CHEAT SHEET AND CAPTAIN’S CORNER

Things are starting to heat up community!

Strange things are starting to happen. Zorko the Not-So-Magnificent has not only crashed down to Earth, it’s almost as if he has disappeared off the face of the Supercoach landscape completely. West Coast have won 5 on the trot, and North Melbourne are in the top 8. The face of footy is changing. And we’re right in the middle of it, community.

Still no sign of Kelly, and Sloane and Ryder are still out. Buddy, Kreuzer and Greene are all goneski for another week. In the words of almost every Supercoach player ever – CARNAGE! Damo and I locked horns last week, and while I celebrated my win pretty manically until Wednesday morning, I had to be dragged back down to reality when I realised that he is still ranked 809. And me? Well, let’s just say it’s 5 digits and be done with it. Whether that means 10,000th or 99,999th, you’ll never know. I hope…

Top 10 Supercoach Scores

1. Max Gawn – 168 (10 points)
  2. Lachie Neale – 151 (9 points)
  3. Adam Treloar – 149 (8 points)
  4. Jeremy Howe – 149 (8 points)
  5. Justin Westhoff – 147 (6 points)
  6. Marcus Bontempelli – 145 (5 points)
  7. Patrick Cripps – 143 (4 points)
  8. Isaac Smith – 143 (4 points)
  9. Jack Macrae – 141 (2 points)
  10. Brad Ebert – 139 (1 point)

Leaderboard

1. Max Gawn – 21
  2. Tom Mitchell – 20
  3. Nat Fyfe – 18
  4. Dustin Martin – 16
  5. Kade Simpson – 13
  6. Patrick Cripps – 12
  7. Brodie Grundy – 12
  8. Robbie Gray – 11
  9. Jarrod Lyons – 10
  10. Justin Westhoff – 10

We have a new leader and it is none other than The Walking Beard. Gawn’s mammoth score against Matty Leunberger has earned him a spot just above Tom Mitchell, which is fitting considering he towers over nearly everyone on the leaderboard. Patty Cripps has sprung into equal 6th with a big score against the Bulldogs, and Justin Westhoff has brought his tally up to 10 with a big game from him. There are many players on 10 points, so for the sake of space I’m only including Westhoff and Lyons due to them gaining ranking points in 2 separate weeks, rather than just one monster score. Sorry Brandon Parfitt, maybe next year mate!

Captain Choices

Geelong vs Greater Western Sydney

Friday 4 May 7:50PM – GMHBA

Last time they met: Geelong 15.13.103 def. GWS 8.11.59

Top 5 Scores: P Dangerfield 163, S Menegola 143, C Ward 136, S Selwood 128, M Duncan 125

With Patrick Dangerfield playing on a Friday night, can you really afford to not VC him? All your friends will, and you really can’t afford to be the one who misses out if he goes massive. Don’t think about it, just do it. There’s a good chance you won’t even have to select a captain this week.

Western Bulldogs vs Gold Coast

Saturday 5 May 1:45PM – Mars Stadium

Last time they met: Western Bulldogs 16.14.110 def. Gold Coast 8.8.56

Top 5 Scores: M Wallis 124, L Hunter 116, L Picken 115, L Dahlhaus 115, S Biggs 109

Jack Macrae is tearing the roof off the 2018 season so far, with a 141 on the weekend, an average of 122.5 and an average against Gold Coast of 120.8. The Bulldogs should be looking to turn their season around, with Gold Coast on the weekend and Brisbane Lions the week after, so expect Macrae to be one of the frontrunners of that. Good Vice Captain option. If you wanted to go the other way, Jarrod Witts had been in terrific form before his matchup against Adelaide last week. With a depleted Bulldogs ruck stock, Witts should be able to dominate English and Trengove in the air.

Essendon vs Hawthorn

Saturday 5 May 2:10PM – MCG

Last time they met: Essendon 17.14.116 def. Hawthorn 12.19.91

Top 5 Scores: D Heppell 152, Z Merrett 126, B Goddard 123, T Mitchell 116, B McEvoy 106

I hate to say it, but Essendon are terrible. We really are. I’m not writing us out of this game by any means, but I think we will struggle if Hawthorn bring their A-game. And their A-game is led by none other than Tom Mitchell. Essendon don’t have any taggers, so Mitchell will probably prance around and rack up ungodly amounts of touches. He’s a fairly safe VC choice. If Matthew Leunberger is the starting ruckman again, Ben McEvoy could also be a good pick again. He had a stellar game on the weekend and should back that up again this week, so lock him in. (If Bellchambers is back, I wouldn’t still pick McEvoy so use your best judgement).

West Coast vs Port Adelaide

Saturday 5 May 4:35PM – Optus Stadium

Last time they met: Port Adelaide 18.12.120 def. West Coast 13.10.88

Top 5 Scores: J Westhoff 136, P Ryder 129, B Ebert 115, C Dixon 115, R Gray 110

Nic Nat with no Paddy Whack? Give the dog the bone already! Nic Naitanui will dominate in the ruck this week, and the fact that West Coast seem to be on the way up would be encouraging for Eagles fans. Nic Nat will start getting more and more midfield time, because while Lycett has been in exceptional form, he’s still second string. More minutes = more Supercoach points. Lock him in for a dominant display in front of a home crowd.

Sydney vs North Melbourne

Saturday 5 May 7:25PM – SCG

Last time they met: Sydney 18.12.120 def. North Melbourne 11.12.78

Top 5 Scores: N Newman 151, J Kennedy 136, D Hannebery 134, I Heeney 130, S Reid 127

Are North Melbourne good? It’s a little bit confusing. 3 wins already says they’re tracking along nicely, but I’m having a hard time getting the cognitive part of my brain to entertain the idea that North aren’t a bottom 2 side. Regardless, Sydney is better, and there’s one man we can turn to when Sydney need to stamp their authority. Enter Josh P Kennedy. Kennedy has had a rather ordinary start to the season, but tonned up for the first time on the weekend and has a history of starting sluggish. A lot of coaches are trading in JPK this week, and with a 3-game average against North of 129, you could be very well served to give him a debut captain’s game.

Adelaide vs Carlton

Saturday 5 May 8:10PM – Adelaide Oval

Last time they met: Adelaide 13.11.89 def. Carlton 12.5.77

Top 5 Scores: B Gibbs 142, M Crouch 132, P Cripps 126, S Docherty 122, B Crouch 121

If you have a look at the top 5 scores last time these teams met, you’ll notice they are all midfielders or play a midfielder-escent role (Docherty). This game is going to be won out of the middle. And for me, Bryce Gibbs is the man to captain in his debut game against Carlton. He started off the season terrifically, and with Matt Crouch working his way back into it and Rory Sloane out of the side, Gibbs should be able to know Carlton’s game style well enough to capitalise and win the ball out of the middle, and set up some goals in what will probably be an absolute whitewash.

Richmond vs Fremantle

Sunday 6 May 1:10PM – MCG

Last time they met: Richmond 25.5.155 def. Fremantle 7.9.51

Top 5 Scores: N Fyfe 142, K Lambert 133, B Houli 132, S Grigg 130, D Martin 130

David Mundy? Maybe? Please? Mundy kicked the game winning goal against the tigers earlier last year, and while I would love if that happened again (as would Damo), I don’t think it’s feasible to captain the old man. Dustin Martin on the other hand? Lock him in. Nat Fyfe will also be a good choice, but Bailey Banfield couldn’t possibly tame the beast that is Dusty Martin. If Banfield tags him, you might as well not even worry about a VC. Dusty’s your man, back him in for a big game.

St Kilda vs Melbourne

Sunday 6 May 3:20PM – Etihad Stadium

Last time they met: Melbourne 14.12.96 def. St Kilda 10.12.72

Top 5 Scores: C Pederson 137, N Jones 128, J Billings 112, B Longer 108, M Hibberd 107

I watched and wrote up a report on this game in the preseason, and I can tell you, I was almost falling asleep. I occupied myself by spending a lot of time in the line at the canteen, because the cold sausage rolls were more excting than this game. What a bore. Christian Petracca killed it, but he’s out with another dog-related injury (or did he get into a bar fight?), so the only one I would recommend from this game is the great Max Gawn. Absolutely, single-handedly, categorically destroyed St Kilda in the preseason, and no doubt he’ll do it again this week. This man just loves wreaking havoc on the Supercoach landscape. Lock him in for a monster score.

Brisbane vs Collingwood

Sunday 6 May 4:40PM – Gabba

Last time they met: Collingwood 18.21.129 def. Brisbane 13.6.84

Top 5 Scores: A Treloar 141, D Zorko 130, S Pendlebury 130, D Beams 127, B Grundy 120

Brodie Grundy and Stef Martin are locking horns this week in what will be a Clash of the Titans. I wouldn’t captain either of them, I can’t see either going over 115 Supercoach points. Dayne Zorko has been terrible, so you probably shouldn’t even have him in your team anymore, let alone captain him. If you’re going to pick anyone from this game, pick Scott Pendlebury. He has scored a total of 400 points over his last 3 games against Brisbane, and should be a key figure in what will probably be a humiliation of the home side. Lock him in if you have him, these are the games which earn him the nickname ‘DePendlebury’.

Post MaSloane’s Top 8 (Non-Dangerfield) Captain Picks

• Nic Naitanui
  • Scott Pendlebury
  • Max Gawn
  • Dustin Martin
  • Jack Macrae
  • Ben McEvoy
  • Josh P Kennedy
  • Bryce Gibbs

The Cheat Sheet

Okay, okay. So my Friday night jinx didn’t actually jinx the Bulldogs last week. But I swear, that’s my first correct Friday night tip and a very long time.

Who are you putting the captaincy on this week community?

