PODCAST: HE LIED TO US IN SONG!

BETRAYAL

Lekdog does some snooping and uncovers Patch’s WEB OF LIES and unmasks him as a fraud, a traitor and a scoundrel to the cause of being Bad At Supercoach. Meaning this whole seven weeks of song and dance about being bad at things was a charade, a ruse, a lie.

Trust has been broken. Fortunately, he makes up for it by making a bad “Green Eggs and Ham” joke and a good new segment.

After differences are resolved, Lek and Patch talk injuries, rookies and more premium options than you could poke a stick at at the most stick-pokingest day of your life and had an electrified stick-poking machine.

They also ramble about things, because of course they do, the loveable idiots.

• Please rate us on iTunes
  • Please tell us what you want us to do or not do with this whole podcast-y business.
  • Please tell us what the hell is wrong with Dangerfield
  • Be most excellent to each other
  • Please someone come and tell Patch his rank is actually really bad and make him – and Lek – feel better about this rather awkward situation.

What targets are you looking at this week, community? How are you travelling?

1. Brad says:

Can't wait to listen to this on the way to work tommrrow 😄p.s ranked 998 overall at the moment.

2. MRmoMAN says:

With already using 8 trades, and 7 players out of full premo including billings who is not playing like one at the moment, should i be holding walters for the 4 weeks? going for league wins only, however have cash on the line in a competitive league

3. SC_Sixty6 says:

Cheers for staying away from Cripps boys!

Nice rank there Patch, you definitely fooled me 😉
    No need to use luck as an excuse for your early success.

4. BlueBaggerJosh says:

Gonna wait till walters drops in price (injury) to trade billings if i do as he could still turn it around as evidenced by last years similar scoring. Thinking this week Murray to cheap def premo, then next week banfield to spargo and holman to JPK. should i trade in ryan, howe or sicily?

5. Finnius says:

Macrae or Cripps community? I can't split them.

6. Russty_ says:

Hey guys, thanks for the cast…Danger's going ok, was averaging 117 last week and 112 this week. If his Cheeseballs coach comes to his senses anytime soon and plays him in the guts more, he will start banging out some Dangerworthy scores soon.
    The being most excellent to eachother is up to you guys, maybe please keep more of an eye on the forums cause there's some horrible abuse and bullying going on here lately, with no apparent moderation. There are Impersonators, and some nasty people..again.
    I'm going shit this year and so are both of you , cause you asked me to say that …but I will get better, hopeful-bloody-y.

I chopped Bonner's head off tonight, and enjoyed it, I did it with a fire forged Damascus steel blade Sword, and it was swift but fair…so long fool's gold fakey fake phucker!
    🙂

• Lekdog says:

Hey Russty, we try and keep on top of things but amongst thousands of comments a day it can be hard. I actually think it has been really positive in here for the last couple of weeks, I’m loving the conversations people are having!

7. SC_Donkey says:

Scored 2149 this week, suprisingly moved up 1000 spots in the ranking.

Just wondering on how is everyone else are going with premos(keepers) and trades.
    I am 6 premos(keepers) away with 21 trades and 200k in the bank, not sure if it's ok or not. Hoping to get full premos(keepers) by Rd 12, I should have 10 trades left for the rest of the season after the bye rounds. Is 10 trades enough to keep me going to season end?

• RobDog says:

Hi Sc_Donkey, I think you are going through your trades too quickly if you want 10 left after the byes. If you trade all three each bye that means you only have one double trade between now and the byes. If you go one up one down after Port/GC to get a Gray or Ryder, you have no other trades before the byes. 6 off a full team should have you getting pretty good scores, I would try to hold off as long as you can before any trades. Lots of injuries this year and they will take a few trades for sure, so factor that in.

• Derek says:

the idea is to get to full premium asap. you need to make trades to do that.

this year there are many of the keepers who have a bye in Round 14. it is very late to be bringing those fellas in after round 15, so most people will have thier round 14 bye premiums in place early and pick up the other premiums coming out of rounds 10, 12 & 13.

i would expect to be close to full premium round 13

the best indicator of how close teams are to 'Full Premium" is to look at their team value. we need to be getting close to $14mil.

most of us are still along way from $14mil. I'm around $11.8m and thinking where is the extra $2.2m coming from. gulp!

• SC_Donkey says:

Been kinda lucky with my players I started with, there were few issues i had, Ryder, Kelly and Rocky. Rocky was big fail a wasted trade right there, Cox idea which was a fail due to Ryder injury and Taylor the guy is getting enough of the pill, the output just wasn't there.

Right on Derek, definitely right about trying to get full premos(keepers) asap by the bye rounds. Remaining trades we have in hand are for injuries and maybe a couple of corrective trades for players who's dropping off with their performance.

• SC_Donkey says:

Tnx Dog,

I have planned and structured myself for the bye rounds, the six premos(keepers) that's needed to get to full will be even spread through the bye rounds along with rookies. Looking to get Gray after his bye to cover for the main byes, also have my eyes on Westhoff both players will come in handy.

I think all I need is 11 trades from here up to rd 12&13 to get full premos(keepers) that will leave me with 10 trades for rest of the season.

• Matt English says:

I’m 7 off full premo with 25 trades left

• joe says:

6 spots currently 190 rank 21 trades left need 4 backs and 2 mids hurley yeo simpson ?mids oliver crouch

• Rabbits16 says:

2,098points this week lowest this season and moved down 1166 spots

• Bad_News_Brown says:

20 trades left 3 players off full premo.

8. JohnDJ59 says:

All I can think about Danger is he must still be a bit cautious about his hammy, I had planned to get him in round six or seven from the start, but now I'm just going to wait and see how he goes, once his BE and price look like they have bottomed, I will get him in. Could be in two weeks or after the byes, all depends on how he scores.

• Derek says:

The coach was saying on AFL360 last night that he copped a corked calf a few weeks ago that has slowed him down and that he was also a little under-done in the preseason because of the hammy. hammy is ok now.

9. StevoRivo says:

Have 26 trades & $265k. With Petracca possible to miss again and Zac Langdon doubtful, is it time to move them on? Also have Holman & Garlett taking up bench space.

I have Danger, Titch, Fyfe, Cripps, Cogs. Don’t have Yeo, Gray, Hurley, Bont or Oliver. Not sold on Zerrett and itching to get Crouch.

Trade or hold?

• Derek says:

Petracca will miss this week. i read what they had to do to his finger, mate you are not playing AFL a week after that!

• StevoRivo says:

Thanks Derek, thought so. Trades this week but now it’s down to who goes first?
        ATM it’s in this order….
        Holman, Langdon, Garlett, then Petracca.

