Round 8 SuperCoach Panic Room

This week is all about bubbles, Community. Bubbles! Everyone loves bubbles.

Having a glance through the JR Community group this week and I felt something in the cold, empty recesses of my dead heart. Pride possibly. The Community currently has six members inside the top 100. Marvellous effort that. And a further six inside the top 200. If you’re not part of the community group yet, league code is 505844 so jum…

gun clicks…

Oh, um, Patch is ranked 198th. What a champion!

…gun clicks again…

He is the possibly the best and most handsomest person to ever play this game?

…gun clicks again…

I suck because my ranking is five figures and Patch is just better than me at everything.

Okay. We’re good.

Take advantage of what we have this weekend as upgrade season is just around the corner. All that and more was covered in the podcast this week so absolutely get around it. A few weeks back, Barron was all over the rookie choices that are on the bubble now. Get the lowdown on the names tearing it up at lower level. Join me in thanking Sloane for all his hard work these past few months, he’s had to hang up his captains hat but Patch and Lek have picked up the slack.

Last but certainly not least, Damo has given us some upgrade options to keep your eye on in his very own article! (tell Mum!)

THE NEWS

Well teams are not stuffing around shuffling the magnets on the whiteboard this week! Let’s get into it.

Still no Buddy for tonight’s clash between the Hawks and Swans. James Worpel will have to wait another week to get off the bubble, he’s been omitted alongside James Cousins which is surprising considering the shutdown job he did on Zerrett last week. The Swans have made two changes as well. The ins for both clubs aren’t SuperCoach relevant.

There are 6 (SIX!!!) games scheduled for Saturday and we kick it off with three debutantes in the GWS v West Coast match. Isaac Cumming (DEF – $123.9k), Brendan Ah Chee (MID/FWD – $255.1k), and Brayden Ainsworth (MID – $117.3k) will all get their chance to impress at senior level. Rory Lobb will be back in action. Josh Kelly misses again. It has come at the expense of Jono Patton, who will be playing NEAFL this week and will get a chance to win the NEAFL goal kicking award from one game. Over at West Coast, they have lost / been robbed of Nic Nat. Luke Shuey and Jack Petruccelle are out injured. Carlton are handing Darcy Lang his club debut but unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your opinion of him) he’s not rookie priced. Carlton regain Charlie Curnow as well. Essendon have lost Joe Daniher for a month and Andrew McGrath will sit this one out. The Suns welcome back Aaron Hall for the match against the Dees that I’ve already forgotten about. More importantly, Brayden Crossley has survived the cut. Those hoping to see Lachie Murphy at the Crows will be disappointed, instead Myles Poholke (MID/FWD – $123.9k) returns to play his third game. Tex Walker returns in their other change. Port will have Chad Wingard, Rocky, and SPP all run out for the derby. Dom Barry is among the casualties.

DEEP BREATH

The Saints will hand Ed Phillips (MID – $123.9k) a debut. Freo have lost Nathan Wilson to injury but regain Michael Johnson. No sign of Michael Walters. In the final game of the day, Bont is apparently good to go. English HAS. BEEN. DROPPED. R.I.P for those looking / hoping for Nic Nat cover. Oscar McInerney will play his third game.

Both North and Richmond have added 5 players to their squad. Paul Ahern (MID/FWD – $123.9k) and Ryan Garthwaite (DEF – $123.9k) have been named on extended benches. Ed Vickers-Willis and Dion Prestia are the confirmed outs so far. Harry Taylor, Gaz, and Zac Smith are the big name ins for Geelong in their match against the Pies. They have dipped into the top draw and recalled Daniel Well…. hahahahahahahaha. Sorry, I couldn’t do that with a straight face. Daniel Wells is in though. Lachie Fogarty will be “managed” at Geelong.

THE HOUSE OF EVIL

A supersized week in the House of Evil as we’ve got downgrade rookies galore. A fantastic opportunity to build your bank account up as the byes creep closer. Spargo and Ronke are the obvious standouts and I like the ball winning talent of Mutch, despite his lower b.e.

These guys come with a free frogurt (that’s good!)

-89 – Charlie Spargo*

-84 – Ben Ronke*

-45 – Oscar McInerney*

-44 – Kobe Mutch*

-42 – Flynn Appleby*

3 – Myles Poholke*

These premiums contain potassium benzoate (that’s bad!)

Paddy Ryder – 204

Jaidyn Stephenson 70 / 69

ZGL 53 / 14

Bayley Fritsch 64 / 6

Jack Higgins 75 / 1

Jack Henry 63 / -15

SMOOTH KEVY’S LOCK OF THE WEEK

I’m a big avocado for going the double downgrade this week, but there is one exception for those of you without Tom Mitchell. He is averaging 126 and is under 600k (587k) this week. That’s it, I don’t need to sell him to you. If you want him then grab him now because this is the week to it.

HEY NOW, YOU’RE A DRAFTSTAR

Well blow me down, Community! A watchable Friday night game without a Carlton jumper in sight. In typical Melbourne style, we’re having none of that and tonight will be what meteorologists call “pissing it down from a great height”.

A friendly reminder that the Draftstars scoring system does not care whether a possession goes forwards, backwards, or to the opposition. A stat is a stat and tonight will be a scrappy game with a lot of contests. A Titch and JPK stack will be a popular option, but I’ve found spending 32k on these guys means a lot of restrictions elsewhere.

Huge shoutout to Fantasy Insider for their ongoing support. We’d have a hard time keeping the JR train chugging along if it wasn’t for these guys. I’ve fired up their number cruncher to have a look at their take for tonight:

My take:

RUCK

There will be a lot a ball ups tonight. Sinclair surprisingly shades Big Boy McEvoy for average hitouts (34 v 30), but I don’t feel the 1.8k difference will hurt.

DEF

There will be a lot of quick kicks out of packs and James Sicily reads the play so well, I just don’t have the 14k to pay up for him. Heath Grundy is sort of a poor man’s version. He has been magnificent these past two weeks, pulling down a total of 23 marks and scoring in the 90’s. He’s value at under 10k. Ryan Burton was a Draftstars darling last year but hasn’t hit those heights as yet, he’ll get it all together as soon as I don’t pick him and this may just be the week for it. I’ve gone for Blake Hardwick instead without much confidence, but he has shown some good form this past fortnight.

FWD

It’ll be bucketing down so forget the big guys. A combo of George Hewett, Tom Papley, Ben Ronke, Will Hayward, Ollie Florent will do, check their dual eligibility too. Picking small forwards is a boom or bust proposition, I’ve gone Hayward and Ronke, though now I’ve picked those guys you can probably rule not do that.