1. ???????? says:

Need help i have 23 trades and 645k feedback would help 🙂

laird, yeo, finalysion, doedee, murray,bonner ( naughton, murphy)

fyfe, dusty, cripps, mitchell, coniglio, kelly, banfield, holman, ( coffield, barry, brodie)

gawn, nic nat, ( cameron)

heeney, smith, petracca, billings, firstch,crowden ( fogarty, ahern)

2. Patch says:

You blokes are rippers. Jimmy Webster an intriguing one and at a very nice price for those looking to upgrade Riley Bonner. Hmmmmmm

3. redherringfc says:

I’m jumping on board with jpk. 441k is just too good to knock back.

As for captain, Fyfe into Gawn. I’ll keep an eye on the live scores and know by half time weather to take Fyfe or go with Gawn.

4. FranklinShow says:

Brilliant as always!!

I read somehwere Big Kruze has trained strongly this wk and is a big chance to return. Believe afl.com.

As for my dilema – i desperately need wins in cash league so cant afford to carry Walters. Going to trade to a mid.

Macrae, Cripps, Matt Crouch – what does community feel is the better option?

• redherringfc says:

I won’t go near Cripps. I missed his bargain starting price and refuse to pay overs for him.

Macrae was Mr Consistency last year, right up to the point when I traded him in. Those scars haven’t healed yet, so I’m not going to recommend him.

That leaves Crouch. Eventually he’ll make it into my team and he’s the one I’d recommend out of those 3.

• Ja191 says:

he's only appreciated 36k off his starting price which was cheap. For a guy that could very well average 120 that's a bargain. Coming straight into my team (cripps that is)

• redherringfc says:

I hadn’t checked his price, but knew he was scoring well. I’m surprised he’s only gone up that much.

I’m still going to steer clear, too much value to be had elsewhere.

• SC_Sixty_6 says:

Sounds like you want to trade in a bloke who scored 2, 140's in a row and because of that must trade him in. Did you have this optimism after his back to back 90's? Don't think he's at a Dangerfield level and would keep up 120+ week in week out. At least doesn't have the historical data backing him.

Be careful trading in players who have likely already had there highest score(s) for the season, law of averages will go against you. Not saying he's a bad pick, but the 30% of teams have an advantage over you getting him cheaper. Especially when there's a few similar scoring players in Bont, Neale, Merrett substantially cheaper available, as well as Crouch next week.

• karlos says:

That's sounds a bit off to me… You wont go near Cripps, who's currently no. 3 total points midfielder, coz you didn't start with him when he was bargin priced. hes only gone up 30k

Cripps and Macrae both have round 12 bye. Both avg'ing 120 and priced under 600k. I would say both are good picks.
        Crouch has round 14 bye, which is shared with many other prems. also still has a high BE. maybe wait a couple weeks.

• redherringfc says:

Yeah, they’re good picks, but for me they miss the cut.

Top mids at finals time for me are Danger, Dusty, Mitchell, Oliver, Merrett, Kelly, Fyfe and Crouch.

going on last year, Macrae will fade. Cripps might beat one of my picks, but I’m backing them in.

• Errol says:

Matt crouch BE is huge wait two weeks for him

5. SC_Sixty6 says:

Can't go past Danger for who have him. Because we all know go without the VC on him and he will destroy you. Or maybe this year we won't be seeing the old danger. Titch will be my Cap. As was said bombers have no tagger so I too expect 38 disposals minimum from Tommy!

6. Krups says:

Gee tough one this week. So many combos.
    Danger into Dusty
    Danger into Mitchell
    Danger into Gawn
    Mitchell into Dusty
    Mitchell into Gawn
    Dusty into Gawn

7. BrownlowBoy says:

Any suggestions community?

119k in the bank and 26 trades.

Laird, Sicily, Hibberd, Finlayson, Doedee, Murray, Naughton, Murray
    Dangerfield, Mitchell, Fyfe, Oliver, Coniglio, Kelly, Holman, Banfield, Brayshaw, Higgins, Barry
    Gawn, Nankervis, Olango
    Heeney, Gray, Walters, Smith, Billings, Fritsch, Langdon, Henry

• Jeff says:

Its probably your last chance to get Cripps in at this price so maybe paint the fence and trade out Holman and Murray (or Brayshaw and swing Finlayson to Mid) and bring in Cripps and Duman.

8. Mike says:

How long do i hold J . KELLY. BUDDY AND PETRACCA for all 3 are killing me ehen the bloddy are thery all coming back . Im getting flogged in every league

9. Corey says:

Should We Trade Walters
    for me my bench cover is Henry and Garlett with langdon and Fritsch on the field

10. ???????? says:

Need help i have 23 trades and 645k

bonner for who and should i get rid of petracca

11. blakeyboi says:

Rayner ($290,900) – Guelfi ($177,500)

Brayshaw ($237,100) – Higgins ($196,900)

thoughts

12. ROB14 says:

Trade in Mitchell, Treloar or Cripps? Can't decide!!?

• redherringfc says:

Mitchell is a must, the others not so much.

He’s also near the lowest price he will be, at least for some time.

• Whatyasmokin says:

With a BE of 156 I reckon he could drop down to 550K, that saying he is a must have and could actualky hit near his BE anyway.

• SC_Sixty_6 says:

What redherringfc said! Mitchell at 600k is a must have. Treloar and Cripps at that price, not so much

• Russty_ says:

Did you think of that profile name yourself or are you impersonating SC_Sixty6… and if so, why?
        I can't take you seriously knowing that you only did that for trolling purposes.

13. Willymack1234 says:

Crippa or Oliver what do we recon fellas?

14. Eric_the_Red says:

Is it worth bringing in Sicily for Walters and then trading buddy to Heeney or perhaps a mid like Bont or Kennedy?

• Derek says:

You will score a lot more points. That is name of the game.

I don’t have either Buddy or Walters. If I did, I would hold Buddy think he will play next week, but I would 100% trade Walters…. easy to say when I don’t have him.

• SC_Sixty_6 says:

If you still have a healthy amount of trades left, go for it. Walters for Sicily great trade, gain money and heaps of on field points

15. Jordan says:

Greene to McLean?

16. Russty_ says:

Hey guys, anyone trading Petracca out?…I'm thinking about it lol, not too happy with his scoring.

• JohnDJ59 says:

I'm keeping him, I've traded too many players due to injury and poor form already.

• Russty_ says:

Hi John, you're probably right..just don't know if he's premo material yet, and if not will probably have to be traded out eventually anyway.

• JohnDJ59 says:

I'll be happy to have him as my F6 at the end, I'm down to 20 trades, so now is the time to reign in the trading, I've done my correction trades (3) and hopefully most of my injury trades (3) for now. Time to double down this week and next to make use of the bubble boys, then look at the premos come the byes.

• Russty_ says:

Sounds like good sense John, who you bringing in this week mate?

• JohnDJ59 says:

Hi Russty, my two trades for this week are, Coffield to Duman and Walters to Spargo. Next week I will be looking at Mutch and Ronke.

You looking to have a million bucks in the bank at round 9 John?..lol

• JohnDJ59 says:

Yes, ready for my premo buying spree.

• TommyC99 says:

That sounds good In theory, but don’t you reckon it may cost you possible league matches along with ranking hits? In the 2-3 weeks you could have upgraded, but didn’t will cost you quite a lot of points

• Sc_Wow says:

Yeah it definitely will. People doing smart 1 up 1 downs will be getting premos in faster and still generating enough cash

• JohnDJ59 says:

Hi Tommy and Wow, I know I am going against what I normally do,I up 1 down, but my season is already toast, rank 28,862 compared to 5,470 this time last year and only 15pts less. So I thought I would try something different, go for the bubble boys when available, keep the cash generation going, look at the premos only when they have bottomed out. I have already conceded I will lose league matches and points for up to four weeks, but will have a war chest ready for picking the premos up during the byes.

• Whatyasmokin says:

Id be really analysing job security for all four of thosevand look at 2 or 3 of them at the very most.

• neil demons delight says:

i would be keeping Walters JOHN only 2-3 weeks

• Ahmad rubas says:

im not trading him if he isnt in this week he is certain to play for round 8 it seems and although he his scoring is not amazing i would have to trade billings first before petracca but im not trading him either. im taking a very conservative approach with 27 trades left i plan to start being a bit more aggresive come the bye rounds considering i didnt plan very well for my bye structure lol

• Russty_ says:

Hi Ahmad..how are you travelling rank-wise so far with having not traded much so far?
        Yeah must admit I don't plan too well for byes either but I'm starting to think about it more now, you can really slip down the rankings with 1 or 2 bad bye rounds.

• Ahmad rubas says:

My rank is terrible currently at 35k atm but I'm going to fix my 2 mistakes in the coming weeks and I will bring in titch round 8 and assess dusty after the north game once I bring those 2 in I'll need 3 more premo defenders 2 more premo forwards and a final premo midfielder

• JohnDJ59 says:

Hey Russty, Tracca is av 85, was hoping for 90 – 95, so he's getting there, for what we paid for him that's not too bad, worth keeping for now, if he is your main problem then you are going alright.

• Russty_ says:

Hey John, yeah I came to my senses, just did Holman to Spargo and Bonner to Yeo…happy to be rid of Bonner and to acquire Yeo's services.
        Tracta could surprise us all and still average 100 at season's end 🙂 also, he was playing with a sore finger last week..lucky he didn't have to get it cut off!

Yeo before Hurley ?

• Russty_ says:

Yeh for sure mate, cheaper, higher ceiling too I think and that's with a 27 included. Also, Eagles are looking good this year and Bombers aren't.
            In the end, I'd like Hurley too though John.

• JohnDJ59 says:

I agree with the higher ceiling part, but going on that 27 could also have a bigger downside as well. Hurley seems nice and consistent a bit like Pendles who I am looking at as a mid POD.