• Derek says:

i havn't heard how Langdon's leg is. If he is missing a number of weeks he should go first, if only a couple of weeks, might hold him.

Garlet has to go if not named. Somehow i think he will get a game.

Holman has fattened up and should be chopped, but only if you need the cash this week, if you don't need cash he can sit there another week.

petracca is a hold. averaging 86. melbourne has Saints, Suns & Carlton coming up, although i think he misses this week.

• Sellars1226 says:

Get Crouch next week, pretty sure he's going to drop again

10. TommyC99 says:

Would it be better to pick Dumin this week as a rookie option, or risk it and go early on another rookie? Picking up Cripps this week and I need to paint th fence to make it happen

11. Jeff says:

Just the one trade this week

S. Murray to Sicily

Will Sicily be a top 6 defender?

• Josh says:

If he stops being a flog and getting suspended I think he’s as safe a bet as anyone

• Derek says:

With Zac Dawson retiring last year, it does open the door for someone else in my top 6 defenders.

I think there are 4 who stand out at the moment and pick themselves: Laird, Yeo, Hurley, Simpson.

the other two places could be from a group of 10-15 players. Sicily is averaging 104 as the 3rd highest defender so he is in that group.

• Daniel Z says:

Average? Yes.
      Total? No.

12. Darcy Franks says:

Do I get rid of Zorko and Murray for Cole and Macrae or Jarrod Garlett for Ronke and Murray for Sicily

• Patch says:

Easy for me to say not having him but Zorko will – must – turn it around. Surely. Would hold him until last and upgrade around him, but that old logic has failed me in the past.

Still say the second option for now.

13. Daniel says:

Thoughts on JPK Community I don’t think he will score 2 50s in a row again! Surely some value there or get Merrett ?

• Dildor says:

Go look at his scores for the last few years, always has a quiet patch generally around the start of the year. After that he bangs out the scores, looks pretty similar this year IMO.

• Derek says:

JPK doesn't have a massive ceiling like some other players, and that is why his average have been around the 110. super consistent and durable. i honestly think his best SC days are behind him because of the speed of the game now and the less stoppages. however, this is probably more highlighted early in the season when everyone is fit and healthy and the grounds are hard and fast. Wait until everyone slows down a bit and the grounds become heavy, JPK will come again.

he is $441k!!!! how is this possible.

great value for someone who should average 105-110 for the rest of the season. Doesn't have a huge ceiling

• FreddoFrog says:

Good thing he gets to play on the SCG because the other grounds don't get heavy. Etihad is the same in sub zero as plus 30 and Adelaide,Gold Coast and Perth drain faster than a superaccount after fees.
        JPK looking like a dinosaur that you roll out for exhibition matches in Cairns or Darwin during the wet.

• Dizzlekicks says:

Note though – after last weeks big game, he's a big chance to cop the dreaded Jacobs tag this week

• FreddoFrog says:

JPK finishing like a Bull is a myth started by somebody else, in reality he has been SC poison for the last 5-years for SC coaches with finals dreams.

2017 he Didn't play at all in rounds 16,20 or 21 destroying the finals hopes of anybody who had him but if you excuse that, the final 6 games that he did play included a 50, 97 and 96. Hardly trouser stretching from one of your top mids.

2016 included 2-sub-100 games in the 4-weeks of SC finals
      2015 he was a must have, ave 125 during SC finals with a low of 112 in the SC Semi-final

2014 he spat out a 39 in the SC elimation Final and missed the final 2-games (rested before actual finals)

2013 his final 6-games were 82,68, then SC finals-93, 136, 89, and 101 in the SC GF.

JPK is SC fools gold. Always has been and always will be.
      He does OK in DreamTeam though I think

• joe says:

Avoid like the plague. Last week was a virtuoso performance against a midfield setup with glaring problems, absences etc. Even then, he was utterly [email protected] for three quarters. Then, minus a concussed tagger, he went nuts. It's an irrelevant score.

Even at his best, he only averaged 109. Even after last week, this season's average is 84. That's the sort of numbers he was posting a decade ago.

14. meph says:

Hello jock Reynolds family, have the issue of Walters to deal with and have narrowed it down to three options.

1. a straight swap for Mclean
    2. Drop Coffield for Spargo, switch Walters to mids(need Spargo for that) then trade him up to titch.
    3. Downgrade him to Ronke then next week bring both titch and dusty in.

All options have some cons, option 1 means ill need 2 trades for titch next week. Option 2 and 3 means two rookies onfield up forward with probably no bench cover with Langdon being injured.

• Sana says:

Option 1. The other two options mean bringing in rookies early who could get injured/dropped before a price rise. If you already have Langdon out you don't want to risk more outs wihtout being able to make $$. And Mclean is dominating, a lock for top 6 fwds you'd have to think.

15. Tyler says:

Looking to bring in another midfield gun and can’t decide between Pendles & Oliver leaving me with 90 or do I get Zach Merrett and leave myself 170k

• Dice_real says:

I'd go Oliver, I think his ceiling has gone up a little this season

• Derek says:

i have Oliver locked in my top 7 mids. he has had a slow start to the year but is still averaging 111 (affected by the Jacobs tag in round 3) he a gun.

• FreddoFrog says:

The worry is that he only got 89 (without a tag) on a day when Max had 42h.o and scored 168 in SC.
        He appears to be very easy to push too close to the stoppage contest which results in a lot of the taps going over his head.
        Duck Carey should be taking credit for identifying this any day now, just as soon as his assisstant reads this and checks to make sure that it's true.

16. Da Boysh says:

Hi Community,

Thoughts on Murray > Spargo with DPP
    Banfield > Macrae

OR

Double downgrade to get Spargo + Dunman and hold off on Macrae..

DEF: Laird, Hurley, Shaw, Doedee, Murray, Naughton (Richards, Murphy)

MID: Titch,Fyfe, Dusty, Coniglio, Cripps, Merrett, Kelly, Finlayson (Holman, Coffield, Banfield)

RUC: Gawn, Nank (Lavender)

FWD: Gray, Heeney, Sicaflog, Petracca, Smith, Fritsch (ZGL, Guelfi)

22 trades left

17. Reece says:

Merrett or Oliver community ?

18. BadgerHoney7 says:

2 trades this week:
    Walters to Gray, Banfield to Merrett

Next week:
    Holman and Garlett to Spargo and Mutch/Worpel

Week after:
    Jack Henry to McLean

Do I go Merrett or JPK?

