Ahern, Have been waiting for you two all year to finally debut.

• Sc_Wow says:

Poor fella, you’ll have to keep waiting for ahern

• Cotchinator says:

True Wow.
        Didn't mean I have been waiting all year because I have had them in my side, have just been waiting to see them at Senior level. Both have had massive internal wraps at GWS but a few minor personal issues to conquer which they appear to be doing better with.

109. Stupid Coach says:

Which two out of Doedee, Finlayson and Naughton should I put on the field. Currently have gone with Doedee and Naughton (think he might score more against the Lions under the roof).

110. DavidSA says:

Im out to prepare for my game. Good luck everyone, huge day 12 teams playing let us all pray it's not flog Saturday

111. Derek says:

Spargo, Garlet, Crowden, Z-Langdon?

I have to pick ONE. Oh dear. Almost too much choice.

Can’t loophole because Venables plays early.

Might go Garlet for a laugh.

112. TOPHAWK1 says:

Guelfi not playing!

Hang on mate, you are for the tophawks though. On the field you go, and I'll take Ronke's points.

• neil DEMONS DELIGHT says:

I think you should reconsider Fritsch could go higher than 120 and you would do better to leave him on field Nothing to do with me playing you in UP THERE CAZALY though

• TOPHAWK1 says:

Hahahaha. I punted Fritsch a few weeks back. I could put ZGL on field instead though.Nah, might just leave things as they are. I am trying to get one back on you, because you beat me in another league a few weeks ago I think. Anyway, good luck Neil, let it be a good battle. Cheers

• neil DEMONS DELIGHT says:

Cheers TOPPA yeah looking forward to it COULD HAVE GOT crouch or macrae at walters expense but decided to keep him.and went with GATORS advice WELCOME HOWE take a few hangers son

Nice try Neil haha

• neil DEMONS DELIGHT says:

TRIED mate was looking forward to tonights game after last nights cracker only to find its COLAC UNDER10,S playing LYING;S flogs .Got to get in early cause I wont get a seat. Never mind Russty there;s a rerun of LASSIE COME HOME ON . At least Lassie came home saints wont . Gator was saying the young fella might be O K. is it Phillips . Any way I have no saints but cant stand ROSS..GO SAINTERS for RUSSTY and GATOR CHEERS GOOD LUCK

• Russty_ says:

I've already got the Slovakian Synchronized Swimming Championships booked in mate, rather than watch those saints flogs, yeah hope Ed Phillips goes ok, not that I would pick him up in 2 weeks, even if he does lol.
            Good luck with the Gold Coast mate, should be a win hopefully, and Gawny monsters Witts and goes 150+! 🙂

• INPieman says:

Might be your highest scoring forward this week TH

• Zorba says:

Guelfi is a monty to be in next week. Lying Worsfold said Guelfi was being rested. He should rest half a dozen next week.

113. TommyC99 says:

Hey guys, got a dilemma. I can trade Garlett For McLean, but means i'd be benching one of Findlayson or Spargo (can loophole as i have Barry) and i'd have only 7k left

Or trade out Findlayson for him, loop Dow/Garlett with Spargo and have 146k next week

• TOPHAWK1 says:

Go for it. Play Finlayson and leave Spargo on the bench. McLean is a must IMO. Will likely go up $30K next week. Good luck mate.

• TommyC99 says:

Thanks mate! Just means I may struggle to get crouch next week if there isn’t a rookie I can downgrade to

• TOPHAWK1 says:

I know. That is frustrating when you have to scrape together every penny to get a premo and then there is no cash for next week. Keep an on Keeffe today. If he plays well, he will be on the bubble next week. If you have Sicily, you will have a swingset. Also, Cumming and Ahern debut this week, hopefully they do well and we can target them i the coming weeks. I want Hurley and Crouch too next week. Probably wont have enough cash to grab both.

114. INPieman says:

I'm sorry Nic Nat. It's nothing personal. It's those baffoons at head office's fault. I've chopped your dreadlocked head off

• Defying_Madness says:

I brought in Grundy but Kreuzer might have been a better choice

115. INPieman says:

82% DE 7 goals straight & 10 tackles for only 120. I'll give you the big tip. None of the champion data boys picked up Ronke this week

116. Crowboy94 says:

Refusing to pick small Midfielders next year. Merrett is hopeless!

• AuroraBorealis?! says:

Same crowboy, only big bodied mids from now on. This year has been a good learning experience.