• Russty_ says:

I think Yeo was used as a tagger that week, for some strange reason, don't think it'll happen again, other than that week, Yeo's been more consistent than Hurley.. by 10 points per week.

• Russty_ says:

Pendles is a sneaky pod pick this year…could end up doing what he has always done.

• JohnDJ59 says:

I think so, I'm looking at him and Bont as my first upgrade in the mids, I like the fact they are hopefully playing in round 14. Pendles could be back to being Mr Dependable, getting those 100 -110 scores each week, Bont probably has a higher ceiling, but like Yeo could pull out some 70 -80 scores as well.

• THE SALTSHAKER says:

keeping petracca, trading walters > mclean, happy to trade him back in if showing form

• Shake_n_Bake_ says:

Have Henry as Emg Friday night, alot rides on that for me!

17. TOPHAWK1 says:

Great cheat sheet Damo! I like your ruck recommendations. I have them both.

Time to burn another 2 trades this week.

I will probably be shouted down again. But that is OK.

Yes, it's true, I have decided to trade in James Sicily. (* Did not start with him)

We all know he struggles to behave inside a lolly shop, let alone on the footy field, but the bloke can play some serious hardcore footy.

At his current price of $448K and a BE of 33 you simply can not take notice.

The downside risk is that he will have another onfield meltdown and cop another week or two. The upside is that he starts to "get it" and starts to show his footy prowess and let that do the behaving.

Allen Christensen- OUT
    James Sicily- IN

18. SC_Sixty_6 says:

Lachie Neale vs Zach Merrett? What does the community think? Merrett is almost 20k cheaper so leaning towards him, but both are bargains at the current price's

19. Corey says:

Walters To McLean?
    Or Hold leaving me with three onfield rookies

• TOPHAWK1 says:

Hi Corey. Nice trade mate.

Walters will miss plenty of weeks. His injured knee was already strapped on game day.

There are SERIOUS issues with that knee. I would not be surprised if he needs a knee reconstruction.

20. Tommo says:

Who do I trade Tom Lynch to?
    Can afford anyone

21. TheBenchmark25 says:

Thinking I might have to throw omeara out the door. He did his job and made over 100k whilst throwing a nice 145 in a timely round. Poor BE and many nice plump premiums on the rise
    Time to go shopping
    21 trades left after using two this round and 5 rookies left on field and billings not exactly a keeper 150k in the bank
    How's everyone else looking with trades and rookies on field

• JohnDJ59 says:

I've been busy with correction and injury trades so still have nine rookies on field, twenty trades left, building my war chest ready for getting in premos during the byes.

• Russty_ says:

Hi Bench..I'm currently fielding 6 rookies and have 22 trades left after this week, yeah unfortunately you could probably count Billings as a rookie lately.

• Whatyasmokin says:

Yep omeara straight to Cripps for me cant ignore his scoring when hes in form.

22. Willy says:

Thoughts appreciated on team after trading Banfield > Duman & Billings > Cripps (21 trades rem./125 k in bank)
    DEFENDERS
    Bench- L. Lavender
    FORWARDS
    I. Heeney// D. Smith//J. Sicily
    B. Fritsch//J. Henry//Z. Giles-Langdon
    Bench- C. Petracca// J. Higgins

• Russty_ says:

Giday Willy, your Mids are strong but your Backs and Forwards are a bit thin still mate..especially your backs.
      I reckon I'd paint the fence with Holman to Spargo (gives you a fwd swinger) and Murray to a premo, maybe Hurley or Yeo.
      Maybe get Higgins onfield too over Henry.

• Whatyasmokin says:

Finlayson should be on field has been scoring well. Forwardline looks most thin to me as rookies have been scoring reasonably in the backline.

• Willy says:

The only problem is that forwards are a bit volatile and unclear at the moment (except for Gray who I'll pick up after the bye). Wouldn't mind for the dust to settle and to pick them up in 3-4 weeks time just pre-bye, when it emerges who is definitely going to be worth picking up- (i.e. Buddy when he's back from injury)
        Might hold Billings for now and upgrade Murray to Hurley now instead(?)

23. StevoRivo says:

Best mid trade in this week out of the below?

Oliver, M.Crouch, Selwood, Zerret, Bont, Pendles, JPK?

24. Hinch says:

Beautiful community, assistance required!

Walters… I have both Crowden and Giles-Langdon on the bench as cover. I have 24 trades left after doing one this week (J. Kelly to Treloar due to holding Kelly long enough and he’s still going to be a couple of weeks I think)

Walters hold, now he’s Down to 2-3 weeks and not 3-4, or trade for someone like McLean?

And if I hold, should my other trade be looking to get Cole in? Is cole a must have rookie? I’d Probably cut Coffield for him.

• Russty_ says:

Hi Hinch, not sure if Cole is a must have..he's expensive so won't make a huge amount of cash, Walters to Mclean will keep the good points coming in and he's round 14 bye friendly. Depends on if you're playing for rank or leagues, if it's rank, trade, and if Leagues you could wait and see how he recovers. Bear in mind Walters has missed a lot of games from injury.

• Corey says:

Another thing to add with Walters is following the round 14 bye depending on how many games he’s played, he would have dropped a very large amount, closer to 400K a great upgrade target to complete your side

25. TommyC99 says:

Thoughts on these trades?
    Banfield – Duman
    Holman – Oliver

Was going to go Cripps due to his bye but Oliver is too hard to ignore and still has a decent bye (only got cogs with same bye in mids)

26. What_Bear says:

Hi guys,

Need some community advice improve my team. 24 trades and 94K in the bank

Def: Laird, Hibberd, Savage, Finlayson, Doedee, Murray (Coffield, Murphy)
    Mids: Danger, Dusty, Mitchell, Fyfe, Cripps, Coniglio, Kelly, Holeman ( Garlett, Banfield, Barry)
    Ruck: Gawn, Nank (Olango
    Fwds: Heeney, Billings, Sicily, Fritch, Higgins, Guelfi (Greene, Henry)

I would like to add a forward, but can's see a rookie worth moving on

Maybe Garlett to duman, via DPP to free up some cash, but not sold on job security.

This week is making my brain hurt

• Russty_ says:

Easy mate…get rid of Greene for Mclean..and look to get another forward in next week, you can't have 2 rookies onfield in the fwd line..let alone 3., or get rid of Garlett also this week for Spargo, you could play him onfield.

• JohnDJ59 says:

If it was my team I would be downgrading Greene to Spargo and upgrading Garlett to either Oliver, Pendles or Bont.

• What_Bear says:

Thanks for the advice all. Wanted to hold Greene, but not knowing how long he will likely miss is probably what is hurting my head 🙂 Time to sleep on it, but looking like Bye Bye Tobias!!!!!

27. bambam says:

Going Macrae over Danger. Feels all kind of wrong but Macrae is average 10 more and 45k cheaper. Can he keep it up?

28. Goose says:

Thinking along the same lines. Was looking at Danger but Macrae and even Joel Selwood are interesting to select.
    If Danger shakes his niggles his ceiling as we know is massive, question is does he get back to his best this year or not. Maybe wait another week and re assess, he will drop a little further in price

29. Ja191 says:

Hey community, have Walters was thinking going either
    1 – Garlett to spargo, banfield up to cripps
    2 – Walters to mclean, banfield to a midfielder 540k or less
    Will leave me with 21 trades going for rank, thanks a lot!

30. Westy says:

Current team has some forward injury issues (not as bad as some) so it will be interesting to see what comes out in the team lists.

Laird, Savage, Hibberd, Finlayson, Doedee, Murray (Murphy, Keeffe)
    Fyfe, Martin, Mitchell, Macrae, Cripps, Conliglio, Kelly, Holman (Brayshaw, Banfield, Barry)
    Gawn, Nankervis (English)
    Hogan, D Smith, Waterman, Henry, Higgins (just you wait), Guelfi (Franklin, Deledio)

$385K in bank and 23 trades.

I have a nasty feeling Hogan will miss and I'll cop a donut in the forwards.

Will Keeffe finally get on field with Deledio out? Could bring in Cole there. Without the FWD issue, I'd have gone
    OUT Brayshaw, Keeffe
    IN Merrett, Cole or Duman

But now I'm tempted more to lose one of Hogan, Deledio or Franklin for a McLean or Robinson. I don't want Sicksilly because his anger issues are more likely to break out than Deledio's body is to break down. 😉 I just think Deledio has a lot more to give this year.

• Whatyasmokin says:

Deledio will miss more games through injury than sicily will lose through suspension, and he's top flog these days.

Great player with lots of skill, otherwise wouldnt be playing right now, sadly hasnt produced over 18 games in a season since 2013.

Only 4 games last year, 11 the year before………you get the picture.

• Westy says:

Despite his floggishness, and partly because Guelfi was out as well, I eventually picked Sicily to replace Deledio. Can't really pass him up averaging over 100 at 448K when there are so few FWDs or DEFs cracking the ton.
        The other out is Banfield for Z Merrett.

31. TommyC99 says:

So was going to go Oliver, but have been seeing a bit of talk about Pendles and as a pies man, the proposition of putting him in my side is real tempting. Someone convince me that I should take Oliver pls lol

• Sc_Wow says:

Take Pendels

• TommyC99 says:

Why’s that?

• Sc_Wow says:

Because you want to. They are both good players. Have another think about it and decide.

• TommyC99 says:

Fair enough. My only issue is that Oliver is probably guaranteed top 10, Pendles not so much

• Dildor says:

Odds are you're not winning 50K anyway (nothing against you just probability), so pick players that you love to watch. Supercoach makes games more interesting because you have some investment in players. If you LOVE watching pendlebury read the play in slow motion and pick his way through traffic like a pigeon on the west gate then by all means pick him, the difference in 20 weeks time probably wont be massively significant anyway.

• TommyC99 says:

Cheers for the response mate. You do make a great point. And Pendles scoring should improve since the pies look a lot Better than last year.