19. MOD143 says:

Currently ranked 157 overall. Team names Endangered. Midfield set atm with zerret at M7. Last midfield trade is t Kelly to danger.

20. BlueBoy says:

DEF: Laird, Simpson, Ryan, Doedee, Murray, Finlayson (Mirra, Murphy)

MID: Titch, Fyfe, Neale, Coniglio, Cripps, O'Meara, Kelly, Petracca (Holman, Barry, Banfield)

RUC: Gawn, NicNat (Olango)

FWD: McLean, Walters, Sicaflog, Smith, Guelfi, Fritsch (Henry, English)

Moving on Walters and Murray this week. Have money to get two premiums. Who are the best two to pick up out of Macrae, Hurley, Heeney and Oliver?

I like Macrae but I have too many players with the round 12 bye.

Zerrett is one head knock away from a big break and I don't want to risk it.

Waiting another week or two for Danger.

Any advice would be appreciated.

• TheGreatBozza says:

I'd say Oliver and Hurley for ceiling, but honestly can't go wrong with either of those 4 choices

• DacZawson says:

I'd say by the end of the season, Heeney and Hurley most likely be top 3 in their position, so you'll definitely need them at some point
      Disregarding price, I'd go Oliver and Heeney

21. KingWinter7 says:

Is Sicily a decent trade in option with a 33 break even this week ???
    Have 263k in the bank

Could either trade out:
    Murray – 54
    Naughton – 27
    Coffield – 54
    Banfield – 41

22. Willymack1234 says:

Cripps, Macrae or Oliver?

23. DacZawson says:

Coffield down to Mirra/Duman this week and Banfield down to Spargo
    Next week it'll be nice picking up Dusty for less than 600k.

I assume the lack of talk about Dusty is due to most people having him already?

• redherringfc says:

I’m waiting for his price to drop. BE in the 180’s.

hoping in the next 3 weeks it goes Mitchell, Oliver, Dusty.

• SideshowBob says:

Dusty not worth talking about yet, can't trade him out can't trade him in.
      3 round ave of 106 dropped $50k over the past 2-weeks and predicted to drop another $30k this week then Next week he has Jacobs at etihad. If he scores 140 against Jacobs he'll only drop $10k if he scores 80 against Jacobs he'll drop another $30k.
      So, he's not a top 10 mid over last 3 rounds and has three tough games coming, he's dropped over $50k in past 2-weeks and will drop another $40k-$60k over next 2-weeks.
      Potentially get him for $540k after round 9

24. TBone says:

Hey guys, different approach for me this year. Took too long to get to full premo last year so I’m thinking Holman out this week, swing Finlayson into mids and pick up Howe. Would love to grab a Merrett or Hurley but only have 498k after trading Holman out. Any one else have any suggestions of upgrades I could do this week?

Laird, Simmo, Yeo, Doedee, Finlayson, Murray (Murphy, O’Connor)

Danger, Dusty, Titch, Fyfe, Cogs, Parker, T. Kelly, Holman (Brayshaw, Banfield, Barry)

Gawn, Nank (Olango)

Heeney, Smith, Sicily, Billings, Fritsch, Guelfi (ZGL, Henry)

26 trades remaining.

Cheers guys 🙂

• Goat says:

Wait on selections to see about ZGL's knee and which rookies seem secure but you might raise the cash to complete either of those trades through swapping him out early to a new earner.

25. KSinny says:

Not sure if I should do any trades this week boys.
    Here's my team

DEF: Laird, Simmo, Sicily, Finlayson, Doedee, Murray (Naughton, Murphy)

MID: Titch, Dusty, Fyfe, Cripps, Cogs, Zerret, Kelly, Holeman (Brayshaw, Banfield, Higgins)

RUC: Gawn, Nank (Olango)

FWD: Heeney, Billings, Smith, Petracca, Fritsch, Guelfi (Henry, Keefe)

I've got $339k in the bank and was thinking of trading out Holeman to Hurly via Finlayson but because Holeman has a breakeven of 35 not sure if I should or not. Thoughts?

• TBone says:

Hey KSinny, that’s a pretty good plan mate. By any chance do you have enough cash to go Banfield to Howe via Finlayson dpp then trade Petracca (won’t be back this week) to R. Gray? Many downgrade options you can trade Holman to next week.

Alternatively if it works better for you bye structure, you could go Banfield to Yeo via Finlayson dpp, and Petracca to McLean. Good luck mate!

• Derek says:

I would. Having Holman on field instead or Hurley doesn’t make a lot of sense. It’s all about scoring points and getting to full premium asap

• Doc says:

Trade banfield instead

26. Sully321 says:

thoughts on walters to danger?

• KSinny says:

Hold off on danger for at least another week or two, he still has a high break even and isn't scoring any better than players cheaper so I would wait for him to show some better form.

27. Shake_n_Bake_ says:

Salem out for 1 or 2 weeks good news maybe for Hibbard owners.

28. Steeeve says:

Planning to sit tight this week and hold fire on any trades. Rookies will be on the bubble next week, and premos will be fallen. Wish we had four trades next week!

• DacZawson says:

I wouldn't mind Supercoach trialling an unlimited trade per week system.
      Would mean that you'd have to be incredibly patient with how you use your trades.

• Derek says:

The EPL fantasy does that but for every trade more than 1 it cost points. Maybe we could buy a trade for $200k

• Ahmad rubas says:

Yeah I like fpl for that reason because you can do well many different ways. One of the best fpl managers who is having a bad season this season has a very aggressive transfer strategy and takes many hits which hasn't paid off this season meanwhile another manager imo the best in the world is the complete opposite being patient and avoiding point hits. The thing I like about it is they are 2 very different strategies yet both produce amazing results

29. anthdepa says:

I currently have 497,000 with 25 trades,

DEF (Laird, Savage, Naughton, Finlayson, Doedee, Murray) – Coffield, Mirra

MID ( Mitchell, Martin, Fyfe, J.Kelly, Parker, Coniglio, T.Kelly, Holman) – Banfield, Barry, Brayshaw

RUCK (GAWN, NANK) – Cameron

FWD (Heeney, Franklin, McLean, Smith, Fritsch, Guelfi) – Henry, Giles-Langdon

Trades I could do –
    Out – Naughton and Banfield for Hurn and Macrae
    Out – Naughton and Nank for Grundy and (Simpson or Hurn)

• DacZawson says:

Grundy under an injury cloud and no point trading Nank at this point.
      Go for the double upgrade

• redherringfc says:

Naughton looks like he’s just coming good. I’d look at Banfield first.