MIDS

JPK has had two awesome weeks. The man that shut down Zerrett last week has been dropped, and conditions like these are made for guys like JPK. 14k is a an absolute gift for the man in form. Liam Shiels has tackle counts of 10, 13, and 14 this season. He posted 137 a few weeks ago v Melbourne so the ceiling is there. Continuing with the stoppages theme, JOM should see a lot of opportunities to handball, and Zak Jones has been consistent in logging around the 20 possession mark. Daniel Howe has a few tickets with me, his price is fair and he’s had 4x 80+ games this year.

That’s it for round 8, Community. Once again another big thank you to Sloane for all the work he’s put in. He’s assured us he’ll be back for 2019

Come say howdy on Twitter at SC_Kev7

1. Nick says:

Hi community,
    Need to trade Olango for either McInerley or Crowley! Who nod the better pick??

2. INPieman says:

Ripper Kev. Seems there are 2 cases of harassment against Ross Lyon! Well I beg to differ. He's harassed me for years & had his fingers in my bum on countless occasions! Here's your chance to speak up & lodge your harassment claim

3. Da_Boysh says:

I am in two minds about going Petracca to Mclean.. am I blowing a trade!

4. Noah says:

Is it a must to get rid of Billings?

• GreendaleFC says:

Reasonable option but I don't think it's a must. I'm keeping him for now because he's not going to lose much more value, while there's a chance that he will get himself back into some form. If he doesn't get back into form you can dish him off before his round 14 bye.

• TOPHAWK1 says:

I am keeping Billings or now. Petracca is turning into McLean this week.

5. johnno2908 says:

I know it's just a game… but the bloody stress of the decision of what to do with the NicNat situation is consuming my life atm!

• Phil says:

Relax man it's just a game.
      Who is your R3? If English trade to McInnerly, problem solved.
      If R3 is Olango, can you still win 50k?
      If yes, trade NicNat to Grundy/Gawn
      If no cop the donut.

• johnno2908 says:

Yep, Olango is R3. Currently 103rd overall.
        NicNat to Grundy is an option. But would need to use 2 trades to gain no extra premo. I feel like the point generation between bringing in McInerney or Crossley for Olango and fielding Holman vs bringing in a Mclean or Crouch and copping the NicNat 0 is going to be pretty similar for this week.

• Phil says:

Damn Johnno now I realised why it's making you anxious…kinda feel silly giving advice to someone ranked that high when I'm ~5000.

I'm not a fan of sideways trading Olango either. Think either the donut or Grundy.
          Be interested to know others thoughts

• DavidC says:

What if he misses another game later on? Or the other ruck? How many donuts do you take before you trade? I reckon get some cover at R3 now. The big O will play more games than Cross imo.

• Da_Boysh says:

I am not in your position.. but if I was I would be moving to nic nat to a martin or somebody. Keep english he is good cover and Nic Nat has been fine, but not amazing. I wouldn't go Grundy because he seems to be a little injured. Personally i have gawn and nank and while nank doesn't give me massive scores all the time he plays each week and will probably do that all season.

• BloodyFranklin says:

Sounds like you need some consumption in your life bro.

If you know what I'm saying…

🍁

6. KKP says:

Which one out of Petracca or Holman do I trade to Mclean?

Appreciate any advice

7. Phil says:

Who needs to go more Billings or Petracca?
    Petracca has DPP and better bye
    Billings more likely to turn it around because has scored premium numbers before

• Tibor says:

Depends what cash cows you have who are fattened and ready for slaughter. You might be better off showing patience with both the blokes you mention they both certainly can turn it around and you only realise a loss if you choose to sell low on these two.

8. Alex says:

Which option is best:

1. Holman to Spargo, Murray to Yeo (leaves $76k)

2. Holman to Spargo, Brayshaw to Mutch (leaves $404k)

3. Holman to Spargo, Dow to M Crouch (leaves $6k)

9. Doc says:

With Buddy still out should I trade in Ronke over Mutch?

10. BrownlowBoy says:

Slapping the VC on Titch tonight. Hoping the wet weather allows him to thrive on the contested stuff and against the old team, hopefully puts in a big one.

11. Bradley Donnachy says:

Hey mate potential trades this week are: T-English to 170K Prob Ed Phillips or perhaps cumming (but I have a few GWS players already) and Nic Nat to Stef
    Or T-English to Spargo & Nic Nat to Sinclair ??
    Dont have the coin for Stef and Spargo

12. Liam says:

Crew, I am prepared to cop the Nic Nat 0 and move around him (hoping cameron is a late in)
    What I have done however so far is go LDU to Spargo, and the big one…… Holman up to Macrae, going to keep the faith on Petracca
    Im still running around with 4 rookies in defence, should I be concentrating more on getting them out?

• Sc_Wow says:

After this weeks trade I’m 5 premos away from full. If you still have 4 in defence hopefully you don’t have many in the other lines

• Da_Boysh says:

i dont think as many people will be quite as close to full premo a you

• Finnius says:

agreed. I am 6 away but wasted money early on correctives/injury trades. If you traded well and aggressively 5 sounds right.

• DavidSA says:

Next weeks double upgrade will leave me with 3 to upgrade. Just have not had the clean run to put me in contention. Started Bonner he was crap, Frankilin on bench which I now got Hogan for him plus 70k and Shaw is doing good but it's 8-10pts off top 8 defenders so far, then there is poor Nic

• Tibor says:

Truly remarkable if you're talking 30 premos still very impressive if you mean 22

• Phil says:

Hi Wow, 5 premos away at this stage is good aggressive trading. May I ask do you have any of the following players, and are you considering them premo: Billings, Petracca, Cognlio.

• Sc_Wow says:

Cogs is the only one I have out of them. And yes at this stage he looks like a good M8 at least until his bye. By that stage I can decide if he needs to be moved on or not.

• The Ranger says:

I always try and ger the mids sorted first Liam but I think you have to take value when and where you find it.
      Four is a lot tho eh? Simmo, and Hurley are cheaper next week, maybe try and grab one of them.

13. Dean says:

Done shocking last week scoring 2211 and slipped from 933 to 1290 overall

My team is:
    Laird, Hurley, Simpson, Doedee, Finlayson, Naughton (Duman, Murphy)
    Macrae, Fyfe, Cripps, Titch, Martin, Kelly, Armitage, Banfield (Holman, Garlett, Barry)
    Gawn, Martin (Olango)
    Gray, Heeney, McLean, Smith, Christensen, Fritsch (Henry, Langdon)

My dilemma this week is who to trade out for Spargo – I would love to have Spargo in my forward line as it gives me the opportunity to swing via Garlett. However their are two options, what option is better community?

Option 1
    Christensen to Spargo

Option 2
    Banfield to Spargo

At the moment im leading towards trading Banfield to Spargo despite preferring to have Spargo in my forward line.