• Steeeve says:

It's funny, this was my toss up in the preseason. Went Oliver and am glad I did, but Pendles has been exactly what I thought he'd be. POD too.

32. StevoRivo says:

Need some help Community. Trade time. 26 trades & $265k.

Laird, Hibberd, Finlayson, Doedee, Murray, Naughton (Coffield, Keefe);
    Danger, Fyfe, Martin, Titch, Cripps, Cogs, Petracca, T. Kelly (Banfield, Holman, Garlett);
    Gawn, NicNat (Olango);
    Heeney, Lambert, Smith, Sicily, Fritsch, Higgins (Henry, Langdon).

Thinking Langon & Banfield to Zerrett & Duncan via DPP swings. Then somehow look to get Crouch next week. But just not sure I’m targeting the right area given the 2 x fwd rooks and defence rooks. I know the aim of the game is to premo mids first.

Any thoughts always appreciated.

33. Daniel says:

Hey Community!
    In need of some trade help.

I have 24 trades left & $288k in the bank. Team below

Laird, Hurley, Savage, Finlayson, Doedee, Murray, (Naughton, Murphy);
    Danger, Fyfe, Martin, Titch, Cripps, Oliver, T.Kelly, Holman (Banfield, Coffield, Barry);
    Gawn, NicNat (Olango);
    McLean, Smith, Billings, Fritsch, Fisher, Guelfi (Henry, Langdon).

I'd really like to add another premo in DEF or FWD but Merrett is good value so not sure I should miss that boat.

My concern is that i'll be near full premo in the mids with Merrett but still needing 3 FWD (possibly 4 i Billings doesn't improve) and 3 DEF

Thoughts community?

Cheers

• DavidC says:

The two best bubble boys are in the backline so downgrade Murray or Naughton and then upgrade Holman. Can get someone like Heeney and move him forward later or Zerrett.

• Daniel says:

Swinging in Heeney is a good option I hadn't considered as i feel that while Merrett is great value there will be other great MIDs that will pop up.

Any overwhelming reason for holman over coffield to downgrade? I know Holman is playing out of position atm but is that likely to change and is coffields score of 24 an issue?

• dale says:

personally i dont mind holman with a BE of 35 still I'd move on barry his JS is shaky and cant score more than 40 on his good days. that for holman is a bad day its not like nicks BE is 60 odd if he can pump out a 75+ watch his BE go down again, but just my opinion.
          maybe go naughton/ murray down to duman or cole (cole is pricey but has solid JS hard to put a price on that)
          & barry to merrett (terrific value).

• Daniel says:

I also don't mind Holman so I am thinking Banfield & Coffield out, Duman & one of Heeney/Merrett/Mundy/Robinson (robo is probably a trap) in.

• Derek says:

Take the value when it is presented.

Nothing wrong with have a deep midfield, good point scoring potential, name of the game.

I’ve already got 8 premium mids. Merrett at M8.

34. Sam says:

Oliver & 80k left over
    Merrett & 150k left over

Oliver would be traded in eventually I think anyway for Kelly last sport before bye, thoughts ?

35. blakeyboi says:

L Davies-uniacke – higgins
    N Holman – mirra via coff

36. KSinny says:

Thinking of downgrading Murray to either Spargo or Ronke via Keefe dpp, who would you suggest out of the two? Then I'll upgrade banfield to anyone I like. Thoughts?

• Doc says:

NDD reckons Spargo will stay in the team for a while and Ronke will probs go out when Buddy is back so I'd go Spargo

• dazzler says:

flip of the coin. swans love ronke's fwd pressure they bought him in for his tackling. i think he will hang round for a while.
        I'm going spargo purely for DPP

37. Steeeve says:

Danger into Gawn and if you don't end up with a good captain's score well that's terrible luck. Good week to just go with logic.

• Logic says:

Logic is Mitchell into Gawn.
      Danger hasn't quite been himself

• JugHead says:

Agree…….but……..I do see a tiny risk. Grundy has shin soreness after two close back to back games.
      My rucks are Gawn and Nank. They both played mid week then the following weekend too.
      I'm sure they are well managed but If ever there was a week for Grundy, Gawn or Nank to have a quiet one, this might be it.
      Gawn will probably punch out another big number, but I'm less confident than normal. The question is, if he doesn't smash the opposition again, what is just an "average"score for him? …..115? I don't know.

38. John says:

Macrae vs Oliver

39. Sellars1226 says:

What's the situation on M Crouch? Is he set to drop again this week? If so my trades this week will be

Brayshaw/Kent to Higgins/Spargo which leaves me 264K to get him in next week

But if not thinking Brayshaw and Kent to JPK and Spargo

40. dale says:

DEF: Laird, Hibbo, Bonner, Doedee, Finlayson, Murray (murray naughton)

MIDS: Danger, Dusty, TMitch, Fyfe, Oliver, Coniglio, T.Kelly, Holman (Banfield Brayshaw Barry)

RUCK: NicNat Gawn (Olango)

FWD: Heeney, McLean, Smith, Sicily, Fritsch, Guelfi (ZGL Henry)

unsure on my trades i like the look of cole. rock solid JS but feel my cows are still fattening up down back…

Patients wearing thin with barry i think I could go early on one or even two of Worpel, spargo, mutch and even ronke so i can get the two i don't get now next week on the bubble ideally you want 3 of them 4 before there rise if they keep there places they all look solid..
    I hate going a week early but in this case i think its almost worth it two get others next week…

would love some fresh ideas on what to do my brains frying here so would love a fresh outlook on it all.

41. Macca says:

Hi Community
    Any crows fans know if Murphy has been playing in the 2,s.
    No mention of him by Barron.
    Got O'conner as well and with injuries mounting up getting nervous with the byes approaching.

42. blakeyboi says:

L Davies-uniacke – cole

43. Laird Lad Donuts says:

Westhoff or Mundy for my last Forward upgrade?

• INPieman says:

I'd have a look at Westhoff with Ryder in the team first

• Laird Lad Donuts says:

A lot of people have been saying that! but a few points first
        1. Ryder was in the team round 1 where he scored 68 and got injured i can't remember how far into the game but he still scored a 68 and Westhoff scored a 140, he's second highest score this year WITH Ryder in the team
        2. When is Ryder expected to come back

• Derek says:

Ryder might play this week.

Who has been rucking for Port? Dixon or Westoff? It will definitely affect both of them.

• Phil says:

Depends on several things mostly regarding bye rounds.
          1.Are you making the trade right now? If yes, do you already have Robbie Gray. If yes, pick Mundy unless…..
          You already have 2 or more forward premiums with the same bye as Mundy (ie Billings, Heeney, Franklin)

If you can wait till after Round 10, Westhoff becomes the better option (plus you get to see how he goes with Ryder)
          There's not much between the 2 for mine.

• Simo036 says:

The Hoff

• Laird Lad Donuts says:

Over Mundy? Are you worried westhoffs scoring might go down when ryder is in or do you agree with my point earlier

• Lazza says:

I’d be more worried about Mundy.. he rarely scores big… maybe 2 or 3 times a season ..Mundy’s BE is 108.. he’s only topped that once this year.. Hoff’s BE is 51.
          They are both DPP.. and both have toned up 4 times … so no advantage there.. except Hoff has gone bigger.
          Mundy’s will get more mid action with Walters out … whilst Hoff’s role won’t change much.. even when Ryder comes back because Dixon filled most of Ryder’s role.

• Shake_n_Bake_ says:

Robinson

44. Placey1 says:

Hi Guys.
    I'm upgrading Banfield for Macrae and Walters to Spargo. This is my only chance to get Macrae in before he rises in price. Was thinking instead to trade out Billings for Sicily. Thoughts??

45. Doc says:

I've decided to trade out Toby "I punch midgets" Green as well as Banfield but have 2 options that I'd like to communities help with.

Option 1 – Green+Banfield out, Macrae+Oliver in, $144k in the bank.
    OR
    Option 2 – Green+Banfield out, Macrae/Oliver+Duman/Cole in, $540-670k in the bank.

Was originally set on option 1 but now realising how much cash I could still have for a Bang Bang to Oliver and Dusty next week I'm beginning to like option 2. Anyway your thoughts are most welcome, cheers

46. TRIGGA_HAPPY says:

To trade Walters to hold Walters this seems to be the question of the week.

Ans? Stuffed if I know as i have Walters the reduction in time causing havoc going from 4 plus to 2-3 even a rumour back rd 8 has really got the ol' grey matter working overtime!

Like anyone else can trade only 2 options I see for my team are sicily or mundy.

Or

Keep. Trade banfield or holman to spargo (seems to be the lad the community thinks will score well and hold his spot) and then trade Murray to Sicily. Condarnit $3k short of going banfield and holman using finlyson DPP.

Think I will keep holman one more week as only has 35 b/e but put him on the bench. Up to Crouch next week. Could go bigger than banfield who is good for a 60.

If keep have spargo, crowden, Fritsch or Henry at F6. Using DPP with Walters of course.

Inside top 1000 if that helps or hinders?

Insert thinking music….

• DavidSA says:

I got elivator music instead
      Gotta keep Walters I reckon. Only going to reduce your cash gen and increase time it will take to go full Premo

• JohnDJ59 says:

If you traded in a rookie for him, wouldn't that increase your cash generation,? although it would take longer to get to full premo.

• Josh says:

Although it may take a little longer to get to full premo by trading Walters, the advantage of trading in another premium is you will have a 30-40 point increase in points scored weekly over the rookie that would have been fielded in Walters place. This 120 (3×40) or so points gained would be worth the extra week or two used to get to full premium. As you are in the top 1000, I would trade him out as long as you haven't wasted too many trades.