• Russty_ says:

Only one quarter, he could still come good for you, jeez I'm glad I didn't trade Sicily out to C.Curnow a few weeks ago..almost did but something else came up, Curnow looks like a bust.

• Dork says:

Titch isn’t too bad.

117. Defying_Madness says:

Simpson and Merret do something

• Defying_Madness says:

Coniglio continues to dish up crap as well. Can't believe I traded him in over Cripps 3 weeks ago

118. TBone_9 says:

Parker is off! Free to play next week

Excellent!! Great news.

• neil DEMONS DELIGHT says:

If true that's justice you cant have those players out for crap how about giving all NIC NAC supporters some points

119. Russty_ says:

I think there might be a new term in Supercoach….
    When your opposition, brings in a bubble Rookie that week, he tons up and they beat you (by 50 points or less) and you didn't get em cause you thought their JS was crap.
    You got Ronked! 🙂

• JohnDJ59 says:

Hey Russty, I brought him in mainly for the cash generation, 150k for three weeks, it seemed worth it, the points were a added bonus.

• Russty_ says:

Hi John, reckon you'll be Ronking a few teams this week mate, and I'll be getting Ronked by a few!

• JohnDJ59 says:

Now I just have to work out who to put on the bench to get his points, thinking of Henry at the moment.

• neil DEMONS DELIGHT says:

Think I'm RONKED TOPPA gonna get me

120. TOPHAWK1 says:

Hey Merrett. Snap out of it mate!! Start playing footy FFS. 3 pozzies in nearly a half of footy WTF? Pull your finger out you prick.

• Crowboy94 says:

He is crap! Be lucky to even score 60 in this game….

• BlueBaggerJosh says:

Ed Curnow is a pretty solid tagger

• neil DEMONS DELIGHT says:

no no gotta beat TH getting closer to you son

• Dale says:

merrett out he gets beat up alot when tagged and noone from the dons seem to care or look to help him out lay a block or anything.
        there an ordinary side. terrific to see carlton get up today

121. BlueBaggerJosh says:

Anyone jump on Darling? Has clearly taken over Kennedy's role

• Russty_ says:

I didn't, but he's definitely come along hasn't he?…I think Kennedy is still pretty rusty though, it could swing back the other way soon.

122. JohnDJ59 says:

Hurley is single handedly losing my league games for me. Even old man Simpson is outscoring him.

123. josh says:

what to do with petracca and curnow.. neither providing the output that was thought of them at the start of the year..

• Russty_ says:

Sometime you have to bite the bullet and dump em when so called 'breakout contenders'..don't break anything but our teams.
      I'm gonna be very wary about breakout contenders next season, and steer clear!

• josh says:

i get sucked in every year Russty! so tantalising at the thought of getting a bit more bang for your buck. but i think 90% of the time it doesnt pull off, and they dont end up being in the top 6 let alone top 10.. lesson learnt, but can guarantee i'll fall for it again year after year ahaha

• Russty_ says:

I hear ya mate…I fell for Petracca this year too but he's gone now thank god, almost brought Curnow in for Sicily a few weeks back too.

124. Russty_ says:

Christian will probably suspend Jack Darling for that 'dangerous spoil'.

125. Shake_n_Bake_ says:

I have to bench 1 Spargo Fritsch or Henry could make a case for all!

• JohnDJ59 says:

I'm the same, thinking Henry, I know he has a higher ceiling, but at least with Fritsch and Spargo you know you should get around the 65 to 75 mark.

• Defying_Madness says:

Collingwood leak points to defenders

• Shake_n_Bake_ says:

Henry will play as a sweeper l think with taylor back.

• JohnDJ59 says:

Henry will probably get a higher score, but I need him on the bench to cover any late outs.

126. SamuraiPizzaCat says:

Kreuzer's back! Did anyone bring him in?

127. DavidSA says:

Shaw must check what he is on at 3qtr time every game then decides to do nothing

128. DavidSA says:

Won 13.14 92 – 6.3 39
    Kicked 2 no set shots all 40+ out under pressure

129. Dale says:

has tippa wacked on a few KGs since last season? looks to have been in a good paddock.
    or has he always been that big? and im not talking muscle…
    may have always been that size but only just noticing, he can play though!

on another note what a bloody game gee i hope blues get the win!!

• Horrie says:

Not playing nearly as well as last season.
      He, like the other Bombers do not look fit enough.

• Russty_ says:

Congrats on the Blue's first win!…yeah Tippa is looking a bit podgey, kinda like McCartin, who looks a bit more like a guy at the pub who knocks down 6 beers every night rather than an athlete, then again Plugger Lockett looked a bit like that too, but had much more talent. I'm sure Tippa is much fitter than Paddy though lol.