• Simo036 says:

Opt 1. Hopefully be a M/F rookie to downgrade to in coming weeks that you can bring into Fwd line to allow switch with Spargo

14. Jordan says:

Does anyone here think it is worth trading Nic Nat? I see it as an opportunity to trade in Grundy or a pod like kreuzer who could come good.(maybe even Stef Martin)

15. simon says:

should i trade finlayson or petracca out, neither are keepers and petracca might lose more cash?

16. Ricardo says:

Assistance please – upgrade Finlayson to K.Simpson or JPK?

17. Simo036 says:

Petracca's BE is 128, so very likely to lose cash again this week.

18. Jscob mitchell says:

Hi Community IM IN DESPEREATE NEED OF HELP! I have buddy Franklin on the bench not getting a game I think he’s been dropped or something I’m panicking! I’m not great at supercoach I’m ranked top 53% but that’s because it’s only my 6th year. I am doing crap in our my leagues and really want to win a game to become competitive. I might do what I did 3 years ago and bring in Rockliff and trad whom out three times.. thoughts??
    Greatly Appreciated

19. Stupid Coach says:

Great work as always Kev. As a Pies supporter, even I couldn't keep a straight face when you mentioned that Daniel Wells will be playing this week.

Thoughts on which of the following trades I should make this week:
    1) Coffield to Spargo and Garlett to Sicily ($57k left in the bank)
    2) Finlayson to Spargo via Coffield DPP and Garlett to Sicily ($178k left in the bank)
    3) Finlayson to Spargo via Coffield DPP and Garlett to McLean ($152k left in the bank)

Cheers. Good luck to all this week.

20. Neverweaken says:

Got the dollars to trade olango to Grundy and have a ruckline of Gawn Grundy Nank. Is it worth doing to cover ruck donuts for the rest of the year. Leaves me with no dollars though

21. simon says:

who to field out of
    spargo, fritsch, langdon
    have higgins in midfield and if holman is scoring well can also put higgins into forward like and field him

22. TRIGGA_HAPPY says:

Everyone likes bubbles Kev unless you get "blow back"

Not everyone likes donuts but for a few of us esp those with Nic Nat and plain English as back up or the risky R2 it will be:
    "Ahh thats a nicea donut".

Anyone with JPK whack the VC on him tonight.
    1. He lifts when playing the hawks to give them the ol one finger salute every time. Just loves rubbing it in
    2. He is a mud lark. Loves the slop. Eats the slop.

23. Crowboy94 says:

McGovern isn't playing…. FML. Gee players are soft now!!

24. Shake_n_Bake_ says:

McGovern is out for anyone that has him.

• neil demons delight says:

Hi Shake if there's one league I desperately want to play finals in after just falling short last year it's TRIGG'S HAPPY PLACE All the regulars are in it and you my friend, SHAKE, are in my way. Show no mercy DEMONS DELIGHT and blow SHAKE away. All in good fun though SHAKE I play TOPHAWKS in your league UP THERE CAZALY and want to thank you for letting me in by blowing him away . GOOD LUCK FELLAS CHEERS NDD

• hedski says:

Got ya in the cash league this week Neil, I need a win go easy on me mate ha ha.

• Neil demons delight says:

I seen that too and I play Jayden The WINNING Choice . I was lucky to win the cashy last year beating jayden in the final by 20 so he will want to get even I am sure How's the bub mate Keeping you on your toes I bet. Geez your cats are something else A good mate follows them and slapped 30k on them. I may put 3 dollars on me doing you HEDSKI that's it. 30 grand is big dough hope the cats win for him might get a slab cheers mate and only a little good luck cheers NDD

• Shake_n_Bake says:

Interesting rd. Im sure it will be close Neil!! Good luck my old friend.

25. Need Help!!!! says:

Hey community 21 trades left and 323k in the bank need some help.

Laird, Simpson, Yeo, Doedee, Finlayson, murray (C'O' shea, Naughton)

Fyfe, holman, Cripps, mitchell , Martin, Coniglio, Kelly, Barry (Banfield, Cofield, Brodie)

Nic nat, Gawn (Cameron)

Heeney, Mclean, Smith, Petracca, Fritsch, crowden (Fogarty, Ahern)

Any suggestions?

26. Neverweaken says:

On a complete other note. Are people aware there are 2 jock reynolds sc sites. One ending in sc2018 and the other ending in supercoach-2018 Could never understand why articles would suddenly appear yet had comments from a day before on them. This article appears on one but not the other This appears on supercoach-2018. Whereas captaincy chat is on the other site sc2018

27. neil demons delight says:

Great stuff Kev Really finding it hard to choose between Macrae and Crouch ( plus 100k ) I think I may keep WALTERS and bench him for next week Keep it coming Kev

28. Ja191 says:

Well done Kev, always one of my favourite reads! Best of luck for the round everyone

• Phil says:

I second that my favourite article of the week. To be fair I enjoyed when Patch had it too but Kev has certainly continued it brillantness (not a word) Cheers Lads

29. Shake_n_Bake_ says:

Murray playing for who was worried he might come out.

30. Alby says:

Banfield for Spargo and Billings for McLean do they sound like good trades. I know Billings has lost a pile of cash but I think its time to off load him my luck he'll come out and score 110.

31. Connor says:

Thoughts on Ronke's JS everyone?? Can get M. Crouch (paint the fence) instead but will leave me with significantly less cash and there are no downgrade options next week?
    Guaranteed to make the wrong choice but still interested in peoples' thoughts on the matter..

32. TommyC99 says:

So bringing in Spargo this week, but what should I do for my other trade?
    1. Tracca/billings – McLean (cop a 0)
    2. English – McInerney (leaves me with 450k to double upgrade next week)

33. Banga says:

Pick 2 to keep
    Tracca
    Billings
    Dow
    Findlayson

34. Jim_bob321 says:

stef martin VC/C against the doggies?

35. Rick says:

Thoughts on best trades. 23 Trades and $320K
    DEF: Laird, Simpson, Shaw, Doedee, Murray, Cole (Naughton, L Murphy)
    MID: Fyfe, Danger, Titch, Dusty, Cogs, T Kelly, Finlayson, Holman (Barry, Brayshaw, Banfield)
    RUC: Gawn, NicNat (Olango)
    FWD: Heeney, Sicily, D Smith, Pettraca, Billings, Henry (Guelfi, Fritsch)

• johnno2908 says:

Would be tight, but Finlayson and Holman to Crouch and Zorko sounds good… if we hadn’t seen what Zorko has been doing up until last week. Safer option would be Finlayson and Holman to McLean and Spargo. Nice amount of trades left btw. Maybe take the safe option with having Petracca and Billings (and to a lesser extent Shaw) stinking it up every week. Adding Zorko would make it a super fun ride though. Definitely need another mid premo though.