• JAZZA says:

I Like the trade get Naughton out i would go for Hurn i real POD there and i would get rid of Nank to his time is done very good trades i currently ranked 879 and thats pretty good but i think you will have a better team then me if u do those trades

30. TheGreatBozza says:

Ranked 1530 with 26 trades and $256K bank

B: Laird, Savage, Finlayson, Doedee, Murray, Naughton (Richards, Murphy)
    M: Fyfe, Martin, Mitchell, Cripps, Pendlebury, Coniglio, Kelly, Holman (Banfield, Garlett, Higgins)
    R: Grundy, Gawn (Hayes)
    F: McLean, Smith, Walters, Sicily, Billings, English (Giles-Langdon, Fritsch)

Thoughts on trades this week? I may need English as R3 cover in case Grundy misses, leaving me thin up forward. At this point I'm leaning to Walters > Heeney, and holding my rookies. I want Danger but thinking of waiting another week

31. David says:

Thoughts on worpel communtiy?

Who’s the top pick of the rookies coming through

32. dontblushbaby says:

Thinking Cripps will be top 8 mid ?, no one tagging him

33. Ando says:

Hey Community! How do the following trades look?

Holman to Merrett

Christensen to Sicily

I know Sicily's a flog but I'm willing to take the risk with limited options in the forward line.

• Ando says:

Alternatively I could get Deledio or Taranto, thoughts?

• Derek says:

If you were to get Sicily you arn’t allowed to complain to anyone when he either gets suspended again or scores a 22 because the opposition got under his skin.

As a hawks fan I’ll be cheering him on, but he won’t be in my SC team…. I don’t think.

• BadgerHoney7 says:

I think Sicily is safer than Taranto and Deledio, scores so far of 125, 110, 123 out of the four games hes played, I think that says enough.

34. Shake_n_Bake_ says:

Lynch out till after bye rd.

35. Crowboy94 says:

1 trade this week.
    Stephenson to Cripps via DPP

Leaves me with 23 trades

36. Holty01 says:

I think its time to start painting the fence.

• Crowboy94 says:

I'm waiting one more week to cull Holman and banfield. Traded Stephenson to Cripps this week though

• Frozen water bomber says:

What colour you thinking holty? Must be red and black?

• JugHead says:

Gunna trade out Petracca this week down to a def rookie via Finlayson dpp and build the warchest. Then I can start painting with gold dust next week when there is better value. There will be bubble boys available and some low priced premos.

37. Dale says:

I’m moving on bonner. I have 612k.
    I can get anyone I like but really chasing good value to keep a kitty aside for Cripps/macrae next week.. so Thinking maybe seeds or do I play it safe with a Hurley/Simpson?
    Other option is swing Sicily back and jump on Deledio? 470k only worry is his track record stayin fit …. Timmy Taranto still tempts me at 440k too.

HELP please

38. CalebCripps922 says:

Hello Lads I have 23 trades left and 70k in the bank
    Should i go LDU down to Spargo this week to give me 140k and then next week go Banfeild to Worpel and Holman to Zerrett or hold the LDU trade.

39. Rabbits16 says:

whats the go with Parfitt?

40. Jordan says:

Which two players do I bring in for bonner and murray? I have 337k atm
    1. Merret and acres (I won’t be able to get danger next week but week after I could)
    2. Cripps and Duman/Cole
    3. Treloar and Duman

I’m very stuck.. I like the looks of treloar this year but know that cripps is a star and will continue to tear it up! Merret and Acres are good value IMO but I am worried about not having enough money for danger next week.

Thoughts?? Cheers in advance

• Ja191 says:

I’d persoanlly go cripps and cole if you were looking to get danger in next week. Don’t know why you would be getting danger next week though – he will most likely lose more value in the coming weeks and pick him when he bottoms out. Wouldn’t trade him in til he shows some form

41. Jim_bob321 says:

What to do with Walters..
    Thinking downgrading Holman to Spargo to enable DPP so i can get a midfielder
    Thinking of getting Jelwood, Neale or Merrett but need some help..
    Merrett can't handle a tag, and Neale seems to be a bit inconsistent, perhaps only doing well when Fyfe is getting tagged
    Need some help community thanks

42. TOPHAWK1 says:

Bomber Thompson has just been charged with trafficking ice. I am blown away. WTF was he thinking! Very sad how far this bloke has fallen over the last few years.

• BadgerHoney7 says:

such upsetting news, can't believe it.

• Holty01 says:

Horrible news but it really makes you think how much of a part he had in the Essendon debacle a few years back. So many got dragged through the coals and Bomber seemed to get more of a slap on the wrist.

• Deckcrow says:

that's you thinking is it Holty Hmmm Bomber and ASADA were in it together…..genius

• Ross 'sexpest' lyon says:

Big difference between performance enhancing drugs and recreational drugs. He got a slap on the wrist because he wasnt the coach. Do you really think if he was to blame they wouldve made him coach?

• Holty01 says:

Settle down lads. It is an opinion. He obviously has connections out there. Did not for one second say he was in it with ASADA. Just remember, he bought the weapon to Essendon. Who inturn Dank was employed by Essendon. The weapon was employed in 2007 by Geelong who had links with Dank. 2007 was the start of Geelongs fantastic run and who was coach at the time, Bomber. This may all be coincedence but he was the one responsible for bringing them to the club.

• Frozen water bomber says:

Trying to make excuses for cheating, dont bring geelong down to the level of your foolish club. Clearly an essendon supporter!

• Holty01 says:

Lol and nope not a Essendon supporter. All im saying is he bought those 2 to the club. Geelong have never been found guilty of anything so innocent before proven guilty.

• Frozen water bomber says:

So then hes to blame because hes in charge of everything at the club as an assistant coach. Wonder why he got such a slap on the wrist…

• Holty01 says:

Once again ill say this one more time. He was involved in bringing those 2 to the club. Yes he was not the coach but he was still part of the saga. If you have knowledge of what is going on, you are just as much to blame.

• Pete says:

Theres no proof him or hird knew they were cheating. Hird got a harsher punishment due to being the head coach. Whether or not bomber played a part in them coming to the club is irrelevant. This also has nothing to do with what Thompson was charged with today!

• Holty01 says:

You are right it doesnt. But what has happened today must certainly question his credibility? It was the duty of care for their players (especially the younger ones who probably had no say) which is the issue. Yes they said they didnt know what they were taking was not legal but at the same time had no idea what they were taking.

• Frozen water bomber says:

If i got you a job, and you got caught stealing from the worksite who would be to blame? Me or you?

• Holty01 says:

It would depend if you had knowledge of me stealing and you did nothing about it!