130. Dave says:

Should I take Finlayson's 63 pre-scaled or roll the dice with Higgins.

• Dale says:

roll it dave. 63 isn't good enough

• AuroraBorealis?! says:

I'd roll the dice on Higgins Dave, i think against north Higgins might pop up and kick 2-3.

131. Defying_Madness says:

Hibberd and Hurley welcome to my team over the next 2 weeks. Might have to miss on Crouch

132. Jim_bob321 says:

Had Cripps VC….
    Who should i put the C on…
    Stef MArtin, Fyfe, Bont,
    Cheers community

133. neil DEMONS DELIGHT says:

Might have to add another demon to my 8 the way the GREAT TOM McDONALD;s going Only half joking

• HumanBob says:

He's very tempting Neil the DPP is probably hypnotising me a bit though. If he could maybe score more than 110 just once it would help

• JohnDJ59 says:

For his price and dpp, he is on my watchlist

• Russty_ says:

Just tonned up Neil, reckon I'd rather have him in there than Hibberd, dpp bonus too. 5 goals…nice!

• HumanBob says:

Well there's the 110+ I was waiting for, welcome to the Hermits TMac. Out Richards and ZGL in TMac and Darling

• Swans2012 says:

Darling, really? Surely jjk hits his straps sometime….

• HumanBob says:

Maybe JJK will turn back the clock but I doubt it, Darling is the present and the future for the eagles key forward. ave 99.6 He's fit strong and healthy and if his form drops I'll trade him for somebody doing better. I still might get Gray this week instead it all depends on Darlings and Gunstons b.e.

134. Crowboy94 says:

GAWN is a beast! Keep it going mate!!

135. TOPHAWK1 says:

Hands up who is happy they punted Petracca this week? 7 SC AT 1/4 time. Hehehe. Good riddance, you useless flog!!

136. HumanBob says:

Gawn into Fyffe was the plan but now that I check my team after the start of the Crows game I find that I don't have anybody that I can use to open the VC/C loophole. Pooh

• gator59 says:

I noticed I had the same set up and couldn't loop Gawn … So I put the big C on him… Fyfe will go nuts now

• redherringfc says:

I put the c on Barry at quarter time in the Melbourne game. I think Gawn was on 46 at quarter time, so he slowed a bit.

• HumanBob says:

I was 5 minutes too late. Oh well maybe Nathan wont be tagged or sat in the forward line all night

137. BlueBaggerJosh says:

Keeping Hibberd looking to be paying off finally, TMac might be in my team to create a swing with Sic, crucial for byes because my def bench is not playing (Mirra, Murphy). Slim pickings with bubble boys might have to go early 1st time this year

138. Defying_Madness says:

Fritsch looks like he will be making cash for a few more weeks. Pretty good player

• Finnius says:

new role now. Up on the wing a bit more and pushing up the ground so getting more of the footy.

• BlueBaggerJosh says:

Went with him onfield

• johnno2908 says:

He is a bloody good kick. New role up the ground looks promising!

• BVB21 says:

7 contested possessions and 0 goals and he is going to almost ton up.

Ronke 7 goals and 10 tackles gets 120.

Gotta say champion data is a bit of joke!

They seem to be Melbourne supporters

139. BadgerHoney7 says:

Gawn half way to 150, surely take his score atm rather than going into Fyfe?

140. Ja191 says:

Jeezus witts I knew he’d struggle this week but 18 at ht really?

• Russty_ says:

Think Crossley might be stealing some of his thunder, it's never good when a team brings in a second ruckman.

• neil DEMONS DELIGHT says:

also gawn might have something to do with it Russty old son

• Russty_ says:

You're lucky to have such a big beautiful bald bearded bastard Neilo!

141. JohnDJ59 says:

Doedee to Yeo or Simpson next week.

142. Kym says:

Argh! Got on too late to trade in Spargo. That including a Natanui donut. Should I take take the cash on English to trade in Mcinerney?

143. DavidSA says:

Of course Hogan T.Mac doing what I thought you would have

• Russty_ says:

Wish he'd do something pretty soon, even a 75-80 would be something salvageable.

144. TOPHAWK1 says:

Where is Hibberd? Hasn't touched the footy for a quarter and half. Probably having a few Powerades with Hogan on the boundary.