• Connor says:

Actually I think if you trade Walters and spend $50k and get him back when his price drops it might be a $50-80k upgrade straight from a rookie – essentially totals what you would pay to get someone like R.Gray in from a rookie but minus the downgrade

• Shake_n_Bake_ says:

Had a good look at ur side last week Trigg. Im sort of in the same boat as yourself. What im doing is reeling on Henry as my emg Friday night. Hoping to hold of on trades this week then paint the fence in rd 8.

• The Ranger says:

Been chewing over this all week Trigga.
      I'm torn between trading him out for Mundy or Sicily or holding.
      I'll obviously wait until teams drop but right now I'm going to hold and double downgrade some rooks this week.
      I might take a points hit but it will enable me to paint the fence for the next two weeks or perhaps even double upgrade next week.
      Lots of talk about the upcoming rookies but I don't see great JS for most of those one gamers.

47. Whitey says:

If your keen to keep a bit more cash, you could look at Selwood or Merrett.

48. DavidSA says:

3 Saints defenders all averaging 90+ Roberton ruled out for the year Saints getting clipped inside 50's Against
    1 or 2 of these guys will most likely stay in the 90-100 range starting to think too much lol

49. red5 says:

Who to trade in for Bonner?
    Option 1: Duman, then I can get Mitchell
    Option 2: Cole, then I could get a player like Zach Merrett , Oliver, Pendlebury, Toby McLean etc.

50. anthdepa says:

I have 497,000 in the bank and was looking to get rid of Banfield and Naughton for Macrae and Hurn but I fall -27,000 short pretty disappointed,was looking to go big with trades this week as I've been trading my way up for this. I dropped from ranking 6,000 to 15,000 and am looking for a high ranking this year as I'm not in many strong leagues. Any tips on a different upgrade I could do? This is my team so far – DEF (Laird, Savage, Naughton, Finlayson, Doedee, Murray) – Coffield, Mirra

MID ( Mitchell, Martin, Fyfe, J.Kelly, Parker, Coniglio, T.Kelly, Holman) – Banfield, Barry, Brayshaw

RUCK (GAWN, NANK) – Cameron

FWD (Heeney, Franklin, McLean, Smith, Fritsch, Guelfi) – Henry, Giles-Langdon

51. CFC says:

Chatlie Curnow not playing this week. He has an ankle injury, happened during training.

52. MRose says:

Danger or Cripps this week

53. Steeeve says:

Petracca 50/50. Be 'handy' if he played

• Derek says:

No way he will play. That finger sounded real nasty

• Tibor says:

They keep talking about it being a fitness issue in that he has been laying about on his fat arse for a week rather than the finger being the problem now. I would think given the two quick turnarounds due to the Anzac game the rest would be a good thing. Put a band aid on the finger and have a Panadol and a teaspoon of harden the f up

54. Steeeve says:

Seeing a lot of Oliver v (player/s)
    Choose the other person, not Oliver.
    Thanks!
    Sincerely, all of us Oliver owners.

55. bloodsarmy says:

Lads,

Currently 486 overall with 26 trades remaining and $124k in the bank. Team is as follows:

B: Laird, Hurley, Finlayson, Doedee, Murray, Mirra (L.Murphy, B.Mihocek)
    M: Danger, Fyfe, Dusty, Mitchell, Cripps, Coniglio, Merret, T.Kelly (Holman, Cunico, D.Barry)
    R: Gawn, Natanui
    F: R.Gray, Heeney, Sicily, McLean, Gowers, Guelfi (Giles-Langdon, L.Ryan)

Thinking of trading out Murray & L.Murphy for Duman & Webster/Hurn.

Alternatively I can trade Murray & L.Ryan for Mitch Robinson & Duman/Webster.

Thoughts?

56. Sc_Wow says:

Anyone with C Curnow, he’s out

57. Frozen water bomber says:

Was determined to trade holman and banfield this week, but now i am thinking moving murray first might be the smarter option, what are peoples thoughts on this?

58. Phil says:

Only reason I could think of to do this would be so you can afford the premium you really want. Although Murray's breakeven is higher than the other 2, he is also probably more likely to hit it

59. Jake says:

Thoughts in Walters then?
    I can upgrade to a McLean. Or swap walters to the midfield and upgrade him to Mcrae? Any other options?

60. Maverick_ says:

Can anybody maybe a st kilda supporter shed some light on this jimmy webster character?
    Why do i know so little about him and will Dyl Robertson out for the year help JW or could a role change come with this?
    could be my replacement for Bonner

• Frozen water bomber says:

His output will definitely improve, not too sure he is a top 6 defender come years end, could be a nice POD at d6 though

• Marty says:

Saints supporter here. Webster has been in and out of the side. I would wait a week or two and see if he can string a few good scores together before committing.

• Tibor says:

He's battling to get a regular game at St Kilda. How are St Kilda going? What does this tell you. There will be plenty of better options

• Russty_ says:

Hey Mav, he's never averaged more than 71 in 5 years or so, he's having a good season so far though, and Roberton being out for the rest of the year should mean his job security is better but I wouldn't like to depend on someone like him to be all that consistent for you.

61. Brady says:

26 trades left
    BANK – 297K

DEF – Laird, Hurley, Finlayson, Dodee, Mcgrath, Murray | Mirra, Murphy.

MID – Dusty, Mitchell, Fyfe, Coniglio, Merrett, Whitfield, Kelly, Holman | Garlett, Clarke, Styles

RUCK – Gawn, Sandi | Olango

FWD – Heeney, Walters(!), Smith, Billings, Raynar, Guelfi | Fritsch, Langdon

Hold or trade Walters?
    Thinking of downgrading McGrath (break even of 91) to Cole. Bank a load of cash. It will take my bank to $451k.

Can then upgrade(?) Walter's to any forward (mclean/gray) or swap him to the midfield and upgrade to a Mcrae?

• Maverick_ says:

G'day brady.
      You can trade walters if you like but i don't think its a must. best option would be mclean though he will be a top 6-8 fwd.
      Im going off track a little here from what you asked but Im more worried about your cash generation . eg. murphy, clarke, styles & garlett you need to get some cash flowing. maybe look at moving 1 if not 2 of these on this week otherwise definately next week to spargo, mutch. ronke & worpel.

• Brady says:

Thanks for the info!
        Yep I have a few in line. I have a plan in getting in my promos hence the cash generation I already have in my kitty/making for my kitty to upgrade over the team. The mid prices under performing like McGrath are who I'm relying on to downgrade possibly. I have a decent amount of trades as I'm aware I will have to downgrade a maxed out rookie and then to upgrade a maxed out rookie (I guess that's the luxury we have with so many well performing rookies I guess) not Ideal I know as it would be good to upgrade both at the same time. But I'm looking at holman to danger next week for example which would take a fair chunk of the kitty.
        Styles is in my team as a def/mid purely as a swing with finlayson when I need and hopefully for the byes. Same with garlett with the mid/fwd.
        Those 3 rookies and Cole are who 8 have in mind over the next 1-2 weeks.

• Maverick_ says:

Yeah fair call mate. Sounds like you have a solid game plan then. If your going cole it has to be this week far to expensive next round he will be 210k+ . I started danger unfortunately for me! I wouldn’t rush into him till he starts to turn his form round

• Brady says:

A plan I hope that works bar any injurys or shock omissions. Yeah McGrath is tipped to drop to 280 odd this week. Rather bank on him now and get Cole as Cole looks solid in that west coast backline and is scoring the same if not better than McGrath. Yeah McGrath could turn and start pumping out 85+but it's a risk I'm happy to take with what has been shown so far.
            Oh stiff mate!I ran the risk with not getting him, looks like he should be basement price next week. Think his scores will start pumping out from tonight so good luck!

62. ???????? says:

Need help i have 23 trades and 645k feedback would help 🙂

laird, yeo, finalysion, doedee, murray,bonner ( naughton, murphy)

gawn, nic nat, ( cameron)

heeney, smith, petracca, billings, firstch,crowden ( fogarty, ahern)

• Ben says:

I would be trading out Bonner and Coffield. Lot's of options. Maybe Bonner down to Duman and Coffield to Danger (or any other premo mid you prefer)

• Maverick_ says:

I'd upgrade bonner i think to a simpson or hurley both going to be top 6 defenders.
      second trade could be either holman/banfield to a merrett?
      Spend that cash so your not bleeding points.
      next week double downgrade to start your cash gen again there is 3 or 4 on the bubble next week worthy of a look

63. Koby Tyers says:

Hi community.
    I want to strengthen my defence, so I need to trade Naughton, Doedee or Murray. The latter has the highest BE of 54 so he is the one I suppose in order to get Hurley, Yeo, Simpson or Witherden.
    Any thoughts?

64. Fearthebeard says:

Patrick Cripps or
    Jack Macrae?

• Holty01 says:

Id go Cripps because he is a contested beast and when he does get tagged he still scores ok. Macrae will be tagged at somepoint and much easier to tag someone who plays on the outside. Still both of them wont let you down.

• r_calve says:

cripps is cheaper, higher cieling and the only a grader in carlton
        he may attract tags but he has been tagged twic and got 90 so that isnt too bad
        cripps for me

65. Lovekids says:

Who are the kids on the bubble this week?
    Anyone thinking Ronke….

66. Crowboy94 says:

Mirra and Guelfi are out guys!

67. gator59 says:

Mirra and Guelfi both omitted

68. Declan says:

No lachie Murphy

69. Shake_n_Bake_ says:

Garlett named as is Patracca

70. Defying_Madness says:

Keefe you hero saving me from a donut. Mirra and Guelfi killing me

71. r_calve says:

VC – gibbs
    C – fyfe

yeah or nah,and is walters for heeney a good trade

72. Sc_Wow says:

Billings to go big this weekend

73. HectorY says:

Damon recommends Witherden. Might trade Naughton for him. What do you think forum.