• Frozen water bomber says:

Well obviously! But thats just the point theres no proof bomber knew they were cheating and said 'ah well, lets hope they dont catch us'. To say that both him and hird shouldve had the same punishment is just nonsense!

• Holty01 says:

Where did i say Bomber deserved the same punishment as Hird? Plus Bomber did know. He came out and said he knew what was going on and didnt support it. But didnt do anything about it either. No point going on about this as its not sc relevant at all. We will agree to disagree.

• Frozen water bomber says:

I apologise, you didnt say they deserve the same punishment but you said bomber was as much to blame as hird, which i disagree with as he wasnt the head coach. Most of what you have said is correct just didnt agree with what you were implying in your first message.Like you said though agree to disagree, but nothing wrong with a bit of healthy banter! Good luck in SC this week champ!

• Holty01 says:

And well said. Respect anyone who comes back with a reply like that. Everyone will have an opinion and not everyone will agree. As long as you can have some banter and still have a beer together afterwards its all worth it.

• Phil says:

Neither have Essendon….#justsaying

• Frozen water bomber says:

Must've been selling ASADA some of his famous frozen water to keep them quiet, dont ya reckon holty?

• SC editor says:

How is this SC relevant?

• Russty_ says:

Pretty sad day for Footy, I used to enjoy his comments on AFL360..apparently they found his DNA all over several different types of drugs and drugbags, really sad news.

43. James says:

Any news on ZGL?

44. redherringfc says:

A strange question, but who do people think i should put on the field out of Kreuzer and Lycett? (assuming Kreuzer is back)

Normally it would be a no brainer, but Lycett’s put some good scores together.

45. Hyphen00 says:

Hi Guys,

What’s your thoughts on Travis Boak?
    He would be replacing Walters if I go with him. Averaging 96 and looks to be having more of a crack this year?

46. BoltonsBlues says:

Anyone considering taking the path of no danger this year?

Im making one trade this week in which ill turn Holman into Zerriett and only having one upgrade spot providing Kelly plays (he could be someone else this week, cant afford to have 600k sitting there)

My team is as follows with 96k left over and 22 trades left

Laird, Lloyd, Ryan, Finlayson, Doedee, Murry (Mirra, Murphy)

Fyfe, Dusty, Jkelly, Titch, Cripps, Cogs, Zerrett, TKelly (Banfield, Coffield, Barry)

Gawn NicNat (Cameron)

Gray, Heeney, McClean, Trac, Fisher, Fritsch (Henry, Guelfi)

Trac and JKelly most likely out this week, but ill hold them both a little longer, that last midfield spot could be reserved for JPK who is well known for finishing the year like a bull in a china store.
    Will be looking to Double down on Coffield and Banfield next week depending how Sprago and Worpel do this week/keep their spot

47. The Morman says:

Knocked off work and sitting in the backyard garden in the sun having a VB and decided to do my first rage trade. Petracca (So much talent but so disappointing) to Cripps. Gee I feel good!
    Neil, the Demon man. What do you think? Some sources say Petracca may miss another week, if not, I might chicken out on this trade.

• Derek says:

he Says he is 50/50. I think he will miss, real nasty.

Have a look at Melb next 10 games! Only play 2 top 8 teams, including Saints and Dogs twice.

• The Morman says:

Fair enough point Derek. Gee you do your research and I like reading what you have to say.
        If he misses this week he is out. He has scored only one hundred!

• Frozen water bomber says:

I would hold him if you can, reckon he only just misses this week. But if you have to trade him cripps is a good pickup!

• neil demonsdelight says:

Hi Morman sorry about the language on my front door. Petracca . is way down my demon pecking order as far as s c goes . Just too slow for mids and doesn.t kick enough goals I think McDonald will absolutely kick arse. Now that Balic is injured it shores up Spargo's J S even more. At training Viney looks sharp may play this week against COLAC under 10's. Sorry Gat and Russty.. but it's a real opportunity for HIBBERD to find form also cheers N D D

48. Jordan says:

Anyone like the look of treloar? I feel like I’ve missed the boat on cripps and I want to take a risk.

49. Frozen water bomber says:

Sicily or mclean?
    Is the flog really the keeper everyone thinks he is? Mclean seems much safer, thoughts boys and girls?

50. Rick Grimes says:

Any love for the Bont? More midfield minutes on the weekend and blasted out a big one.

51. hedski says:

Another week, another injury trade for hedski.
    OUT – Flog Toby
    IN – Good Toby
    (Read my mind Patch and Lek).
    Upgrade.
    OUT – Banfield
    IN – Jelwood
    (Mine Patch, stick your rose and STAY AWAY!!)
    Good on ya boys loved the pod.

52. Crowboy94 says:

What do people think of Duman?
    Might go Banfield to him via DPP
    Dont really see any good DEF rookies with good JS coming anytime soon.

• Pete says:

If you think he has decent JS, for what its worth i dont

• Crowboy94 says:

Why do you think that? Johnson came back last week who was the one most people thought would come in for Duman. But Lyon seems to want to play both, and he is being very patient with rookies this year.

• CheekyNandos7 says:

The return of Johnson meant a drop in Duman's output as well btw 🙂

• Crowboy94 says:

So when everyone needs to downgrade DEF rookies in coming weeks who will they go to?? No DEF rookies in the 2s for most clubs are making a name for themselves. Duman may be one of very few….

• Pete says:

That is fair point crowboy! Mihocek and stoddard still yet to debut but who knows if/when that will happen. Duman could be a good pick, only time will tell

• Pete says:

Wce have more talls than most, would wait for teams. If named he will be a popular pick !

53. Filth Wizard says:

Thoughts please. I have both Walters and Franklin out and need to trade one I think, options are with $179k in bank.
    1. Walters to McLean 1 x trade.
    2. Walters and Murray to McLean and Sicily.
    3. Walters and Holman to Cripps and a rookie. Will have $326k in bank after taking Cripps.

54. Bill says:

Who to bring in? Howe or Savage

55. Shaun says:

Any news on toby green ? Havent heard nothing all week .if only out for 2 i will hold thoughts please or do i trade.

• Lazza says:

Won’t know for another day … in moonboot… could be 2, 4 or 6 weeks. The problem is he missed a lot of pre-season, then a hammy and now this … Coach said he doesn’t have the work into him they require for him to impact .. being off his feet I reckon he will be a month at least.

• INPieman says:

It's too hard getting injury info from GWS. If I had him I'd get rid of him

• Bells says:

Certainly looks like a case of leprosy. But we'll have to wait on the formal diagnosis.
      The rather obscure afl.com says might train today – so you'll have to keep an eye out later in the week I reckon. Must be close.