145. Defying_Madness says:

Spargo has been very disappointing, brought him in over Ronke and fielded him over Holman. Might even get dropped by Melbourne next week

146. Crowboy94 says:

Spargo is a SPUDO!

147. Defying_Madness says:

Fyfe or Grundy captain community? Missed Gawn again

148. redherringfc says:

Rocky’s seeing a bit of it.

Might be worth a look at around 360k if he’s still fit after his bye.

149. DavidSA says:

35 shots from dees and Hogan has none of them. Can't make this sh*t up

150. Defying_Madness says:

Is this the end of Gray playing midfield? He's winning the game off his own bit and an absolute joy to watch

151. BadgerHoney7 says:

Yep, I started Spargo and Henry over Fritsch, smh, terrible week for my supercoach team.

• Russty_ says:

I feel your Pain dude…I seem to do something similar to that every week.

152. BrownlowBoy says:

50 shades of Robbie just gone beastmode in the 3rd WOW!

• Defying_Madness says:

I was excited for him to drop in price at half time since he was on 38, but that quarter was bloody amazing to watch I am not even upset

153. DavidSA says:

I see it as Gray playing out of skin and he is the best player on the ground.
    But it also shows how crap Port are actually… again they rely on too few and they are not even a top 6 side because of it

154. Russty_ says:

Robbie Gray was on 50-something about 10 minutes ago…then 5 quick goals…huge!, on 113 now at 3/4 time..and now they're leading by 12. Good game.

• Defying_Madness says:

Looking like this will be a huge last quarter. It's a great game of footy to watch

• HumanBob says:

He's a must get after his bye, I might even go early and get him this week if Buddy is back

155. HumanBob says:

Supercoach is a very giving game even when it looks like its being a bitch.
    A plethora of defensive rookies to start the season but seemingly nothing up fwd but then just as the defensive calves are at their fattest, the fallen mid premos and defenders are at their cheapest AND, we get a gold rush of forward rookies pumping out premo scores, Henry 114, Ronke 120, Rioli 109, Fritsch 97 at this rate every team will be able to afford to be full premo by the end of the byes

156. DavidSA says:

Wow 47 3qtr time ends on 90 pre scaling though.

157. Russty_ says:

You seem a little bit upset sir?…lol, Calm down or we'll have to enrol you in anger management classes, Eddie Betts just kicked a Goal and Anthony Hudson said "he's still turning tricks"…haha maybe Eddie's a part time male prostitute, like Fred Garvin.

158. redherringfc says:

hear, hear.

159. redherringfc says:

Wish I’d got a screen shot of that.

160. Finnius says:

Macrae looking like a must have at this stage. 98 at HT!!!!!!

161. AuroraBorealis?! says:

WOW, what a game. Showdowns are always awesome to watch

162. Ahmad rubas says:

amazing friday night game the blues get their first win and now this showdown good weekend of footy so far

163. HumanBob says:

3000+ traded out Fritsch even though he had a b.e of 6 and was predicted to increase 26k if he scored 60

• BVB21 says:

I was one of them. Only forward rookie I could cull.

I brought in ronke so it paid off this week but Fritsch played a new role so wishing I didn’t cull early now.

Ronke has round 14 bye which I needed as I have so many Melbourne and Essendon players.

164. HumanBob says:

It looks like time to chop up Doedee

• Defying_Madness says:

I want to trade out both Finlay and Doedee however there are no defensive downgrade options and I have Murphy and Mirra on the bench. Tough stuff

• Swans2012 says:

Might be time to get creative and look at some discount defensive premos to stretch the cash and upgrade them, tuohy I may be looking at you….

• Defying_Madness says:

I already have 4 defensive premos and Sicily down forward. Can't touch discount ones as Hurley will be cheap soon

• Swans2012 says:

Makes sense, tuohy in this week for me I'm thinking as an eventual d7 (pending him posting a reasonable score) all things going to plan….. but yeah hold as long as you can for Hurley, surely you can work a bit of swing magic with Sicily to chop one and bring in a forward/mid/ruck if need be…..

• BVB21 says:

Appleby was on the bubble this week

165. AuroraBorealis?! says:

Naughton on 1 point at quarter time, good to see that this round just keeps getting worse

Yeah wtf?…is he injured?

• AuroraBorealis?! says:

Yep, just tuned into the match to see that he rolled his ankle pretty badly at the end of the first term. God this game is fun

• Russty_ says:

Oh Jesus!…I've only got Duman as a backup, actually, I'll get 0 cause he took the field.

• AuroraBorealis?! says:

Naughton done for the night.