• Rick says:

What do you think about Banfield to Spargo and Finlayson to McLean?
        Hang on to Holman one more week. Cheers for your help

• johnno2908 says:

Yeah either Holman or Banfield is fine. I think it’s clear McLean is a top 5 forward this year. Doesn’t matter if he is in your mids for a couple weeks. The only thing is that your forward line *looks* strong, and your mids look slightly weak with 3 on field rookies. I also have NicNat and still don’t know what to do. I’m thinking just take the doughnut, although McInerney or Crossley if they keep their spot would be handy.

36. MeJ says:

Help please,
    I have Gawn, Nic Nat and Olango……
    Was going Nic Nat to Sinclair but with a wet game tonight I'm thinking it might affect Sinclairs points that I'm trading him in for…….
    Should I just go Olango to McInerney?

37. Jeff says:

My team is a mess and I'm looking for some advice. As of this week I have 23 trades and $271k and as of this week I will have 5 non-playing bench players. Here's my team:

Def: Laird, Savage, Doedee, Finlayson, Murray, Naughton (O'Connor, Murphy)

Mid (Fyfe, Danger, Titch, Dusty, Cripps, Merrett, T Kelly, Holman (Banfield, Brayshaw, Barry)

Ruck Gawn, Natinui (English)

Fwd: Heeney, McLean, Smith, Billings, Fritsch, Henry (Venables, Guelfi)

I'm mainly tossing up between two options: Either

Trade out English and Banfield to Crossley and Spargo.

This would leave me with 600k to play with next week, avoid a donut and avoid losing cash later on English (BE 75)

OR

Trade out Finlayson and Banfield for Spargo and Sicily

This is the cheapest that Sicily will be and his dual position status is so helpful.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

• Russty_ says:

Hi Jeff, for starters, I'd cop the Nicnat Donut, and I'd go Billings out to Spargo, and Murray out to Sicily, I reckon Finlayson is worth hanging onto a bit longer, and Billings is a pile of crud…scoring worse than most rookies

38. neil demons delight says:

Think after next week I will have17 genuine prems plus TARANTO – FISHER -COLE and KELLY I may keep all four and just pick up YEO CROUCH DUSTY and HEENEY with the dregs ONE BY ONE —- probably can't be done gartlett barry mirra and ZGL need you guys to increase by 300 at least good luck to all cheers NDD GO YOU BEAUTIFUL DEMONS GRRRRR

39. John says:

Who do I put the VC on?

Titch or Cripps

40. Kyle says:

Is anyone else licking their lips for dusty next week? Bringing him in sub 550k sounds perfect to me.

This week traded Finlayson and Stephenson to Ronke and McLean via swinging sicily down back. Leaves 200k in the kitty and a few juicy cows to cull next week

41. johnno2908 says:

If you didn't see Crossley last week, have a look at the highlights here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcjPnjp2aJ0. Tempted, just because I think I will like watching him play.

42. TommyC99 says:

Thoughts on bringing in McInerney or Crossley this week for English to avoid a 0? Or just stick to original plan of bringing in McLean?

• Russty_ says:

If you trade English out to avoid the 0, just think of it as a rookie cash in, he's probably done making cash anyhoo.
      Can't you get Crossley and Mclean?

• TommyC99 says:

Yeah but that means missing out on Spargo

• Russty_ says:

Ahh ok, I'd take the donut then mate, unless you really want Mclean this week, you have to get Spargo this week.
          Mclean is projected to score 124 to go up 30k, if he doesn't do that might only go up 20k or so.

• TommyC99 says:

Cheers mate! Yeah it’s a tough one. But realistically, I probably won’t lose too many points from taking the donut. McLean should Ton up while McInerney/Crossley probs won’t get more than 60-70

43. TheGreatBozza says:

Any last minute tips community?

B – Laird, Savage, Howe, Doedee, Finlayson, Naughton (richards, murphy)
    M – Dusty, Fyfe, Titch, Cogs, Pendles, Cripps, Holman, Kelly (Walters, Banfield, Garlett)
    R – Gawn, Grundy (English)
    F – McLean, Sicily, Smith, Billings, Fritsch, Higgins (ZGL, Hayes)

Option 1 – double down
    Richards to Ronke (sicily DPP)
    Banfield to Spargo

Option 2 – paint the fence
    Finlayson to Macrae
    Banfield to Spargo

Option 3 – no more Billings!!!
    Richards to Spargo
    Billings to Crouch/Oliver

Option 4 – no more Billings but I get Macrae
    Banfield to Spargo
    Billings to Macrae

• TheGreatBozza says:

I've got 25 trades and only $120K in the bank

• Russty_ says:

Kinda like option 3 Bozza, Oliver's better for round 14 bye, Billings to Macrae is tempting but he's too expensive right now.
        When do you think Walters will be back?…his past injuries have dragged on for ages.

44. smart as s says:

Do we think that kreuzer will get back to last year's form? Am planning to downgrade grundy to kreuz in a few weeks!

45. Daniel says:

First trade this week is finlayson to mutch, swinging spargo to my fwd line on field, for my second trade though, am i better off trading olango to mcinerney (can still loophole as i have mirra/murphy on defence bench) and playing fritsch on field or is it a better move to trade fritsch to mclean this week and cop the donut for just this week?

• Hawks says:

I think McLean may score more than Fritsch & McInerney combined, plus getting McLean gets you one player closer to full premium.

• Russty_ says:

Agree with Hawks that getting Mclean in is a good thing, but Fritsch still has a very low BE and money to make, any other spuds you could trade out for Mclean this week?…Billings or Petracca?

• Daniel says:

Unfortunately I have both, I still think Billings could sort his stuff out, petracca i'm not so sure about so I could trade him out if he can't score well in the long run

46. josh says:

spargo or higgins onfield?

47. TommyC99 says:

Trade out Billings or Findlayson?

48. Hawkbot says:

Team I am playing has Gawn, Hibberd, Oliver, Hogan, Petracca, Fritsch, Spargo.
    Does anyone else have as many as 7 players from 1 club or more?

49. BrownlowBoy says:

Jeez Ronke won't lose his spot any time soon based on this start

50. hedski says:

Ronke anyone?
    Another missed rookie.
    (Took Guelfi over Higgins)

51. BrownlowBoy says:

Again! Ronke!

52. Rocksta says:

✋ if you didn’t take Ronke

53. Holty01 says:

Maybe i should have upgraded to Ronke oppose to JPK

54. BrownlowBoy says:

Have my children Ben Ronke

55. HumanBob says:

The only way that I could get Spargo and Ronke this week was to put spargo on the mid bench and Ronke at F6, I was disappointed for a little while.

56. BlueBaggerJosh says:

Fareout should've upgraded Billings to Ronke, Sicily ain't going too bad either though

57. Russty_ says:

Jeez who needs Buddy if Ronke can kick 4 goals in the first quarter?…I thought he'd struggle to keep his spot when Buddy got back in but maybe there's room for both?