56. FreddoFrog says:

SC finals tagging potential of Jacobs
    Final 4 games for North are Lions,Dogs,Crows,Saints.
    Make of it what you will

57. Adam says:

Ok ok sooo, thinkn downgrade 1 of these Banfield
    Finlayson or Holman. Then upgrade
    Walters or Greene to who. Thinkn Cripps, Jelwood
    Or Oliver or any suggestions taken

58. Pete says:

Do i trade billings or sauce?? Both have destroyed my season!!Advice ??

• Pete says:

It's time to go…..Billings

• Borko says:

In the same boat … both have to go eventually I think. Billings to Mundy this week, Jacobs to Grundy in 2-3 weeks when prices are a bit more favourable. I know they are sideways-ish but they are not looking like top for their positions. Worked out I can do this, get to full premo and have 3 trades for injuries for the rest of the season. Tight but just can't cop their scores any longer.

• Brim_Cat says:

Have them both as well mate, mcgovern also 🙁 im just going to work around them, easier sorting them out once at full premo

59. Tristan says:

No mention of seedsman as a defender option? Also i still got billings do u just hold him now to the bye or u trade.

• Patch says:

I spoke about him last week on the pod, Tristan. I'm not sure he keeps the output going when the big boys return to that midfield and push him into the backline, and for that reason I'm steering clear. Love the thinking though

60. The Mont says:

Keep buddy or sideways to heeney? I reckon he'll be out for another 2 weeks. I do have billings though so its either him or franklin

Cheers boys

• INPieman says:

I'd keep Buddy & find another way to get Heeney. Not many Fwds with a 102 Av. You'd want him back at later for sure. The Fwds with good averages almost makes me want to puke

61. Tyruddanaut says:

Second temp trade

Bonner —> Cole

62. Bells says:

Got to get rid of Walters, should I throw Billings into the fire sale too? Any signs at all he can turn things around?

• DavidSA says:

Man I don't know how to help you on your troubles
      Best to go sideways Walters > Mundy, McLean
      Billings is shot but I think you just gotta ride it out and make him last corrective (hope he does not get dropped)

63. pep de bollox says:

LAIRD YEO FINLAYSON DOEDEE MURRAY DUMAN (NAUGHTON MIHOCEK)

DANGER FYFE TITCH MACRAE CRIPPS ZERRETT WHITFIELD T.KELLY (HOLMAN, BRAYSHAW, D.FOGARTY)

GAWN NANK

HEENEY MCLEAN SMITH SICILY STEPHENSON GUELFI (HENRY , KEEFE)

Just traded cripps and duman in for petracca and banfield leaving me $95000 in kitty and 25 trades currently sitting at 2917. Thoughts peeps

64. Tommo says:

Lynch ruined my trade plans

Was going to get Duman and Cripps but now I need to trade Lynch
    Who do I trade him to?

65. Andrew says:

Is Petracca to McLean too much of a sideways trade?
    I see McLean as a top 10 fwd but not Petracca
    Or just wait till teams are announced to see if Petracca gets named

• Frozen water bomber says:

Depends if you are going for rank or league. Would think it would be smarter to hold trac, unless you are going for rank and dont have any other issues

66. Ja191 says:

Walters injury not as bad as first thought and looks like missing 2-3 weeks
    Source: http://www.fremantlefc.com.au/news/2018-05-01/inj

67. Whisper says:

Should i keep J Kelly or not

68. JAZZA says:

Should i get Zerret for Banfield Holman or Coffield

69. KSinny says:

Thinking of trading Banfield down to either Worpel or Spargo leaving me with $492k in the bank to upgrade Holeman to Oliver next week when he drops a bit. Thoughts community?

70. Buddy says:

Laird, Hurley, Hibberd, Naughton, Murray, Doedee ( Murphy, Mirra)

Dangerfield, Dusty, Fyfe, Coniglio, Beams, Finlayson,T Kelly, Holman (Coffield ,Banfield, Barry)

Gawn, NicNat (Olango)

Heeney, Petracca, Smith , Billings, Fritsch, Christenson ( Henry, Giles Langdon)

What trades should I consider this week with 450K in bank and few rookies on the verge of maxing out!!

71. SC_Sixty6 says:

Will be holding Walters. Looks 2-3 weeks and I see no point going sideways to someone else when I can upgrade who I want in through my rookies. Plus Sicily missed last week and still covered him well enough to spank rooster by 250 points.

• Valens_FC says:

Spank the rooster. Funny.

• SC_Sixty6 says:

Yeh he had Franklin and Greene on the pine but a wins a win. He slipped out to 44k rank overall.

Sincerely disappointing after his essays earlier this season on his reasoning and perfect planning.

• Valens_FC says:

Has he been banned? Haven’t seen him in ages.

66, if you were a cricketer I’d say “when he hits ‘Em, they stay hit”.

• SC_Sixty6 says:

Haha good one Val! Not sure about his ban. Possibly with him making comments on multiple names like some flog still is atm. A troll actually made an account with my name, must want to get in on my reputation and hope people reply to him.

I do hope rooster returns, but if not goodluck to him in SC for the rest of the season.

• Rick Grimes says:

Or perhaps they'd say he's not playing in the spirit of the game and needs a good banning…

• Valens_FC says:

Touche. Look I don’t think being humble is among 66’s strongest qualities but from what I’ve seen he’s adjusted and keeping on the right side of the line now. Yes he can stir the pot to get a reaction but he’s sticking to matters SC albeit in his own unique style. Perhaps he can be thought of as the aggressive fast bowler banging it in short?

• Doc says:

Would you be holding Greene as well? Started with what I thought would be 6 keepers in attack so would only be fielding 1 forward rookie for a while but would allow me to trade in Oliver and Macrae this week?

72. SC_Sixty6 says:

Grundy out would make my week!

73. Hawks says:

Thoughts on Hogan, big stain last week, very good until that point.

Will lose cash this week for sure, but I am more concerned that he only scored 36 in a massive win for Melbourne.

74. Jim_bob321 says:

Might be keeping Walters and just going Banfield to Spargo…

• SC_Sixty6 says:

Smart. Can only hope when he's back he bangs out a 120 before everyone jumps on him.

• NoLanguage says:

I'm hanging onto him to JimBob. I'll wear 2-3 on the pine for a player of his quality, looks really good this year!