• Sc_Wow says:

He’s pretty expensive

• JugHead says:

Agree. I like the kid. But I liked him more at 465k. Having said that, if you think he could be in the best 6 defenders at the end of the year he might be worth the current price. I would have given him a chance of being best 6, but he plays at Brisbane.
        Like the old saying. Hard to fly like an eagle when you are surrounded by turkeys

• Danners says:

Suppose it depends who you have. Would probably take a Hurley/Simpson over him, but good be a good POD

74. Willymack1234 says:

Surely Crameri playing means danger spends more time in the middle

• JugHead says:

Depends if they are trying to manage Dangers workload. Wouldnt be surprised to see him get a weeks rest when Gaz comes back.

75. FearTheBeard says:

Ffs fritsch likely to get a game this weekend or won't make the cut?

76. Ryan says:

In need of some serious help community.

I want to keep Walters but dont know if it fits my structure.

DEF: Lairad, Hurley, Finlayson, Doedee, Murrary, Nuaghton (murphy, O'connor)

MID: Danger, Titch, Fyfe, Cripps, Oliver, Zmerret, Kelly, Holman

Ruck: Gawn, Nic Nat ( English)

FWD: Heeney, Mclean, Walters, Billings, Fritsch, Garlett ( Guelfi, Veneables)

I have 25 Trades left with 56k in the bank.

Let me know your thoughts community!

77. Hayden says:

To trade out Walters or hold? I can trade to Merrett via some DPP magic, or should I be holding him and upgrade elsewhere. Bringing in M Crouch next week.

• Lazza says:

Wait for Crouch if you can’t afford both over the next two weeks… I brought Merrett in last week (forced injury trade)… Crouch is next after his price bottoms out… but Merrett will go up substantially this week.. if you want both go Merrett now and you can pick up Crouch in 2 weeks..

78. Crowboy94 says:

Guelfi is just being managed. Worsfold has said he needs a rest and will probably be back next week.

79. cashcows says:

25 trades, 134k

Laird, Hurley, Yeo, Finlayson, Doedee, Murray, Naughton, Murphy

Danger, Fyfe, Martin, Mitchell, Parker, Kelly, Holman, Higgins, Banfield, Brayshaw, Barry

Gawn, Martin

Gray, Heeney, Mclean, Smith, Fritsch, ZGL, Henry, Fogarty

I'm thinking Holman + Banfield -> Cogs + Spargo, and that'll leave me with 1.4k

• cashcows says:

Or should I look to move duman in as there doesn't seem to be any DEF rookies on the horizon to make use of the fatten def rookie cows.

• SloanedogBillionaire says:

Wouldn't trade upto Cogs has never tonned up against Cats and will probably lose cash. I have him and am thinking of Cogs to Danger

80. gator59 says:

ZGL You little ripper for playing this week

81. Jim_bob321 says:

Have Walters and Guelfi…
    Playing with one less forward, maybe even two if Fritsch doesn't get named..
    Should I just trade Walters to Sicily or hold?
    Thanks

82. MeJ says:

How much longer do I wait for Josh Kelly? Not like I've got the best team going around to leave 600k on the bench.

83. Hayden says:

Cole or Duman? Looking to downgrade (or upgrade) L Murphy in my defence. Doesnt look likely to get a game anytime soon through injury and returning players. Thoughts?

• Redpill5 says:

I’ve swapped Murphy for cole this week Hayden. Need some bench cover since mirra got dropped. Cole is named on ground and projected to make $50k odd. Jetta is also out injured which further helps his JS.

84. TBone_9 says:

Got a few options this week guys, 26 trades and 235k in the kitty.

1. Banfield out, swing O’Connor onto mid bench and bring in Duman. Would have 380k in the kitty afterwards

2. L. Murphy out and bring in Duman onto def bench

3. Save trades and go Banfield down to any mid rookie on bubble next week and Holman up to Oliver

I’m swaying towards 3 right now but with no cover on def bench I’m worried it could come back to bite me. Would appreciate your opinion guys 🙂

• Derek says:

Can you do 1 AND do 3 THIS WEEK as well.

The quicker you get to premium the better. Is Holman on your field? If so must do.

• TBone_9 says:

Hey Derek, I can do 1 and 3 this week. If I were to do that I would pick up Oliver or Cripps and have 70k still leftover. But wouldn’t it be smarter to make my upgrade next week when Holman has fattened up more and Oliver has hit his floor? Cheers mate

• Defying_Madness says:

Think about the on field points you lose as well. Need to weigh these two things against each other and decide on which you think is more important

• TBone_9 says:

Cheers Madness. That’s a good point… I appreciate the wisdom mate. Will sleep on it and see how the Sunday squads shape up tommorow

85. John says:

Are these reasonable trades

OUT – Fritsch (if he does not play) – Swing English into the forward line ang get Olango

OUT – Banfield – Swing walters into the midfield ( on the bench till he comes back) and get in Siciliy

86. TRIGGA_HAPPY says:

If u hold Walters as play Sunday can loop holman.

87. Russty_ says:

So Guelfi came in for Connor McBiter..and now he's gone out because Biter is back in, kinda knew that was going to happen and I traded him in anyway..lol, oh well, he made a bit of money I guess.

88. StevoRivo says:

So of all the trade options, given selections tonight, Banfield and Coffield likely to go given both are bench selections and may have maxed out.

The challenge is whether I go for premo mid or premo def.

Thoughts please on Hurley, Yeo, Simpson, or McCrae, Oliver, Selwood, Pendles, Merret or Bont???

89. Petracconaldo says:

Banfield and Brayshaw for Merrett and Cole with 57k spare or Banfield and Brayshaw for Cripps and Durman with 36.5k spare?

90. Goaled Finger says:

Trading in Sicily this week. My theory is very few players have ever been suspended 3 times in one season, so unless he gets injured, he should play every game from now on…that’s what I’m telling myself anyway!

91. Rick says:

25 Trades: 261K – Looking for your best trade advice, thanks
    DEF: Laird, Simpson, Shaw, Doedee, Murray, Bonner (Naughton, L Murphy)
    MID: Danger, Fyfe, Titch, Dusty, Cogs, Kelly, Finalyson, Holman (Banfield, Brayshaw, Barry)
    RUC: Gawn NicNat (Olango)
    FWD: Heeney, Petracca, D Smith, Billings, Christensen, Henry (Fritsch, Guelfi)

• Jordan says:

Bonner to merret via Finlayson

Or you could go bonner to jpk who looks to be coming back into form and upgrade christensien to a Toby Mclean type

92. Jordan says:

Get rid of bonner or murray?(bonner could be good bye round cover
    Trade or hold Greene?
    Cripps or merret?
    McLean, Mundy or Robinson

I'd go….
      Bonner
      Trade Greene
      Merrett, is 70k cheaper..similar output.
      Mclean

• Derek says:

You shouldn’t have either come the byes. I’m surprised Bonnar got a game, Puttard was named.

Get rid of Greene, even when he gets back he won’t be match ready.

I went Merret, purely on price a couple of weeks ago. Every week I get beaten in my leagues by someone with Cripps. I don’t know, maybe Merrett, just.

I’m one of them ones who think McLean has overachieved….. I did say that about Docherty though.

93. Steeeve says:

Cannot believe Dom Barry held his spot. Shame he's not a forward or defender but at least he can gain a little more cash. Maybe even have a good game and string a few together.

94. Kym says:

Cannot believe I am contemplating Sicily from Stephenson and Yeo from Finlayson. Double upgrade? Thoughts people?

95. Finnius says:

Kade Simpson or Lachie Neale? Any reasons for Neale's below par performances early in the year?

• Defying_Madness says:

Simpson for me, a lock for top 6 defenders and has a better bye

• Derek says:

Walters had taken Neal’s role as the Mid/fwd, especially as the linking player out of the midfield. Neal had become just a regular inside midfielder. You could see instantly on the weekend when a Walters went off, Neal had the ball and was running through the guts creating the play, especially with Fyfe now playing as the deep forward.

While Walters is out Neal will score big.

96. Petracconaldo says:

Bonner to Cole and Banfield up to a premo mid

97. Blaknight says:

So…

Zorko into McCrea or Selwood
    Murray or Christensen into Cole.

Cheers.

98. John says:

Which 2 out of Holman, Brayshaw and Banfield goes?

99. DavidSA says:

Can anyone give me the list of rooks that are not likely to play.. I hear that a few in fwd line are unlikely Fritz and Gelato?
    I got footy training tomorrow arvo and going out to see Infinity Wars later at 6:15 pm

100. Defying_Madness says:

Billings and Murray to Simpson and Yeo? Would be bringing Keefe forward and likely moving him back to my defence next week to reopen the swingset with Sicily

• Russty_ says:

2 strong trades there DM, if you don't have bigger Fish to fry.

• Defying_Madness says:

Yeah finally got a full team playing this week for the most part. Guelfy and Mirra hurt. Luckily dodged the carnage in the forward line to Buddy, Greene, Walters and hoping to bring them in when they return at a cheap price.

101. Jono says:

Hey Damo, great article mate my team is starting to get very solid!! It consists of

Defenders; Yeo,Hurley,Laird,Doedee, Murray and Finlayson (Naughton and Redman)

Mids:
    Danger, Fyfe, Mitchell, Dusty, T.Kelly, Coffield, Holman and Banfield (Garlett,Barry,England)

Rucks:
    Gawn and Nic Nat (Cameron)

Forwards:
    D.Smith,Robinson,Billings, Stephenson, Rayner and Fritsch. (Buddy and Crowden)!

Let me know ya thoughts who I should have as captain and vice captain for this week’s games!!
    23 trades left and $542.5k in the bank!!