58. TOPHAWK1 says:

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh. Luke Ronke. He go BANG. Pyanese people happy.

59. hedski says:

I might have to get Ronke in next week, I've got $50k sitting there, should be enough to upgrade Billings…..

60. Swans2012 says:

I admit it, it was the ronke move not taking him

61. GreendaleFC says:

Ronke 5 goals should be six!

62. Crowboy94 says:

Knew putting the VC on titch was a bad idea. He a Spud tonight

63. Fatman says:

That umpire is a joke, lucky he is an umpire and not employed where peoples lives are on the line!

64. SC_Sixty6 says:

Who had titch as VC? Way too predictable and not really in form. Whoops.

65. Defying_Madness says:

Was so close to going Sicily over Titch VC. Oh well cya Nic Nat and welcome captain Grundy against the Cats

66. josh says:

when you bring in titch this week :/

67. neil demons delight says:

Hewitt doing a great tag on Tich and FLOG GREAT

68. Holty01 says:

Damn. Have Lek this week and he has Ronke onfield. I bought in JPK. OOPS

69. HumanBob says:

Jack Gunston is putting up a good argument to be a pre bye trade in

70. SC_Sixty6 says:

For the people whinging about Ronke. His JS is about as good as an under 15 in Richmond's line up. Enjoy your 70k price rise because he won't be in all year. I'd be surprised if he played his 6th game all year.

71. Russty_ says:

Should I take Mitchell's 55 or take the gamble on Gawn?, and should I scrunch or fold my dunny paper..when I wipe my aaaaassss

72. Finnius says:

Henry f7 last week and ronke this week. At least I have them making cash but the lost points are annoying.

73. Russty_ says:

Jeez you'd have to feel a bit dirty on still having O'Meara and if you also brought Kennedy in this week!

74. Crowboy94 says:

WTF is happening with Heeney? 22 touches and only just over 50…. talk about SPUD!

• HumanBob says:

He'll be cheap at the perfect time for those that don't already have him but you're right about his stats
      13k, 13hb, 6tk, 3mks, 3clrncs, and 9 contested pos at 69% for a measly 73 SC seems a bit dodgy

• Tibor says:

Playing as a decoy forward for the Ronke??

• smart as s says:

will be cheap yes, but for those that dont have him, they missed out on a fwd averaging 106 points for 7 games! Players like gray, mcclean and heeney, can have off weeks, its all cool as they are essential.

75. Defying_Madness says:

Bye Bye Parker enjoy the holiday

76. Neverweaken says:

Grrr. All the reverse trades I have done this week. Forgot to reset captains. Wanted Cripps into Fyfe/Gawn but still set on last weeks. Titch Gawn

77. Rick Grimes says:

Well I know who I'll bring in next week.

78. Crowboy94 says:

Almost guaranteed that Ronke will hardly touch the ball next week. Teams will shut him down big time!

79. TRIGGA_HAPPY says:

How good was that game? Finals like. They always put on a show.
    Sicily may be flog but boy oh boy can he play footy.
    How good is he by foot esp under pressure at hitting a target? Elite.
    7 for Ronke. Likes a cuddle too

Oh and hats off to lloydy who just quietly picked up a lazy 36 touches and 130 pts which may have got lost in the ronkee rave.

80. Moosehead says:

Interesting with Heeney. He scored 100+ SC points the first 5 games but since Buddy has been out he has scored poorly. Naturally I traded Heeney for Buddy because bruised heels generally are at least 4-6 weeks. That’s the luck of SC.

81. DavidSA says:

Damn my hard decision is:
    Titch 71 and Heeney 73 on my bench

82. neil demons delight says:

Ronke simply great Always a great contest between them./ This time swans just better but both are quality

83. Rick says:

Got About 300K – Think Banfield to Spargo and who's the next rookie to go for an upgrade? Murray or Finlayson to Maclean maybe
    DEF: Laird, Simpson, Shaw, Doedee, Murray, Cole (Naughton, L Murphy)
    RUC: Gawn, NicNat (Olango)
    FWD: Heeney, Sicily, D Smith, Pettraca, Billings, Henry (Guelfi, Fritsch)

84. HumanBob says:

Usually 195 from Heeney and a 124k rookie would satisfy me, but not tonite. Heeney now got a 3-game ave of 85 (Ronke 93)

85. JohnDJ59 says:

Who to put on the bench out of Fritsch, Henry and Spargo. Thinking Henry since even though he has the higher ceiling, he is a bit up and down, while with Fritsch and Spargo you can bank on 65 to 75.

86. TOPHAWK1 says:

Traded in Ronke today and whacked him on the bench with a big E. What a game he played! WOW I have Guelfi on the bench. If he is a late in then I make lots of cash, but lose Ronke's points.

87. Bozo says:

You are a wiz Tophawk. Wish I had done the same. Did you get Spargo in?

88. Swans2012 says:

Who to field out of spargo Higgins fritz or Henry? Can't loophole, I'm thinking spargo

89. BadgerHoney7 says:

you would be spewing if you had parker, out of form and will have to get weeks if they are going of lindsay (def not as bad), made contact with head, sufficient force, careless. thats around 2 you would reckon.

90. JugHead says:

OK……I'll be the first to say it.
    Didn't bring Ronke in this week. Is it worth the trades to bring him in next week and ride his cash generation as long as it lasts?

• Phil says:

Only if there is absolutely nothing to downgrade to next week (which is possible) He will go to ~220k so the chances of making 200k profit of him now are slim compared to a 120k rookie.

• Boris_Baconbeer says:

If he was a mid like Kelly I would feel safer doing so, probably would. He picked up some lucky crumbs last night. But need to weigh everything up before doing this one. Risky.

91. AFC1886 says:

Gawn or Fyfe C?
    Been doing my head in all week

92. James says:

Want to bring in Mutch but not sure which of Finlayson, Holman, or Brayshaw to drop. Leaning towards Finlayson. Thoughts?

93. SC_Sixty6 says:

Why do I have to repeat myself?????? Ronke. Oh wow what a great score for one week……….as I said the IRRELEVANT people will love it. The relevant people move on to the people that matter. Goodluck we other your league irrelevant peeps.

• Maverick_ says:

Sour you didn’t get on sixty6? He is a high pressure tackling forward laying 20+ in 2 round & kicks goals. He will hold his spot long enough to make cash. I traded murray and got ronke, happy days.

• Crowboy94 says:

Why do you have to be such an arrogant ass?
      Supposed to be a place where we help one another etc not be a w##ker like you…

• BVB21 says:

I am not going to start calling people names but it’s obvious he is sour he didn’t pick ronke.

I am 141 overall and if I missed ronke I would be gutted. I don’t care if he goes awful next few weeks. Will still make a bucket load of coin. I was upset I missed Higgins.