• Wedge says:

Someone on here told me if a player scores 0 after taking the field you'll still get the E score. Wish it wasn't bullshit

• Russty_ says:

That 'someone' didn't know what the hell they were talking about..I've just lost interest in this week.

166. Tom says:

What to do with Petracca?

167. johnno2908 says:

Sorry guys, bought in McLean.

168. Russty_ says:

Here's some great news for Naughton owners….including me…

Players who are actually named and in the starting 22 for any match AND score a 0 for any reason, will NOT be replaced by an emergency. Their 0 score will also have an effect on their value, being recorded as having played a game.

• Finnius says:

think he scored 1 Russty…. there's some consolation….

• JEL says:

*BANG* …. the sound of his price as it hits the floor.

It will take 3 weeks after he returns from injury to get that out of his score.

In the same boat, park him on the bench in the hope that he comes good later, or cop the price drop and trade?

• SamuraiPizzaCat says:

Shitty rule, I reckon if a player is injured and out of the game in the first quarter (or even half) they should get covered by emergency. *This opinion may be biased as I had Naughton on field

• KSinny says:

This was the rule a couple years ago, no idea why they changed it.

• JEL says:

Pretty sure the rule has never changed, once they start on field, you get whatever they score, even if it's 0.

169. BlueBaggerJosh says:

Put a sneaky $10 on Macrae for the Brownlow when he was paying $70

170. Shake_n_Bake_ says:

Started Naughton over Murray. Thought l had a full side when the rd started! Ohwell that doughnut will most likely make my team lose all leagues. On to next week!

171. DavidSA says:

Having a shocker round going to hibernate now

• Finnius says:

That sucks david. There are going to be some huge scores this week and some not so good ones I think. Plenty of shifts in the rankings.

172. Rocksta says:

Billings is on 2 SC at qtr time. I thought he possibly couldn’t get any worse. Guess I was wrong.
    I got rid of Spud Petracca thank Christ. Looks like another sideways trade again this week.

173. Marty says:

Click on McCrae for c back to Fyfe back to Mccrae back to Fyfe….and then for good measure Billings 3 pts at 1/4 time. FU Billings you schmuck!

174. BlueBaggerJosh says:

With Finlayson and Doedee's time up, think I will do one to Hurley later but one to a cheapo fwd through Sicily swing this week with one trade (420k or so) anyone good at that price range?

175. HumanBob says:

Jimmy Webster is the real deal this year, great POD and still cheap too. He's the StKilda CornBoy

176. BlueBaggerJosh says:

welcome my team soon Phillips, thanking the lucky stars I turfed Billings over finlayson

• HumanBob says:

I hope that he continues and then backs it up next week but the saints rookies all seem to start with a bang then fizzle as soon as their ownership hits 20%

177. HumanBob says:

How is Mclean only on 28 with those stats?

178. Neverweaken says:

Was thinking to chase some value and look at Redden and Darling. But no. Played it safe and went McLean Crouch. Ouch

• HumanBob says:

I reck you dodged a bullett on Redden though

• BlueBaggerJosh says:

Once Shuey comes back Reddens scoring will die. Like darling pick but you probably couldn't predict this kinda game from McLean, hopefully scraps up a 70 for ya although I want him as cheap as possible.

179. Ja191 says:

if st kilda don't drop billings they deserve to lose

180. TRIGGA_HAPPY says:

What a second half by 50 shades!
    Pretty much single handlely won the game.
    McCrae on another level this year nearly tonned up at half time.
    Billings also on another level but not in a good way
    Big gawny taking it to the max and just destroying anyone is his way
    And the blues finally got to kruez to victory and sing the song after 263 days. I think there were more inside than outside the circle.
    Bombers bombed again in a world of pain.

181. Daisy says:

Ok, what's going on with Daisy…. new role down back? 4 tons in a row now.

182. AFC1886 says:

First two weeks had Naughton on the field
    Didn’t put him on the field since then until this week over Finlayson just my luck

183. BlueBaggerJosh says:

Henry and Fritsch tons have saved my ass while Deledio's been out.

184. BadgerHoney7 says:

Ed Phillips is niceeeeee

185. TOPHAWK1 says:

Yes. I also copped a donut. Naughton onfield. Time to use a few trades for my neglected back line next week.

186. JEL says:

Defense went AWOL this round.
    Naughton with a 0, Laird top scored with 89, Hurley, Hibberd, Doedee & Murray all down.
    Struggled to get over 2100.

Time to paint the back fence.