• Tiger says:

I keeping him too. Works well for me as freo play later in rounds 7-8 & 10. Comes in handy for my v/c captain options and loopholing any good scores on my mid/fed becch. Plus saving a valuable trade. The only downside I see is with Taberner out for so long Walters will play more fwd thus reducing his midfield minutes. Maybe loss of points? Time will tell.

• Tiger says:

Bloody auto correct. Mid/fwd bench.

• Lazza says:

I’m keeping him too given the latest prognosis suggests only a couple of weeks out..

75. Gazza says:

Laird, Hurley, Hibberd, Naughton, Murray, Doedee ( Murphy, Mirra)

Gawn, NicNat (Olango)

76. Will says:

Gray or Mundy this week community?

77. NoLanguage says:

Hey community, would love a word of advice on the team going into R7!

B – Laird, Savage, Hibberd, Doedee, Murray, MIrra (Naughton, Richards)
    M – Fyfe, Mitchell, Dusty, Cripps, Coniglio, Parker, Kelly, Finlayson (Banfield, Holman, Barry)
    R – Gawn, Martin (Cameron)
    F – Heeney, Walters, Smith, Sicily, Christensen, Fritsch (Guelfi, Henry)

25 trades & $233k in the bank

Ranked 2500 and hit my first bit of carnage this week with Walters going down…

1) Walters to Gray and Holman down to Spargo
    2) Walters to McLean
    3) Hold Walters and go Holman up to Merrett and Banfield down to Spargo

Leaning towards 3. Any thoughts or general feedback would be appreciated as always 🙂

• Russty_ says:

3 looks good to me NL, Walters may only be out for 2 weeks so you might regret trading him out, 3 is a nice fence paint.

• NoLanguage says:

Cheers Rust, yeah seems as though 2-3 is a better prognosis for Walters. Was playing good footy too so happy to hold him

• Russty_ says:

Hey NL, 3 might be hard to take, could hurt but 2 would be better…I had Sicily from the get go and has produced some pain for me with 2 suspensions but sometimes holding is better, at least they don't lose cash when they're out.

78. BeenHereBefore says:

My initial thinking was

Walters -> Sicily
    Richards -> Duman

But after hearing Walters may only be 2-3 weeks, I've come up with this:

Richards -> Sicily
    Banfield -> Spargo
    Doing this I can move coffield from mid to def, move walters from fwd to mid, and sicily from def to fwd.

Short story i'm holding walters in my midfield while covering with sicily up forward. Thoughts?

79. John says:

M Gawn N naitnui

Bench: T english

Forwards:
    I Heeney T Mclean D Smith T Taranto J Hogan M Guelfi

Bench: B Fritsch C petracca

81. Jim says:

Waterman and Banfield to Spargo and McLean? Its looking like I'm going to have to hold Billings and Walters, and fingers crossed Tracca plays

82. MRose says:

What should I do with franklin? How many weeks will he be out for?

83. Shake_n_Bake_ says:

Delidio is out this week.

84. GreendaleFC says:

Cameron, Kelly, Lobb and Deledio all out for 1-2 weeks. Greene most likely out this week but tbc.

GWS are such flogs in their injury reporting. Luckily I got rid of Kelly as soon as he got injured, but keeping Lobb has really damaged my season.

85. Ando says:

Trades done for this week lads!

Holman –> Merrett

Christensen –> Taranto

Was going to go Sicily, but can't ignore the flog factor!

• Derek says:

Taranto going well, but you have to consider his one bad score came the only week when He, Kelly and Hopper all played.

You would think his scoring will drop once Kelly comes back

• Tibor says:

Well done. I reckon Merrett rewards your faith and resistance of the Sicily move is absolutely the smart call

86. judd0 says:

Let's just say you were holding Greene, Petracca, Walters who would you trade?

Obviously going to wait to see teams this week in case any are named.

Asking for a friend :,(

• Cogla13 says:

Probably Walters. Greene has been confirmed out again but you've held him this long.

• Lazza says:

Move Greene on.
      Walters will be back sooner. Green is unfit, having an interrupted pre-season and again in-season. He will be given time to regain match fitness. He has a hot spot in his foot – not good (and one in his head) could be a month, likely longer.

87. Sellars1226 says:

Hey guys just need some input for my trades this week. On the block I've got Brayshaw and Kent, I'm going to hold Murray and Holman for now cause these trades are more important.

My trade targets this week are as folows
    Option1: Caddy and Spargo
    Option 2: Z Fisher and Higgins
    Option 3: Higgins and Spargo with 264k in the bank to get in Deledio or M Crouch next week.

88. Sully321 says:

def:
    Laird, JJ, Mills (naughton)
    finlayson, doedee, murray (Keefe)
    mids:
    Fyfe, Dusty (Higgins)
    Titch, mcrae, cripps (Banfield)
    coniglio, Kelly, Holman (Barry)
    Rucks:
    Gawn, nicnat (olango)
    FWDS:
    Heeney, Walters, Devon Smith (Waterman)
    Sicily, Petracca, Fritsch (Guelfi)

with $225k in the bank
    I'm thinking of bringing in Danger this week due to the fact I have money in the bank and I need to trade out Walters.
    I know that danger will be cheaper in a few weeks but I feel like i'm saving trades by using the injury to bring him in rather than probably having to use more trades down the line.

If I decide to hold off on bringing in danger who should I look at bringing in?
    your thoughts would be appreciated

89. John says:

HI all
    I'm looking at Walters (F) and either (a) McGrath or (sucked in preseason) or (b) Dougal Howard (too much $ to have on the bench
    to
    McLean and Webster

Your thoughts (especially at trade out) would be appreciated

90. Gav says:

Would anyone of you legends know what Murray's BE us this week. Need to free up some cash with a downgrade to Duman.

91. Coronas says:

Need some advice community, I still have Josh Kelly (don’t ask why) with the recent news coming out of gws that he is only 1-2 weeks away, could I still hold him? Or should I go straight to Tom Mitchell?

• Ja191 says:

you've held him this far you have to hold. No point holding him this long to get rid of him, rest could do him world of good and he could come back firing

• joe says:

Completely disagree. If you haven't made many trades, it's sideways time. JKelly has a 'mystery' injury near the groin and, like a foot injury or a third hamstring, that means trouble for the rest of the season. They were saying it was just a week three weeks ago. He's going to be at least two more weeks away and, when they bring him in, it will be gently – low game time, letting Cogs continue to lead the way.

I can't see him making up the 200 points that Titch will make you even if he does come back on schedule, in full form etc.

92. Jordan says:

Which two players to cull out of bonner, murray, Holman, Toby Greene, banfield, English?