Wouldn’t come on here ranting though. I am a fan of this guy and wow but maybe the pressure getting to sixty6

• neil DEMONS DELIGHT says:

So right crow and really he /them is not doing himself any favours. You don't realise it idiot but ppl are sick of this crap

• RockJeynolds says:

You really don't have any idea about this game do you?
      Ronke is already relevant, he will increase in price this week by MORE than Barry and Murphy have since round three. That makes him relevant because the main part of this game is trading and upgrading.

94. Jack says:

My forward line is now fully upgraded. Gray, Heeney, McLean, Smith, Hogan & Ronke. How's everyone else going?

95. smart as s says:

Every time a premo like tmitch, dusty or heeney dont ton up, they are being call spuds, at the end of the season when they are in the top 5 mid and forwards, you look back and say what a great selection they were and you buy them again for next season. I could not care less if any of my premos dont ton up ever again, I am happy with my selections whether they spud up or not #YOLO

96. Phil says:

Sad to say but I think the Parker incident will come down to a medical report. Impey ok, he's okay. Not sure what he was supposed to do as Impey didn't have the ball yet, couldn't bump him any lower as Impey was crouched down attempting to take the ball….
    As far as blocking in a marking contest goes, I've never understood this rule. I've seen free kicks paid for a block when a player is just standing his ground.
    Great game though

97. neil Demons Delight says:

That was the best game I have seen all year.Had everything An emerging star RONKIE two players playing their best game SICILY and PARKER and played without spite. both teams will do well .All that should happen is parker's bump has to be thrown out like NIC NAC.S should have

98. neil DEMONS DELIGHT says:

What a great effort by the boys with this site .It;s really gone to new levels.I respect what Jock has done but the site now has LEKS stamp on it perhaps its time to move on and rename it. The only problem is the snide remarks we still get and self promoting peeps. The peeps with multi accounts is also a problem .Don't let them back in lek I know plenty of posters in my leagues who don't join in because of this— sad cause most can contribute plenty

• Sc_Wow says:

Don’t give the trolls recognition they will leave

• BVB21 says:

I think the biggest problem isn’t the trolls.

It’s people ranked 50k giving bad advice.

Wish their was a ranking next to people’s names so new people could weight their decisions based on it.

• Sc_Wow says:

Yeah pretty easy to pick them.
          However I’m ranked 29th and people still go out of their way to tell me I’m wrong and actively act against my advice haha

• neil DEMONS DELIGHT says:

Derek was ranked 50k plus last year after multi bad captains choices E.G. jellwood;s 14. His knowledge and advice is second to none He wrote an article with data backed proof that brownlow medallist don't perform the following year .Look at Dusty now. Also Patch was crap last year not now… SHAKE has one of the best footy brains here He is way back. Rank is not always relevant

99. Coxy says:

Will it be too late to get on ronke next week? Spewing i didn't grab him. Seems like a High pressure forward that will make a bit of cash regardless of the goals he kicks. (Although hekicked bloody 7!!!!)
    Only 4% of teams have him

100. BrownlowBoy says:

Fyfe or Gawn for Captain? Worried Witts is a bigger ruck and Gawn won't have it his own way?

101. KSinny says:

Spargo and Fritsch or Spargo and Henry on field?

102. Choice says:

Things are tight in my league match.
    Go Finlayson to Yeo and vs his Finlayson
    Or
    Go Fritsch to McLean and cancel his McLean out

103. Holty01 says:

Do we bring Ronke in next week or not? That is the big question that people on here have mixed opinions about. Ideally if someone else becomes available at 123k with scoring potential you would grab him but i put this question to you. "What is your limit as to how much money you want your cash cow to make before you consider it successful?"
    I have seen some comments on here in the past where people are happy to cull their cash cows after making 150k. Myself personally hope to get at least 200k but obviously doesnt always work out that way.
    If your expectations for a cash cow is to make 150k (although Ronke is now expensive), then Ronke should achieve at least 120k in the next 2 weeks without any big scores. If you want 200k however, you will need him to pump out another big game as he will need to now get to 400k which will be a big ask considering only Kelly has hit this mark this year.

104. TommyC99 says:

Which trade pls guys?
    Findlayson – McLean
    Billings – McLean

105. Choice says:

Would anyone from GWS tag Yeo? And anyone tag Simpson against Essendon?

• GazGod says:

GWS tagged Zorko with a combination of Taranto and Reid… Not sure they would be big enough to run with Yeo. There best bet is to probably just play head to head with someone like Cal Ward.

Defensive tags are always unpredictable! Essendon haven't done them recently but who knows.. Cant see a viable match up, so I reckon Simmo will have a good day!

Hope this helps!

106. Ronkeoffalltrades says:

Who should I trade to get Spargo? Finlayson, Coffield, Brayshaw or Barry?
    Many thanks community!

107. DavidSA says:

Game at Perth won't finish till midnight tonight in Vic lol

108. Cotchinator says:

Cumming & Ahern, Have been waiting for you two all year to finally debut.

• Sc_Wow says:

Poor fella, you’ll have to keep waiting for ahern

• Cotchinator says:

True Wow.
        Didn't mean I have been waiting all year because I have had them in my side, have just been waiting to see them at Senior level. Both have had massive internal wraps at GWS but a few minor personal issues to conquer which they appear to be doing better with.

109. Stupid Coach says:

Which two out of Doedee, Finlayson and Naughton should I put on the field. Currently have gone with Doedee and Naughton (think he might score more against the Lions under the roof).

110. DavidSA says:

Im out to prepare for my game. Good luck everyone, huge day 12 teams playing let us all pray it's not flog Saturday

111. Derek says:

Spargo, Garlet, Crowden, Z-Langdon?

I have to pick ONE. Oh dear. Almost too much choice.

Can’t loophole because Venables plays early.

Might go Garlet for a laugh.

112. TOPHAWK1 says:

Guelfi not playing!

Hang on mate, you are for the tophawks though. On the field you go, and I'll take Ronke's points.