• Tyruddanaut says:

I was thinking that was a terrible team due to the lack of premiums, but then I saw the cash in the kitty. Use it.
      Improve your mid stocks with Selwood and/or Zerrett Improve you Forward stocks with Mundy, Taranto?, McLean and/or Heeney

102. Jordan says:

Is it risky having 20 trades left with 6 rookies still left and 180k in the bank?
    If so I may reverse my Toby Greene trade and just hold. (Greene to McLean)

103. James says:

I don’t understand, why are people getting rid of players like Holman and Naughton when they can easily get their BE’s?

• Russty_ says:

Because it's time to make the big moves James, sacrificial cows have to be sacrificed in order to achieve the ultimate goal, the full premo team.
      Just depends on …week by week, whether you can do that or have injury issues etc to address.

• James says:

I have Finlason, Murray, Doedee, murray, naughton, kelly, Holman, banfield, brayshaw, Barry, Fritsch , Christensen , guelfi and Henry. Is it worth getting rid of one of them if I have 24 trades left?

• Russty_ says:

Yeah for sure mate, 24 is plenty left, some guys only have 20 left, Kelly's missed 3 games and will miss again this week, you probably should've already punted him, can you post your full team, so we can have a look and make suggestions?

• Brim_Cat says:

Surely hes talking about tim kelly. Christensen is ready to go, then decide between banfield and murray as to what best suits your needs, both are ready to be moved on. Happy trading!

• James says:

I’m talking about tim kelly by the way sorry about that

Defenders: laird yeo Sicily finlayson doedee Murray (naughton Murphy)

Midfielders: Fyfe Martin Mitchell Cripps Coniglio Zorko Kelly Holman (Banfield Brayshaw Barry)

Rucks: Martin Gawn (Cameron)

Forwards: Heeney Greene Billings Christensen Fristch Guelfi (Henry Keefe)

• Goat says:

Though I love the idea of “full premo” early, surely the aim is to get there at a steady pace and with the right premise?. Every year trades I should make in Rd 16 I cannot make die to a lack of trades. Also, there has to be a rookie knocking down the door to justify the cash. Next week is good but almost all of my bench is playing this week. I can’t see how I should trade this week.

• Derek says:

just making their BE isn't good enough. Holman's BE is 35. lets say he gets 50, he will increase in value by $10k. meanwhile Dunman has increased by $60k if you are going down to another rookie or Merrett has increased by $30k if you were upgrading.

just making there BE is losing ground. the only reason you would hold was if you knew a really poor score was about to drop out of their 3 week average and they will get a nice boost the next week.

• Steeeve says:

Exactly it's nice to wring every drop out of a plump cow but if you are upgrading to a fallen premo you have to go when the premo's time is right, not the rookie's. Even if the rookie gains a little more cash than the premo that week you have likely banked twice as many points

• Derek says:

anyone who has their copy of the Jock Reynolds magazine 2 will have already read the article on "How to milk the most cash out of your cows" a number of times.

But for those who don't have a copy, let me tap it out for you….

"Slaughter your cash cows at the right time.

This is as important a rookie management consideration as any other. it is also the most difficult to get right. let's have a look at how much cash the rookie class of 2016 generated each week over the course of their first 10 games of the season.

—-there is a nice graph with lots of wriggly lines—-

After 6 games our school of rookies had appreciated by an average of $145,000. By the end of their 10th game, they had added an average of only $40,000 to the total.

When you take your cash cows to slaughter is very much a case by case consideration. However, in general terms most of your rivals will hold onto their rookies for too long.

the net value of moving from appreciated rookies into point generating premiums quickly in most cases will outweigh the net value of holding onto the rookie for the purpose of an additional nominal price rise.

As with everything in this game there are some exceptions to the rule, but tending towards aggressively trading out rookies when weekly appreciation drops below $25,000 is a reasonable measure of thumb"

• Wedge says:

I'm keeping Holman. Hopefully he can put in three good weeks and get to 300,000 for his bye. Murrey is the one to downgrade to duman. I reckon he's fat enough

• The Ranger says:

I think once they've made around 150K James, they're fair game.
      If you don't go early on some you can very easily end up with four or five rookies that all need to be culled at the same time.

104. Marty says:

Who can believe Adam Treloar's form this year? Would make a good POD. Must have fixed his disposal efficiency this year.

• Tyruddanaut says:

Let’s hope he scores a -20 so we can pick him up in a few weeks

• Derek says:

Adams being out last 3 weeks has helped as well. I think Adams is back this week, lets see how he is affected.

i do really really like Collingwoods games leading to the byes though.

105. John says:

Hey guys any suggestions was thinking of going Greene to McLean since it sounds like he’s going to be out for a while. 24 trades, $220k in the bank, cheers guys.

DEF: laird yeo Sicily finlayson doedee Murray (naughton Murphy)
    MID: Fyfe Martin Mitchell Cripps Coniglio Zorko Kelly Holman (Banfield Brayshaw Barry)
    RUCK: Martin Gawn (Cameron)
    FWD: Heeney Greene Billings Christensen Fristch Guelfi (Henry Keefe)

• Russty_ says:

Yo John, bear in mind Fritsch might not play this week and Guelfi won't, but Henry and Keefe are named onfield… you might need to swing Sicily forward with Keefe, and field Naughton.
      Maybe even consider getting rid of Billings for anyone.
      Zorko and Kelly are also problems, but maybe deal with that next week.

• John says:

Should I definitely trade Billings and if so to who? Was thinking of holding him

• Russty_ says:

Up to you, maybe Taranto if you don't have him, or Robinson, could even downgade to a rookie…(Spargo) that's all to save money but……
          Greene and Mclean are the same price so a no brainer there, Billings is only worth 400 now but you could still afford anyone, just get the forward you most believe in regardless of price. Choose a keeper.

106. JohnDJ59 says:

Not going with my double down trade now, not worth getting in a one game player, so going 1 up 1 down. Walters to Pendles and Coffield to Duman.

• Russty_ says:

Hi John, I like that alot more than your double down move…this is the time when we need to be securing keepers, and building our keeper base.

• JohnDJ59 says:

Hey Russty, my team does look better for it, will be good to have only two rookies on field in the mids for the first time this year, could still end up with a donut in the fwd line though.Will be looking to do my double down trade next week, then look to upgrading the week after. Danger and Crouch should have bottomed out by then.

• Derek says:

Pendles is looking very good.

however, how much has his score been inflated by Adams being out? same with Treloar?

Doesn't look like Pendles has a high ceiling anymore. lots of scores between 105-113 and just one score of 123.

i personally would be looking elsewhere, bit more value maybe.

• JohnDJ59 says:

Hi Derek, I did consider the Adams factor, but Pendles still scored alright in the first three games when Adams was playing, so not too worried, I know he hasn't got that high ceiling any more, just happy to have a player that I can depend on to get 100 – 110 each week.

107. Bazza says:

Hey all!
    Who should I bring in, A or B:
    A: Higgins and Seedsman
    B: Cole and Sicily

108. Holty01 says:

Well after serious thought and bagging this bloke and as well telling people to stay clear of him, ive decided to bring in sicily. With that though, i will bring in Cole. I know he is an expensive rookie but i feel his js is very good and if Sicily doez do something stupid again, i would have faith in Cole to do a job.

• SC_Donkey says:

Lol! I'm still pondering wether I should or not.

• Holty01 says:

Bringing him in over a Yeo or Simpson just helps the 4 week plan i have. Hoping to be 2 short of full premium at that point. Onviously pending on injuries as so forth

• Derek says:

Yeo has been annoyingly good.

After his 27 against geelong in round 3, i was licking my lips to pick him up around $450k. 150, 114 & 94 put an end to that plan.

however, WCE do have Port, GWS, Tigers & Hawks coming up. I'm going to bet on him having at least one stinker in that lot.

Simpson is averaging 100…. again.

• Holty01 says:

Yeah Yeo or Simpson is the next upgrade in 2 weeks for the backline. Then the last is Laird. Been waiting for him to have a bad game but could be similar to Docherty. Just have to pay the big bucks for him

109. SC_Donkey says:

Why am I even considering bringing in Sicily?
    Maybe because Curnow is out, Guelfi got dropped, Fritsch on extended bench. Or maybe Sicily is just an SC relevant, apart from his temper I would've slotted him in my side without no doubt.

Anyone know how bad Curnows ankle injury?

• Tyruddanaut says:

His scoring potential at his price shouldn’t be ignored! You can keep a record to see how much he scores every week and, when he’s out, count the rookie substitute or F7. I bet it will be 100+ average

• Tyruddanaut says:

Oh and Curnow has a minor ankle sprain. 1-3 weeks. Might need to wait for the report. It also depends on his body. Sprains act differently to most people

• SC_Donkey says:

Thanks Ty,

Depending on how bad that sprain is, can miss a couple of weeks. Not looking to trade him out, and Sicily is handy to have even though he'll miss a few games here and there cause he can't keep his temper down. As you mentioned he would be a good cover at F7 or D7 for the season.

• Derek says:

it isn't the suspensions that we need to worry about, it is the 23 he scores when the opposition get under his skin and he gives away 5 FA and a couple of 50m.

i'm looking at my team and thinking about which keeper to get in next. my midfield is done, so looking Defense or Forwards, and there is really no-one who is saying pick me because i'm good and good value…. except Sicily. Simpson is my next option at $80k more.

• Sc_Wow says:

Simpson should drop further in the next few weeks

• SC_Donkey says:

Good point Derek, guess i just put it all into one word is his "temper" (include; suspension, free against and 50m).

I see a lot of SCs midfield are filled, I'm still 2 premos away in that area. 1 spot is for Dusty and still not sure who the other one will be yet. Crouch or Jelwood are the two I'm looking at getting in.

Backline I need 3 premos, Hurley is one maybe next week, still not sure which two to bring in to fill the backs. Fwd Mundy in this week, Gray after his bye and maybe Westhoff should give me a good look if his output drops since Ryder is back this week.