I’m thinking maybe bonnet and greeene but I have the possibility of running out of trades this year

• PJ King says:

Maybe trade out Murray and bring in Duman. Then use the extra cash to beef up your forward while Greene is injured. Upgrade your most expensive forward rookie to a premo like Heeney, McLean, or Gray, or if money is tight Acres or Taranto.

I've got Sicily, Walters, and Billings in my team, and unless they get seriously injured, it will stay that way. Keep Greene unless he is ruled out for the mid to long term.

A friend of mine has Deledio. I told him to bench him because GWS are taking no chances with his fitness and resting him for one week.

93. Jack says:

Selwood, Neale (already have Fyfe though) or JPK?
    Or any other good MID Pods under the 550k mark (already have Merrett and Cogs)

• Ando says:

Doesn't matter if you already have Fyfe, if you think he will average 110+ for the rest of the season, go for it.

• PJ King says:

Selwood looks good, but what about Mundy or Polec? Those guys are in your range, have low ownership and are doing better than Neale in terms of total points.

94. LEN says:

hold on Deledio….??? I also have Hogan not playing well but have Sicily back and rest of forwards are TLynch Stephenson Fritsch Guelfi with 123K in bank…how to improve my forward line?

• PJ King says:

Yes, hold!! Deledio will be back next week I reckon. GWS are in "over-protective mother" mode with Deledio (as you would expect). Wait until he gets injured for real before trading him out.

Seriously mate, your forward line isn't bad. I'd look to upgrade Stephenson to a top 3 forward once you have more cash from a spent rookie downgrade.

If you traded out Holman and swing Finlayson to mid, you could trade in Duman and then have enough cash to upgrade Stephenson to Heeney, McLean, Mundy, or Robbie Gray.

95. Dunny says:

Greene down to Sicily??

96. ???????? says:

I have 23 trades and 645k help would be appreciated 🙂

laird, yeo, finalysion, doedee, murray,bonner ( naughton, murphy)

fyfe, dusty, cripps, mitchell, coniglio, kelly, banfield, holman, ( coffield, barry, brodie)

gawn, nic nat, ( cameron)

heeney, smith, petracca, billings, firstch,crowden ( fogarty, ahern)

• PJ King says:

You need some bench cover up forward. Upgrade Fogarty to a top 6 premo and bench Crowden if Petracca plays.

• Russty_ says:

No offence ???????, but I don't understand how this is your team now and you only have 23 trades left, you must've been rage trading the last 7 times?
      Kelly, Brodie, Barry, Bonner, Fogarty and Ahern probably shouldn't be there.
      Start trading some bad/ injured players out for better choices mate…good luck.

97. Dean says:

Ranked 933 overall so its been a decent start to the season thus far. My only regret was trading Menegola out in round 3 and bringing in R Gray.

Lets hope it continues…

98. BeenHereBefore says:

Go early on Murray/Naughton to get Duman or trade Ed richards to spargo via coffield?

• BeenHereBefore says:

Need to do one of the above to make an upgrade

• DavidC says:

Richards has a high of 80 so he can score well. He hasn't earned enough cash to trade yet, JS is good, I'd hold and hope he pumps out another big score to generate cash for a couple of weeks and then trade. If you have to trade one I'd go Murray, BE is up to 54.

99. Monitoring says:

Trades:

Murray > Duman
    Banfield > Tom Mitchell

Team currently looks like:
    Laird, Rance, Lloyd, Finlayson, Doedee, Naughton (Duman, Murphy)
    Fyfe, Mitchell, Cripps, Coniglio, Z Merrett, Whitfield, Parker, T Kelly (Holman, Crowden, D Fogarty)
    Gawn, Nic-nat (Cameron)
    Heeney, McLean, Boak, D Smith, Stephenson, Guelfi, (Petracca, Fritsch)

I was considering trading in Dangerfield but it looks like Mitchell is better value.

Honestly, I was seriously considering trading in Macrae to try and make up ground but it looks like Mitchell could well be number #1 mid in the comp for the rest of this year and it's madness not to take him at 600k.

Overall rank: 16,522

100. Rabbits16 says:

injury predictions for the spectacular Rd 7: Laird, simpson, mitchell, dusty, r gray, gawn, hurley, coniglio, fyfe, Cripps all out with torn testicles. Breaking News: "Torn Testicles Terrorise Ten AFL Teams"

101. Ryan says:

In need of some serious help community.

I want to keep Walters but dont know if it fits my structure.

DEF: Lairad, Hurley, Finlayson, Doedee, Murrary, Nuaghton (murphy, O'connor)

MID: Danger, Titch, Fyfe, Cripps, Oliver, Zmerret, Kelly, Holman

Ruck: Gawn, Nic Nat ( English)

FWD: Heeney, Mclean, Walters, Billings, Fritsch, Garlett ( Guelfi, Veneables)

I have 25 Trades left with 56k in the bank.

Let me know your thoughts community!

102. Tyruddanaut says:

Fritsch has to come in otherwise I'm copping a doughnut.

Trades this week (so far)
    Walters –> Selwood
    Bonner –> Cole

103. Rick says:

25 Trades: 261K – Looking for your best trade advice, thanks
    DEF: Laird, Simpson, Shaw, Doedee, Murray, Bonner (Naughton, L Murphy)
    MID: Danger, Fyfe, Titch, Dusty, Cogs, Kelly, Finalyson, Holman (Banfield, Brayshaw, Barry)
    RUC: Gawn NicNat (Olango)
    FWD: Heeney, Petracca, D Smith, Billings, Christensen, Henry (Fritsch, Guelfi)

• Brim_Cat says:

Guelfi rested. Petracca and fritsch under injury clouds, despite being named. You may need forward cover. Banfield –> mclean might save you from a donut

104. jeff says:

PETRACCA TO TARANTO OR BOAK?

105. Gsal says:

Finlayson and banfield out to mutch and danger

Which will leave me with 19 trades 160k banked

Mids will be danger dusty titch oliver cripps coniglio fyfe and t.kelly

Yay or nay or is there any other options?

106. anna scott says:

I am Anna Scott from United State, I am sharing this testimony to tell you how i got cured from Genital herpes. I have being a victim of this infection, My body itches me badly making me uncomfortable and i start developing some rashes on my body and i was ashamed to go out. I contacted DR PETER and He assured me that he is going to help, He sent me His Herbal Med which i used and after 2 weeks, Everything was gone totally and up till now i am free from the virus. This herbal med is very powerful, fast in action, have a pleasant smell and has no side effect. I am so happy now for what DR PETER did for me. You can contact him on [email protected] or Whatsapp hem on this very number +2348132537313