• neil DEMONS DELIGHT says:

I think you should reconsider Fritsch could go higher than 120 and you would do better to leave him on field Nothing to do with me playing you in UP THERE CAZALY though

• TOPHAWK1 says:

Hahahaha. I punted Fritsch a few weeks back. I could put ZGL on field instead though.Nah, might just leave things as they are. I am trying to get one back on you, because you beat me in another league a few weeks ago I think. Anyway, good luck Neil, let it be a good battle. Cheers

• neil DEMONS DELIGHT says:

Cheers TOPPA yeah looking forward to it COULD HAVE GOT crouch or macrae at walters expense but decided to keep him.and went with GATORS advice WELCOME HOWE take a few hangers son

• Russty_ says:

Nice try Neil haha

• neil DEMONS DELIGHT says:

TRIED mate was looking forward to tonights game after last nights cracker only to find its COLAC UNDER10,S playing LYING;S flogs .Got to get in early cause I wont get a seat. Never mind Russty there;s a rerun of LASSIE COME HOME ON . At least Lassie came home saints wont . Gator was saying the young fella might be O K. is it Phillips . Any way I have no saints but cant stand ROSS..GO SAINTERS for RUSSTY and GATOR CHEERS GOOD LUCK

• Russty_ says:

I've already got the Slovakian Synchronized Swimming Championships booked in mate, rather than watch those saints flogs, yeah hope Ed Phillips goes ok, not that I would pick him up in 2 weeks, even if he does lol.
            Good luck with the Gold Coast mate, should be a win hopefully, and Gawny monsters Witts and goes 150+! 🙂

• INPieman says:

Might be your highest scoring forward this week TH

• Zorba says:

Guelfi is a monty to be in next week. Lying Worsfold said Guelfi was being rested. He should rest half a dozen next week.

113. TommyC99 says:

Hey guys, got a dilemma. I can trade Garlett For McLean, but means i'd be benching one of Findlayson or Spargo (can loophole as i have Barry) and i'd have only 7k left

Or trade out Findlayson for him, loop Dow/Garlett with Spargo and have 146k next week

• TOPHAWK1 says:

Go for it. Play Finlayson and leave Spargo on the bench. McLean is a must IMO. Will likely go up $30K next week. Good luck mate.

• TommyC99 says:

Thanks mate! Just means I may struggle to get crouch next week if there isn’t a rookie I can downgrade to

• TOPHAWK1 says:

I know. That is frustrating when you have to scrape together every penny to get a premo and then there is no cash for next week. Keep an on Keeffe today. If he plays well, he will be on the bubble next week. If you have Sicily, you will have a swingset. Also, Cumming and Ahern debut this week, hopefully they do well and we can target them i the coming weeks. I want Hurley and Crouch too next week. Probably wont have enough cash to grab both.

114. INPieman says:

I'm sorry Nic Nat. It's nothing personal. It's those baffoons at head office's fault. I've chopped your dreadlocked head off

115. INPieman says:

82% DE 7 goals straight & 10 tackles for only 120. I'll give you the big tip. None of the champion data boys picked up Ronke this week

116. Crowboy94 says:

Refusing to pick small Midfielders next year. Merrett is hopeless!

117. Defying_Madness says:

Simpson and Merret do something

118. TBone_9 says:

Parker is off! Free to play next week

119. Russty_ says:

I think there might be a new term in Supercoach….
    When your opposition, brings in a bubble Rookie that week, he tons up and they beat you (by 50 points or less) and you didn't get em cause you thought their JS was crap.
    You got Ronked! 🙂

120. TOPHAWK1 says:

Hey Merrett. Snap out of it mate!! Start playing footy FFS. 3 pozzies in nearly a half of footy WTF? Pull your finger out you prick.

121. BlueBaggerJosh says:

Anyone jump on Darling? Has clearly taken over Kennedy's role

• Russty_ says:

I didn't, but he's definitely come along hasn't he?…I think Kennedy is still pretty rusty though, it could swing back the other way soon.

122. JohnDJ59 says:

Hurley is single handedly losing my league games for me. Even old man Simpson is outscoring him.

123. josh says:

what to do with petracca and curnow.. neither providing the output that was thought of them at the start of the year..

• Russty_ says:

Sometime you have to bite the bullet and dump em when so called 'breakout contenders'..don't break anything but our teams.
      I'm gonna be very wary about breakout contenders next season, and steer clear!

• josh says:

i get sucked in every year Russty! so tantalising at the thought of getting a bit more bang for your buck. but i think 90% of the time it doesnt pull off, and they dont end up being in the top 6 let alone top 10.. lesson learnt, but can guarantee i'll fall for it again year after year ahaha

• Russty_ says:

I hear ya mate…I fell for Petracca this year too but he's gone now thank god, almost brought Curnow in for Sicily a few weeks back too.

124. Russty_ says:

Christian will probably suspend Jack Darling for that 'dangerous spoil'.

125. Shake_n_Bake_ says:

I have to bench 1 Spargo Fritsch or Henry could make a case for all!

126. SamuraiPizzaCat says:

Kreuzer's back! Did anyone bring him in?

127. DavidSA says:

Shaw must check what he is on at 3qtr time every game then decides to do nothing

128. DavidSA says:

Won 13.14 92 – 6.3 39
    Kicked 2 no set shots all 40+ out under pressure

129. Dale says:

has tippa wacked on a few KGs since last season? looks to have been in a good paddock.
    or has he always been that big? and im not talking muscle…
    may have always been that size but only just noticing, he can play though!

on another note what a bloody game gee i hope blues get the win!!

• Horrie says:

Not playing nearly as well as last season.
      He, like the other Bombers do not look fit enough.

• Russty_ says:

Congrats on the Blue's first win!…yeah Tippa is looking a bit podgey, kinda like McCartin, who looks a bit more like a guy at the pub who knocks down 6 beers every night rather than an athlete, then again Plugger Lockett looked a bit like that too, but had much more talent. I'm sure Tippa is much fitter than Paddy though lol.

130. Dave says:

Should I take Finlayson's 63 pre-scaled or roll the dice with Higgins.

131. Defying_Madness says:

Hibberd and Hurley welcome to my team over the next 2 weeks. Might have to miss on Crouch

132. Jim_bob321 says:

Had Cripps VC….
    Who should i put the C on…
    Stef MArtin, Fyfe, Bont,
    Cheers community

133. neil DEMONS DELIGHT says:

Might have to add another demon to my 8 the way the GREAT TOM McDONALD;s going Only half joking

134. Crowboy94 says:

GAWN is a beast! Keep it going mate!!

135. TOPHAWK1 says:

Hands up who is happy they punted Petracca this week? 7 SC AT 1/4 time. Hehehe. Good riddance, you useless flog!!

136. HumanBob says:

Gawn into Fyffe was the plan but now that I check my team after the start of the Crows game I find that I don't have anybody that I can use to open the VC/C loophole. Pooh

137. BlueBaggerJosh says:

Keeping Hibberd looking to be paying off finally, TMac might be in my team to create a swing with Sic, crucial for byes because my def bench is not playing (Mirra, Murphy). Slim pickings with bubble boys might have to go early 1st time this year

138. Defying_Madness says:

Fritsch looks like he will be making cash for a few more weeks. Pretty good player

139. BadgerHoney7 says:

Gawn half way to 150, surely take his score atm rather than going into Fyfe?

140. Ja191 says:

Jeezus witts I knew he’d struggle this week but 18 at ht really?

141. JohnDJ59 says:

Doedee to Yeo or Simpson next week.