110. Stupid Coach says:

Great work again Damo. I have 23 trades and $158k in the bank. Team is as follows:
    B: Laird, Hurley, Ryan, Savage, Doedee, Finlayson, Murray and Naughton.
    M: Danger, Titch, Dusty, Zorko, Parker, Cogs, T Kelly, Holman, Garlett, Coffield, Barry.
    R: Gawn, Nank, Olongo
    F: Buddy, Petracca, Smith,Gowers, ZGL, Crowden, Guelfi, Henry.

I have lost patience with Zorko (has cost me too many league games) and has to go – thinking Cripps or Macrae. Not sure whether to trade Buddy to McLean or downgrade a rookie to generate cash and see if Buddy returns next week.

Appreciate any advice community.

• Tyruddanaut says:

Zorko is too cheap to upgrade him to a player as expensive as Cripps or Macrae. Generally I use a rule to only upgrade the players by 100k in sideways trades

• INPieman says:

You need to address your forward line. Murray & Naughton on bench seems a luxury. Send one to Cole or Duman & use the funds to turn a forward rook into Sicily. Perhaps cut your losses with Guelfi

• Stupid Coach says:

Thanks INPieman and Tyrunddanaut. I could go Murray to Cole and turn one of the forward rookies into Sicily or McLean. I only brought Guelfi in last week and according to Worsfold he is just having a rest and could be back next week so I would like to keep him until them and use him as a captaincy loop hole option if possible. Which rookies out of Henry, Crowden, Garlett or ZGL would you trade?.

I just thought I really needed to get rid of Zorko because apart from one score over 100 all his other scores have been below 50 and I can't afford him doing that again as I have lost my past three league matches and need to start winning if I want to make finals. Reading all the comments here, it seems like Cripps or McLean are the best options to bring in price wise.

111. Mike says:

Ive had enough i got rid of buddy and j kelly
    And got in cripps and westhoffffff . No time frame given on the rwo with there i injuries

112. Fitzy says:

I want one of spargo, Mutch or worpel this week so I can hopefully get the other two next week, whose the best JS?

Also I’m upgrading bonner. Whose best value?? I like Simpson, hurn & Webster now robertons out..

113. Fitzy says:

I’m licking my lips at Webster . Seems too good of value and Roberton out is a big up! Any reason why I shouldn’t pick him? 80-100k cheaper than Simpson/yeo/hurley

114. Jack says:

Zorko to Danger?
    Or hold since Zorko has lost so much cash

115. dale says:

Out : bonner
    Do I swing Sicily back and bring in gray? He is doing as he likes but is 570k huge overs?? His output is far superior to any defenders I could get in is all

116. Soothsayer says:

Lapin ski job security?

117. simon says:

thoughts on tom mcdonald. could be valuable swing set for sicily?

• DacZawson says:

Won't score enough to justify keeping him as a premo.
      Keefe named this week if you're desperate for a swingset in the next few weeks.

118. K2V says:

Thinking about trading in Westhoff this week or should i go the safer Mclean.

119. pod says:

Just a question community how do I check my teams values thankyou

120. JugHead says:

Really want to get Crouch in next week and feel I have to slaughter a cow this week to build the cash.
    Would have preferred not to because the bubble boyz this week dont excite me too much and I have a rule about not bringing them in early. My team is

Laird, Hurley, Yeo, Doedee, Finlayson, Murray (Naughton, Murphy)
    Danger, Titch, Fyfe, Cripps, Zerret, TKelly, Holman, Brayshaw (Petracca, Dow, Barry)
    Gawn, Nank (English)
    Heeney, Mundy, McLean, Stephenson, Waterman, Fritch (Higgins, Garlett)

Thinking of axing Holman this week, swing Finlayson to mids and bring in Duman. Then next week axe Murray, swing Finlayson back to leave a hole in the mids for Crouch. Any thoughts? Or other general suggestions for my team?

121. seen_burns says:

I've got 134k in bank, will be trading Josh Dunkley (368k) giving me about 502k, McLean the best option at 515k but 13k short. Should I downgrade Bailey Banfield swing Finlayson into the mid and bring in Duman/Cole or go early on Spargo. Or just use one trade to get someone like Jack Gunston (469k)?
    FWD- Heeney, Smith, Sicily, Billings, Dunkley, Fritsch. (Henry, Guelfi)

122. KSinny says:

I'm really in two minds on this trade guys, so I've downgraded Murray to spargo which I'm happy with but I now need to upgrade banfield to somebody.i have enough money to get anybody I want and initially went with Oliver as he is only 570k atm, but I've always planned to have Dangerfield in my team but not sure if its worth the extra 70k to get him in this week. Both Oliver and Dangers BE's are about the same but depending on who I get I won't be able to get the other for at least another 2 weeks. Thoughts?

• Keenbutclueless says:

Derek made a strong case for Oliver based on Melbourne’s favourable fixture for the next 6 week’s. So if you are considering Oliver, now is probably the best time

123. pod says:

Impey named in the back pocket, Mitchell as a half forward, Jags on the bench and Howe in the guts. Love how Clarko and the MC just troll everyone when doing the team sheet.

124. John says:

Trade in Duman or Cole for sam Murray?

125. Nick says:

who to trade in for Christensen out of Taranto, Robinson, McLean, and Gray

126. Claire says:

I have had a quick flick through the forum to find out why Mirra was dropped? Apologies if I have missed the answer to my question. I know Sicily returned but I thought Mirra did ok. Being an older guy and having been on the Hawks list for a while he knows how they play. I thought he might hold his spot until Birchall returns after their bye!
    So, Derek the Hawk fan and/or others, why his omission and might he return earlier rather than later.?

• Northernsoul74 says:

Simple, he’s not best 22. Never was as Derek pointed out last week.

• Derek says:

Duryea and Hardwick have both been very good this year. I thought Duryea might struggle to hold his place.

The hawks had a few injuries, Langford, Shoenmaker, Burygone, Poppy, Cyril, Shiels along with a certain other player who kept getting suspended, that opened the door for Mirra to get a few games. He did ok but was just filing in until others retired.

Worpel could be different, the hawks are thin in the midfield, he might have an opportunity if he plays well.

127. Andrew says:

Have $190k in the bank
    Do I go Holman to JPK this week or wait to go Spargo to Banfield and Holman to Macrae or M Crouch?
    Is JPK capable of averaging 105-110 from here?

128. Greg says:

Think it will just be Banfield to Neale for me this week, have flirted with the idea of going Murphy to Duman but I'm not sure the trade is worth the $30k I'll make.

Now debating whether to double downgrade next week, had planned to go one up one down and turf Murray but might be better pressed to wait another week.

Need to keep building my bank to ideally get in Crouch / Oliver soon and also Gray after R11.

Thoughts?

129. John says:

Which 3 do I field of Henry, Langdon, Coffield, Barry, Holman, Spargo?

• Brim_Cat says:

Loophole henry if you can. Wouldnt field barry. Also risky starting a player that has only played 1 game. Trust your instincts

130. BadgerHoney7 says:

Stewart Crameri in for Geelong this week, VC option but also good for Danger, won't have to play so much time fwd.

131. Jimmy says:

Going Greene to Gray, thoughts ?

132. jordan batis says:

hi I'm really bad at supercoach and I was going to get blake acres in this week and since he hasn't been named I'm thinking of getting webster. I need some serious help please. I have Taranto sitting in my forward line and I don't know why ive kept toby greene please help me its pretty much my first year I would consider myself a rookie

133. Neverweaken says:

So. My forward line is Devon Smith, Petracca, Walters, Buddy, Lids, Fritsch, Henry and Guelfi
    I have Sicily down back. I can trade someone out and put Sicily forward and get Duman or Cole. Thats the easy bit.
    I can trade out Banfield and put Walters or Petracca in mid bench to hold. If Petracca plays obviously I want to keep him. If he doesnt play I would prefer to trade him rather than Walters.
    WHAT THE F*** DO I DO 🙂

134. DavidSA says:

Surely Higgins and Fritsch make the cut Sunday
    I'm in a world of hurt if they dont.
    Surprised the Rat got a gig again tonight.

Man I get this feeling I am going to have to hold trades tonight because of Sunday uncertainty

135. Ando says:

Hey Community! Thoughts on loopholing this week?

Danger into Titch or Gawn

Titch into Gawn

Leaning towards the latter because Danger doesn't seem to be at his best…

136. Willymack1234 says:

What time are the Sunday teams named?

137. The G Train says:

hey fellas, really would appreciate any feedback, had a rough start to the season with a few forced changes and it hasnt got any easier since. Thinking about Murray down to Duman and leaving Holman for another week or two and scooping up Crouch when he bottoms out. Thoughts appreciated. Team below, 500k in the bank. 24 trades left so pretty keen to hang onto walters and billings and just hoping he puts his kicking boots on.

Laird, Simpson, Finlayson, Doedee, Murray, Richards (Mirra, Keefe)
    Fyfe, Dusty, Mitchell, Cripps, Coniglio, Merrett, Kelly, Holman (Brayshaw, Banfield, Barry)
    Gawn, Nic Nat (Cameron)
    Heeney, Hogan, Smith, Billings, Henry, ZGL (Walters, Venables)

138. ROB14 says:

What peoples thoughts on Mitch Robinson? Complete weirdo but scoring pretty good?!

139. Stupid Coach says:

Thoughts on:
    1) Murray to Durnam and Garlett or Henry to Sicily
    2) Murray to Durnam and Zorko to Cripps
    3) VC – Danger or Titch
    4) Which two on the field out of Murray, Doedee, Finlayson and Naughton.

Thanks Community.

140. lachy says:

option 1 or 2?

1: Banfield to merrett/selewood/bont
    or
    2: Bonner to simpson/yeo/hurley

a suggestion of which player in the option you decide would be appreciated too

141. AB13 says:

O'meara to Mcrae or Cripps?