142. Kym says:

Argh! Got on too late to trade in Spargo. That including a Natanui donut. Should I take take the cash on English to trade in Mcinerney?

143. DavidSA says:

Of course Hogan T.Mac doing what I thought you would have

144. TOPHAWK1 says:

Where is Hibberd? Hasn't touched the footy for a quarter and half. Probably having a few Powerades with Hogan on the boundary.

145. Defying_Madness says:

Spargo has been very disappointing, brought him in over Ronke and fielded him over Holman. Might even get dropped by Melbourne next week

146. Crowboy94 says:

Spargo is a SPUDO!

147. Defying_Madness says:

Fyfe or Grundy captain community? Missed Gawn again

148. redherringfc says:

Rocky’s seeing a bit of it.

Might be worth a look at around 360k if he’s still fit after his bye.

149. DavidSA says:

35 shots from dees and Hogan has none of them. Can't make this sh*t up

150. Defying_Madness says:

Is this the end of Gray playing midfield? He's winning the game off his own bit and an absolute joy to watch

151. BadgerHoney7 says:

Yep, I started Spargo and Henry over Fritsch, smh, terrible week for my supercoach team.

152. BrownlowBoy says:

50 shades of Robbie just gone beastmode in the 3rd WOW!

• Defying_Madness says:

I was excited for him to drop in price at half time since he was on 38, but that quarter was bloody amazing to watch I am not even upset

153. Russty_ says:

Robbie Gray was on 50-something about 10 minutes ago…then 5 quick goals…huge!, on 113 now at 3/4 time..and now they're leading by 12. Good game.

154. HumanBob says:

Supercoach is a very giving game even when it looks like its being a bitch.
    A plethora of defensive rookies to start the season but seemingly nothing up fwd but then just as the defensive calves are at their fattest, the fallen mid premos and defenders are at their cheapest AND, we get a gold rush of forward rookies pumping out premo scores, Henry 114, Ronke 120, Rioli 109, Fritsch 97 at this rate every team will be able to afford to be full premo by the end of the byes

155. DavidSA says:

Wow 47 3qtr time ends on 90 pre scaling though.

156. Finnius says:

Macrae looking like a must have at this stage. 98 at HT!!!!!!

157. AuroraBorealis?! says:

WOW, what a game. Showdowns are always awesome to watch

158. Ahmad rubas says:

amazing friday night game the blues get their first win and now this showdown good weekend of footy so far

159. HumanBob says:

3000+ traded out Fritsch even though he had a b.e of 6 and was predicted to increase 26k if he scored 60

• BVB21 says:

I was one of them. Only forward rookie I could cull.

I brought in ronke so it paid off this week but Fritsch played a new role so wishing I didn’t cull early now.

Ronke has round 14 bye which I needed as I have so many Melbourne and Essendon players.

160. HumanBob says:

It looks like time to chop up Doedee

• Defying_Madness says:

I want to trade out both Finlay and Doedee however there are no defensive downgrade options and I have Murphy and Mirra on the bench. Tough stuff

• Swans2012 says:

Might be time to get creative and look at some discount defensive premos to stretch the cash and upgrade them, tuohy I may be looking at you….

• Defying_Madness says:

I already have 4 defensive premos and Sicily down forward. Can't touch discount ones as Hurley will be cheap soon

• Swans2012 says:

Makes sense, tuohy in this week for me I'm thinking as an eventual d7 (pending him posting a reasonable score) all things going to plan….. but yeah hold as long as you can for Hurley, surely you can work a bit of swing magic with Sicily to chop one and bring in a forward/mid/ruck if need be…..

• BVB21 says:

Appleby was on the bubble this week

161. AuroraBorealis?! says:

Naughton on 1 point at quarter time, good to see that this round just keeps getting worse

162. Tom says:

What to do with Petracca?

163. johnno2908 says:

Sorry guys, bought in McLean.

164. Russty_ says:

Here's some great news for Naughton owners….including me…

Players who are actually named and in the starting 22 for any match AND score a 0 for any reason, will NOT be replaced by an emergency. Their 0 score will also have an effect on their value, being recorded as having played a game.

165. BlueBaggerJosh says:

Put a sneaky $10 on Macrae for the Brownlow when he was paying $70

166. Shake_n_Bake_ says:

Started Naughton over Murray. Thought l had a full side when the rd started! Ohwell that doughnut will most likely make my team lose all leagues. On to next week!

167. DavidSA says:

Having a shocker round going to hibernate now

168. Rocksta says:

Billings is on 2 SC at qtr time. I thought he possibly couldn’t get any worse. Guess I was wrong.
    I got rid of Spud Petracca thank Christ. Looks like another sideways trade again this week.

169. Marty says:

Click on McCrae for c back to Fyfe back to Mccrae back to Fyfe….and then for good measure Billings 3 pts at 1/4 time. FU Billings you schmuck!

170. BlueBaggerJosh says:

With Finlayson and Doedee's time up, think I will do one to Hurley later but one to a cheapo fwd through Sicily swing this week with one trade (420k or so) anyone good at that price range?

171. HumanBob says:

Jimmy Webster is the real deal this year, great POD and still cheap too. He's the StKilda CornBoy

172. BlueBaggerJosh says:

welcome my team soon Phillips, thanking the lucky stars I turfed Billings over finlayson

• HumanBob says:

I hope that he continues and then backs it up next week but the saints rookies all seem to start with a bang then fizzle as soon as their ownership hits 20%

173. HumanBob says:

How is Mclean only on 28 with those stats?

174. Neverweaken says:

Was thinking to chase some value and look at Redden and Darling. But no. Played it safe and went McLean Crouch. Ouch

175. Ja191 says:

if st kilda don't drop billings they deserve to lose

176. TRIGGA_HAPPY says:

What a second half by 50 shades!
    Pretty much single handlely won the game.
    McCrae on another level this year nearly tonned up at half time.
    Billings also on another level but not in a good way
    Big gawny taking it to the max and just destroying anyone is his way
    And the blues finally got to kruez to victory and sing the song after 263 days. I think there were more inside than outside the circle.
    Bombers bombed again in a world of pain.

177. Daisy says:

Ok, what's going on with Daisy…. new role down back? 4 tons in a row now.

178. AFC1886 says:

First two weeks had Naughton on the field
    Didn’t put him on the field since then until this week over Finlayson just my luck

179. BlueBaggerJosh says:

Henry and Fritsch tons have saved my ass while Deledio's been out.

180. BadgerHoney7 says:

Ed Phillips is niceeeeee

181. TOPHAWK1 says:

Yes. I also copped a donut. Naughton onfield. Time to use a few trades for my neglected back line next week.

182. JEL says:

Defense went AWOL this round.
    Naughton with a 0, Laird top scored with 89, Hurley, Hibberd, Doedee & Murray all down.
    Struggled to get over 2100.

Time to paint the back fence.